Scream 2 [BTS Fanfic]

Par Cuddlemeyoongi

Part 2 Starting her senior year with her friends, Mia thought the nightmare was finally over, but that is unt... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18 (Finale)

14

116 9 15
Par Cuddlemeyoongi

"One of my best friends were buried alive. The last thing I want to do is be here at this fucking party." Mia scoffs, standing next to Kristen inside the crowded kitchen of Justin's five million dollar mansion.

"You can go up to my room and mourn if you need to." Justin appears beside her pouring brown liquor inside two red cups, talking in the sweetest way possible without trying to offend her. On the left corner of his forehead there's a  stitched scar.

Mia's voice softens as he hands her a solo cup."I'm sorry. I don't mean to be snappy."

"Don't be sorry. I know the feeling. My girlfriend and my friends were all killed, remember?" Loud pop music and chatting envelopes the entire first floor as guests are wandering around as if they're in a maze.

Kristen jumps in the conversation, wrapping an arm around Mia's shoulders saying with a sigh. "If Gwen was here she would've wanted you to be here."

"That sounds exactly like her," Mia tips the solo cup at her lips, grimacing at the bitter taste. School was out today because of teacher workday and the mayor's dead daughter being found in the woods last night is all over the news.

Jung Kook walks inside the kitchen with grocery bags of snacks and a pack of beer while Liam is coming in behind him holding six pizza boxes.

"Did you get a veggie pizza?" Kristen asks Liam while he's carefully placing the hot food on the island in the middle of the cluttered bottles of drinks.

"As you wish." Liam smirks, opening a box to show her the vegetation toppings on a whole pizza.

Kristen sips her beer, grabbing a slice and wandering out the kitchen letting out a "thank you" as she chews.

Jung Kook puts the snacks down on the counter, the beverages inside the fridge and then stands across the island from Mia. "How long your boyfriend staying in town?" He can't help the jealousy radiating throughout his entire body, sneering at the college boy sitting in the living room on a sofa next to the football players, watching a horror movie.

Mia sighs in annoyance, rolling her eyes "He's not my boyfriend and he's staying until Sunday," and then grabs a slice of cheese pizza.

Justin stopping the music and climbing on top of the island grabs everyone's attention. "Listen up!" He holds up a beer bottle as the partygoers watch silently. "I want to make a toast to all the friends and love ones we lost this year. They will be missed but never forgotten." The teenagers cheers, raising their drinks in the air.

"Cheers to us making it out alive," Jung Kook clinks his beer can against his ex girlfriend's red cup.

"Now I will cheer to that." Liam clinks his beer against Jung Kook's and Mia's.

Mia bites the inside of her cheek, staring at Jimin and Julie hugged up on the sofa beside Mickey who's sitting on Kristen's lap, socializing with Adriana during the movie.

"How are you doing, Mia?" Liam pulls her out of her thoughts. She opens her mouth and then closes it, lifting both brows, unsurely. "It's okay, you can talk to me."He gently pats her on the left shoulder, comfortingly.

"I just feel like all of this is my fault. If I wasn't related to him," Mia doesn't have it in her to even say her brother's actual name. "...then all of my friends would still be alive."

Liam sips his drink, knitting his brows and then puts the drink down on the island next to hers. "Don't blame yourself for someone else's actions—" before he could finish his encouraging message a jock comes inside the house yelling over the music, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Chloe's body was found in the gym by the janitor. Hanging from one of the basketball goals with her insides on the outside!" The jock is clearly wasted while repeating what he heard from on the radio inside his car when he was making out with a stranger.

Kristen drops her beer on the floor, staring the football player with wide eyes, slowly getting up off the sofa, earning a confused mixed with hurt expression from Mickey as she's pushed off her lap.

"Babe, what's wrong? Where are you going?" Mickey calls after her while Kristen's stalking throughout the mob of teenagers, pushing her way out. A crowd of immature jocks chatters amongst themselves, leaving the house feeling pretty tipsy.

"Hey, where the fuck are you guys going?" Justin complains, standing in the living room on the coffee table in the middle of a conversation with two smoking hot cheerleaders.

On his way out the door behind the crowd, Phillip answers his question, grinning from ear to ear "We're going to check out the body!" and then dash out the door laughing.

Julie groans in disgust. "What a bunch of weirdos." She then whispers in Jimin's left ear that she's going to grab another beer. Smiling with his bottom lip between his teeth, he smacks her on the bottom as she walks by.

Trying desperately to get the revolting image out of her head Mia pours herself a shot, downing it instantly with her eyes closed.

Liam sees her having a hard time at this party so he pats her on the back asking "Are you alright?"

Mia gags, can't quite keep the liquid down. "I think I'm gonna throw up." She runs out the kitchen with a hand over her mouth.

"Damn, why Chloe? I didn't even get to hit that yet," Sean scoffs, grabbing the last beer from inside the fridge the same time Julie enters the kitchen searching for more drinks. There isn't any left.

Julie rolls her eyes at him, mumbling mean things she wishes to say to his face but decides to just be the bigger person by walking away instead.

Jung Kook frowns thinking the last time he spoken to Chloe which was at the game. "She was hanging from the basketball goal? Who the hell put her there?"

"A sick fuck that's who," Julie grabs a slice of pizza then bites into it before putting it back inside the box.

"That's disgusting." Liam scowls at her and Jung Kook laughs while Julie exits the kitchen sticking up her middle finger at the boys.

Inside the packed living room she flops down on the sofa next to Jimin, Adriana and Mickey, staring at a row of horror movies lined up neatly on a shelf above the wide screen television. "Wow, you watch a lot of horror."

Still remaining on top of the coffee table the rich boy grins wickedly down at her. "It's my specialty. Any horror movie you can think of, I've already watched."

"Amityville horror," Mickey quizzes him, chewing on a red twizzler she dipped in beer.

Justin leans his head back and downs the rest of his beer before tossing the can behind him somewhere on the floor. "I've actually seen all of them."

"Thirteen Ghosts." This time Adriana tests him.

Justin hops down off the coffee table. "Watched it right here on that sofa—actually right where you're sitting—while getting a blowjob," he shrugs nonchalantly with a shit eating grin on his face. Adriana scrunches up their face in disgust while Julie laughs thinking he's the most silliest person she's ever met. Mickey throws a twizzler at him and he catches it with his mouth then chews.

Grabbing a stacked of movies off a side table, Julie reads all the titles "Prom Night, Halloween, Terror Train." and then asks him "Why is Jamie Lee Curtis in all of these movies?"

"Tits." Mickey giggles, sipping her beer.

Sean is standing in the doorway holding a bottle. "Jamie does have nice breasts. In Halloween, if you paused the movie at the right angle when she was on the phone looking out the window you can see her hard nipples through her shirt."

Mickey scoffs, setting her empty can beer down on the side table. "See? Tits."

Justin pushes trash off the coffee table and then sits down leaning forward with his elbows on his knees, hands in a praying position, looking directly into Julie's eyes. "She's the scream queen."

Mickey stands on her feet asking Julie. "Were there any more beer in the fridge?"

"Nope." Julie points at Sean. "Bonehead took the last one,"

Sean scoffs, smiling at her while licking his lips. Jimin glares at him with is jaw clenched and circles his arm around his girl's shoulders, marking his territory.

"There's more in the basement, you know if you're not afraid to go down there by yourself." Justin teases her, wiggling his brows, grin spreading even wider.

"I'm not scared." She sasses back and then exits the living room with her long dark hair flowing behind her like a cape.

The basement is dark and chilly as Mickey trudges down the stairs nonchalantly pointing her phone's flashlight in front of her, stopping in front of the fridge, pulling it open after turning on the light switch and tucking her phone in her back pocket. She then grabs a six pack from the bottom shelf and closes the fridge, jumping back with curse words coming from her mouth seeing her best friend standing in front of her creepily.

"Fuck! What the hell, Adri?" Mickey gasps for air as her heart feels like it's about to explode in her chest.

The curly haired friend says back in a matter of factly tone. "That was a test. And you failed. You never go off on your own when the masked killer is most likely ninety nine percent at this freaking party."

"Well, Julie said we were out of beer." Mickey pants, heart beat slowly calming down.

Adriana speaks in a monotone voice, crossing their arms in front of their chest. "You should've asked one of us to come with you."

Tilting her head sideways with a sly grin on her face Mickey giggles, showing off her braces. "You know what else you shouldn't do when there's a psychopath hanging around?" Then steps forward saying slowly in her best friend's face. "Follow someone into a creepy dark basement alone."

Adriana squints at Mickey as she asks in a whisper. "I mean...how do you know I'm not the killer?"

"Because I am," The nonbinary friend narrows their eyes as Mickey stares at them suspiciously, slowly leaning back ready to run if they try to attack her.

"Oh shit!"

The curly haired friend smiles cheekily. "I'm not, actually but let that be a lesson. Don't. Trust. Anyone."

Mickey holds her hands up in surrender, scoffing. "You got it."

"Let's go back upstairs. If I do die tonight I want to at least kiss somebody." Adriana whines, following Mickey upstairs after receiving a beer from her.

"I can't believe you're eighteen and haven't had your first kiss yet."

"Shut up."

Kneeling in front of the toilet Mia flushes it and then stands on her feet groaning at the nasty aftertaste which is a mixture of tequila and pizza.

"He's here." Brittany's ghost stands next to Mia as she's staring back at herself through the mirror, taking deep breaths with the water running, eyes shimmering red.

There's a knock on the door while Mia's rinsing her mouth with warm water just after washing her hands. "This bathroom's occupied," her sister's ghost disappears in thin air.

"Mia, it's me." Taehyung speaks on the other side of the door. Turning the water off, she dries her hands on her pants and then opens the door. "I'm going to go." He slides his hands inside his front jean pockets.

"Because of the curfew?" Her voice comes out small.

Taehyung shakes his head with a straight face. "I know I said I was leaving Sunday but after hearing another one of your classmates being murdered, I can't stay here any longer. The last train leaves here at midnight and I'm gonna get on it. When I do, I'm never coming back."

With glossy eyes, Mia scoffs. "So, that's it? You're just gonna run away like a fucking coward?!"

Those harsh words offends him. He releases a dry chuckle and then backs away from the door. "I've done all I could to persuade you to come with me but you're just so stubborn. Do you want to die?"

"Of course not!" Mia sobs.

"Then what is it?!" Raising his voice makes her flinch so he lowers his tone when she doesn't speak. "I have to go home and pack." Then stalks down the hallway while she runs after him, pleading him to stay. He's already downstairs and out the door when she finally catches up to him. When he's out of sight, she sits down on the top step with her face buried in her palms.

Jung Kook climbs the stairs holding two soda cans. "Trouble in paradise?" Mia lowers her hands and sighs deeply as he's sitting beside her, giving her the grape soda. "It's better if he leaves anyway. You don't need him. You got me," he winks at her, smirking.

Mia rolls her eyes, snapping the soda open and then takes a long gulp afterwards. "Do you want to have sex?" She blurts out, avoiding eye contact by staring down at the label on the drink.

The ex boyfriend almost spits out his drink. His eyes widen in shock as he asks back confused "What? Is that like a trick question or something?"

He puts the back of his right hand across her forehead. "Did you fall? How hard did you hit your head?"

She smacks his hand away, glaring at him in annoyance and he laughs, kissing her on the lips. Parting away from the smooch, he whispers "I knew you still wanted me." then stands on his feet, stretching out a hand to help her on her feet.

Hand in hand they both steps inside a bedroom down the hall, locking the door behind them.

Slamming his car door shut, Taehyung groans inwardly while sticking the keys in the ignition only to get stabbed in the neck with a syringe. Ghostface stares back at him through the review mirror while the college boy is slowly losing consciousness, one hand holding his neck as his body slumps forward on the steering wheel with his eyes closing.

The horn beeps for a minute startling Kristen who's coming back from a long walk smoking. She takes one last puff and then tosses it somewhere in the grass, slowly walking down the road curiously calling out the college student's name.

"Hello, are you alright in there?" She moves closer, searching for any signs of him. One of the car back doors is open and she also notices him lying sideways in the driver's seat with the side of his face against the cold glass and his eyes closed. "Oh fuck!" Quickly, she pulls her phone out to dial for help but the killer is way quicker than her movements.

Underneath the car he reaches a hand out and then stabs her in the back of the left leg. Dropping her phone, Kristen screams in pain, tumbling over in the grass on her backside, watching in fear as the dark figure slowly crawls from underneath the car.

Standing tall and eerie he stares at her while she's pressing a palm against her bloody leg screaming.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.1K 122 44
This book is for mature readers. It contains strong well-detailed sex scenes Emma Richards is a single mother. She has a seven-year-old daughter El...
13.2K 369 80
[on hiatus] ✧♡✧ . _ateez oneshots _many of cringe and sensitive content _didn't do spelling or grammar check yet _you could request if you want _some...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
485K 13.6K 51
[ WON 3rd PLACE in TKB 2018 AWARDS for King Yoongi ! Highest Ranking: #1 in KPOPFANFICTION , #1 in ROOMMATE , #1 in MYG, #2 in BTSBOYS ] When Min Yoo...