Attraction To Affection

Bởi authorinaaya

Book 1 of Affection Series ♡ You were an unexpected surprise, the defining moment. The collision of stars tha... Xem Thêm

Dedication
Playlist
Characters
Chapter 1: Result Day and Trip
Chapter 2: Hot men
Chapter 3: Returning Home
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 5: Freshers' Party
Chapter 6: Lineage not to be broken
Chapter 7: First Official Day
Chapter 8: New Friends
Chapter 9: Exploring and Rolling
Chapter 10: Glares and Allegations
Chapter 11: Hugs and Crushes
Chapter 12: Day Out
Chapter 13: Ani's Birthday
Chapter 14: Realisation
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Basketball
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Match
Chapter 20: Confession
Chapter 21: Afraid to fall
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: First Date
Chapter 24: Kiss
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: Jodhpur
Chapter 27: home is where the heart is
Chapter 28: Truth and Dare
Chapter 29: Champagne Confetti
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: After
Chapter 32: Accident
Chapter 33: Grief
Chapter 34: biggest turn on?
Chapter 35: tease & misunderstanding
Chapter 36: tease pt.2
Chapter 37: Nysa Day
Chapter 38: Best Day of My life
Chapter 39: First Crush
Chapter 40: 365 Days
Chapter 41: Punch
Chapter 42: Reconciliation
Chapter 43: Graduation
Chapter 44: Reminiscence
Chapter 45: Farewell
Chapter 46: Didn't Work
Chapter 47: Efforts
Chapter 48: Sorted
Chapter 49: Still With You
Chapter 50: Rai ki Mehndi
Chapter 51: Ruhaan ka Sangeet
Chapter 52: Joota Chhupai
Chapter 53: Royalty!
Chapter 54: Maturity
Chapter 55: CEO
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Français
Chapter 58: Forever
Chapter 59: Final Checklist
Chapter 60: The Perfect Secret Dress
Chapter 62: Dance the Night Away
Chapter 63: Happily Ever After
Chapter 64: Home
Epilogue

Chapter 61: Mehndi and the Game

35 5 0
Bởi authorinaaya

ARYAN

The first week of December is here and there's nothing that can stop me from feeling excited and thrilled for the next three days.

Nysa will be my wife by the time we leave Udaipur and every fibre of my being feels the excitement my heart has.

We reached this Taj owned Rambagh Palace in Jaipur as not only us, but both our families were so hooked onto Ruhaan and Raina's wedding and the heritage and culture that was all visible throughout their marriage that it seemed the most perfect option.

I looked beside me to see Nysa glancing around everywhere with a constant smile on her face.

"You like this place?" I asked nudging her shoulder.

"I love this place and I have a feeling that we're going to have the perfect wedding here!" She exclaimed in amazement.

"We're going to have it. 100%!"

"Chalo now everyone should head to their rooms because as much as the next three days are going to be amazing, they are going to be tiring as well so sleep tight!" Dad declared grabbing the attention of everyone earning a nod from each and every one of us.

Well, this hotel is just going to accommodate really close people and cousins due to the lack of rooms. It mainly has the people we really feel connected to while others are important as well but you know the difference, right?

We all headed to our rooms when I pulled Nysa and pinned her to one of the pillars.

"We're doing it again now?" She asked crossing her arms and I nodded in agreement.

"Considering we have got seperate rooms and even different floors." I said staring into her eyes.

"Just three days, Aryan and nobody will stop you." She whispered and then went ahead to her room giving me a push.

I chuckled heading to my room and to be honest, we really do need a good sleep before the functions commence.

Just as I entered, I saw my room fully arranged with my clothes, the footwear matching each and every outfit followed by other tonnes of things to make me the perfect groom.

I cackled to myself, changed into my sweatpants and went to sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up to the loud thumping on my door and with an annoyed look on my face, I opened the door to see mom and Ayaan standing at the door with Anirudh behind smirking at me.

"Tu thoda pagal hai?" Mom shouted entering the room and I frowned in confusion rubbing my eyes.

"Kya ho gaya?" I asked while both Anirudh and Ayaan tried to suppress their laugh.

"Kya ho gaya? Shaadi meri hai ya teri? I won't say anything agar Nysa tujhe jaan se maarde toh because you are apparently 2 hours late and she's downstairs waiting for you ki kab maharaj aayenge!" She taunted and my eyes widened at her words.

I glanced at the clock infront of me which showed me 11 am and I cursed under my breath rushing to take my clothes.

"Shit!" I shouted and heard both of them burst into laughter but they stopped when mom glared at them.

"Usse bolo bas aa raha hoon, max 20 minutes!" I said rushing inside the bathroom.

I quickly took a shower and came out after wearing my kurta and pants to see Ayaan sitting on the bed.

"Kaha gaye?" I asked air-drying my hair and he stood up fixing my collar.

"She dragged Anirudh bhai outside because he was laughing so much. He's probably doing situps in the corner like 15 years ago!" He replied and I internally smirked.

The asshole deserves it.

"Chalo ab jaldi and check your phone, you might have tonnes of calls and messages from bhabhi!" He commented locking the door and I checked my phone.

"Fuck!" I cursed and he snickered.

"Kya hua?"

"No calls and messages!" I replied rushing down.

"That's better!"

"Nah, worse." I said and just as I was descending the stairs, I saw her standing with crossed arms glaring at me.

"Sorry, I am really sorry, love! I didn't realise the time!" I exclaimed genuinely caressing her cheeks and she pulled back moving to where our friends were sitting.

"Shaadi bhi sapne mein kar lena, kya hi jayega!" She sneered and I pressed my forehead.

I looked at her parents and they passed me a smile. I went to them, touching their feet and earned their blessings.

I met her other family members and all of them blessed me with a good life.

I looked back at her and she was casually talking to everyone not sparing me a glance.

"I am so proud of myself!" I spoke to no one in particular when I heard six voices and Nysa instantly spotted the source of voice running to them along with Any, V and Moksha.

I followed them and that's when Ruhaan and Raina came in my sight along with Ritik, Rohan, Aditya and Nevaan.

A smile adorned my lips at the sight and I hugged Ruhaan firmly which made him chuckle.

"Aa gayi finally! Aur thoda late ho jaate? Aaj sab aise hi hai!" Nysa mocked and directed the last statement at me.

"Traffic bhai, traffic!" Rohan excused giving everyone a hug.

"Excuses and excuses!" Rai added and their eyes widened.

"Trust me, I nudged them to come here yesterday but their stubborn and busy asses never consider me important." She said glaring at Ruhaan who kept his arm protectively.

"Yeh dhyaan rakh raha hai?" V asked teasingly making Ruhaan roll his eyes.

"He's been taking good care of me just starting recently!" Rai answered teasing Ruhaan.

"And why is that?" Came Anirudh behind me.

"A baby on board!" Ruhaan exclaimed happily and our eyes fell off our sockets.

"WHAT?" Any shouted in surprise and all three of them hugged Rai tightly and gently.

"Hume kab batane wali thi?" Nysa asked looking back and forth at them.

"We just got to know a week ago so decided to break it to you guys today!" Ruhaan added and everyone gave a big group hug to them.

We all moved towards the table for breakfast and they broke the news to our families too.

"Nysa?" I called her and she glared back at me.

"I am sorry, ab ho gaya bas theek hai? Itna late bhi nhi hua main!" I defended myself pulling her beside me.

"Forgiven!" She sighed passing me a smile and we joined everyone sitting beside each other on the chairs.

"When are your parents coming Ruhaan and Vihaan?" Dad asked while everyone else ate food.

"They'll be joining tomorrow in sangeet." Ruhaan answered followed by Vihaan's nod.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my lap and I looked at Nysa sipping on her coffee without giving out much in her expressions.

She lowly smirked at me and I raised my eyebrows at her rubbing my fingers against her wrist.

She chuckled biting her sandwich and once we were done with our breakfast, we moved back to our room hastily to get ready for the mehndi function.

I was followed by my three friends who sat comfortably on my bed.

"Ready ho jao jaake, mujhe phirse late nhi hona." I spoke taking out my mehndi outfit and they all let out a chuckle.

"Kitna darta hai tu Nysa se!" Anirudh exclaimed scrunching his nose when Any came in my room.

"What are you doing here? Don't you want to get ready?" Any shouted on him and he immediately stood up going out with her.

"Now who's the scaredy cat?" Vihaan shouted making us laugh.

They went out and I quickly got ready in a whole dark and sage green outfit.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it wearing my watch to see Moksha and Any at the door all ready in their orange and maroon dresses.

"Kaise aana hua?" I asked sitting on the bed and picking up my shoes.

"We wanted to see if you match the level of prettiness Nysa is having right now." Moksha teased again and I sat back staring at her.

"You've got to be joking me if you think that I can match that level of prettiness." I replied and they both nodded sassily.

"But can I perhaps see her before I enter than place? You know to be prepared enough before I get a heart attack?" I asked standing up when Any smoothed the creases of my kurta.

"Nope. She sternly said no but you can be quicker and we can get there before she can." Any spoke and we got out after I picked up my phone and glasses.

We got in the place and it was decorated exactly how Nysa would have wanted.

Soon everyone else joined and everyone was just waiting for Nysa to come when I spotted her giggling to something Nevaan said and oh my god, the way my heart nearly came in my hands and the hair on my arms rose up.

Her presence radiated grace and beauty in the open space and all I wanted now was to take her in a corner and savour every moment just staring at her.

She noticed me gawking at her when she winked keeping her hands on her waist and came to me with a wide grin on her face.

My eyes were stuck on her face and I came out of my trance when Nevaan gave me a nudge.

"Speechless Mr. Aryan Kapoor?" She whispered staring right into my eyes teasingly.

"Hmm hmm. Speechless that I've got no words to describe how ethereal and stunning you look in this green." I whispered back holding her palms in my hands while she giggled eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Well, I can say the same about you." She exclaimed fixing my jacket and resting her palms on my chest for a second longer.

"Chalo ab yeh sab ho gaya ho toh let's apply mehndi!" Rai came wearing a maroon lehenga herself and dragged Nysa to one of the swings arranged for both of us.

I stood at the distance watching as the program commenced and all the ladies joined to apply the mehndi on their hands.

Nysa leaned back with a tired expression which made me curious as to what happened to her now.

"Bored?" I asked sitting beside her and looking at the design the mehndi designers were applying.

"Hmm, very bored. I don't like mehndi." She spoke lowly with a scowl on her face not wanting the ladies to hear that.

"Then why apply it?" I asked genuinely.

"It's for you and a testament that you love me so much!" She spoke making me smile.

"You want to dance? I'll give your set mehndi playlist to that DJ?" I asked and she hummed excitedly nodding her head vigorously.

I chuckled gesturing her to move to the centre and she was later joined by her friends.

"Didi, mere bhi lagado!" I asked forwarding my palms infront of the mehndi artist who was applying mehndi on Nysa's hand.

"Tum bhi lagwaoge?" She asked in amusement.

"Ha kyu? Dulhe toh lagwate hai na?" I asked in confusion.
"Sirf kuch hi lagwate hai."

"Main unhi kuch mein se hoon phir!" I chuckled pulling up my sleeves a little and she smiled applying a basic mehndi design on my palms.

I glanced around to find Anirudh, Ruhaan and Vihaan looking at me teasingly while Ritik stood disgustingly away in a corner.

I chuckled at his reaction to mehndi because apparently he hates it!

"Aryan?" Nysa shouted my name from the centre and I looked up to see her a with a grin.

"This one's for you!" She said pointing at me and I chuckled as to god knows what she's going to do.

Bole Chudiya played and she started dancing solo dedicating it all to me later joined by her cousins.

"Jiju, aa jao!" Samayra called and my design was nearly complete anyway.

The mehndi program was a hit but everyone was more excited as to what happens tonight because apparently only Nysa along with the four girls know what's going to happen!

Once the mehndi was done, everyone moved back to their rooms after lunch and now everyone was supposed to reach the other decorated space by 7 in the evening.

That left us with 2 hours but sleep was no longer in my mind.

A new idea came up in my mind and a smirk formed on my lips when I decided to sneak in Nysa's room.

I walked with slow steps and rarely made a noise when I saw girls exiting her room and she shouted.

"Ab agle ek ghante tak aa mat jaana!

She sounded pissed but when I knocked the door, she was all ready to shout on me but I covered her face with my palms and moved inside her suite locking the door behind.

"What are you doing here?" She shouted and I simply sat on the bed removing my slides.

"Just wanted to spend time with my bride!" I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"What if someone comes now?" She asked walking to her hanging outfits.

"Nobody would dare to after you threatened them except mummy and Any. For Any, she won't mind but mummy, I guess I'll just hide somewhere then but no worries, Nysa. You just get ready and I'll simply sit here to watch you doing exactly that!" I spoke lying down and she came sitting beside me.

"You're here to watch me get ready?" She asked moving towards my face and cupped my cheeks.

"I told you exactly that just 10 seconds ago." I replied and she kissed me softly that instant.

I pulled her on top of me wrapping my arms around her waist which made her giggle.

"I want these moments to pass by slowly!" She spoke and I nodded standing up with her in my arms.

"Live it all, Nysa. It's our week and enjoy everything, enjoy the process. Don't take extra stress of how things will end up, it's all upto me." I said and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Kya hoga mera tumhare bina?" She asked laughing to herself.

"Kuch nhi hoga. Mere alawa handle kaun karega tumhe? Koi nhi!" I teased and she broke the hug with a smile.

"Facts!" She said taking out her white dress for the evening and I swear I am just ready for another heart attack.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes!" She spoke after getting rid of her dupatta.

I sat down scrolling my phone to see a text from Vihaan.

'Where are you?'

"Where do you think I can be?'

'fucking lover boy.'

I scrolled through the photos the photographer uploaded that instant through the scanner and even the people who clicked random photos here and there.

All of them turned out amazing to be honest and it'll be tough for her to choose from to frame them for our home!

Well, that's all on her so whatever.

"Aryan?" She called and I tossed my phone aside taking my eyes from the bottom to the top to see her adorned in a white dress which perfectly fitted to her waist giving a perfect view to everyone who's going to be present there.

"What do you think?" She asked again smoothing out the creases and stroking her hair back.

"My pretty-adjective dictionary is not so vast but if it was, all my adjectives would have been for you and still they wouldn't have been able to define how gorgeous you look!" I spoke holding her neck in my palms and she looked up with a smile.

"Thankyou and as long as I want you to stay here, you should really go to your room and get ready soon! I'll kill you if you're even a second late!" She warned and I nodded kissing her one last time.

I kept my hand on my chest to reduce the thumping of my heart and just as it was normal, I went to get ready in this off whitish colour tuxedo perfect for today's evening.

Once I was ready, Ayaan came along with my other two cousins and Samara.

"Why are elders not in this program?" He asked and I chuckled raising my eyebrows at him.

"They didn't insist and its more like a our generation party so we thought to enjoy with our close cousins and friends." I replied and all of them nodded in excitement.

"It's a very good idea though. I am totally groom's side if there are going to be games like that!" Samara said and I chuckled.

"Ab woh toh sirf Nysa jaanti hai!" I spoke and we all came downstairs to see the ultimate party decorations all themed in white and pink roses matching to our outfits.

Majority of it was just white as in Christian weddings.

That's when I spotted infront of me the love of my life all adorned with pearl jewellery in her ears and wrists.

Her hair flowed in the air making her look like a fucking goddess.

"Stop gawking at her!" Moksha came beside along with Nevaan.

"She's my fiancé, ofcourse I have all the right to gawk at her!" I replied flicking her forehead.

"Just wait and watch what happens!" She eyed me with her narrowed ones and moved to Nysa.

Nysa spotted me and gave me a big thumbs up along with an impressed expression on her face.

More of her school friends joined in the next 20 minutes and now the place was just full of the people we dearly love.

"Hello everyone!" Any spoke wearing a rose gold dress which ombred into this cherry red colour at the bottom.

Everyone settled down with bride's team on one side and groom's team on one side focusing on what she has to say.

"First of all, congratulations to my bestfriends that they are finally getting married after spending 9 good years with each other. That's a lot, isn't it? Like spending 9 years with the same person when you could have spent it dating different people?" She joked when Anirudh shouted.

"Coming from the woman who's been my girlfriend for 6 years!"

That made her chuckle and blush at the same time.

"Ignore him guys but seeing my bestfriend who I've known for, wait- uhm 12 years getting married to my other bestfriend of 10 years is one of the bestest thing I could ever witness. Seeing them grow into love especially Nysa was something I expected lessly but it happened and look? it happened for the best.

So basically, today's all about their love life and a little competition between the two sides. The smallest of details are mentioned in this whole place so before everything starts, take a good look at it. Thankyou!" Samayra completed running back to Nysa and I stood up looking around meticulously.

There was a poster with the important dates of our life.

There was this small icecream stall with all our favourite flavours along with the theobroma cookies we've liked throughout the 9 years.

Next up was a whole band setup considering that was the first time we officially met.

Every small detail here made me realise how she has managed to recall everything and implemented it here in the nicest way possible.

"Noticed everything?" She asked hugging my arm and I turned to her pecking her forehead.

"How can I not? This is beautiful, Nysa, everything's perfect today!" I said hugging her tightly.

"Glad you loved it!" She murmured breaking the hug.

We all went back to our places when this time Nysa climbed up the mini stage with a mic.

"Now that you guys are aware of our cute relationship especially those who had no idea that I was actually dating someone far better than my ex school crush because Mr. Aryan Kapoor eats 1000's of my ex crush daily and leave no crumbs and like who won't agree? So taking that as a plus point, I'll tell you his talents-

He's good at singing, amazing drumming skills, basketball player? Top tier, amazing human, brilliant CEO and on top of that, he loves me more than anyone else can ever love someone so with that, I would like to commence a singing competition considering the four of them had this amazing band during our college times." She spoke and I was all smiling until she announced the singing part.

"Who's the crush?" Ritik shouted and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Main nhi bata rahi naam but he's here!" She said whispering the last part probably trying to make me jealous.

But guess she was successful in doing that.

"Our judges are Aryan, Anirudh, Ruhaan and Vihaan after they deliver their amazing singing performance." V added changing the topic and everyone applauded for us.

Anirudh, Ruhaan and Vihaan took so much pride that they stood up dragging me with them to the stage and smirked around like they were the greatest singers the world has ever seen.

"The condition is that you have to dedicate a song to your wife/fiancé/girlfriends!" Moksha shouted and all three of them nodded proudly.

"Let's give a huge round of applause to our judges!" Rai hooted making everyone clap for us.

Each one of us sang our favourite bollywood love song for the person we're in love with and once we were done, we sat back on our seats.

"Now, who do we have to judge?" Anirudh smirked around showing up his palm like he was some popstar.

"Hold your horses. You have to judge no one because we judged you enough. You really think you're the next Arijit Singh, don't you?" Any remarked and their faces fell at her words.

I chuckled knowing something like this would happen definitely.

"Now next up, its a little questionnaire sort of game between the two teams so we need three volunteers from each side. Who's up?" Rai asked and I saw Ruhaan's eyes stuck on her like if he takes them off, he'll lose the most important view.

"Where's the whole I won't fall in love with her?" I teased and he passed me a smile.

"But I did. Soon enough after I said that." He replied and I patted his shoulder looking at my favorite woman vibing with V and Nevaan.

"Okay, we have it now! Ritik, Rohan and Aditya from Nysa's team and Ayaan, Samara and Jeevika from Aryan's team." Rai exclaimed excitedly taking out a list of questions from her bag and passing it to Any and Moksha.

"Okay so rules are simple, we ask the questions and you have their pictures in your hand, raise the picture of the person who's perfect for the answer and whoever raises first gets two points and if your answer is wrong, you get -1 that means you lose 3 points." Any said it all clearly and now it seemed interesting.

"First questions first, who do you think gets the way easily in both of them?" Moksha asked and Nysa's team raised her picture up before my team could do that.

"Is it correct?" Moksha asked looking at Nysa & me and we both nodded in agreement.

"Well, he gets his way too using his voice but I just get it easier!" Nysa spoke loudly making everyone laugh.

I gestured her to come to me and she sat beside closely to me due to the lack of space.

I shifted her on my lap and for a second, her eyes widened but she soon shrugged putting her arms around my neck.

"You guys get 6 points so the score is 6-0. Next question is who first discussed marriage?" She asked and this got me into thinking if I was the one.

"You were the one!" Nysa whispered and I nodded kissing her side of the face.

I glanced at my team who had my picture up except Jeevika while Nysa's team was super fast too as they raised her picture up in the air except Rohan who did mine.

"What is it guys?" Any asked and Nysa pointed to me.

"Okay so the score of Aryan's team is 4-3 that is 1 while Nysa's score is (6+2)-6 because Ritik and Aditya got it wrong so that sums up to 2."

"Kaha tha maine nasamjho ki Aryan hi hoga, aaye bade hushiyaar!" Rohan shouted on the other two which made them smack him.

"Now the last question that writes your fate of who gets the upper hand for the next two days is Who-

Has the last word in any argument?" Moksha ended the question and I saw Nysa's face up in my team while it was me who's picture was up in her team.

"Now what's the answer lovely couple?" She asked teasingly.

"It's him." Nysa shouted back pointing at me.

"What the fuck woman? You don't have the last word?" Anirudh stood up flabbergasted at the answer.

"He's the sensible one in both of us so it ends with him explaining the situation and all I can do is sink in the words and shut up." She replied clinging to me.

"With that, team Nysa wins!" Moksha announced and everyone on her team hooted loudly.

"Now who's the motherfucker huh?" Ritik and Aditya smirked smacking Rohan and he laughed nervously sitting back in his place.

The night stretched up for two hours ending in a tie which sounded way too good because no matter how much I am okay with Nysa winning, I can't let my team lose.

"Nysa?" Anirudh called her on the mic and she stood up clearing her throat.

She climbed up the stage and after sparing a final glance around, her eyes were on me again with her holding the mic.

"Everyone who knows me closely out of the 50 people in this room knows that I've been a sucker for a romance in my life. I am good at writing about love in love letters to my sister, to my friends, to my boyfriend who's now my fiancé- call me a narcissist but when it comes to speaking about it, you all can visibly see my legs shaking.

My people know my first creepy Aryan impression." She teased and I covered my face in my palms.

"Ah! Don't be shy, Aryan, I was just teasing but most people including you don't know my Aryan impressions after he became my friend. Kind, calm, patient, handsome & hot and the sweetest guy I ever met. I still remember the time when I was confused if I fall again and that's when Any asked me something and it is still stuck to me." She said pointing at Any who looked at her curiously.

I raised my eyebrows at her and she continued after taking a breath.

"'What if you fly?' She said that when I was afraid of falling in love with you and Aryan, I flew. I did and there was nothing you did that made me feel like you weren't the most perfect person on the Earth for me. There's still time when I think of a possibility if I didn't run to you the next day?" She asked and as I glanced around, everyone was admiring her as they should.

"I would have waited. Without doubt." I replied and she passed me a big grin.

"I expected that but everything apart, it's been 9 years and now that I am marrying him, I can't wait to pull his hair once we're 70 old & grey and to live with him for the rest of my life!" She finished gesturing me to walk to her.

I got up when my friends hyped me up and just as I got on the stage, she pulled me close, gave a final glance around who probably stared at us teasingly and kissed me softly.

I heard them cheering for us but all I could focus on was her.

She chuckled against my lips and after giving me a peck, she hugged me tightly giggling to herself.

"I love you!" She murmured before everyone came to us and gave us a big group hug.

"I love you too!" I whispered kissing her cheek and then we all engaged ourselves dancing the the next few hours away.

"You know that icecream stall is not just for show, we can eat it too!" Nysa chirped hugging my arm and I chuckled walking towards it.

She made her own icecream taking scoops of chocolate, vanilla with lots of toppings.

She passed me on according to my preference and then made one for herself adding caramel and chocolate sauce too.

"So good!" She moaned in satisfaction and I chuckled walking towards our friends who were sitting in a circle.

"Guys, we should go now. Tomorrow's haldi aur aap logo ko kaam ho na ho, hume bahut hai!" Ayaan and Samayra spoke and we all nodded laughing on them.

"It's me who's been working a lot, not you guys!" Anirudh spoke sitting on the chair after telling everything to the wedding planner for tomorrow.

"Toh tu nhi karega toh kaun karega?" I spoke and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Bete, apni shaadi mein itna kaam karwaunga na, dekh liyo tu!" He replied making everyone laugh at him.

We all moved back to our rooms and after I gave a final kiss to Nysa, I entered my room feeling happier than ever.

If this was just one day and I am left with goosebumps all over my body, what amazing does the next two days hold?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
7.6K 784 32
"I thought you hated hugs" , I voiced out as he wrapped his arms ever so gently around me. "I still do, but hugs from you are an exception", he pull...
280K 8K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...
687K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...