Auralism - myg

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Why do you need my opinion? Sounds like you've got a little auralism kink going on." She teases before takin... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

8

545 50 9
By jxngkookisdaddy

It's now the weekend and you're just waking up.

Sighing to yourself, you reach a hand up to rub your eyes. As you do, you take a deep breath and arch your back upwards to stretch.

"Damn it..." you mutter to yourself as you press your thighs together and stop stretching. You feel a wetness that's formed between your legs during your rest.

While you were resting, you had a sex dream about SUGA weirdly enough.

Sighing, you furrow your eyebrows as you slowly start to remember your dream.

In the dream, he was on a phone. He had a smirk on his face as he talked to someone on the other side of the line. Only his voice was different. It was raspier, deeper like he had just woken up. It was Yoongi's voice, saying the filthiest, naughtiest things that could make you cum in minutes.

You widen your eyes, shocked as you remember the dream.

Why would you have such a weird dream like that? Could it be because of the weird wine question last night from Yoongi?

Biting onto your lower lip, you sigh and look over at your side table. You then reach a hand over and open the drawer to grab your favorite new toy to use. Then, you grab your phone and immediately log into the app to see if Yoongi was online.

Sighing, you see that his last tweet was about three hours ago, likely meaning he had a late night and had probably just gone to bed.

Y/N: You're probably asleep but if you aren't, I'm desperate.

You hit send before squeezing your thighs together as you try to create some friction with your underwear against your womanhood. A soft moan escapes your lips as you do so.

You grab your toy and start to place it onto your clit on the slowest vibration mode. This causes you to moan out, legs immediately spreading further as you feel the vibrations through your underwear. You arch your back and turn up the speed on the vibrations before using your other hand to pull your underwear down. Once your underwear is pulled down, you place it directly onto your clit and gasp, body jolting as the pleasure hits more intensely.

After a few minutes of you doing this, your phone beeps and you grow excited, hopeful that it's Yoongi responding.

Luckily for you, it is.

Yoongi: Ah, morning phone sex? I guess I could squeeze you into my schedule.

You roll your eyes as you read his response.

Y/N: Now's not the time to tease me. I'm finally taking you up on your offer unless you'd like me to take my business elsewhere?

You patiently wait for him to reply, turning the vibrator off for a few seconds.

Yoongi: No need, baby. Call my personal cell though. I'd like to take my time with you today.

You arch an eyebrow as he sends that message followed by another that has his personal number. You smirk to yourself before adding the phone number to your contacts.

After doing that, you call the number and wait patiently.

"Y/N?" you hear on the other side of the line. This causes shivers to send through your spine. You bite onto your lower lip, eager to hear his voice.

"Yoongi?" you question, causing him to laugh darkly into the phone.

"Yes, baby." He states. "My whole morning is blocked out for you and only you. I want to make you cum so much that the only word you're able to say when I'm done with you is my fucking name."

You shutter at his statement and nod your head before turning your vibrator back on.

"Mmm, just what I need." You respond. "Make me cum."

"Yeah? You want my tongue gliding along your clit, my finger slipping deep into your tight hole while I use my free hand to hold your hips down to prevent you from moving away, does that sound good to you?" he questions. This causes you to let a moan out as you nod your head.

"Yes please. I want you to eat my pussy until my clit is so sensitive that I'm cumming just from you merely touching it." You state.

"Yeah? You want my lips wrapped around your clit, sucking on it, licking at it, teasing it while your hands are running through my hair and forcing me to keep eating you out?" He questions. You nod your head, turning the settings on your vibrator up as he says this.

"Mhm. I need that mouth of yours doing its magic on my pussy while I moan out your name and grind my pussy against your tongue." You state.

"Fuck, I need you sitting on my face." He groans out.

"Yeah? You want me sitting on your face while I have your big cock in my mouth?" you question.

"Ah, you want your mouth stuffed with my dick?" he questions before letting out a deep laugh. "I'll fuck your mouth all you want."

"All while my juices are getting all over your mouth, my mouth sucking on your cock and getting it ready to be in my pussy." You say, arching your back as the vibrations on your clit start to make your eyes roll back. You can feel your clit growing sensitive as you do so.

"I bet your pussy would feel so good wrapped around my shaft, tightening around me while I'm thrusting into you. My dick getting covered in your cum while I keep going even after you've already came for me." He states.

"Fuck, I need it." You moan out, nodding your head.

"Aw, you really are desperate, aren't you?" he taunts from the other side of the line.

"Don't tease me, Yoongi." You beg.

"Ah, but you've been teasing me by making me beg for you to call me? That's not fair, now is it, baby?" he questions.

"Fuck, you're going to punish me for not calling you sooner, aren't you?" you question, causing a laugh to escape his mouth.

"Oh, you know I'm going to punish you for it." He states. "Vibrator on the highest setting. Now."

You comply, turning up the speed of it as you keep it pressed onto your clit. As you do so, you whimper out and feel yourself nearing your orgasm.

"Yo-Yoongi," you moan out, voice coming out desperate and whiny as you feel your body starting to tighten up as the knot in your core is ready to burst.

"Nope. Take it off." He orders, causing you to groan. Your back presses back onto the mattress as the tingling sensation in your clit slowly starts to dissipate.

"Please." You beg out, causing a deep laughter to erupt from his throat.

"Oh, baby. That's cute. You think after not calling me all this time, I'd let you cum that quickly?" you can hear the smugness in his voice as he taunts you from the other side of the line. The taunting causes you to roll your eyes while your back lowers onto the mattress once more, no longer arched. Your body relaxes in disappointment at the lack of orgasm. "Aw, throwing a fit?"

"I need to fucking cum, Yoongi." You plead.

"Vibrator on your entrance, highest setting, teasing the entrance. Now." He orders. You comply and your legs spread further immediately as you feel the knot forming once more in your stomach.

"Orgasm denial? Seriously, Yoongi?" you question in between moans.

"It's a classic." He states.

"It's a torture method." You argue, causing him to let out an amused laugh.

"Fine. Doggy style now." He orders, causing you to raise your eyebrows as he says this.

"D-doggy style? How? You're not here." You state.

"You can't tell me you've never fucked yourself in doggy style with a dildo or something, baby. We both know damn well you're a filthy little slut who likes trying new things. I'm sure you've done it before." He states. You bite onto your lower lip before nodding your head and getting up. You get into doggy style position and now put the phone on speaker to be able to listen while still doing this.

"Okay, I'm in position, Yoongi. Now fuck me." you order.

"Vibrator on your clit while you stay in doggy style position." He orders. You comply and let out a loud moan as your eyes roll back. "Now, use your other hand to spread your ass cheeks apart." You moan out and nod your head quickly.

"Fuck, I need your big hands on my ass while you plow into me." You say, causing him to let out a soft groan.

"My hand slapping, gripping your ass while I fuck you senseless, baby? That's what you need?" He questions, causing you to nod eagerly.

"Yes, baby." You moan out and back your hips up to get more contact with the vibrator. "I'm grinding my hips around pretending that I'm grinding against you. Give it to me." You bite onto your lip after saying this, pleasure taking over your body as you grunt. He lets out a moan from his side of the line.

"Holy fuck, you never cease to make me as stiff as a board, Y/N." he moans out. "Grind on me, show me what a dirty little bitch you can be." He states, causing you to nod your head.

"Fuck, it's so, so bad but feels so good." You moan out while gasping as you feel a tinge of serotonin rushing throughout your body as you grow closer to your orgasm once more.

Your body is shaking, legs struggling to hold up your backside as you arch your back, torso resting against the pillow beneath you. In mere seconds, you're going to cum and you can tell this is going to be a different kind of orgasm you haven't experienced in years. The kind where you're practically a river, soaking your sheets.

"Bad? Why's it so bad, baby? Because I can make you cum better than the guys who have actually had their greedy hands all over you just by speaking to you?" He questions.

There's no lies coming out of his mouth as he says this.

"Because you make me feel so naughty, so filthy. Fuck, Yoongi, if you were here I don't think I'd get out of my bed. I'd want to be your little slut all day." You respond, causing him to let out a dark laugh.

"That can be arranged." He states, causing you to tense up for a second as you process what he's saying.

Is he offering to fuck you... for real? As in, in person? Not just through the phone?

You gulp before shaking your head, already knowing you won't go through with it until verifying who this man is beforehand.

You inhale a deep breath, thigh muscles and back starting to ache as you whimper out.

"Fuck, Yoongi, keep telling me the dirty things you want to do to me. I need to cum for you." You state.

"Hair wrapped in my hand, other hand wrapped around your neck as I pound into that tight hole. My body slapping against yours as I pound into you, making you take every inch that I drill into you." He says before groaning.

"Yeah, just like that. Fuck me roughly, fuck me like a man would, take what you want from me." You order.

"Oh I will." He responds before speaking once more. "Then I'd move my hand off of your neck and make my way to your ass, slapping it over and over again until my handprint is visibly red on your ass. All to show you who it belongs to. My warm breath against the back of your neck as I thrust into you, my free hand now using your plump ass to get even deeper into you."

"Mmm, while I use a hand to grope onto my tits, playing with them while you fuck me until I'm numb." You reply. "My head buried in my pillow while I drool and mutter out nonsense, unable to form a sentence while you fuck me."

"I'm going to fuck you until the only words you're able to say are: 'more,' 'harder,' 'coming,' and my name." he states. "And once you cum all over me, I'm fucking your mouth, letting you taste how sweet you are."

"Make me clean your cock with my tongue while I stare up at you like a good girl." You respond, causing him to utter a 'fuck' under his breath. "Ooh fuck, c-coming." You whimper.

"Cum for me." he orders. "Explode all over my cock. Show me how slutty and desperate you are for me, coming for me without me even having to touch you."

His words cause the knot in the pit of your stomach to burst as you roll your eyes back, an animalistic scream escaping your lips as you cum. Your legs are trembling, your face burying into your pillow to muffle the sound, but not quickly enough. Yoongi's already heard the sound and is most likely very smug on his side of the line.

You feel your wetness coating your inner thighs and the vibrator as you finish.

Once you finish, your body collapses onto the bed below you and you're breathing heavily, unable to speak now.

"Such a good girl." He smugly states, causing you to part your lips to attempt to respond.

However, nothing comes out of your mouth as you do so.

"I-shit." Is all you can muster out.

"Hm... wish I could see how helpless you are right now, unable to get up, unable to even say anything to me." he states, causing you to narrow your eyes down at the phone. Your hair is a tangled, sweaty mess now as your body glistens with sweat. Your muscles are aching from the exercise of doing this.

"Don't get too smug, you're all just talk... literally." You respond finally after a few seconds, causing him to laugh.

"Ah, such a stubborn woman, huh? You hate admitting that I can get you off better than anyone who's actually been with you." He states. "But that's okay, your scream a few seconds ago confirmed that fact."

"You're lucky you're not here." You state.

"Hm, and why's that, princess?" The word 'princess' leaving his mouth causes you to grin slightly.

"I'd find a way to shut you up."

"How so? You gonna kiss me?" he teases. This causes you to let out a minx-like laugh.

"Pretty sure you won't be able to tease me when you see what my mouth can do on your dick." You state.

The other side of the line grows quiet for a second before you hear a 'fucking shit' from the other side of the line. Those two words alone are enough to leave you smirking.

"I just finished coming for you when you screamed and you're making me hard again, baby girl? God, you're going to be the death of me." He says while letting out a frustrated sigh.

You two continue to talk on the phone until both of you are able to cum a few more times.

Afterwards, you say your goodbyes and he sends a follow up text.

Yoongi: I work at my other job from 8-6 Mondays – Thursdays and 2-6 on Saturdays. Outside of these hours, call me any time you need to get off.

You smirk to yourself before responding.

Y/N: I might have to take you up on that offer.

***
I hope you all enjoyed this smut-filled chapter! There's manyyyyy more to come for this story.

I purple you
Kim 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 2.2K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
180 0 9
Yoongi is one of the most famous rappers in the world. He has everything he wants except the woman he has loved for a decade. He was warned by her tw...
32.3K 919 30
Completed. "And what's funny is, the caption says, "Today we find out that the black Beauty is now living with bangtan. Some people feel they are j...