These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf...

Por BuckysDoll24

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with... Más

✨️Introduction✨️
♠️Aesthetics♠️
🎃Part One-Season One🎃
🎗A small introduction🎗
✨️The Start of an adventure✨️
♠️The New Girl,Max's place♠️
🍁The Party and Issac🍁
🔒Scott🔒
✨️The Practice✨️
⚒️The Game⚒️
🩰Bus incident🩰
📅The Group Date 📅
🪴Meeting Allison Family🪴
🌻Movie Store and Conference🌻
🗒️Author Note 🗒️
🥂Heart Monitor🥂
🐺Attracting the alpha attention🐺
⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️
🔐Aftermath, full moon🔐
➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️
➿️Formality➿️
✨️Codebreaker✨️
🎊The S2 Aesthetics🎊
🔷️Part Two-Season Two🔷️
🌻Hanging out with Issac🌻
🐺Hanging out with the boys🐺
🔐Issac and Max🔐
🪴Erica🪴
⛸️The Ice Rink Date⛸️
⚠️Quick Poll⚠️
☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️
🔷️The Kanima🔷️
♻️Targeting Lydia♻️
🏵Frenemy🏵
🎎Fighting against Max🎎
😱Truth comes out/Max's Death😱
✨️Rave, PTSD, Kanima, Hunters✨️
🌤Full Moon🌤
🧭Matt, Kanima, Hunters,🧭
🗻Leaving to Start again🗻
⏳️Captured and Locked away⏳️
🔱New OCs and Esme New Self🔱
👑The Season 3 A Aesthetics👑
❇️Part Three-Season Three A❇️
❤️Our new Relationship pairings❤️
🧞‍♀️Bitten and left for dead🧞‍♀️
💫Found By Scott💫
👑Awakening and a hybrid👑
📸 Returning back home📸
📖Esme and Scott's Children📖
🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

💱Saving Jackson💱

675 15 4
Por BuckysDoll24

After the game, Max and I left for his house and I sat there unsure of what his motives were." Now what do with you?" Max says lowly as he looks at me."What do you mean?" I shakily asked. Max grabbed me and tied my hands up and spread my legs apart.

⚠️TW- SA, Blood please just skip if you don't wish to read this bit!!⚠️

"Max no don't!" I pleaded. Max ignored my pleas ripped my clothes and began to assault her neck with harsh bites cutting any bare skin with his knife.

Max then rolled on top and smirked evilly down at me as he wrote the word RUINED using the knife as big as he could. He also began to bite my body as he moved down to kneel in between my legs.

"Oh, I'm going to ruin this pretty little pussy of yours," Max smirks and forces his fingers in making me scream in pain.

Max then strips and shows off his six-inch cock, puts a condom on, and forces his way into my body whilst cutting my skin.

"Max stop!!" I screamed in pain and struggled to get out of my restraints. "Never! Not until you learn Esme that you are mine!!" Max harshly growls." Okay! Okay! I know now I'm yours just stop!" I screamed submitting to him.

⚠️TW Ended!⚠️

Max stopped and grinned at me, "Good girl," Max said getting off me and untying me. I immediately rush to the bathroom to throw up," You can go home now, I expect you to behave yourself at the formal as I'm not going due to family commitments outside of town," Max smirks

I nodded and I headed off home, I  went the long way around, and I walked out onto the road and a car nearly ran me over.  The car stops and the owner of the car gets out.

"Esme?" I hear someone talking and I look to see Derek standing there with a man." I'm Peter Hale, the alpha," Peter says introducing himself." Hi, I'm sorry for going in your way. I'm just going home," I said softly.

"Why don't we give you a lift home?" Peter offers." No thank you, I don't want to be near anyone," I said softly before walking away. Derek grabs my arm and I hit him," Don't touch me!" I shouted shaking."Esme! It's me! I won't hurt you!" Derek says softly.

"What did he do?" Peter asks softly." Don't make me say it please?" I said getting scared." Oh Es," Derek says softly." Come on, come on little one let's take you home," Peter says softly leading me to his car.

I let them lead me to the car and I curled up in the back." Why don't you let us handle him?" Peter asks me." He's going away for a bit, let me try and figure out a plan of escape please?" I pleaded.

They didn't say anything but they took me home," Thank you," I said softly and I headed upstairs to my bathroom and I blocked the door. I lay in my bath and I never got out of it for a while.

I heard a knock on the door," Esme it's Scott," Scott says softly." Go away Scott please," I said softly." No, I won't! Open the door please?" Scott asks gently. I stood there and got my clothes on and opened the door.

Scott entered the room and went to touch me and I moved back." Es?" Scott asks gently." Don't touch me please," I said softly." Show me!" Scott says softly." I can't Scott," I said shaking.

Scott stood there," I won't touch you or force you to show me but will you let me lay with you? I will just be here for you," Scott says gently. I softly nodded in confirmation and he gently led me into my room and my bed.

"Just lay here, I got you Es," Scott says as we lay together that night. I felt dirty, unclean, and ruined. I didn't want this to happen at all and now I can't even get out of it.

Scott and I lay together and I couldn't face Scott or anyone anymore because of how I feel inside.

*

We have to now chase after Jackson as the Argents think he is the second beta. We cruise into the parking lot and see Argent talking to Jackson.

"Hey." Scott says leaning out the window."What's up," Stiles says."Hey Jackson, Argent." I greet the two."Everything alright," I asked.

"Hey there, Scott," Argent says. "Your friend here was having car trouble so I was helping him out," Chris says.

"Aah," Stiles says. "There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott says. "Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles says getting out of the Jeep.

"Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles tells him Jackson nods and comes to walk the Jeep.

"Hey, boys and Esme," Argent says. We see Argent head towards the driver's seat and the Porsche starts up. "Told you I knew a few things about cars," Chris says.

He then gets into his SUV and drives off. I get out of the Jeep and make my way over to the lads. "What, are you following me, now?" Jackson accuses us.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot." Scott yells."You almost gave away everything, right there." Scott says."What are you talking about?" Jackson questions.

"He thinks you're the second beta," Stiles says."What?" Jackson questions."He thinks you're me!" Scott shouts

Scott then punches Stiles's jeep in anger."Dude my jeep," Stiles says sadly."I can hear your heartbeat from a mile away - literally!" Scott shouts.

"Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you too!" Scott shouts.

He goes to hit the Jeep but I stop him from doing so. "Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' Jeep," Stiles says. "This is your problem," Jackson states.

"Not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed. Okay, this is your fault." Jackson says pushing Scott against the Jeep.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep?" Stiles says.

Scott goes to retaliate and I pull Scott back and hold him.

"That's enough!" I snapped and both stopped.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone!" Scott snaps.

"Why are you looking at us?" Stiles questions. "You know, now you have to do it. Get me what I want, and I will be fine protecting myself." Jackson demands

"No, you won't! Just trust me. All it does is make things worse." Scott tells him "Oh, yeah? You can hear anything you want and run faster than humanly possible. Sounds like a real hardship, McCall," Jackson says

"Yeah, I can run fast now - Except half the time, I'm running away from people trying to kill me! And I can hear things like - like Allison telling people that she doesn't trust me any more right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It - ruins your life!" Scott shouts

"It ruined your life. You had all the power in the world, and you didn't know what to do with it," Jackson says.

"You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche." Jackson says

Jackson then gets into his Porsche and drives off leaving us three in the parking lot.

"Honestly some people just can't be helped," I said with crossed arms

Stiles nodded in agreement and Scott looked at us with a look like we had to try.

(*)

I was at home with Stiles, I headed downstairs for some food and I saw Stiles giving Dad some whisky. I sat on the stairs and I listened in.

"You know, Derek Hale would be a whole hale of a lot--" Dad's voice slurs.

"Hale of a lot?" Dad slurs.

"Hell of a lot?" Stiles suggests.

"Hell... Yes... He would be a hell of a lot easier to catch if we could get an actual picture of him." Dad says.

"How do you not have a picture of him?" Stiles questions.

"It's the weirdest thing... It's like every time we tried to get a mug shot, it's like two laser beams were pointing at the camera." Dad says.

"Nice."

"Oh, my God... Ohhh! God, that ounce hit me like a brick. And I have said way too much, and if you repeat any of that--" Dad slurs

"Dad, it's me! I'm not gonna say anything. Come on!" Stiles exclaims.

"See, the thing is, they're all connected... I mean, the bus driver that got killed? He was an insurance investigator assigned to the Hale House Fire." Dad tells him slowly.

"Terminated under suspicion of fraud." Stiles read out loud.

"Exactly."

"Who else?"

"The video store clerk who got his throat slashed? He's a convicted felon-- history of arson."

"What about the other two guys, the guys who got killed in the woods?"

"Priors all over their records, including--"

"Arson." Stiles finishes.

"So, maybe they all had something to do with the fire..." Stiles suggests.

"Another shot?"

"No, no, no. No more."

"Dad, come on! You work hard, all right? You deserve it."

"Oh, my God... I'm gonna have such a hangover..."

"You mean you're gonna have such a good night's sleep!" Stiles exclaims.

"I'm gonna have an eternity in the lowest circle of hell." Stiles mutters.

*

I headed upstairs after hearing enough about everything and I had a shower only for Stiles to come bursting in.

"Stiles! Towel! knock!" I yelled covering up.

Stiles turns around and covers his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked out.

"But Peter is taking Mama McCall out for dinner and we need to stop it." He says.

"Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the Jeep," I said quickly grabbing my clothes.

Stiles nods and leaves. I quickly get dressed and head out to the Jeep and we drive off towards Peter and Melissa's car.

(&)

We found them parked to the side and Stiles rams into the back of them. I ducked out of the Jeep and hid behind the car.

"STILES!"

"Mrs. McCall?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, this is this is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles questions.

"Ha. Ha."

"Nicely done, Scott," Peter mutters

"I mean, I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere--" Stiles lies.

"Came out of nowhere??? We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles!" Melissa yells.

"How crazy is that? I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know? Do like, an accident report thing?"

"I don't think that's necessary."

"Are you sure? I think I'm feeling a little whiplash."

" Whiplash??? You hit us!" Melissa yells.

"I don't know. There's something wrong with my neck." Stiles says.

"I know you're there, Scott, and I'm impressed. It's too bad most teenagers aren't that smart. It's like that one on the lacrosse team-- Jackson. Thinks he knows all about us. You know how they say "Knowledge is power?" Not in his case." Peter says muttering.

"Jackson. Oh, no.." Scott mutters next to me.

Scott grabs my hand and we take off running towards the Hale house and wait for Derek and Jackson.

(*)

Me and Scott were hidden upstairs whilst Scott was going to stop Derek from killing Jackson. We heard muffled voices and then we heard them enter the house.

"Esme stay hidden," Scott tells me

"Okay," I say.

"I've dreamt about this place. I - I remember the staircase. I remember these - these walls. I remember - everything." Jackson says

"You've been here?" Derek questions.

"No, never. I dreamt it." Jackson says

"There's no one else here, and no one else is coming?" Jackson realises

"No, please - Please don't, okay? I'll shut up - I'll never say another word again. I'll leave Scott alone. Please, you can't do this! Please! I - I don't deserve it." Jackson pleads.

"I think you do," Derek says stalking Jackson.

"N - no!" Jackson says scared

"Look around you!" Derek shouts.

"Wouldn't there be someone here trying to save you? There's no one here. There is a reason. No one cares that you drive an expensive car. No one cares that you have perfect hair, and no one cares that you're captain of the lacrosse team." Derek tells him.

"Excuse me. Co-captain." Scott announced his presence.

I came down the stairs to see both Derek and Scott fully shifted. Scott jumped in front of Jackson," Jackson get out of here," I tell him pushing him towards the door." What?!" Jackson says." Go now," I said firmly.

"Move!" Derek says."No," Scott says."Fine. I'll kill you too." Derek says as Derek goes to attack when suddenly bullets come flying in. Derek ducks, "Cover your eyes!" Derek yells.

I ducked and covered in a corner as Jackson ran off. Scott was on the floor coughing up blood and I army crawled to him and I tried to wake him up. Derek joins my side and shakes Scott.

"Scott go!" Derek says. Scott doesn't move. Derek then pulled him up and pushed him towards the back door. Scott stumbles out and Derek faces me. "Esme go!" Derek tells me. I nodded and I got out and I heard gunshots and howling and deafening silence.

*
I hesitated in leaving but left to find Scott and I found him passed out and I sat by his side.

Suddenly I heard noises and saw a Deaton approaching us."Hello Esme, I'm Dr. Deaton, I'm here to help Scott," Deaton says.

"Come with me, you're safe now," Deaton says. I get up and help Deaton with Scottas he fixes Scott up who wakes up to Deaton looking over him.

"I wouldn't get up just yet," Deaton says gently."Where am I?" Scott asks."You're fine. And I've given you something that should speed up the healing process." Deaton says with a smile.

"But, you're a vet," Scott says confused."That's very true and ninety percent of the time, I'm mostly treating cats and dogs." Deaton smiles with a knowing look."Mostly?" Scott questions."Mostly." Deaton nods.

"Is Esme here?" Scott asks."She's here," Deaton nods and looks over at me as I'm curled up on the floor in a corner." Es, please come lay with me?" Scott asks softly.

I gently got up climbed onto the table and lay with Scott." Just lay here with me, we're safe here I promise," Scott says softly. I nodded and fell asleep in his arms and Scott held me gently for the night.

Like this-

*

This chapter is done ✔️ The last two chapters are up next!!! No Max as he's out of town!!

How was this chapter?!

Sorry for the small SA scene!

Ready for a well-deserved death in S2?!

Who is loving how real this feels?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.5K 1.4K 27
**this is very old, and dies nit reflect my writing now ‼️ Tori Whittemore thought she had her life under control. She had great friends, a great ado...
1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
33.1K 913 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
899K 25.4K 67
Everyone wants to be a hero. Everyone thinks that when their moment comes, they'll know exactly what to do. You hope you'll have what it takes to sav...