TWD Smut

By Emo_Dino_nugget

you read the title More

Carl x Reader
Glenn x Reader
Carl x male!Reader
Rick x Reader
Carl x Reader
Rick x Reader
Daryl x Reader
Maggie x Reader x Glenn
REQUESTS AND RULES (PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT)
Carl x Reader
My First Ever Carl x Male!Reader Rewritten!
HOW TO CONTACT/SUPPORT ME
First Ever Carl x Reader Rewritten!
Very Important Note (Please Read)

First Ever Daryl x Reader Rewritten!

2.1K 20 6
By Emo_Dino_nugget

I'm rewriting a few of my smut chapters so I can feel less embarrassed everytime I reread them. Plus, this'll actually make me feel better about it as it shows my progress. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

I had just finished making the tent while Daryl, my survival partner and crush, set up some cans on wires so we'd hear if any walkers came by our temporary camp.

The two of us were on a run, looking for more weapons and medical supplies for the group and it's been pretty successful so far; hell, we were on our way back! We just had to double check some of the houses we haven't raised yet a couple miles from the base. And knowing Daryl, this was probably going to be the only night break we get as we weren't that far from our survival grounds or the un-sacked neighborhood.

My thoughts were cut short when I saw the tall, muscular, imitating, sexy redneck come into view and start to make a fire. He glanced at me before he started his task, but that was it.

Daryl was a man of little words. He didn't talk much unless he had to. The man was a loner and preferred to do things on his own unless it was far too dangerous and he knew he wouldn't manage on his own.

He was a soloist, he had a rough start to his life and preferred to be left alone. He had severe trust issues and naturally acted like he was from the military when he wasn't.

But deep down, I knew he was a sweetheart. He was kinda like an abused rescue dog, always growling, always wanting to be left alone, but he was loyal and stuck to your side and hated to see you in pain. He very much reminded me of a German Shepherd.

I s ymiled to myself at the comparison before sitting down on the ground, watching as he ignited the fire with a match before he put out the small wooden fire starter and sat near me, instantly pulling out one of his machetes and wiping it off with a rag from his tool belt.

How did he manage to make everything seem so fucking sexy?

I've always found him attractive, ever since I showed up at the camp in Atlanta, well, what was left of it, anyway. His hair was so short before, now, it was really long and his muscles seemed broader but he's barely changed in personality. I've seen him do this kind of thing hundreds of times before and it still gets me weak in the knees.

And to be quite honest with you, I was sick of it. I was straight up horny and my left hand was getting really boring even though the thought of my survival partner made those private moments exciting. I was so sick of just sitting still and waiting for him to realize and do something about it.

"Hey, Daryl?" I called, making the redneck glance at me, letting out a soft hum to signal that he was listening before he returned his gaze to the blade in his hand, "Y'know, this could be my last night on earth," I pitched, making him glance at me again and raise a brow, showing he was slightly intrigued, "And if it turns out to be," I made my way over so I was sat next to him, "I would like to end it with a bang," I rested my chin up his shoulder, "That being said, wanna fuck?" I finished, making him scoff and shove me off with a nudge of his arm.

I pouted before gently grabbing the knife from his hand, stroking the handle like it was a dick getting a handjob. "Stop." Daryl grumbled, snatching the blade back, making me reach for it again, but he moved it out of the way, accidentally slicing my palm open in the process. "Ow! Fuck!" I gasped with a wince, yanking my hand back towards my body, me free one wrapping around my wrist instinctively as pain filled my hand.

Daryl just sighed heavily, "Stupid bitch." He said frustratedly, grabbing my arm aggressively and forcing me forward and pressing a new cloth from his tool belt to my injured palm, causing me to cry out in pain through gritted teeth. My survival partner huffed in annoyance, making me look up at his face while he kept deep pressure on the bleeding wound.

His silvery grey eyes were fixated on the injury, concentration filling the stone cold color. It was as if there happy glint from his eyes were removed at a young age and if it were still there, he'd have beautiful blue eyes... And I guess that could've been it. He looked so pained, but determined.

I've never realized this until now... I guess I've never been so close to his face to see his eyes at such an angle.

Biting my lip from the pain, my free hand grasped his bicep as he began to use a part of his shirt that he had ripped off prior to tie a firm, strong knot over the cloth. He skillfully crossed the torn fabric with one hand before grabbing both ends of it and tugging down harshly, causing a strained scream to tear out from my throat.

I couldn't help the tears that slipped from my eyes in pain. I had severely bruised my hand on the run, and now the splintering cut with the tightening of the cloth? Ouchies. Big ouchies, my guy.

The pain was excruciating and now, not only did I just embarrass myself, but now, I was crying. A grown ass woman whose been through much worse was crying over a stupid cut she caused because she's sexually frustrated.

Suddenly a hand cupped my face, making me look up once more.

Daryl had cupped my face to wipe the tears from my face. Though his face expression was numb, his eyes were soft with concern. His other hand held mine, his palm pressed to mine, putting pressure one it as he pressed the back of my hand into his knee.

Something about the way he looked at me was hypnotizing. Almost like he was slowly drawing me without even moving a single muscle. Hell, I was so stuck in this trance, I didn't even notice that I had started to lean in until my lips pressed against his scarred, chapped, rough, yet soft and plump ones. Once the feeling of our mouths colliding, I snapped out of it and quickly pulled back, looking at him wide eyed before hurriedly squeezing my eyes shut, expecting him to snap at me for kissing him.

But to my surprise, I felt his hand that still remained on my face tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear, his large, calloused fingers gently caressing my cheek as he did so. And before I could even comprehend it, his lips were on mine once again.

My eyes flew open in shock just as he pulled away, his eyes fluttering open and instantly gazing into mine with a... Gentle and loving look that I've never seen before, not even with the people in my past relationship.

What made me even more surprised, he looked so vulnerable and he was blushing slightly. Daryl Dixon was BLUSHING. And he kissed ME.

All the walls he had up for basically all his life were tumbling down like the grand buildings of Pompeii. He was finally letting someone get so close to him... Me of all people, too. Sure, he gave hugs, but just the slight thought of him kissing someone seemed impossible.

We gazed into each other's eyes for a couple seconds before we almost instinctively leaned in at the same time, our eyes closing and our lips slotting together once more. He kissed me firm, but delicately, his lips massaging against mine. As I kissed back with just as much passion; if not more, my free hand moved to hold the back of his neck, my fingers instantly losing themselves in his messy, greasy hair. I internally cringed at the feeling of the oily feeling, but in the moment, I quickly forgot when I felt his teeth graze my bottom lip.

Once I felt him gracefully tease my lip with his teeth, I gasped. Daryl took this opportunity to slip his tongue past my lips and in to tease mine. I was instantly engulfed by his taste; he tasted like cooked venison, a cigarette smokey texture coating the food, and a bit like dirt... So he basically tasted like last night's dinner but with some dirt as the seasoning with a dash of smoke... It tasted kinda nice, I won't lie. It tasted like a really nice dinner...

And, my God, I just fixed myself a pretty damn big appetite.

Our kiss got more and more intense, soft gasps and quiet groans left the two of us, both of his hand roaming my waist while my injured hand awkwardly rested on his shoulder, my nails being arched and dug into his vest while my knuckles arched up, keeping my palm from pressing into him and hurting myself. A couple seconds after my hand moved to pierce my nails into his shoulder, I felt something press against my inner thigh.

And before I could stop myself, my hand that rested in his hair slid down and started to skillfully undo his belt without breaking our kiss. Daryl moved one of his hands down to help me, breaking the kiss to get some much needed air, his breath fanning against my lips and mixing with mine. "You wanna do this?" He asked softly, giving me an intense look. I nodded my head eagerly, "Yes," I whispered breathlessly, earning a soft chuckle in return, "'ight," he said, undoing his belt and unbuttoning the button, unzipping the zipper and shifting his jeans so he could reveal his cock.

Mans was gonna rip me open.

But I was too turned on to even give a monkey's left nut.

Daryl helped me slide my sweatpants down after removing my tool belt, taking my panties down with them. They bundled up at my ankles as my legs sloppily rested on either side of Daryl's, his hands holding my bare hips as I aligned the head of his cock to my vagina's entrance. I gave him a nod, earning a nod from him as he watched my face intensely. He slowly guided me down his long, thick length, making tears prick the corners of my eyes at the painful stretch. It felt like he was splitting me in half.

"Hah!" I winced in a gasp, making Daryl tense slightly before stopping when his tip was inside, "Worst part's over, Y/n, you're gonna be fine," Daryl whispered in a strained tone, his voice deep and husky. I squeezed my hands into fists, but instantly regretted it when I dug my sharp ass nails into my fucking wounded palm. Full fucking force, too.

To make matters worse, Daryl instantly noticed what I did and removed one his hands from my hips to take my hand, causing me to jerk in pain and to fall down the rest of his length, taking him fully. I almost let out a scream of pain, but Daryl slapped a hand on my mouth, his eyes full of concern. "Shhh, shhh, it's alright," He hushed as his free hand cradling my smaller, wounded one gently while connecting our foreheads together sweetly. "Breathe," He whispered as he slowly removed his hand from my mouth, moving his larger hand to caress down my body until he held my hip, gently massaging it. "You're gonna be fine," He soothed gently, making my heart melt.

No matter how long it took, he waited until my pain faded into immense pleasure. While he waited he kissed and marked at my neck, his hand protecting my wounded one while the other slid underneath my shirt to caress my skin lovingly. Without warning, I gently ground my hips against his, making a low, sexy groan to leave his lips while a quiet whine left mine. His hand found it away back to my hip, guiding me to grind on him on a slow, yet passionate pace with a moderate amount of pressure with each push and pull of my hips.

Soft groans and gasps of pleasure left our lips with every movement I made. "Daryl," I called softly, leaning my head on his shoulder as my arm wound around his neck. "Y/n," he whispered back, bucking his hips once experimentally. I moaned a bit louder, clenching myself around his erection, making him moan softly into my ear. Daryl continued to move his hips up at a steady pace and I continued to clench around him. The two of us we moaning and groaning in pure ecstasy, trying to keep down so we didn't attract any walkers.

When I reached my peak, I nuzzled my face into his chest, letting out a muffled scream of pleasure as I came undone on top of him. "Fuck," Daryl groaned, pulling out and resting me on his thighs. I instantly wrapped my hand around his dick and began to pump him quickly, making him bite his lip and toss his head back, letting out a semi-soft, strangled moan of pleasure. After a few strokes, he came onto my hand with a groan.

We took a minute to catch our breaths and process what we just did. "This ain't your last night, Y/n. Not on my fuckin' watch. And this ain't a one time thing, right?" Daryl spoke after a few minutes. "Bitch, I just rode your dick, gave you a handjob, and swapped spit with you. Of course this isn't a one time thing," I say, making him laugh quietly. "'ight, then. Let's get 'ya cleaned up and call it a night, now, huh?" He suggested, making me cup his face with my injured hand, ghosting the bloody rag on the scruff of his cheek so he wouldn't get all dirty from it. I leaned forward with a shy smile and kiss him sweetly, the kiss made him instantly melt into me, a content sigh leaving his lips as he kissed me back.

This kiss was shorter than the previous one we just shared. It was also different; it wasn't rushed or anything, it was gentle and full of love. We broke the kiss slowly, "Sure, just wanted to kiss you first," I giggled, making him give me a closed mouthed grin, "'ight," He chuckled.

*Aftercare And Wholesome Ending. If You Don't Like To Read The Aftercare, This Is The End Of The Chapter For You. I Hope Y'all Enjoyed It!*

Daryl took his sleeve off his shirt and wiped us down before he helped me pull my panties and sweatpants up. Apparently he got a bit of his cum on my shirt, so he just tossed me his vest. "Just keep your bra on underneath," Daryl said as he helped me remove my T-shirt.

Without a care in the world, he stared at my chest and torso before looking me in my eyes, "You're beautiful," Daryl said softly, making me blush deeply and giggle. He then slipped his vest over me and buttoned it up so it hid my bra and bare torso. The vest was oversized, but I didn't care. It smelled like him.

After this, he took out the first aid kit he had in his motorcycle and sat me in his lap, my side facing him as I leaned my head on his chest, focusing on his heartbeat while he untied my sore wound. He cleaned it off with some alcohol swabs which burned like a bitch before putting the numbing spray Carol found on one of her solo runs and spritzed the area.

My hand felt half numb, half alive, but I just focused on the thumping of Daryl's steady heartbeat when he started to slowly stitch my hand closed. It wasn't very long before he was cutting the thread with his machete -- the same one that cut me -- and grabbing some antibiotics, gauze, and bandage wrap.

We were both quiet the whole time, a comforting silence dancing around us other than the small pops and crackles from the flames in the fire. When he finished, he pulled my bandaged palm up to his lips, ghosting a gentle kiss to it, making me melt and smile. He then kissed my temple, "'ight, bedtime," He said, packing the stuff up and putting it in his bag that was attached to his motorcycle that was right behind us.

I just nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up bridal style and laid me in my sleeping bag underneath the makeshift tent he made with tarps, metal rods, and rope. It was extremely sturdy, so kudos to our king Daryl. He sat next to the makeshift tent and laid his crossbow in his lap, "'M gonna be keepin' watch for a bit, you go ahead and sleep," He said, making me roll my eyes and crawl over with the sleeping bag around me before I used his thigh as a pillow, "G'night, asshole. Love you," I whispered, earning a small chuckle from the man as he ran one of his hands through my hair. "Love ya, too, bitch."

{2922 Words!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
269K 7.8K 88
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
91.5K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...