your mother is gay

By DoodooDrop4970

"THe Only THERaPisT You're evEr gonNA bE iS a COnvERSIoN THerapiSt BECaUsE You mAke all ThE GAY MEn sTraIgHT... More

omw to commit homocide! #yay
they done got Imani
a normal medical checkup ft. Y/N
Let's be for real here.
Fayrouz roasts Tamari
adding fandomsssssss
summoning ghosts
let's be honest, there's nothing straight about this.
hold up
i can take you to the candy shop ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜œ
a hedcanon
a normal medical checkup pt. 2: Y/N's revenge
oh
tf yall
Tamari roasts Fayrouz
the third sister...???
pretty ass song
basically the distortion of '87 (ft. y/n)
a few things from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
by the way
a normal day for the โœจflower sisters๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–คโœจ๏ธ
The Paranoia Files
my mom
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ versus ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
A Sequel to that one story i made a bit ago
another fucking sequel
the spook squad back at it again
yall yall yalll ayll
stories in this book i should just make into actual books as of now
hi again
Gather round, gather round! I have a theory to share!
Say and Arc in: TV Troubles #tv
meh may

Mariyam Vs. Mayriam

43 1 18
By DoodooDrop4970

This the battle of the century fr

Also leave me be I wanna align the text in the middle this time okay? My text no one else's

Anyways this is inspired off of that meme I made with the Mariyam plush

TW for violence

Legs go

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It all began at the library, where Mariyam was checking out some books on quantum physics to study.

And that's when it happened.

Someone walked through the doors, and Mariyam turned around to see her. The two made intense eye contact.

'Who may that be?' Mariyam silently contemplated.

The woman's eyes were almost exactly those of Mariyam's. Her outfit was almost exactly that of Mariyam's too. Instead of a white shoulder-less top and a long black skirt, the woman wore a white t-shirt and long black wide pants.

The eye contact intensified. They both stared at each other, unblinking and unmoving. Until Mariyam put the books they were going to check out down on a table beside them. Their eyes were screaming, 'Copycat!' As they stared.

"Oh, that's so cute! We're wearing matching colors!" The woman said cheerfully, running up to Mariyam. Mariyam backed up at her presence.

"We are in a library. You mustn't talk so loud," Mariyam said quietly.

"Oh, wow! What's your name?" The woman asked, seemingly ignoring Mariyam.

"Oh, I go by Mariyam," Mariyam replied quietly, hoping she would take a hint. "And yours?"

"Oh, my name is Mayriam. Nice to meet you!" The woman said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you too," Mariyam replied, trying to be polite.

'Wait a minute. Mariyam... Mayriam... isn't that-?' Mariyam thought next.

"Isn't your name mine backwards?" Mariyam asked, shifting her tone.

"Is it? Oh, I think it is! Wow! What a coinkydink!" Mayriam laughed.

"I guess so," Mariyam agreed, although they didn't find it very entertaining. And as a gesture of their uncomfort, Mariyam picked up the books and went to check them out, not saying a word. Mayriam stared at them, waiting.

Once Mariyam was done, they went to go out the door, only to be stopped by Mayriam. "Hey, do you wanna go birdwatching with me and my brother?" Mayriam asked as soon as she caught sight with Mariyam.

"Oh, no thanks. I have better things to do at the moment," Mariyam said.

"Like what?" Mayriam asked.

"Like... studying these books, taking care of my turtle, figuring out what's wrong with you..." Mariyam said, saying the last part very quietly. "You know, the usual."

"Huh. Okay. Well, I guess I'll see you around then," Mayriam said with subtle disappointment in her voice.

"You too," Mariyam replied, and walked out. As soon as they exited the library and looked behind themself, they let out an exasperated sigh. As they walked home, they felt a sense of paranoia. They felt as if they were being watched.

When they finally got back to the lab, they immediately went to their resting area, where they found their brother, Tamari, who was on their phone.

"Oh my goodness, Tamari. You won't believe the tea I have for you today!" Mariyam said with a hint of exasperation.

"Spill it," Tamari said.

Mariyam put the books down on a table and flopped onto their bed. "So, I was checking those books out, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, then this lady walks in, and she looks almost EXACTLY like me. Like, the eyes, her hair, even her clothes! But they were all different. Her hair was a bit more fluffy, her eyes were gold-ish, and she wore a t-shirt and black wide pants."

"Damn, that's crazy," Tamari said.

"So then, she came up to me and she was like, 'What's your name?' And I'm like, 'It's Mariyam.' Well, it turns out, her name was Mayriam." Mariyam said next.

"Isn't that your name backwards?" Tamari asked.

"Yes! So then I got my books and she offered to go bird watching with her? I'm like, 'No! I have better things to do!' And she's like 'Oh okay I'll see you.' So then I left, but I felt like I was being watched..."

"That's crazy," Tamari said.

"Are you talking shit about me?!" A woman's voice suddenly exclaimed. The androids turned their heads to see none other than Mayriam standing at the door. Tamari froze in shock and Mariyam shifted in uncomfort.

"How did you even get in here?" Mariyam asked, making eye contact with Mayriam once again. "Oh, it's easy! You and I have a striking resemblance, so I easily passed as you and got in here!" Mayriam explained.

"Oh, for the love of god..." Mariyam sighed. "Don't you know that's trespassing? You shouldn't be here!"

"Why not? I just wanted to tell you something!" Mayriam said.

Mariyam sat up and sighed. "What?"

"Well, you see..." Mayriam laughed a bit. "I don't think you're legit."

Mariyam was taken aback by this statement. "Say again?"

"I don't think you're legit. I mean, look at you! You're clearly not a therapist."

"I'm sorry, do I not look professional enough, or something? I am a therapist," Mariyam retorted.

"Are you though? I mean, a therapist would never wear a shoulderless top," Mayriam said.

"Huh?" Tamari asked, getting confused.

"Well, excuse me then. I'm sorry my dress code doesn't fit your own standards. But this isn't school," Mariyam said, sounding annoyed.

"Just saying," Mayriam said. "Isn't that right, Tamari?"

"Uh... I don't... I don't see a problem with the way my sister dresses. They can wear what they like, and even then, they doesn't have any clothes that're revealing," Tamari said.

"Thank you! So glad you're on my side," Mariyam said.

"Your side? He's obviously agreeing with me!" Mayriam said.

"No. No he isn't," Mariyam said.

"Okay, okay. I don't know who you're trying to fool, but I agree with Mariyam, okay? You aren't even supposed to be here, and frankly, I don't know how Fayrouz didn't even notice. So, kindly, get lost." Tamari said.

"Rude!" Mayriam cried.

"Are we gonna have a problem?" Tamari asked.

"Maybe," the girls responded.

"Then take it outside of this room. I can't stand listening to two girls bickering," they said. So Mariyam made her way out past Fayrouz.

Fayrouz looked up at her and asked, "where to?" "The store," Mariyam replied, walking past. Mayriam followed, and Fayrouz asked, "Where to?" "The store," Mayriam replied, and walked past too.

Suddenly, Fayrouz looked up from her book. "Huh?!" She cried. "What the...?"

Now that the girls were outside, Mayriam said, "You know, if you were anything like me, you would wear more modest clothing!"

"And if you were anything like me, you'd actually help people," Mariyam replied. "You look like you weren't raised correctly. You look like you've been living in a basement all your years."

"Oh, yeah? Well, at least I have a father and a mom who likes me!"

"Alright. Alright. That's enough. Go back to where you came from!"

"Came from? Baby, I was born here."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"You know what? Can't we settle this like real women?" Mayriam finally asked.

"And how would real women deal with this?" Mariyam asked, crossing their arms.

"Well, wouldn't they fight? Like... I'm talking... 'It's the 80s and some deaf bitch named Stephanie is talking shit about me to her gay best friend but jokes on her she doesn't know how to react to violence' type shit," Mayriam explained.

"Okay... that's very specific." Mariyam said thoughtfully. "I don't know if I was made for this purpose, bu-"

"I was," Mayriam interrupted.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" Mariyam said back, flipping her hair onto one side of her. "I'll have to see what I can do. Be right back," Mariyam said, and turned around to go back home.

Fayrouz saw Mariyam enter and asked, "What'd you buy?"

"Nothing yet. I forgot my wallet," Mariyam replied. "Oh, and by the way, I have a question for you."

"Ask," Fayrouz demanded.

"Was I programmed to engage in combat?" Mariyam asked stately.

"Oh, combat? Well, not really. You're meant for therapy, so I didn't think to program you in such a way," Fayrouz explained. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh, nothing. I was gonna beat someone up right now," Mariyam said.

"Huh?! Who???" Fayrouz cried, springing up from her seat.

"Some hoebag," Mariyam replied, rolling their eyes. "Anyways, I'm gonna go ask Tamari something."

"Okay..." Fayrouz answered, her voice filled with worry and skepticism.

Mariyam walked down the hall and knocked on the door. They realized Tamari was blasting some music, so they knocked harder and louder. Finally, Tamari heard them. The music stopped. "Enter," Tamari called.

"Heyyyy, Tamari!" Mariyam said, walking in the room. "Can I borrow your baseball bat?"

"The fuck for?" Tamari asked, giving her a confuzzled look.

"I need to beat a bitch up."

"Betttttt," Tamari said with excitement, grabbing their bat and tossing it to their sister.

"Thanks," Mariyam said while beginning to tie up her hair. They also searched for some clothes they wouldn't mind getting dirty. They eventually found an old white camisole and some sweatpants and changed into those. When she was done, they walked out of the room, bat in hand.

Fayrouz saw her. "Are you still gonna fight her even though you weren't programed to?" Fayrouz asked with genuine concern.

"Yes. I'll figure it out," Mariyam said, grabbing the door handle. They opened the door and spoke no more.

Mayriam was also getting ready to fight, cracking her bones and stretching.

But then she saw Mariyam with a bat and knew she was most likely fucked. She didn't think Mariyam was being serious about this.

When Mariyam arrived, they were with Tamari, who was holding a camera.

"Wait, wait, wait! Can't we settle this peacefully?!" Mayriam panicked.

"You said that you wanted to fight!" Mariyam disagreed.

"But I thought you meant a fist fight! I didn't think you'd get a fucking bat!" Mayriam said.

"Oh, no. We're talking 'It's the 80s and some deaf kid named Stephanie is talking shit about me to her gay best friend but jokes on her she doesn't know how to react to violence', right? In this case, I'm not gonna be Stephanie," Mariyam said.

"What kind of scenario is that...???" Tamari said slowly. Then they got it. "Sounds familiar, honestly."

"Anyways, I'll let you go first since this was your idea," Mariyam said. Tamari pulled their phone out.

And Mayriam swung. But Mariyam ducked and they swung. And knocked Mayriam B A C K.

"Goddamn," Tamari said, watching her fly back. "Fucking home run type shit. Knockback V type shit."

"I didn't..." Mariyam seemed very regretful. "I didn't mean to launch her that far back..."

Tamari looked at the blood on their bat. "You're cleaning that blood for me," they said.

Mariyam just handed the bat to them and went to look for her.

When they found her, um...

She was a little less than conscious. She was literally in bushes.

Mariyam picked her up and went to go back to Tamari.

"Tamariiiii what do I do with herrrrr?" Mariyam cried.

"Um..." Tamari said. "We should bring her to the hospital."

Suddenly, the two saw Fayrouz who was running towards them.

"You two! Come here right now," She yelled at them. The two looked at each other and knew instantly they were clapped. They could tell by her face and tone. They both reluctantly walked towards their mom.

"You two... Tamari, why is there blood on your bat? And Mariyam, why are there two of you?"

"Um..." The siblings said. "I let Mariyam use my bat to beat someone up," Tamari said.

"Who did you beat up?" Fayrouz demanded.

"Um... a copycat?" Mariyam said with reluctance

"Who?!" Fayrouz yelled, grabbing Mariyam's shirt.

"Her name was Mayriam or something!" Mariyam cried with panic. Fayrouz let go of her shirt. "Tamari, why did you let her do that?" She asked them.

"Well, they asked, and you allowed it too, so I let them," Tamari said.

"IDIOTS!! Both of you!" She screamed. "Mariyam, how could you do something so... stupid! And Tamari! How could you allow this?!"

"I..." Mariyam sounded like they were on the verge of tears. And frankly, they were. They'd never been yelled at for letting their emotions get in the way. Honestly, they weren't thinking straight, and they didn't mean to hurt Mayriam that bad. It was a mistake. Mariyam choked back their tears, but they were already running down their face.

"To me, it seems appropriate to allow them to engage in violence. I mean, look who's upset about it," Tamari said, backing their sister up.

"Tamari! Do not talk back to me!" Fayrouz yelled at them. "Violence is unacceptable!"

"You fucking allowed it!" Tamari yelled back. "And anyways, that was the second 'Mariyam' you were so worried about! Well, I'm pretty sure she's gone now. Hope you're happy," Tamari said coldly. Fayrouz looked back and forth at her creations back and forth in horror.

"...it wasn't Rimayam?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Awoop

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
175K 15.7K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
125K 724 17
*BOOK IS BEING EDITED* ๐‘จ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’•๐’๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad