𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚- 𝑱𝒆𝒚 �...

By leah_faith11

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ? More

Characters
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix- sept
Dix- huit
Dix- neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-deux
Vingt-trois
Vingt-quatre
Vingt-six
Vingt-sept
Vingt-huit
Vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
Quarante et un
Quarante-deux
Quarante-trois
Quarante-quatre
Quarante-cinq
Quarante-six
Quarante-sept
Quarante-huit
Quarante-neuf
Cinquante
Cinqante et un
Cinquante-deux
Cinquante-trois
Cinquante-quatre
Cinquante-cinq
Cinquante-six
Cinquante-sept
Cinquante-huit
Cinquante-neuf
Soixante
Soixante et un
Soixante-deux
Soixante-trois
Soixante-quatre
Soixante-cinq
Soixante-six
Soixante-sept
Soixante-huit
Soixante-neuf
Soixante-dix
Soixante-et-onze
Soixante-douze
Soixante-treize
Soixante-quatorze
Soixante-quinze
Soixante-seize
Soixante-dix-sept
Soixante-dix-huit
Soixante-dix-neuf
Quatre-vingts
New story !!!!
Guys!!!!

Vingt-cinq

157 5 1
By leah_faith11

Coco Pov

Hey y'all I'm backkk I say to the diva cameras. What have you been up to the producer ask. Dang when was the last time y'all saw me I say thinking. About 3 years ago the producer Ethan says making me look at the camera shocked. Oh my gosh it's been that long that's crazy well yeah me and Nalani moved out of Josh's house, I've gotten more work opportunities and I think that's about it I say. So Nalani is 3 now Ethan ask. Yes her birthday is actually today so she's turning 4 which is crazy I say as Nalani comes running in. Mommy can you open this she says handing me a piece of candy. Your eating candy this morning your crazy I say opening the piece and handing it back to her. Can you say hi I ask her as she stares at the cameras.

Hi she waves quickly before running away with her candy. She looks just like Josh ,Ethan says as I fix my hair. Yeah I know right I say laughing. How's that relationship been we don't see the ring on the finger anymore he says.  Wow your messy today I say back. The people are wondering he says making me roll my eyes. Well me and Josh have decided to just be co-parents right now and nothing else I say honestly. And how long has this been going on Ethan ask. Um about since y'all saw me last , actually after I moved out it was kinda done I say laughing. And that means no more sex meetups right Ethan ask. With that question I have to go get ready for my daughters party I say getting out the chair and leaving the room. Josh paid for all the this I say showing the cameras the party decor.

Wow this is really nice I say looking at it some more. I don't even know how they fit all this in my backyard I say seeing the workers put up more decorations. Yo yo yo I hear a voice say seeing John , Trinity and their kids come through the fence. Hey guys I say hugging them as they hand me there gifts. This is nice uce John says. Your brother did this I say sipping a early day mimosa. Where's the birthday girl Trin ask. She's upstairs Terrell was finishing up her hair I say. Oh ok Trin says. Feel free to look around I say pointing to all the decorations. I'm proud of you sis this house is nice John says hugging me as I walk back inside to change my outfit for the party.

After everyone shows up the festivity's begin. I walk outside to see Josh helping Lani do arts and crafts which made me feel good inside. She looks so cute Brandi says as we watch Nalani. Right I say snapping a picture of her and her friends.

As me and Brandi talk some more I feel a presence stand behind me. Hey I say to josh as I hug him. Can I steal you away for a moment he ask. Yeah of course I'll be right back I say to Brandi as we walk inside. I've been meaning to talk to you , this is for paying for the party , thank you again for that she loves it I say handing him a check for how much I thought it came out to. I'm not taking that co I just did what I wanted to do for my daughter he says. Well thank you she appreciates it I say looking at Nalani laughing with her friends. I'm glad Josh says not talking his eyes off me. Are you ok I say as he stares for longer than usual. You look good- I meant your house looks good he says fixing his words. Thank you I really love it ,all white I say looking around at the house. Yeah kinda looks like my house he says smirking. Well I got some of my inspiration from your house I guess I say laughing. As we talk some more my front door opens. Hey sorry I'm late Micheal says coming inside kissing my lips. Hey babe I say to Micheal as Josh looks around awkwardly.

Cocos confessional
Oh yeah surprise guys me and Micheal are dating, are you shocked cause I'm not. These confessionals make me feel like I'm on total drama island. Y'all doing y'all big one this season
End of confessional

Wassup boss man Micheal says dapping Josh up. Here's this Micheal says handing me a picture of my daughter. Omg this is beautiful I say looking at the blown up copy of my daughters first birthday. Isn't it I say showing Josh.

It's aight he says quickly making me look at him weirdly. I love it she was so little I say to Micheal. She still loves pink Josh says drinking a sip from his water bottle. Right I say putting the picture on the island as the three of us walk back outside. Oh hey was there something you wanted to talk about in there I ask Josh. Oh nah it's fine we will talk later he says walking away to take pictures with his family who've came.

You and Josh matching is so cute a guest says drunkly. Thank you I say sitting down in front of Nalani.

As the party ends the decorating people come back taking down all their work. Thank you guys I say as I walk back inside to see Nalani on the floor sleep she's out I say to the cameras before picking her up and putting her in her bed. Crazy day crazy day I say before walking to my room to take off my makeup. Hey bae imma leave I'll text you Micheal says kissing my cheek before leaving the house. He always has somewhere to go I say to myself annoyed.

As I go downstairs to put away Nalanis gifts I see Josh outside helping the workers. Your still here I ask him as he carry's a table to a truck. Yeah I wanted to help for all the work they did he says making me awe. That's sweet of you I say coming all the way outside to help to. You don't have to he says as we fold a tablecloth together. I know but Nalanis asleep so I might as well I say smiling. Thanks guys but we got it from here one of the workers says. Ight uce Josh says dapping him up. Well I should get going he says to me. Yeah I guess you should I say slowly. Um let Lani know I love her he says. I will I say awkwardly. Well I should go he says again leaning In to kiss me but stopping himself once he realizes what he's doing. Sorry habit you know he says. Yeah habit I say before risking it all and kissing him.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.7K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝑔𝒶𝓈 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - 𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
42.7K 1K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa
2.8K 142 6
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐣𝐚𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨�...