The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 97

1.5K 44 10
By MafiaAngel8394

I finished eating the food Lorenzo made me and he grabbed the empty plate after kissing my head. "You did great, Angel." He said, and placed the plate in the sink.

I smiled slightly and then stood up from the chair, walked back to the living room. When I walked in everyone looked at me which made me scratch the back of my neck then walked over to Dante.

He held his arms out and I sat in his lap then hid my face in his chest. He rested his head against mine and then rubbed circles on my back.

The door bell rang causing Dante to tense up, and Matteo spoke up. "Are we expecting anyone?" He asked and I could hear a slight of coldness in his voice.

"Yeah, Alex and Jason actually." Emiliano said making Domenico and Luca ask him why.

"I asked if she wanted Alex and Jason to come over and she said yes, so I called them." Emiliano said and I felt Dante kiss the side of my head.

"Where is she?" I heard Alex's voice ask which sounded stressed.

"Living room." I heard Lorenzo's voice respond to his question.

I heard multiple footsteps enter into the living room, and I kept my face hidden in Dante's chest. "Have a seat, we're about to watch a movie." Dad said.

I felt Dante kiss my head. "I think Alex wants you." He whispered in my ear.

I lifted my head to see that Alex was looking over at me. I felt Dante remove his grip around me and I stood up then walked over to Alex who was beside Mike.

He pulled me into his lap then wrapped his arms around me and rested his head against mine like Dante did. Mike pulled my legs on his lap, and chuckled causing us all to look at him.

He turned red then slouched in the couch and everyone including me laughed which made everyone look at me instead of Mike.

It was my turn to turn red and I glared at Mike. "Why are you glaring at me? You're the one who laughed." He said.

"Cause you made me." I said and he tried to glare at me but was failing hard. "Careful you might give yourself hemorrhoids if you keep trying." I added which made his jaw drop and everyone burst out laughing.

"And it's going to be your fault if do not mine." He said.

"No, it's your fault because I'm not the one who looked constipated." I said and Harvey was laughing to the point he couldn't breathe.

"Okay, I can't breathe." Harvey said stood up, walked out of the living room.

"'Now look what you did." Mike said making me grab a pillow then whack him with it.

"She's definitely back." Lorenzo said making me throw the pillow at him. "Hey, what was that for?" He asked.

"As long as it's not me." Mike said and I felt something soft touch my back making me realize Luca was handing me a pillow.

Donna tapped mikes shoulder causing him to look at her and I grabbed the pillow from Luca then whacked Mike with it and chucked it making it hit someone but I didn't want to look.

Mike turned his head with his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "Where the heck did you get a pillow from and where is it?" He asked.

"Right here." We heard Alessandro say and I saw my dad trying not to laugh.

"Why do you have it?" Mike asked Alessandro.

"Because when she whacked you with it and threw the evidence it ended up hitting me in the face." Alessandro said making Mike look at me.

"It's not my fault his big head got in the way." I said making dad laugh from beside Alessandro and stand up then walk out of the living room.

"Can we send her back to her room because she is more mentally violent than before." Lorenzo said making me turn to glare at him.

"No, we cannot she's staying down here." Alessandro said making Lorenzo cross his arms.

"She just said your head was big and she's being violent." Lorenzo said making Alessandro glare at him and Lorenzo glared back.

"Now look what you have caused." Mike said making me glare at him.

"Mike, let's stop talking before you say the wrong thing." Donna said making Mike drop his head low.

Dad walked back in and sat down beside Alessandro, I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized Harvey hadn't came back yet.

I stood up from Alex's lap and walked out of the living room while ignoring my name being called behind me.

I ran outside to see Harvey unconscious in the driveway making me run over to him and checked for a pulse which he had.

"Hello, Princess." I heard in front of me which made me lift my head slowly to see Nick with a gun at his side.

I stood up slowly and quickly drew my gun out then shot him in the leg making his gun fall out of his hand. I rushed over and kicked his gun away from him, then pointed my gun at him.

I heard footsteps in front of me making me look to see Maximo and Greg. "It's just us, blue eyes." Maximo said softly but the dark tone was still there.

I looked back down to see Nick holding his leg while glaring at me. "What did you do to Harvey." I spoke darkly.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Harvey." I heard Donna say.

"What the hell did you do to him." Mike snapped at Nick.

"Just knocked him out. He'll be fine." Nick said as he breathed hard.

Nick looked up at me and glared back at me. "You changed." He said making me step forward and grip my gun tighter.

"Well your step sister did try to kill me." I said coldly making him stand up but fell back to the ground.

"What are you going to kill me?" Nick asked making me chuckle.

"Maybe but, I would call your dad and Noah first though, you might not get an answer from both of them." I said letting a smirk form on my face.

"What the hell did you do." He growled making me chuckle darkly.

"I didn't do anything but, Katherine did." I said making him try to stand up again.

"What did she do." He growled again.

"She killed them Nick, what else would she do to them? She's the one who took care of me when Jake would beat me for hours. She was there for me when I had no one. So, she killed them because they caused me pain." I snapped at him.

I heard Harvey groan in pain from behind me and that was enough for me to pull the trigger making a bullet go into Nick's forehead.

I felt all of the pain and stress that Nick's family caused me fade away causing me to let out a sigh of relief. I went to turn which I'm glad I did because if I didn't Harvey would have face planted.

"Easy." I said softly and he held on to me while looking at Nick.

"I wanted to be the one to kill him." Harvey said which made me laugh then pat his stomach and he winced in pain making me lift his shirt to see a bruising on his stomach.

"I don't remember him punching me." Harvey said while looking at his stomach.

Emiliano rushed over and examined his stomach. "Bud, this looks bad I'm gonna need to take you to the hospital and examine it." Emiliano said and Harvey nodded his head.

"Can I come back?" Harvey asked making Emiliano nod his head.

"He can sleep in my room with me." I said and Emiliano nodded his head again.

"We'll be back." Emiliano said, and the two walked away.

I looked at Nick's limp body on the ground, and felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn my head to see Dad.

"Head inside with Donna and Mike, we got this." He said, and I started to walk away but he stopped me.

"You did the right thing, Princess. The Rossi family did nothing but bought pain to our family and they hurt another one of us, so I do not want you blaming yourself. Am I clear?" He added, I nodded my head.

I walked towards the house passing my brothers and walked inside the house then walked to the living room. When I reached the living room I saw Mike pacing back and forth.

"I'm sorry." I spoke up causing Donna to stand up then the two of them looked at me.

"Blossom, if it wasn't for you. Who knows what else Nick would have done to Harvey. You saved Harvey's life." Donna said, rushed over then wrapped her arms around me.

I wrapped mine around her and there was another pair of arms around us. "I wanted to keep Nick a live a little bit longer but when I heard Harvey groan in pain I couldn't stop myself." I said making her squeeze me lightly.

The three of us pulled away then walked over to the sofa to sit down and I cuddled up against Mike, the three of us watched tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
77.8K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

70.2K 2.6K 61
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
266K 5.1K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...