Rebirth Happy Farm

Von yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth Happy Farm A... Mehr

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81- 90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131- 134 END

Chapter 111-120

398 6 0
Von yanatheice123

Chapter 111

  Zhuo Yun's family had been playing at sea for five days. At this time, their yacht came to the waters near the Nansha Islands. There are a large number of coral reefs and many kinds of aquatic life.

  "Let's stop here today." Tang Yi looked at the computer display on the yacht and said.

  "Well, I've collected almost all. Let's go back after playing for another day. These little guys are a bit naughty. I'm afraid they won't want to go back after another two days." Zhuo Yun looked at Yue with a smile. A few little guys trying to leap over.

  "Haha, let them go and wait until they get back. From now on, I will often take the children to the sea to play. It will be convenient if there are cruise ships on the left and right." Tang Yi said with a smile and asked Ding Zhu to stop the cruise ship, but he didn't wait for him When the two of them went up, they heard a popping sound, and Anmin, who was most anxious, jumped into the sea.

  These little ones have been having fun these days. I originally brought swimming rings for them to play in the water, but I didn't expect that they learned to swim in less than half a day. Perhaps they have learned to swim every day since they were born. The reason why I give them a bath today is that they are very good at water, and even Xiao Wu, who is the laziest and most inactive, likes to swim around in the water. In the past few days, the little guys have been in the water often. They have exercised enough and eaten a lot. They have grown a lot in just a few days. Their little arms and legs are like lotus joints, fat and strong.

  There is a special safety system in the yacht, and the children's conditions under water can also be monitored. If there is a problem, it will be discovered by the computer. Of course, Zhuo Yun cannot leave the safety of the children to the monitoring system. The system may have omissions, and the children It is safest to leave your safety to Zhizhi.

  "Boss, do you see what I detected?" Assistant Ding said loudly.

  "What?" Tang Yi walked over curiously.

  "Xiaoyun, there are good things down here." Tang Yi was happy to see it. On the computer screen, there was a large group of sea turtles swimming past the surveillance image, and there were all kinds of colorful fish next to them. The tropical fish were all very beautiful. What was even more surprising was the coral reef below. It was not just a coral reef. Look. There were also some sea clams, "I wonder if pearls are produced here."

  "Let's go down and have a look." Zhuo Yun was also a little eager to try. He has harvested a lot in the past few days, but there are more fish, and there are not many other conch and mussels. There is obviously more variety here.

  Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi went down first. The turtles here are green loggerhead turtles. The two of them encountered them as soon as they went down. These turtles are not afraid of people. They continued to swim while watching the two of them. Zhuo Yun had already caught this type of turtle, so he didn't care about them. Avoid swimming directly to the coral reefs.

  When he got close, Zhuo Yun was stunned. After a cursory look, he found several different types of conches and a large shellfish. This thing seemed to be a clam. A smile suddenly appeared in Tang Yi's eyes. , pointed, and moved the clam up. It was really big, almost half a meter in length. He had always carried the bracelet that Zhuo Yun gave him, and it had given him a lot of help. It was also because of this that he paid special attention to it, and recognized it at a glance.

  Zhuo Yun sent the Tridacna into the space and began to select some things to enter the space. She had already agreed with Zhizhi that these things should be brought into the space and let him help select the ones that would be counted among the one hundred kinds of sea creatures. So don't be afraid of exceeding the number. She always felt that the more kinds of things that could be put into the space, the better. The fish caught in the past few days were not released, but were sent directly into the space, even if they were no longer needed. So when she saw good things, she sent them in, including seaweed and stones. Anyway, she sent them in if she thought they were good, so that the sea species in the space would be richer.

  Tang Yi found a dozen sea cucumbers on the side of the coral reef, and put them in a bag. This stuff was quite useful and could be used by the elderly at home, so he put it away whenever he saw it in the past few days. In addition, he also put it in a bag. There were sea urchins and abalone, and some were collected. There were relatively few abalone, and only seven or eight were found in a few days.

  Zhuo Yun put away several conchs. They were beautiful and too big to be grasped with two hands. The little guys would definitely like them if they took them back.

  Just as he was putting it away, he suddenly received a warning from Zhizhi, and Zhuo Yun suddenly pulled Tang Yi.

  Tang Yi reacted quickly and pulled Zhuo Yun upstream. The two of them swam up quickly. With their heads above the water, he found the location of the cruise ship, which was only ten meters away from the two of them.

  "Take the children up." Tang Yi shouted.

  Liu Yan heard the sound and grabbed the nearest An Di and put it on the boat. Zhao Yunfei jumped off the boat and grabbed the furthest An Ren. Tang Yi also swam over and hugged An Bing, who was closest to him. The other two little ones were also picked up by the two nannies on the boat directly on the edge of the boat.

  Everyone got on the yacht and knew it was dangerous to swim. Sister Xianghan and the two nannies took the children to the living room on the lower floor. The others stayed by the boat. "Look." Zhao Yunfei said softly. Everyone followed his gesture and looked over, and saw a shark swimming under the surface of the sea.

  "There are some here too." Zhuo Yun pointed to this side of the boat, where two sharks, one large and one small, appeared here. Then everyone saw several sharks one after another. This is a group of seven or eight sharks.

  "This should be a group of sharks." Tang Yi said.

  "How about we catch one?" Zhao Yunfei said with eyes shining.

  "Come on, they are pestering us if we are angry." Liu Yan shook her head.

  After hearing this, Zhao Yunfei could only give up the idea. In fact, he was looking for excitement. It would be better to play it safe when there are children on board, and wait until we have the opportunity to talk about it later.

  In fact, Zhuo Yun was also a little moved. After all, she had collected a hundred kinds of sea creatures. However, this shark was quite attractive to her. It was a large fish. It's just that no matter how tempting you are, it's not as important as the safety of the children.

  "Sail the boat and change places." Tang Yi made a decision.

  In fact, everyone has some regrets.

  After driving the boat a long distance away from the shark group, Zhuo Yun didn't want to go into the sea anymore. Three men went into the sea to dive. A few of the little guys were tired and went to sleep. She sat at the stern of the boat and picked up the fishing rod. Start fishing.

  The bait was processed in space and was very effective. Zhuo Yun thought he could catch a delicious lunch snack. Maybe there weren't many fish nearby, and no fish took the bait for more than ten minutes. The temperature of the sun made her a little drowsy.

  Boom - the fishing line in my hand was stretched out for a long time, and the fishing rod also boomed, almost letting go. Zhuo Yun quickly stabilized his position, "Sister Yan - come quickly." Zhuo Yun shouted loudly.

  Liu Yan was checking the monitor, which was in contact with Tang Yi, and could see their situation in the sea.

  "What's wrong?" Liu Yan ran to the stern of the boat in a few steps and watched Zhuo Yun struggling to hold the fishing rod with one hand and holding a handle at the stern of the boat with the other hand. He was almost being pulled into the water.

  Not caring to speak, Liu Yan stuck her foot in a recess at the stern of the boat and reached out to take the fishing rod in Zhuo Yun's hand. "Quickly, turn on the No. 1 safety switch."

  Zhuo Yun quickly turned on the switch at the stern. Bang - a railing was erected at the stern of the boat. When the railing was erected, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief, buzz - the fishing line was finished, and Liu Yan suddenly felt that she almost let go of the fishing rod.

  "This fish is big enough. I don't know what kind of fish it is." Liu Yan had already stuck the fishing rod on the safety railing, and one end of the fishing rod had already entered the water.

  "How about cutting the fishing line." Zhuo Yun felt that it was more difficult for the two of them to catch this fish.

  "No, it's rare that a big fish comes here. I have to catch it no matter what. Send a message to the instructors first and let them come up. I don't have the strength." This must be a big fish. It would be a pity to give up.

  Zhuo Yun went to send a message to Tang Yi. When he came back, he saw that the fishing line had been stretched very straight. If the quality of the fishing rod in the space was not so good, it would have been broken free long ago.

  "It has no strength." Liu Yan saw that the fishing line was a little loose, and carefully reeled in the line a few times. But I didn't dare to take off the fishing rod. She couldn't hold her hand.

  The fish swam back a certain distance without exerting any effort, perhaps gathering strength.

  Wow - the three of them came up directly from the yacht, "Be careful, it's a shark."

  "Really?" Zhuo Yun felt a little unbelievable. She had just thought about catching a shark. And this shark must have been in deep water just now, otherwise there would have been an alarm on the boat. She is so lucky to have all this happen to her. Whatever comes to mind.

  The three men went ashore and put on special non-slip gloves to "help Ding lift the anchor." The anchor of this cruise ship is very special. As long as it falls, it requires considerable strength to move the cruise ship.

  After being prepared, Tang Yi picked up the fishing rod. As soon as he picked it up, he felt a strong force coming from him. "How cunning, I can actually feel the changes in the fishing rod." Tang Yi used both arms hard. Previously, Zhuo Yun and Liu Yan could only use the strength of the fishing rod to trap the shark. At this time, Tang Yi used his arms to consume the shark's strength.

  The cruise ship was driven by the shark, and a wave appeared about fifty meters in front. With a telescope, you could see a blue-white fish below. The shark's fins occasionally emerged from the water, and visual inspection revealed that the shark was at least one meter and a half long.

  Tang Yi persisted for more than ten minutes and then handed it over to Zhao Yunfei. The two of them took turns to fish. The big shark obviously had some strength. This battle lasted for an hour. "It won't work like this. Let's lure it here. Let's catch it with a net." Zhao Yunfei felt that his hands were numb. A little shaken.

  Tang Yi was the same, his arms were very sore, as if he had done thousands of push-ups.

  "That's it."

  The shark was brought within the scope of the fishing net and the shark was caught.

  "Measure how long it is." Liu Yan came over with a tape measure and smiled.

  "One meter nine. It's not small."

  Zhao Yunfei opened the shark's mouth and saw the fine fangs inside, "It sounds fierce. Haha, I don't know how it got hooked." He looked for the hook and found its There was blood in his mouth. The fishhook was easy to find on the roof of his mouth. When he took it off, there was still a trace of fish skin on it. "It's all caused by gluttony." This was a piece of tuna meat, and the tuna bit it. The hook was then eaten by the shark in one bite. It would have been better if it was swallowed. It bit the fish into pieces and the hook caught the roof of the mouth.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 112

  "Let me tell you, how can I catch a shark with so much bait?" Zhuo Yun suddenly realized.

  The shark was directly put into the space, and few people present had no reaction. Everyone has become accustomed to it these days. Zhao Yunfei and the others really had no doubts about space.

  "Mom, fish." An Zi held a bag with beautiful tropical fish in it.

  "Slow down." Zhuo Yun quickly caught An Zi who almost fell.

  An Ren also held a bag, "Turtle turtle."

  "Baby, this turtle is too small."

  "Grow it, big one." An Ren gestured with his hand.

  Then she saw several other children holding beautiful tropical fish and asked, "Is there any way to raise these sea fish?" She couldn't bear to let the children down, and these tropical fish were also very beautiful.

  "Yes, you can buy an aquarium tank. As long as the temperature is ensured, and mariculture should be opened in the left and right spaces, there is no problem at all." Okay, it would be

  great if there is a way to solve the problem. In that case, let's catch some beautiful ones Fish.

  After staying for another half day for these small fish, the yacht returned at night.

  When the yacht arrived in Sanya, everyone only stayed for one day before returning home. Maybe it's because after being in the sea for a while, everyone is still not used to the sudden step ashore. After only one day in Sanya, they took a flight back. Zhao Yunfei continued to stay to deal with the yacht and go to Qingdao. Although I left him alone, I was very willing to watch him so that he could continue playing.

  When they returned to the capital, everyone felt as if they had been away for a long time, especially the weather here was too cold, which made them really uncomfortable. The little ones were wrapped up tightly, and they were a little uncomfortable.

  After a day's rest at home, the next day happened to be Sunday, and the family went to Tang's house again. This time, I don't need a nanny to follow me when I have a few little ones. They have been exercising well for more than a week and the little ones are walking very steadily.

  "Grandpa. Grandma." After getting out of the car, the old man dressed like a ball ran into the yard and shouted, because Mr. Tang often went fishing at home and had a very good relationship with a few little guys. Little guys They know each other.

  When Tang's mother opened the door, she saw five candy-ball-like babies running over. The smile on her face couldn't stop, "Oh, these little guys have become successful in the past few days since they left home. They ran away." So stable." He walked out quickly and hugged An Min in front of him. "I have gained a lot of weight." She has been worried these days, fearing that her child will not adapt and lose weight.

  "Come in quickly, it's cold outside." Mr. Tang came out when he heard the noise. He also missed a few babies.

  "Grandpa." An Di, who was running behind An Min, shouted when he saw the old man, his voice low and crisp. Those who listened felt soft in their hearts.

  When these five little guys arrived, the house became lively.

  "These little guys are quite a lot." Tang Ma said to Zhuo Yun with a smile.

  "I play in the water every day, and eat as soon as I come up. Fresh fish meat is made into fish paste, and there are shrimps. I eat a lot of them, and they are exposed to the sun every day, but they will grow faster."

  "You are so generous when you go into the sea. You dare to put the little kid into the sea." Tang's mother said slightly reproachfully.

  "At the beginning, someone was taking them with me. The children were all good at water, and they were always watched." As a mother, she was more careful, but the little ones were very thick-skinned and were not afraid of the saltiness and bitterness of the sea water. Maybe they were born with them.

  Although Tang's mother was not satisfied, she didn't say anything. It would be good if these little guys came back safely. As for the children's issues, it's better for the grandma to take less care. What's more, the little guys are very good. The old Zhang family's grandson is one year and eight months old, and he is not as strong and smart as their children.

  Both Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi were questioned, but unlike Zhuo Yun, the old man was more interested in sea fishing and diving. After seeing the photos taken, the old man was very moved and wanted to play in the sea. , "How many people can your yacht carry?"

  "It has eight beds and can accommodate twenty people. Grandpa, do you want to play too? If you don't want to go south, you can ask Zhao Yunfei to drive the yacht back."

  Mr. Tang smiled, but still The eldest grandson was considerate and said, "I'm waiting for the Chinese New Year. I'll ask a few old guys if they want to go. It's not in the north. If we want to go, we should go to the south." Grandpa Tang felt that this thing was very feasible, so he stood up and went out to find him. A few old friends went to discuss it.

  After taking their children home, Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi ran from house to house again. Several elders visited and sent a lot of seafood. I brought back a lot of seafood this time. What I eat at home is stored in the space. What I give away is quick-frozen on the yacht. It is also very fresh and much better than what is sold on the street.

  The next day when Tang Yi went to work, Zhuo Yun went to see Yiyi's son. He wondered if he had been fed well. He was quite fat now, and his little arms and legs were round. Yiyi felt tired after hugging her for a while. Zhuo Yun thought it might be because she hugged him less. You must know that she is particularly energetic now, just because she is holding the baby.

  As soon as I came out of Chu's house, I received a call from Tang's mother. An old friend of Mr. Tang's had passed away. Tang's mother asked Zhuo Yun to accompany her. The family had good relations with the Tang family for several generations, so she went to take a look after receiving the letter. Tang Yi couldn't come back from work, so Zhuo Yun had to be there anyway.

  I went home and changed my clothes, then went to pick up Tang's mother from Tang's house, and they went together.

  After Zhuo Yun got married, he had been a student and had never participated in any social activities except for the two weddings of relatives and friends. Tang's mother asked her to go with her today, so she wanted to recognize someone.

  Although Tang Ma is usually carefree and seems to have no serious intentions, she can never go wrong when it comes to business. She asked Zhuo Yun to follow her today. On the one hand, the people here are all very close, and on the other hand, there is no need for social skills today, no Someone will question you or something on this day.

  Zhuo Yun knows his position and has always done a good job. There is no need for Tang Ma to mention it specifically.

  Follow Ma Tang to accompany the old lady and help comfort the old man. While they were talking, two more women came to the door. One was a woman in her fifties, and the other Zhuo Yun knew Zhou Haiou.

  Although Zhuo Yun was surprised that Zhou Haiou would appear here, this kind of occasion was obviously not a good place to talk. However, Zhou Haiou was obviously surprised by Zhuo Yun's appearance, which was too unexpected for her. So I was stunned for a while.

  "Haiou - I've met Grandma Zhao. Aunt Tang." Mrs. Zhang pulled Zhou Haiou's hand and frowned a little. Why was the child so stunned at this time.

  "Grandma Zhao, hello, Aunt Tang." Zhou Haiou came back to his senses, but felt a little annoyed because Zhuo Yun was distracted.

  Grandma Zhao was a little sad and had no intention of getting to know this junior, so she just nodded. Ma Tang looked at her and nodded, feeling that this child was not smart enough, but not as good as Lao Zhang said.

  Mrs. Zhang said a few words to the old lady and then went out with Tang Ma. When everyone came to the side hall outside, Mrs. Zhang smiled and said, "This is your eldest daughter-in-law. I've wanted to meet her for a long time, but you hid it so tightly, and you were afraid that someone would snatch her away."

  "No way, I thought. You have to have time to bring her out."

  "That's true. You are also blessed. You have found such a good daughter-in-law. Now that your grandchildren are all together, you can enjoy the blessing." Mrs. Zhang finished. , holding Zhuo Yun's hand, which was soft and delicate, "Looking at the child's long hands, he is blessed. This is Zhou Haiou, the daughter of our comrade Lao Zhang. You are about the same age, and we have become very close since we met." Zhuo

  Yun smiled, "Seagull, we grew up together."

  Tang's mother was also surprised, "Really? This is a coincidence." You must know that Mrs. Zhang mentioned this to her a few days ago. My son, I wanted to introduce Tang Fei to someone, but I didn't expect that Zhuo Yun knew him.

  Zhou Haiou said with a somewhat unnatural look on his face, "Yes, we used to live in the same compound."

  "Which Haiou, you grew up together. What do you think of your personality?" Tang's mother asked on the way back.

  Zhuo Yun thought for a while and told the truth, "She is excellent in all aspects and is a very strong person."

  Tang's mother laughed after hearing this, "She is quite outstanding, how do I compare with you?"

  "I can't compare, she used to be I am ranked first in school every year and go to the best school to go to university. I am the kind of person who does not want to make progress, so I can only go to a second-rate university. Why can't I compare?" "

  Haha, she must have a place to compare. No."

  "What?" Zhuo Yun asked.

  "She will definitely not be able to give birth to a grandson for me."

  "Mom -" Zhuo Yun blushed furiously. Doesn't this mean that she is very capable of giving birth?

  Mother Tang smiled. She was very satisfied with this daughter-in-law. She had figured out this daughter-in-law's character over a long period of time. She didn't like to earn money, she was broad-minded and not petty, and she didn't care about trivial things at home. She doesn't care about temporary gains and losses, so she can get along with everyone. Even if her third aunt didn't do things properly at the beginning, her relationship with her is not bad now.

  It is not good for a woman to be too outstanding and too strong. Her daughter-in-law is also capable, otherwise she would not have earned such a large fortune in two or three years. When she married into the Tang family, for the sake of the overall situation, she simply stayed dormant. . She seems to be a housewife, but no one dares to underestimate her.

  That Zhou Haiou looks good, but it's not suitable for the Tang family, and Tang Fei doesn't need a second Peng Jingjing.

  "Are you and Zhuo Yun friends who grew up together?" Mrs. Zhang asked on the way back.

  "We grew up together."

  "Oh, what kind of person is Zhuo Yun?" Mrs. Zhang asked.

  "She is average, there is nothing particularly outstanding about her. She used to be quite fat, but she lost weight only after going to college. Although we grew up together, we are not very familiar with her. She is not very motivated, and we don't have much contact with her. ."

  Mrs. Zhang narrowed her eyes, "If she doesn't make progress, she is now the granddaughter-in-law of the Tang family. She also gave birth to quintuplets for the Tang family, and now her status in the Tang family is stable. If you want to marry Tang Fei, you have to get close to your friend. ."

  "Quintuplets? How is that possible?" Zhou Haiou thought it was incredible.

  "What's impossible? Who in the capital doesn't envy the Tang family now? I just say that she is the most blessed woman. If you enter the Tang family, you have to call her sister-in-law."

  Zhou Haiou frowned after hearing this. Tightly, 'Sister-in-law? '

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 113

  "Tang Fei came over to sit down. When did he come back? Tea or a drink?"

  "Sister-in-law, please stop working. I'm not thirsty. I came back last night. These little guys are growing up fast." Tang Fei Holding the boss, An Ren, who was walking towards him, he said, "This is An Ren."

  "Who are you?" An Ren asked with a puzzled face.

  "I'm your second uncle. I'm here to call you. Let's see what the second uncle bought you." Tang Fei said and pointed to the things that Zhao Yunfei helped carry in. Boss a package.

  An Ren stared at it with wide eyes and called "Second Uncle" obediently.

  Zhuo Yun made a cup of tea and came over. "Is the work going well? Are you getting used to it down here?"

  "Well, it went pretty well." Tang Fei put An Ren down. After getting down, An Ren ran to Zhao Yunfei, where several children were gathered around. Zhao Yunfei opened the package that Tang Fei had brought. Inside were super large building blocks. If it were built into a house, the children could go in and play. The little guys were happy when they saw it and clamored to play.

  "Come on, Brother Zhao, don't dismantle it here. Send it directly to the toy room and put it over there so that you don't have to move it later." When Zhuo Yun saw it, he quickly stopped Zhao Yunfei from dismantling it. "They have enough toys. Don't buy them for them in the future."

  "What they have is theirs. This is what I want." Tang Fei smiled, "Until this time, my sister-in-law designed the company's project. It is estimated that the company will make a lot of money again, and I will benefit a lot."

  "It's okay for me to be idle. I heard from Zhang Qian that you handed over the shares in the company to Xiaoli a few days ago?"

  "Well, I just hung up on it before. In her account, Xiaoli made a boyfriend some time ago, so I made a dowry for her with this in mind." "

  Xiaoli hid it so tightly that she didn't even let it slip. Who is her boyfriend?" Zhuo Yun asked in surprise.

  "She is a senior at the same university and is now a graduate student at the school. She studies physics and is a nerd." Tang Fei shook his head helplessly.

  "Why did you say that he is a nerd after you have seen it? Xiaoli's temperament will never find a nerd." "

  After knowing this, I found out that he is engaged in research. He will continue to study for a Ph.D. and then enter that He was doing research in the laboratory. His parents were teachers in Liaocheng, and they were from a well-educated family. The boy didn't care much about other things except studying. Xiaoli had a cheerful temperament, and he didn't know that she was interested in him because he was dull. What's wrong?" Tang Fei felt that he really didn't understand his sister, and she actually found such a boy.

  "Haha, I think such a person is not bad. Xiaoli will definitely not suffer. You don't understand Xiaoli yet, and your vision is inseparable. As an elder brother, you won't support it." "If I don't support it,

  I won't do it." The shares were transferred to her." He was really afraid that this brother-in-law would not be able to support his sister.

  Zhuo Yun smiled and shook his head. Tang Fei almost acknowledged his brother-in-law, "Have you considered your own affairs?"

  Tang Fei took a sip of tea and said, "What are you considering? My second aunt arranged a blind date for me. I Do you still need to think about it?" Tang Fei was already able to look at things like blind dates in a free and easy manner, and a lot of the previous emotional damage must have been eliminated.

  "Aren't you attracted to her yourself?"

  "No. Whatever, as long as it's not like Peng Jingjing." Tang Fei was a little indifferent, maybe he had no illusions about getting married again. "I heard my aunt tell me that these people have passed your eyes. I think the ones introduced by my sister-in-law must be correct." "

  No, you'd better take a good look for yourself. I'll just take a look, but what can I do?" Not sure."

  Tang Fei smiled, "No matter what, I have to thank you. If it happens in the future, you and aunt will be my great matchmakers."

  Just as he was talking, Tang Yi came back.

  "Xiao Fei is here." Tang Yi took off his hat and Zhuo Yun took it, "You guys chat, I'll go see how the meal is prepared." "

  Make some side dishes to go with wine. We two brothers have been together for a while. No more drinking together." Tang Yi said to Zhuo Yun.

  "It just so happened that the wine I brewed last month was ready."

  Zhuo Yun was playing with a few children in the evening, and brothers Tang Yi and Tang Fei were drinking and chatting in the small restaurant on the second floor. The two brothers hadn't seen each other for a long time, and they had a great time chatting.

  As soon as Zhuo Yun took care of the children to sleep, she received a call from Zhou Haiou and asked her to meet tomorrow. Although she didn't know what happened to Zhou Haiou, they were friends after all, so it was not good to see her.

  Tang Yi returned to the bedroom on the third floor. The child was one year old, so the two of them moved to the master bedroom above. "Whose phone number is there? What can I do?" As soon as they entered the room, they saw Zhuo Yun sitting on the sofa with a phone in his hand. Stunned.

  "Nothing, has Tang Fei made arrangements?" He stood up and found a change of clothes for Tang Yi.

  "Well, in the guest room, he also drank a lot."

  "Come with me to a wedding tomorrow." "

  Oh, why didn't you tell me whose wedding was in advance and when it was?"

  "You have a date?"

  "What date? , Zhou Haiou asked me to meet at noon."

  "Well, the wedding will be held in the morning, and it will be almost over at noon. It should be able to go smoothly. Mr. Gu's eldest grandson is getting married. My parents should go there. This is not with the Zhao family. The funeral has arrived, so let us go there."

  "Okay, you go take a shower and I will look for clothes."

  Zhuo Yun and Tang Yi attended the wedding the next day, and now Zhuo Yun has completely entered the Tang family's social circle. I also met many ladies at the wedding. Although she is young, she has experienced a lot mentally, so she still has a common language with the others. Basically, young women in their twenties and thirties can talk to each other, and older women can talk to each other. Some people who belong to Tang Ma's generation are very kind to Zhuo Yun. This is also because of her children. People in the circle think she is lucky, which has brought her a lot of goodwill. .

  Zhuo Yun knew that since she married into the Tang family, she would definitely have to get in touch with this circle, so she did not exclude these. She knew that she was not a sociable person. If she was really good at dancing, she would not be her, so interacting with others was completely natural. As long as she treats her own nature, the Tang family doesn't need her to add any glory.

  Even with this mentality, Zhuo Yun still gained a friendship at this wedding. Ning Jiaojiao, this woman is not ordinary. Her grandfather is General Ning, and her parents are both high-ranking officials. She is considered a little princess in the capital. At that time, she was one of the top socialites in the capital circle. Later, she married the eldest son of the Zhang family and started her own company with a market value of more than one billion.

  This Ning Jiaojiao has a cheerful personality. She had known Tang Yi before. She had been in Shanghai because of company matters. She was still very curious about Tang Yi's wife. They just met today.

  "I heard that you gave birth to five children, is it true?" This was the first thing Ning Jiaojiao said when they first met. Zhuo Yun didn't know who she was, but before she could answer, Ning Jiaojiao said again, "I will go to your house tomorrow. You have so many children, give me one of your children to be your godson."

  Zhuo Yun looked at Ning Jiaojiao's appearance . How should I put it, Zhang Yang, his whole person is like a ball of fire, he is particularly flamboyant, and his whole face has a hint of wantonness. Although this person seemed to be speaking rudely, there was no malice in her words, and she took it for granted, as if she should be like this. Zhuo Yun has never seen such a woman.

  That's the way it is with people, maybe you'll feel a little good about them the first time you meet them. "Okay. As long as you can let the children call you godmother, it's fine."

  Ning Jiaojiao snapped her fingers with both hands. It was obviously a very vulgar action, but there was a hint of chicness in her, "Okay, That's it." After saying that, he patted Zhuo Yun on the shoulder and said, "Daughter-in-law Tang Yi, you are not bad. Really." After saying that, he turned around and left, waiting for Zhuo Yun to watch her talking to other people. There are many ladies, and they are absolutely different from the one just now. Later Tang Yi told him that this girl was very changeable and would say whatever she said to whomever she met. But this sentence made Zhuo Yun depressed for a long time. Could it be that she was like a man, so Ning Jiaojiao acted like a brother and sister?
  The acquaintance with Ning Jiaojiao was also Zhuo Yun's biggest gain from this wedding. In the future, the two people with completely different personalities turned out to be better best friends. He is also Zhuo Yun's best friend in the circle.

  After the wedding, Tang Yi sent Zhuo Yun to the restaurant where she and Haiou met, which was a high-end French restaurant. Zhuo Yun eats Western food a lot, but rarely outside. With the improvement of plants in the space, she has grown many condiments needed for Western food. Nowadays, there are no seasonings that cannot be grown on farms above level 40. If you want to eat authentic Western food, you can have it processed by the space restaurant. You also like to make some on weekdays. Compared to other restaurants, the taste is not as good as home-cooked food.

  Zhou Haiou was already here when she arrived. Zhuo Yun checked the time and saw that she was not late. I wonder if she had something to do. It was really uncomfortable for her to go to an appointment early for the first time.

  "I'm late." He said to Zhou Haiou with a smile while sitting in his seat.

  "It's not too late, I came early." The seagull smiled, looking very gentle.

  Zhuo Yun took off the coat he was wearing, revealing the peacock blue floral dress underneath. He wore a simple rose gold necklace around his neck. Although it was simple, it could be seen that it was specially made. She definitely didn't have that style. Have seen it. The hair is also tied up loosely. The whole person exudes a feminine scent.

  She also dressed up specially today, but now she doesn't show off at all when sitting next to Zhuo Yun. Especially Zhuo Yun has always felt that Zhou Haiou has a very good temperament, especially when she is wearing a military uniform. She has a feminine softness in the military uniform, but also has a sassy atmosphere. She is definitely the most beautiful woman in military uniform she has ever seen. A woman, I just don't know why I have seen seagulls wearing military uniforms so few times.

  The two ordered food, and Zhuo Yun didn't eat much at the wedding.

  "Well, Zhuoyun, your husband is Tang Yi?" The two of them were eating and talking casually, mostly useless nonsense. After eating the main course, Zhou Haiou got to the main topic of conversation.

  "Yes. How do you know him?" She knew that Zhou Haiou must be asking these things today.

  "I've heard that he seems to be quite powerful. How do you know him? My uncle's promotion cannot be related to the Tang family."

  Zhuo Yun's face darkened after hearing this, "My father's promotion was based on his own ability. He I didn't know Tang Yi when I was promoted."

  "I'm just asking. Nothing else." Zhou Haiou felt that he was at a disadvantage for the first time with Zhuo Yun.

  Seeing Zhuo Yun not speaking, Zhou Haiou felt a little annoyed, but he still asked, "I heard that Tang Yi has a younger brother, Tang Fei? How is he?" "Why did

  you think of asking him?"

  (End of Chapter)

 Chapter 114

  Zhuo Yun asked this, and Zhou Haiou's heart moved. His face looked a little unnatural, and he said casually, "It's nothing. I heard my aunt mention it before, so I just asked casually." She knew that she was a little impatient, maybe it was The change in Zhuo Yun's identity made her a little uncomfortable, so she calmed down secretly.

  Zhuo Yun raised his eyebrows, "Although Tang Fei is my brother-in-law, I'm not that familiar with him. He works out of town and I don't have much contact with him. I heard that your work has been implemented, is it going well? Will you live in Beijing from now on?"

  Zhou A very confident smile appeared on Haiou's face, "It has been implemented. I was awarded the rank of lieutenant after graduation, and my work unit has been easily implemented. I have been assigned a house in the third hospital. My mother came over two days ago. I will be celebrating the New Year this year." We are celebrating the New Year in the capital."

  Zhuo Yun heard this and admired Zhou Haiou in his heart. After all, it is not easy for a girl to be awarded the rank of lieutenant when she graduates. Obviously she did very well in school, "That's great. Give me your address and I'll go see my aunt sometime. I haven't seen you for a long time." "

  Okay, my mother always talks about you. I'll see you." You must be happy." At this time, she felt much more at ease. Tang Fei's affairs had to come slowly, and she became much more enthusiastic when facing Zhuo Yun.

  "Let's go shopping. I want to buy a down jacket. The weather in Beijing is much colder than at home." Zhou Haiou suggested after dinner.

  "Okay." There is nothing going on at home. After all, the two of them grew up together. Although they have some small thoughts in their hearts, they have to get over it in terms of face.

  The two came to the business district. Zhou Haiou held Zhuo Yun's arm intimately and said they were buying a down jacket, but she focused more on building a relationship with Zhuo Yun. The intimacy is like going shopping together when we were children. Zhuo Yun remembered living in a compound when he was a child, and few children left the compound to play outside. He knew that they only occasionally went out together once or twice when they were in fifth or sixth grade. At that time, the two of them took one or two yuan to buy school supplies. As we walked along, we looked at each other holding hands for fear of being separated. On the way back and forth, I looked at the willow trees on the side of the road. The two of them would always jump up to reach for the willow branches and see who could jump higher. They were always so happy at that time. No worries.

  When did it change? Zhuo Yun can no longer remember. Seagull is so enthusiastic about him at this time. How much of it is for himself. The reason why she stayed away from her after her rebirth was partly because of the unwillingness in her heart. She didn't want to be overwhelmed by her again, and she didn't want to watch her act so wantonly behind her. She didn't want her to enter the Tang family, for her own sake. She is also a selfish person.

  When I got home, I changed my clothes and went to see the baby. I saw An Ran sitting in the toy room, building blocks with several children, and Tang Yi sitting on the sofa beside him, holding An Zi.

  "When did An Ran come?" Zhuo Yun asked.

  "I came here at noon."

  He sat next to Tang Yi, hugged An Zi, and kissed the little guy. "What, who bullied our little princess?" The little guy's eyes were red. I'm still sobbing a little now.

  "I accidentally tripped and fell just now." Tang Yi said with a smile.

  "It hurts—" An Zi pointed to her calf. I can't help but shed tears.

  Zhuo Yun folded up the little guy's pants, which were a little red. "Mom, give it a shout, and it won't hurt anymore." Although there were many nannies at home, Zhuo Yun didn't let them be too careful with the children. It was inevitable for children to bump into each other. Don't be too squeamish either.

  "Bring the warm jade ointment and rub it on her, otherwise she will be blue tomorrow."

  Tang Yi took out the warm jade ointment from the small medicine box, a small round box of cloisonné, with a delicate pattern of tangled flowers on it. Open up the fragrant smell inside, milky white like oil. Gently apply a small amount with your hand, spread it on the little guy's legs, and rub it in little by little.

  "It's hot." An Zi pressed her legs with her fingers, her eyes brightening. Now that the heat was rising, she no longer felt the pain.

  "Okay. Let's go play with everyone."

  An Zi nodded and ran to the little guys. An Ren touched her head, "Does it still hurt?"

  "No."

  "I fell last time. It doesn't hurt at all." Anmin raised his neck to show his greatness.

  "I don't feel any pain either." Andy also expressed his opinion.

  "You didn't fall down." An Bing said a rare word.

  "It won't hurt me next time I fall, and I won't cry either." Andy felt like he was being suspected.

  An Ren frowned, "You'd better not fall down."

  An Ran was sitting there watching a few little guys talking seriously, very happy, "Sister, these little guys talk very fast. And it's quite organized. How do you teach it?" "

  It's nothing. Maybe the children are more together and have more contact, so they learn everything faster." "

  My dad called me last night and asked me to go back with the second uncle and said Grandpa hopes that you will find time to go back with the children. They want to see the children." "There

  is definitely no way to go back during the Chinese New Year. Let's wait until May Day next year when the weather gets warmer. Are you planning to leave that day? Do you need a plane ticket? Book in advance."

  "Second uncle has a holiday this year. We'll leave the day after tomorrow and try to get home before Christmas." "

  It's so quick. I'll ask Brother Ding to help book the tickets later." Zhuo Yun really doesn't know what his parents are. When it was time to go back, I didn't say anything during the previous phone call. She had to prepare what they would take back.

  This year we celebrated the New Year early, and we spent the New Year at Zhuo Yun's house. Last year it was good for everyone to celebrate the New Year here. The place is big and we live here directly. Unlike at the old man's house, we had to go back to our own homes no matter how late at night. It's more convenient here.

  Several little ones in the family can walk and talk now, which is the most fun time, making the family a lot more lively. Unlike last year, the children couldn't live without people this year, so this year Zhuo Yun gave several people at home a holiday. Those who had families went home, and those who didn't stayed in the small building next to them. It was good for everyone to get together.

  Sister Xianghan has not been in the main building this year, and she was not with Zhuo Yun last year. She doesn't like to come to the Tang family very much.

  The New Year passed quickly, and the fifth day passed in a blink of an eye. Tang Fei had to go to work. He also went on a blind date during the New Year. This person was quite obedient. Following the second aunt's wishes, he went on a few blind dates, but it seemed that Up one. When Zhuo Yun saw it, he was stunned for a moment. This person was one of the three people Zhuo Yun had chosen, the primary school teacher, a 24-year-old woman named Han Lingfei.

  When Zhuo Yun chose those three people, it had nothing to do with work or anything. The most important thing is that Zhizhi analyzed it and found that these three people are relatively gentle people. Seeing Tang Fei's choice, she knew that Tang Fei was seriously injured by Peng Jingjing. His choice also made his family very satisfied, but Tang Fei didn't bring her home right away. Maybe he would wait until they were sure.

  Haiou called her a few years ago and wanted to come home, but Zhuo Yun found an excuse to refuse. After Tang Fei and Han Lingfei got together years later, she had no contact with her again. I don't know if she gave up, but Zhuo Yun also breathed a sigh of relief. Zhou Haiou really couldn't let go when facing her. If she could really let go and let Zhuo Yun introduce him, she couldn't refuse.

  In the blink of an eye, it was the tenth day of the lunar month. In the early hours of the morning, Zhuo Yun entered the space. As soon as he entered the space, he heard a notification sound. Micro space upgrade, farm upgrade, pasture upgrade, aquaculture upgrade, increase marine life cultivation. The beeping sound of Didi never stopped.

  "The farm is upgraded to level 45. The pasture is upgraded to level 50, and the marine aquaculture system is opened.

  The farm upgrade carousel is turned on?"

  "Start - end."

  "Obtain an amulet fragment."

  "What is the amulet fragment? Zhuo Yun asked, looking at the triangular piece of iron with a gap.

  "Because the ranch has reached level 50, some items in the space are open. This amulet fragment is a high-tech product produced by the empire. It is an item to protect the user's life safety. This fragment is one-third of the amulet. The amulet can protect the user. One death damage and non-death damage can be resisted ten times. As long as the user has a complete amulet, any damage will be offset unless the user is directly hit by an atomic bomb. The ability of this one-third part is three times that of the complete amulet. One-third. But it can still withstand damage such as car collisions, bullets, etc. Or the damage can be reduced."

  "It's so powerful, just this piece of iron?" Zhuo Yun picked up the thing and looked at it. It was nothing special, just an iron piece. piece. But this effect is really good. Although Tang Yi is very skilled and has some protective measures on his hands, she is still worried about him, especially since Tang Yi's current job is quite dangerous. With this, you are insured.

  "How can I get a complete amulet?"

  "This can be obtained through lottery or completing tasks." Zhizhi explained.

  Zhuo Yun looked at the big carousel, which contained a complete amulet divided into three parts. However, they take up too little space and cannot be obtained at once unless you are extremely lucky.

  "Start - end."

  "Get a bag of Panax notoginseng seeds."

  "Start - end."

  "Get a bag of Durian seeds."

  Panax notoginseng seeds are more practical, but durian seeds only save some gold coins.

  "At level 50 of the ranch, you will get a gift package. Turn on the carousel?"

  "Start - end."

  "Get a large yellow croaker fry." She almost forgot that aquatic products can now be cultivated.

  "Start - end."

  "Obtain ten sea greens." Although sea greens are very brave, what is the use of raising them?
  "Start - end."

  "Obtain a pair of golden aye-ayes."

  "Why is there only one pair of this aye-aye?"

  "The golden aye-aye is currently an extinct species in space, and its existence is due to the synthetic genes searched for in the space gene bank. So it is not considered a pasture-raised species, it can only be regarded as a high-tech product of the original space. So there is only one pair. And they are mature." After Zhizhi said, the robot came in with a tray, and there were two on the tray. The little monkey is about the size of Zhuo Yun's two fingers. It has golden hair all over its body and a long tail. It looks more like a miniature golden monkey.

  The two little monkeys were very lively. Zhuo Yun stretched out his hand and jumped into her hand. Her hand was very itchy.

  "These two aye-ayes are not ordinary aye-ayes. These two aye-ayes have the same mind, and they have certain wisdom and a certain predictability of danger." "

  Oh, so powerful?"

  "Yes, this is their gene After the empire discovered the genes of the ancient golden aye-ayes, they resurrected the golden aye-ayes through genetic recombination. Later, the golden aye-ayes became popular as pets. Only later did they discover its abilities. After many years, the golden aye-ayes were resurrected. Only through extensive research has it been determined that this ability is brought about by genes."

  Zhuo Yun held the little monkey in front of his eyes and felt that these two little things were really good.

  After placing the two aye-ayes, Zhuo Yun decided to take them out of the space.

  Open the big gift package given by the system. This time the gift package is really good stuff, including ten pairs of lobsters, ten pairs of tuna, and ten pairs of abalone. Although these ten pairs are not many, there is a discount below. These ten pairs are completely unlimited for breeding. They will be stocked according to the laws of nature. Given the space conditions, these three aquatic products will soon reproduce.

  This is totally a marine farming thing.

  After that, Zhuo Yun took a look at the marine farming stuff. After she saw the better marine creatures she had chosen, she realized that the reason why she was asked to choose one hundred species of marine creatures was that the task itself was a reward, because she The selected 100 marine creatures will not be subject to level restrictions in the future and can be purchased directly. This is really a huge benefit.

  Ten species of organisms can be stocked in ocean farming at a time, and one hundred animals of each species can be stocked. Although it looks like a lot, it is not much at all for the upgraded sea. From now on, there is no need to go out to buy seafood at home.

  I looked at the seafood that can be farmed and chose the commonly eaten ones: crab, yellow croaker, panfish, grouper, octopus, squid, salmon, oysters, shrimp, and pufferfish. The reason why Zhuo Yun chose pufferfish , this ugly fish is actually used to make grilled fish fillets. The grilled fish fillets made from this fish are delicious, or made into fish velvet. The whole body of this fish is full of treasures.

  Marine farming does not include products with unlimited reproduction, so lobsters are not counted among the ten species, and the things Zhuo Yun put in before are also not counted. Not only that, those farmed seafood have reached the limit. , if not captured, they can continue to be cultured in the sea, but they can no longer reproduce, but they will become larger, so as time goes by, the creatures in the sea will slowly form a biological chain.

  When she reaches level 100, the space will not be restricted and will become a self-contained space.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 115

  Tang Yi came out of the bathroom and changed clothes. Suddenly he felt something crawling behind him. He stretched out his hand to fish it out, and found a soft thing in his hand. It was still alive. He took it out and took a look. He was happy. A small little monkey.

  "Daughter-in-law, what is this?" Zhuo Yun was combing his hair and turned his head when he heard the voice, "Oh, that's the golden-threaded aye-aye. Why did it get into your hands? Is there another one?"

  "There's another one?" Tang Yi took a look and saw that this one was on his shirt, and that one must not be far away. Sure enough, the other one was in his hat.

  "This little thing is too small. What should I do if I accidentally step on it?" Tang Yi felt that this little guy was too fragile.

  "I just brought it out. I'm not used to it. Just take it for two days and it will be fine. Don't look at the little guy, but he is very sensitive to danger and can detect it in advance."

  Tang Yi looked at the two little things, a little thoughtful. He said thoughtfully, "Really?"

  "Well, but they just came out and need to get familiar with the environment."

  "Then I'll bring one."

  Zhuo Yun suddenly smiled, "Why are you still thinking about bringing it?" Suddenly smiled He paused, "Okay, you can take one. The other thing is for you to carry close to your body." Zhuo Yun said, giving Tang Yi one-third of the amulet and putting it in his shirt pocket, "Remember, no matter when you change it, You have to bring it with you even if you wear clothes."

  Tang Yi patted the pocket and said, "I must bring it with me." He hugged his wife and kissed her, "With so many layers of protection from you, you should rest assured."

  Zhuo Yunbai said. He glanced at him and said, "You, as long as you do this job, I will never trust you." I thought that since he had gone to the General Staff, he would be safe, but he never thought that he would be transferred to the special department and his work would be even more dangerous.

  "I got ten pairs of Haidongqing yesterday, is it useful?" The ten pairs in the space were ten pairs, and she bought the system pairing without exception.

  Tang Yi's eyes lit up, "Haitongqing is a good thing. Someone kept it in the compound when I was a child. I quite liked it. I also wanted to raise one myself, but unfortunately I couldn't find it. Take out a pair and let's raise it ourselves. Let's go."

  "Okay. Brother Zhao is definitely willing to keep them. Look at how many pigeons he has been raised."

  A strange expression suddenly appeared on Tang Yi's face, "If you let Brother Zhao raise them, those pigeons can be raised. I can't keep it."

  Zhuo Yun patted his forehead, "Look, I almost forgot, eagles can eat pigeons. Let me discuss it with Brother Zhao."

  Zhuo Yun really muttered how much the man liked eagles. As soon as Zhao Yunfei heard that Zhuo Yun wanted to raise Haidongqing, he moved the pigeons to a place that day and sent them to Zhang Qian. The plaza in the middle of the newly built community needed such a batch of pigeons. He only needed to see them from time to time. Just watch.

  After the New Year, spring has arrived, and the children's lives are very regular. The little ones no longer need adults to watch them all the time. Zhuo Yun, apart from interacting with the children every day and enlightening them, also has a lot of time for himself.

  Because she can't work full time now, she can't do accounting work. The design drawing she made some time ago didn't score well. She has always wanted to go further. Recently, she attended an audit at Tsinghua University and listened to a few subjects. Although she had systematically studied the professional courses chosen by Zhizhi before, the courses taught by these professors were different from those taught by Zhizhi, which was very inspiring to her. She thought she might have chosen the wrong major from the beginning. She was more interested in this.

  In April, Tang Fei brought his girlfriend into Tang's house. She didn't know if it was an illusion, but she felt that Tang Fei's temperament was much gentler, and he really fell in love with Han Lingfei. Zhuo Yun took a look and saw that this Han Lingfei had a very gentle temperament, softer than she imagined, and had a bookish air. Very patient with children. Zhuo Yun feels good getting along with her. She is a well-educated and smart woman, which is good. They don't live together and don't spend much time together on weekdays, so as long as they are smart women, they will know how to get along. Everyone They will also be in peace.

  The second aunt likes her very much. Han Lingfei should thank Peng Jingjing. The two have a comparison. As long as she has a better personality than Peng Jingjing, her family will almost be able to accept her.

  Since she was recognized by her family, Han Lingfei often went to the Tang family to visit the old man. Because Tang Fei was not in the capital, she always came alone, which made everyone very fond of her.

  In May, Tang Yi was on a business trip and Zhuo Yun did not return to his hometown, which made his grandfather a little disappointed. However, Zhuo Yun said that he would go back once this year no matter what, so Mr. Zhuo was satisfied. During the Chinese New Year, Zhuo's mother came back from her hometown and stayed with Zhuo Yun for a while, telling her about the changes in the family. Because Zhuo Yun invested 50 million to contribute to her hometown and build roads. Several of her cousins ​​went to study and came back to establish construction teams. They made a lot of money in this area in the past few years. After the project was completed, , they have become familiar with it, and have begun to take jobs in surrounding cities. Their family has become rich little by little, and the conditions of their relatives have also improved. The rich ones have one to two million, and the poor ones have about three to five. One hundred thousand. They are all wealthy people in the local area.

  Although this matter was done secretly, the fourth uncle knew something about it and leaked it to his family. In the past two years, every time Zhuo's parents and Zhuo's mother went back for the New Year, they were warmly welcomed by the family. Because of this, he wanted Zhuo Yun to go home. She also wanted to see the changes in her hometown with her own eyes, but there were always things going on recently and she couldn't spare the time.

  The weather is getting hotter in June, and the little ones at home are getting more and more naughty, and they speak very smoothly. They are always chattering when they are together.

  The weather was nice today. Zhuo Yun and the nanny took several children out to the zoo. It is not easy to go out with five children at once. Children cannot walk for too long when they are young, so there must be a few more people to hold the children when they cannot walk.

  The little ones were dressed in the same uniform today, including long-sleeved T-shirts with red, yellow, purple, green and blue caps, blue overalls, and canvas shoes. A baseball cap, Zhuo Yun wore the same denim overalls as the children. Speaking of which, she hadn't worn overalls in many years.

  Even though today is not a holiday Sunday, there are many people at the zoo. I took my children to the Giant Panda House first. The children have long wanted to see giant pandas. In fact, if giant pandas were not too sensitive, Zhuo Yun would have wanted to make a pair of giant pandas he got during May Day as pets. Giant pandas are very cute when they are small, but as they grow up, they are not so fun to look at.

  "Baby, let's go." Zhuo Yun called to the children.

  "Mom, let's watch for a while." Andy said coquettishly.

  "But we have been watching for a long time. If you don't leave, you won't be able to see other animals."

  "Mom, can we watch it again when we come back?" An Ren frowned.

  "No, we have to come out from another door and don't pass by here. Can we come over to see it next time?" "

  When is the next time?" An Min stared at the giant panda, with a trace of water flowing from the corner of his mouth.

  "Well, let's do it in two weeks. Dad will be back by then. How about asking him to come with him?"

  "Okay. Come with me." This time the little guys left happily.

  With more children, there are more problems.

  "Mom, I need to go to the bathroom."

  "I'm going too."

  "I'm going too."

  Come on, let's go together.

  "Mom, uncle." An Bing suddenly pointed to a place and said.

  "Huh? Where are you? Honey, you are mistaken. Your uncle is still at work, why are you here." Tang Jia is doing internship this year. Although he is in the capital, he has not seen him a few times. Why are you here? It's true! How come they are together?
  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 116

  "Uncle--" Tang Jiazheng was talking when he heard An Min's voice. He turned around and smiled, "Sister-in-law, why are you here?" "You are

  asking this, a few little guys have been making trouble for a long time. I'm out to play, but it's you. Why are you here? This isn't the weekend, so why do you have time to come out? And you're still with the seagulls?"

  "Sister-in-law knows Senior Sister Zhou?" Tang Jia was a little surprised.

  "We used to live in the same compound." Zhuo Yun said, and Zhou Haiou's face felt a little unnatural. "Zhuo Yun, what a coincidence. Well, I have to go back to the work unit. Let's go first." Zhou Haiou said He nodded to Tang Jia, looked at the few little guys surrounding Tang Jia, and left.

  Zhuo Yun was a little surprised by her leaving. It seemed that the two of them had nothing to do with each other. Tang Jia didn't expect Zhou Haiou to leave as soon as he said so, "Why doesn't Senior Zhou have a bad relationship with my sister-in-law? Why did

  she leave when she saw my sister-in-law?" "Maybe she has something going on. How did you meet?"

  "I want to be transferred back to school. Yes, I will report tomorrow. I was going to buy some things nearby and then went home. I happened to run into Senior Sister Zhou who was out doing errands, so we had a conversation." "You

  guys know how to find a place. Why don't you go to the coffee shop and enter this park instead? "

  Haha, I happened to meet you at the door. Senior Sister Zhou has never been here before, so I stopped by to take a look." Tang Jia smiled.

  "Are you familiar with her?" Zhuo Yun picked up An Bing, and Tang Jia also picked up An Min. The weather was hot and the children were a little hot. Let's all go to the next attraction together.

  "Senior Zhou used to be in the student union, and I also joined the student union when I was a sophomore. We are quite familiar with her."

  Zhuo Yun looked at Tang Jia with a very natural expression. It seemed that he only had a relationship with Zhou Haiou as a senior and junior student. He breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and said suddenly, "I thought you were in love when I saw you two just now. You have graduated and it's time to think about this issue."

  Tang Jia smiled a little embarrassedly, " Senior Sister Zhou is the school beauty in school. How can I be a good match for her? I have already graduated and my family has made arrangements to train here for a few years. This question is still too early." After

  saying this, a group of people came to Monkey Mountain. Several little guys stared at the monkeys inside, shouting, and were very excited.

  "Look how happy they are." Zhuo Yun felt that he should really take them out to play more in the future.

  Tang Jia was not in a hurry to go home. He took the evening flight back without delaying things.

  At noon, they took their children to the restaurant to eat. As soon as they sat down, Zhuo Yun's phone rang.

  "Hello - Bingbing!" Zhuo Yun suddenly smiled when he received the call from his friend, "When did you arrive? Where are you?" "

  Wait for me to pick you up. What hotel are you staying at? I'm staying at home."

  "I'm here now I'm at the zoo with a few children. Well, I'll go find you later. Well, okay." Zhuo Yun couldn't stop smiling even after hanging up the phone.

  Tang Jia saw Zhuo Yun smiling so happily, "If my sister-in-law has something to do, I can accompany Anren and the others." "

  No, my good friend is here. She is in D City. She may not have brought anything with her. She will come over later. "

  We didn't wait long. The little ones hadn't finished eating yet. Bingbing came. Zhuo Yun went to pick her up at the door. From a distance, he saw her wearing cropped jeans, a T-shirt, and her hair was permed and fluffy. With it wrapped on the head, the whole person has not changed much.

  "Ah - Xiaowu." Bingbing saw Zhuo Yun screaming and rushed forward.

  "Bingbing-haha. You really haven't changed at all."

  "You too. You have no conscience. You didn't even say go back to see us."

  "Humph, didn't you two not come to see me either?" The two held hands. , there is no barrier at all about being separated for a year.

  "I'm here, aren't I?" Bingbing smiled happily. "I'll tell you good news. I'm not going to leave once I'm here."

  "Really?" Zhuo Yun was happy now.

  "Of course."

  "Tell me what's going on?" Zhuo Yun was very surprised.

  "Hey, we'll talk about this later. Where is the little baby? Where is it? Where is my goddaughter?" Bingbing looked around.

  "It's in the restaurant. Come on, I'll take you there. Can you tell me what's going on?"

  "Didn't I work in an office before? I have been following Sister Zhang from the office since I started working. She is from D City. A well-known certified public accountant, her husband is from Beijing, and they have been living separately. At the beginning of this year, she opened an accounting firm in Beijing. It has been half a year since she opened it. She has been taking me with her, so I invited I went to work in her office. Originally I didn't want to do it, haha, but you and Pengpeng are coming to the capital. Naturally, I won't be left behind."

  Zhuo Yun was stunned when he heard this, "Pengpeng is coming too? Really? "?" Zhuo Yun's eyes suddenly lit up. Seeing Bingbing's proud expression, she suddenly understood, "Okay, you two just keep it from me." "Hey

  , isn't this a surprise for you? Pengpeng is engaged to her husband, and her husband's family is from the capital. Although her father-in-law and mother-in-law are here, She works out of town. Her husband originally worked in D City, but he intends to move his business to the capital. You don't know that he likes Pengpeng. If Pengpeng stays in D City, he will never leave. , but it happened that Sister Zhang and I were here, and you were in the capital again, so there was no need for her to stay in D city. Even the wedding was decided to be held in the capital, and she would be able to come here after graduating from graduate school in one year."

  Zhuo. Yun was pleasantly surprised, and suddenly felt that her butterfly wings had finally changed the fate of two good friends. However, it was definitely a good thing for the three of them to gather together in the capital.

  The two came to the restaurant while they were talking. Bingbing saw several little guys from Zhuo Yun's family at a glance. It was very obvious that five similar little guys were sitting in the restaurant. Bingbing held back her scream and ran forward, " Wow wow—Xiaowu, your baby is so cute." Bingbing said, picking up the nearest An Bing and giving her a kiss.

  The little guys looked at this obviously over-excited aunt and didn't know how to react.

  An Bing said with a dull face, "Aunt Bingbing, you drool too much." After saying this, he calmly took out a small handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his face. Because Zhuo Yun let several little ones see Bingbing Pengpeng's photos, and Bingbing Pengpeng also talked to several little ones on the phone. Although they did not meet in person, they still mailed gifts to the children. It's possible that the other children don't know each other, but An Bing is the best at recognizing people.

  Bingbing was stunned for a moment, "Woo-wu, your son bullies me."

  Zhuo Yun smiled and said nothing. Bingbing didn't wait for her answer. She glanced at An Zi and said, "Xiao Zi, baby, do you agree?" Don't you know your godmother?" An Zi was a little shy and said in a low voice, "Yes."

  An Di next to her pursed her lips and looked at her mother, "Mom, why didn't Andi's godmother come?" Although she said She had never seen it before, but she remembered that her godmother often gave Andi interesting gifts. The beautiful doll Andi is my favorite.

  Bingbing and Pengpeng are very good to their children. They often mail some gifts and clothes. They have made an appointment to send things together. Because they are the godmothers of the two girls, they take special care of the two girls. They called Sometimes she also talks to her children alone, so An Di and Anzi are no strangers to these two godmothers.

  Bingbing smiled and said, "Your mother, Pengpeng, won't come back until it snows. But this time, mother Pengpeng, she brought some fun things to An Di."

  An Di became happy, thinking about how long it would take to get there. Snow day. It's a pity that she doesn't know when it will snow yet, but she just feels that since Aunt Bingbing said it, it will be there soon.

  Other children don't think there's anything wrong with Bingbing and Pengpeng's special care. The Tang family has always been strict with boys. Although it is not reflected much now, boys and girls have begun to separate during family gatherings. Zhuo Yun has always felt that boys should not be raised among women. Therefore, after the children can walk and talk, they are subconsciously allowed to have more contact with male elders. Sometimes Zhao Yunfei would be asked to play with a few boys.

  Although the children in the family are not yet very gender-conscious, they sometimes know that they want a girl. She is not particularly pampered towards her two daughters Zhuo Yun, but she also hopes that the girls will look like girls when they grow up, not to mention becoming a lady and not like a boy. Zhuo Yun is afraid that when several children grow up together, the girl will eventually become a tomboy.

  "Hey, you're here." Bingbing went to visit the children one by one. After sitting down, she realized that Tang Jia was actually sitting here. She had met Tang Jia twice before, but she wasn't very familiar with him. Now that she saw him suddenly, she felt a little embarrassed.

  "Hello, long time no see." Tang Jia smiled. I think my sister-in-law is very interesting. I was so cheerful with a few children just now, but now I am shy again.

  Even though Bingbing has been working for a year, she still can't change this problem. When she meets unfamiliar people, she doesn't know what to say. Fortunately, this wasn't the first time Tang Jia met. There were several children there, and it didn't take long for them to be fine.

  After lunch, everyone continued shopping, but the little ones didn't have that much experience. After walking two more places, they fell asleep one after another.

  "Where do you put your things?" Zhuo Yun asked Bingbing. She originally thought that Bingbing didn't bring anything, but since she was here this time, she must have brought her luggage.

  "It's at the hotel."

  "Let's go get it and live with me at home." "

  No, I'll rent a house when I go to the company tomorrow. The company will reimburse part of it, but it won't be much money." Bingbing this time Another reason why I made up my mind to come here is that the treatment offered by the firm is relatively good.

  "What kind of house do you want to rent? There is a place to live at home. You come home with me first and we will talk about where

  to live." "Sister-in-law, please go home with your nephews. I will accompany Bingbing to pick up the luggage." Tang Jia suddenly said.

  "That's okay. I'll bother you." Zhuo Yun confirmed directly, and Bingbing had no choice but to accept it.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 117

  Bingbing's arrival made Zhuo Yun extremely happy. The two had been friends for more than a year and seemed to have endless things to talk about. Bingbing came to Zhuo Yun's current home and was a little surprised. She saw Zhuo Yun through the photos of several children. It looks like a villa, but it's still shocking to see it in person. Absolute mansion.

  However, he was shocked. Zhuo Yun saw that although there was some envy in Bing Bing's eyes, there was no negative emotion. The look was pure appreciation. She felt warm in her heart and breathed a sigh of relief. Her friend had not changed. After thinking about it, she was relieved. This was how Bingbing was in her memory. The man had been pursuing her for several years, and Bingbing did not care about that man's power or money. Give up your principles. In this era, there are not many people who can keep their true intentions.

  I just don't know if Bingbing can still meet that man. Bingbing has already left D City, and I probably won't see him again.

  Bingbing stayed with Zhuo Yun for three days and then moved to a single apartment that Zhuo Yun helped find. The environment there was good and the price was right. Bingbing's current salary was more than enough here.

  This is just a temporary residence. Zhuo Yun has already talked to her. Since she stays in the capital, she can take out a loan to buy a house when the house price is not at its highest point. In a few years, the loan will not be available. She even recommended Bingbing's new property in Shengshi, which was designed by Zhuo Yun. Although Zhuo Yun couldn't make too much profit, there were still some discounts, and Bingbing could afford it.

  Tang Yi didn't have time until the eleventh day, so he took Zhuo Yun and his children back to Zhuo Yun's hometown to visit Zhuo Yun's grandparents and relatives. The changes in his hometown were really big. Every family built a big house, although it was not suitable to build in the Northeast. The buildings are small, but the new houses in each household look very grand.

  There is nothing better than having relatives back home living happily.

  "Boss." On the third day after returning home, the little guys at home went crazy playing. The countryside was new to them, and the elders at home also liked them very much. There were many children, and the children were very happy. Zhuo Yun was sitting on a small stool in the yard looking at a few little guys when she suddenly heard Zhao Yunfei calling her.

  Zhuo Yun was puzzled by Zhao Yunfei, his face was a little rosy, as if he was embarrassed.

  "What's wrong, Brother Zhao, what's going on?" Zhuo Yun was quite surprised.

  "Um, boss, can you do me a favor?"

  Zhuo Yun saw his unhappy look and smiled, "Brother Zhao, we have known each other for so many years. You have helped me a lot. You are just like a family member. Why are you still so polite?"

  Zhao Yunfei smiled, "Well, can you help me persuade Xianghan. I want to marry her."

  Zhuo Yun's eyes widened, "You and Sister Xianghan? When did it happen?" Zhuo Yun felt his head It's a bit insufficient. Why can't these two people tell any clues?

  Zhao Yunfei chuckled and said, "It's been a while. But she didn't want to." Zhao Yunfei's expression darkened at this point. "Actually, I know she has me in her heart, but she has never accepted it. I didn't know the reason." , I came back this time and found out that she didn't agree because she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to give birth to a child for me in the future." This was also the information he overheard when he came back this time.

  "What do you think, Brother Zhao? This is a lifelong matter. You may not care about it now, but will you regret it when you get older in the future?" Zhuo Yun asked, staring into Zhao Yunfei's eyes.

  Shaking his head, "No, Xianghan is a good woman. Although she may be a little regretful, I feel that if I can grow old with her, it will be fine even if I have no children. If Xianghan wants a child, we can adopt one." Okay. From childhood to adulthood, they are no different from their own children. In fact, I have no regrets looking at Anren and the others every day." He regards several children as his own.

  "What about your family? Will you object?"

  "I only have a few brothers and sisters left in my family. We don't have much contact now, and they can't control me."

  Zhuo Yun nodded. She knew that Zhao Yunfei was I really like Sister Xianghan. Zhao Yunfei is a committed and responsible man. Now that he has said this today, he will not regret it in the future.

  "I'll go talk to you at Sister Xianghan's place."

  Sister Xianghan also came back this time. This was the first time she came home after leaving home. Seeing the brand-new Sister Xianghan, everyone was a little surprised to see her. No one will ignore her anymore, not even the Zhao family dares to treat her as a burden.

  The third aunt felt happy and guilty when she saw her daughter who had changed so much. She must wish her well in her heart. Looking at her well-groomed and energetic daughter, she felt extremely guilty. Looking back, her daughter had not lived a good life with her for a few days. . Since Xianghan came home, he was no longer allowed to work. He was so polite that he didn't know what to say to the girl. Sister Xianghan, on the other hand, when she returned home and looked at the village where she grew up, she felt like things were different and things that happened back then seemed to have happened a lifetime ago.

  Looking at her wrinkled mother, Xianghan felt relieved, and all her hatred and resentment had disappeared. Looking at my mother's cautious look, I felt extremely sad. Looking at her younger brother who was close to her, she no longer felt jealous. What was there to be jealous of? That was her younger brother. She had almost raised him, so there was nothing to be jealous of. This return also allowed Xianghan to untie her knot.

  Zhuo Yun came to the third aunt's house. The third aunt's house also built a new house, three large tile-roofed houses, one of which was for Sister Xianghan. When she came, Sister Xianghan was using a sewing machine to make clothes.

  "What is this for?" Zhuo Yun looked at it and saw that it looked like a pair of pants.

  "In the cotton trousers, make two pairs of cotton clothes and trousers for my mother and the others." After saying this, she put the tied fabrics on the kang. "Why are you here? Where are the children?"

  "I'm playing over there. The seven or eight people around me seem to have no use for me. A few naughty ones have almost forgotten that I am a mother."

  Sister Xianghan was amused when she heard this. "Look at what you said, why have I forgotten you? Children love fun."

  Zhuo Yun thought for a while and said, "Brother Zhao just came to see me."

  Xianghan stopped working, his face expressionless. Just when Zhuo Yun thought she wouldn't react, she said, "We can't do it."

  "For what? Just because you don't have children?"

  Sister Xianghan smiled bitterly, "That's the reason enough." She naturally knew that Zhao Yunfei liked her, and when it came to their relationship, it wasn't just a day or two. She was confused when she first arrived in D City, although Zhuo Yunfei liked her. Yun showed her the way, but Zhuo Yun couldn't stay with her all the time because of school and other reasons. At that time, Zhao Yunfei took great care of her. He took her to and from school every time, helping her adapt to the big city and help her find herself. , maybe the two of them had no feelings at that time, and she didn't have any thoughts at the time, but she remembered this affection. She couldn't remember when it started, she just felt that the man made her feel at ease. That man was so good, and he made her understand what love was. Because of this, she couldn't involve him.

  Zhuo Yun looked at the struggle and pain in Sister Xianghan's eyes and knew that she had feelings for Brother Zhao.

  "Sister Xianghan, do you remember the little pills I gave you after the new year?"

  "Remember. What's wrong?" Why did it get involved here?

  "That pill can repair genetic defects in the human body and take care of physical problems. Your body is healthy now."

  Xianghan was completely stunned. He couldn't believe it in his eyes, and his eye circles turned red. He held Zhuo Yun's hands, " Really? You mean I can still give birth?"

  He nodded affirmatively, "I can definitely give birth. In fact, your body was injured during childbirth. Even without that pill, modern medicine can still make you pregnant." "

  Really? "Seeing Zhuo Yun nodding, Sister Xianghan suddenly covered her face and burst into tears. I cried heartbreakingly, as if I wanted to cry out all the pain from the past.

  Zhao Yunfei suddenly walked in from outside. He had been following Zhuo Yun. I only came when I heard crying outside the door.

  Zhuo Yun's eyes were also red, and he nodded to Zhao Yunfei, "Let her cry, and cry out all the pain in her heart." She was a little annoyed with herself, and even forgot to tell Sister Xianghan that she was fine. Maybe she never had She took the inability to get pregnant seriously because she always knew that Sister Xianghan's body could be cured. I didn't expect Sister Xianghan to care so much about this matter. He patted his head and said, "You're really stupid. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Now Sister Xianghan is smiling every day, as if she has nothing to worry about. Who would have thought that she cares so much. She was negligent.

  After Sister Xianghan cried loudly, she was taken away by Zhao Yunfei, and the two of them went to the nearest Haishi Hospital for examination. She had to see the diagnosis results in person before she felt relieved. When the test results came out, Sister Xianghan was in very good health, and the doctor didn't even notice that she had had a miscarriage. This result is definitely a huge surprise.

  The relationship between the two has been tepid for a long time, because the knot in Sister Xianghan's heart has not been broken. After seeing the test results, the two finally put down their burdens and confirmed their relationship.

  Returning to the village happily, Zhao Yunfei came to propose marriage. This is the custom here. Once the relationship is established, it is necessary to propose marriage.

  The third aunt and the third uncle have nothing to disagree with. Although Zhao Yunfei is not that handsome, his appearance is definitely the type that the old man likes most. He is tall and burly, with an upright face, and has served as a soldier. No matter how you look at the two of them, All match. What's more, Sister Xianghan didn't say that she could still give birth. It's hard to make noises about this kind of thing everywhere, so the third aunt still felt that she owed Zhao Yunfei a little, so she was extremely satisfied with Zhao Yunfei, the prospective son-in-law.

  Even if this matter is settled, because everyone will return to Beijing on the 7th, on the 5th, there will be wine at home, which can be regarded as an engagement party for the two of them. Zhao Yunfei has decided to wait until they return to receive the certificate. The wedding is scheduled to be held on a good date in January or February next year.

  On this festive day, an unexpected guest came to the wedding banquet.

  (End of chapter)

Chapter 118

  said it was a wedding banquet, but in fact it was all very close relatives and people with good connections in the village. Eight tables of banquets were placed in the main room of Mr. Zhuo's house, and it was very noisy on and off the Kang. Somewhat simple, but better than lively.

  While they were eating, an old lady with white hair came outside the door.

  "Auntie, why are you here? Come in quickly." When a table of women sitting in the main room saw the old lady, the second aunt said hello first.

  The old lady was stunned when she saw so many people in the room, "Oh, today is really peaceful. I'm here." The old lady smiled, then turned to the outside and said, "Three Tigers" Come in."

  When the old lady called for someone, Sangu Zhuo's face suddenly dropped.

  Then when they saw the man entering the house, the women of the Zhuo family became embarrassed.

  "Auntie, what are you doing here today?" the eldest aunt of the Zhuo family asked.

  This old lady is actually the youngest daughter of Mr. Zhuo's uncle. Their family is not in this village, so we are far apart from each other, but they haven't been in the fifth server, so they are still relatives.

  "I heard that our boy said that Xianghan is back. Didn't he come with Sanhu to have a look? After all, they had already exchanged gifts at the beginning. Let's see if the marriage is settled." "

  Auntie, what are you talking about? That's not right. Our family didn't receive gifts from their family. At first, he disliked our Xianghan, but today he sees that our Xianghan is better and looks back. It's not that good." Third aunt is like a firecracker. Said loudly.

  Xianghan and Zhao Yunfei were toasting several tables in the east room just now when they heard a voice saying, "What's wrong, Mom?" As soon as he finished asking, he saw the man, and his expression suddenly changed.

  When the old lady saw Xianghan's eyes lit up, she stepped forward. "Oh, Xianghan has become more successful. Look, your appearance has changed."

  Today, Xianghan also dressed up specially. She wore a double-breasted silk embroidered jacket, her hair was pulled up, and she wore a jade bracelet on her hand. The temperament has changed greatly.

  "Auntie is here, sit down." Xianghan said to the old lady with a smile.

  "Haha, I just rushed over when I heard you were back. You see, I also brought Sanhuzi. It's time to settle your affairs."

  Xianghan's face turned cold, "Auntie, I But it has nothing to do with him. Since the old aunt is here today, she is just in time to have a wedding banquet. Today is a good day for me."

  The old lady's face suddenly became very long, "What? What day is it today? What is your day? A good day?"

  "Today is our Xianghan's engagement day." San Gu said with some pride.

  "Engagement, who you are engaged to, how your family handles things? You and Sanhuzi have already made an agreement, so why are you engaged to someone else? Do you have to change your mind?" "What

  you said is wrong, my dear. Xianghan and him are not the same ones in our family. It doesn't matter, what does it mean to be settled? There is no such thing."

  "Our family has gone through the four rituals." Sanhuzi suddenly said confidently. When he came back from Xianghan, he just stared at it. He originally heard that Xianghan came back from the city to make money, and the old lady asked him to follow him over to take a look. Once he saw it, he couldn't get out of his eyes.

  "Haha, how can there be such a reason? You just got a little bit of cake and sat on it. It's not like this. Auntie, we think you are an elder and that's why you said so nicely. There was something wrong with Xianghan and him before. You all know why, after hearing that Xianghan was making money and becoming capable, he thought about it again. What did he do earlier? Not to mention that he was not engaged at the beginning. Even if he was engaged, we Xianghan would not be like him. Marry." The aunt looked at the man with disdain, and then looked at the old aunt with an unkind expression.

  "Yeah, what's the matter?" The second aunt also said.

  The old lady's face turned red and white, "Huh, I don't know who begged me at first, but now I don't know anyone." "If

  you want to say that, I have nothing to say, no matter what the situation was at the beginning. , He didn't do it in the first place, ah, if you want it, you don't want it, I've never heard of it."

  "What's going on?" Zhao Yunfei walked out of the room, his face a little red, and he was I drank a lot of wine.

  "Who are you? This is none of your business." The old lady felt uncomfortable because her original plan had failed.

  "Why do I hear that someone is trying to steal my wife? Why is it nothing to do with me?" Zhao Yunfei looked at the man with a hint of contempt in his eyes. This man really deserves a beating. How can he look at his wife.

  "Hey, a hen that doesn't lay eggs, there are still people who want it."

  "Pah -" Zhao Yunfei angrily threw a wine bottle on the table to the ground. It hit the old lady right in front of her feet.

  The old lady was startled, and jumped back neatly, "Why do you still want to hit someone?"

  "Come on, let's go - you are not welcome here." The third aunt was also very angry, and did not care whether she was It's not that I am an elder, anyway, I usually don't bring him back for several years.

  As Sangu said, she took the fire stick next to the stove pit and fired it out. The others looked on and said nothing, and the relatives on the left and right were not close. This old lady had no profit and could not afford to be early. She must have some conspiracy to join in the fun.

  "Hey, okay, you are treating me like this. I will never visit your house again." The old lady was very angry. The third aunt was rushed to the door, "Hey, you have to accompany me with four gifts."

  "I will accompany you with eight gifts." The third aunt angrily raised the fire stick and hit her hard.

  Ouch - knock that man staggering.

  After the two of them were beaten out by the third aunt, no one in the main room spoke. After a while, someone burst out laughing, and then everyone in the room couldn't help it. These two people are so good, so funny. The man was still thinking about his four gifts before leaving. What kind of behavior should this man have?

  Although Xianghan also smiled, her face was a little bitter. Zhao Yunfei patted her on the shoulder. The people in the room couldn't do anything but comforted her in a low voice, "Don't be like that kind of person. I'm so angry." It won't be good if you touch yourself."

  Seeing that Zhao Yunfei didn't mind at all, Xianghan finally let go, but she felt somewhat sad in her heart. As long as she thought that if it hadn't been for the accident, she might have married that man, and then there might be endless things waiting for her. pain of.

  "I'm really lucky."

  These two uninvited guests were just a small episode today. They didn't have any impact on them. They just made Sangu feel even more guilty for Xianghan. The thought that she almost married a girl to such a family again , she felt cold in her heart.

  "I think there must be something wrong with me." In the evening, a group of women sat on the kang, eating melon seeds and chatting.

  "Tch, she's like that. I think she might want to interfere with our construction team. You forgot about having sex with their second son earlier." The second aunt said.

  "That's right, it must be for that reason." The aunt said with certainty.

  "What's wrong? Doesn't anyone in their family work in the construction team?" Zhuo Yun asked, holding An Di in his arms. In fact, several construction teams directly established by their family, including Uncle Zhuo Yun's family, are all real people, so when they recruit people, they are basically relatives. Although the old aunt is not close, she is also close by blood. It doesn't make sense. Not collected.

  "You don't know, their second son was in our construction team, but he cut corners and made a lot of money within two months, and was kicked out. How could a person like that be wanted?" The third aunt curled her lips. . She is much better now than before. At least I'm not looking down on people so much.

  "Their family is lazy and smart. No one can use her family." The second aunt spat out the melon seed peel and said.

  "I miss her-" As soon as the second aunt started speaking, she saw Xianghan pointing outside and saying, "Do you think it's on fire?" It was already eleven, and it was still very cold in the Northeast, and the house was burning. The Kang is hot, and there is some breath on the windows, which are already reflected red.

  "Oh, it's our firewood pile." The third aunt jumped down from the kang, grabbed her shoes and ran outside.

  The others did the same and quickly got down to the ground and ran out. Zhuo Yun quickly put on clothes for several children, and each of him, Sister Xianghan, and the eldest sister of the third aunt, the second aunt, and the third aunt carried one out of the house.

  At this time, half of the sky outside was already glowing red. The piles of firewood outside the yard and the soybean clip poles recovered from the yard next to the yard were spread out. They were also on fire at this time and were spreading.

  This year, we have grown a lot of soybeans at home, but these things were left in the yard without being taken care of at all. They were spread out in random directions, and now the fire can even reach the main house if it spreads.

  Zhuo Yun and others left the house and ran outside the courtyard with their children in their arms. The men who were having a drink in the east room had already started to get angry. The firewood burned as soon as possible, fearing that it would burn to the house. From a distance, Zhuo Yun saw Tang Yi, Zhao Yunfei and his eldest brother all on board. On the roof, the uncle below carried buckets of water to them and poured it on the roof. Careful sparks would set the house on fire, and someone poured water on the unburned bean poles. As for the burning ones, there is nothing you can do.

  "Let's go." Zhuo Yun said to several people. People from all over the village are here now, and they are still holding their children, so don't join in the fun.

  "Whoever is so wicked should blame our family." The second aunt scolded her as soon as she entered the third aunt's house.

  "What's our family's rank?" the eldest sister asked.

  "How come other people's homes were burned down?" Zhuo Yun asked strangely. She thought someone was taking revenge on their family.

  "No, there are more than 30 people in the surrounding villages since last year. I don't know who did it so unscrupulously." "We

  will be harvesting corns soon, and the firewood is leftover from last year. It's just that it was burned. It's just that this person is so annoying that he actually came to our house." The eldest sister said.

  The Zhuo family is now quite famous even in the county, let alone the surrounding villages. The Zhuo family has a relatively good reputation. If anyone in the village has something to do, the Zhuo family will help. This is the first time their family has encountered this kind of firewood pile.

  Zhuo Yun was also a little puzzled. In her memory, she had heard that firewood had been set on firewood at all times over the years, but she had never heard of it happening to her own family. Could it be that her little wings are working again?
  It took more than an hour for the fire to be extinguished, but it was not over yet. There was still hidden fire in the fire. Even if water was poured on it, it would not be able to prevent it from re-igniting. The men in the family turned over the ground in the yard, and basically there was no fire in the yard. It will burn.

  Tang Yi and Zhao Yunfei looked around the fire. It must be man-made, but it would be difficult to find it.

  This kind of thing is nothing new here. Apart from giving each household more to talk about and guess who is the one who started the fire, the impact is not very big. However, I have some doubts about the Zhuo family.

  "Did you find anything?" Zhuo Yun asked as he watched Tang Yi enter the room.

  Tang Yi shook his head, "Yunfei and your brother went out to check."

  Zhuo Yun scooped hot water from the pot, "Wash it quickly. It's all over your head and face."

  "Can I take a shower?" Tang Yi felt that he was very tired. It was uncomfortable, and the person was a little dry from being roasted by the fire.

  "Come into the house and I'll give you some water to wipe it with. I can't do a big wash." "

  Leave some money for grandpa tomorrow to repair the house. Build a bathroom on the way." Tang Yi took off all his clothes. , only a small pair of shorts is left.

  "Put it on, it's cold."

  "It's okay. It's not cold." Tang Yi smiled and put his head in the basin.

  Zhuo Yun shook his head and closed the door tightly. Several little guys were lying in a row on the kang, already fast asleep.

  After taking a bath, Tang Yi got into bed naked. It was already midnight and the lights in the east room had been turned off, but voices could still be heard. Zhao Yunfei went out to investigate something, stayed at the third aunt's house that night, and never came back.

  Zhuo Yun poured the water, came back, turned off the light and got on the Kang. Blackout just took off a piece of clothing. He was pressed on the kang.

  "The child is still here."

  "It's okay, these little guys are very motionless when they sleep. Wife, we haven't had anything to do for several days." Tang Yi groped in Zhuo Yun's ear. Without stopping, his hands quickly pushed Zhuo Yun's clothes off.

  "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

  "I have to take it off anyway. It's too troublesome to put it on."

  (End of Chapter)

 Chapter 119

  The next day, Zhuo Yun got up late. When he opened his eyes, several little ones were gone. When I got up, I saw that the meal had already begun in the east room. The little guys were all dishonest, playing on and off the kang. Zhuo Yun felt that he had to go home quickly and restrain himself, otherwise the little guys would go crazy and become difficult to discipline.

  "Why didn't you call me?" Zhuo Yun asked Tang Yi a little embarrassed.

  "Don't I want you to sleep a little longer? It's not too late now."

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes, feeling so embarrassed, especially when he saw the eldest sister smiling at her with special meaning. There was also the very understanding look in the eyes of the aunts and others. It felt like my face was on fire. Finally, he couldn't hold it back and used his fingers to make a 180-degree turn on Tang Yi's waist.

  Tang Yi ate without changing his expression and responded to Grandpa Zhuo's words. Just a little red in the face.

  Last night, Zhao Yunfei went to San Huzi's house, which he had visited before, and quietly checked. He was not the one who set the fire. It must be that their suspicions were wrong. For a time, there was no longer any suspect.

  But Zhuo Yun watched what the men were studying all day. When they returned to Beijing the next day, Zhuo Yun still thought that this matter was still unclear. Unexpectedly, half a month later, the arsonist was caught. He was a person from the same village, and he didn't look like that kind of person on weekdays. Although everyone in the village made guesses, no one could guess it correctly. Tang Yi actually found someone to help with this matter. He stayed in the village for half a month before catching the arsonist. However, after investigation, this person admitted to multiple arson cases, but he only refused to admit the fire at Zhuo's house. This matter became confusing. In the end it was settled. But everyone suspected that it was related to the expelled son of the old aunt's family.

  Zhuo Yun has no intention of paying attention to the arson case. When she got home, something unexpected happened to her.

  Bingbing and Tang Jia are getting along. Is there anything more surprising than this?

  Bingbing's arrival in the capital was relatively smooth. Sister Zhang from their company held her in high esteem and was regarded as a confidant. She was treated relatively well. Bingbing listened to Zhuo Yun and bought a house in a new development. Zhuo Yun originally followed her and Pengpeng. She said that real estate investment is more suitable now, so she and Pengpeng bought houses in D city. Before coming here this time, when the houses there were sold, even if the price was not very high, they were still three or four floors higher than when they bought them. My family provided some financial assistance and took out a loan, so I only had to repay less than a thousand yuan a month, which was unimaginable seven or eight years later. In February next year, she will also become one of the people who owns a house in Beijing, and the area is not small, covering 160 square meters. She can still save some money every month after paying off her mortgage, and she lives a happy life.

  Bingbing is a beautiful girl, but she originally had one flaw: the airport. However, I don't know if it's because of the relationship that Zhuo Yun had given me to nurse back then, but it has developed again. Although it's not a stalwart, you can still see the curve. In this way, she becomes the most popular girl in their office building.

  Tang Jia came to the capital after graduation. Although he joined the grassroots level, it was close to home and he came back once a month.

  The two met again on a weekend in September. Tang Jia went home and had a party with a few buddies. Bingbing was also partying there with several colleagues at a relatively high-end bar. To say that this matter was quite ridiculous, Bingbing A colleague and I met a drunk man, and it was Tang Jia who came to the rescue. Later, the two met several times in the bar. One went there specially to wait, and the other went every time he went home. The thought behind this is self-evident.

  Before the National Day, Bingbing and Tang Jia officially established their relationship.

  "Are you serious?" Zhuo Yun looked at Bingbing and asked.

  Bingbing nodded, "Of course I am serious." After saying that, she smiled, "Tang Jia is a very good man, although he is one year younger than me."

  Zhuo Yun leaned on the sofa, "Does that mean we will be sisters-in-law in the future?"

  The two looked at each other and couldn't help laughing. It's a bit funny to think about the possibility of changing the relationship in the future.

  After laughing for a while, Zhuo Yun stopped and said, "Tang Jia is a good person, serious about work, and a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside. It's just-" Zhuo Yun hesitated.

  "It's just what? Is there anything else we can't talk about?"

  "It's just that it's not going to be easy to handle there. The third aunt's family is also relatively powerful. She is somewhat snobbish. She definitely has some thoughts about Tang Jia's marriage. I'm afraid of her. I won't agree with your relationship with him. Besides, we are good friends. I'm afraid Third Aunt may not like this." "

  I'm not afraid. I like Tang Jia, not his mother." Bingbing Not caring.

  "You can't think like that. If you don't get the support of your third aunt when you get married, your life will not be easy in the future."

  Bingbing frowned. In fact, who can really not care.

  "By the way, what do you mean, you have a bad relationship with Tang Jia?"

  "Haha, it can't be considered a bad relationship. The third aunt introduced Tang Yi to a partner, so she was naturally not happy that Tang Yi chose me. But it's not bad now. ."

  Bingbing was a little depressed, "She doesn't even like you, how can she like me."

  "Don't be sad. This kind of thing still depends on the relationship between the two of you. The Tang family doesn't value family status that much. If Tang Jia really Now that I have made up my mind, Third Aunt will not really stop her." Zhuo Yun comforted her. Actually, she still had something to say. With Third Aunt's temperament, she definitely wanted to find a girl with a particularly good family background, so there must be something here for Bingbing. The trouble is, the Tang family doesn't need marriage at all now. Tang Yi, Tang Fei and Tang Jia are already outstanding enough, even better than Tang's father's generation. A strong in-law would have a bad influence on the Tang family. If Tang Fei hadn't been in politics, maybe Peng Jingjing wouldn't have become his wife. From this aspect, Bingbing is quite promising.

  No matter what, Zhuo Yun will help Bing Bing if she really wants to marry Tang Jia.

  Maybe Zhuo Yun talked too seriously with Bing Bing, which made Bing Bing more cautious, but Bing Bing should be the kind of woman born for love. She has a kind of crazy charm that makes Tang Jia completely fall in love with her. If Zhuo Yun compares with Bing Bing, her love affair with Tang Yi seems to be somewhat rational.

  Several children turned two years old. Although the children did not have to celebrate their birthdays, the family also took this opportunity to get together. Zhuo Yun also invited a few friends, including Bingbing.

  The little ones are very good-looking and smart. Zhuo Yun has considered sending them to kindergarten next year. The children still need to have more contact with other children. The little fat boy in Yiyi's family is almost one year old, but now he is a little thinner than before. When he was seven months old, Yiyi and Chu Zheng went abroad and weaned the baby. As a result, the little guy lost several kilograms in two months. , but it makes both parents very distressed. Chu's mother also complained about Yiyi. Yiyi didn't take it seriously at all. Since giving birth to her son, Yiyi has become more and more confident. Perhaps it was because of Chu's mother's doting on her children that she had the confidence. He even complained to Zhuo Yun about Chu's mother several times. The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is not as close as before.

  It's hard for outsiders to get involved in this kind of thing. The relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is definitely the most difficult to figure out. Zhuo Yunte is lucky.

  "Xiaowu, Tang Jia fucking knows about our relationship." Bingbing suddenly called Zhuo Yun the day after her child's birthday.

  "What's going on?"

  "Yesterday, Tang Jia sent me home, but his mother saw him."

  "What did the third aunt say?"

  "You want me to go home tomorrow? What should I do? How about you accompany me." Bingbing felt Extremely nervous.

  "No, it's worse if I have to go. Does Tang Jia have a day off tomorrow?" "

  Yes, it's just because of this that we will go tomorrow." "

  Although I don't know if the third aunt agrees, but the most she can say is It's a bit unpleasant, remember not to bear it, bear with it first, Tang Jia will have to do the third aunt's job for this matter."

  "Yes, I understand, I will bear it." Bingbing gritted her teeth.

  "Haha, don't be so nervous. Maybe Third Aunt will agree."

  "This is definitely a dream."

  (End of Chapter)

 Chapter 120

  "I'm so angry."

  Bingbing followed Tang Jia to her third uncle's house, but came back before noon. When she saw Zhuo Yun, she said angrily.

  "What's wrong, the third aunt doesn't agree?" Zhuo Yun felt that this was expected, so why was he so angry? It looked like his face was red with anger.

  "Even if she didn't like me, she wouldn't do that kind of thing." Bingbing jumped angrily. "You don't know that she knew that Tang Jia and I were going back today, so she went to find a girl. That girl was Tang Jia's senior. She actually introduced someone to the Tang family. What kind of thing is this? No one can do this. Something happened. You said that I am uneducated, but she has the education to do such a thing?"

  Zhuo Yun opened her mouth, and she didn't know what to say. Zhou Haiou's appearance suddenly appeared in her mind, and Tang Jia The senior sister should be her.

  "Is that woman Zhou Haiou?" Zhuo Yun asked.

  Bingbing nodded when she heard this, "Yes, how did you know that it wasn't Tang Jia who had an affair with her?" "

  I was wronged." Tang Jia came in from the outside with sweat on his forehead, "Why are you running so fast?"

  "I If you don't run away, are you waiting for your mother to humiliate me? You also said that I wronged you, but the girl is very familiar with you, so why did I wrong you." Bingbing didn't look good on Tang Jia.

  Tang Jia smiled apologetically, "I have nothing to do with her. Today's incident was all caused by my mother."

  Bingbing looked at his smiling face, but her mood did not improve, and she turned away without speaking.

  "I know Zhou Haiou, Bingbing. She used to live in the same compound as ours, and we grew up together."

  Bingbing was stunned when she heard this, "Why are we still related to you? You two grew up together?" Speaking of which, she really didn't know if Zhuo Yun had any good friends before. Just like her former friends, they almost lost contact after they went to college. Unexpectedly, Zhuo Yun still had good friends who grew up together.

  "Well, yes, we are from the same compound." Zhuo Yun smiled bitterly. She was her only female friend when she was a child. Normally, their relationship should be very close, but now they only maintain a superficial friendship.

  "Then are they related?" Bingbing glanced at Tang Jia suspiciously.

  Tang Jia shrugged helplessly.

  "As far as I know, there is no such thing."

  "That's pretty much it."

  Tang Jia became happy and pulled Bingbing's hand. Bingbing pulled her hand away, "Now, regardless of whether you have anything to do with her or not, your mother doesn't agree with us. , I think we should forget it, I didn't fall in love with you just to be angry."

  "Bingbing, I know my mother did a bit too much today, I will do my job to make it easier for my mother, and don't talk about breaking up or anything. Is the relationship between us during this period fake?"

  After hearing Tang Jia's words, Bingbing's face improved a little, but her mood was very low, "But your mother doesn't agree with our affairs at all, what should I do? "

  "Give me some more time, and the matter will be solved. And I've told my dad before, and he has no problem with it." Tang Jia said and took Bingbing's hand. This time I was finally not rejected.

  Seeing Bingbing's expression softening, Zhuo Yun felt relieved, but it was really difficult for her to talk about this matter. The third aunt didn't like her very much. Just because Bingbing and she were good friends, the third aunt was already very dissatisfied.

  But even so, Zhuo Yun still said some kind words to his mother-in-law when he went to the Tang family.

  "Your friend is a pretty good kid, but your third aunt has always wanted to find a strong in-laws. She doesn't like your friend's family." Tang's mother said to Zhuo Yun.

  Zhuo Yun smiled bitterly, "Now it's not just this problem. The third aunt seemed to think that I introduced them both, and she had some colored glasses towards Bingbing. Although Bingbing and Tang Jia met at my wedding, they I only found out later that they were in love."

  "This is indeed a thing." Tang's mother also looked bad. Over the years, she knew very well that the third daughter-in-law, who seemed to be a good friend of their family, actually had something wrong with her and always wanted to suppress her. In the previous chapter, when she originally married Zhuo Yun, she wanted to intervene, which led to her resentment towards Zhuo Yun. This time, she would not let go of her son's matter.

  "Mom, how can we get Third Aunt to agree to their affairs?"

  Tang's mother glanced at her, "She doesn't want a daughter-in-law who wants to be with our family. So the fact that you have such a good relationship with Bingbing makes your Third Aunt very happy. Taboo, but this is not a bad thing. If she can get some benefits from this, or she sees that such a daughter-in-law can bring her some benefits, then she will agree."

  Zhuo Yun thought for a while, mother-in-law This is somewhat interesting.

  Bingbing's matter cannot be solved at once. Bingbing was quite angry that day, but she had a good relationship with Tang Jia, and she said she was angry about breaking up. It was better to take things slowly. More haste less speed.

  Another weekend, Tang Yi took Zhuo Yun to take a break and left the children at home, so they went out on a date together.

  They separated after getting married, and then gave birth to children. Tang Yi was busy at work, and Zhuo Yun took care of the children at home. The two of them had very little time to spend alone together. Tang Yi watched Zhuo Yun always take care of several children these days, and his thoughts were all over the place. Putting it on family, looking at Zhuo Yun's young face, he suddenly remembered that Zhuo Yun was only twenty-three years old this year, the age when she loved to play, but she was the mother of several children. It was also her daily behavior that gave him the illusion of a mature woman.

  Zhuo Yun didn't realize there was anything wrong with living like this. Her mental age was no longer that of a little girl. But since Tang Yi wanted to date her, she was naturally happy because of the couple's mood.

  "Have you decided where to go?" Tang Yi asked.

  Shaking his head, "I don't have any goals, just take a stroll."

  "Okay. Let's go to Panjiayuan first. Don't you want to find a carving master? Let's go and have a look first." Tang Yi said and drove towards Avenue. "How about going to the movies in the afternoon? There seem to be a few blockbusters."

  Zhuo Yun nodded, "I haven't been to a movie theater for a long time."

  "If you like to watch it, we can go there often in the future." Tang Yi thought about paying attention to movie information in the future and bringing her over if there are any good movies.

  "Actually, the screening room in our home looks no different from a movie theater."

  "How can it be the same? The atmosphere is different."

  As the two talked, they arrived at Panjiayuan and parked the car. Tang Yi took Zhuo Yun's hand. , moving forward, today the two of them are wearing couple's outfits, holding hands intimately at this time, looking more like a man and woman in love.

  They were not in a hurry to find a carving master, and walked all the way forward, looking at each stall. If you were interested, you could take a look. Zhuo Yun liked visiting here very much. There were all kinds of strange things in there, and they could see a lot of things in their memories. s things.

  The two of them walked to the place where Zhuo Yun bought chicken blood stones last time. Through the introduction of the boss here, they found a jade carving master and asked him to help carve an ornament. This was to be given away. A person from the Tang family who had a better relationship When an elder celebrated his birthday, they didn't know what to give them, so in the end they simply gave him a jade carving. The price of the entire ornament is around 50,000 yuan. It would have been better to process it in the original space, but it was too good and would cause trouble. It is better to find someone to do it. It has been designed and has a good meaning.

  After leaving the jade shop, it was almost noon, "What do you want to eat?"

  "Let's go to Meizhou Dongpo." I was a little hungry after shopping all morning. Meizhou Dongpo is very close, only a five-minute walk away. During meal time, there were still a lot of people. The two of them found a seat to sit down and ordered a few dishes.

  "My third uncle called me before and asked me about Bingbing."

  "What did you say?" Zhuo Yun took a mouthful of food.

  "To be honest, I'm not familiar with Bingbing, but she's pretty good. At least she won't cause trouble for the family."

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes after hearing this, "What do you mean by not causing trouble for the family?"

  "Haha, Tang Except that Jia Xingzi is not as quick-tempered as his third uncle, he is very much like his third uncle in other aspects, especially in terms of relationships. If he really likes him, he will ignore it." "Really? Why did

  n't I see it?"

  "You and him? We've had a few contacts." Tang Yi served Zhuo Yun some food. "The elders in the family know his personality, so it's better for his wife to be ordinary. Bingbing is quite suitable. It's just the third aunt-" Tang Yi shook his head.

  Zhuo Yun sighed, "This matter is really difficult to handle."

  Tang Yi smiled, "It's nothing, as long as -" Tang Yi suddenly stopped talking, squinting at a position behind Zhuo Yun.

  "What's wrong?" Zhuo Yun asked curiously.

  Tang Yi lowered his head, moved his body, and observed. Although he didn't get an answer, Zhuo Yun knew that something must be wrong with Tang Yi.

  "Check out, you go home first." Tang Yi explained.

  Zhuo Yun frowned, took out his wallet from his bag, and called the waiter.

  Tang Yi saw that his target had stood up. Converging her gaze, Zhuo Yun stood up first. She didn't look at Tang Yi's target, but she knew very well in her heart that she had asked Zhizhi to help determine the target.

  Putting his hand on Tang Yi's arm, "I'll accompany you."

  Tang Yi's heart tightened and he glanced at her. Zhuo Yun had a smile on his face, but his eyes were firm, "I have a way not to be discovered by them."

  Tang Yi Yi nodded and put his arm around Zhuo Yun's waist. The two of them were so close that no one could tell anything.

  The target got into the car as soon as he went out. They did not follow him, but followed him from another street. Zhuo Yun drove the car. At this time, her brain clearly showed the target's route map.

  Tang Yi contacted the department as soon as he got in the car. This was a big fish that came in from the outside. He accidentally surprised him during a previous action, and he thought he had left. Who would have thought that he would still be here. And he also changed his image. If Tang Yi didn't know him very well, he might not have been able to find out face to face.

  "Don't rush to arrest him yet. Since he stayed, he must have an important mission. I want to bite him and see before we talk. Don't get close, don't alert the snake." Tang Yi explained on the phone.

  "He stopped. Enter the park." Zhuo Yun came to the entrance on the other side of the park.

  "Can't Zhizhi release the image?"

  "Okay." As he spoke, a virtual screen suddenly appeared in the car. The reality on it was a satellite image, but it was much clearer than ordinary satellite images. The man's face was completely visible. Clearly, every move he makes appears on the virtual screen. "This tracking and surveillance requires one million gold coins." Zhizhi reminded in his mind.

  Zhuo Yun rolled his eyes and said, "Just do it yourself."

  (End of Chapter)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.5K 1K 15
Taylor and Travis have been dating for a little over seven months, and everything is going well. Until one fateful night, Taylor gets a phone call th...
375K 18.2K 53
Haitani Rindo. One half of the infamous Haitani brothers. The despicable siblings that rule over Roppongi. The- "Who?" He blinked. He looked up in di...
24.6K 252 59
NOT MY STORY, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR. https://m.shubaow.net/211/211615/?fbclid=IwAR1i9np7AEJm8kr5w3D4krHQbqxsLqnm...
117K 2K 58
[Completed] With her birth the fulfilment of a thousand year-old prophecy was bound to be brought to life. They saw it in her eyes- her power, her st...