Dreamwitchx FNAF x reader re...

By JohnnyDoe420

I used to love DreamwitchX's fnaf x reader series, and I feel like I remember it really vividly so I decided... More

A/N
Ch1: Plum Blossom
Ch2: The Nightshift
Ch3: Go Fish
Ch5: Now I'm Screwed
Ch6: Spend The Night
Ch7: Not Worth Losing Sleep
Ch8: It Doesn't Matter Where You Go
Ch9: Pothole
Ch10: Do You Wanna Ride?
Ch11: Not A Violent Dog

Ch4: Behind The Curtain

74 1 0
By JohnnyDoe420

A/N: trying very hard to give equal treatment to all the animatronics cause im a bonnie main

Words: 2185

┌─── ∘°❉ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ❉°∘ ───┐

It's a Wednesday and some time into your third night on the job when you find yourself in Pirate's Cove with Foxy. You'd brought more gifts today and you and Foxy were holed up with a variety of snacks. He didn't recognize most of the food brands, which struck you as a bit odd considering they're everywhere at your local grocery store. He was particularly fond of the spicy takis you brought. Judging by his reaction to the color, which concerningly was almost an exact match to his hair, he had never tried them before.

It's sitting here with the curtains dimming the lights and casting a purple haze over your vision that you're really able to admire his features. He has shaggy long-ish hair with bangs that threaten to impede his vision. His alluring amber eyes seem to glow and draw you in. You don't even realize you're leaning in until he presses a chip to your lips. You giggle and let him feed you.

You hear footsteps passing the Cove and you try to quiet yourself.

"Ohh boy, I wonder where they could be." Freddy's voice calls out in a completely flat tone.

Foxy starts laughing and you quickly slap a hand over his mouth. The two of you try to be quiet to no avail until Freddy lets out a dramatic sigh and walks off. Foxy puts an arm around you and pulls you closer to his side, pulls down his eyepatch, and speaks in the best/worst pirate accent you have ever heard.

"Can't be having thar scallywags plunderin' my treasure."

You let out a honestly undignified laugh and hide your face in your hands. When you look up again Foxy is closer than you remember and smiling down at you. You think, there's no way he knows how good he looks right now. How the filtered purple light casts a soft glow on his jaw, and his eyes crinkle when he smiles. How his canine tooth sticks out a bit and how he doesnt care. He opens his mouth like he's about to speak, and you think as long as he keeps smiling whatever he says is okay.

Then Chica rips open the curtains and effectively flashbangs Foxy. His pupil constricts immediately and he falls onto his back with a grunt. As he sits up and frantically blinks you realize he's temporarily blinded by the change in brightness. Before you can try to help him, Chica takes you by the hands and pulls you up. She walks you to a pile of various traditionally girly self care products you bought for her, leaving Foxy rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna do a little girl's night?" She asks, and with that bright look in her eyes there's no way you can say no.

As you and Chica get settled on the probably less than sanitary floor, Foxy walks past you towards Bonnie on the other side of the room, muttering something about "outfoxed by a chicken."

You had bought some little hair ties since she wears her hair in low twin tails. You figured she might want to switch it up.

"Have you ever wanted to do something different with your hair?" You ask her as you sort through the various hair ties and nail polishes she piled up.

"Actually," She starts, "I've always wanted to try braids. I just couldn't figure it out." She sounds a little embarrassed, which is the last thing you want for her.

"Here, I can show you." You say as you gesture for her to sit closer to you. She smiles and dusts off her dress as she sits down. You spend the next twenty minutes turning her twin-tails into twin-braids. You even showed her how to tease the already braided strands to make them more poofy. She offers to paint your nails as thanks, and while you aren't usually the type you get the feeling that Chica doesn't get the opportunity to do things like this often, so you indulge her.

Chica takes your hand in her slightly larger ones. She moves the brush with more precision than you've seen from a nail tech before. She's remarkably delicate when she adjusts the position of your hand, like she doesn't want to disturb you in the slightest. It's been a while since you've been treated so gently, it feels foreign now. Like when she hugged you on your first shift, you once again pretend that this comes naturally to you. You try not to stare at the way she traces over each one of your fingers before carefully lifting one to paint.

Your attention is briefly moved by Foxy and Bonnie arguing on the other side of the room. Chica just rolls her eyes and goes back to your nails. She finishes them quickly. Now they just have to dry, but she still holds on to your hand.

"I'm surprised they turned out good." Chica says, "It's been forever since I've done anyone's nails."

"Oh, yeah?" You ask, "How long?"

Her grip on your hand tenses, "Uhh, I don't know just a long time."

You hadn't meant to upset her, though you're not sure why that question would've stressed her out like that. Regardless, you try to ease the tension.

"I think it's been like years since I've had someone do my nails." You say.

Her grip relaxes and she chuckles.

"Then we should do it more often."

A resounding snap sounds through the room. You look towards the direction of the sound to see Foxy hunched in on himself and holding his nose. Bonnie stands in front of him smiling with tensed fists. You don't have any time to react when Foxy wipes the blood off his face and promptly kicks Bonnie in the shin. Bonnie curses and holds his injured leg.

"Look at you hop, bunny boy." Foxy laughs.

Before Bonnie can retaliate, Freddy walks by and slaps them both on the back of their heads.

"Stop it you animals, we have a guest." He chides.

You look at Chica with wide eyes and point in the general direction of the altercation.

"I know," she says, sounding more annoyed than anything, "they're so loud."

"Was that normal?" You ask, still bewildered.

"Oh yeah, those two are so childish, they're always fighting." Chica says this with all the casualness of talking about the weather.

"Are they okay?" You ask, to which Chica raises her brows, "I mean Foxy was bleeding."

"They're fine," Chica says, "Foxy's tough I bet he's already healed up."

Chica gets up and offers her hand to help you stand. You take it and decide not to ask any more about whatever just happened. You remember in highschool when kids would fight then go right back to being friends, though they usually didn't hit that hard. That whole situation has left you feeling rather unsettled, so you're glad when Freddy gestures for the two of you to join him by the stage.

"Sorry about them," Freddy says before redirecting the attention to you, "Your nails look very nice, (Y/n)."

You try not to fluster too much as you thank him. You vaguely consider asking Freddy about Foxy and Bonnie, but you glance behind him and see Bonnie busy messing with his guitar and Foxy eating some snacks. Freddy follows your gaze and chuckles.

"Don't worry about them," He says, "By all means, they're fine."

You feel more reassured having heard it from Freddy.

Suddenly, there's a shift in the room, like something you can't see has moved. Two things happen very quickly. One, all the animatronic's heads snap to look at something behind you. Two, Chica steps in front of you and envelops you in maybe the tightest hug you've ever felt in your life. She holds the back of your head with one hand and your waist with the other, both firmly pressing you into her. This is clearly tactical on her part as it prevents you from turning to see what everyone is staring at. You try to squirm out of her grip, but it's to no avail.

It's over as soon as it started. Chica releases you from her vice of a grip and stands slightly behind you with a hand on your shoulder. Everyone else tries to act natural. A couple moments go by before you speak.

"What just happened?"

Bonnie and Foxy try to look busy.

"Sorry, you know me, I just, uh, love hugs." Chica says.

You stare at Freddy, waiting for an answer.

Instead, he just yawns.

"Yes, classic Chica. Boy, is it getting late," He says, "Don't you think, Foxy?"

Foxy quickly stands up next to Freddy.

"Oh, yeah, I'm exhausted. I think we should all go to bed." With that, he puts a hand on your back and begins guiding you towards the exit.

You look at your phone, it's only 4:30. You wordlessly show the screen to Foxy.

"We're not going to be much fun here, we're all just going to go to sleep. You have such a long drive back home, anyways." You really don't.

The two of you stand outside the doors of the pizzeria in the empty parking lot, save for your car.

"So," He starts, "which way's your house?"

"I think it's that way?" You point in the general direction of your house, "Actually, I think that park I was telling you about before is that way, too. It's really pretty this time of year, we should go there sometime."

Foxy mumbles something in response and fiddles with his hand. His fox ears turn almost all the way backwards, to face the pizzeria, and he makes a face like he's just heard something. You try to listen but you don't hear anything. You look at him questioningly and he mutters something about Chica dropping something in the kitchen. You get in your car and ask one more thing before you close your door.

"By the way, I meant to ask, is your nose okay?"

Foxy spaces out for a second, looking at you with a blank expression before he answers.

"Oh I forgot, yeah my nose is fine, thanks for asking."

Sure enough, his nose looks fine. It doesn't even look swollen. You guess Chica was right, despite her strange wording.

─── ∘❉(・⊝・)❉∘ ───

Laying in your bed at home, you decide to do some more research on Fazbear's. You'd really only skimmed a few articles before, but even that was enough to raise some red flags. Now, though, you don't know what to think. You knew there were some missing kids cases back in the 80s, but what you didn't know is that they were investigated as abductions. It's widely accepted that someone took the kids, and even more widely accepted that the kids are now deceased. There was even a suspect, but since no weapon or bodies were ever found, he was never charged. The only information you can find on him is that he used to work at the restaurant at the time. You do, however, find an old newspaper article about one of the families of the missing kids. In one of the countless articles you read, is a picture of a young woman with big curly hair and bright makeup. She was a teen mother and loved her daughter more than anything. She took her life shortly after her child went missing.

You click off of the site, you don't want to give yourself nightmares.

The next article was published by the company detailing how their animatronics worked. There's a picture of a hulking yellow bear animatronic and a rather gaunt looking yellow rabbit animatronic that remind you of your Freddy and Bonnie. Apparently, human performers used to get into these suits and the mechanical parts that made the suits capable of standing on their own were held back by a springlocking inner cage. One image showed a man in the process of putting on the yellow rabbit suit. All his face was obscured as he put on the head, except for his eyes. Something about that image made you very uncomfortable. He had deep eyebags and deep set blue eyes lending to his tired look, and yet his gaze was strikingly sharp. It feels like he was looking through the camera, through the article, through your phone screen, right at you. It feels like he hates you. You get a notification, something from Imani, but you're too captivated by the strange man's cold stare to answer.

You feel afraid in a way you haven't since you were a kid. That strange irrational fear that makes you want to curl up in your parents bed. When knowing there's nothing to be afraid of doesn't help. When you were a little kid, it was ghosts that used to scare you. You used to have nightmares about them every night. It got to a point where waking up screaming was just routine. But that was back then.

Now, when you eventually fall asleep, the only thing you dream about are a pair of dead, resentful, blue eyes. 

└─── °∘❉U ・ × ・ U❉∘° ───┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 649 37
Broken. thrown away, Left for dead, only to survive. You only want to help your family out by getting this simple job right so why and when did it al...
500K 10.1K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...
16.9K 445 23
***DISCLAIMER: OUTDATED LORE*** You're hounded by your father to get a job or do something with your life. Despite your age, you still considered you...
335K 7.6K 33
Look dude, idk what to tell you, I started this thing 7 years ago and idk why it's still getting reads. I'm sorry if this is my first impression of y...