Earth's Cub Interstellar Beco...

Da Purple_Galaxy_15

Altro

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122 Finale (Part 1)
123 Final (Part 2) [End of text...]
124 Extra 1
125. Extra 2
126. Extra 3
Extra 4

77

70 0 0
Da Purple_Galaxy_15

Earth's Cub Interstellar
Becomes Famous

Chapter 77 The secret of Lan Lan not growing taller...

    Speech recognition failed.

    After automatically reporting errors several times, Bad Tuotuo decided to open up his firewall permissions and invite his companions to join his connection, so that he could still observe the progress of his companions' tasks.

    However, just at the moment when its firewall was opened...

    "Bang!"

    Bad Tuotuo's scarlet laser eyes slowly moved down. It looked at the ground, where its metal arm was suddenly cut off, and then raised its head again and saw Facing the opposite side, he saw a companion who looked almost exactly like him.

    "Zizzi..." In the broken metal arm, the sound of circuit board failure continued to sound.

    Mecha soldiers don't joke around. If they say they're going to kill you, they're really going to kill you.

    The two good Tuo Tuo ferociously put away their arms that had been transformed into weapons and knives. Their red laser eyes looked at the other bad Tuo Tuo behind them.

    "The scanned content is companions, the scanned content is companions..."

    "Can't attack, can't attack..."

    Bad Tuotuo, whose arm was cut off, couldn't understand the current situation, so it began to scan frantically, but no matter how it scanned, it was determined that Because the mecha soldier in front of me is his companion, and companions cannot attack each other.

    It's strange, I can't attack the other party, but why can the other party attack me?

    "Report abnormal data, report abnormal data..."

    There is really no other way. Bad Tuotuo, who is almost short-circuited, can only report the situation. At the same time, the continuous "unable to attack" and "unable to attack" alarms can also be heard. Emerged from other bad voice panels at the back.

    Yes, the leading army with a broken arm reported it and activated the resistance mechanism at the same time. It used internal connections to ask the ordinary simulated army behind to join it in fighting back against the companion in front of it!

    But ordinary simulated armies are also restricted by the program and cannot attack this companion...

    but it can obviously attack them! ! !

    After the two good Tuo Tuo warned these sneaky bad Tuo Tuo, they looked at each other and turned around to leave.

    Before leaving, they shouted to the more than a hundred bad Tuo Tuo behind them: "Hold up!"

    "Can't attack, can't attack..."

    Every sentence of "can't attack" shows that the bad Tuo Tuo wants to kill these two. They have the heart of a quarrelsome companion, but due to the programming, they just can't touch a piece of each other's mecha skin no matter what!

    The two good Tuo Tuo didn't bother to care about the followers behind them. They raised their bodies and used flight mode to quickly catch up with the large army in front.

    Lanlan, who was sitting in the car, had no idea what was happening behind her.

    Lanlan was still happily driving around in the car.

    The trolley is not a floating car, it is a four-wheeled vehicle. And the operation method of the trolley is not an operation panel, but a steering wheel. There are brakes and accelerators inside the trolley, and the trolley is even equipped with a car radio.

    [Help, the car Lan Lan drives is too old, it seems to be a Yuan era car style! ]

    [Yes, I have seen a Yuan era museum exhibition, and there is a replica of this kind of car in it. This kind of car was the first car that appeared in interstellar history thousands of years ago. This kind of car can only be found in It took our ancestors thousands of years to eliminate the vehicles that rolled on the ground, could not enter the water, and could not fly, and then gradually replaced them with the later floating vehicles. ]

    [How could the mecha soldier transform into this kind of car? Not many people know about this kind of car now, right? 】

    【Maybe it's the bad taste of the engineers who made the mecha soldiers? No matter what, I am only concerned about whether the pursuit training for this competition can continue. ]

    [If you want to continue, you must at least clean up the bugs. There are more than two hundred more mecha soldiers for no reason. This is the first bug. Lanlan can actually change the mecha soldier chip program. This is the first bug. , if these two bugs are not fixed, the game will definitely not be able to continue. ]

    [Understood, just take more than two hundred mecha soldiers out of the arena with Lan Lan, so when will you take them out? @organizer, don’t pretend to be dead, you can’t run this competition anymore, why don’t you think of a way? 】

    【Daily @organizer then slanders the organizer, why hasn’t the garbage organizer sent out Lanlan, it’s been more than ten days, why has it been refused manual intervention, what is the conspiracy behind it! 】

    "Haha, there is really a conspiracy."

    In the hotel room, Sophia sat on the sofa, watching the barrage passing by on the big screen, and glanced coolly at the person on the carpet in front of her who had been unconscious for a day. One night man.

    Li Jie came in from the outside at this time, and happened to see Sophia pressing her knees with her elbows, leaning forward, and looking at the unconscious man on the ground with a gloomy look.

    That expression looked like he was about to tear the man into pieces at any moment.

    Li Jie came in with two portions of nutrient solution. He stopped in front of Sophia and handed the nutrient solution to her with one hand, but his body blocked the woman's view of the man.

    Sophia smiled mockingly, took the nutrient solution, and put it on the coffee table aside. Her expression was cold: "How long are you going to guard me? I have already agreed. I will definitely let him go when he wakes up."

    Li Jie sat down. He went to the single sofa on the other side, opened the bottle of nutrient solution, raised his head and took a sip without answering at all.

    Sophia frowned: "You won't fall in love with me, will you? Are you deliberately making excuses to follow me?"

    Li Jie: "..."

    Bao Shen's thin eyebrows lightly swept, and his expression clearly said... you yourself Do you believe it?

    Sophia leaned back, her overlapping legs swaying slightly: "If you don't like me, stay away from me, lest I fall in love with you."

    The man drank up the nutrient solution and threw the empty bottle into the trash. Bucket, still didn't speak.

    Seeing that she couldn't scare him away, Sophia's delicate eyebrows wrinkled.

    She angrily unscrewed the mouth of the nutrient solution bottle and was about to drink...

    Suddenly, the man on the ground moved slightly.

    They are all 3S ability users, Sophia and Li Jie discovered it immediately.

    Li Jie stood up instantly and hid sideways in the bathroom.

    As for Sophia, she slowly walked up to the man...

    When the man slowly opened his eyes, what came into view was a pair of exquisite and shiny red high-heeled shoes...

    Those high-heeled shoes silently stepped on the heavy shoes. on the carpet.

    The man's eyes moved up, along the slender legs, and he saw the woman looking down at him.

    ——An

    hour later, the personal guards outside the hotel finally waited for their president.

    The handsome man stepped into the hover car with a gloomy expression.

    When the car flew into the sky, the man closed his eyes tightly and leaned his back on the soft leather seat.

    The two personal guards sitting in front didn't know what was going on with the President. It stands to reason that he stayed in the room all day and night, and he should have had a pleasant "communication" with that woman. Why is he looking like this now? ?

    The scenery outside the suspended car passed by at high speed.

    The man with a dark face and eyes closed to repose, the scene just now appeared in his mind again.

    He could hear the breathing of other men in the bathroom. He lay on the floor and woke up. The woman told him provocatively that if she didn't get a divorce, she had plenty of ways to kill him.

    divorce?

    Ha...

    How could he believe that that woman really wanted him to divorce?

    >

    This chapter is not finished yet, click on the next page to continue reading/>

    The way she looked at him, it was clear that there was no love at all.

    Divorce was just an excuse. From the moment he missed their former friendship and met her alone in her territory, first there was the glass of wine with something added, then when he woke up, it was already the first day, and finally... The things she said to her were veiled.

    Let him divorce, trying to make him think that she did all this because she still loves him and wants him, but I am afraid that her original purpose of stunning him was not just to scare him.

    Maybe she wanted to kill him!

    The man's cold eyes suddenly opened.

    A cold smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    After a while, he asked the personal guard: "How is that little girl?"

    The personal guard was ordered to monitor the little girl. After hearing this, he immediately told what happened in the past two days.

    After finishing speaking, he emphasized: "There is a huge backlash from the public now. They hope to bring the little girl out as much as possible, but the organizers are still delaying because of your order." "

    No need to delay." The man suddenly said coolly. .

    The personal guard was stunned: "You mean, you want to release her? But her custody is still in the hands of the God of Thunder. If she comes out, the God of God will definitely take her away..." "

    He can't take her away." At this point, the man stopped talking.

    Originally this matter should be resolved privately, but since some people are unwilling to communicate properly, don't blame him for using other methods.

    So that night, a hot search suddenly appeared on StarNet.

    The term of this hot search is - #半妖organismWhat is it?

    The billions of people who were browsing the Star Network curiously clicked on this hot search, and then they saw that this was actually an official website of the imperial government. Public announcement documents on "alienated pathogens" released.

    The general meaning of the document is that the source of the alienated pathogen was originally a high-level military and political secret, but now considering that the public should have the right to know, the government officials finally chose to release the entire contents of the document.

    The content clearly conducts popular science on "alienated pathogens" one by one.

    At the end of the popularization of science, the public realized that the death star, a prison star known as the hell planet that frightened the interstellar public, was actually transformed into this by the alienated pathogenic body.

    The two core explosions caused the Death Star to release too much dark matter at once. This dark matter spread in the air, and almost immediately, the flowers and plants began to wither, the alien beasts began to die, and the mental power was lower than the 3s level. Creatures can no longer survive in such a harsh environment.

    The public document even mentioned not only the Death Star, but also several other planets that have become desolate stars, waste stars, and garbage stars. Without exception, these planets have also experienced the explosion of alienated pathogens. And now, They are all ruined.

    There is also the seal of a geological expert at the bottom of the document. Experts believe that the alienated pathogenic body is an interstellar disaster and a sequelae brought about by human evolution. Because it cannot be eliminated, usually after the alienated pathogenic core is discovered on a planet, the planet leader must report it to the central government as soon as possible. , and immediately began to evacuate people and arrange for people to leave the planet.

    The popular science of the document is very detailed, and everyone commented one after another after reading it.

    [Let’s go, the alienated pathogen is actually such a terrifying thing? ]

    [Ah, so when Lanlan said that he wanted to seal the alienated pathogen, he meant sealing this thing? ]

    [Is Lanlan really sealed? ]

    The official website actually appeared under this comment and replied: [Blocked. ]

    This floor quickly became extremely hot.

    Hundreds of layers were covered in one second.

    【? ? ? 】

    【? ? ? ? ? ]

    "Fuck!"

    Hu Qingya closed her star network with a cold expression.

    She immediately sent a message to Zhou Qin: "Have you read the hot searches on Star Network?"

    Zhou Qin on the other end said calmly: "Yeah."

    Hu Qingya had a headache: "What does he want to do? What he is doing now is completely Pushing Lan Lan to the forefront of the storm!"

    "He is forcing us." Zhou Qin on the other side of the communicator, the coldness in his eyes became more and more intense: "Emphasize that the source of the alienated pathogen is an interstellar disaster, and Lan Lan, who can seal the source of the alienated pathogen, What is it again? An interstellar lucky star?"

    No matter what she is, such an important little girl with such precious abilities, tens of billions of interstellar people will not allow this child to disappear from the scene.

    If the child's parents insist on taking the child away, public opinion will become the first obstacle. No matter where they go in the future, people will always find them, and these people will become the president's eyes on the little girl. .

    Regardless of exposing the dangers of the alienated pathogen, the little girl must be kept by her side.

    If anyone wants to take away the little girl, they are making an enemy of the entire galaxy.

    Such a child can only be raised by the president, not anyone else.

    What he wanted to create was this effect.

    It's so blatant and shameless to rob children.

    Zhou Qin has indeed never seen it before.

    Hu Qingya asked: "What should we do now?"

    Zhou Qin then thought of his guess about Lan Lan's true identity.

    He suddenly mentioned an inexplicable question: "Have you noticed that Lanlan has grown a little taller?"

    Hu Qingya was stunned. She immediately opened the live broadcast room of the fatal training ground and looked carefully at the big screen, which was still talking to the mecha soldiers. Happy little girl playing.

    After carefully looking at it, Hu Qingya was surprised: "It seems to be a little higher... How could this be? Is it true that the climate of the Death Star is not suitable for Lanlan's development?"

    Lanlan left the Death Star before because she had not been there for a year. Grow taller.

    Everyone was worried that the Death Star's climate was affecting her health.

    But now, less than a month after leaving the Death Star, she has actually grown taller than she has in a long time!

    Pursing his lips slightly, Zhou Qin exhaled: "It seems that I guessed it right."

    "What?" Hu Qingya asked immediately.

    Zhou Qin did not say it directly, he only pondered in his heart...

    Sure enough, Lan Lan's growth has nothing to do with eating and drinking. She is not a human, so the nutrition she needs is not human food...

    She needs human faith.

    Everyone loved her on the Death Star, and these loves were similar to faith, so she grew up smoothly.

    But the environment of the Death Star is limited, and the people who love her are also limited, so when this love reaches a peak, she stops growing and her body stagnates.

    After leaving the Death Star, she entered the deadly training ground. In the live broadcast environment, she gained more attention and love from interstellar humans.

    This love eventually turned into energy and filled her body again.

    So she grew taller...

    Zhou Qin raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows.

    If this is the case, then Lanlan can no longer secretly hide her life. Being noticed, loved and believed by others is her destiny and the nutrient for her growth.

    What the president is doing now, although disgusting, has invisibly helped Lan Lan improve her reputation again.

    If so...

    Zhou Qin thought for a long time and had a new plan in mind.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
cooking Da zabebians

Storie brevi

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
4.3K 89 75
https://www.ddxs.com/naimengxiaosangshiqigebabatuanchongwo/ [No CP+Group Pet Cute Baby+Apocalypse+Three-year-old Zombie with Super High Combat Power]...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...