Family Drama

Від trixxthefox

After the match with Serin and Rakuzan High. Everything seem to be okay and now Momoi was trying to get every... Більше

Author Note
Chapter 2: Let's have fun today
Chapter 3: After the party

Chapter 1:Unexpected guest with a side of Apologies

46 2 0
Від trixxthefox

Tetsuya p.o.v~
"I think that's everyone," Akashi said turning to Momoi.

"No your missing two other guest," ??? said and I turn around to see my best friend and my twin sister looking at me and I slowly walk to her before stopping in front her.

"I know that I was being a coward..... but I instantly cut her off by hugging her in tight hug.

"Happy Birthday Onichan," She said as I hug her.

"Happy Birthay Imouto," I said also as we parted I saw my friend.

"Happy Birthday Tes," Shigehiro said smiling holding a cooler.

"Thank Tsuki you're really the best ," I said turning to the pink hair girl before hugging her.

"Four on four?" Momoi asked looking at everyone  after I let go which we agree to. She took out something from her bag before showing us.

"They all have a letter on it for  two teams. Best out of three you guys will redraw," She said smile but I could not miss that her eyes were avoiding me. 'Cute' I thought as I smile.

~timeskip brought by kuroko drive~
Momoi's p.o.v~
As they all play I could help smiling as I took pictures. They were having fun and it was good to watching, them playing the fool as old time sake although we had a little stranger.

"You not going to join us?" My former captain asked.

"Uum no it'll be uneven," I said.

"I can sit this one out,"Shigehiro said and I look at my old team mates as if they were certain and they nod so I give kuroko's friend the camera as I join them.

~another time skip brought by Shigehiro photos~

3rd p.o.v~

"That was good," Kuroko said as he sip on his water.

"Best gift ever," I said before turning Momoi who was talking to my twin. Guess they were catching up.

"'I know just like old times,"Aomine said smiling.

"Yeah the only thing different is that the captain and our lil empress did not made up yet," Kise said which made the the others went quiet but he had a point I was noticing how Tsu barely talk to him like she was avoiding him.

"You guys fight?" I asked looking to the two. Normally when Tsu get in noise with anyone she normally tell while ranting about it so for them to fight and make up yet it very serious.

"I guess you could say that," My twin said looking down at the ground.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her confuse by her words.

"So you didn't told him?" Atsushi asked looking at Tsu but she continue to look at the floor which was now sending of alarms in my head.

"Hi why don't we go and wait by the car," Modorima said dragging Aomine and the rest before looking away.

3rd person p.o.v ~
After everyone left the twin stood facing each other until Tatsuki start back looking down at the ground.

"Tsu," Tetsuya ask trying to be calm but as his twin stare at the ground more he could not help but worry.

"That night after we won against Shigehiro I start having mini attacks," She said looking down at the floor but when her brother did not respond he look up to see her brother waiting on her look up and she end staring into his eyes.

"Is there anything else?" He asked looking into her eyes daring her to hide anything else or lie to him.

"After you left the team Akashi and I got into a quarrel where I relapse in front of him," She said looking back down to the ground but when her brother said nothing after a while she look up to see him walking to the rest.

"Big brother no,"

~Tatsuki's p.o.v~
"Big brother no," I call out going to stop him but I was already to late as I saw my brother punch Akashi across the face which made everyone gasp.

"I deserve that," Akashi said rubbing his check a bit.

"When you guys where planning to tell me," My brother asked glaring at the rest.

"I'm sorry I made them swear not to tell ," I said which he turn to me and pull me into a hug.

"Are....

"I'm better," I said cutting him off.

"Does.....

"No this was between him and me. I did not want that there would be war between our families," I said looking down.

"Sorry," He apologise.

"No its my fault I should of told you but instead I ran to a different country without telling you after Mom and Dad left me in your care," I said but instead of hearing saying any form a critic I felt him pull me into another hug which I smile.

~Another mini time skip brought to from our gangster bubbles(who know knows 😇)~
3'rd person p.o.v

As we all got in the limo the ride was silent for a bit as everyone did not know what to say. They just saw the calmest one on the group punch their former captain.

"I'm sorry," Kuroko said after a while.

"I did deserve it," Akashi said looking threw his phone but look up to see everyone was avoiding his eyes. All except Tsu as she was looking at the ground.

"I don't know if apologized...

"You did," Tsu said cutting him off as he put away his phone.

"But even if I did I'll like to apologise again I did not meant to hurt you like that,"Akashi said doing a small bow which made everyone gasp except Kuroko who scoff as witness the boy do for more cringy stuff for his twin to caught her attention.

"I already forgiven you but it will be hard to completely trust you again," Tsu said looking into his eyes.

"Does that mean I still have a chance?" He asked which confuse the the group except her twin and Momoi.

"Well you have to work hard and get my brother trust again,"She said which made Kuroko look away from the rest of   the two to hide his smirk  look  but Momoi poke him drawing his attention  which he just pull her into a hug.

"We have arrive," The driver said.

"I'll call later," Akashi after he got which  hold out his hand but Tsuki ignore him and got out by herself. After everyone got out the car they headstright upstairs  which Akashi pressure bell.

As the door open by the upper class man he was shock. "Akashi," He mutter out as he froze in shock.

"Hi Furihata-kun, right?" Akashi asked the frigthen boy who stood in shock as they

"I brought along my friends," He said popping out from behind Akashi.

"You're late Senpai,"Kagami said turning to see Aomine walking into his apartment.

"You have a nice place, don't you?"Aomine said entering the room.

"Aomine what are you doing here?" Kagami asked shock to see his rival, his shadow former light in the room but before could say anything he was shock again to see him immediately  looking around the room.

"Hey,"Kise said.

"Captain, Izuki-senpai I'm surprised you are here to?" Kuroko said asking the most obvious question.

"You brought the generation of miracles,"

"Excuse the intrusion, I'm Rakuzan's Akashi," Akashi said before giving a polite bow.

"We know who you are," Izuki said.

"Takao what are you doing here," Modorima asked oozing at his team mate who was sitting on the floor.

"What are you doing here," He asked throwing the same question back at him. "Boy this is great, so chaotic," He add on

"Atsushi,"Himuro call our seeing the tall purple head carry one of Kuroko team mate.

"Murochin this where you been," Atushi state but before you could say anything everyone notice that Aomine was still searching by the TV.

"Your no fun," He said finally stopping his search.

"You don't have a single dirty magazine," He add on.

"I'm not like you/ Daichan," Kagami and Momoi yell at the same time making the boy sigh.

"Don't start eating snack as soon as you arrive. Its rude," Modorima said which made the purple hair giant who was now sitting put down the the snack.

"Don't eat the kiritanpo," Modorima said not even looking.

"Atsushi you have to was you hands first," Himuro said which to purple hair giant get up.

"Okay,"Atushi mutter like a child before going to the bathroom

"What's going on here," Riko asked in shock. "All of the generation of miracles are here," She asked in disbelief.

"Is that what they really call us?" Tatsuki asked while placing ice pack on Akashi which made him flinch a little bit but he did not dare pull away frighten she would fall from tipping toe.

"Keep it there," She told letting go of it before standing back on the ground properly.

"Wait are you Kuroko sister?" Riko asked noticing the similarities between both blue heads.

"Yes I'm Tetsuya twin sister Tatsuki Kuroko and the last member of the generation of miracles," The blue hair hair girl respond which made everyone stare at here til the words click in.

"NANI," Everyone in the room except the generation of miracles shout in surprised.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
All of Me Від Lydia

Підліткова література

3.1M 118K 45
Storie Sovany is used to being dismissed as the fat friend, until she moves from New York City to rural Ohio for college and the charming frat boy Li...
222K 7.1K 22
Dear, Nightmare, Cross, Error, Dust, Horror, Killer, Lust, Reaper, Geno, Ink, Dream, Blue Hey guys, It's me...Sci, So uh, I've just discovered someth...
1.5M 37K 62
Watch him put his basketball talents aside as he uses his romance skills to try to score something much more important than any two- or three-pointer...