PERFECT PRETTY AND MINE

By sweeteI1zabeth

Jasmin has moved from Miami to Chicago, which is an amazing, but dangerous place. She's innocent, but definit... More

♛ Characther Aesthetics ♛
Prolouge
Chapter 2- Making up
Chapther 3- Assitch
Chapther 4- Caught a Bet?
Chapther 5- Stainless blue pot
Chapther 6- Love of Vodka
Chapther 7- Stop Wings
Chapther 8- Date gone Left?
Chapther 9- Burnt Four
Chapther 10- Uno and Shots
Chapther 11- Movie and Rats
Chapther 12- First Time
Chapther 13- Icebreaker
Chapther 14- Hot Now
Chapther 15- Princess Who?
Chapther 16- Buzzed Bear
Chapther 17- Two Man Room
Chapther 18- Awkward Positions
Chapther 19- New Friends?
Chapther 20- Disturbed
Chapther 21- Old Friends
Chapther 22- Hallo-Weave
Chapther 23- Hickory Dickory
Chapther 24- Embarassed
Chapther 25- Missed
Chapther 26- Kill Sum
Chapther 27- Whats Wrong

Chapther 1- Sneak dissing

84 4 7
By sweeteI1zabeth

Jasmin

♛♛♛

picture of her room above.

Miami.

Miami is the place I grew up in, and the place I love the most.

When I arrived at Emily, Amelia, and I's apartment, my mom and them helped me set up my room.

I was genuinely happy because it reminded me about how we lived when we were children. All three of us were neighbors and inseparable.

My mom lives in one of the neighborhoods 45 minutes away from our college campus, so I can still visit her.

As Amelia and Emily helped me unpack, they told me that there are 3 other people they had befriended.

Jonah, Lucas, Nico, and some other people. I forgot some of the other names.

But one that stood out to me was how Emily was crushing on one of them.

Emily whispered to me that she thinks Amelia and this boy Tyler have a thing going on, but Amelia keeps denying it.

We also got our nails done. I just got some classic French tip nails, not wanting to do anything extra.

♛♛♛

I arrived here 3 days ago, now, it's my first day of my sophomore year in college. I came back right as summer ended, so I wouldn't have been missing out on any information when I started in this school.

I stand in front of my mirror and pictured myself wearing the dress my mom insisted I wear.

Something along the lines of "the boys need to lose their eyesight when they see you" I ignored her, but she still insisted, so here I am now.

It's actually really pretty, but it shows my cleavage, has an open back, and it's tight fitting.

I'm not comfortable wearing it anymore, but Ms.Delaney said, 'if you change the way you were because of that specific event, you won't be able to move on easily'.

So I guess this is supposed to help me.

I shower and make sure to use my favorite body scrub and was. After I get out, I lather myself in the same scented lotion. I open my bathroom door and walk into my medium sized closet. I grab the pink dress and put it on.

*from Pinterest btw*

I pull on the dress, and walk into my closet. I decide on wearing my pink dunks that my mom got me for Christmas.

I walk to my vanity desk so I can do my makeup. I decide to do light makeup, just mascara and lipgloss, straightening my curly hair.

It took a bit longer, because my hair is to my waist, and I blow dried it first.

I grab my mascara when I'm done, and lightly apply it to my lashes. I don't do too much because mascara tends to rip out my eyelashes sometimes.

And finally I apply my lipgloss. I keep going over my lips with the lipgloss because. You can never, have to much lipgloss. After I'm done I quickly straighten my hair and stand up.

I grab the anklet my mom got me for my birthday, and secure it around my ankle.

When I feel ready enough, I grab my bag and put my extra mascara and lip gloss on the side.

I can never go to school with them.

I head down the stairs and hear the sound of pans clanking, and speakers blasting loudly.

My song to be specific. Poison- by Brent Faiyaz.

"With my hands, around your throat, I know you like that"

"Girl, I'll do anything, to hear you scream my name, I love your game, iiiiiiii do. I do."

I hum along to the lyrics.

"Woah Amelia you in the mood or something this morning?" I ask her giggling a little.

"It's Brent faiyaz I never have to be "in the mood" to listen to his music" she says adoringly. She could've just moaned his name right there and then with the way she was talking .

"But anyways, we have to eat fast because it's almost 8:30." She rushed out, stuffing her mouth up with pancakes.

Emily already left because her first class starts at 7:00. I would never want to wake up that early for a class.

"Ok" I reply, taking up a plate filled with waffles, warming it in the microwave.

I quickly finish eating, and we both walk out of the apartment, locking the door.

Both our first classes start at 8:00 on Mondays, but my first class starts at 10:00 tomorrow.

We get into her red Lexus, and she begins driving us to campus. I would only take us like 5 minutes, so we could walk if we wanted to.

"Play something by Bryson Tiller" I say, when I see her plug the aux cord into her phone.

"No Brent Faiyaz" she argues.

"Bryson Tiller" I argue back.

"Brent Faiyaz."

We eyes each other down for a good minute, when we both open our mouths to speak.

"Jhene Aiko." We both say.

"Ok" I agree, buckling my seatbelt.

She plays Sativa, and we both sing along to the lyrics.

"What's your first class?" She asks me, turning down the volume.

I open my phone and scroll to the picture I took of my schedule.

"Human Resources" I sigh. Turning my phone back off.

"Could never be me" She sticks her tongue out at me mockingly, pulling up to the school's campus.

I roll my eyes at her cockiness, looking out the window towards the school.

Her and Emily bought a parking permit here, so they can park their cars.

University of Miami.

It's one big college. It has a whole river back, with a fountain in the middle of it towards the left of the parking lot.

She shuts off the engine, and grabs her keys and phone. We both open our car doors and step out.

"If we don't start going now, we're going to be late to our classes." Amelia rushes out, checking the time on her phone.

8:42

No point in rushing, cause we're already going to be late. Well maybe not her, cause my class is at the other
side of the building.

"I'm going to be late, so you can just go without me" I say, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

"Ok, see you later love" She says, quickly giving me a hug and speed walking to the entrance. Let's hope I have a chill teacher.

I walk into the school, being met with bright lights, a high ceiling, and multiple staircases.

Wow.

I immediately start my trek to my class, completely based on memory from the orientation. On my way to my class, I see an on-campus Starbucks. I already know I'm going to be spending a lot of time there.

After about 5 minutes of walking around, I finally find my class, and climb up the stairs, sitting in the top row.

The teacher is a blonde lady, with really dark brown eyes. Almost black. Thick dark blue glasses frame her eyes.

She looks... nice I guess.

"Ok class welcome to Human Resources. My name is Ms. Turner, and I will be your teacher for this course." She begins.

Really? I thought she was selling me hotdogs.

"We will be going over the work you will be doing, what you need for the class, and some basic rules you guys should already know." I sigh, leaning my head against the wall.

This is going to be a long introduction.

I just got out of  Human Resources, and I'm on my way to the Starbucks I saw on the way inside. I have 1 hour until my next class, so I can catch up with Emily and Amelia.

I enter the Starbucks, ordering a green tea latte, since I don't feel like having to much caffeine today. This place is crowded, people coming in left and right wanting a drink of their own.

Something tells me it's always going to be like this. Well of course it is, it's Starbucks we're talking about.

"Jasmin?" I hear a voice call out. I turn around, and see an employee scanning around the room, holding my drink in her hand.

I walk up to her, and she hands me the drink, a smile on her face.

Me: where are you guys?

Amelia 💗👄: back table

Emily:💗🍉 far right

I turn off my phone, directing my eyes to the back right of store. I see Emily's ashy blonde hair, beside this brunette boy. I start walking to them, catching Amelia's attention.

"Hey Jasmin" she smiles.

"Hey" I smile back.

"Lucas, Jonah, this is our first love, Jasmin" Emily introduces me. Both boys look up at me, and the one beside Emily speaks first.

"Nice to meet you Jasmin, I'm Lucas." he flashes me a smile, waving politely. He has brunette locks, with brown eyes. He seems nice.

"You too" I smile, taking a glance at Amelia, who is already smirking at me.

"Nice to meet you Jasmin, I'm Jonah." The other boy greets, a similar smile on his face, but looks more like a smirk. He has dark green eyes and dark hair. His features are a bit more softer than Lucas's.

"You too" I reply, sitting in the seat beside Amelia. I've honestly never been good with meeting new people.

Emily and Lucas return to their conversation, while Amelia and Jonah start one. I don't join in because they're talking about people I've never heard about before.

"You're pretty" I hear Jonah's voice call out. I look up at him to see him looking at me.

"Thank you" I smile, my cheeks warming up slightly. In Chicago, before everything happened, this one girl Caycee, would always pick on me because her ex wanted me.

She would always pick on me, calling me ugly, a slut, and would always tell me that I would scare away any boy the second they started dating me.

At first, I wouldn't let it affect me, but then as it continued going on for months, I started looking in the mirror, and seeing a bunch of imperfections that she pointed out.

Like how my butt sticked out when I wear jeans or leggings, and how my boobs aren't that small either.

"I could've stayed straight" He sighs, playing with the straw in his cup of strawberry açaí, looking bummed out.

Oh. My cheeks feel hotter, and I take a few sips of my tea. That's a unique way to say your gay. Amelia simply laughs, typing away on her phone.

"Where's everyone else"  Jonah grumbles, sounding annoyed.

"Class or the hallways" Lucas replies, gulping down his drink.

"Antonio said he would bring my laptop before media class" he groans.

"He hasn't even woke up yet, he probably said that so you could leave him alone" Amelia says. That's real.

Jonah huffs, pulling out his phone, and typing aggressively. I almost feel bad for the person he's texting.

"What's up guys" I hear a deep voice, call out from behind us.

"Sup" Another voice greets.

Two boys sit down on the booth side where Emily and Lucas were seated. One of them has a darker skin tone, his hair is buzzed but in waves, and he has a diamond stud in his nose.

The other one has blonde hair, and some beautiful grey eyes. Both of them have some good genes.

"Hey guys"Lucas and Jonah greet them, dapping them up.

"Nico" Amelia and Emily squeal.

"Hey guys" The blonde one smiles, a dimple popping up in both his cheeks. He seems nice.

"No hi for me" The other guy pouts his lips, wiping at his cheek. Emily gives him a dirty look, eyeing him.

"Not until I get my chocolate back Tyler the creator." Emily fires at him, crossing her arms.

"From last year.." The boy asks in an amused voice, taking a sip of Amelia's drink.

"Yes."Emily says. Amelia snatches her drink back.

The boy chuckles, moving his eyes around the table, until they connect with mine.

"Hey, I'm Tyler" he flashes me a charming smile, bringing out his hand for me to shake.

"Jasmin" I reply, shaking his hand. That is big as fuck I might add.

"Pretty name" His lips tug up more, into a smirk.

"For a pretty girl" he adds, letting go of my hand. My cheeks warm up again. This is really start to feel weird.

"Leave Jasmin alone." Nico exclaims, lightly hitting Tyler's head.

Nico turns to me "hi Jasmin, I'm Nico" He smiles, dimples indenting both his cheeks.

He's a cutie.

"Hi Nico" I greet back, matching his smile. He seems like that one friend whose energy is contagious.

"Ignore Tyler, he's a hoe" Nico says bluntly "in the nicest way possible" he adds quickly when he sees Tyler's eyes form a glare.

I could definitely tell. He seems like a natural flirt.

"It's ok" I laugh it off, tapping my nail on the table. Im ready to go back to the apartment.

"He is a hoe, there is no nice way to put that" I hear Emily say.

Tyler glares at her too, and she throws her hands up in mock surrender.

"Sorry love, but it's the truth" she says, smiling.

"Hoe is harsh" Tyler crosses his arms, the muscles under his shirt flexing.

"Harsh enough for you" I hear Amelia mumbles under her breath.

I snicker slightly at that. Which causes Tyler's attention to shift towards me. He narrows his eyes at me, before talking to Nico about football.

Of course they play football.

"I can't wait to go home" Amelia groans, placing her head on the table.

Tyler moves his gaze from Nico to Amelia, his gaze lingering on her for a long time, before he turns away.

Interesting.

We all continue talking for a while longer, until I had to go to my media class at eleven o'clock.

I say goodbye to everyone, and begin another long walk to my second class of the day.

It takes me about 4 minutes to get to the class from Starbucks. I was the third person in the class, so I chose a spot in the back row, in the far right.

The classroom was one of the classes that have stairs like with desks built into them.

Meeting Amelia and Emily's friends was cool. Tyler is fun, but also very flirty. Lucas seems chill, but I didn't really talk to him much because he was with Emily. Nico is very child-like and cute, but it's natural for him.

Jonah is very funny, care-free, and blunt. He would say anything straight-up.

I think college would be very interesting around them. With no drama I hope.

It's been about 9 minutes since I've been seated in the class, when the doors open and a bunch of people flood in.

Some of them being Jonah, Nico, and this other boy speaking to both of them.

He has messy, raven hair and bright blue eyes. And a sharp jawline. Do these boys chew gum twenty four-seven? Cause it looks like it.

I open my phone when I receive a message from my mom, asking how my day has been going.

Im typing on my phone, when someone slides into the seat next to me.

"Hey Jasmin" I hear Nico's now familiar voice ring in my ears.

"Hey Nico" I smile at him. Placing my phone on the desk when the teacher walks in, looking like she's ready to start.

"I didn't know you had media" Jonah raises and eyebrow at me.

"Well no shit, it's the first day of school" the other boy points out the obvious.

"Oh right" Jonah mumbles, sliding into the seat.

"Hey, I'm Chase" he flashes me a smile, scanning my face.

"Jasmin" I smile back.

This girl with brown hair and dark blue eyes walks up to where we're seated, placing her hands at the edge of the desk.

"Hey boys." She says, tucking a hair behind her ear.

Jonah and Chase side eye each other, while Nico gives her a small smile.

"Hi Adrianna." He says, but it sounds forced.

"Is Antonio in this class?" She asks.

"Do you see him here?" Jonah asks, seeming tired of her.

"No, but he could've missed a day or something."

"Well go ask him yourself, don't ask us." Chase says in a final tone, basically dismissing her.

She opens her mouth to speak, but the teacher speaks, cutting her off.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ms.Nicole, and I'll be your media teacher. She says smiling brightly.

She seems chill I guess.

Adrianna turns around and walks to her desk, looking annoyed.

"I know there are some sophomores and juniors in here, but I hope you guys know no one is ahead of anyone else. Everyone is learning the same thing."

"There's juniors in this class?" I speak my thoughts out loud. I thought this class was only for sophomores.

"Yeah all three of us are juniors" Nico mumbles.

How am I just figuring this out right now? Emily and Amelia never told me they were friends with juniors.

"You taking this class for extra credit or something?" I can't help but ask them.

"Well kind of, not exactly" Jonah scratches his head.

"We thought this class was Sports Media" Chase chuckles lightly.

I laugh at that. They thought media was 'sports media.' It doesn't even have the sports in it.

"No it you who confused it with media" Nico exclaims, giving Jonah a pointed look.

"No." Jonah says.

"Ok, but how was I supposed to know media and sports media was two different things." He rolls his eyes.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because one says 'sports' in it, and one doesn't." Chase says sarcastically.

These boys are funny.

"I like your tattoo." I hear Nico say. I tense.

How can he even see it? It's not even exposed.

Oh, I forgot I have another one.

"Oh thanks." I smile. Looking at the tattoo of Yang I have on my shoulder. I'm not religious or anything, I just like the design.

"Guys please stop arguing" Ms. Nicole, calling out Chase and Jonah.

They immediately stop, sending sheepish smiles her way. She simply smiles back, and continues on with her introduction.

"As you should bitch" I hear Jonah mumble to Chase, sticking his tongue out.

Chase gives him one of the dirtiest looks I've ever seen, and turns back to the front.

"In this class, there would be a lot of partner projects, so I would recommend that some of you should work on your social skills." She says, clicking onto the next slide.

Maybe I do. I'm ready to leave this class, go home, and take a long, hot, shower.

"I would also recommend to try not to miss a lot of days in this class. We move very fast, and I don't always post the notes online."

"Antonio needs to hear this." Chase snickers, scrolling through his phone.

So it's not just them that Jonah chose media for? There's more?

"So onto the online module." I sigh, leaning back into my seat.

"I feel the same way Jasmin" Chase sighs, leaning back into his seat.

I smile lightly, getting comfortable in my seat. I hate the first days of school.

♛♛♛

"Do you live in the dorms?" Jonah asks me as we walk out of the class.

"No Emily, Amelia and I all live in an apartment together." I answer him, unlocking my phone.

I need to find Emily or Amelia so they can drive me to the apartment. I kinda don't have my drivers license. I failed it last year, so now I get driven around everywhere.

I think I should try again, because not everyone finishes class at the same time as me.

"Do you have a car?" I ask Jonah, who is texting on his phone.

"Yeah, who doesn't" he replies mindlessly, typing. I fall silent, lightly tapping my hair.

He looks up from his phone, seeing how I went silent.

"Oh you don't" he says. I can see him visibly try not to laugh, but he doesn't.

"Ok I'll take you" he smirks.

"Thanks" I sigh. I follow after him to the back of the school, where apparently his car was parked.

"So how come you don't have your drivers license." Jonah asks when we get in his car.

He's a rich one.

He has a Porsche. I don't know which type or model it is, I just know it's the newest one and that it's a Porsche.

"So basically, in simple words, I forgot I had to go in reverse when I tried going into a parking space." I say in simple words.

I left out the part where I drove into those places where you place your carts when you're driving.

I was actually doing good on my test, I just got a little too excited.

Jonah snickers, reversing out of the driveway with ease. He turns to me when he's done reversing, switching the car back to drive. A sly smile playing on his lips.

Oh this how we're playing?

"Are you sneak-dissing me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No of course not, why would you think that." His smile becomes wider.

"Hm" I hum.

"I was simply reversing my car." He says. "That's it"

We both know he was hinting at something when he sent me that look.

"Mhm" I agree, not believing him.

We come to a stoplight, and he pulls out his phone, turning it sideways.

"Are you playing a game while on the road?" I ask him, dumbfounded.

"Yep" he says focused on the game, when the light turns green.

Oh no. I hold onto my seatbelt, side eyeing him while he plays a game with one hand, and drives with the other.

"Why are you playing on your phone while driving." I ask. How did he pass his drivers test like that.

"Cause I actually know how to drive correctly." He smiles. My mouth opens slightly.

I should not have told him about that.

"You wont be able to when you're in the hospital." I exclaim. I know the game is not that fun.

"Actually, bloxburg teaches me how to drive." Jonah says, pulling into my apartment complex.

I always run kids over all the time in that game, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

He drives to the front of the complex, and stops the car.

"Try to stay alive." I tell him, exiting out of the car.

"I'll try my best" I hear him laugh.

We bid each other goodbye, and he leaves.

I walk into the ground floor of the apartment, not stopping for anything, and going straight to the elevator when they open

I need a nap. I press the button with number 4 written on it, and wait for it to arrive on my floor.

The elevator doors open, and I step onto our apartment floor.

I put the key into the keyhole, and step into the apartment, met with silence.

I finish class earlier today, so I'm most definitely going to spend the rest of the day sleeping.

I open my room door, and place my bag beside my vanity desk.

I take off my dress, leaving me in my undergarments, and lay down onto my bed. Pulling the blanket over me.

I instantly fall asleep since my pillow was cold. Warm pillows are just nasty.

I'm woken up by someone profusely knocking on my door.

"What." I ask, clutching the blankets tighter to my body.

The door barges open, and Emily waltzes in, still in her school outfit.

I release the blanket, and tuck my arms under my head, resting on them.

She sits down on my bed and sighs. I hear the door creak open again, and Amelia comes in, sitting next to Emily and sighing.

We sit there silently for about a minute, until Amelia sighs again, leaning her head on Emily's shoulder.

"What's going on." I ask confused.

"We're bored." They both say at the same time. That was creepy.

"Go play outside." I suggest. I sound like my mom.

"We don't want to." Emily answers. Both of them come on either side of me, lying on my bed.

"How was your first day." Amelia asks.

It was a normal first day. That's for sure. Only thing interesting that happened was Jonah putting my life at risk.

"It was good." I answer.

"Lucas asked if I wanted to come over and play basketball." Emily announces all of a sudden.

Basketballs hm?

"I don't think that's an invitation for us. Amelia says.

Exactly what I was thinking.

"Why not?" Emily asks, turning her head to look at Amelia.

"We don't want to play with his balls." I answer for Amelia.

Thats her job.

"That invitation was only for you." Amelia adds.

"No he said I could bring you guys." Emily argues, looking confused.

"Probably so we could sit and play by ourselves, he probably wanted to play another type of ball with you." Amelia raises an eyebrow, hinting at something.

"That's definitely not basketball." I say.

Emily stares at us dumbfounded, before her stare turns into a glare.

"You guys are childish." She say, rolling her eyes. Amelia and I burst out laughing at her reaction.

It's true, we don't want to play with his balls.

"Your cheeks should not be that red if we're childish." Amelia points out. I turn to look, and see that her cheek are very red.

I laugh harder at the sigh of her cheeks.

"Wow, so funny." She says, her tone flat and dry.

Amelia and I calm down, giggling here and there once Emily looks lost in thought.

What happened in media class with that girl suddenly comes to mind, and I have the urge to ask about her.

"Do you guys know this girl." I start, not really remembering her name.

Their attention turns to me.

"Who?" Emily asks.

"I forgot, I just know she has blue eyes, and brown hair." I say, remembering how she had really pretty dark blue eyes.

"Adrianna?" Amelia asks.

"Yeah her." I say, remembering Nico saying her name when he greeted her.

"Do you guys like her?" I ask, wondering why the mood changed as soon as she came.

"No." They both reply.

Oh.

"She's a hoe." Emily says.

"And a slut." Amelia adds. "Not the good kind."

Is there really a good kind of slut? Maybe she just has a praise kink.

"And annoying as fuck, I have a whole list on what she is." Emily's continues.

This girl must really have a bad reputation for pissing people off. And hoeing around.

"Wow."

"Ever since she slept with Antonio, she's been annoying and clingy as fuck." Amelia says.

This Antonio guy must be special.

"On god." Emily agrees, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Who even is Antonio." I speak my thought out loud. I've heard his name so much times today, but I've never seen him.

"He's someone else in the group." Amelia waves her hand in the air.

"He said something about 'he lost motivation for the first day' and stayed home." Emily says.

"Sleeping." Amelia adds.

Wish I could've done that. If it weren't for my mom telling me she was going to ask me about my first day, I probably would've.

"Lucky." I sigh, cuddling into both of them.

"Want to go to this new diner that just opened up down the road?" Emily asks, propping her head up on her elbow.

"Yeah I'm hungry." I agree.

"Same." Amelia agrees, getting off my bed. I guess I should get ready too.

I stand up off my bed, and walk towards my closet.

"Not Jasmin flashing us." Emily snorts. I wouldn't say flashing. we've seen each other naked plenty of times.

"You're the one who came into my room." I call out to her from my closet.

"Gyatt." I hear one of them whisper, then laughter after.

I pull out an oversized hoodie and some leggings. Sliding some slides onto my feet.

Tying my hair up into a bun, I close my closet door. I lick my phone and wallet from the bedside door, walking over to both of them.

"Ok let's go." I say, following after them. I pat both of their butts as we walk out the door.

I'm in the mood for some wings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...
2.8K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
365K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...