Champion Of Death

Por thedoctorgonepale

Seven Gods created this world. Those Seven Gods also rule this world and its people. Maintaining peace togeth... Más

(Prologue): At Deaths Beck And Call
(Lore) The Religions
First Steps Towards Death
Rotten Man & The Rotted Plan
Dead Rising
Dead Rising: Act 2
Dead Rising: Act 3
Dead Rising: Act 4
Death's Pet
Secrets Of The Gods Behind Closed Doors
Secrets Of The Gods Behind Closed Doors: Act 2
Death Vs Life
Death Vs Life: Act 2
Oath Breakers
Bliss In The Abiss
Unconvincing Argument
Pop The Bubble
Pop The Bubble: Act 2
Pop The Bubble: Act 3
Such A Choatic World
The Loyal Dog
Currupted By Chaos
The Champions Around The World
Peer Into The Abyss, It'll Make You Blink
War Of The Gods
Tempting Death
The Ultimate Tragedy
The Ultimate Tragedy; Act 2
The Ultimate Tragedy; Act 3
(Epilogue); A Grim Reaper

maD mad wondErlAnD

88 14 2
Por thedoctorgonepale

On the ceiling, the Champions stood against their traitor, J.J who possessed two blessings and two God weapons.

J.J: Who's first?

Clover: Like we would take turns!

They rushed towards J.J, only for this reverse gravity to intensify and force everyone onto their knees. Lilly and Thane were the only ones not completly affected by this power.

J.J: Tch... Looks like his little mark is giving you some immunity...

Those words were directed towards Thane.

J.J:(turns to Lilly) You're just a freak.

Lilly dashed over to J.J, jabbing her spear ferociously toward the Champion of Chaos, but her attacks do no damage.

Lilly: Huh?

Lifting up the blade of chaos and order, J.J takes a swing at Lilly, who quickly backs away, for Thane to rush and swing his Scythe of Death.

(CLANG)

The two blades bounced off the Scythe, leaving her open for a slash from Thane.

(SWOOOOSHHH)

But yet again, no damage was dealt.

Thane:(tilts head)

J.J brings her blades down onto Thane who decays his body around the slashes and throws a punch, which does no damage.

J.J: Hehe...

Thane continues to trade blows with J.J as the others observe.

Clover uses his weapon to create a chemical to boost his strength to withstand the intense gravity. Sky's Blessing evolved him to do the same. Henriette simply powered through. Scott was still stuck.

Lilly: Those attacks are hitting, but aren't doing anything...

Clover: One blessing is causing the gravity... The other is preventing damage.

Clover: The worst thing is, she hasn't revealed the weapons ability.

Henriette: Can you figure it out?

Clover: Well... Blessings are for our survival. Weapons are for hunting.

Clover: Whatever they do... It likely revolves around doing damage.

(CRASH)

Thane breaks a hole in the ceiling during one of his attacks. The rubble falls in the direction of their current gravity.

Thane:....

(CRASH, CRASH, CRASH)

The Champion of Death quickly makes more holes with his scythe, trying to drop J.J through one.

Clover: I see what he's doing...

Henrietta: Then let's join him.

Using her axe, the Champion of Space teleports behind J.J, smashing a hole where Thane could push her towards.

J.J: Hehe hehe!

J.J backs up to the hole but continues walking, stepping on thin air with ease.

Henrietta: Hmph!

She tries to slam her Axe onto J.J, but the attack is deflected with ease.

Lilly: What the hell was that?!

Lilly: She can make a monster intangible... Switch the direction of gravity... Walk on thin air... And can't be harmed?

Clover: It must be some type of blessing that allows her to do such things...

Sky: Any suggestions, genius?

Clover:(turns to Scott)

Scott:(sigh)

Clover: Let's join the fight. I would like to get first-hand experience with her abilities.

Joining the fight, every Champion besides Scott, gained experience in what it was like to fight J.J. It was strange and unique to each of them.

Thane found their fight to be like a dance with a back-and-forth. Lilly found it to be like attacking air.

Clover took notice of all of this. They then focused on observing J.J.

J.J: Whooo! Missed again!

J.J: Ow- Hah, just kidding!

Clover:....(inhale)

(BANG)

Landing a hit on her shoulder, Clover does the first amount of damage and knocks J.J off balance. Everyone but Thane stops attacking her to figure out why.

Sky: What did you do?

Clover: Held my breath.

Lilly: Huh?

Clover: She's not breathing. And looking at Thane who is mostly decayed, and not breathing as well...

Clover: Him being mostly the only one she's actively deflecting attacks from...

Clover: Well it seems that's the key to hurting her.

J.J: Old news!

She stopped blocking Thane's attacks and began approaching the others. Thane followed whilst hitting her repeatedly.

J.J: Hehehehe... Does anyone want to try?

Clover: Give it a moment.

She holds out the blade of order and taps Thane.

(SPLAT)

His decayed body explodes, and his scythe goes flying.

Champions:!?!

J.J: What about now- Wait, I think I did that backward...

Sky: What's your blessing?!

J.J:... Fine! The chaotic thing to do is tell you... So...

J.J: From the powers of order... I can make a rule that must be followed.

J.J: If the rule is broken, then this blade can punish people.

J.J: As for chaos... Well... I can cause chaos. But guess what...?

J.J: I can combine the blessings! But I'm saving that for someone who can challenge me! Hahahaha!

Clover: Tch!

J.J: It's bullshit, right!? The benefits of Choas and Law...

J.J: So come on! Who wants to take a swing at me-

(CLANG)

Lilly does just that, swinging her spear, which does no damage. J.J then swings her blade of order. Lilly felt her bones shatter, but thanks to her Blessing she could take it.

Sky: Hmph.

The Champion of Nature joins the free, taking the punishment which letting his Blessing evolve his body to take it.

Henrietta then raced in, using her blessing to maneuver and dodge it all.

Clover:(mind) These attacks are pointless.... To defeat her, we need some type of trump card... Perhaps if we get her to break her own rule-

Clover:(mind) We would need-

Clover:(mind) Is she even telling the truth?!

Clover:(mind) There's no way to know... And with one down...

He turns to Scott.

Clover:(mind) I tried. I hope you know that.

Approaching Scott, Clover prepares his gun to give him the strength-boosting shot he gave himself.

Scott: No need.

Scott stood up, but not as a child, but as a tall man in his prime, tough enough to move on his own.

J.J: Oh, ho-ho! The Champion of Time has joined the battle!

Henrietta: Scott! No! Don't waste this on her!

Scott: The Time has come... Thus... So must I...

He takes up a stance, prepared to draw his Godly weapon of Time. The other champions back away from J.J as she finally takes things seriously by taking up her own stance.

J.J: You believe you can beat Choas and Order?

Scott: It has been foreseen...

Scott: First dies Choas... Then comes Life... Quickly followed by Law, Knowledge, and Nature...

Scott: Space shall then fall... And Time will run out, leaving nothing but Death.

J.J: Some kind of prophecy?

Scott: Past... Present... Future.

He begins to draw his blade, and with each inch, time slows more and more.

Once the blade was fully drawn, Time stood still.

Scott takes a deep breath.

Scott:(sigh)

Scott: Our time is up.

(SHUNK)

Scott appeared behind J.J, with his blade back in its sheath.

(SPLAT)

J.J: Hehehe... No fair...

Scott: It's perfectly fair.

Gravity switches back to normal, as they all fall back down to the floor. Scott de-ages from an adult into an infant. Henrietta attempts to save Scott, but J.J denies her by using the last of strength to activate her Blessing to stop all other god weapons from functioning.

(SPLAT)

A frail infant Scott splat and died on the floor, as J.J landed on him. Her lower torso fell a few feet away, and her godly weapons landed a few feet away with her severed arms.

The other champions landed.

J.J: Welp... It was fun while it lasted...

Henrietta: You... BITCH!!

J.J: LETS END IT WITH A BANG!!

Everyone is frozen and still has the Blessings of Choas and Law mix.

J.J: IF I'M DYING, THEN I HAVE TO DO IT SWING-

J.J: Swing... Swing... Swing...

Her powers fade, as in her dying state she could see Thane's void-stained soul, its horrors destroying her train of thought.

J.J: Swing... Swing...

Thane reformed atop J.J, with void-stained eyes. His Scythe stretched into his hands, as his soul reached out and pulled out J.J's.

Thane: Swing? Like this?

(SWOOOSH)

The Scythe of Death consumed J.J.'s soul, ending her.

Lilly: How did you survive?

Thane: My body was decayed. No damage is permanent in that state.

He leans down and picks up the Blade of Time, seeing its fallen Champion's soul with his dead eyes.

Thane: He says goodbye.

Henrietta:!

Thane goes and picks up the blade of Choas as Lilly grabs the blade of Order.

Thane: Cardsha is in this building... And it makes sense that his Blade of Choas is the weapon that is supposed to be able to kill a God.

Lilly: You think you can kill a god?

Thane: I'll damn well try.

He heads towards where he senses the God of Choas. The others prepared to join him, but they were all stopped by the voices of their Gods.

To be continued....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

416 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
628 49 17
Just as love has many forms, a love story can be about several types of love. Beyond romantic love, there's the platonic love one has for friends. Or...
4.4K 282 36
"So you think I have the power of the Earth Element?" I ask her. "We don't think. . . We believe." She smiles and gently caresses my cheek. "But Evy...
606 63 36
The Phoenix calls