Sorcery | Loki x Fem!Reader

By Bubblehouse1

Y/n L/n is a sorceress living with the Avengers, bringing things like Saturday night potions games and endles... More

Part 1 | Raven-Haired Man
Part 2 | Bet
Part 3 | Potions
Part 4 | Liar
Part 5 | Kneel
Part 6 | My Dear
Part 7 | Crush
Part 8 | Helmet
Part 9 | Battle
Part 10 | Asking
Part 11 | She's Mine
Part 12 | Photos
Part 13 | The Scarlet Witch
Part 14 | Problems
Part 15 | Maniac
Part 16 | I Missed You
Part 17 | Girlfriend
Part 18 | Finally Yours
Part 19 | Sincere
Part 20 | Toothpick
Part 21 | Soulmates
Part 22 | Hello Sweetie
Part 23 | Asgard
Part 24 | Odin
Part 25 | Marriage
Part 26 | Family
Part 27 | I Love You
Part 28 | Tonight
Part 29 | Forever
Part 30 | Everyone Cries
Part 31 | The Lovesick Mortal
Part 32 | The Dress
Part 33 | With All My Heart
Part 34 | Slight Inconvenience
Part 35 | Down The Street
Part 36 | Kate Bishop
Part 37 | The Plan
Part 38 | If You Like It
Part 39 | Gone
Part 40 | Varients
Part 41 | Towards A Victory
Part 42 | Sentiment
Part 43 | Looking Mortal
Part 44 | Big Shiny Assberg
Part 45 | Flirt
Part 46 | The Other Elf
Part 47 | The Fight
Part 48 | Four Versions
Part 49 | The Multiverse
Part 50 | A Chance
Part 51 | Watch Your Back
Part 52 | The End
Part 53 | Nothing Lasts Forever
Part 54 | Life Goes On
Part 55 | Homophobe
Part 56 | Shocked
Part 57 | An Apple A Day
Part 58 | Basketball
Part 59 | Ceiling Beam
Part 60 | You'll Be Fine
Part 61 | Worried
Part 62 | Get It Together
Part 63 | Your Turn
Part 64 | Judgement
Part 65 | Welcome Back
Part 66 | The Nursery
Part 67 | The Dollar
Part 68 | Video Games
Part 69 | List
Part 70 | Frostbite
Part 71| The Announcement
Author's Note
Part 72 | Cravings
Part 74 | Patriotism

Part 73 | Shivering

2.3K 129 159
By Bubblehouse1

"What's wrong my darling?"

You were currently sitting on the couch in the Avengers living room with the heaters cranked up to the max, wrapped up in as many blankets as you could find and still shivering.

Loki looked concerned, laying a gentle hand on your forehead, his brow furrowing. "You're as cold as I am."

"It's freezing in here" you replied through chattering teeth, pulling the blankets tighter around your body and conjuring a beanie on your head.

Loki looked even more worried. "Darling, it's very hot in here."

He gestured to the rest of the team who were all sweating, dressed in singlets and shorts to try and combat the intense heat, Pietro laying on the floor in a speedo.

You just shook your head insistently and conjured another blanket, dropping it over your head so you can't see anyone as Thor looks over at his brother in concern.

"I'll go talk to Mother" Loki muttered, calling the Heimdall and who opens the Bifrost for him.

Meanwhile, the team do their best to convince you that's it's hot, which doesn't go well.

"Keep talking to me and I'll make a necklace out of your fingernails" you snapped at Tony, who was taking this opportunity to walk around shirtless and show off his abs, much to everyone's disgust.

"She's even more violent when she's pregnant" Bruce said worriedly, researching as much as he can to try and figure out what's going on.

"N/n, please, it's sweltering in here" Wanda pleaded, the witch using a paper fan to cool herself down, Vision sitting beside her holding a fan for her.

You shook your head stubbornly, waving your hand and turning the heat back up as Sam tried to turn it down, glaring at him. "Don't you dare."

"Please Stark, put a shirt on" Bucky grumbled, wrinkling his nose at him as Tony casually flexes in the middle of the room.

"I thought you'd love this Barnes" the hero grins.

Bucky pretends to gag as Steve glares at Tony. "No one wants to see that Stark."

"Someone get me some eye bleach" Clint complained, looking concerned as Nat pulled a bottle out of her pocket and tossed it to him. "Um, Nat?"

"What?"

"Why do you have a bottle of bleach in your pocket?"

"In case you need it for your eyes" she deadpanned.

You wave your hand, conjuring a shirt and throwing it at Tony, hitting him in the face. "If you want me to keep my sanity, you'll put that on right now, no questions asked."

"Why should I care if you lose your sanity?"

"She'll rip your head off" Nat interjected as you scowled at him, the red-head grinning, looking completely unbothered by the whole situation as usual.

Tony hurriedly pulled the shirt on, his brow furrowing as the team snickered.

The shirt had a large picture of him on the front with a pink ballgown edited over the top, the words "I'm a pretty princess" written underneath.

Tony looked confused. "What's the problem? Princess's are rich, that means I'm rich."

You groaned, muttering sourly "You suck the fun out of everything."

At that moment Loki returned, ignoring the billionaires muttering about not using the Bifrost in the living room.

The God walked over to you with his Mother in tow, Frigga practically beaming when she sees you.

"I had to tell her" Loki said sheepishly as Frigga skipped over to you, giving you a big hug.

"I'm so happy for you sweetheart!" She exclaimed, a huge smile on her face, scooping Idun up in her arms. "My two babies and their own little babies!"

"Aw" Tony commented, still wearing the pretty princess shirt.

"Shut it princess man" Loki glared at him. "Mother, I know you're excited, but do you know what's wrong?"

"Oh yes!" She remembered, giving Idun a soft kiss on her forehead and gently passing the little girl back to Jane before giving you a smile. "Now, N/n, can you please remove all these blankets for me?"

You gave her a skeptical look. "Why?"

"I'm just going to check that you're okay" she soothed, running a gentle hand through your hair.

"I'm fine" you insisted. "I'm always fine."

"Sweetheart, Loki may break something if he doesn't find out if you're okay."

You looked over at Loki, who was standing nearby with his arms folded, his body tense and his gaze stony.

"Okay" you sighed, waving your hand, removing all the blankets in a shimmer of magic, revealing your full Winter outfit underneath.

"I told you she's acting strange" Loki said quietly, looking concerned.

Frigga eventually convinced you to remove all the Winter clothes, leaving you standing there in normal clothes, shivering.

She looked at you quietly for a few moments, running her fingertips gently over your cheek, which was icy cold. "Hm. I haven't seen this before."

Loki was watching with a stony gaze, ignoring Thor's attempts to calm him down. "Is she okay?"

Frigga looked you up at down, using her magic to examine you for a little while, thinking.

"It's the baby" she said suddenly, figuring it out as she finally breaks out of her thinking and looks over at Loki.

The God frowned slightly. "What do you mean?"

"The baby is part frost giant because of your heritage" she explained, looking back at your shivering figure. "The baby would be incredibly cold; all frost giants are at this stage of development."

Loki looked horrified. "But... can her body handle that?"

"I'm right here" you grumbled.

"Sorry love" he said gently, running a hand through your hair as he looked at his mother in concern.

Frigga placed a gentle hand on your stomach, feeling the icy cold skin. "You'll be fine sweetheart, your magic is keeping you safe from the full extent of the cold."

"I'm so sorry my darling" Loki whispered, he guilt plain on his face as he looked down at you, running his hand through your hair. "I had no idea this would happen."

"It's not your fault Lokes" you answered, trying to stop your teeth chattering. "I'm fine."

Frigga gave you a sympathetic look. "I'll do some research on it, see if there's anything we can do. There should a spell of some sort, but I'm not sure. Worst case scenario, you'll be very cold for a while longer sweetheart."

"That's okay" you shivered. "It's not that bad."

"We have a fireplace in our room, would that help?" Loki asked, running his hand gently through your hair, looking guilty.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable in the heat" you frowned, shivering. "I'll just wear winter clothes."

Loki shook his head. "Don't worry about me my love, I'll be fine. I'll go start a fire for you."

He disappeared in a flicker of green, making you sigh softly. "He feels guilty."

Frigga stroked your cheek gently. "He can't help it sweetheart. He spent so long hating that part of himself that now it's caused this, all those feelings have come back."

"I can go talk to him" Thor offered.

Frigga nodded. "I think that would be good for him."

As Thor headed upstairs, she smiled softly. "I'm so relieved to see they've fixed their relationship. I thought Loki would never talk to Thor again."

"I remember when he first got to the tower, Loki would avoid talking to Thor whenever possible" you replied, conjuring a jacket and pulling it on.

She smiled at you. "Well, I have you to thank for helping my sons my dear."

"I didn't do anything" you said, confused.

"You helped change Loki's view on the world, and therefore his view of his brother" she explained, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "Now I must get back to Asgard, but I'll come and visit you darling girl."

She said goodbye to the team and to Idun, promising to be back soon and making you promise to take care of yourself and the baby before leaving through the Bifrost.

—————————————————————————

I completely forgot I had an account on here, but Merry Christmas everyone, and here's a chapter to celebrate the new year! I hope 2024 is an incredible year for all of you, and one of my new year resolutions is to get my writing spark back, so we'll see how we go🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 35
When the youngest Prince of Asgard arrives at Hogwarts as their newest professor, he is surprised to meet a fellow Asgardian. Y/n L/n is the Goddess...
5.4K 243 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...
1.1M 45.1K 40
🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future Marvel works will be as if the reader i...
253K 8.8K 48
Most people dream about coming face to face with the Avengers. But you just happened to be short on luck that fateful day. After the Avengers interru...