BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 40

524 32 7
By akisamede

After arriving at an empty parking lot, Baji gets off his motorcycle. You slowly get off too. You cross your arms feeling kind of wary.

"So, Draken is coming to get me?" You ask.

"No Mikey is..." Baji sighs as he leans against his bike. 

"Oh..."

"Why didn't you tell me the black dragons were after you?" he asks, glaring at you.

"I thought you knew..." You softly respond.

"..." He sighs again and looks away. "Why did you ask about Kisaki...?" He shifts his eyes back at you.

"I wanted to know why you had to join Valhalla to get at him..."

"I didn't join Valhalla for that. There are other reasons to why I joined Valhalla."

"Which are?"

"You ask a lot of questions..." He mumbles.

"Mmm..." You hum.

"What do you know about Kisaki?" He softly asks as he looks off into the distance.

"What-"

"I know you know something... hurry and tell me before Mikey gets here." He interrupts. 

"... He's the reason why a lot of things are happening..."

"What do you mean?" He sighs in annoyance.

"Remember when Moebius jumped Draken?"

"Yeah."

"He was behind it." You say. Baji's eyes widen. 

"What do you mean." He looks at you with shock in his eyes.

"He was the reason why Moebius jumped Draken... he's also tied to Hanma..." You slowly say.

"Hanma? Hanma and Kisaki?" Baji furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah..." You softly say looking back up at him. Baji scoffs and droops his head down a bit. He grips his bike seat tightly.

"Fucking great..." He says in an agitated voice. "So that's what Chifuyu and you were doing?" He softly asks with a bit of annoyance in his voice. 

"Yeah... we wanted to know what Kisaki's intentions were..." You softly say. Baji relaxes his eyes and looks back up at you. In a way you feel like you shouldn't have told him that. None of this feels right. It's all different though... not like how it is in the manga. But now that you think of it... what was even right?

ROOOOOOOAAARRR

A light shines in your face as another motorcycle drives up to the two of you. The bike stops and the light turns off. Mikey gets off the bike and walks over to the two of you. He slowly looks at Baji who's looking out into the distance.

"Baji..." Mikey softly says.

"Mikey..." Baji huffs.

"Do you also hate me?" Mikey asks. You look up at Mikey whose face is blank.

"Maybe..."

"So, you chose to be against me... along with the one who killed Shin...?" Mikey softly asks.

"That's what it looks like..."

"Why?"

"Why not?" Baji smiles through his hair. His eyes in the direction of Mikey.

"..." Mikey looks down at Baji's feet. His face saddens a bit. Baji furrows his eyebrows. Mikey looks back up at Baji and softly smiles. "I don't want us to fight..." Mikey softly says. Baji's eyes widen. Then he laughs.

"Right... what's next? You don't want things to change? Don't want to lose anyone...? But then you easily can replace us can't you...? So why does it matter if we fight or not... we are enemies aren't we?" Baji scoffs.

"What?" Mikey furrows his eyebrows.

"You replaced Pah..." Baji says in a scornful tone.

"I didn't-"

"Then why is Kisaki third division captain...?" Baji interrupts. Mikey's eyes widen. "I have things to do... we can continue this conversation the day I destroy what we've created..." Baji scoffs as he gets back on his motorcycle.

"Baji..." 

Baji ignored Mikey and drives off. Mikey stands still staring off in the direction Baji left in. You look at Mikey who has a sad look in his eyes. 

"Mikey..." You softly say reaching towards him.

"Yuki..." he softly responds as he looks at you. He has a sad and tired smile on his face. "What am I doing wrong...?" He softly asks. He slowly walks up to you and rests his head on your shoulder as he wraps his arms around your waist.

"..." 

"Is there really no going back...? Will this continue?" He sighs. "I wonder what my big brother would do..." Mikey pulls away from you and sighs again looking up at the sky. "Sometimes I wish he were still here... He always knew what to do..." Mikey softly says.

"Mikey..." You softly repeat, furrowing your eyes with a sadden expression on his face. He looks back at you and smiles.

"I'm hungry... want to get something to eat?" He softly says as he slowly walks to his motorcycle.

Am I right about the fact things aren't the same... Is this reality really different from the manga... or am I really just forgetting things... You think to yourself. There's one thing I have to know... You slowly look at Mikey and walk up to him.

"Actually, there's somewhere I want to go..." You softly respond.

"Hm?"

After driving a bit the two of you stop at a park.

"Eh... are they Toman members?" Mikey asks looking in the direction of the guys who are sitting on stairs. 

"Mhm..." You hum. He narrows his eyes. He has an agitated look on his face. You look in the direction of the guys who are kneeling on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. They look beaten up. You slowly get off the bike and Mikey gets off too. The two of you walk over to where they are, stopping behind the beaten-up guys.

"This is what you waste your time doing?" Mikey huffs, looking in the direction of the guys on the stairs.

"Eh?" One of the guys says looking in Mikey's direction.

"UH... PRESIDENT!" One of the guys yell and bows. 

"PRESIDENT!" The others yell and bow.

"..." Mikey furrows his eyebrows. "Who was it that you were looking for?" Mikey asks looking back at you a bit. You look down at the guys on the ground who are now facing you and Mikey, bowing down at him. Your eyes stop at a guy with plum colored hair.

"Akkun..." You softly say. Akkun's eyes widen and he slowly looks up at you.

"Where's Takemichi?" You softly ask. Akkun looks down at the ground and furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't know... I haven't seen him in a couple of years. He stopped coming to school one day... and hasn't came back..." Akkun softly says in a shaky voice.

"Oh..." You softly sigh. You turn around and walk away feeling lost. Mikey looks down at Akkun and then back at the Toman members.

"Whatever this is... ends today..." Mikey says in a stern voice as he glares at them.

"Yes President." One of the guys bow. 

"Leave." Another guy says motioning for Akkun and the others to leave. They stand up and quickly walk away.

"I don't want to see this shit again." Mikey adds as he walks away from the Toman members.

"Yessir..." The all respond.

You stand by Mikey's bike thinking about the manga. Everything feels strange and it's starting to stress you out. 

"I was right... nothing is the same... I want to go home..." You whisper to yourself in a sad and tired tone.

"Who's Takemitchy?" Mikey asks walking over to you.

"Takemichi..." 

"Yeah... him"

"... that's hard to explain..." You respond quietly. You slowly rub your eyes as you feel tears filling up your eyes.

"Are you crying?" he asks lifting up your hair.

"No..." You shake your head and rub your eyes. "I'm just tired..." You softly sigh.

"Have you eaten yet?" Mikey asks as he rubs your back. 

"No..."

"Let's get something to eat."

He stops in front of a convenience store. The two of you walk into the store, walking down an aisle. Mikey walks right up to taiyaki. You look at some of the different instant ramen they have.

"Do you like spicy?" You ask as you examine one of the ramen packets.

"No... I don't like spicy food." Mikey answers. 

"Oh..." You put the instant noodles back.

"Puku puku" Mikey bubbles as he shakes the packet in front of you. "This one's strawberry..." He says pointing to one of the taiyaki on the shelf. You look at it and the wrapper says Puku Puku Tai fish, strawberry flavor. "Do you think it will taste good?" He asks, picking up the snack and examining the wrapper.

"Maybe?" You say in an unsure tone. Mikey looks at you before shrugging. "I will try it... If I don't like it, then you'll just eat it." He walks down the aisle. You grab a sandwich and a strawberry milk. Mikey pays for everything and the two of you walk back outside towards his bike. 

"We will eat this at my place... come on..." He motions you to get on his motorcycle. 

As he drives off you close your eyes and hold onto him. You listen to the wind ripping as the motorcycle drives through the streets. You can smell the fresh cool air as it hits your face. Riding behind Mikey feels calming... it almost makes you sleepy.

He slows down his motorcycle and stops beside the shed he sleeps in. The two of you get off the bike and walk towards the shed. He unlocks the door and walks in. You walk in behind him. 

"Take off all your stuff..." He murmur's as he takes off his shoes. You slowly take off your shoe and jacket, placing the jacket on a hook by another jacket. Mikey bounces down on his couch and opens the bag. You slowly walk over to him, and he smiles up at you. "Sit." He bubbles, patting down beside him. You sit down next to him, and he hands you your sandwich and strawberry milk.

"That's all you got...? You don't really eat much..." He says, opening the wrapper with the strawberry taiyaki.

"Oh... I wasn't that hungry I guess."

"Mmm..." He hums as he fully pulls out the taiyaki from the wrapper. "You know... I find it attractive when a girl eats." He sooths, taking a bite of the taiyaki.

"What do you mean?"

"Bleh... Eugh... nasty" He spits the food in his mouth out into the wrapper and throws it back into the plastic bag. "Here..." He hands you the bitten strawberry taiyaki and continues to open a regular one.

"You eat these a lot... do you really like these?"

"Mhm..." He hums taking a bite of the taiyaki.

"You said you like girls that eat... What do you mean?"

"Mhm... I like girls that like to eat... I find it attractive when a girl eats... not many girls do that though." He sooths. You pick up the strawberry taiyaki and take a bit of it. Mikey watches you chew. "Is it good?"

"I think it's good..." You softly say.

"Mmm..." He hums. "Why were you with Baji and not Mitsuya?"

"I wanted to ask Baji something..."

"Which was?" He narrows his eyes at you. You take a deep breath and look back down at the pink taiyaki.

"I wanted to ask him about Kisaki..." You softly answer.

"... What about Kisaki?"

"I don't trust him..." You softly respond.

"... you've talked to Kisaki before?" 

"No but... I know he has a dark motive..." You softly say.

"You are saying the same thing everyone else said..." Mikey sighs, taking another bite of the taiyaki. "But... I like Kisaki... he's the only person who can... carry what's deep within me..."

"Deep within you?" You furrow your eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean." Mikey relaxes his face and looks at you. He has a tired look in his eyes. 

"I don't know when it started... or how long it's been there... but it's something I can't control..." Mikey softly says, looking down at his taiyaki. You tilt your head a bit. 

"What can't you control?" You question.

"A darkness in my heart..." He looks up at you through his hair. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
467 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
191 22 19
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...
1K 12 19
❛❛𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?❜❜ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 �...