𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒌 & 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚- 𝑱𝒆𝒚 �...

By leah_faith11

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴄᴏᴄᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴘʀᴏ ᴡʀᴇsᴛʟᴇʀ ᴊᴇʏ ᴜsᴏ, ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏᴄᴜs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀʀᴇʀ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ? More

Characters
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Dix
Onze
Douze
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix- sept
Dix- huit
Dix- neuf
Vingt
Vingt et un
Vingt-deux
Vingt-trois
Vingt-quatre
Vingt-cinq
Vingt-six
Vingt-sept
Vingt-huit
Vingt-neuf
trente
trente et un
trente-deux
trente-trois
trente-quatre
trente-cinq
trente-six
trente-sept
trente-huit
trente-neuf
quarante
Quarante et un
Quarante-deux
Quarante-trois
Quarante-quatre
Quarante-cinq
Quarante-six
Quarante-sept
Quarante-huit
Quarante-neuf
Cinquante
Cinqante et un
Cinquante-deux
Cinquante-trois
Cinquante-quatre
Cinquante-cinq
Cinquante-six
Cinquante-sept
Cinquante-huit
Cinquante-neuf
Soixante
Soixante et un
Soixante-deux
Soixante-trois
Soixante-quatre
Soixante-cinq
Soixante-six
Soixante-sept
Soixante-huit
Soixante-neuf
Soixante-dix
Soixante-et-onze
Soixante-douze
Soixante-treize
Soixante-quatorze
Soixante-quinze
Soixante-seize
Soixante-dix-sept
Soixante-dix-huit
Soixante-dix-neuf
Quatre-vingts
New story !!!!
Guys!!!!

Treize

243 7 1
By leah_faith11

Just a minute I say opening the door to see Josh standing in front of me. Hey you ok you ran off pretty fast he says making me internally roll my eyes. I'm surprised you noticed I say pushing him aside making him grab my arm. What's your problem he ask. Nothing Josh I'm just ready to go home I need to lay down. Well can you lay in the guest room while I chill with the family he says rubbing my back. Yeah whatever I say entering the guest room. This was my old room Josh says as I see a bunch of old photos on the brown dressers.

Oh you were so cute I say holding up a picture of him and John. Yeah me and big brother right there he says sitting on the edge of the bed while I look at the other pictures.

Oh my see this man right here is fine as hell I say making him laugh. Oh and here's this one I say seeing a picture of him and his ex wife still on his dresser.

That's what's bothering you isn't it he ask seeing my reaction to the photo. No I'm fine I say lying. Trin already told me you walked away after you saw me talking to T he says. Oh your calling her T now before today you barely even mentioned her I say annoyed. I don't know if it was the hormones or what but suddenly I just wanted to go out and punch everyone. She's the mother of my two kids Coco she's not some old girlfriend there's always going be memories he says. Whatever give me the keys I say to him seriously. Bro here your tripping I say as he hands me the keys. Thanks I say leaving the room going back to the backyard with the rest of the family. Hey are you leaving Trinity ask me while she is putting her plate in the trash. Yeah I just feel pretty bad she's talking to me today I say rubbing my stomach. Oh ok I'll tell mama Fatu you had to leave she says. Thanks I say walking away and heading to Josh's truck leaving him and going home.

As I sit at home alone in Josh's house doing my self care. Josh and Jeyce come walking into the door. Hey Coco Jeyce says running straight to his room. How'd you get home I ask Josh as he shuts the door behind him. Hello I say as he walks past me and sits on the couch. You don't hear me I ask him while he sits on the couch staring at me.

I got something tho show you he says guilty.

🎀𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 83 20
𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚎𝚢 𝚄𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚕
15.2K 551 21
𝚂𝙴𝚅𝚈𝙽 ⋮ 𝙰 𝟸𝟹 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙰 𝙸...
5.2K 265 41
This feels so wrong... but so right
42.4K 1K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa