Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Goodbye to this book

Chapter 3

2.5K 80 9
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
~a week later~

It's been a week since I've been here at Nanba and so far, I'm liking it here. The food is amazing, the people are nice, and I have a warm comfortable place to sleep. I managed to get fifteen pounds back on my weight, and Otogi is happy with it and wants me to continue, on the plus side I'm cleared to workout if I want. I never thought food comas existed until I passed out for ten hours straight after lunch on the first day I came here. My stomach has never felt so full before.

I met this nice guard named Seitarou, he brought me a couple of books to read if I don't wanna play with my cellmates. My cellmates are really nice and funny.... But they're really stupid.

While I was reading a book Seitarou brought me. The cell door bust open. "Damn it, number 15! Take a break." Hajime yelled, while throwing Jyugo in our cell. "Really? Breaking out in day light? You're making me fall behind on my paperwork. " He slams the door shut.

I look up from my book. "That's the fifth time in two days under ten minutes." I said.

"I guess, I lost my bet with Uno." Nico said.

"Won't be the last either." Uno said.

"So I saw something sweet out there." Jyugo said.

"What do you mean by sweet?" My other cellmates asked.

"A lady," Jyugo said.

"A lady?!" Nico, Uno, and Rock asked.

"What did she look like spare us no detail. Was she rich? young? Old? Middle aged but still working it?" Uno asked.

"Young, I think." Jyugo said.

"What was she wearing? How'd she do her hair? Tell!" Nico asked.

"I only caught a glimpse of her, she was hot." Jyugo said.

"I want to see her for myself. So is she here to visit someone or what?" Rock asked.

"It's probably an old girlfriend of mine." Uno said.

"Nah, that's my girl." Jyugo said.

"You've been a prisoner your whole life, no way you got a girl." Uno said.

"I wonder who she actually came to see?" Nico questioned.

"Are you guy ser-".

"Alright, to the visiting room as quickly as possible." Jyugo said. Him and my other cellmates hurried off the floor and ran over to the door.

Curiosity got the better of me and I put my book down and got up from the ground. Jyugo got the cell door open and they ran out while I followed behind them.

I saw my cellmates bust through the door and fell onto each other. I stopped at the corner of the door.

"Not you four again, what will it take for you to stay in your cell?!" Hajime asked.

I peaked around the door. "Can I make a suggestion?".

"Damn it, you four are a bad influence on number 07." Hajime said.

Behind Hajime, I actually saw a guy dressed as a woman. "Wait that's not-"

My cellmates gets up to their feet. "What gives, you said you don't have a girlfriend, Hajime." Jyugo said.

"Don't change the subject!" Hajime said.

"That's his girl? There's no way." Rock said.

"Out of his league." Uno said.

"Did you catch her at a low point?" Nico asked

I chuckled to myself. "Cheeky punks," Hajime said.

"Big brother, who are all these boys?".

"Big brother?" My cellmates asked.

"Oh are these your friends?".

Hajime looks back at his brother. "Like hell they are!".

"Everyone, please take care of my brother.".

"Sure!" My cellmates said at the same time.

"What's the deal, Hajime. You didn't tell us, you had a little sister." Jyugo said.

"It's also kinda rude, you didn't introduce us yet." Uno said.

"Her dress is adorable." Nico said.

"Also as cute as her." Rock said

"His my brother," Hajime said.

"Huh?" My cellmates asked.

"This is my little brother." Hajime said.

"Hitoshi Sugoroku,".

My cellmates screamed before Uno at looks Jyugo. "You said a while back, you liked boys right, Jyugo?.".

Jyugo sighed. "Yep, I did.".

"That was fun and all, but I'm going back to my cell." I said, before walking away.

"You four should take his example, and go back to your cell." Hajime said.

"Aww," Nico whined.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;

"Welcome back ma'am" Samon said, while waiting outside my office.

"Anything new to report?" I asked.

"There was no signs of trouble reports ma'am" He said.

"It doesn't hurt to double check. Call up building 13, supervisor Hajime Sugoroku. I like to speak with him," I said. he nodded before I walked into my office.

Hajime's pov;
A knock came to the visiting room door, and I looked back when the door opened. "Excuse me, sir but the warden asked for you." Seitarou said.

"She's already back? Very well then." I stood up and looked back at Hitoshi. "Go home, I'll see you." I walked away.

"Hey, wait I only just got here. That isn't fair" Hitoshi said, before I completely walked out.

"What does she want now?" I thought, while walking down the halls of my building.

~The warden's office~

I knocked on her office door. "Come in," I hear warden say.

I opened the door and walked in. Every single step, I took I thought of the worse case scenario but I kept my poker face. I stood In front of the warden's desk and put my hands behind my back. "You asked for me, ma'am.".

"While I was away, did you have any problems?" She asked.

"No, ma'am." I said.

"I see so building 13, had no incidents?" She asked.

"That's right," He said.

"Don't underestimate those inmates, that applies especially for one. Number 15, treat him with caution, his father is this prison's greatest embarrassment. Number 610, the eternal fugitive." She said.

"I wasn't sure you knew." I said.

"Those eyes, how can I forget... I put you in charge of building 13 for a reason, I have great regards for your ability. Among your current wards are four diabolical escape artists. Who've broken out of every prison, they been sent too. No jail has held them yet. Number 11, number 25, number 69, and number 15 and a new addition to cell 13 inmate number 07, who's broken out of prison already.. I've find it hard to believe that they've yet to attempt an escape at least once, so I'll ask you again. Did you have any problems in building 13 while I was gone?".

"No, everything there has been quiet." I said.

"Hey, Hajime!" I turn my head to Samon standing there. "You better be telling the truth, because if I find out you're lying-".

I pulled him towards me and put him in a tight choke hold.  "Who are you calling a liar? Unless you wanna retire early, you should watch your mouth monkey!" I let go of Samon and pushed him to the side and straightened up my act. "If you wish, I can bring you their files later.".

"Very well, you are dismissed." She said.

"Thank you," I started to walk away but stopped near the door. "One thing, you describe these inmates as diabolical." I looked over my shoulder. "But if you ask me, they're just a bunch of punks, miss Hyakushiki." I turn back around and opened the door to her office.

"That's warden Hyakushiki, you disrespectful-" I closed the door before Samon could finish.

Y/n's pov;
"Hey, Tb/n." I look up from my book.

"What's wrong, Nico?" I asked.

"Nothing, you wanna watch anime with me? The others don't want to watch it with me." Nico questioned.

"What the hell is anime?" I asked in curiosity. "I grew up in the cage fights, me and fifty other kids were in the cell room together not allowed to watch tv or play games. It was either fight cages,learning classes, train, eat, shower, change, and sleep then repeat. But I'll keep it to myself. " I thought to myself.

Nico gasped. "You never heard or seen anime?!".

"I mean, I did ask." I said.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the tv while I dropped my book in the process. "I'll show you, you'll love it!".

"Um, okay?" I said in a caution tone. "This kid really likes his tv time." I thought to myself, since Nico takes over the tv most of the time.

~The next day~

"Cell 13, wake up roll call." Hajime said. I sat up without opening my eyes. "Number 69,".

"Yeah," Rock said in a tired tone.

"You got bedhead. Number 25," Nico laughs. "What are you laughing at? Number 11?".

"I'm here," Uno yawned.

"That's too much product. Number 07," He said.

I yawned with my eyes still closed."Yeah,".

"Open your eyes and wake up, don't fall back to sleep like yesterday. Number 15." Jyugo didn't answer.I open my eyes and didn't see him in the cell. "Hey, 15.".

"Not here, Hajime." I said.

I hear Hajime run off. "Jyugo is in for it now." Uno said.

"How fast do you think, he'll get caught this time?" I asked.

"Pretty fast." Uno said, before washing his face off and dries off. He looks over his shoulder."I've been meaning to ask you something, Tb/n.".

"What is it?" I asked.

"I noticed that you have some matted parts in your hair and your hair is pretty long. You look pretty uncomfortable with your hair. You plan on doing anything with it?" Uno said.

"Honestly-" I grabbed a piece of my matted hair and looked at it. "I had these since I was a teenager, I was thinking about cutting off my hair.".

"I have an idea if it's okay with you for me to try." Uno said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I try to save your hair? I have great hair products that'll work and you have hair brushes in your stuff. After that we can wash out your hair and dry it. We'll find a hair cut or style you like." Uno said.

"I would appreciate that." I said.

"I can work on it after breakfast." Uno said.

"Sounds good," I said.
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope everyone like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

Have a good day/night everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...
164K 3.5K 64
All in the title UPDATES: uhh, no, uh, none... no updates...
298 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
11.6K 839 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...