The Vampair Series One And Tw...

By BlurryLuv590

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... More

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader LemonπŸ‹)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 πŸ‹~ Duke X Shy Reader
He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X ReaderπŸ‹~
The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!πŸ‹~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader πŸ”ž EXTREME NSWF)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME πŸ”ž ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader πŸ”ž Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF πŸ”ž)πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW πŸ”ž
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWFπŸ”ž
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair ReaderπŸ”ž Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF πŸ”ž)

Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader πŸ”ž

132 1 0
By BlurryLuv590

Let's start the new year with some good old smut one-shot of your favorite spaghetti man being a horn dog and seductive to you~ Enjoy!

In Duke's Bed

You legs were nothing like jelly the way Duke was thrusting inside your hole with your legs spread wider. Duke was going through a phase to the point everytime he sees you the only thing in his mind is " Sex". It didn't stop you because for some reason you would always give in to his touch and body not to mention how many times he pierce his long fangs in your delicate flesh. You saw the windows were open since that night was pretty warm along with your clothes on the ground and Duke had nothing on along with you. You squeal out Duke more than once as you felt your liquid dripping down and Duke grunting once more how hot and horny you both felt.

Duke: Fuck... ahhh shit babe your fucking incredible. Cannot believe ( thrusts ) I've been doing this majority of the night ~

Y/N: Ahhh... Duke...Ahhhh Duke...ahh it hurts your going to deep

( Thrusts)

Duke: I know let the pain go away and focus on the pleasure I give you~

You felt your arms being grabbed my Duke to thrust you more inside him as he ran his finger on his tongue to plunge a finger inside your hole making you scream in pleasure

Duke: Relax you know you want me this is why I'm fingering and fucking you~

Hours Later

Outside of the castle located in the garden shed, A long blonde hair vampire Daddy materiel with a sword practicing more fighting skills with dead plants Duke never pay attention to you immediately slam the door open with a red face screaming in embarrassment.

Y/N: ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!

Artemis: Y/N what seems the matter? Never seen you in a mess like this?

Y/N: Artemis it happen again I can't control the urge of my body wanting Duke so badly this time I was going to use a cross but it didn't work then a night ago i threw garlic it turn him on for some reason.

Artemis: Here's a thing you should consider Y/N. I could you and Duke banging all night long especially since the windows were open. I have my time to visit the castle but of course I come in the awkward moments.

Y/N: I'm sorry if we were loud I'll definitely let Duke know for sure no sex tonight.

Artemis: A Vampire like that hmm before he use to be scared and silent but now he can't keep anything in his pants that's how fiesty and hungry he is.

You felt your face flushed more and see Artemis practicing with his swords. You were curious and Artemis actually let you hold onto to his sword but it was quite heavy making him chuckle. Artemis suggest you wear something nice tonight be dolled up and go out with Duke instead of being in the castle days and days. Artemis even help you pick out the dress and put your f/c hair strains slipping into a bun. You smiled and gave Artemis a hug and immediately head back to the main hall to meet Duke

Artemis: This is what I exactly need ear muffs for the whole night. Knowing my luck Duke would probably wouldn't want to leave the house when he sees her in that dress.

You also held onto a rose to also match the elegance but you felt your face burn up not knowing what was going to happen next.

Y/N: Good Evening Duke

Duke: Y/N!?

You stood near the stars your hands folded wearing the elegant dress that your shoulders were exposed while Duke wearing his purple tucked in shirt and waving his cape around but dropped it taking a step back admiring how much beauty you allure to his attention. You tug a strain of hair behind your ear and ask Duke if you and him can go out tonight however Duke had other plans he place his black gloves gracefully under your revealing back and let out a few kisses in between making you shiver a little.

Duke: We'll be staying in tonight you know why?

Y/N: Duke I was only

Duke: Your the fucking reason why~

Y/N: What?

Duke: Your the fucking reason why I'm like this so desperate to pry my cock inside your pretty delicate hole~ Fuck... what your doing to me right now ~

You look back to see Duke black glove caresses your cheek gently with your Doe up eyes sparkle into Duke's gaze as he press his lips into your for a long passionate kiss as you held onto him around his arms a few slips of tongue action Duke persuade making you breath heavy and tears down your eyes with your fingers tugged on his purple cloth. Duke caresses part of your messy f/c hair and his hand wander around your rear giving it a squeeze making you gasps. Duke then picks you up as you felt the urge to pass out from the adrenaline he started on you.

Outside Of The Castle.

Artemis plays a few records using sacks of dummies to play sword and breaking a sweat. He lays back on the sofa and pillows looking at the flowers with a small smile even the prettiest sight of nature can touch Artemis lots especially green plants with yellow and white flowers that bloom. Artemis turns to hear your soft squirms on the other side of the castle.

Artemis: Good thing for ear muffs made for winter but also good for sound proof.

Green ear muffs Artemis enjoys to wear as he lays back on the sofa resting his eyes after a day of swords.

Back in the castle, Duke's massive bed You were fidgeting a whimper mess while Duke held onto your waist and taking a bite of your sweet exposed neck he place a finger in between your lips making you twitch from the arousal building up between your legs hardly trying to stand you flop close to the mattress with your f/c strains falling around your shoulders the blood from Duke's bites dripping ever so slowly from your body. You were tempted to Duke as he looks back to you and listen.

Y/N: I just wanted to have a nice evening with you. I don't know what going on with you lately but I don't mind being in bed with you. The truth is that I.... I..

Duke: Deny~ Deny~ Deny~ Beloved Y/N you were the one teasing me with this dress showing your shoulders and how sensitive you can be by my touch.

Y/N: I love you... and I can't help when your making love to me I want more of it

Duke: That's what I'm hear for to make sure your with me and making sure I can fuck you right ~

Y/N: Mmm... when are you ever going to love me like most couples are?

Duke: I already have my darling ~ I show it in different ways. Vampires have a allure power to pleasure anyone they have keeping for many centuries or amounts of time.

You felt your dress slip down as Duke cope a feel on your breasts squeezing them so hard it made you scream while Duke lick a little on your ear lobe enjoying the sensation he was making you feel. You were a flustered mess tears down your eyes looking back to see Duke's hand sliding down from your legs to open your silk and dripping hole. Duke hummed for amusement as he used both arms while to slide the whole dress off leaving you with your sensitive body exposed for him. Your legs were spread wider as Duke unbuckle his belt from his pants to expose a pre cum cock aching to be filled for your pussy. You saw Duke's cock twitch then slowly sliding in your hole while you had your arms on Duke's vest with your mouth dripping salvia with some thrusts Duke start to move making you squirm and cry if that wasn't enough Duke place you on top of his while his cock resting in your pussy

Duke: Seems that I'm filling you up quite well aren't I ~

Y/N: Ahh..haa...haaa Duke.. .

You had a hard time saying words Duke did most of the talking when he then pushed you more you felt the inch of his cock deeper inside you making you gasps while Duke rub your back groaning in between fucking you. You were at bliss hearing the slaps of your thighs dripping in Duke's cum and Duke's thigh dripping in your cum you look back at him eyes rolled back giving into him completely. Your toes curled and your hands gripping and Duke's vest ripped exposing his upper muscles part of his nipples aching and grinding on your breasts to give away that attention. You look back to Duke gave him a warm smile and kisses him on the lips which he was shocked .

Y/N: Just being here with you makes my life completed. I know you love me

Duke: Y/N... I do love you~

You smile back at Duke as he does the same you kissed as he continues to fuck you making you squirm in delight your toes twitched near the blankets and you saw the bedsheets with blood stains from Duke's bites and semen from the amounts of times Duke was cumming. You look back and remind him to bring another pair of bed sheets which he agreed. Hours Later Duke holds onto you as you were at daze with the dress back on Artemis steps in

Artemis: Had a nice time out you two?

Duke: Oh we didn't go out we stay in

Artemis: We'll whatever you did I didn't hear a thing and I hope you change sheets I know what your capable of Duke

Duke: Oh me and my girl did made a mess but a quite good one ~ ( Rubs Y/N' head a little )

Artemis walks pass you and Duke who were going to rest for a while after another blissful night. Artemis saw the clean sheets but open the closet to see the sheets covered in blood and semen with a disgusted look Artemis put on a gask mask with a pair of gloves went in the back burn not one but all the sheets Duke has stained

Artemis: Is he that lazy to clean them?

~End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.3K 105
Crimson's parents were killed by vampires when she was 6 years old. Because of that she's sworn vengeance on all vampires and spends every night tire...
291K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...
3.4K 70 3
This is a collection of different types of one shots I have or will create. Right now, it's just Rody Soul one shots, but I hope to include more late...
2.8K 347 14
The dead typically want one of two things. Ghosts crave conversation. Spirits seek pain. My name is Bria, and I've been able to interact with the de...