The perfect soulmate

By AsmaAsma966318

" It is only yet another missing case is it ?" Theo faber A talented detective who had solved many cases in h... More

The guidelines
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

chapter 4

19 3 3
By AsmaAsma966318

........

After a moment of silence...

Theo
As for him ?

lavender took a deep sight and said " Well he became my husband's best friend very quickly but I am not sure he feels the same about me actually  I am  not sure I feel the same about him either".

Theo
"Is there any specific reason he might not like you very much ".

lavender
"A month and a half ago Evan worked very hard on a project and spent his time in the office late night trying to get it done perfectly but Ryder begged him to let him take the credit because it will help him get  a promotion . I confront him but he just completely turned it towards something else and said that I never knew about their work or even my husband to begin with it upseted me and Evan didn't talk to him for a some time too but eventually they reconcile but since then he just can't indure me at all ".

Theo
" I am sorry to say but how could Mr Evan talk to him again after he insulted you like this "?.

lavender

" That's how he was kind, compassionate, loving
every person wants him around he just forgive and love so easily having him around I never feel lonely and unloved like I used to before him...."

Theo

"I sorry for asking why would you feel unloved ".

lavender

" oh I am sorry I got carried forgive me its just I used to have very bad anxiety and suffered in depression for years ".

"Oh I am sorry  for your medical and health issues ".

lavender gave a small smile and said wiping her tears away she says " Things would have been easier if it was only medical and health problems ".

" I didn't quite understand "

" My father used to abuse me and my mother. Eventually my mother k*lled my father while saving   me from  my father all of this took a troll in my mental health. Eventually I got diagnosed with depression and started to distance myself from everyone if it wasn't for my husband I would either be dead or in a psychic ward  ".

Theo gave lavender a sympathetic look.

Theo
"What about Mr Evan's family what's their say in it?.

lavender
"We are not in very good terms with them but when I contacted them they said they have no idea".

Theo

" Ok Thank you for your time .I will let you know if we find anything information. If you find something unusual let us know ".

Theo leaves and driving in his car as the sun was going down and the sunshine hit his face

Theo thinks
Past the moments of our life which decides what our future will be what we will be as a person past can make a person or ruin him but the strange thing is the past  was once our present I remember my now past then present too .

A little boy who was always scared didn't feel safe in his own home with his own people .whose father was ready to hit him everytime he made a mistake and thought his son was of no use never sure he considered me one .

Mother who hated me for being born .
As she used to say

" I never should have given birth to you. you are such a misfortune . I couldn't believe anyone can be this ugly and unworthy if I haven't given birth to you I would be able to live so happier. I wish you would have died during birth "

That child hated himself too for being the reason of his mother's unhappiness . He too wanted to die everyday .

A tear drop down from Theo's .

After some time Theo reached lavian and he goes to Lucy and Alan and says " Did you find something unusual or where did he last used his cards ".

Alan
" He used his credit card last on the afternoon of the day he goes missing for buying lunch we called the restaurant and confirmed it ".

Theo
"Any unusual activities within the past months?"

Alan
" No "

Lucy
" Um I am not sure I agree with you on this Mr Maivin ".

Alan
" I know what you're talking about but I don't think it's important ".

Theo
" what is it "?.

Lucy
" There is a specific amount of money that has been going to a person named Edward Smith from Mr Evan's account and it's only happened monthly for the last couple of months."

Alan
" it's going monthly that's why it's normal it's not something to be suspicious ".

Theo
" It's our job to get suspicious mate ".

Theo
" Ok we now need  permission to check the information of the account and the person who receives it .I'll talk
Mr Jaden ".

Lucy says " Ok then see you tomorrow ".

Theo
"Good bye ".

Lucy leaves leaving Alan and Theo alone.

Alan
" So how's Kathy ".

Theo
" yea good " .

Alan
" Stella and I have not seen her for a while ".

Theo
" Then let's go to my house today we will pick Stacy on the way Kathy will be happy to see you guys"

Alan
"No thanks mate we have something to do ( he smiled sarcasticly).

Theo
" May I asked what is it ?"

Alan
" I promised you will be the first one to know mate"
Alan leaves.

Theo stands there alone and he heard his mother's voice in his head " you are such a misfortune I wish you had died during your birth"

Theo talk to Mr Jaden and then goes home.

Theo reached his house and when he opened the door.

Kathy was humming  with headphones.

Kathy felt him coming and took out her headphones and says " Hey how was your day ".

Theo replied " it was fine ".

Kathy understood he was upset about something.

Theo comes in and sees Kathy.

" what happened ".

" no nothing ".

" no something happen .What happened? you said it was alright ".

Theo smiled and said " I said it because it was ".

" no no if it was you would say " It was alright"  ( Kathy said with a lively expression ).

" What happened " Kathy asked holding Theo's hand.

Theo kisses her hands and says " it was really fine . How was your day"?

" Crap the model we had was the most narcissistic and rude she even broke the record of the crazy daisy ".

" Aww you had a hard day I am sorry ".

" it's alright I practice dancing for a while it is  amazing now and about that you didn't took dance lessons from me for a while today is the day ".

" No please not today ".

" No hush come ".

Kathy gave Theo one of the headphones and she played the song perfect.

As they started dancing.

Kathy asked " How is the case going".

Theo

" Everyone has a say  and everyone is reasonable "

( Theo spins Kathy) .

" When someone wants to lie they say the most reasonable things but at the end truth is what is unpredictable

" And are you saying this out of your detective writer mind huh ".

Theo
Kathy loves writing and it is one of the many things she is an expert of but unfortunately she was never brave enough to publish it I encouraged it many times but she said that she doesn't think it's good enough and she wanted to stay fully focused on her job but they are actually very good I never liked reading but her writing hooked me up always.

" A little bit comes from being a detectives wife too".

Theo hugged Kathy and said " lavender bloom she was abused by her father ".

Kathy.
" it's so bad "

"I heard my mother's voice Kathy I heard her she said I was a misfortune and shouldn't be al*ve"

Kathy's eyes got teared up

"Her part in your life is over now. There is no one but us now. Your parents are not in your life anymore. It was all your past I know it's hard to let go .You don't need to forget you need to heal. Come out of the darkness into the light of present.

Theo
" Your are my present and light.  Help me hold my hand through the darkness and bring me to the your sunshine of your love ".

Kathy
" All my love is only for you because. I never knew I could love before you. I knew love only through you . I have never thanked God so much for anyone and anything. no matter what happened  Theo  you can't make me stop loving you".

" promise ".

"promise "

Kathy looks at Theo and wipes out the tears and kissed his cheek " I have read somewhere that men look handsome while crying but I don't think it's for everyone".

They giggle while wiping the tears.

" Gosh Kathy you're so annoying "

  Kathy's words replayed in his mind "The truth is unpredictable.

And he ran to his study while kathy said
"Where? don't go what  about dinner ".

" I wouldn't take long ".

........

Thank you for reading 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 0 17
Detective Aurora Reed has been called for a case, a crime has occurred, more specifically a murder. The victim was found poisoned at the scene and as...
284K 16.2K 80
When Catherine gets stuck in a closet with Theo on New Year's Eve, the socially shy girl never thought she would end up opening her heart to a strang...
I KNOW By Maren Miya Mariee

Mystery / Thriller

77 11 18
'Anna Morgan, the teenager, has been lost for five days and four nights and no one knows where she is. Police are trying their best, they have invest...
2.8K 290 24
A sequel to "Betrayal" Can be read as stand alone but where's the fun in that šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø??? Might as well know the characters' origins...šŸ˜šŸ˜ Lia...