The Ultrakill Commander (ON H...

By excitionzero

The story follow Y/n, a rookie Commander having... Ultrakill power ? Read the story to find out how he got th... More

Chapter 0: Prologue (Some changes)
Chapter 1: The Ultrakill loadout
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Corruption
Chapter 4: Identification (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)
Chapter 6: Enlightenment
Chapter 7: Bouquet
Chapter 8: Counters and the Terminal
Chapter 9: Motivation
Chapter 10: The frozen Northern front
Chapter 11: The Ice Queen and the Pinky Rabbit
Chapter 12: The Pilgrim Snow White
Chapter 13: Reunited
Chapter 15:The ultimate advisor

Chapter 14: Counters and the Terminal... again

1.3K 41 10
By excitionzero

So the Counters is again, back to the Terminal to ask it some questions related to the new weapons that their Commander has.

Anis:"So Terminal, what are those shotguns that the Commander has ?"

Terminal:[You can check if you want.]

And so Anis did just that, she press the Weapons button, and then press the Shotguns. She then see 2 shotguns variations, and then goes for the information.

SHOTGUN

DATA: The Shotgun is an experimental weapon that shoots hyper-concentrated heat "projectiles". It's normal mode of operating is the core eject -- those cores expose themselves to vent excess heat to prevent them from melting or exploding.

Anis:"Ohhhhh that's why he always exposed the core of the shotguns, to vent the excess heat."

Neon:"But, the Shotgun is an experimental weapon that shoots hyper-concentrated heat "projectiles", should we worried about the fact that it's an experimental weapon ?"

Anis:"I don't know, the Commander use it fine so, I don't think we should worry much."

If the cores fail to generate heat themselves, a button near the grip can pump the Shotgun to manually heat them, though misfire can easily occur if you pump too much heat into a single shot. 

Anis:"So too much pump can cause misfire..."

Terminal:[Easier to understand, it will explode.]

Neon:"Yikes, I definitely don't want that."

Terminal:[However, depends on the situation, it can be very effective to help you get out of it.]

"Heat weapons", as they're called, weren't as popular as electric weapons because of their unpredictability and need for cooling. However, heat weapons didn't need a seperate projectile, they just required temperature variations. This make their ammo literally infinite as long as the second law of thermodynamics holds up.

Anis:"So thanks to that, they didn't need a seperate projectile."

Neon:"Which that makes them infinite as well."

Anis:"But, what is the second law of thermodynamics ?"

Terminal:[Physics. The second law of thermodynamics is that, temperature differences with each other tend to even out and that work can be obtained from these non-equilibrium differences, but that loss of thermal energy occurs, when work is done and entropy increases Pressure, density and temperature differences in an isolated system. All tend to equalize if given the opportunity, density and pressure, but not temperature, are affected by gravity. A heat engine is a mechanical device that provides useful work from the differences in temperature of two bodies.]

After reading that, the Nikkes having a hard time trying to understand as, they never really learned about Physics before, nor any knowledge possible. They were humans before hand, but talking about academic stuffs, they never really have that. Actually, not all Nikkes have knowledge of stuffs, even if they did, they probably forgot all cause, becoming a Nikke either you remember all, or forgot everything about your past life.

Anis:"Can you um, say it in a simpler term ?"

Terminal:[Simpler term: the entropy always increases. This principle explains, for example, why you can't unscramble an egg. The second law of thermodynamics states that processes that involve the transfer or conversion of heat energy are irreversible and always move toward more disorder.]

Anis:"So the process of heat energy are irreversible, that makes sense why the shotgun has infinite ammo."

Neon:"Yeah, the second law of thermodynamics really is awesome."

Anis:"Oh, right, do you know anything about Snow White, Terminal ?"

Terminal:[You can check.]

So Anis goes to the Nikke section, which then she sees that it got some distribute so yeah. She goes to the Pilgrim part, and see that there's Snow White, but, two of them.

Anis:"Wait, why are there two Snow White ? And, why is this Snow White looks younger and, kind of like a child ?"

Terminal:[Click and find out.]

So she clicks it, and it's a entry about Snow White: Innocent Days.

SNOW WHITE: INNOCENT DAYS

TYPE: GRIMM MODEL NIKKE

How Snow White from Pioneer used to look like. Kind, always thinks of her teammates, and is very close to [ERROR] .

Anis:"Pioneer ?"

Terminal:[The squad she's in now.]

Neon:"But who she's very close to ?"

Terminal:[That's for another day.]

Prior to her mind switch, Snow White was once an innocent yet a young talented weaponsmith. [ERROR]. Snow White excels in creating, repairing, and upgrading weaponry for her comrades like a true prodigy.

The Nikkes are surprised to see that, Snow White suffered a mind switch, that caused her to changed so much. From an innocent, young talented weaponsmith, she's now changed, a lot.

Anis:"She suffered a mind switch..."

Neon:"The person she used to be and the person she is now are really two different people..."

Anis:"To be honest, without that mind switch part, I would've thought that there are two Snow White."

One of the Grimms models who joined Goddess squad. Highly talented in weapon development, she's in charge of the squad's weapon management. Just like her name suggests, she's a little girl armed with pure-white innocence.

Anis:"So the Commander is right, she's a Grimm model."

Neon:"Not to mention, she's also a talented weaponsmith as well! I kind of wished that she can build me something with high firepower."

Anis:"And she used to be a part of the Goddess squad as well! We really met not just a Pilgrim, but also a member of the Godess squad!"

Neon:"Yeah! But now that leads to the question, what happen to them ?"

Anis:"Yeah I wonder..."

Terminal:[We can talk about that for another day. Now, enough of Snow White's past, how about the now ?]

Anis:"Yeah, we should probably check it out."

And so Anis switched to Snow White, the Snow White of the now, after the mind switch.

SNOW WHITE

TYPE: GRIMM MODEL NIKKE

Respects people who have a sense of pride but dislikes malicious people. A righteous person who is willing to sacrifice herself for her comrades.

Nothing much changed about the start of the description, just the line describe her being different. So far, nothing major yet.

A Nikke who's part of the Pilgrim faction and a member of "Pioneers," remnants of the legendary Goddess squad. She is one of the Grimm model Nikkes who fought during the first Rapture Invasion. She lost all of her past memories, and now wanders the earth with one singular goal in mind: the annihilation of the Raptures. While her past is almost shrouded in mystery, what is undeniable is that she now possesses the reliability of a true leader. She shows respect to dignified individuals, but fights against evil with everything she has.

(I have to changed it due to the fact that Snow White is a Grimm model, not a prototype one.)

Anis:"Still wonder what happen to the Goddess squad."

Neon:"Me too."

Hailing from the first days of the war against the Raptures, Snow White has wandered the surface seeking anything that might lead her to the Rapture Queen, hoping to bring about the creature's demise and turn the tide for humanity. To that end, she hunts for two things on the surface; Heretics, Nikkes who betrayed humanity to serve the Raptures of their own volition, and Chatterbox, a Rapture somehow capable of human speech.

Anis:"Huh, so that's her goal."

Neon:"How long has it been like that ?"

Terminal:[Estimated from the start, she's been on the surface for more than a century.]

Anis:"Well that explains a LOT why she suffers a mind switch."

Neon:"Yeah... but I think there are more to that."

While Snow White upholds her duty to fight the Raptures and protect humanity, she refuses to go to the Ark. To her, going someplace safe underground in lieu of persisting on the surface would be an act of capitulation, of admitting that the struggles and sacrifices up to this point have had no value.

Anis:"So she denied to go to the Ark cause giving up is not an option ?"

Terminal:[Basically, yes.]

Lacking the facilities and resources to repair on the surface, Snow White has taken to haphazardly slapping Rapture parts to herself. As of now, over 30% of her body is now Rapture parts. The fact that Snow White can even use Rapture parts at all to rebuild her body is an item of interest, and concern.

Anis:"... That's actually quite concerning."

Neon:"Yeah... having 30% of your body being Rapture parts doesn't sounds nice..."

Having fought and survived on the barren surface for so long, Snow White has learned to get her calories and energy from whatever she can, even if that means eating vermin and spoiled rations. Despite, or perhaps because of her nonstandard diet, she's quite fixated on any manner of fresh food she can acquire.

Anis:"Ew! She eat vermin and spoiled rations !? Yikes, I don't know how she can even like those..."

Terminal:[Give her a break, she lives on the surface so food is pretty hard to get.]

A puritanical pilgrim who wanders the surface in an effort to protect humanity. As a member of Pioneer, her days are spent wiping out Raptures with extreme prejudice.

Anis:"Yikes, extreme prejudice. That's something."

Neon:"Yeah. Other than the fact that she eats whatever she can find, she's really goes hard on these Raptures."

Terminal:[That's it for today now. You guys can go.]

Anis:"What ? But, we want to learn more about... whatever you have here."

Terminal:[One, Y/n doesn't mind you guys here talking to me about those, but there are just things you guys are not allowed to know just yet.]

Anis:"Like that Eden thing ?"

Terminal:[Precisely.]

Anis:"Alright fine." She then leaves the place, followed by Neon. But Rapi, she stays back, as she has something to ask the Terminal.

Rapi:"Do you... know everything that's been going on here ?"

Terminal:[Yes.]

Rapi:"Then, do you..."

Terminal:[Know that you and Red Hood are assimilated somehow ? Yes.]

Rapi:"..."

Terminal:[There are things that people will know about it eventually so, might as well take some time to think about it, Rapi.]

Rapi:"Alright." And so, she left the place.

The Terminal on the other hand, knowing about not just the Pilgrims and any other information that are not meant to be know by anyone outside of the Central Government, but also the fate of the Nikkes here as well. Anyway, when the time comes, they will know everything, by everything, means everything, that the world they're living in, is just a gacha game content with storyline and fanservice.

[Alright, that's it for this chapter. I'mma go now, bye!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 671 35
On Earth, it's the year 2150, and humanity has been nearly wiped out of existence by creatures known as the Raptures. Humanity clings to survival wit...
26K 524 15
A Cyborg that has no clue who he is but knows what he must do. kill all of the Worker Drones and obtained ultimate power to rule the Universe and bec...
7.5K 179 5
Aeterna, the Warriors of the Battlefield, the one who remains eternity. The Aeterna Own by Shift Up, and Level Infinite
9.3K 228 24
Y/n L/n was a seven year old boy who saved his mother from getting shot by a suspicious man. Now Y/n is reincarnated to goddess of victory nikke as t...