Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 15

42 1 0
By Silver-Tigress

Izayoi's P. O. V:

Both of Zaku's arms had been in bandages due to a nasty fight in the Forest of Death, but somehow he'd still managed to put up a fight against Shino and his insects.

Shino ultimately won by plugging both of Zaku's holes in his hands with his insects.

The Sound ninja team's leader had also disappeared somewhere during this fight, and is sneezed out of nowhere afterwards.

Up next was Kankuro VS Misumi, from Kabuto's team.

Kankuro won after revealing he was actually inside the bandages on his back and that he was controlling the puppet that looks like him, and breaking his opponents' neck.

After Kankuro VS Misumi, Kabuto's other teammate, Kakashi has returned, but without Sasuke. Kakashi says he's sleeping soundly in the infirmary but I have a sneaking suspicion that he's got a bunch of ANBU Black Ops guarding him.

I make a mental note to ask Kakashi later what that was all about.

I notice Kakashi gazing at me with a worried glint in his visible eye. I speak up. "Hm? Is something the matter, Kashi-kun?"

"Huh? Oh, no. It's nothing. I just got lost in thought." He gives me an assuring look but I wasn't buying it.

Something must've happened when he sealed Sasuke's strange black marks; I know it! But I still don't press him for answers.

"O... kay."

The next two names appear n the board:

Amaya Ikeda

VS

Mizu Hozuki.

I glance around to see a blue haired, blue eyed girl leave her team of Leaf ninja, which also has a boy with spiky white hair and black eyes, wearing a cape.

Hiro's opponent came from that team.

"Good luck, Amaya!" I tell my female student.

Kai smiles at her. "You've got this!"

"Thanks!" The silverette makes her way down and faces her blue haired opponent.

"Are there any objections?" Hayate asks.

"No," Both girls say seriously.

"Then let the match begin!" Says the Proctor before leaping back to give them room.

The Hozuki girl makes the first move.

Water forms a puddle at Ame's feet and bubbles rise up from it. "Water Style: Water Balloom Technique." The bubbles fly at high speeds towards Amaya and she's knocked back by a strong explosion, a cry of pain escaping her lips.

My eyes widen in concern, but she manages to catch her footing.

Mizu then vanished underground and launches herself in front of Amaya.

"Amaya, watch out!" Kai calls, leaning forwards as he grips the railing.

The Hozuki girl slugs Amaya in the jaw which knocks her back further across the arena.

"That's gotta hurt!" Naruto exclaims.

The black haired leader of Ame's team smirks.

"You should just give up," Mizu tells Amaya.

"I-I'm just getting started!" The Ikeda says before doing hand signs. "Water Style: Liquid Bullet Jutsu!" Amaya forms bullets of water from her opponents' Jutsu and launches them at her. To our shock, her body turns into water as the Jutsu goes right through.

"Whoa! What happened?" Naruto cries out.

"That girl is of the Hozuki clan," I explain. "They have a Hiden Jutsu that lets them turn their whole body into water, so attacks are basically useless against them."

"That's so cool, believe it!" Says Naruto before we turn back to the fight.

Sakura asks worriedly, "How is Amaya going to win if her attacks will just go right through Ame's body?"

"Simple: she won't," Says Mizu's team leader, causing us to whip our heads to him. He has his arms crossed and eyes closed, a smirk on his lips. I frown at him. The man with long spiky black hair flicks his eyes to me. "Especially if Mizu were in water, your student wouldn't even stand a chance, Scarlet Thread."

I get so annoyed that a tick mark appears on my temple and I glare right in his face, scaring the other Genin. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!"

I recognise him as the Iron Heart of the Hidden Leaf Village, Ryota of the Iron Release.

Kakashi says nervously as he holds up his hands, "Th-There's no need to get all w-worked up, Izayoi!"

Ryota tells me, "Easy. My student is going to beat yours in a matter of minutes. She does have more experience, after all."

I just glare daggers at him.

Sakura wants to know, "Who is that guy?"

I explain through gritted teeth, "Ryota of the Iron Release. He's also a jerk."

Sakura sweat drops a little.

We return our attention to the fight below.

"Water Style: Raging Waves!" Amaya says before expelling chakra infused water from her mouth at the bluenette. It just goes right through her.

"Water Release: Water Armor Jutsu," Says Mizu before thrusting her water covered right arm at my student. Amaya narrowly dodges but gets slugged in the stomach by another punch.

They exchange a few hand to hand combat attacks, with Amaya landing a few hits only for them to go through the Hozuki too. Mizu swings a water covered leg and it lands against Amaya's left side, causing her to tumble across the room.

This Hozuki girl is strong, that's for sure.

"Water Style: Water Gun Technique," Says Ame before firing bullets of water from her fingers. Amaya manages to dodge them but one hits her. However, her body turns into water. A Water Clone.

"Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu," Says Amaya, reappearing behind her opponent. She lashes out with a whip of water but Mizu dodges. Amaya lashes with the whip a couple more times before Ame vanishes underground again.

She reappears behind Amaya and slugs her in the back with a water covered leg. Amaya gets to her feet and glares at her opponent.

"Water Style: Raging Waves Jutsu," Says Amaya before shooting out water from her mouth. Mizu evades the attack and launches a few punches and kicks covered in water at my student.

Amaya dodges and lashes out with her Water Whip.

Mizu avoids it before doing a set of hand signs. "Water Style: Starch Syrup Capturing Field." She blows out chakra infused water from her mouth along the floor. Amaya tries to dodge but gets her feet stuck in it.

"I-I can't move!" The Ikeda gasps.

"And now... Water Style: Bubbles Technique," Says Mizu before blowing out countless bubbles around Amaya. With a snap of her fingers, a massive explosion goes off and Amaya screams. The explosions continue for another few minutes and my ears full with my students' cries.

Kai, Hiro and I gasp with worry before a dark look crosses my features. I was aware of Kakashi gazing at me in concern, as if preparing himself should I react. My male students also start getting angry, glaring over at Ryota and his team.

The black haired male just sneers back at them, making me even angrier.

When the smoke clears, Amaya is revealed to be unconscious on the floor, covered in burns from the exploding bubbles.

I ignore Ryota snickering in triumph.

"Because Amaya Ikeda is unable to move, Mizu Hozuki is the winner," Hayate declares.

I Body Flicker down to my unconscious student and gaze at her.

"Amaya!!" Hiro and Kai shout as they jump down and race over.

Her injuries were really bad. I shake with anger.

They reach Amaya and kneel beside her. Kai attempts to shake the girl awake. "Hey, you okay?! Say something!"

No response.

Hiro shouts, "We need a medic, now!!"

Hayate nods his head.

I whirl around seemingly in slow motion to give the bluebette my darkest glare. She seems unfazed by it but the Leaf Genin and Kankuro weren't.

"I think you went too far!" I snap at her. "Were you trying to kill her?"

"I was fighting within the rules of the Chunin Exams. What's the problem with that? She knew we could fight however we want, even if one of us were to die," Says Mizu calmly. My glare darkens further and I hear most Leaf Genin gulping in fear.

"Even so, the amount of explosions while trapping her was inhumane! Know this, Mizu Hozuki, if you were to go up against one of my other students in the Finals, they'd win no matter what and get revenge for her. It's always a big mistake to relentlessly attack my students like this."

Mizu still doesn't seem fazed.

I turn back to Amaya and carefully pick her up bridal style. I then follow the medics to the infirmary where they tend to her wounds.

The medics tell me she'll wake up in a few hours, so I thank them and spare Amaya a final glance before I rejoin my team.

"Well, Izayoi?! Is Amaya gonna be alright?!" Kai asks frantically as I stand in front of him and Hiro, who also looks concerned.

"The medics say she'll regain consciousness in a few hours, so she'll be fine," I tell them and they sigh in relief.

"That's a relief," Murmurs Kai.

Sakura murmurs, "It was kinda scary when Izayoi Sensei got mad at Mizu." Naruto nods in agreement.

The names for the next match appear on the board: Samui Kitamura VS Kai Nakamura.

"You can do this, Kai," I tell my student encouragingly as Ame's second male teammate goes down the stairs.

"Yeah!" He agrees before heading down as well.

"Are there any objections?" Asks Hayate.

"No," Says Kai.

"I have none at all," Agrees Samui.

"Then let the next match begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
36.1K 443 107
12 year old Kasumi Miyamoto, like many in this ninja world, lost everything when she was 5 years old. At the age of 12, Kasumi was found outside the...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
343K 9.7K 37
Kotomi Uchiha witnesses her brothers go down a completely different path from hers, changing her life forever at a tender young age. Many people in t...