Attraction To Affection

By authorinaaya

Book 1 of Affection Series ♡ You were an unexpected surprise, the defining moment. The collision of stars tha... More

Dedication
Playlist
Characters
Chapter 1: Result Day and Trip
Chapter 2: Hot men
Chapter 3: Returning Home
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 5: Freshers' Party
Chapter 6: Lineage not to be broken
Chapter 7: First Official Day
Chapter 8: New Friends
Chapter 9: Exploring and Rolling
Chapter 10: Glares and Allegations
Chapter 11: Hugs and Crushes
Chapter 12: Day Out
Chapter 13: Ani's Birthday
Chapter 14: Realisation
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Basketball
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18: Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Match
Chapter 20: Confession
Chapter 21: Afraid to fall
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: First Date
Chapter 24: Kiss
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: Jodhpur
Chapter 27: home is where the heart is
Chapter 28: Truth and Dare
Chapter 29: Champagne Confetti
Chapter 30: Birthday
Chapter 31: After
Chapter 32: Accident
Chapter 33: Grief
Chapter 34: biggest turn on?
Chapter 35: tease & misunderstanding
Chapter 36: tease pt.2
Chapter 37: Nysa Day
Chapter 39: First Crush
Chapter 40: 365 Days
Chapter 41: Punch
Chapter 42: Reconciliation
Chapter 43: Graduation
Chapter 44: Reminiscence
Chapter 45: Farewell
Chapter 46: Didn't Work
Chapter 47: Efforts
Chapter 48: Sorted
Chapter 49: Still With You
Chapter 50: Rai ki Mehndi
Chapter 51: Ruhaan ka Sangeet
Chapter 52: Joota Chhupai
Chapter 53: Royalty!
Chapter 54: Maturity
Chapter 55: CEO
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Français
Chapter 58: Forever
Chapter 59: Final Checklist
Chapter 60: The Perfect Secret Dress
Chapter 61: Mehndi and the Game
Chapter 62: Dance the Night Away
Chapter 63: Happily Ever After
Chapter 64: Home
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Best Day of My life

53 10 20
By authorinaaya

NYSA

We sat in the car and he started driving. He kept glancing at me while all I want now is to stay close to him.

I held his arm and leaned on his shoulder.

I can't be angry at him for long, can I?

"Can't be angry at me, can you?" He smirked rolling the steering wheel and woah, that was hot.

"I am a bit but maybe it was really important so no." I said caressing his arms.

"This dress won't help me if we are going to be outside and BY THE WAY who got this dress?" I asked sitting straight.

"To your first statement, you don't have to worry, and answer to your second question, I saw it online and ordered it thinking that you would like it and it just came today so Rai received it." He said smiling.

"Oh, its a nice dress." I said looking at myself.

"Just nice?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah nice enough that I want to kiss the person who ordered it." I said smirking and he smirked back at me.

"Don't make me turn around. Let's just keep it for the night. You tease me and I'll use 100 tricks on you to just make you come." He said seductively glancing at me.

"You always talk dirty." I said cringing and withdrawing my hands from him.

"But you like it!" He said it as a statement.

He's right, I do like it.

We came to this amazing looking rooftop but the lights were so dim that I could barely see anything.

I grabbed his arms and started going forward but as soon as I took a step on its entrance, lights lit up and my friends came all dressed up in their favourite colours hugging me.

I was shocked beyond words. This is so extravagant and beautiful and what not.

I looked around and it has all the things I loved. From flowers to desserts to a dance corner all decorated with fairy lights and transparent balloons which had golden confetti inside them.

I saw Aryan with his hands in the pockets smiling at me. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much Aryan." I said burying my face in his chest. He hugged me back and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you too my Nysa." He laughed tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You did all this?" I asked him still surprised.

"I did but all your friends helped me alot." I grinned at him looking back at my friends.

I went running to my friends and gave them a big hug which is so unlike me.

"Thankyouu! I don't say it and I'll not say it in future too but I love you guys." I said and they all hugged me tightly.

"Love you too!" All of them said happily and I chuckled at them.

"You girls look so fine. Kiske liye hai yeh sab?" I teased them and they just flipped their hair.

"Tere liye!" Any came up with the rizz putting her arm around my shoulder and I smiled widely at her.

Rohan bought the cake and it was minimal just as I wanted. I cut the cake and fed it to Any, Rai and V. They fed me too and then I went to the boys.

I looked for Aryan and he was doing something in the corner. I went to him with a piece of cake.

He instantly changed his expression and smiled at me.

"You know you didn't have to do so much for me. I would have liked if you just stayed with me too." I said removing the cream he got on his nose and he chuckled.

"I am staying with you now."

"Thankyou though!" I said looking around.

"You don't say thankyou to your boyfriend." He mocked and I slapped his arm away from me.

"Chalo ab! Dance karte hai." I said excitedly and he nodded his hand.

We went on the stage and all my friends joined. We started dancing as Rohan was playing the songs.

He even called my other college friends and they all bought me a present. Its going to be so much fun opening all the presents.

We all were dancing screaming our lungs out to all the desi bollywood songs when the song switched to a romantic one and I glanced at Aditya who smirked at Rohan.

Okay?

And the next moment I saw Rohan and Rai dancing together while Any danced with Ritik laughing.

Aryan immediately held out his hand and I smilingly grabbed his palm. He kept his hand on my waist and I kept my hand on his torso.

He suddenly started speaking
"What are your expectations in a relationship?"

"Are you serious?" I narrowed my eyes at him laughing on his silly question.

"You asked me and now I am asking you. I need to know if I am fulfilling them or not." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"All I want in a relationship is you." I said and he was amused to say the least.

"Thankyou Aryan for coming into my life. I don't know why girls weren't behind you in school. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my person, my comfort zone, my home, the person I'd choose over everyone, there's no one beside you who's made for me and I promise I'll you annoy you our whole life." I am feeling so many emotions right now and this one's the strongest.

"You're really good when it comes to converting your emotions into words. I am not that good to be really honest. I still look back at the time when I first confessed to you. I thought I can never love you more than that time but it was all wrong. I fall more in love with you everyday Nysa. I don't see you a single day and I can't sleep comfortably, that's the control you have on me and I want you to have that control." He said and I kept my head on his chest and we both started dancing to the song.

"You know when this song came out, I decided that this song is going to be played on my wedding. Me and my fiancé has to dance on this. Even that Perfect song from Ed Sheeran, I need that song on my wedding. Its my ultimate couple dance goal." I said imagining that very moment.

"I hope you get to dance on these songs." Aryan said smiling at me.

I glanced at V and Vihaan and they were dancing with so much love. They both were continuously smiling looking straight into each other's eyes.

I am so happy for her, she always wanted a man who would love her for her and she got one.

My eyes went to Any and Ritik and they were doing everything except dancing.

My eyes went to Anirudh who was standing at a distance gazing Any as if he would eat her up. His eyes held so much jealousy and he continuously glared at both of them.

I stood straight and spoke to Aryan. "Something's definitely going on between Anirudh and Any."

He looked at me in confusion and glanced at them.

He nodded at me with widened eyes.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"As much as I know Anirudh, he's in deep shit and there's no one but her who can take him out."

"I swear if Ritik sees him looking at Any like that, he would leave no chance to tease Any and she would just end up laughing out loud believing none of it." I said making myself prepare for a show.

The music changed back to bollywood and after some time, I was so tired in heels that I went to sit down for a while. I took off my heels and laid my head on the table smiling at my friends enjoying to their fullest.

I saw icecream nearby so I took my 3rd cup and started eating.

"Kitni icecream khayegi?" Came the voice of Aditya who just sat infront of me.

I laughed nervously at him and he widened his eyes at me when I took another bite.

"Tu bhi khaale." I said while he was still looking at my icecream.

"Nhi tu hi khaa, kahe toh aur magadu?" He asked looking here and there.

"Aryan?" He called and I saw Aryan taking a look at us.

"Iske liye ek aur icecream cup le aana. Bechaari ka pet nhi bhara." He shouted and I just laughed at his antic.

I looked at Aryan who had this expression on his face I am completely aware of.

I internally smirked knowing exactly what his mood is gonna be.

He went ahead to bring me another cup.

"Bechaare ko faltu mein chalwaya, khayega toh tu hi uss icecream ko." I said and Aditya smirked.

"Itna nhi kar sakta apni girlfriend ke liye?" He asked back.

"Itna sab kuch dekhne ke baad yeh prashan?" I laughed and he laughed back hifying me.

"Prashan?" He said suppressing his laugh and I laughed out loud.

Aryan came and forwarded it to me. I pulled him beside me and gave that icecream to Aditya.

"Main toh chala." He said cringing at us and I know what he's thinking.

I felt so irritated with my hair that all I want is a rubber band now to tie them up high.

I searched it in my purse but there was none. Shit!

"Kya hua?" Aryan asked in confusion.

I pointed at my hair and he sighed taking out a rubber band from his pocket and tieing my hair up.

"Thankyou!" I said not believing the fact that he keep rubber bands with him for me.

Wow! I don't need to carry extra then, haha.

"What happened to you?" I asked when he just sat straight with a serious face.

"Nothing happened to me." He said giving me a tight lipped smile.

I smirked but next came all my friends and we sat around in a circle.

"Bahut thak gaye." Ritik sighed sitting down. He literally levitated in the air while dancing and its always so much fun to see him dance.

Rohan sat beside Rai and probably cracked some joke which made her laugh.

"Kya ho gaya, hume bhi batado." Any said teasingly and we all laughed except Aryan, Anirudh and Vihaan remembering the times when Rohan was so protective of Rai.

He still is though but he has been like that with all four of us.

"Arrey kuch nhi, main toh aise hi" he said trying to shift the topic but we all laughed.

"What happened?" Aryan whispered in my ear in confusion.

"We used to think that Rohan had a thing for Rai which he probably had if it was just for some time." I said and Aryan nodded his head.

"What happened to you? Why are you so off-off?" I asked elbowing him and he just nodded his head in denial.

I shrugged and focused on everyone. It was just my close friends left, all my college friends left giving me their wishes.

After probably three hours, we all were so tired. Any and Rai nearly dozed off. Anirudh held Any and that just made my doubt more clear and Rohan held Rai.

Ritik secretly took a picture of them and I instantly messaged him to send me the picture.

He showed me his thumbs up and I winked at him.

"Chalo bye! Milenge agli baar Rai ki Birthday mein." Aditya and Ritik came and I hugged them.

"Usse pehle aa jaoge toh kuch ho jayega." I asked breaking the hug.

"Tum log aa jaana itna hai toh, badi aayi." Aditya said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Usse pehle toh apan log jodhpur mein mil lenge." V shouted and everyone agreed.

V was covered with Vihaan's blazer because it was cold and he hugged her closely but he still feels distant sometimes.

I can see affection in his eyes but its like he tries to hide that behind something I can't decode.

After my friends left, it was just us eight left.

Anirudh gave us teasing smiles and left with Any and Rai while Vihaan left with V bidding us goodbyes.

Aryan went ahead and I am so done with his switched off mood now. I followed him and my heels hurt like shit.

"Aryann.." I whined his name and he looked at me.

"What?" He asked simply and I pointed at my heels.

He sighed and came back. I expected him to take my heels off but he picked me up in his arms and started walking casually.

I looked up at him and he had this straight face. His jawline was so sharp that it could cut anything with just one stroke and he had these beautiful big eyelashes.

He's so handsome but he's so off right now.

"Did I do something?" I asked again.

He swiftly ignored and I just leaned my head on his shoulder.

He made me sit in the car and I again looked at him while he just started driving.

"Stop the car." I ordered him.

"Why?" He asked glancing at me.

"Just STOP. THE. CAR." he stopped the car sighing and rolling his eyes on the side of the road.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

I sat looking straight into his eyes and held his hand caressing it.

"What happened Aryan? Why are you so off right now and this is me asking for the last time and you have to answer." I asked sternly.

"Its really nothing Nysa." He said again and I am so done now.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" I asked with my teasing eyes ending the whole drama.

I think he knows my friends used to tease us a lot.

"No." He said simply looking straight on the road.

I turned his face back and gave my teasing smile.

"Okay okay, maybe a little bit." He sighed and I laughed at him.

"Why are you laughing?" He said totally done with me.

"Why are you jealous like just why?" I asked trying to suppress my laugh.

"I don't know." His voice came out so shrill and I instantly remembered Ross's voice when he found out about Joey and Rachel.

"You know you're so cute AND to burst your jealousy bubble, he has a girlfriend and as much as I know, he likes her so much so." I said smiling and his eyes were so wide in embarrassment.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded laughing at this cute man.

"And I love YOU, only you. No one ever. Those three are my brothers." I said and he smiled a little looking down.

He blushed?

"You're blushing?" I asked and he just chuckled.

I laughed at him flicking his head.

"Now get off the car." I said and he frowned but we both got off the car.

I pecked his lips and we switched our seats.

"Now, you can rest. I know you're tired so maybe take a mini nap amd we'll reach your apartment just right." I said and he chuckled grabbing my palm.

Halfway to our destination, I glanced at him and he was sleeping peacefully. It was cold so I increased the temperature a bit.

We reached his apartment and I called for him. He sat up and we got off the car.

We went to his room and he immediately laid on the bed.

He was tired.

I went in the washroom and changed in one of the night suits I've kept here in his cupboard.

I came out and saw him out of his shirt already sleeping already on the bed in just his trousers.

I laid on the bed and stroked his hair with a smile on my face thinking that I did all the good deeds in my past life that I got him.

"You're my favourite person." I murmured and he turned towards me pulling me close.

"You're my favourite too but now sleep." He said in his insanely deep voice.

"No, let me see the photos first. You sleep." I said sitting on the bed and scrolling the photos I clicked with my friends.

I glanced at Aryan burying his face in the pillow and covering himself with the duvet.

"Woah! This one's so cool." I murmured seeing a photo of me and all the girls.

I scrolled through the pictures and videos that Any clicked and there's no doubt that she clicks amazing photos.

"Nysa, kitna time?" Came the annoyed voice of Aryan while his eyes were nearly closed.

"Tum so jao itna hai toh. I'll go out." I said getting up not wanting to disturb his sleep.

I am in no mood to sleep right now.

He held my wrist and sat me down again hugging my waist softly.

"Just sit here." He murmured against my waist and I stroked his hair looking at the rest of the pictures.

It was probably 3 when I felt that sleeping is the best option.

I slowly removed his hands from my waist and laid down beside him on my stomach.

He pulled me close again enveloping all of me in his arms when I pushed him away.

Teasing him is my best passtime.

"Nysaaa!" He nearly whined and I looked at him suppressing my laugh.

"Kya hai? Sone do shaanti se!" I fake shouted on him and his eyes widened.

He glared at me and showed me his back taking all the duvet with himself.

"Aryan, I swear I'll kill you. I can't sleep without a duvet." I shouted standing up and going to his side of the bed.

I tried to snatch the duvet away but he's very strong keeping it all to himself clutching his fingers to it like a small child clutches to a doll.

I sighed laying beside him and wrapped my arms around his torso knowing exactly that now he would give up. 

He quickly opened the duvet for me and took me inside hugging me so close and tight like I will go away.

"Now be quiet and sleep shanti se and let me have a peaceful sleep too." He said against my hair dozing off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 36.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
75.7K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
57.1K 2K 13
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...