SPEED

By zaraMbts08

It's not easy being the daughter of a legendary racing driver, having a fake engagement, a controlling mother... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17

Part 6

149 14 0
By zaraMbts08

"Junseo!" I tried to pull my arm out of his grip. But the harder I tried, the tighter his grip became.

"Hey Idiot!" Bora shouted in between and her fist flew against Junseo's bicep.

He turned to her and pushed her off him and Bora landed on her butt.

"Junseo are you crazy?" I yelled at him and managed to pull my arm back just as Jungkook was about to push him back.

"You're not touching my sister again! Get the fuck out!" Jungkook continued to push him towards the exit. But Junseo just grinned and fended off the next push.

"Didn't I warn you Jeon?" Now it was Junseo who went after Jungkook.

One shoved the other.

I helped Bora up and went over to the two of them.

"Junseo!" I pulled him back by his arm. "Let's go!" I wanted to prevent something worse.

Junseo pointed his finger at Jungkook.
"I'll kick your ass if you make a move on my fiancée!"

My heart was pounding because I was angry and annoyed with him.

I looked at Jungkook " I'm sorry!"

"You should be!" I heard his mom say from behind me. "You two better get out of my restaurant now."

"Eomma ! " Bora looked at her mother.

"I'm...sorry Miss Jeon!" I bowed and pulled Junseo out of the restaurant.

As soon as we were outside, I went back from where I came. Quickly away from him.

"Y/n stay the fuck still!" Junseo shouted after me and managed to hold me back by my arm.

He pulled me to the side, pushed me against a wall and took my chin firmly between his fingers.

"What the hell is going on in your fucked up head Hmm?" he said through clenched teeth.

"Leave me alone!" I said quietly.

Junseo raised his eyebrows.
"What's going on between you two?"

"What?" I looked at him questioningly.

"You and Jeon? Is there something going on?"

"Get out of your imagination Yu Junseo!" I turned my head away but his fingers held my chin .

"You...will obey me princess. I'm damn serious. Otherwise..I'll dont make Jeon's life that easy, and not just on the racetrack!" He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand.

Junseo took me back to his car and drove me home.

Back in my room, I had to think about his words.

I knew he was serious and I also knew that Jungkook was his new target.

I was embarrassed about the incident at the restaurant and I thought about how I could make it up to him.

The door to my room burst open and my mother came towards me, pissed off.

I didn't stand a chance and the first blow to my face burned like fire.

Tears immediately welled up in my eyes at the pain.

"You ungrateful brat! I've fed you for far too long. That's over now!" she hissed at me.

Her expression was so different I hardly recognized her, there was so much hatred in her face.

"Mom!" I sobbed quietly and held my cheek, which was still throbbing from her slap.

"You are a disgrace to our family and I wish you would not fail in your next attempt to erase yourself from this world. Junseo told me what happened."

"Mom!" I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mother's mouth.

"Do you know how hard it is to get another appointment with Dr. Wang?"

"I'm not crazy!" I sobbed quietly.

"But you are, because you're so much like her." My mother took a deep breath and left my room.

A few weeks had passed and I was feeling worse than ever.

My mother locked me in my room, forced me to see this psychiatrist and Junseo stuck to my side like chewing gum in my hair.

The first snow fell and my family got together for dinner like every year before Christmas.

I always look forward to it because I can see my grandparents who come from London especially for it.

This year, Christmas was going to be the worst ever and I was to blame.

My mother allowed me to move around freely as long as I did what she told me and as long as I could get out of this gilded cage, I agreed for better or worse.

The staff were busy preparing dinner and my grandparents arrived.

The only ones who showed me love, showered me with gifts and I wished I could live with them.

"Y/n darling!" my grandmother hugged me and kissed my temple. "You have become a beautiful young lady. How are you?"

I nodded and just smiled. At least now I didn't want to disturb the family peace.

"Welcome Grandma!" I replied and led her into our living room.

"Where are your parents?" she asked, looking around while my grandfather helped himself to my father's cigar box.

"They'll be here in a minute. " I answered her.

My grandmother sat down and tapped the empty seat next to her to indicate that I should sit down. Which I did.

"How is Junseo? Is everything okay with you two? " she asked me, but before I could answer, my parents came in.

And the usual began... Discussions about who hadn't called whom and when, why the curtain was of such poor quality ... and so on.

I secretly slipped away and went out the door to get some fresh air when Sona ran into me.

"Y/n!" she whispered and beckoned me to come to her.

Sona and I became friends in secret after my mother gave me my first slap.

Sona was the one who comforted me and became a friend, if not my only friend.

"I was there today. He was there too." she whispered again as we ducked into a corner.

"I have to see him, but how? I can't even go to the toilet on my own without someone standing next to me." I whispered back.

"I eavesdropped a little...and I know he'll be at the ice rink near your place today with friends."

I let out a sigh.
"I have to see him, I haven't been able to sleep peacefully since the incident and I haven't really apologized to him for everything yet. But how am I supposed to get there without arousing suspicion?"

Sona and I looked at each other ....

"Say you want to go out, to the library in town?" Sona suggested.

"No... my mother would put Junseo by my side. "

"Oh...wait I've got it. How about you pretend you're not feeling well, go to your room where I'll wait for you and we'll swap places."

I looked at her questioningly.

"You sneak to the staff exit, grab my car and...."

Just the thought of it made me feel excited.

"What if..." I said.

"Take a chance!" she replied and I nodded. "Okay"

"Oh, and by the way... he looks damn hot, that Jungkook." she winked.

"Sona! I trust you. Please!" I said almost pleadingly.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. and besides, I don't like Junseo at all. I hope you get rid of him quickly!"

"Thank you!" I whispered..

Sona smiled...
"When the main course is served, I'll be waiting for you upstairs okay!"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

Sona went back into the kitchen and I went out the door as Junseo came towards me.

He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him.

Junseo's hand was on my thigh more often than I would have liked. No matter how often I pushed his fingers away from me, they always found their way back.

My uncle on my father's side had already arrived with his wife and his teenage twins, as had my aunt, my mother's sister.

She remained childless and unmarried, was introverted and hardly spoke a word.

The starter was served and my excitement rose again. Would everything go well if I sneaked out?

The discussion around the table was Christmas, who had given what to whom last year.

Junseo leaned over to me and whispered.

"I've just remembered what I'm getting you for Christmas and believe me, you'll never forget it!"

"Whatever it is...keep it!" I whispered back and pushed his hand off my thigh again.

"Oh princess...trust me...this is also a gift for both of us and should remind you that you belong to me!"

I turned my head towards him and clenched my jaw.

"You don't own me. Not even if the world were to end."

Junseo grinned and winked. "We'll see princess. "

I cleared my throat, his closeness was unbearable and with every passing second I hated him more than ever.

The subject changed and my father talked about the new team and that he was looking forward to training in the spring.

"Junseo will have a good opponent!" my father smiled.

"Oh...I don't think so Mr. Kim." Junseo replied, smiling as he shoved the spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"Don't underestimate Jungkook, Junseo. He made it through the preliminary round under your best time."
My father said.

I had to grin slightly because my father managed to make Junseo almost choke.

"Pure luck!" Junseo swallowed...

"I wonder who will be training whom!" I muttered and took a bite of my roll.

I could see Junseo turn to me from the corner of my eye and I sensed that he didn't like what I was saying.

"Y/n behave yourself!" my mother admonished me.

"Leave her alone, she didn't say anything wrong!" my grandmother admonished her.

"She should behave herself in front of our guests," my mother replied, giving me a look.

I sighed and took another bite of my roll in annoyance and leaned back.

The plates of appetizers were cleared and my heart was pounding so hard against my chest. It would soon be time.

Sona walked past the table and I looked at her. She nodded slightly and assured me that she was ready.

Ten minutes later, the staff brought the main course...

I took a few bites of the steak, poked around in the rice with my spoon and then plucked up my courage.

Before I could take a breath, my grandmother looked at me.

"Are you all right, dear? You're hardly eating anything!" she asked me.

Oh thank God... I thought and nodded.

"Yes...I...really don't feel well. Would it be okay if I left the table and went to my room?" I looked around and everyone nodded.

"Child, go...this is not a duty!" my grandmother replied and I felt my mother's gaze but she didn't say anything.

I nodded my thanks and got up from my seat.
"You'll excuse me?"

Then I walked up the stairs to my room as quickly as possible.

But things turned out differently than I had hoped...

Junseo was hot on my heels and managed to grab my arm and push me inside before I could open the door to my room.

"Junseo!" I said loudly to somehow let Sona know that I wasn't alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.1K 37
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿" "𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 ?" 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆- Age g...
4K 300 66
He was the coldest boss. Maybe no one ever thought that someone like her, the cute personal assistant, could change anything in his life, but she did...
3M 105K 81
The story in which a famous and successful businessman marry a girl that he doesn't love. But times had passed.. he grow feelings towards his unwant...
146K 3.5K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...