My Paw Prints (tmnt fanfic)

By rubeyred

"I don't really know what type I am, or really where I belong, heck all I know is to survive. I have many nam... More

My Usual Day?!
Not A Very Nice Hello
Really? I can?
My Time With Them
My Pack, My Family
Opps!
I Have Fingers!!
He-He-Hello?
Cinni Sorry
Still Friends? Oh Really?
Hey be nice!!
A Little Bit Hard
Smiles And Hugs Make It All Okay
WooHoo!!
A Lovely Picnic
A Little Rain And A Little Sun
Beautiful, Incredible, Wonderfully Fantastic Home!!
The Big Night! (Part 1)
The Big Night! (part 2)
Last Chappy!!

Family fun :)

1.5K 56 14
By rubeyred

(Oh My Gosh!!! I am soo Sorry that I haven't Updated In like..... Forever!!! Oh and BTW All of the Pics that you Guys see Aren't mine, there googles Or which ever Genius drew them ;D well Here we go My little Jewels!! enjoy!!!)

(Cinni Pov)

We went to eat breakfast with the rest of the family, and they were all quiet. It was strange to eat at the table and have them all be so quiet. I wanted to say something but I was still confused by Mona's words, 'Friends don't kiss.' I didn't quit understand that. I ate up the last of my eggs that Nari had made that morning, they were very good and had pieces of ham in it!! I looked around at everyone as they stared at their plates. I started to play with the end of my tank top that had a string coming undone, a new habit I had.

I perked up when Leo cleared his throat and stood up; everyone had their attention towards the leader. " I think that I speak for everyone when I say," He looked up at me a sad smile on his face, " I'm sorry Cinni." I just looked at him shocked. By glancing at everyone's face I saw that they agreed. "Why sad?" I asked curious.

Leo continued, "We have been treating you terribly and we just brushed you off to the side. I'm sorry for not spending more time with you and for losing my patience with you." Everyone mumbled and agreement.

Raph reached over and tousled my hair, "Sorry Cinni-girl. Didn't mean to lose my cool with ya." He said so softly and hushed but with a lot of meaning. I felt myself smile as I realized what they were all saying. Mona, Donnie and Venus smiled at me. Nari jumped up and gave me a gentle hug one that I returned quickly, "Sorry Cinni." She mumbled in my thick hair. I saw Mikey grinning from his seat. 

When Nari pulled away I started to smile and looked at each of them, "Family want Cinni?!" I asked hopefully. "Yes!" They all said together smiling at me, my own face breaking out in a grin and a few tears coming down my face, "Cinni Love family." 

Venus grinned, "We love you too Cinnamon!" I thought I heard Mona whisper, "Some more then others." I glanced over at her but I must have... imagined? Yeah Imagined it. 

Donnie stood up next his gap showing in his gentle smile, "I just realized what today is!" I cocked my head confused by what he said next, "It's Cinni's Sixth month anniversary!" that was a new word and it got everyone very excited. Raph, Leo and Venus moved the dishes away from the table, Nari and Mona got excited and were starting to talk really fast. Mikey and Donnie were talking about something called a 'party'? I got up and weaved my way to the tall turtle. I stood on my toes so I could reach his shoulder and tapped him. Donnie turned around and looked down at me with a smile, "What new words mean?" I asked him.

Donnie crouched down to my level, "What words are new to you?" He was always so patient with me, and was the one I always went to for new words. Although sometimes he would just make them more difficult and I would turn around and ask Leo instead.

"Anna-ver-sary? and Par-tah?" I asked him confused. 

He just smiled and went to explain, "Anniversary: Is a specific date in time when a distinct and notable event took place, and Is celebrated in a certain amount of time from that specific date. And a Party: Is a social gathering of invited guests that involves a celebration of sorts, entertainment,  music, sometimes presents and usually food." I looked at him still smiling. 

I swiftly turned around and yelled at Leo, "LEO?!?!?" All around everyone started to chuckle and laugh, Donnie sighed and straightening up he rolled his eyes. Leo smiled and setting the glasses down turned around to face me fully, "Party is when a group of people come together and have fun on a certain day. And an Anniversary Is just a bigger Party. Like we are going to have a party to celebrate the day we first met you Cinni, your anniversary."

"Six months? Met everyone for six months. Now have party?" Leo smiled and nodded."Celee-brate. means to have big fun?" I asked clarifying, as he nodded again. I felt myself smile and I started to bounce on my feet my tail going wild from side to side, "Party! Fun! Just Cinni and Family?!!!" Leo chuckled and nodded again.

"This is going to be great!!! Booyah!!!" I heard Mikey behind me, I turned around still bouncing. Mikey grinned and started to bounce with me. We held hands and started to jump in a circle, "Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party! Party!!!!!" We started chanting and laughing before we both stumbled and fell on the floor. I looked up from behind my hair and giggled as I caught Mikeys eyes as he was laying flat on the floor, his face was up and looking at me upside down; it was funny. Mikey grinned and started to get up, Nari came over and helped me to stand back up.

We both smiled at each other, "Hey Cinni this means that we can give you presents!"

I liked that word, it was a happy word, "Presents? What that?!!"

"Umm, it's a gift, like when we found that bouncy ball and gave it to you to play with? Well that was a gift or present for you!" 

" Cinni gets presents?!! Why?" What did I do to get a present? Nari smiled and started to lead me to hers and the girls room. "Because we want to give you something to make this party more fun and happy!" I chuckled at her energy and let her pull me to the room with Venus and Mona following behind.

Their room was huge and had three beds, each one was sectioned off by thick black curtains. One bed was huge and had big fluffy sheets on it and a huge fat pillow too. Right next to it was a small desk with books and a lamp. different colored scarves hung on varies pegs above it along with jackets. A big red letter 'M' was above the bed, Mona's. 

A bright blue 'N' hung over the next bed that was in the middle. There were also butterflies and other drawings on the wall. her sheets weren't as big but they were still nice and rainbow colored. A small table was next to the bedside with a small tiny lamp that was painted different colors and a thick book with pencils next to it. Venus's bed was completely clean and only had calming soft colors, her purple letter 'V' was framed in a sliver colored frame. The only difference was that instead of a table like the other two she had a dresser that was white and had candles on the top.

The girls turned me away from their beds and to the long connecting closet that was along the other wall. Like the beds, the closet was also sectioned off with black curtains. I looked at them, "What we do now?" 

Nari and Venus smiled, while Mona smirked, "MAKEOVER!" 

(Mikey Pov)

The girls lead Cinni away and towards their room, I looked to my bro's and rubbed my hands grinning, "Alright, Party time dudes!!!" Raph rolled his eyes and continued to wash the dishes; Leo smirked along with Donnie. "Come on Mikey lets see what decorations we still have." 

Leo nodded, "I'll go see if Master Splinter would like to join." We all winced, I hope he still isn't mad at us. I sighed as Leo went towards Master Splinters room, I'm sure glad that Leo was doing that. I quickly slapped a grin on my face and pulled Don towards the lab, where we kept the decorations in the back. We started to open up the boxes and look through them; Christmas, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, what Is this one? I nudged some pink streamers away and saw the red hearts, OH! Valentines. I looked at the streamers, hmm? Pink, Cinni's favorite color I pulled those out and laid them down, as I kept searching.

"Hey Mikey I found some yellow and green from the birthday box, think they'll work?" He held the streamers up a light yellow and a dark green they all looked good together. I grinned up at my brother, "Perfect! Nice find dude!!" Don smiled and helped put the boxes away. We came out with pink, yellow and green wrapped around both of us. Me and Don started to set up the streamers over the living room, I was in the rafters and Don would throw the streamers up to me. Soon Raph and Leo came over and started to clean up the place.

Raph moved the couch back a little more to fit in the other seats better. Leo swept the floor then took Dons spot, as Don went and started to make some food. I jumped around and made sure the colors went well together and that they didn't get tangled. When I came to tangles I was the master! Of doing and undoing them, hehehe.

Soon we were all done, I sat on a thicker pipe and looked down at my bro's, "All done dudes?!!" Raph folded his arms, "No of course not, we still have sooo much to do." Leo sighed and Don glanced at us from the kitchen, the smell of pizza and hot food wafting out of there. I smirked and leaned down and was about to jumped down on Raph when I saw movement from the stairs. 

Venus, Nari, and Mona stood at the top of the stairs with new outfits on, which way strange but cool too. Venus had a loose white top with one sleeve and a lite pale blue skirt with matching leggings. instead of her usual silver mask she had a light blue one. Nari had a black dress the tied on her neck and went to her knees, a dark red belt went around her waist matching her mask color. Mona had a tight brown jacket and a dark purple head band in her now flowing hair. They looked great and judging from how red my brothers were getting, I'd say they thought so too.

Donnie grinned, "You three ladies look beautiful!"

The Girls all smiled at him, and Venus stepped forward, "Thanks Donnie, you're so sweet!"

Nari grinned, "Don't you mean 'four' Don?!" Four?  

Mona smirked, "Introducing . . . . PRINCESS CINNAMON!!" The three girls moved aside showing the shadows behind them. I looked and saw movement as Cinni stepped out, she was gorgeous. Cinni was now wearing a shiny pink dress that had a pink rose belt and only went to her mid thigh. She even had on sparkly flats on her feet. Her hair was combed back and held in a high ponytail with a dark pink flower; the girls had also cut her hair so that she now had long fluffy bangs too. Cinni grinned and looked down shyly and started to play with her pink ribbon necklace that I gave her so long ago.

The dress fit her perfectly, she was ultimately breath taking! "Wow." I stared down at her and forgot all about where I was. She was just so pretty. . . .I felt my hand slip as I leaned closer, "Uh-oh!" I managed to yell out as I fell from the ceiling. Luckily I landed on something other then the hard floor, unfortunately that something was Raph!

"MIKEY!!!" I bolted off him and ran.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! MERCY!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!! OH COME ON RAPH!!!" I yelled out as he chased me around the room. I hid behind Leo and was thankfully saved by Mona coming down the stairs.

She ran in front of him, and before he could stop himself he ran right into her and they both went down. He held his hands out on either side of her face and stopped himself before he could crush her. "MONA!! WHAT THE SH-----" He was cut of by Mona as she grabbed his tail fins and slammed her lips to his. Soon they were both kissing, it was getting gross until Leo stepped over and yanked Raph off. Raph glared at Leo as Leo helped Mona to stand up, "Really Mona? Really? There's no other way of calming him down." 

Mona chuckled, "There is but that ones my favorite." Raph smirked and wrapped an arm around her as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to find Cinni, I immediately felt my face heat up as I saw just how 'perfect' the dress fit her. "Mikey not hurt?! Right?!" I felt a lump in my throat and my stomach tightening with butterflies. I cleared my throat, just play it cool, "What? Oh that yeah I'm totally fine! Just fine! Yep just fine!" I mentally face palmed as I heard my voice come out faster then it was suppose to. Cinni cocked her head making her hair tumble to the side, her big brown eyes popping. I realized that the girls had put make up on her. Silver eye shadow and pink lip stick, she looked . . . . just wow!

"Mikey sure?"

"YEP!" I said quickly and a little louder then I meant to, I winced. Before she could ask anything else, "My what beautiful decorations! You have all done a very nice job!" Master splinter came from around the corner smiling.

Cinni jumped, "Master Splinter!" She ran over to him and they embraced, "You party too?!!" She and Splinter talked and I felt colder as she left, and an idiot. Mona walked over and elbowed me in the side, "Smooth Michelangelo, real smooth." I gave her a glare as she went to the kitchen with Raph.

Soon we all sat down and ate the pizza Don had made, it was pretty good too but I couldn't stop watching Cinni. Everyone was talking and laughing, Cinni caught me staring and smiled at me before going back to talking with Nari. After that we all went to the living room and played a few games like Mario kart, and Apples to Apples (both are fun games, I don't own them!!unfortunately.)  Mona jumped up after we were done with Mario kart and started to set up Just Dance 2.

"Mikey what that?" Cinni said beside me on the floor.

"Oh that is called Just Dance. It's a dancing game, super fun!" She watched Mona set it up.

"What dancing?"

I smiled, "It's fun! Just watch." Her tail wagged as she waited. First Mona and Venus went and started with a basic song 'Satisfaction', I watched Cinni from the corner of my eye as her smile grew and grew. Mona won which wasn't a surprise, she always won out of the girls. But no one could beat me, I was the gaming King!! 

After a few rounds of girls v.s girls and dudes v.s dudes it was down to me and Mona. She smirked and clicked on 'Rasputin', what she didn't know was that I had been practicing this one. And being the nice dude that I was I . . . . TOTALLY CREAMED HER!!!  Five stars to three baby!!! I jumped up and down high three my bro's. Mona groaned and then smirked, "Nice one Mikester!" she said fist bumping.

"Cinni Try?" I turned around to see her smiling, her tail wagging behind her. 

Mona smiled, "Sure sweet heart, you can take my place." Cinni jumped forward and held the controller.

"Ready to dance Cinni?!" I grinned at her. She grinned back with a fire in her eyes, she was determined to win this. I raised an eyebrow and went to click an easier one when she clicked on one instead. 'Toxic' a harder one, "Umm, Cinni are you sure you want this one?"

She smirked, "Mikey scared." 

"OOOOooooo!!!" The guys and girls said behind us. I was taken back a little by her challenge but I smirked back. "Not at all Princess."  We whipped towards the screen both grinning, I pressed start beginning the song. Cinni stood straighter and started to follow the girl on the screen, what surprised me was that she was following beat for beat, move for move. She was even using her feet!? which most don't do, most people just use their arms for their first time?!

Cinni danced right along with the character and half way through I realized that Cinni was winning! I was a whole star behind, and she was winning at a game she was just barely trying for the first time?! Mona, Venus and Nari cheered her on as my bros' cheered me on. I tried I really did but soon it was apparent that I was so not going to win. 

The Girl on the screen was coming to the end, I stopped and looked over at Cinni. She did the last Golden move but instead of just flicking her hands to the side she flicked and pushed her body to the side so that she was facing me and then did the end pose. Both arms over her head and her hip cocked to the side with sass. I gaped at her, she smirked and winked at me before the screen changed and showed that I had three stars and she had all five. 

Everyone was quiet, before Cinni Jumped out of her pose, "Cinni Win!!" That broke the silence as everyone got up and hugged her. 

Mona slapped her back, "Yeah Girl!! When did you learn how to dance?" Everyone stopped and looked at her, Cinni's cheeks were pink and she was smiling ear to ear.

"When Cinni was Dog, Cinni sat on re-mote? T.V shined and showed Cinni how to dance! Cinni watch, Cinni learn, Cinni Win!!!"

Leo shook his head, "I can't believe you beat Mikey."

Donnie smiled, "Yeah no one has ever beaten Mikey at this."

"Really?!" Cinni looked at me smiling, grinning I rushed forward and held her in a hug while spinning around, "THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!" She giggled as her legs swung around. I soon had to slow down, I set her on her feet but she fell over. 

"Whoo! Can not see!" Cinni said stumbling around me.

Nari giggled, "You made Cinni dizzy!"

"Two Nari's!!" Cinni giggled before falling against me, we all chuckled. After Cinni wasn't so dizzy Master Splinter suggested that we watch a movie. Raph and Mona sat on the beanbag, Donnie sat in the banana chair with Venus in his lap. Leo, Nari and I sat next to Cinni on the couch as the Disney movie started. Half way through I felt her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her tired eyes as she looked up, "Cinni sleepy." 

I chuckled as I felt my face turn pink, "Yeah I can see that."

"Mikey no move. Mikey watch. Cinni sleep, okay?" She yawned ending it in a cute little 'O' with her lips. She rested her head back on my shoulder.

She really was beautiful, "Okay Cinni, " I smiled and put my head on top of hers, "Okay princess."

(I Thought that was super Cute!! Comment and Tell me what You lovelies All Think!! Have a great day!!!!)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 995 41
❝ sσυℓs τiє∂ τσgєτнєr ❞ .。.:*✧ Four animals meet each other in the woods. Over a year ago, they were transformed into their spirit animal for a reaso...
89.4K 2.3K 25
Subsequent to the battle of the turtles vs. Shredder, Leonardo gets captured. After being tortured and with little to eat or drink in a small cell, S...
481K 20.1K 58
"I'll tell you all the stories you want." In New York, the buildings are quiet as the people of Manhattan sleep. By the glow of the moon, the silhoue...
669 18 24
I decided to write another tmnt 2012 boyfriend scenario because why not? have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the heroes of Ne...