NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 181-190
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 241-270

127 0 0
By missynao

Chapter 241 Hua Zhang: I won’t leave, even if you drive me away

    valley.

    The trees are shady and the farmland is green.

    The lake reflects the sun and the Buddha statue is solemn.

    The air is filled with the aroma of fruits and herbs.

    In the medicine field outside the glass house.

    Hua Zhang's hands were covered with mud and he couldn't close his mouth with laughter.

    Ning Cheng worked hard to plant dozens of herbs after constantly fertilizing and improving the soil quality.

    It's not that the base doesn't pay enough attention, it's just that it can't get the seeds of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Extreme cold and heat destroy the herbs in the wild.

    After an acid rain, no one was spared.

    Hua Zhang, who has a heavy burden on his shoulders, gets angry every day and has trouble sleeping and eating.

    I knew there were medicinal herbs in Hongchuan, but I thought they were not many.

    But he still took the initiative to join the group full of hope, hoping to pick some herbs and cultivate them into mother plants.

    There are rules at Hongchuan Base: you can enter but not exit.

    When he was forcibly "invited" into the high wall, he was still full of anger.

    The people in Hongchuan are really overbearing and lawless.

    When he was taken to the mountain, he burst into tears.

    Herbal medicine!

    So many herbs!

    In addition to the huge glass house, the shadow of Chinese herbal medicine is revealed.

    Surrounding the glass house, there are at least ten acres of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Being escorted away, he threw away his arms on the spot and walked away on his own initiative.

    My mood became more and more excited, and I walked faster and faster.

    The seventy-year-old man felt the wind blowing directly under his feet, and he started to fly...

    When the wind blew, the space was filled with various medicinal fragrances.

    With his decades of qualifications and experience.

    If you smell it carefully, you can accurately determine which herbs give off the medicinal fragrance.

    Isatis root, honeysuckle, Wangbuliuxing, raspberry, Schisandra chinensis, burdock...

    In a short moment, he smelled the medicinal aroma of five or six kinds of Chinese herbal medicine.

    Rushing to the medicine field, there are at least more than 500 varieties of Chinese herbal medicine swaying in the wind.

    Moreover, tens of thousands of each variety are planted.

    So shocking!

    Refugees are saved!

    Our compatriots are saved!

    The descendants of the dragon will not become extinct!

    After seeing so many herbs, I was finally relieved after having been worried for three years.

    When killing pigs for rice, he happily finished three bowls of rice.

    After eating, Lian couldn't wait to ask Brother Zhu to take him up the mountain.

    He is older.

    More than a month of sea voyage left me very exhausted.

    He refused the clean and tidy room and lay naked on the ridge of the medicine field.

    Amid the fragrance of herbs, I snored like thunder and slept extremely soundly!

    As soon as he woke up, he quickly checked the growth of the herbs.

    He checked extremely carefully.

    Each herb is inspected almost one by one.

    Want to select the most suitable mother plant.

    The mother plant is extremely important.

    This is related to whether it can survive and whether it can be divided.

    A good mother plant not only has a high survival rate, but can also grow dozens of ramets.

    With divisions, the herbs will grow longer and longer.

    Therefore, the rhizome must be developed and the vitality must be stronger.

    In fact, plants are just like people, they have strengths and weaknesses.

    The strongest among the strong is the King of Medicine.

    Brother Zhu is very familiar with medicine fields.

    Quickly pointing out the king of medicine for dozens of different herbs.

    Hua Zhang was overjoyed. He found a small branch and inserted it next to the King of Medicine to mark it.

    If you only find one plant of each herb, you may not be able to survive. Once it dies, your trip will be in vain.

    In addition to the King of Medicine, four small King of Medicine plants with similar conditions were also found.

    Hua Zhang was extremely busy and wished he could find all the medicine kings right away.

    With two wings growing on his back, he flew directly back to Ningcheng.

    He only had eyes for life-saving herbs, and didn't even take a second look at the tanks and fighter planes in the valley.

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and stood tall and long on the field.

    "Mr. Hua, don't you scold me for being lawless?"

    Hua Zhang squatted among the herbs, wiping the sweat from his head and picking at the herbs without raising his head.

    "Hey, I won't scold you. Whether you are law-abiding or lawless, that's not something I should consider."

    "I only know that the medicine field in Hongchuan is really good!"

    "When I leave, just don't stop me from pulling out the medicine king."

    Zhou Chen smiled and kicked a piece of soil off the field.

    "Are you still thinking of leaving?"

    Hua Zhang raised his head and looked at the other party in confusion.

    "Can you really get in and out?"

    "Then I won't leave. There are enough herbs here for me to do research!"

    He had many students, and two of his disciples survived.

    Cultivating the mother plant is a big deal, but the apprentice is enough.

    It would be more beneficial for him to stay here and do research.

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    What?

    This old man still doesn’t want to leave?

    Hua Zhang really stared at Zhou Chen seriously: "Mr. Zhou, would you like me to set up a laboratory here?" "

    I'll write a letter and ask a direct disciple to bring a group of students over."

    "Don't look at what you have here. There are many herbal medicines, but the variety is not as complete as before the natural disaster."

    "Maybe I can use bacteria to cultivate some new herbal medicines that are missing here but have similar medicinal effects." "

    Actually, I have been thinking about this research for many years!"

    " It’s just that there were no natural disasters at that time, there was no shortage of Chinese herbal medicines, and Western medicine overwhelmed Chinese medicine practitioners, so they didn’t get started.” “

    Now the environment is different. Hongchuan is the only base with a medicinal garden, but 80% of the herbal varieties are still missing. ."

    "Different medicinal materials can be used to prepare different cures."

    "I think it's a good time to try research..."

    He was full of interest and full of confidence.

    Doesn’t Hongchuan lack talents?

    He Hua Zhang is the top among talents!

    No need to force me, I will stay on my own initiative.

    The kind that I couldn't drive away...

    As a result, Zhou Chen waved his hand and refused: "I can't afford it!"

    Hua Zhang: "..."

    Hua Zhang was anxious.

    He carefully took out his reading glasses from his coat pocket and put them on.

    The reading glasses are very old, the left lens is broken, and only the right one is usable.

    Hua Zhang asked: "Why?"

    Zhou Chen said: "We can't afford it." Hua Zhang said

    anxiously: "There are only seven or eight people, and we eat very little."

    Zhou Chen spread his hands: "Seven or eight people, we have to consume at least every day Two or three kilograms of grain."

    Hua Zhang was speechless: "Then I'll take care of it and ask the military base to provide supplies to the research team."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "Who provides the supplies to the military base?"

    Hua Zhang: " ..."

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes on the spot when he was asked to go up the mountain to pull out herbs.

    "Madman Zhou, are you shameless?"

    "Your dog eats more than seven or eight people every day!"

    "Hua Lao is a towering figure in the field of Chinese medicine. No matter how many bases cry and beg him, he won't go!" "

    You Don't be ungrateful! If you didn't have a medicine field here, Mr. Hua wouldn't bother to talk to you..."

    Hua Zhang: "..."

    Little comrade, are you sure you are putting in a good word for me?

    Zhou Chen bent down and picked up a piece of mud and threw it at Xiaobai's face: "How come you are such a slut everywhere?"

    "If you don't stand guard or patrol, you only eat free food, and your salary will be deducted!"

    Xiaobai shouted that he was wronged: "Master asked me to come!"

    " When Coptis chinensis is ripe, pick the big ones and dry them!"

    "I am a soldier. I have to do the work of a soldier and also grow herbs."

    "I do two jobs by myself, so don't give me chicken legs. , and they said I was eating free rice."

    "I squeeze you Master Bai all day long, Huang Shiren is not as cruel as you..."

    Zhou Chen kicked the dirt with his feet and used it as a cannonball, hitting Xiaobai.

    "You are proclaiming yourself master in front of me, and you still want to eat chicken drumsticks. Eat a hammer!"

    Xiaobai dodged, but ended up sitting on the ground.

    Hua Zhang and Lao Zhu's eyes almost fell out.

    Hua Zhang exclaimed: "Herbs..."

    Lao Zhu rushed over and gave him a beating: "You are a bully and destroyer of masters. I asked you to pick herbs, not to destroy them..."

    Xiaobai covered his head tightly. :"Why am I always the one who's hurt……"

Chapter 242 I am a person with a bottom line

    Xiaobai was furious.

    Roll up your sleeves and work hard.

    "Crazy Zhou, I'm going to get you today!"

    "I said, no one can stop me!"

    Halfway through rolling up his sleeves, he noticed that a man in military uniform had arrived.

    His military rank was far behind him.

    "Ahem——"

    Deputy Commander Bai stood on the field with his hands behind his back.

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Just as Xiaobai was about to admit defeat, he heard Madman Zhou complaining first.

    "The deputy commander came just in time. You're a bad soldier. You should collapse. Save some food!"

    Xiao Bai: "..."

    At this time, deputy commander Bai's face was green and white, and he was a little excited.

    How can I be in the mood to listen to Madman Zhou's nonsense?

    He had just walked around.

    m220 has stimulated him.

    Four truck-mounted mortars scared his calves to the point of weakness.

    I wanted to talk to Madman Zhou immediately, but on the way over, I saw the airport.

    When he was on the other side of the lake, he actually saw something in the open space on the other side.

    It was just covered with a tarpaulin, vaguely revealing the shape of an airplane.

    At that time, he didn't think about fighter planes.

    I thought I got a few helicopters from Yingjiang Guy.

    By the time he got to the airport, he noticed something was wrong.

    Lifting the tarp, I saw a slot machine equipped with cannonballs, a Chinook.

    There is also the F15 fighter plane that fully interprets the aesthetics of violence...

    At that moment, his heart was no longer purely angry, worried, and doubtful, but more excited.

    excited!

    So excited!

    As a soldier, who doesn't love weapons.

    Especially Yingjiang's fighter plane.

    You can say that the eagle sauce is bad, but you cannot say that the eagle sauce is bad.

    Yingjiang, who likes to make war fortune, is very willing to spend money on weapons research.

    All kinds of war-grade weapons have been the world's leader for half a century!

    Deputy Commander Bai reached out and stroked the F15, his heart beating loudly.

    Good guy!

    You can even get this stuff!

    At that moment, a hundred thoughts came to his mind!

    Deputy Commander Bai pointed to the lake: "Go for a walk by the lake."

    Zhou Chen refused directly: "I won't go."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    He explained: "I can't draw a gun, what are you afraid of? Zhou

    Chen took it for granted: "Why are you afraid of me? I'm afraid of crocodiles."

    Deputy Commander Bai was startled and looked back at the lake: "There are crocodiles in the lake?"

    Zhou Chen said: "There are also crocodile eggs, Dabu, you can go there yourself." Look."

    Crocodile eggs?

    A great supplement indeed!

    Isn't this another kind of food?

    When Deputy Commander Bai thought about food, he quickly walked to the pile of stones.

    The stones were piled high, and nothing could be seen through the gaps.

    As soon as he climbed up, a crocodile from the lake rushed over excitedly.

    Bouncing on the spot, opening a crocodile mouth full of sharp teeth...

    Deputy Commander Bai subconsciously wanted to draw his gun.

    I found that the rocks were piled too high for the crocodile to climb up.

    The crocodile jumped twice before turning around and returning to the lake, staring at the enemy with its eyes.

    There are more than a dozen crocodiles of different sizes lying on the beach on the shore.

    Almost every crocodile has a pile of crocodile eggs next to it.

    It was huge, like a large pebble, sparkling in the sun.

    Deputy Commander Bai returned to Tiankan.

    Pointing to the lake excitedly: "There are so many crocodile eggs, why don't you pick them up?"

    Zhou Chen looked disgusted: "The smell is very fishy and the taste is not good. I won't eat rhubarb now."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "... …"

    It's true that the wealthy family is stinking of wine and meat, and the bones are frozen to death on the road!"

    Deputy Commander Bai put his hands on his hips: "If you don't mind me, I'll pick it up and take it back when I leave."

    Zhou Chen immediately shouted, "Xiao Bai, why don't you hurry up and get moving?"

    "You've got your thighs wrapped, your promotion is just around the corner! "

    Xiao Bai, who usually opposed Zhou Chen at every turn, ran to get the tools very quickly.

    Deputy Commander Bai quickly stopped him: "Don't move, I'll pick it up myself."

    He was not afraid that his soldiers would want to be promoted.

    There is no difference between a first-level sergeant and a new recruit. No matter how high they can get if they are promoted further.

    There are simply too many crocodiles and they are too ferocious.

    I'm afraid that my soldiers' lives are in danger!

    Xiaobai moved extremely quickly and had already brought the bamboo pole and basket.

    "Deputy Commander, don't worry, I'm a first-class picker of crocodile eggs." "

    If I, a novice, make a move, the crocodiles will cry!"

    There are nets and wires on the bamboo poles.

    Xiaobai placed the basket below, climbed up on the rocks, flipped the crocodile over with electricity, and dug out the eggs.

    A few netted a few, and a few netted a few, and after a few nets, half the basket was filled.

    Deputy Commander Bai held a crocodile egg and compared it with his fist. It was big and heavy.

    nice one!

    Take it back for everyone to try and replenish the health of the two leaders.

    Xiaobai worked enthusiastically and was very skillful in every move.

    At first glance, it seems that I often take out crocodile eggs!

    Deputy Commander Bai watched for a while, then took Zhou Chen to the side to talk about business.

    He thought again and again: "These weapons of yours..."

    Zhou Chen's attitude was tougher: "Mine!"

    Deputy Commander Bai almost spit out a mouthful of old blood: "What do you mean, you are a commoner..."

    Zhou Chen's attitude was even tougher: "The end of the world You know it so clearly?"

    Deputy Commander Bai glared: "The earth has exploded, the world is going to be destroyed, and the national law is the national law!"

    Zhou Chen spread his hands: "Then I suggest you talk to Uncle Bai first... ..."

    Deputy Commander Bai was puzzled: "What do you mean?"

    What are you talking about with my father?

    My father was a veteran, and his ideological consciousness was higher than mine.

    We must support national law and military law!

    Zhou Chen said: "You don't really think that Hongchuan can get these weapons with just a Black Hawk from the base, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai frowned: "Didn't you get it?"

    Zhou Chen raised his hands and raised his eyebrows. Tan: "Hongchuan wants guns but not guns, cannons but not cannons. Do you have the ability to snatch these from more than a hundred Yingjiang soldiers?"

    Deputy Commander Bai subconsciously asked: "Who did it?"

    Zhou Chen said: "My friend."

    Deputy Commander Bai asked, "Who is your friend?"

    So Zhou Chen started to talk about the same old story: "I have a friend..."

    Zhou Chen made up for half an hour, and Deputy Commander Bai listened for half an hour.

    When I heard the end, I felt mixed inside.

    Deputy Commander Bai looked in disbelief: "You mean, Hongchuan has developed to this day because of your friend's help?"

    Zhou Chen didn't feel ashamed at all: "Of course, otherwise it would have been all on my own. , can you monopolize such a place with just a rifle?"

    "Ask Uncle Bai, how many thugs were there on this land back then?"

    "Many thugs have long lost their humanity and kill everyone on sight, forcing us to just Can shoot and shoot."

    "When I discovered this land, I only had one gun with half a magazine of bullets."

    "Without the help of my friends, I would not even be able to clear out the valley if I lost my life."

    " Look at this orchard, look at these crops, look at the excavators and hundreds of containers under the mountain..."

    "Can one person get this?"

    "Unless this person has special powers!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was disheveled in the wind.

    Really...

    it was all his fault that his old father and mother boasted that Madman Zhou was omnipotent in his letter.

    I never mentioned Madman Zhou’s friend.

    He just took it for granted that these supplies were made by Madman Zhou alone.

    But why does he feel like something is wrong?

    Deputy Commander Bai stared at Zhou Chen with sharp eyes: "You kid didn't lie to me, did you?"

    Zhou Chen looked directly at the other person's eyes calmly: "No!"

    "I am a person with a bottom line, how could I do such a thing as lying to others?" There is no such thing as offline!”

Chapter 243: Fully armed, spying on the enemy

    Deputy Commander Bai wolfed down the porridge from his bowl.

    Ginger and lean pork porridge, and a plate of kimchi and radish are a perfect match.

    Seeing that her son's porridge bowl was empty, Mrs. Bai quickly added a second bowl.

    Seeing that his son was eating deliciously, he felt distressed and happy at the same time: "Eat slowly, no one will compete with you."

    Deputy Commander Bai nodded while eating: "Mom, the porridge you make is the most fragrant. I can't help but find ginger specially. And lean meat."

    Mrs. Bai laughed so hard that her eyes crinkled: "The ginger is grown at the base, and one or two lean meat was specially left from the pig slaughter yesterday. We don't usually have fresh pork to eat."

    Deputy Commander Bai nodded.

    Definitely!

    Almost all the animals are dead, so where can we get live pigs?

    Only Hongchuan can have such weird things happen!

    He ate with satisfaction: "This is already very good. I haven't eaten such delicious porridge in more than three years."

    Old Mrs. Bai refilled her son's bowl: "Eat more if you like it. It's a pity that Wenhui didn't come and didn't have this good taste." ."

    Deputy Commander Bai pointed to the box he brought: "Everything is fine with Wenhui!"

    "Knowing that I was coming to Hongchuan, I went to pull out a few feet of cloth and stayed up late to make you a dress." "

    There was not enough time, otherwise I would have I will sew one for dad."

    Mrs. Bai quickly opened the box and found the clothes her daughter-in-law had specially made for her.

    Indeed, it is also called polyester fabric.

    In the apocalypse, supplies are scarce.

    The clothes and shoes of the survivors were either lost during the migration or were stolen by thugs.

    Many refugees don't even have a pair of shoes, and the only clothes they have are in tatters.

    When natural disasters strike, officials organize people to collect supplies.

    There is fabric, but very little.

    Less means more expensive!

    It must have taken a lot of points to pull out several feet of fabric to sew a piece of clothing.

    Old Mrs. Bai was very moved: "Wenhui is a filial person. It's a pity that her parents didn't survive the extreme heat..."

    After feeling regretful, she put away her clothes: "I didn't know you would come. Your dad and I exchanged our points for food. Get ready for the next fishing boat to take you back to Ningcheng."

    "When you get back, tell Wenhui that your dad and I are lacking for everything here." "

    You two exchange more food for food. You are as thin as chopsticks."

    Old Mrs. Bai Glancing out the window.

    Fruit trees and crops are all green.

    She hesitated for a moment and whispered: "Son, did you see it when you went up the mountain?"

    Deputy Commander Bai nodded: "Yes."

    Mrs. Bai's loving face suddenly became serious: "Son, Xiao Zhou... He is a very good young man, there is no Xiao Zhou..."

    Deputy Commander Bai put down the empty bowl and wiped his mouth: "Mom, I know what you want to say, I will talk to Dad first, and then we will talk."

    At this time, Uncle Bai appeared at the door.

    "Have you eaten well? Let's go when you're done eating..."

    Deputy Commander Bai quickly followed.

    Taking the elevator up the mountain again, I found that many people had gathered at the airport.

    The tarpaulin was lifted, and an F15, a Tiger, and a Black Hawk were exposed to the air.

    In front of the Tiger helicopter, Lao Qian and Lao Han were arguing.

    "Old Qian, don't go too far. Last time I had a stomachache and you flew. It's my turn this time!"

    "You had a stomachache and missed the flight. It's none of my business..."

    "You can't fucking talk To be reasonable, it's only fair to fly in turns..."

    Deputy Commander Bai looked puzzled: "Dad, where are we going?"

    Uncle Bai said: "It's been almost a month. I'm going to give the shipbuilding guy a shot."

    "On the way. Fly to Coal Island, and then go south to observe Xiao Benzi’s camp.”

    “I’ve always known that there is Xiao Benzi’s camp there, but I’ve never flown to see it...”

    Deputy Commander Bai was very excited: “I came to Hongchuan. Another task is to find out the enemy situation near the Hongchuan Sea."

    "By the way, we have to bring Tang Ming with us. Young people are the future of the motherland."

    Uncle Bai rolled his eyes at his son: "I need you to remind me, Mayor Jiang. I’ve already gone to call someone.”

    There is a stone house next to the ammunition depot.

    Zhou Chen walked out fully armed.

    He was dressed in armed police riot gear, armed from head to toe to the teeth.

    A 95mm assault rifle hangs on his body.

    "This time we are going to spy on the enemy. Everyone, put on your equipment."

    Old Han rushed in with a "swish".

    The three people who were partners with him rushed in immediately.

    The four groups of old money are envious and hateful.

    Deputy Commander Bai walked into the stone house and was shocked by the equipment inside.

    On the shelves, there are not only armed police equipment, but also military equipment.

    Night vision goggles, tactical belt, bulletproof vest, all needed.

    A group of veterans are full of suspicion and love for military uniforms, and they are fully armed and dressed in green.

    Deputy Commander Bai took out a suit and put it on.

    My body is too thin and I can't stand it up.

    "Report!"

    Tang Ming stood at the door and saluted.

    Deputy Commander Bai was putting on a bulletproof vest: "Stop making reports and quickly change your equipment."

    Everyone changed their equipment.

    Zhou Chen was wearing a black anti-riot suit and looked extremely eye-catching.

    "Old Qin, you first locate the location of the notebook."

    The F15 driven by Lao Xiao is a fighter plane, which is best suited for spying on the enemy.

    The Yingjiang guy who was taken out of the air force's arsenal is nothing to worry about.

    But it only lacked a small book of ships and fuel, and its firepower was unknown.

    If you drive the Slot Machine and Black Hawk over there rashly, you are likely to be targeted by rocket launchers.

    Lao Xiao rubbed his hands together excitedly, stepped on the ladder and stared up at the cabin.

    Under the envious eyes of countless people, he drove onto the runway.

    "Whoosh" rushed out of the valley and straight into the sky.

    "Grandma, you're a bear! Fighter planes are so fast..."

    The foursome of Lao Han got on the slot machine.

    The Black Hawk has started, and Zhou Chen gets into the passenger seat.

    Deputy Commander Bai and Tang Ming climbed into the back seat.

    As we neared departure, we discovered that one person was missing.

    Zhou Chen's bad temper came out on the spot.

    He picked up the walkie-talkie and cursed directly.

    "Chu Fan, your grandson, you are so slow to pick up a sniper. You are in labor. Do you want to find a midwife for you?"

    Everyone: "..."

    One minute later.

    Deputy Commander Bai saw a young man coming quickly.

    He was carrying a sniper on his back and looked dripping with sweat. He must have run back from a very far away place.

    Chu Fan was about to board the plane when he was yelled at by Zhou Chen again.

    "Go and change your equipment. If you want to die so much, why don't you jump into the lake and feed the crocodiles?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Rumbling -

    the tiger plane is in front, the Black Hawk is behind, and the two helicopters fly away from Hongchuan.

    Deputy Commander Bai looked out the window.

    Only when you look down from the air can you truly see the entire Hongchuan base.

    I thought the crop area to the east was large enough.

    Unexpectedly, crops were grown inside and outside the high walls in the west, south and north.

    Deputy Commander Bai observed with a telescope.

    The crops in the farmland on three sides are growing as well as those on the east side!

    He sighed in his heart.

    Hongchuan is indeed a big dog.

    The total area of ​​cultivated land amounts to at least a thousand fields.

    Not only crops, but also orchards are planted all around.

    Thanks to the large number of excavators Hongchuan has.

    Otherwise, if we just rely on manpower to open up wasteland, we may still be moving stones manually...

    The helicopter turned and flew towards the west.

    While flying over the pier.

    Deputy Commander Bai saw a breeding area set up around the dock.

    The breeding area is not large, with one grid after another, and the divisions are very obvious.

    There were two elderly fishermen lying on the edge of the boat, fishing for something in the water.

    Deputy Commander Bai was confused: "Is Hongchuan engaged in aquaculture?"

Chapter 244 I have never seen such a shameless person

    Tang Ming also held a telescope.

    He identified what the old fisherman was holding: "It seems to be kelp!"

    In the blink of an eye, the helicopter had flown a hundred meters away from the pier.

    Deputy Commander Bai quickly turned around and observed that the old fisherman’s hand was indeed kelp.

    It seems that the growth situation is less than ideal.

    The old fisherman put the kelp in the water, with disappointment on his old face.

    Immediately afterwards, another old fisherman pulled up a fishing net.

    The kelp hanging on it was sparse, but the two old fishermen were talking and laughing.

    It seems that the growth of this part of kelp farming is pretty good.

    Deputy Commander Bai was shocked: "The water quality around Hongchuan is good. Even kelp can be cultivated artificially."

    Uncle Bai, who was driving the Black Hawk, rolled his eyes at his son: "I don't know!"

    "When you eat pig-killing rice, you just eat it." Didn't you eat kelp for the meat?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was surprised: "The kelp used to stew the pork was raised by Hongchuan himself?"

    He thought it was dried kelp picked from wasteland.

    No wonder it tastes more tender and fragrant than dried kelp...

    looking at the Hongchuan base getting farther and farther behind.

    I can’t help but sigh deeply, this is a treasure base!

    Endless sea area.

    The shadows of two helicopters fell on the sea.

    Countless red-eyed sharks are in pursuit.

    We chased for five nautical miles before we had to turn around and give up.

    Before turning around, his scarlet eyes were full of malice.

    Uncle Bai said "tsk": "Red-eyed sharks are very ferocious. Let's catch one next time and study it!" He

    turned around and glanced at his son: "Isn't Ning Cheng fishing and making fish cakes? I must have caught a red-eyed shark before. ?"

    "How was the anatomy?"

    At this time, Deputy Commander Bai was staring at the young man opposite.

    He is tall enough, has a strong body, and has a crew cut. He is a handsome-looking young man.

    He hugged her in his arms, pursed his lips tightly, and never said a word.

    Deputy Commander Bai originally wanted to ask the other party about his shooting skills, but now he could only answer the old father's question first.

    "The anatomy is very poor, the whole body is full of venom, and the maggots cultured with it are poisonous and useless!"

    When Uncle Bai heard this, he suddenly lost interest: "Then we won't fight, it's boring."

    Zhou Chen suddenly suddenly Qi thought: "It would be great if I could train and control it."

    "After you control it, hit wherever you point, no matter whether it's a pirate or a foreigner, you won't even leave any bones left!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Young man, you still have this idea. Quite novel!

    Unfortunately, the red-eyed shark has a brain problem and bites people and hits objects.

    After the mutation, even the teeth are extremely strong.

    The fishing boats heading to Coal Island had teeth marks on their steel shells.

    It is impossible to control it manually!

    A fishing boat appeared on the sea.

    Drive towards Hongchuan from the southwest.

    The other party recognized the base helicopter and sounded its siren to say hello.

    The decks of expensive ocean-going fishing boats were piled with black coal.

    Deputy Commander Bai hissed: "It's such a waste for such a good fishing boat to transport coal!"

    Zhou Chen immediately said: "Isn't it right? I feel bad every time I transport coal."

    "It's a pity that I, Hongchuan, are too poor. So poor that we don't even have a cargo ship."

    "Deputy Commander, there must be a lot of cargo ships at the Ningcheng base, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai shut up immediately.

    Madman Zhou is really annoying.

    They want guns, cannons, planes, tanks, and now they want cargo ships.

    So thick-skinned!

    Zhou Chen turned around and said, "Why don't you speak, deputy commander?"

    "If you don't speak, I'll take it as your promise!"

    At this time, the helicopter just flew over the bow of the fishing boat.

    Zhou Chen picked up the speaker and turned on the speaker: "Stop crying, Old Li. Wipe your tears quickly."

    "Deputy Commander Bai said that he would give us two Hongchuan freighters to transport coal."

    Deputy Commander Bai's face turned green: "When did I say..."

    "Woo! Woo! Woo -"

    Lao Li, who was driving on the sea, sounded the whistle three times to express his joy.

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    You're crazy!

    He didn't even say a word, making it seem like he really agreed.

    Zhou Chen not only talked nonsense with Lao Li, but also connected with the slot machine flying ahead.

    "Old Han, did you all hear this?"

    "Deputy Commander Bai is a good leader. I wish we, Hongchuan, were so poor." "

    Everyone, thank you, Deputy Commander Bai, for being aware of everything and being considerate of yourself and the people!"

    Loudspeaker There was laughter and applause.

    Immediately afterwards, Lao Han and his three teammates took turns expressing their gratitude.

    "Thank you, deputy commander!"

    "Deputy commander is mighty..."

    There was such a big movement, and it would not end well if the freighter was not given.

    Deputy Commander Bai really wanted to hit him to death: "Crazy Zhou, don't do this. I'm not saying what you said, so I can't count."

    Zhou Chen smiled treacherously: "It doesn't matter who said it, anyway, Lao Li This good news will be spread throughout Hongchuan."

    "Whether we give it to you or not, it's up to you!"

    Deputy Commander Bai went crazy: "Humph, it's useless even if it spreads to all the bases."

    Zhou Chen laughed loudly: " It really doesn't matter. Once the news spreads, other bases will naturally rush to deliver it if Ningcheng doesn't do it."

    "Wouldn't someone take the initiative to deliver the wires and cables?" He

    still sighed: "Mayor Feng is such a good person. I just like such generous and generous partners."

    "Hey, if I had known that the deputy commander was so stingy, I should have sent 20% more food to Wencheng." "I will

    do this next time. Wencheng will be taken care of and shipped to Ningcheng. There isn’t much food left.”

    “There’s no way, who made us Hongchuan poor...”

    Deputy Commander Bai: “...”

    You shameless Madman Zhou!

    Why doesn't God strike you with lightning?

    He actually threatened me with food!

    Do you think this will work?

    Well, it does work!

    you win!

    Deputy Commander Bai tried his best to restrain himself from wanting to draw his gun.

    "Here, give it, I don't have two ships, I only have one ship, do you want it?"

    Zhou Chen laughed.

    He quickly took out a pack of Huazi and passed the cigarette to the fire.

    "Then we, Hongchuan, are waiting for the freighter from Ning Cheng!"

    "Major Tang, you are a witness. You have to help our Hongchuan remember this." "

    In case someone takes advantage of the officialdom and wants to Regret..."

    Deputy Commander Bai, who had just lit his cigarette, choked and his face turned red.

    "Ahem...cough..."

    "As a soldier, I promise you a lot of money!"

    "Crazy Zhou, you are really nothing!"

    The two of them were not familiar with each other before, and they knew how to be polite when speaking.

    Ever since Zhou Chen asked for guns, cannons and tanks, he knew that the other party was shameless.

    Not only did he set a trap for him today, but he also dared to question his character. It would be strange not to scold him!

    It's not scary to be fooled, but it's scary not to take advantage of the opportunity to reap the benefits.

    Deputy Commander Bai grabbed the entire pack of cigarettes and stuffed them into his pocket.

    He was about to mention the food...

    Zhou Chen took off his headphones, turned around and lay down on the chair.

    A pair of eyes stared at him maliciously.

    "Deputy Commander, there are a lot of submarines at the military dock, right?"

    "I, Hongchuan, am famous for not being greedy. Just send two submarines that are about to be decommissioned."

    "Torpedoes, artillery, missiles, and mines are all equipped. We will I promise I won't dislike it..."

    Poof -

    Deputy Commander Bai was so angry that he vomited out a mouthful of blood.

    Not greedy?

    Don't you dislike it?

    He has never seen such a shameless person!

Chapter 245: Make money with your blood, I will reward you with a der

    Enter Blackhawk.

    Zhou Chen and Deputy Commander Bai started to quarrel.

    Zhou Chen: "You are stingy."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "You are really punished!"

    Zhou Chen: "Isn't it just two submarines?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "You think submarines are nothing?"

    Zhou Chen: "I am Hongchuan Poor."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "I, Ningcheng, are even poorer."

    Zhou Chen: "We, Hongchuan, are surrounded by enemies..."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "We, Ningcheng, have countless pirates..."

    Zhou Chen: "I will take it as your promise. It's gone!"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "Oh, that's a submarine. Do you think cheating will work?"

    Zhou Chen: "How can you know the result if you don't try it?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    Crazy Zhou must be talking to Feng Youcai. Come.

    Both of them are in trouble!

    No, if Feng Youcai is worried about ghosts.

    Then, Madman Zhou is the one taking a detour!

    He would always take a detour when he saw a ghost...

    He suddenly felt that Feng Youcai was not so annoying anymore!

    After all, they only catch you collecting food.

    There is no such thing as food in Ningcheng, so no matter how hard you try, you won't be able to find it.

    But Madman Zhou is here to catch you collecting guns and submarines.

    Ning Cheng really has this thing...

    Deputy Commander Bai looked depressed and simply closed his eyes to rest.

    Tang Ming looked at the deputy commander who refused to continue, feeling shocked and amused.

    It is said that when a scholar encounters a soldier, there is no reason to explain.

    A soldier encounters a conscientious scoundrel who cannot be beaten without a gun.

    This is also a kind of torture!

    Tang Ming stared at the back of Zhou Chen's head.

    Jiang Yu's choice is correct!

    In this world, there is probably only Madman Zhou who plays cards that do not follow common sense.

    Only someone who is more powerful than other private base owners can give him a platform to help him fulfill his late father's legacy!

    Tang Ming no longer thought about it.

    His eyes fell to the opposite side and locked on the sniper in the young man's arms.

    "Your sniper is pretty good. Is this a sniper only for armed police?"

    Chu Fan, who was indifferent to everything, nodded.

    Tang Ming: "..."

    Just nodded?

    Are you welcome?

    Hongchuan has soil and water problems.

    What kind of weird things are raised?

    It's so annoying that it annoys people to death.

    It's so boring that it suffocates people to death.

    There are also soldiers who dare to arrange scandals about their superiors...

    Two hours later.

    A voice broke the calm.

    The slot machine in front was connected: "Attention, one sea mile ahead is within the range of Yingjiang artillery fire."

    Deputy Commander Bai immediately opened his eyes and raised his binoculars to observe.

    There is an island three miles ahead.

    The island is large and desolate.

    The rockets on the slot machine are ready to attack at any time.

    They have done this kind of thing like bombarding ships several times.

    The ship that Yingjiangguo worked so hard to build was smashed to pieces by one of their cannons.

    Once, twice, three times...

    a bunch of Yingjiang guys were so angry that they went crazy.

    I wish I could die together, but I couldn't kill the enemy, and I was completely beaten to the point of losing my temper.

    The two helicopters remained out of gunfire range.

    Flying around the island.

    Old Han's voice came over the radio: "Strange, why didn't you see the ship?"

    "Yingjiang Guy built the ship in advance?"

    "No, it's happened several times. At least half of the saws, chisels and other tools were damaged."

    "Tools" If you can't keep up, the construction progress should be slowed down..."

    Zhou Chen said casually and calmly: "Just lie down!"

    "Every time I am bombarded by others, it will never end, but you can also lie down!"

    Everyone shouted. Listen, I think it makes sense!

    Hongchuan's move was just like Ling Chi's.

    Use a dull knife to cut the flesh, and you will have to wait for a month after cutting it.

    After finally regaining his fighting spirit, Hongchuan came again carrying a blunt knife.

    This is not cutting off the flesh, but cutting off the spirit and will!

    After repeated mental torture, no matter how strong your heart is, it will collapse...

    Through the telescope, Deputy Commander Bai observed the people on the island.

    First there was a group of guys, some playing ball, some playing poker, and some naked sunbathing.

    The sentry observed the helicopter taking off his pants and doing uncivilized actions...

    but no one took the enemy's situation seriously.

    To put it bluntly, Yingjiang Guy, who has been hit hard several times, is in ruins!

    Deputy Commander Bai observed the crowd carefully. There were no less than a hundred people in total, and they were in good spirits.

    But his body is on the thin side and not as strong and strong as the old father mentioned in his letter.

    There is only one possibility: there is not much food on the island...

    The camera turned and his eyes fell on the little pickle in the open space to the west.

    There is indeed not much food on the island.

    The little pickles who were treated like dogs by Yingjiang Guy were all starved and skinny.

    Almost all the hair has fallen out, like patients collectively suffering from terminal cancer...

    More than two hundred little pickles were lying or sitting on the ruins.

    His expression was numb, and his eyes were dull as he looked at the endless sea...

    No ships left the island, and no supplies were available.

    Foreigners on this island are indeed nothing to worry about.

    If the polar night really comes, how many people will survive in the end?

    Old Han's voice came: "I'll fly over and have a look..."

    Zhou Chen immediately stopped him: "Don't be fooled!"

    Old Han asked: "Are you saying there's a scam?"

    Zhou Chen replied: "Whether there's a scam, you call it. Won't we know it with just one cannonball?"

    Old Han felt heartbroken: "The opponent has no ships, so firing one shot would be a big loss!"

    Zhou Chen sighed: "The situation is bigger, isn't there a deputy commander here?"

    "The purpose of our trip What is it?"

    "I am waiting for the common people to help the military base to find out the enemy's situation!"

    "Forget about fuel and other things, but the base will compensate us for the artillery shells fired!"

    "Really, deputy commander?"

    Pfft!

    The people at Hongchuan base haven’t laughed yet.

    Tang Ming was the first to burst out laughing!

    Deputy Commander Bai glared at Zhou Chen, then turned to Tang Ming next to him.

    Brat, where are you from?

    Lao Han learned bad things and immediately became excited.

    "If the deputy commander doesn't say anything, do we assume you agreed?"

    "Since you can compensate, why not shoot two rounds today." "

    One shot landed on Yingjiang Man's head, and one shot landed on Little Pickle's head. It's so cool. ."

    "Target locked!"

    "Prepare for rocket launch!"

    "3, 2, 1... launch!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was about to speak.

    Whoosh -

    a rocket dragged a long flame tail and shot towards the island.

    Whoosh -

    the second rocket dragged the tail of flames and bombarded the island.

    Deputy Commander Bai didn't care about anything.

    Immediately lie down at the window, raise the telescope and observe.

    Two rockets landed on the heads of Eagle Sauce Guy and Little Pickle respectively, one after the other.

    There was an explosion and flames shot into the sky.

    Countless enemies were instantly disintegrated in the explosion.

    The remaining limbs in the air fell to the ruins like rain.

    There were screams on the island, and countless figures fled in panic.

    At both explosion sites, people were burned to death.

    With a strong desire to survive, these firemen threw themselves at the crowd while letting out shrill screams...

    "Help..."

    "Sarejiuse..."

    Swish, swish -

    in the dense forest on the ridge, several artillery shells were fired. hair.

    Each shell trailed a flame tail, drawing arcs in the air and hitting the helicopter at sea.

    Deputy Commander Bai broke out in a cold sweat: "Rockets, dodge!"

    Boom boom boom -

    several rockets exploded in the air thirty meters away from the slot machine.

    Strong shock waves shook all directions.

    Slot machines bear the brunt of the impact.

    The fuselage shook uncontrollably in the air.

    Various devices sounded blaring alarms.

    The impact of the Black Hawk behind the Tiger fuselage was not great, but it was still shaking.

    Everyone gripped the handrails tightly, tensing their muscles to stabilize their bodies.

    If they weren't wearing seat belts, everyone would have been thrown out...

    Uncle Bai and Lao Han are both veterans.

    Operate quickly, try your best to stabilize the helicopter and quickly retreat a hundred meters.

    Fly out of the maximum impact range of the shock wave.

    The two helicopters gradually stabilized.

    Old Han's voice came from the radio.

    Very excited, the kind of excitement that comes after a disaster.

    "Ying Jiang is so damn cunning!"

    "He has already prepared weapons and is waiting for us to come!"

    "If you hadn't reminded me, Xiao Zhou, we would have just followed their lead..."

    Zhou Chen asked, "The other party is fighting How many artillery shells?"

    Old Han: "Eight, a full eight."

    "Eight artillery shells exploded together, we were not killed, we almost crashed..."

    Zhou Chen immediately turned around: "Deputy Commander, our two One artillery shell drew out eight enemy artillery shells. What a profit!"

    "In addition to the two compensation shells, should the base reward four more?"

    This guy is always planning to get guns and cannons...

    In the end of the world, industrial civilization will no longer exist. exist.

    Every time he fired a cannonball, he lost one shell and felt a pain in his body.

    Madman Zhou insisted that he was making money with blood.

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't bear it anymore.

    "Earn money with blood!"

    "I will reward you der..."

    ...

    ps:

    I accidentally knocked over the water glass today and poured boiled water on my laptop...

    I rushed to the Huawei flagship store.

    You know how tragic the ending is...

    sad, tears running down... [The baby is wronged, but the baby doesn't say it]

Chapter 246 Condolences to Coal Island

    Two helicopters flew to Coal Island.

    Coal Island is desolate, so residential areas were built using local materials.

    On the ruins are mountains of coal.

    The helicopter landed smoothly.

    Director Lu ran up to meet him.

    "Commander, I didn't know you would come to inspect. I..."

    His clothes were covered in black and gray.

    A pair of dark hands wiped on the clothes.

    Except for his own apprentice, all other coal workers in Coal Island are novices.

    Primitive mining has a high risk factor.

    Although he is the director of the factory, he almost always provides on-site guidance in the mine.

    He was as dirty as a coal man.

    Zhou Chen had severe mysophobia and quickly introduced him to Deputy Commander Bai.

    "Director Lu, this is Deputy Commander Bai, the big leader from Ningcheng."

    When Director Lu heard this, he turned around with both hands.

    Very enthusiastically, he reached out to Deputy Commander Bai.

    When the two shook hands, Deputy Commander Bai's hands were covered in black ash.

    Hearing that Ning Cheng's leader was coming, Xiao Wan and others also ran over.

    Deputy Commander Bai shook hands one by one: "Comrades, thank you for your hard work!"

    "I am here to express condolences to you on behalf of the organization. It is not an inspection. Everyone, relax..."

    "How is your health? Yo, you are quite strong..."

    Factory Director Lu asked Zhou Chen in a low voice: "Commander, the big boss who is here in Ningcheng, do you want me to call all the workers up?"

    The deputy commander of the military region is an official that many people will never see in their lifetime.

    They came from Ningcheng to inspect again. If they don't call all the workers, will they feel that they don't pay enough attention to it?

    Everyone who is an official wants to save face, if they are unhappy because of this trivial matter.

    What should I do if I wear small shoes for Hongchuan in the future?

    Zhou Chen was still thinking about the cannonballs in his mind: "Call up, just say that a leader is here to express condolences to everyone."

    If you make people happy, you might be able to get the cannonballs.

    Director Lu quickly ran to the mine to call someone.

    Before the workers left the mine, Xiao Wan and Yang Sixian quickly took Deputy Commander Bai to the residential area for a walk.

    "This is a residential area, with one room for every ten people." "

    We have planted flowers on the island, and we have also cleared wasteland to grow crops." "

    The soil quality is too poor, and the survival rate is very unsatisfactory."

    "We only have potatoes and sweet potatoes. Only a small part of the crops survived without picking the soil quality."

    "However, we have retting every day. We firmly believe that as long as we persist, we will be able to grow a lot of food..."

    The land being reclaimed is in the residential area.

    The rows of wooden houses have simple frames, but are strong and spacious.

    In front of a wooden house, a woman was sitting.

    Wearing heavy makeup and scantily clad clothes.

    The woman who was spitting out the melon seed shells noticed that many people had suddenly arrived.

    They were all fully equipped, and they were so frightened that they quickly stood up.

    Deputy Commander Bai thought it was a family member of a coal worker and immediately stepped forward to shake hands.

    After expressing some sincere condolences, he looked at a lantern hanging under the eaves and said with a smile: "Comrade, this red lantern in your house is really festive."

    Everyone: "..."

    Outsiders don't know what's behind this red lantern. What does it mean?

    But who in Hongchuan doesn’t know that?

    Zhou Chen was surprised and looked at Yang Sitian: "What's going on?"

    Yang Sitian blushed: "Let Xiao Wan report back to you."

    Xiao Wan scratched his head and whispered: "Our Coal Island has good food and high treatment. "

    When we first came to Coal Island, everyone was a little uneasy, fearing that a mining accident would happen." "

    But with the personal guidance of Director Lu and others, the coal workers gradually got used to it and found that primitive coal mining is not so dangerous."

    " With good food, good housing, and no accidents, everyone feels at ease." "

    When I feel at ease, I feel full and warm and lustful..."

    "It's not all like that. Some coal workers just want to have sex. Let's chat with a woman."

    "Last time I went back to the base for vacation, this eldest sister happened to feel that there was no pressure from competition on Coal Island, so..."

    After Xiao Wan reported the situation, he immediately said seriously: "Commander, if you think it's inappropriate, I will arrange for her to leave as soon as possible."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    How do you deal with this kind of thing?

    Too many people died in natural disasters, and the survivors were under great psychological pressure.

    The coal worker himself is willing to spend money to find Jie Yuhua, but it is quite immoral to forcefully kill people's desires!

    But...

    Zhou Chen asked: "What about this woman's food?"

    Xiao Wan immediately explained: "Don't worry, Commander, the rules of Hongchuan are that you get what you work for!"

    "No one can eat free rice, let alone eat it. She eats food from Hongchuan and makes her own money."

    "So, she needs to pay 1 point every day for accommodation and food here."

    1 point is a lot.

    In the base refugee camp, you only earn 2 points by working in the fields every day.

    Zhou Chen expressed satisfaction.

    As long as you don't eat for free, you don't care what other people choose to do!

    Within a few words, Deputy Commander Bai was already squatting in the field inspecting the crops.

    The land reclaimed from the desert island has poor soil and remains of acidic substances.

    There is no alkali or fertilizer, only manure retting.

    If you want to improve the soil quality well, it cannot be accomplished overnight.

    Deputy Commander Bai looked at the crops in the field.

    There is not one out of ten, and the wilting child looks like it is dying, and there is a heartache in my heart.

    In the last three years, the seeds in each base have been used less and less.

    Time and time again, no crops will grow, and time after time there will be no harvest.

    The more I use the seeds, the less I use them, and my stomach gets hungrier and hungrier. Is it possible to avoid heartache?

    Yang Sitian is smart.

    Seeing that the leader looked sad, he quickly led the way to see those flowers.

    The soil quality is too poor, and the flowers brought here are also very poor.

    This means that the greening work on Coal Island has failed!

    But the difference is that the few surviving flowers are not like the wilting and lackluster crops.

    Plants such as roses, peach branches, and pothos are full of vitality at first glance.

    However, due to the poor soil quality, the growth is not as vigorous as at the base.

    There are few flowers, and the green leaves of the flowers are small.

    Yang Sitian introduced: "Leader, take a look at these plants."

    "At the beginning, everyone was nervous about the coal mining work, and they were not dedicated enough to the green plants." "

    Later, the coal mining work went smoothly, and the whole island was People go fishing in their spare time."

    "Cut the caught fish into pieces and bury them around the green plants." "

    After the carcass decomposes, the green plants absorb nutrients and slowly grow back!" "

    These are all Green plants that can be cut and branched."

    "In a while, we are confident that the entire Coal Island will be covered with flowers and green leaves!" "

    In the future, we can also transplant green plants to several nearby desert islands. At the same time, we will open up wasteland and grow food on the island."

    "One day, every inch of our land in China will be covered with green forests and we will have a bumper harvest of food!"

    When Deputy Commander Bai heard this, he felt much better instantly.

    He even praised Comrade Yang Sitian for his kindness and kindness, which is worthy of praise.

    Director Lu brought the coal workers over.

    The one hundred people in Wuyangyang had black charcoal all over their faces and bodies.

    His face was dark and only his eyes were white.

    Deputy Commander Bai stepped forward to shake hands, his hands were darkened by the handshake, and he kept repeating "Thank you for your hard work".

    Ask about your physical health and all aspects of your life.

    He also cared about the condition of the coal workers’ families, comforted and encouraged them...

    It must be said that the overall situation of the workers on Hongchuan Coal Island was quite good.

    Although he is disheveled and has hard work every day, he still looks tired.

    But my mental state is very good and my body is strong.

    There are also coal mines in Ningcheng, and those who mine coal there are prisoners.

    In an environment where supplies are scarce, prisoners still dig coal when they don't have enough to eat.

    Almost every day, several or even a dozen corpses are carried out...

Chapter 247 Because I’m handsome

    The leaders should send warmth, and the people should warmly receive them.

    In order to let the leaders from Ningcheng have a better understanding of the overall situation of Coal Island.

    Xiao Wan, who was in charge of daily necessities, warmly invited the leader to stay for a meal.

    Potatoes, sweet potatoes, steamed buns, radish pickles, and a big pot of vegetable biltong soup.

    People who do hard labor have a big appetite and get hungry quickly.

    In order to save flour, various whole grains are mixed in it.

    The color of the steamed buns is not good-looking, a bit dark.

    But they are big and can easily make you feel full. You can feel full after eating two.

    Deputy Commander Bai only drank porridge before setting off, and he was already hungry now.

    I feel full after eating a steamed bun and a bowl of soup.

    While Xiaowan was accompanying the meal, he blew Hongchuan to a head.

    "The commander took us away from the deserted island. Unexpectedly, the outside world was also a wasteland." "

    After contacting some survivors who returned to the base from Ningcheng, I realized that the survivors outside Hongchuan were living better than us. It’s going to be difficult!”

    “Thank you, Marshal, for your good leadership, and thank you Hongchuan for giving us a good life with no worries about food and clothing.”

    “If it weren’t for Hongchuan, we survivors would have starved to death long ago!”

    “Leader, you are not far away. We have come thousands of miles to Hongchuan to send warmth, and we are filled with gratitude!"

    "Each of us has deeply felt the care of the organization!" "

    We at Hongchuan also care about the organization and are willing to work with the organization to resist natural disasters!"

    "The top and bottom are united, and the military and civilians are united. Let's rebuild a beautiful home together..."

    "Hongchuan's wealth is envied by others, but Hongchuan's wealth was accumulated bit by bit under the leadership of the commander..."

    Deputy Commander Bai became more and more uncomfortable as he listened.

    That piece of shit Zhang Haitian doesn't care about human affairs!

    This is a misunderstanding of the purpose of his trip, which is also not simple...

    As long as Zhou Chen is not a villain who goes against the organization.

    No matter how rich Hongchuan was, could Ning Cheng still drive a submarine over to rob it?

    Deputy Commander Bai cleverly comforted him with a few words.

    On the side, he explained that the purpose of coming was just to express condolences, and he also brought maggot-raising skills.

    At the same time, the righteous words express the warm attitude of the military and civilians as one family.

    The next second, he asked doubtfully: "Why do you all care about Zhou Feng... Comrade Zhou Chen is called Marshal?"

    Xiao Wan explained: "Because everyone thinks..."

    Zhou Chen's heart rang with alarm bells.

    He quickly spoke first: "Because I'm handsome!"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    Xiao Wan was very discerning and nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, everyone thinks Brother Zhou is too handsome!"

    "Usually, I'm here Privately, Commander Zhou and Commander-in-Chief call him that, I’m used to it!”

    Deputy Commander Bai didn’t really think too much and just believed it.

    Because Zhou Chen's handsome face was right in front of him.

    After the meal, I went to check the quality of the coal.

    Hundreds of tons of coal were piled on the open ruins.

    Lignite: lumpy, black.

    The texture is loose, the ignition point is low, and the flame is large.

    Stacked in large and small sections.

    There is also a pile of finely crushed pulverized coal next to it.

    Large lumps of lignite are the best.

    Break it into pieces and throw it on the fire, and it will soon ignite a raging fire.

    The initial industries were almost all powered by coal and converted into power sources.

    For example: the earliest trains...

    Natural disasters destroyed industrial civilization. If you want to gradually restore part of the industry, coal is an important material.

    Now it's not just Ningcheng, but other bases as well.

    As soon as underground coal mines are discovered, all thugs and criminals who violate the law are sent to dig for coal.

    Only by restoring some industries can economic production be restored faster.

    Only when refugees have jobs can they support themselves and their families.

    More than three years after the natural disaster, almost all the ruins have been turned over.

    Refugees do not have the ability to dig up rubble and continue scavenging.

    The scavenging work at various bases continues.

    However, the materials obtained through scavenging alone will eventually be exhausted.

    If you want to survive, you have to rely on production!

    Use coal sources to transform into power sources, resume steel smelting, and create more survival tools.

    For example: farm tools.

    Hongchuan is so rich that it is impossible for everyone to have a hoe.

    If we hadn’t collected cultivators, we would still have to use our hands to clear land in Hongchuan.

    Hoes, sickles, drills and other iron tools are all assigned in sets.

    There is a serious lack of agricultural tools in the base, and the wasteland reclamation work seems to have returned to the Paleolithic Age.

    The refugees outside the base mainly rely on stones to clear wasteland.

    Sharpen one end of the stone, dig a hole in the other end and install a stick, or just hold it while digging.

    It hurts the hands, is laborious and time-consuming, and the progress of land reclamation is visibly slow.

    Coal has a high ignition point and a high flame heat.

    Utilize the coal source, restore part of the smelting, and melt the scrap iron into agricultural tools.

    The mutated red-eyed shark at sea is the nemesis of wooden boats.

    Its ferocity has caused many refugees to die in the sea if they want to go fishing to satisfy their hunger.

    With smelting technology, the base can build small iron ships.

    Some refugees can receive ships through drawing lots or recruiting workers.

    The more fish you catch, the more fish cakes and fish balls you can make.

    The remains of fish carcasses were all used to raise maggots.

    Link after link, there will naturally be more and more food.

    Although within a short period of time, agricultural tools cannot be provided to all refugees.

    But one day, all refugees will be able to have enough to eat.

    The coming natural disaster of the polar night.

    I can't see the blackness without reaching out my hand!

    In the absence of lighting, fragile refugees can suffer mental breakdowns even without rioters.

    Refugees who suffer from mental breakdown either commit suicide or go crazy and kill people.

    As a result, even a well-disciplined military base will be in chaos!

    Utilizing coal sources to generate electricity is extremely important!

    In short, coal is a good thing!

    The helicopter started and flew away from Coal Island.

    Zhou Chen couldn't help but ask: "Deputy Commander, there are a lot of windmills and generators in the Ningcheng base, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was speechless: "Why, your Hongchuan is so rich, but you still lack supplies?"

    Zhou Chen always followed the pole. Climbing: "We in Hongchuan lack a lot of supplies, such as submarines and artillery shells..."

    Deputy Commander Bai was so angry that he wanted to hit someone: "If you don't mention submarines and artillery shells for one minute, how can you choke to death?"

    Zhou Chen said with a smile: "It's hard to catch an official, so you must always mention it."

    Deputy Commander Bai laughed angrily: "Freighters, windmills and generators are related to people's livelihood, I can promise you."

    "Submarines, artillery shells, you can just dream!"

    Zhou Chen laughed: "Submarine or something, don't worry, we will talk about it later."

    "Six shells, remember to compensate us."

    Deputy Commander Bai glared angrily: "Who told you to talk about it later, and return six shells... None!"

    Zhou Chen looked at Tang Ming: "Major Tang, you are a witness, about these six shells..."

    Deputy Commander Bai snorted coldly: "He is my soldier, can he listen to you?"

    Zhou Chen took out a recording pen from his pocket: "Tsk, I knew someone would regret it. Fortunately, I have a recording..."

    Deputy Commander Bai was stunned: "You actually have such a thing as a recording pen?

    " I can't even find ten of them in the base.

    The next second.

    He chuckled: "It doesn't matter if you have a voice recorder, I didn't agree to compensate for the shells."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "You didn't agree, but you didn't refuse either."

    "Not refusing means acquiescing, and acquiescing means agreeing! "

    Deputy Commander Bai: "...You are awesome!"

    Zhou Chen: "Thank you for the compliment, leader!"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    You are so thick-skinned!

Chapter 248 Game in the air

    Southern sea area.

    Ten thousand kilometers in the sky.

    An F15 fighter jet passed by like a meteor.

    Behind it, there are two fighter planes.

    The F-2 is a dark blue fighter plane with obvious red sun logos on the fuselage and wings.

    "Swish, swish, swish -"

    The two Japanese planes chased each other fiercely, and dense bullets were fired at the F15 in front!

    "Baga!"

    "This damn Chinese..."

    Lao Xiao controlled the F15 and dodged at high altitude.

    He was sweating profusely now.

    It's not that I'm afraid of being shattered to pieces, it's just that I'm too excited.

    Hongchuan has always known that there is a small camp three hundred nautical miles south.

    Knowing that Xiao Benzi lacked sea tools and fuel, he did not spy on the enemy for a long time.

    The F15 was dispatched today.

    If nothing else happened, he should have returned to pick up the two helicopters.

    But this time, something unexpected happened.

    The area of ​​​​the land where the notebook is located is larger than Hongchuan.

    Not even Xiao Benzi himself expected that there would be oil here...

    "Baga——"

    "Nishiuchi——"

    The pilots on the two Japanese fighter planes had ferocious faces and murderous intent.

    Their faces and necks were covered with pustules of various sizes.

    The devastating earthquake caused them to lose dozens of tons of fuel.

    Damn acid rain, corroding all their ships.

    They were stranded on that land for three years.

    Owned a boat through scavenging and logging.

    Back and forth, countless teams were sent out to find a way out.

    But there was no news from each team.

    In the past three years, they have eaten away all the grass roots on the land.

    In order to survive, even though the fish are poisonous, they still fish to satisfy their hunger.

    Not long after eating the fish, people in the camp began to get sores all over their bodies.

    The skin is ulcerated and the fluid that comes out is smelly.

    As time goes by, ulcers will occur all over the body, and the body will be covered with sticky pus.

    They cut open the bodies of their companions, and their abdomens were filled with foul-smelling venom.

    Even the internal organs are covered with mushroom-like malignant sores...

    This kind of malignant sores will not kill people quickly, but they are very tormenting and extremely contagious.

    No one in the entire camp was spared!

    They need doctors, they need medicine, they must leave this barren land...

    The gods seem to have heard their pleas.

    Six months ago, they accidentally discovered oil.

    With oil, their planes can fly into the sky and explore the outside world.

    As long as they get out of this hellish land road, they will be saved!

    They worked hard to extract crude oil and built the most basic distillation equipment.

    Through a series of techniques such as distillation, the first barrel of usable fuel was finally refined.

    Today is the day they prepare to fly into the sky.

    Everyone moved out a barrel of fuel and refueled the two fighter planes respectively.

    The two of them flew into the sky with the hope of all their accomplices.

    As soon as I took to the blue sky, I spotted Father Eagle's plane.

    Shocked...

    excited...

    excited...

    wanted to dance an Awa dance immediately to celebrate.

    The next second, two white objects appeared on the belly of Father Eagle's fighter plane.

    They watched helplessly as two bombs fell.

    fell to their refinery.

    The factory exploded instantly, and sparks detonated the oil field next to it...

    The entire oil refining base ceased to exist, and the ruthless flames devoured the lives of countless companions...

    Only then did they see clearly that the other pilot had an oriental face.

    The other party is not a father eagle at all, but a Chinese who destroyed their hope of survival...

    "Xinei——"

    The two little books went crazy, their eyes were scarlet.

    When cursing, his facial expressions were too big, and the sores on his face burst and green-black liquid oozed out.

    Lao Xiao on the F15 rolled to avoid a shell.

    The direction deflected, and the machine gun bullet grazed the left wing...

    He fired the first two bombs very decisively.

    It blew up Xiao Benzi's oil field and even killed many Xiao Benzi.

    After the excitement, there were bursts of physical pain.

    Oil fields...

    That's an oil field...

    How many bases are looking forward to developing oil fields?

    How many military bases are waiting for fuel to start submarines and fighter jets?

    With fuel, the base can carry out maritime search missions.

    Not only were he searching for materials buried under the sea, but also for compatriots who were wandering outside...

    But when he dropped two bombs, the oil field was destroyed.

    He feels as guilty as a national sinner!

    But he really didn’t want to blow up the oil field!

    It's because Xiaobenzi's refinery is too close to the oil field, less than 100 meters away.

    The sparks flew over there and indirectly caused a big explosion!

    But, it won’t work if it doesn’t explode.

    Seeing Xiao Benzi's two fighter planes take off, the nearest Hongchuan must be Xiao Benzi's first target of invasion.

    Just because of the cruelty in his bones and his nature of burning, killing and looting.

    There are also dozens of fighter planes parked in the small camp.

    No one knows how much fuel the little book has refined?

    If everyone is dispatched, Hongchuan will turn into hell!

    Once Xiaobenzi robs Hongchuan's food, fishing boats and other supplies, what will our compatriots do?

    Even if Ningcheng sends out troops to exterminate, there will be sacrifices in the war...

    Lao Xiao controls the F15 to dive, jump, rise sharply and turn.

    Continuously dodge bullets from enemy planes while guiding the enemy planes to the southern sea in the opposite direction to Hongchuan.

    On the endless sea, the enemy and ourselves are competing in the air.

    With his superb flying skills, Lao Xiao switched positions and appeared behind the enemy plane.

    Locking on one of the enemy planes, he pressed the launcher...

    At this time, a Tiger and a Black Hawk approached the coordinates of Xiao Benzi's camp.

    Billowing black smoke could be seen from a distance of three kilometers.

    Old Han's voice came: "Attention, there is an unknown situation ahead."

    Uncle Bai immediately turned the black hawk to the left and flew back for a mile.

    Those who had telescopes in their hands all raised their telescopes to observe.

    Uncle Bai's face was full of anxiety.

    I wanted to grab the telescope to observe, but I was afraid that a cannonball would hit me and affect my dodge operation.

    "Old Xiao didn't come back for a long time, so I guessed that an accident must have happened."

    "I just don't know if he was beaten down by the enemy, or..."

    Zhou Chen changed his carefree look and instantly became calm and calm. .

    "Calm down!"

    "It seems like something powerful exploded."

    "It was probably Lao Xiao who did it, but it is unlikely that he was beaten down."

    "You have to trust your old comrade, he is a veteran Pilot!"

    "If the enemy is found to have anti-aircraft missiles, he will never approach rashly!"

    Deputy Commander Bai has been observing the billowing black smoke in the distance.

    Combined with the increasingly obvious pungent smell in the air.

    The answer is ready to come out.

    If it were not an oil field, even if the oil depot exploded, there would not be such a big reaction.

    The billowing black smoke is almost like a mushroom cloud!

    Doesn’t it mean that Xiaoben lacks ships and fuel?

    This strong smell of petroleum, what could it be if it wasn’t an oil field?

    Zhou Chen and Deputy Commander Bai's expressions changed at the same time.

    "Damn, it's an oil field!"

Chapter 249 The slot machine falls

    oilfield?

    Exaggerated to the point of mushroom cloud-like black smoke.

    And the pungent smell of kerosene in the air, what is it if it’s not an oil field?

    Is there actually an oil field on this piece of land occupied by Xiaobenzi?

    And now it has been destroyed!

    In the apocalypse, everyone knows what the oil field means.

    When he thought of the submarines, warships, and fighter planes docked at the base, Deputy Commander Bai felt his heart twisting.

    His face was livid: "We should have come earlier!"

    He pointed out that it was not the Ningcheng base, not Hongchuan.

    Everyone on the two helicopters was silent.

    Just at this moment, a black spot appeared in the distance ahead.

    First it was a small black dot, then gradually enlarged...

    it was a fighter plane with a sea blue red sun logo.

    The tail of the Japanese plane was on fire, with thick smoke billowing from it.

    Behind it, a black muzzle was exposed from the belly of an F15 fighter plane.

    A dense barrage of bullets was fired from the muzzle and hit the left wing of the Japanese aircraft in front.

    The Japanese plane turned sharply, but it was too late.

    The tail and left wing of the plane were both hit.

    Part of the left wing disintegrated in the air, instantly affecting the balance.

    And f15 is still chasing him.

    The pilot in the Japanese plane had poisonous sore liquid all over his face.

    A pair of scarlet eyes filled with endless hatred.

    His companions had been destroyed, and he was going to die too.

    At this time, he saw two helicopters in the distance.

    It's Dad Eagle's plane again.

    But the person driving it was probably the hateful Chinese...

    The Japanese plane that had been dodging suddenly suddenly rushed forward.

    "Nisnei——"

    Uncle Bai, who was piloting the Black Hawk, and Lao Han, who was piloting the slot machine, could see the purpose of the enemy plane at a glance.

    "Danger!"

    "Evacuate immediately!"

    The two men immediately controlled the helicopter and evacuated separately, one on the left and the other on the right.

    The speed of fighter planes cannot be compared to that of helicopters.

    Once hit by an enemy plane, everyone will die.

    Lao Xiao, who was driving the F15, discovered that Xiao Benzi wanted to die together, and immediately pursued him fiercely.

    "Whoosh whoosh-"

    The machine gun bullets hit the windshield of the enemy plane, leaving several bullet holes.

    But the little pilot was a bit lucky and was only shot in the arm.

    A dive to dodge the second wave of bullets.

    Keep an eye on the helicopters escaping to the left and right in front of you.

    Choose one of the two and open the blind box.

    He controlled the badly damaged fighter plane and rushed directly towards the Black Hawk on the left.

    As he rushed forward, he repeatedly pressed the transmitter full of hatred.

    Unfortunately, the bullets and shells are empty.

    The only option is to swoop, swoop...

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    I'm lucky, I won the five million jackpot!

    The next second, Lao Han, who was flying to the right, made a sharp turn and chased the Black Eagle.

    Moreover, it blocked the Black Hawk with its fuselage.

    He wanted to block the collision of enemy planes and protect the people on the Black Hawk.

    Uncle Bai shouted in shock: "Old Han——"

    Old Han's voice came from the wireless line: "Escape at full speed, we can all die, but the deputy commander and Xiao Zhou cannot die!"

    The former is the deputy commander of the East China Sea Fleet. The future successor of the East China Sea General Command.

    In the end of the world, it will be up to him to lead the survivors to a better future.

    The latter is the owner of Hongchuan.

    A private base can be exchanged for countless owners.

    But...

    if it weren't for Xiao Zhou, they might have starved to death.

    It's time to repay this debt!

    The high-speed diving fighter plane was getting closer and closer...

    Death was getting closer and closer...

    Lao Han and his three partners on the slot machine did not flinch at all.

    The four of them have firm eyes and look forward to death!

    The atmosphere on the Black Hawk was extremely depressing, and no one spoke.

    Uncle Bai's eyes were red and he immediately controlled the helicopter to escape at full speed.

    He finally shouted loudly: "Lao Han, Lao Ma, Lao Xiao, Lao Wu, as long as we still have breath, we will definitely take good care of your families!" The

    enemy plane with billowing smoke swooped in, only a few meters away from the slot machine. 300 meters.

    200 meters... 100 meters... 30 meters...

    On the slot machine, no one closed their eyes among the four people who volunteered to sacrifice themselves.

    Everyone opens their eyes wide and faces the impending death!

    They are all veterans. With more than 20 years of service experience, they have long put life and death aside.

    Death is heavier than Mount Tai, and lighter than a feather!

    In the apocalypse, it is worth dying for your compatriots!

    The pilot launched the final madness and vowed to die with the Chinese people.

    "Didi——"

    Just when the notebook was about to hit the slot machine, the fighter plane sounded an alarm.

    He was targeted by a missile!

    Xiao Benzi turned around subconsciously, and the hateful F15 fighter jet was right behind him.

    "Whoosh -"

    A missile was fired at him.

    The cherry blossoms in my hometown came to my mind.

    He reluctantly gave out his final cry: "Ou Duosang, Ogasan -"

    Lao Xiao, who successfully locked onto the enemy and launched a missile, immediately pulled the fighter plane up into the sky.

    Boom -

    the enemy aircraft shells instantly disintegrated in the air.

    Strong shock waves spread in all directions.

    The slot machine, which was only thirty meters away, was shaking in mid-air.

    Various devices issued abnormal warnings and sounded loudly.

    I was mentally prepared to meet the death of four people, but I didn't expect that I narrowly escaped the collision.

    Lao Han reacted quickly.

    Operate immediately and try your best to control the out-of-control helicopter.

    However, the explosion was so powerful that the helicopter equipment completely failed.

    The entire fuselage spins uncontrollably.

    "Hold on tight!"

    "Be prepared to crash!"

    The helicopter crashed into the sea, causing a wave.

    Sparks erupted from the rear part of the plane, and a plume of black smoke immediately ignited.

    Seawater poured into the cabin, and the salty seawater slapped on their bodies and faces.

    More and more seawater soon flooded the entire cabin.

    The tail of the aircraft is the first to contact the sea water.

    Under the strong impact, all four people suffered injuries of varying severity.

    Old Wu, the machine gunner closest to the tail of the plane, hit his head on the hard iron plate.

    His head was bleeding and he fell into coma on the spot.

    Under the sea water, Lao Ma, who was closest to him, immediately unbuckled his seatbelt and stepped forward to rescue him.

    Four escape from a crashed helicopter, which is leaking oil.

    The three immediately dragged the unconscious Lao Wu and evacuated desperately.

    At this time, the three sober people were very happy that the food in Hongchuan was good enough!

    If he was as thin as a bamboo pole like before, how could he have the strength to swim so fast now...

    "Zi——"

    Sparks appeared on the last plane's nose exposed on the sea.

    The four of them were already trying their best to free themselves, but they couldn't keep up with the speed of the oil spreading.

    Once the helicopter explodes, the four people will be burned to death.

    At the critical moment, a shadow fell over his head.

    The dark night driven by Uncle Bai came back again, risking his life and hovering over them.

    The rope ladder fell, and Chu Fan, who was carrying a sniper on his back, slid down quickly.

    Boom -

    The slot machine exploded, and sparks ignited the oil on the sea.

    In an instant, it turned into a sea of ​​fire.

    F15 fighter jets provide high-altitude escort.

    The black hawk retreated toward the direction of the sun.

    Hanging on the rope ladder below, there are several figures climbing at different heights.

    Everyone turned around in unison and looked at the sea of ​​fire.

    thrilling!

    Stimulate!

Chapter 250 The King of Beggars

    The Black Hawk landed nearby on Island No. 1.

    This island is smaller.

    It is only a hundred nautical miles away from Xiaobenzi Camp.

    This is a deserted island and wasteland. The F15 could not land safely and had to return first.

    Before leaving, he shook his wings in a fancy way in the air, conveying some message.

    Everyone mobilized to take down the first aid kit equipped on the Black Hawk.

    Lao Han, Lao Ma, and Lao Xiao were slightly injured.

    Lao Wu was seriously injured. There was a bloody hole in his head and a piece of scalp spread out to both sides.

    Seeing Uncle Bai going through the trouble, Zhou Chen expressed doubts.

    "Old guy, are you okay?"

    "If I had known better, I would have brought Xiao Bai out!"

    Uncle Bai rolled his eyes at Zhou Chen: "Don't think that only hygienists can do stitches!"

    "Those who have been in the army, Who doesn't know how to use it?"

    Tang Ming picked up an anesthetic, but was stopped by Old Wu, who had a bloody head.

    "This thing is like a cannonball. Use one less and save me a small injury!"

    Zhou Chen gave a thumbs up: "As expected of a veteran comrade, even if you see the bones, you still have a small injury!" "

    That's right. Old Bai's skills are questionable. He was tortured to the point of screaming, how embarrassing!"

    Uncle Bai: "..."

    Old Wu: "..."

    Tang Ming instantly understood what Zhou Chen meant and stabbed Old Wu's arm directly. .

    Uncle Bai picked up the needle and thread with an unconvinced look on his face: "Doubt me!"

    "I'm going to show you what real technology is now..."

    After the first injection, Old Wu almost jumped up: "Damn, the anesthetic is still there. If it doesn't work, just sew it up, what's the point of taking the anesthetic?"

    Everyone laughed.

    Uncle Bai felt so embarrassed.

    A fire was lit in the open space and everyone sat in a circle.

    Each person has a piece of Chinese flower in his hand and sits together puffing away the clouds.

    In my mind, the thrilling scene from two hours ago was still replaying.

    "Today is so fucking thrilling!"

    "Yes, if Lao Xiao hadn't launched that missile in time, we would have been there!"

    "What a pity that slot machine..."

    Speaking of the slot machine, everyone At the same time, he looked at Zhou Chen.

    Including Deputy Commander Bai and Tang Ming.

    Who doesn't know that Madman Zhou wants a gun rather than his life?

    Eagle Tiger armed helicopter.

    The six best attack aircraft in the world, capable of both attack and rescue.

    The carefully researched appearance is extremely stealthy.

    It is also equipped with Gatling guns, rockets, air-to-air missiles, and anti-tank missiles...

    Usually if Xiaolong and others shoot an extra bullet, they will be scolded by Madman Zhou.

    This time, whether it was the helicopter itself or a series of equipped weapons, it was enough to drive Madman Zhou crazy!

    Even Deputy Commander Bai believed that Crazy Zhou was going to go crazy with anger...

    However, Zhou Chen looked very calm under his eyes.

    He said calmly: "As long as you live!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Everyone, look at me and look at you.

    Look up at the sky, turn around and look at the sea.

    what's going on?

    The sun has set and the moon has come out?

    Madman Zhou, who talks about guns all day long, is so calm in the face of such a big loss?

    Uncle Bai even put his hand in front of Zhou Chen's eyes and shook it from side to side: "Are you so angry?"

    Zhou Chen glanced coldly: "I wasn't angry at first, but when you mentioned it, I felt a little angry. Do you believe that your points will be deducted?"

    Uncle Bai couldn't help laughing. : "Isn't this your character of wanting a gun over your life? It's too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people..."

    Zhou Chen reached out and took off the flower from his mouth, and said in a very awesome way: "There will be bread, and there will also be guns. ."

    I didn't forget to remind someone: "Deputy Commander, do you think so?"

    It's your sister!

    Deputy Commander Bai angrily said: "Are you a beggar, looking for things from people every day?"

    Zhou Chen flicked the ashes of his cigarette coolly: "Look what you said, whoever doesn't scavenge in the apocalyptic world is not a beggar?"

    "If I can beg for cannonballs and submarines, then I will also be the king of beggars!"

    Deputy Commander Bai said nothing. .

    He decided not to talk to Madman Zhou anymore.

    It's so annoying!

    If you open your mouth or shut up, it's either a cannonball or a submarine. You can't afford to offend!

    He didn't want to talk to Zhou Chen, but Zhou Chen especially wanted to talk to him.

    "Deputy Commander, you just saw that my Hongchuan slot machine crashed like this..." "

    Let's do this, my requirements are not high, let's go straight to 10..."

    Damn it!

    Deputy Commander Bai jumped up and hurriedly walked away alone.

    Don’t be afraid of meeting beggars in the last days.

    But when it comes to a beggar king like Madman Zhou, no one can afford to offend him!

    He'd better stay as far away as possible!

    Staying far away doesn't mean you can escape.

    Zhou Chen shouted at his back: "Deputy Commander, if you don't say anything, I'll take it as your promise!"

    Deputy Commander Bai resolutely remained silent.

    You can't talk to Madman Zhou, he will always crawl along the pole.

    At this time, I saw Zhou Chen put the cigarette back in his mouth.

    I took a small notebook from my backpack and took a pen to write and draw.

    While writing, he also read: "Compensation for two artillery shells, reward four artillery shells, two submarines to be determined." "

    In addition, I will be compensated for a Hongchuan Z-10. The deputy commander is really a good person..."

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai, who had walked ten meters away, couldn't bear it and cursed secretly.

    Good guy, your sister!

    Does he dare to agree?

    If he had agreed casually, it would have been time to go to court-martial.

    By giving away military property wantonly, the days when he will dig coal are not far away...

    really!

    If only he had been one-tenth as thick-skinned as Madman Zhou, he wouldn't have been unable to borrow a grain of food!

    An iron pot hung over the fire.

    Chu Fan, the miserable laborer, sprinkled a handful of noodles after the water in the pot boiled.

    Tang Ming stretched his head and took a look.

    After the apocalypse, what survivors eat most are potatoes and sweet potatoes.

    A bowl of noodles cooked in plain water is a rare delicacy.

    Zhou Chen had Hua Zi in his mouth.

    By taking out the bag, he took out two cans of beef and two eggs from the space.

    Uncle Bai saw it and quickly stopped him: "It's good to eat vegetarian noodles."

    Zhou Chen said: "I robbed it based on my ability, why shouldn't I let you eat it?"

    Everyone: "..."

    No one will let you eat it!

    Didn't Hongchuan just eat pig-killing rice ten hours ago?

    Kill pig rice!

    How many survivors cried with envy when word spread?

    In the apocalypse, all cattle and sheep will die.

    Eat up all the canned beef. You won’t be able to eat it for another two years!

    Chu Fan didn't say anything. Anyway, Madman Zhou said whatever he said.

    He doesn't even have humanity. Are you trying to reason with him?

    Insert the saber and pry open the cover.

    Use the tip of a knife to put the fragrant canned meat into the pot.

    Chu Fan picked up two eggs and was cracking them when he felt a strong wind behind him.

    Deputy Commander Bai carefully held two eggs.

    Heartbroken: "Luxury, too luxurious!"

    "How can you eat eggs, if you don't know how chickens lay eggs and eggs lay eggs?"

    Everyone: "..."

    What's the use of knowing that?

    Deputy Commander Bai stared at the two eggs and thought of the chickens and ducks in Ningcheng.

    He said very sadly: "You don't know, the six chickens and ducks that Hongchuan replaced last time..."

    Zhou Chen subconsciously asked: "They were stolen again?"

    Everyone: "..."

Chapter 251 I also want to keep a low profile, but my strength doesn’t allow it!

    Six chickens and ducks were not stolen.

    But two died.

    Uncle Bai couldn't bear it any longer and kicked him on the spot: "Two of them died, how did you take care of them?"

    You don't care how much rank you have on your shoulders, just treat me as a boss!

    Before the natural disaster, the chickens were left alone.

    Now it has transformed into a national treasure and needs to be cared for by a dedicated person.

    Deputy Commander Bai skillfully dodged and explained heartbrokenly: "You died of illness, can you blame me?"

    Uncle Bai asked: "What's the reason?"

    Deputy Commander Bai awkwardly explained: "There are no insects in the wasteland of the base, and two chickens are running around. Peck."

    "It was only after the autopsy that he died and was found to have been swallowed by pebbles!"

    Everyone: "..."

    This time it was Deputy Commander Bai's turn to ask for something.

    "Zhou Chen, I think there are at least a thousand chickens and ducks in the Hongchuan base, right?"

    It was only when he fell asleep on the helicopter that he remembered the supplies in the Hongchuan Valley.

    There are acres of orchards and chickens and ducks running all over the mountains.

    It’s so shocking!

    All the time.

    Ning Cheng really thought that the jam and dried fruits sent by Hongchuan were scavenged or stolen.

    There have been rumors in the refugee camp that there are fruit trees in Hongchuan.

    He also went to find out personally.

    He didn't believe it, but the refugees did.

    When he thought of this rumor on the way here, he was still half-convinced.

    It wasn't until he was shocked that he realized how rich Hongchuan was...

    A circle of fruit trees was planted in one area, which already shocked him.

    The orchards on the mountain are so shocking that you can’t even imagine!

    There are also countless chickens and ducks running around in the orchard.

    He can guarantee that there will be at least thousands of them.

    He also saw many eggs in the grass.

    Shocked, envious, jealous, wanting to grab it!

    If he is not a soldier, if Hongchuan is a villain base.

    He must have grabbed the gun on the spot and killed everyone.

    Or, quietly grab a helicopter and leave.

    Rush back to Ningcheng as quickly as possible and lead a large force to fight over!

    Grandma is a bear!

    Hongchuan is so damn rich!

    In the past, it was said that people with flowered turbans and white turbans were extremely rich.

    Now this good name must be used on Hongchuan Base.

    Not only rich, but bubbling rich!

    We can’t just let Madman Zhou take advantage.

    He also wanted to take advantage of Madman Zhou.

    He wants a hundred... no, two hundred is not much, right?

    Zhou Chen took a puff of cigarette and swallowed a smoke ring: "A thousand, about right!"

    Deputy Commander Bai said anxiously: "How about two hundred for Ning Cheng?"

    Zhou Chen said readily: "Okay."

    Deputy Commander Bai said The commander was shocked: "Really?"

    So refreshing?

    It feels like a scam!

    The next second, Zhou Chen laughed and said, "The submarine..."

    Deputy Commander Bai held his forehead and knew that was the case.

    "Submarines are impossible!"

    Zhou Chen: "We'll talk about submarines later. Let's fight 10 first."

    Deputy Commander Bai shouted angrily: "Stop eating your noodles and go to bed quickly. There is everything in your dreams."

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his hands One stall: "Why should I give you two hundred chickens and ducks when I won't give you anything?"

    "Those are live poultry. Go check out other bases. Do they have them?"

    "Just the ones you have in Ningcheng. Are you worried about other bases?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    Grandma is so stupid!

    It was guessed!

    The six chickens and ducks Hongchuan sent for the first time were taken note of by the nearby base.

    Even the official base asked for two, but the military base didn't give them.

    As a result, the refugees stole it and ate it.

    When the police arrived, all that was left was a pile of chicken and duck feathers.

    After this incident, he was often squeezed out by Zhang Haitian.

    I heard about that time.

    Nas would bring up the incident of the chickens and ducks being stolen in every meeting and talk about it again and again.

    For a time, he became a big celebrity in the official base.

    The kind of big celebrity who is a negative role model!

    This time he insisted on bringing back 200 of them!

    Zhang Haitinas had to beg him in person!

    For the sake of the survivors in Ningcheng and to save his respect, Deputy Commander Bai calmed down.

    After thinking again and again, he said: "Give me five hundred chickens and ducks, and a group of fruit trees. Hongchuan has war-grade weapons, and I will try my best to help you settle it!" Is

    this condition acceptable?

    Vehicle-mounted mortars, M220 multi-barreled flame-launching tanks, F15 fighter jets.

    Which one tolerates private base ownership?

    Deputy Commander Bai felt that this condition was a good one.

    But he found that even his old father looked at him with a look of care for mentally retarded children.

    Any questions?

    Zhou Chen chuckled: "500 chickens and ducks, and a batch of fruit trees?"

    "Deputy Commander, why don't you just drive the submarine over to grab it?"

    Deputy Commander Bai calmly said: "When it comes to negotiations, it's natural to use high pressure and low pressure. What comes and what comes? Come back."

    "Why, you are only allowed to ask for guns and cannons at every turn, but you are not allowed to ask for supplies?"

    Zhou Chen put out the cigarette butt: "You don't call this negotiation, you call it robbery!"

    He waved his hand: "Weapons. I will solve the matter myself. You are not sincere, so stop talking!"

    Deputy Commander Bai said anxiously: "I brought the technology of raising maggots, isn't this not sincere?"

    Upon hearing this, Zhou Chen looked at Uncle Bai and others.

    He wondered: "No one told him?"

    Everyone shook their heads before they had time.

    Deputy Commander Bai was confused: "What did no one tell me?"

    Zhou Chen looked disgusted: "Hongchuan doesn't grow maggots, it's disgusting!"

    Uncle Bai and others quickly stopped him.

    "No, it's a good supplement with high protein. We don't find it disgusting." "

    If you find it disgusting, move the breeding area farther away. I'll make sure you don't see it."

    "Little ancestor, the people in the base are old and young. I really need this stuff to replenish my body."

    "The surplus part can be traded as supplies..." "

    Yes, yes, yes, let's open a breeding factory to do business..."

    It's time to coax the little ancestor again.

    They are familiar with this job!

    Deputy Commander Bai looked at this scene and was shocked.

    "What do you mean?"

    "Are you acting together to plot against me?"

    He really didn't believe that Hongchuan would refuse the maggot-raising technique.

    In the apocalypse, supplies are scarce.

    The survivors suffered from long-term malnutrition, causing health problems such as tooth loss and hair loss.

    Eating maggots can really supplement the human body with high protein, but some people still find it objectionable?

    He doesn't believe it!

    Tang Ming, who was helping to scoop out the noodles, reminded in a low voice.

    "Deputy Commander, Jiang Yu said, Madman Zhou said that Hongchuan does not raise maggots."

    "Everyone in the Hongchuan base wants to raise maggots except him!" "

    But Hongchuan, it is Madman Zhou who has the final say!"

    Deputy Bai Commander: "..."

    Crazy Zhou is really disgusting?

    Carefully farmed edible maggots.

    It has a fishy flavor and is high in protein.

    At most it looks a bit ugly.

    It's not like maggots growing in latrines. Refugees can't even ask for help, okay?

    Think carefully about the crops, fruit trees, chickens and ducks in the Hongchuan base...

    It is not impossible for a rich man like Madman Zhou to find maggots disgusting!

    Being too rich really qualifies you to be picky!

    He couldn't bear to think of the chickens and ducks running all over the mountain!

    Deputy Commander Bai gritted his teeth: "Give Hongchuan two more shells!"

    Zhou Chen was unmoved: "No straight 10, no need to discuss anything!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was speechless: "Can't you keep a low profile?"

    Zhou Chen was very crazy. Very proud: "I also want to keep a low profile, but my strength doesn't allow it!"

Chapter 252 Seeing through the essence of survival in the apocalypse

    Canned beef noodles, rich in meat flavor.

    The aroma of meat is mixed with the wheat aroma of noodles.

    This is a delicacy that Deputy Commander Bai has not tasted in three years!

    A huge earthquake destroyed the world.

    I thought, it would be great if I could eat a box of canned beef.

    Acid rain corrodes everything in the world.

    I thought, it would be nice to have a bowl of hot noodles every meal.

    In fact, having an extra half a potato every day is a luxury!

    The top-notch delicacies are now in front of you, and the aroma is fragrant.

    He wasn't that excited.

    It's all Crazy Zhou's fault. He refused to give him two hundred chickens and ducks no matter what.

    By the way, Madman Zhou said he would handle the weapons himself?

    How does he solve it?

    Is there anyone up there?

    Can relationships reach heaven?

    Deputy Commander Bai started to think while eating noodles.

    no!

    He must talk to his old father in detail.

    The more detailed the better!

    Crazy Zhou and Hongchuan Base must be thoroughly investigated!

    Only when you figure it out can you know how to negotiate?

    Madman Zhou is cunning and has a thicker skin than the city wall.

    If a person shows off his face a little bit, he will easily lead him around!

    Why is he so shameless?

    He actually calls himself the King of Beggars...

    Is this something glorious?

    wrong!

    Maybe Madman Zhou is right.

    Crazy Zhou adapted to the apocalyptic environment earlier than the survivors who had nothing to eat.

    If you don’t even have to eat, what shame do you have?

    Yes, that’s it!

    Deputy Commander Bai suddenly understood.

    Despite the fact that Madman Zhou’s family has a great career, he has actually already figured out the essentials for survival in the apocalypse!

    The gun is king in the apocalypse!

    Others laughed at him for not having a gun or his life, but guns and ammunition are the best self-defense weapons in the last days.

    He can even take the initiative to attack...

    those who plot against him, those who harm him, and those who want to rob him of his supplies.

    One shot will solve it!

    If one shot doesn't work, then try another shot!

    He thinks it is glorious to be the king of beggars, and it is true.

    In the apocalypse, who wouldn’t scavenge?

    Aren't scavengers just beggars?

    Except for the group of pretentious rich people in the official base, who doesn’t travel with a bag?

    Isn’t the purpose of carrying a bag on your body just to be ready to scavenge at all times?

    Hongchuan Department Store's business is obviously aimed at those rich people.

    Don't look at the fishy behavior of those people now, they are not living in the upper class.

    When the day comes when food is exhausted and life is at stake, how can you still be picky?

    Like all refugees, it’s good to have a stutter!

    Crazy Zhou has seen through the essence of survival in the apocalypse...

    Thinking of this, Deputy Commander Bai felt a little ashamed.

    He thought that he had abandoned his personal dignity under the influence of No. 2.

    In addition to leaving behind the dignity of a soldier, there is only a heart for the country and the people.

    I ran to Hongchuan and got to know the truest side of Madman Zhou.

    Only then did he realize that he was far behind!

    Shame!

    Fortunately, he is still a soldier.

    Fortunately, he faces difficult livelihood issues all day long.

    Fortunately, he sees scrawny refugees every day.

    But it's not as transparent as Zhou Chen's three points!

    After thinking about it, I felt much better.

    I figured it out and quickly learned to be thick-skinned.

    Deputy Commander Bai ate the noodles and said, "We'll talk about submarines later."

    "We two brothers, let's talk about chicken and duck issues first."

    Everyone: "..."

    Uncle Bai couldn't help but exclaimed: " Are you possessed by an evil spirit?"

    Deputy Commander Bai raised his hand to stop him: "It doesn't matter whether he is possessed by an evil spirit or a ghost. The important thing is that I have to have a good talk with Xiao Zhou."

    Zhou Chen said simply and rudely: "Zhi 10, are you ready? "

    Deputy Commander Bai waved his hand: "No problem, I'll take care of it."

    Everyone: "..."

    Zhou Chen put down the empty bowl: "Do you think I believe it or not?"

    Deputy Commander Bai sucked the noodles: "Guess me, do you believe it or not?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Isn't this a very smooth talker? ?

    It’s the genes of the Northeast!

    He turned to look at Uncle Bai: "After identification, there is no doubt that he is your biological son!"

    Uncle Bai laughed angrily: "Gungun, you still need to identify me!"

    Deputy Commander Bai pretended not to hear at all, Just say what you think.

    "You give me five hundred chickens and ducks, and two thousand fruit trees."

    "I'll help you suppress the weapons issue, and I'll also help you ask for six artillery shells and a Z-10 from above."

    "How about it?"

    Zhou Chen said nothing. Moved: "It's not that good!"

    "Senior brother, put away your magical powers!"

    "If you don't learn from the good ones, why should you learn from me?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "I won't blame you."

    Zhou Chen: "You Now if you say 'don't knock me', you will knock me!"

    Deputy Commander Bai choked.

    At this moment, he felt that it was not difficult to pull the tiger's skin and pull the banner!

    As long as you are shameless enough, you will come with your mouth open!

    But Crazy Zhou is obviously not easy to deceive!

    The revolution has not yet succeeded, comrades still need to work hard!

    For the sake of fellow refugees, for the entire development of the base, and for building a better home together.

    He fought hard!

    "Xiao Zhou, we are all our own people. Tell me your bottom line, and I will promise not to push back."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said, "Straight 10, give it to me?"

    Deputy Commander Bai slapped his thigh: "Here."

    Zhou Chen The corner of his mouth curled up: "When will the direct ten arrive? When will the chicken and duck be given?"

    Deputy Commander Bai almost spit out a mouthful of old blood: "You are boring now."

    Zhou Chen smiled and said: "Pay the money with one hand and deliver the goods with the other. Silver What's the

    point of talking about truths from ancient times?"

    Deputy Commander Bai wanted to say more, but his father pressed pause on the spot.

    "Okay, you better save it, Xiao Zhou!"

    What Zhou Chen wants is indeed a bit whimsical.

    But they are actually exchanging materials.

    It is also the most precious food among materials.

    You kid, you want to trick the white wolf into getting the food with nothing.

    As a father, I am so ashamed for you!

    Deputy Commander Bai could only sigh.

    He finally completely abandoned his personal dignity, but was blocked by his own father.

    I saw everyone put down their bowls and chopsticks.

    Uncle Bai said with a serious face: "Let me tell you something."

    "Lao Xiao passed on some information to me when he returned."

    The information conveyed was naturally related to the Little Book Camp.

    Everyone present had to pay attention.

    Uncle Bai said: "Old Xiao probably means that the oil field in Xiaobenzi camp has been destroyed." "

    Even if a fighter plane survived the explosion, there was no fuel to start."

    "He has observed that there are indeed no large ships on that land."

    "Before the oil field explosion, there were no more than two hundred people in the small book."

    "However, there are many weapons."

    Zhou Chen's eyes lit up: "What weapons?"

    Uncle Bai said: "Fighters, tanks, mortars and other war-level weapons ."

    Zhou Chen stood up quickly, picked up his backpack and swung it on his body: "Then what are you waiting for!"

    Uncle Bai stopped him: "Don't worry, Lao Xiao stated that it is a highly dangerous area and repeatedly emphasized that it must not be approached."

    Everyone was stunned.

    Highly dangerous area?

    Never get close?

    What?

    That piece of land was mined by a small book?

    Zhou Chen was anxious: "Speak clearly!"

    Uncle Bai looked solemn: "There is a plague on that land road!"

    Everyone was shocked: "Plague?"

Chapter 253 Plague?

    The black hawk landed in Hongchuan.

    Many people gathered at the airport.

    I am listening to Lao Xiao talk about the thrilling air combat experience.

    "When I see a small fighter plane flying into the blue sky, what's the point?"

    "I drop a bomb decisively and bomb it first."

    "I lure the enemy in the opposite direction, rise rapidly, and go around behind the enemy."

    "At first, two enemy planes chased me, and then I chased two enemy planes..."

    "You don't know the scene at that time, in one word: exciting!"

    When he saw the Black Hawk landing, he immediately stood up.

    Everyone is listening with great interest.

    "Don't leave, keep talking..."

    "I'm listening with interest..."

    Lao Xiao waved his hand: "I'll go over and report the details first, and then talk about it later..."

    Shoot down the two fighter planes in Xiaoben?

    A group of people who were still hesitant at first saw that only Black Eagle had returned.

    The four people from Lao Han who were supposed to be on the slot machine all got off the Black Hawk.

    And all of them got lucky.

    Now, they couldn't help but not believe it.

    The bulletproof vests were too heavy, so Zhou Chen and others immediately ran into the stone house and took off their equipment.

    We went down the mountain collectively for a meeting.

    Lao Xiao immediately recounted the entire incident.

    "This is the whole process!"

    "Don't you think we are very lucky?"

    "Not too early, not too late, the time is just right."

    "A quarter earlier and a quarter later, the little fighter plane will fly to Hongchuan... "

    Even if we don't fly to Hongchuan, Coal Island is only more than a hundred nautical miles away from Xiaobenzi's camp. The people on Coal Island will definitely be bombed!"

    After listening to Lao Xiao's story, everyone broke into a cold sweat.

    As Lao Xiao said, time is so clever.

    No sooner or later, Lao Xiao happened to catch Little Book taking off for the first time.

    If Xiaoben had refined the fuel a day earlier, or an hour earlier.

    Then, at least one enemy enemy will soon discover Coal Island.

    Then, there was the discovery of Hongchuan.

    The enemy and us are not just bombing defenses.

    The most terrifying thing is the plague!

    If the enemy plane is shot down in Hongchuan.

    Without knowing it, people who went to dispose of the corpse would definitely be infected.

    One to ten, ten to one hundred...

    In the end, no one can escape!

    What is this called?

    Hongchuan's face is good?

    Zhou Chen asked: "Old Xiao, are you sure there is a plague in the little book camp?"

    Old Xiao stretched out his hand to gesture on his face: "I can see clearly that the two little book pilots have abscesses all over their faces."

    He raised his hand Thumb: "The biggest abscess is about the same size as my finger. It makes me sick even if I look at it more than once." "There is still

    black liquid flowing on their faces. Isn't it a plague?"

    Everyone was silent.

    Even if it is not a plague, it is still a serious infectious disease.

    In the apocalypse, medicines are scarce.

    You can't even get one of the most common cold medicines, let alone an unknown cause of the plague.

    Jiang Yu was frightened when he heard this.

    I didn’t expect that such a big thing would happen during this trip!

    He said: "Xiao Benzi, who has been trapped in the wasteland for a long time, will definitely fish to satisfy his hunger."

    "Nuclear pollution has caused changes in marine life, and some marine organisms have extremely high levels of nuclear radiation in their bodies."

    "Xiao Benzi probably ate these fish, and his body became stronger. Lesions will occur, leading to infectious diseases!"

    Deputy Commander Bai said with a heavy face: "No matter what the cause is, the contagion of the disease is a big problem." "

    The question now is, is this infectious disease spread through physical contact or through the air? "

    Xiaobenzi Camp is Chinese territory and will never be allowed to be invaded and occupied by foreign countries.

    Especially small books.

    Feuds and mortal enemies.

    Even if it is the end of the natural disaster, you will die or I will die!

    Transmission through physical contact can also be carefully avoided, but the consequences of airborne transmission would be disastrous.

    Unless you ignore that land route for the time being and recover it after five, ten, or even twenty years.

    But time is the most unpredictable thing.

    Over time, small notebooks may die out due to the plague.

    He might also find a way to leave, or leave with the help of other foreigners...

    He would burn, kill, loot, and do all kinds of evil with a small book.

    Even if it is not airborne, it is very likely that countless people will be infected through physical contact.

    What's more, Xiao Benzi, who is infected with the plague, will deliberately find Chinese people to spread the plague!

    Don't doubt it, these beasts can definitely do it!

    Deputy Commander Bai's face was heavy: "After the great earthquake, there was a plague in the Magic City."

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai said: "There were so many people infected at that time, not even one in ten, until after the acid rain, the plague suddenly disappeared. ."

    "Our analysis shows that it is likely that the compatriots who were infected with the plague died from the natural disaster of acid rain."

    "Acid rain is highly corrosive, and those who died from acid rain had no skin or flesh left."

    "Only half of the corroded skeletons are left. , this ended the virus!"

    "And because the earthquake caused the land to fall apart, the plague in the Magic City did not spread everywhere." "

    At that time, the refugees were displaced and their families were destroyed. In order not to cause panic, the top brass of each base sealed off Bad news!"

    Chu Fan, who was sitting silently next to him, turned pale.

    Qi Rou, who was serving tea and water next to her, had red eyes.

    "Didn't a lot of people die in the Demon City..."

    Qi Rou shed tears and looked at Zhou Chen: "Boss, Uncle Kaikai Sun and Sister Guo, they..."

    Zhou Chen's face was also ugly.

    His hometown in Magic City.

    When I think of those compatriots in my hometown, they escaped the earthquake but failed to escape the plague.

    Who feels better?

    Zhou Chen asked: "Deputy Commander, how is the current situation in Magic City?"

    Deputy Commander Bai said: "There are not many survivors in the Communist Party. There is no separation of military and political affairs. There is only one base." "In the

    apocalyptic environment, the conditions of all bases are not good."

    "The last time someone came to borrow food was half a year ago..."

    The main reason is that there is no food to borrow at any base.

    I haven't seen anyone for half a year. I either grew my own food or scavenged and fished to satisfy my hunger.

    Before the natural disaster, the Magic City had the most abundant resources.

    With very few survivors, scavenging should be enough to survive.

    Fishing to satisfy hunger can only be managed by the base.

    Only edible fish are allowed to remain after strict screening at all levels.

    Fishing to satisfy hunger is something that all bases are doing.

    The most troublesome thing is that the mutated fish are ferocious and survivors are easily injured.

    There are so many poisonous fish that if you catch a thousand fish, only one or two are non-toxic and edible!

    In short, relying on fishing to satisfy hunger is a drop in the bucket.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Has the technology of raising maggots been passed on?"

    Deputy Commander Bai said: "The technology of raising maggots in Ningcheng has only been perfected recently, and people should be sent there soon."

    Zhou Chen said: "I didn't want Hongchuan to have any This disgusting thing."

    "But I don't want to be talked about by a bunch of old guys every day..."

    A bunch of old guys turned to stare at him.

    What are thoughts?

    Edible maggots are really good!

    Also, we are not old.

    A man is a boy until he dies!

    Zhou Chen made the decision directly: "Only one person is left in Hongchuan in the maggot breeding team."

    "Do you have any objections to sending your little girl over?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

Chapter 254 Commander, what are your instructions?

    Whose Xiaomi?

    Your Xiaomi!

    Xiaomi of your whole family!

    Deputy Commander Bai was so angry that he vomited out a mouthful of blood: "I told you it was a misunderstanding!"

    He rolled up his sleeves and looked at the entrance of the cave.

    Tie Zhuer is standing guard.

    Deputy Commander Bai said angrily: "Go and call that... soldier who arranged the commander behind the scenes." "

    The scandal of the commander has seriously affected the reputation of the military. Let's see how I deal with him today!"

    The rumor stopped at the wise man.

    But there are more villains who like to spread rumors and cause trouble than wise men.

    If this was reported back to Ningcheng, wouldn't he be stabbed in the spine every day?

    When Tie Zhuer heard this, he quickly ran away with his gun in his arms.

    Zhou Chen chuckled and turned to look at Chu Fan: "What are you doing sitting there stupidly? Why don't you go and inform that Xiaomi..."

    Chu Fan, who had lost his mind, finally came back to his senses.

    "I think..."

    Zhou Chen suddenly lost his composure: "Don't say you want it yet. If you don't do what I've been told to you, do you want it? You don't think so!"

    Chu Fan was furious, clenching his fists and "clucking." "Sound."

    Finally, he rushed out without looking back.

    Qi Rou couldn't bear it: "Boss, Brother Chu is also worried about his younger brother." "

    When we were separated, Kaikai was only five and a half years old..."

    Zhou Chen glanced at her and said coldly: "You and Who learned this and dared to contradict her regardless of the occasion?"

    Qi Rou shrank her neck and quickly returned to the tea area.

    Jiang Yu looked at Qi Rou's back distressedly.

    The next second, I heard my name being called.

    "The acting mayor's leadership is incompetent, 200 points will be deducted!"

    "Next time your subordinates dare to contradict me in the conference room, dig a hole and bury yourself!"

    Jiang Yu: "..."

    Others will not Feel something.

    Tang Ming, who was sitting behind Deputy Commander Bai, looked at him with a strange expression.

    Brother, it’s not easy for you to be the acting mayor of a private base!

    There really is no reward for good work, but if you don’t do well, you will be buried alive in a pit!

    How miserable!

    Jiang Yu looked at Shangfa Xiao.

    A helpless smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

    Brother, don't take pity on me.

    Hongchuan's points are not Ningcheng's points.

    200 Hongchuan points can be exchanged for 100 kilograms of grain or 10 canned beef.

    I plan to exchange all the points into supplies for you to take back.

    You'd better pity yourself first!

    At this time, Zhou Chen had already made arrangements in an orderly manner.

    "Old Li, send one person from your shipping team to visit the Magic City."

    "Old Qiao, send out a batch of supplies from the warehouse...only potatoes, sweet potatoes, and corn."

    Old Qiao, who was recording, raised his head in confusion: "No. Flour?"

    And dried fruits, jams, etc.?

    Zhou Chen's attitude was resolute: "If you don't reveal your wealth, who knows what's going on in the capital now?" "

    The supplies are too abundant. Who can guarantee that there won't be a second Zhang Haitian?"

    If a second Zhang Haitian does appear.

    He is not afraid!

    Just bury them one by one.

    It’s just that there are few Chinese survivors.

    People are dying every day, but not a single new baby is born.

    If this continues, humans will become extinct!

    "And..."

    Zhou Chen said: "You can't give it away for free, let them exchange supplies."

    This is very important!

    Rice rises and rice grudges fight rice and grudges!

    If you send too much food, if you don't send it any more, it's time to start a feud!

    The supplies Hongchuan took out were the most precious food among the supplies.

    Trading some ordinary supplies with the other party is generous enough.

    If it weren't for his compatriots, if it wasn't his hometown, who would be willing to take out food!

    Lao Qiao immediately understood what he meant: "How much is the specific amount?"

    Zhou Chen thought for a moment: "Five thousand kilograms, I'll bring a batch of sweet potato seedlings." "

    Remember, the materials leaving the warehouse can only be old goods. "

    The crops grown in the wasteland of natural disasters actually taste very bad.

    The grain has a bland taste and crude fiber, and is not as delicious as before the natural disaster.

    But the newly produced crops from Hongchuan are better than others in terms of their fresh taste.

    No matter how well-preserved old grains are, they still taste like they have an old musty smell.

    If the top management of Magic City felt that they would be satisfied if they had enough food, that would be fine.

    If you are greedy and want better supplies, there will be no next time!

    In short, let’s test the attitude of Magic City first.

    Zhou Chen glanced at the empty cave entrance.

    Picking up the walkie-talkie: "Where are the people standing guard? Where did they die?"

    Soon, Xiaolong ran in with a gun on his back.

    Subconsciously, he saluted Deputy Commander Bai: "Deputy Commander."

    Sure enough, he was immediately squeezed by Zhou Chen.

    "Hey, you eat my Hongchuan's food and take my Hongchuan's points, but you don't see me, so 100 points will be deducted!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Xiaolong blushed with anxiety and said, "I don't even have 100 points! "

    Besides, he is a soldier sent by Ning Cheng.

    In his eyes, the deputy commander comes first, followed by Madman Zhou. Isn't this normal?

    Can a soldier who is bribed with just one bite of food still be called a qualified soldier?

    Zhou Chen was angry: "How dare you lie about your points? Who in your group doesn't get 10 points a day?"

    "How long has it been since the points were eaten by dogs?"

    Xiaolong was depressed: "Last time I went back to Ningcheng with the boat, I gave up all the points. All redeemed."

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "Then accumulate 100 points and then deduct them."

    He turned to look at Lao Qin, who was in charge of life: "Old Qin, please write it down."

    Lao Qin opened the notepad and asked Xiaolong Give him a look of pity.

    Deputy Commander Bai wanted to speak for Xiaolong.

    If Ningcheng's soldiers don't listen to him, who will?

    But when he thought about Zhou Chen's need for prestige, he should abide by Hongchuan's rules when he was in Hongchuan.

    Then he swallowed his words.

    Deputy Commander Bai gave Xiaolong a look.

    Xiaolong immediately stamped his feet and saluted.

    The movement is so loud.

    The cave is full of echoes.

    "Commander, what are your instructions?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai was a little confused.

    Something seems amiss?

    Isn't it because Crazy Zhou is so handsome and is known as the most handsome guy in Hongchuan that we call him Marshal?

    In order to prevent the atmosphere from becoming awkward and unnecessary misunderstandings.

    Zhou Chen quickly got down to business: "Is there anyone from the Demon City in your group?"

    "If so, let him go with the boat. Maybe he can find his relatives."

    Xiaolong thought for a while: "Qian Duoduo has a sister in the Demon City. They are all working."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "Then let him go!"

    Xiaolong stomped his feet and saluted, and his voice was very loud: "Yes!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Watching Xiaolong's body leave straight away, the deputy commander fell into deep thought.

    The conference room returned to calm.

    Zhou Chen thought over and over again and expressed his plan.

    "There is a set of radiation protection suits in the warehouse. I am going to go to the Xiaobenzi camp to investigate the situation on the spot."

    Everyone was shocked: "How can this be done?"

    At this time, Chu Fan returned to the cave.

    Behind him, out of sight, there was a noise.

    This cave is not only a warehouse but also a conference room.

    People from Hongchuan rarely make any noise nearby.

    meeting room.

    Everyone tried to dissuade Zhou Chen, and even rushed to make the trip on Zhou Chen's behalf.

    Zhou Chen stretched out a hand.

    Put your palms down and press down to signal everyone to be quiet.

    Zhou Chen looked at Chu Fan with questioning eyes.

    Chu Fan took a few steps forward and said, "That lesbian refuses to go, and yet..."

    "Let me go—"

    a woman's angry voice came.

    A woman broke free from Xiaolong's hand and rushed directly into the cave.

Chapter 255 I am unmarried and have no family members

    There was a "click" sound.

    The sound of the gun being loaded was extremely clear.

    Chu Fan was stern and cold, and the sniper in his hand was pointed directly at the intruder's eyebrows.

    Luo Yunqin, who lost his mind, froze instantly.

    The sound of a gun being loaded was right next to her ears.

    Only now did she realize how stupid she was for rushing in regardless!

    “Click——”

    There was another sound of loading a gun.

    Xiaolong chased in, the black hole pointing his gun at her.

    Luo Yunqin couldn't believe it and felt the blood all over his body solidify instantly.

    Xiaolong shouted: "This is a big warehouse, get out of here immediately!"

    This was giving Luo Yunqin a chance.

    Being pointed at by two guns at the same time.

    Especially the one with the sniper, his expression was cold and emotionless.

    As long as you give the order, the other party will definitely pull the trigger without hesitation.

    Luo Yunqin wants to leave.

    But his legs were as heavy as lead, and he couldn't move a single step.

    Her face turned pale, and she stared blankly at the people in the conference room.

    Everyone looked at her as if they were looking at a dead person.

    She knew Deputy Commander Bai and Colonel Tang.

    The former frowned in displeasure, while the latter had contempt in his eyes.

    Soldiers would not despise ordinary people, but she was nakedly despised by Major Tang!

    It must have been exposed that she had falsified her information.

    Xiaolong scolded him again: "Are you still not leaving?"

    Luo Yunqin came to his senses and was about to lift his feet to leave, but he controlled his body and took two steps forward.

    "Deputy Commander, I won't go to the Demon City!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai frowned: "Hongchuan does not need maggot-raising skills, and is only willing to keep one person."

    "The Demon City just needs this, and you are the technical backbone. ', I would have received preferential treatment in the past."

    The implication is.

    If you follow the arrangement, he will not pursue any falsification of information!

    The information was falsified, the superiors were deceived, and the hands of another real technical backbone were burned.

    Once investigated, Ningcheng would have no place to stand even if he was not sent to dig coal.

    The proportion of female survivors is small, and even fewer are of childbearing age.

    For the sake of human reproduction, he decided to handle this matter lightly.

    However, the emotional Luo Yunqin could not understand human speech.

    Luo Yunqin was so excited that her whole body trembled, and her eyes scanned the people at the conference table.

    Finally, it landed on an old man with facial features similar to Deputy Commander Bai.

    She said anxiously: "Mr. Bai, please don't misunderstand me!"

    "Those are all groundless rumors. The deputy commander and I are innocent and there is absolutely no shame."

    Uncle Bai frowned, with a calm expression on his face: "The rumors stop at Wise man, I naturally believe in my son’s character!”

    I believe in my son’s character.

    But your character...

    No matter what the purpose is for you to come to Hongchuan.

    But it is true that the information is false.

    It is also true that in order to compete for a spot, others will be injured!

    No one will look down on those who do small tricks behind the scenes to achieve their goals!

    Luo Yunqin was so scared that her lips turned white.

    She turned back blankly and glanced at Xiaolong.

    The other party's gun was still pointed at her, with complicated eyes.

    Luo Yunqin took the risk: "The rules of Hongchuan are: you can come in but you can't get out!"

    "I'm in now. I won't go to the Demon City."

    No matter how tight the cover was, the survivors had heard some rumors.

    Don't look at the fact that Demon City was ten times stronger than Ningcheng before the natural disaster.

    But after the plague, the apocalyptic environment still requires Ningcheng to borrow food.

    It was a truly barren land.

    She had gone to such great lengths, even if she was despised, she would not go to that kind of place.

    Luo Yunqin mustered up all her courage and looked directly at the young man sitting on the main seat.

    The other party must be the owner of Hongchuan.

    At this glance, she was in a trance for a moment.

    Unexpectedly, the owner of Hongchuan Base was not only young, but also a very handsome man.

    "You can get in but you can't get out!"

    "You can't break the rules Hongchuan has set himself?"

    A chuckle sounded in the room, and

    a sneer appeared at the corner of Zhou Chen's lips: "How could Hongchuan break his own rules?"

    Luo Yunqin couldn't help but swallowed.

    It seemed like the opportunity was just around the corner.

    In just one second, she regretted it.

    Zhou Chen's tone was light and his words were cold-blooded.

    "The so-called ability to get in and out refers to talents. Idiots always go out sideways!"

    "Madam, are you a talent?"

    "You are a genius. If you dare to trespass into the important territory of Hongchuan, you will die! "

    A light tone can mean the difference between life and death, and is more terrifying than the overwhelming anger.

    Luo Yunqin shivered uncontrollably.

    Zhou Chen held a piece of information in his hand and didn't even look at it.

    "For the sake of you being the 'technical backbone' and for the sake of the survivors of the Demon City, either go to the Demon City or die here."

    The next second, he glanced at Chu Fan and Xiaolong coldly.

    Angrily: "What are you doing? Do you want money for the bullets?"

    "Go out and dig a hole and wait..."

    Luo Yunqin shuddered.

    He looked at Deputy Commander Bai with pleading eyes: "Deputy Commander, Master Yang is more professional than me, you know..."

    "He is more useful to the Demon City than me. If you let me stay here, I will work hard and not dare to slack off!"

    Bai The deputy commander sighed: "This is not something I can decide!"

    Luo Yunqin couldn't help but take a breath of air.

    She asked anxiously: "Then it's not okay for me to stay here and work as a family member?"

    Jiang Yu raised his eyebrows: "Whose family member are you?"

    Luo Yunqin turned around and looked at Xiaolong with pleading eyes.

    Xiaolong, who was already in a complicated mood, was shaken at this moment.

    After all, he had been in love before, and he didn't want the other person to be buried alive.

    Crazy Zhou’s burial alive is literally what he meant.

    If you say buried alive, you must be buried alive!

    Luo Yunqin cried so hard: "I know my way is wrong, but I'm here for you."

    She hoped that Xiaolong could stand up and intercede for her.

    Xiaolong is a soldier of Deputy Commander Bai, and I heard that he has a good relationship with Madman Zhou.

    As long as Xiaolong intercedes for her, she will be able to stay smoothly.

    As for being looked down upon and despised by others, these will be forgotten over time.

    People are very forgetful!

    The face you lost today can be regained slowly in the future!

    Just when Xiaolong was about to speak, someone knocked lightly on the desk.

    Zhou Chen tapped his fingers on the table twice and said coldly: "Xiaolong is your family member?" "

    Then let Xiaolong accompany you to the Magic City. It's good to have someone to take care of you when you're with a lover."

    "A soldier is like a brick . , move it wherever it is useful."

    "Demon City needs maggot-raising skills more than Hongchuan. For the compatriots who are suffering in Magic City, we can only let Xiaolong suffer!"

    He did not forget to say sincerely: "Xiaolong, not my brother I don’t care for you, but I have to force you to go to the Demon City to suffer, because your family doesn’t care..."

    Luo Yunqin's face was as pale as paper.

    What's the meaning?

    Why don't you let her stay?

    Hongchuan is so big, why can't it accommodate her?

    At this time, Xiaolong spoke: "Commander, I am unmarried and have no family members!"

    Luo Yunqin almost fainted.

    She stared at Xiaolong in disbelief, her eyes like daggers.

Chapter 256 If anything happens, just blame it on Madman Zhou

    There was no need for Zhou Chen to speak, Jiang Yu spoke directly on his behalf.

    "He is neither a family member nor a talented person. He disobeyed orders and even trespassed in Hongchuan territory."

    "Drag him out and dig a hole and bury him."

    Chu Fan immediately stepped forward to get him.

    The fatal crisis made Luo Yunqin, who was deeply hit, wake up instantly.

    "I'll go!"

    "I'm willing to go to the Demon City!"

    Luo Yunqin wiped away tears: "The deputy commander is right, the Demon City needs people like me more than Hongchuan."

    "Even if I am not capable, I I believe that gold can shine everywhere!" He

    glared at everyone present like crazy.

    Then, turn around and walk out.

    Jiang Yu frowned and deliberately avoided Deputy Commander Bai.

    He whispered to Zhou Chen: "If you keep a woman like this, she will probably cause trouble behind your back."

    Zhou Chen didn't care: "It's good."

    Jiang Yu was puzzled: "What's so good about it?"

    Zhou Chen smiled: "Now it's In the last days, there will be no separation between military and government in the Magic City base, and management will definitely be chaotic."

    "I, Hongchuan, am very famous, and I say

    I won't be cared about. Do you believe me?" "When I go crazy, I want to rob myself!" "

    This It would be great if a woman could really make trouble..."

    Jiang Yu immediately understood: "Touchstone?"

    Zhou Chen chuckled: "It depends on whether she has this ability, small fish and shrimps can't make waves!"

    Jiang Yu nodded, But he didn't quite agree: "If you ask me, it would be

    easier to dig holes and bury people!" Zhou Chen glanced coldly: "Don't just dig holes and bury people, we have to convince people with reason!"

    Jiang Yu touched the dust on his nose.

    Didn’t I learn this from you?

    To convince people with reason?

    Thank you for speaking out!

    The most inhumane thing in Hongchuan is you, Madman Zhou!

    Luo Yunqin strode out of the cave, his steps gradually becoming slower.

    Many people gathered outside the cave.

    Without exception, they held swords, axes and clubs in their hands.

    It seems that she has entered a powerful place, and as long as she dares to harm the people inside, these axes and sticks will fall on her!

    Look at all the plump middle-aged people here.

    Why should a group of people whose bodies are half buried in the soil compete with young people like her for resources?

    There is a "rustling" sound in the wind, and countless fruit trees are right in front of you.

    The sweetness of various fruits dilutes the salty smell in the sea breeze.

    The ripe fruits one after another make people unable to move forward.

    There are also the vast farmland, green vegetables, golden barley...

    I heard that the materials on the top of the mountain are more abundant.

    But just everything in the first area is enough to shock people.

    She was right. Hongchuan was indeed a hundred times stronger than Ning Cheng.

    I originally dreamed of establishing a foothold here and bringing my mother over to enjoy the happiness.

    The hateful thing is that Hongchuan can't tolerate her...

    Luo Yunqin returned to the hotel to pack her luggage.

    In the apocalypse, no one has much luggage.

    But she always has three or four more clothes than others.

    Yang Jie, covered in dirt, came back from the refugee camp to rest.

    Unaware, he asked casually: "Xiao Luo, what are you doing with your luggage? Do we want to go back to Ningcheng early?"

    Luo Yunqin sneered: "If you don't leave, I will."

    Yang Jie was confused: "You go, Are you going back to Ningcheng alone?"

    Luo Yunqin said with a smile: "How can I have the luck to go back to Ningcheng and be sent to the Demon City to teach maggot raising techniques."

    Yang Jie: "..."

    Demon City?

    The conditions are even more difficult than Ningcheng.

    It’s quite a pain to go to the Magic City!

    Seeing Yang Jie fetching water to wash his face, Luo Yunqin felt angry and had nowhere to vent his anger.

    "Master Yang, you clearly show that you are the technical backbone, and Hongchuan doesn't care about raising maggots. Why didn't you send him?"

    "We are all human beings, so why are their destinies so different?"

    Yang Jie didn't want to talk to her, but he really didn't want to be a punching bag.

    Better not to work together!

    You can even start a fight without caring about face!

    Yang Jie washed the dirt on his hands: "I don't think it has anything to do with fate!"

    "Be down-to-earth and your life will be passable!"

    "If you hadn't done those shameful things, you wouldn't have been sent to the Magic City today!"

    Luo Yunqin Angry: "You..."

    Yang Jie mocked: "Even if you don't support maggots, a pair of hands is extremely important in the apocalypse."

    "You burnt other people's hands to achieve your goal, which is equivalent to destroying people's livelihood!"

    "You are so stupid ! Call for retribution!"

    Luo Yunqin rushed forward with a swish, wanting to slap him.

    Yang Jie did not retreat, but took a step forward: "Come on, slap me in the face."

    "Everyone who stirred up trouble in Hongchuan is buried underground!"

    "Don't believe me? Go to the refugee camp and ask..."

    Luo Yunqin's hand, which had been raised in the air, was trembling and could not be fanned.

    With a look of contempt on his face, Yang Jie retreated to the sink and continued washing his hands.

    Luo Yunqin clenched her fists, with veins on her forehead exposed: "I will be back!"

    Yang Jie picked up a basin of turbid water and poured it under her feet: "If you

    dare, go and roar inside the high wall!" Hongchuan people are in good health and work efficiently.

    Within an hour, a truckload of supplies was loaded.

    The truck pulled out of the passage and stopped at the intersection, honking its horn.

    Luo Yunqin approached carrying luggage.

    Xiaolong is instructing Qian Duoduo.

    She stared at Xiaolong with hateful eyes: "Long Zhan, I will come back!"

    "I will definitely use another identity and return to Hongchuan in an upright manner!"

    Xiaolong frowned, patted Qian Duoduo on the shoulder, and continued to warn.

    "It's a good thing that you found my sister. Don't force yourself if you can't find her." "

    Come back on time and open this route. There will be many opportunities to find people over there in the future!"

    Qian Duoduo nodded, threw his backpack on his back, and opened the door. car.

    Xiaolong waved his hand, turned around and walked back.

    He didn't even look at Luo Yunqin.

    Luo Yunqin felt extremely insulted after saying harsh words.

    This further intensified her determination to destroy the Hongchuan people!

    Xiaolong walked straight into the passage.

    The truck left without even looking back.

    As soon as he came out of the passage, he found Xiaohui hugging a fruit tree.

    The ripe fruits fell to the ground.

    Tie Zhu'er was pulling him: "If you extend your head, you will get a knife, and if you shrink your head, you will get a

    knife. You don't even listen to the deputy commander's order?" Xiao Hui said with a bitter face: "You also know that you will get a knife, so go and carry it for me." Pot!"

    Xiao Liang forcibly broke off Xiao Hui's fingers: "Death early, rebirth early, get up!"

    Xiao Hui hugged the fruit tree tighter: "Say no to abandoning or giving up, as soon as trouble comes up, you will abandon me easily! "

    Tie Zhu'er was confused: "Who told you to talk nonsense, saying that the deputy commander took Xiaomi on a trip at his own expense?"

    "You have to admit when you are wrong, and you have to stand upright when you are beaten!"

    "Come on, get up!"

    Xiao Hui cried: " I'm going to act like a hammer! What if I'm planning a scandal about the commander and I'm shot dead?"

    Xiaoliang saw Xiaolong and greeted: "Old squad leader, come and help, the deputy commander is waiting to deal with him!"

    Xiaolong: "... ..."

    Xiaobai was watching the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal: "Hey, what a big deal."

    "Think about who has the final say in Hongchuan, if anything happens, just blame it on Madman Zhou!"

    Everyone: "..."

    This kind of thing can also be done Push it on Madman Zhou?

    Xiaohui's eyes lit up: "Xiaobai, teach me quickly!"

    Xiaobai smiled so hard that he wanted to be beaten: "It's too simple, let me tell you..."

Chapter 257 It’s all Crazy Zhou’s fault, we learned bad things

    A heated argument was taking place in the conference room.

    Everyone was so noisy that their faces turned red.

    They all stopped Zhou Chen from going to Xiaobenzi camp.

    Zhou Chen is going to die or die.

    What are you blocking?

    If I don't go alone, how can I collect the weapons in the small book?

    Is it so easy to be a "mysterious friend"?

    "Report!"

    Xiaohui's voice was as loud as he wanted.

    The resonance caused by the sound caused the soil at the entrance of the cave to "swipe" away.

    Everyone turned around in unison.

    Xiaohui trotted to the desk, stomped his feet and saluted: "Deputy Commander, I was wrong!"

    Then Deputy Commander Bai remembered "Xiao Mi".

    But right now, he didn't want to find anyone to settle the score at all.

    I was very angry at that time!

    If this was before a natural disaster, this kid would have been detained for several days.

    Seriously, ordered to be discharged from the army!

    But at the end of the natural disaster, the surviving soldiers are treated like their own sons.

    I really can’t bear to beat and scold him!

    Especially these ten spirited guys.

    When he knew nothing about Hongchuan at the beginning, he was transferred with a transfer order.

    Thousands of miles apart, wasteland, thugs and other bad elements.

    Once an accident occurs, even the bones will be difficult to recover.

    Deputy Commander Bai felt quite guilty about this.

    He cleared his throat: "Let's talk about it..."

    When Xiaohui heard the officer clearing his throat, his legs trembled in fright and he became confused.

    He pointed at Zhou Chen: "Deputy Commander, I was at fault, but if you want to blame it, it's Crazy Zhou!"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Everyone: "..."

    Xiao Hui spoke quickly: "It's all Crazy Zhou's fault. He always gives us the blame. He said that when you come to Hongchuan, you must abide by the rules of Hongchuan."

    "The rules of Hongchuan are: everything can be eaten, and everyone can fight!"

    "Not only must you be arrogant, but also arrogant, and you will be full of force!"

    " We learned badly..."

    Everyone: "..."

    Movie Emperor Hui, you are amazing!

    How dare you throw the blame on Crazy Zhou’s head!

    Deputy Commander Bai was stunned.

    He looked at Zhou Chen with complicated eyes: "I knew it was you who led my soldiers!"

    Zhou Chen slapped the table and stood up: "Han Xiaohui, I'm going to fuck you!"

    The next second, he picked up a steel drill. dash forward.

    Xiaohui turned around and ran away.

    Madman Zhou looked murderous, as if he wanted to kill quickly.

    Xiaohui looked miserable and shouted while running away: "Bai Ziling, my uncle, you killed me..."

    One chased and the other ran away.

    Uncle Bai and others were frightened and chased them out one by one.

    But the speed of the older people couldn't match that of the two young people.

    "It's not serious, is it?"

    "It's hard to say..."

    The half-meter-long steel drill reflected cold light in the sun.

    Xiaohui wished he could give himself a pair of wings.

    "Brother, I was wrong. Xiaobai taught me this..."

    "Shut up and keep running outside!"

    "Ah?"

    "Ah, your sister, hurry up..."

    Then everyone saw Crazy Zhou walking all the way. He chased Xiaohui all the way outside.

    After running out of the passage, Xiao Hui begged for mercy: "Brother, I was really wrong!"

    Crazy Zhou was a ruthless person and said: "If you don't run ten kilometers, I'll stab your dog in the head!"

    Only then did Xiao Hui realize that Crazy Zhou really didn't mean it. His life.

    The two of them ran one after another to the junction between the refugee camp and the wild.

    Xiao Hui swung his arms and ran on the spot: "Brother, are we still running?"

    Zhou Chen threw the steel drill away: "Run, you are not tired, I am still tired."

    Xiao Hui stared at being thrown away. The steel drill finally made me feel at ease.

    "Brother, your posture just now was too scary."

    "I really thought you were going to stab me to death!"

    Zhou Chen didn't bother to pay attention to him, walked to the nearby work shed and grabbed a bicycle.

    His long legs crossed and he rushed out.

    Xiao Hui was shocked: "Brother, where are you going?"

    Zhou Chen warned without looking back: "You are restricted to stay in the wild for 12 hours and are not allowed to show your face!"

    He pedaled his bicycle to the dock.

    The fishing boat heading to the Magic City is preparing to set sail.

    Zhou Chen threw away his bicycle and jumped on it: "Take me a ride."

    Old Huang on the dock was startled: "Xiao Zhou, where are you going?"

    Zhou Chen waved goodbye: "Go for a ride on the sea!"

    Old Huang Thinking that Zhou Chen wanted to go back to the Demon City for a short while, he said, "Oh, okay."

    Qian Duoduo on the deck thought the same way: "Commander, do you want to go back to the Demon City for a visit?"

    Zhou Chen: "I won't go."

    Qian Duoduo was confused: "Then why did you get on the boat?"

    Zhou Chen: "It's a joy ride on the sea!"

    The joy ride Zhou Chen said was really a joy ride.

    The fishing boat traveled two hundred nautical miles, and he stopped the fishing boat.

    With a greeting, several people worked together to launch an assault boat into the sea.

    Qian Duoduo was shocked: "Oh my God, you really came to the sea for a joyride?"

    Zhou Chen jumped down.

    There was a "boom" and someone jumped down.

    The boat was unstable and Zhou Chen was almost knocked overboard.

    When he looked back, he saw a dead face.

    "Why did you jump down?"

    Chu Fan said nothing.

    "Don't you go to the Demon City to find your brother?"

    Fan Fan frowned: "I know you want to go to Little Book Camp!"

    Zhou Chen: "You know too much!"

    Chu Fan gestured to the sniper on his back: "On the sea It's not peaceful."

    Zhou Chen had a look of disgust on his face: "Look at you, I thought you were going to shoot me on the sea."

    Chu Fan couldn't bear it anymore: "If you die, Hongchuan will definitely be taken over by Ningcheng!"

    "Hongchuan has become I can't touch any means of transportation that are official property!"

    If not for this consideration.

    Being hit and retaliated all day long, he really didn't want to care about the life and death of Madman Zhou!

    He had a feeling that his brother was not in the Demon City at all!

    Zhou Chen had a bad expression: "I'm going to meet my friends. No one can follow me."

    If someone follows him, how can he cheat?

    Chu Fan was expressionless: "Are you sure you don't want guards?"

    Zhou Chen was too lazy to pay attention to him and looked back at the people on the deck: "Put a rope down."

    Luo Yunqin was also lying on the edge of the boat.

    Rather than just joining in the fun, it's better to take a deep note of the enemy's appearance.

    Zhou Chen caught a glimpse of the other party's hostile eyes with a mocking look on his face.

    "Madam, you are looking directly at me. Do you want me to take you for a ride?"

    Luo Yunqin shrank her neck and took several steps back uncontrollably.

    I do not know how it is!

    She felt that this man who looked harmless on the surface was actually terrifying!

    Zhou Chen sailed away alone.

    The sea breeze ruffled his hair.

    There were red-eyed sharks chasing me on both sides, jumping out of the sea from time to time.

    Zhou Chen unhurriedly took out a handful of bait from the space and sprinkled it into the sea.

    Fish are fish and cannot withstand the temptation of bait.

    Soon the sea was stained with blood for the fragrant bait.

    Fighter planes, anti-tank missiles, guns and ammunition...

    In front of these weapons, the plague is nothing!

    The assault boat was at full power.

    With a favorable wind, we reached our destination in four hours.

    No matter how powerful the oil field explosion is, it is impossible to kill all the little books 100% of the time.

    There will always be a few fish that slip through the net, but they definitely have too much time to take care of themselves at the moment.

    Zhou Chen specially approached from the oblique side of the oil field.

    Take out the heavy protective clothing from the space and put it on.

    This was stolen by the Huo brothers when they went to the military camp to steal weapons.

    Its gas mask can filter out harmful and toxic substances emitted from the air.

    Top-notch security.

    The disadvantage is that the oxygen tank only lasts half an hour when it is full.

Chapter 258 The end of the world, besieged on all sides

    Get on land.

    A big car appeared in front of me.

    Type 79 heavy Mat anti-tank missile with a range of 4,000 meters.

    The front wheel rested against a body.

    The skin exposed to the air is covered with abscesses, and the abscesses ooze brown-black fluid.

    Countless flies circled around the corpse.

    Zhou Chen walked past the corpse, and the corpse suddenly opened its eyes.

    Xiao Benzi was startled and immediately wanted to call someone.

    Zhou Chen took a lunge and cut the opponent's throat with a knife.

    Xiao Benzi covered his throat, blood mixed with foul-smelling liquid gushed out.

    The current situation of the plague is unknown.

    Zhou Chen was wearing a chemical protective suit, but he still couldn't help but worry about infection, so he immediately took a step back.

    He glanced at the blade and saw that it was stained with disgusting liquid.

    Xiaobenzi fell to the ground unwillingly.

    The flies dispersed in a flurry.

    They dispersed and gathered again, lying on the body excitedly and rubbing their two front feet.

    Zhou Chen was startled and broke into a cold sweat.

    Unexpectedly, we encountered enemies as soon as we came up.

    The skin is almost rotten but it is still alive. The little book is really annoying.

    It was a clear day and there was nowhere for him to hide in his protective suit.

    For safety reasons.

    Zhou Chen hid behind the anti-missile vehicle and used a telescope to observe.

    Wasteland, desolation, smoke.

    The oil field three thousand meters away was still emitting black smoke.

    Everywhere you looked, there was chaos.

    Near the oil field, except for the fragments of explosives and the body of Xiaobenzi, there were no moving figures.

    But this does not mean that there are no survivors in Xiaoben.

    Perhaps the explosion in the oil field caused the terminally ill Xiao Benzi to lose confidence.

    At this time, he was lying silently licking his wounds behind a certain trench or a certain hillside.

    There are no trees in this area.

    There are only tree stumps in the wasteland, and there are piles of logs on the beach.

    There is also a half-built ship.

    Near the big ship, two heavy trucks were parked.

    Zhou Chen observed for a long time and did not see the fighter plane that Lao Xiao mentioned.

    It can only mean that the fighter plane is not parked nearby.

    There is a hillside to the south.

    The hillside is the highest point in this area.

    Zhou Chen decided to climb up the hillside for a better observation.

    The heavy-duty protective clothing is a bit heavy, and I can hear my own breathing with every step I take.

    After climbing the hillside, there were wooden houses at the bottom.

    All around are traces of human life.

    Such a large living area was actually empty.

    According to Lao Xiao's introduction, it was the first time for Xiao Benzi's two fighter planes to fly.

    He was trapped on a desert island for two or three years, lacking supplies and suffering from serious illness.

    The two fighter planes that took off for the first time carried the hope of survival for all small books.

    On special occasions, it is possible to all come together and cheer.

    An explosion occurred in the oil refining area, igniting the nearby oil field.

    Most small books will definitely suffer.

    But there are always those who are lucky enough to escape.

    No matter where he is hiding now, he must lead people out.

    Only when he was sure that all enemies were dead could he concentrate on collecting weapons.

    Just based on the dead look of that little notebook, there might really be a plague.

    If weapons are collected randomly, other materials in the space may be affected by bacteria.

    This is no longer considered to be taken out someday, and the whole Hongchuan will be destroyed.

    He uses his hands as a vector and gets infected when he collects it.

    He has not spent enough time in the last days and would not be stupid enough to seek death in this way.

    What kind of noise should be made to lure out the remaining members of the little book?

    Zhou Chen glanced at the oxygen and saw that there were still fifteen minutes left.

    Quickly take out a laptop from the space.

    I was looking for music that I had downloaded earlier, and I actually found the song Birdsong.

    Immediately take out a speaker from the space.

    Click on the song, it is playing...

    "Sakula, Sakula, Aiyi Taiyiyo...

    Yiyadaji mini, Ichimasugu Aiyi Taiyiyo..."

    The song of missing my hometown and missing my relatives, through The sound spread in all directions.

    Zhou Chen lay down in the grass not far away and observed secretly.

    After the song was played, there was no movement.

    Zhou Chen would not judge this, all the little books were dead.

    Being too careless means irresponsible for your own life.

    He doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with his methods!

    The end of the world has come, the background of leaving home, being trapped on a desert island for a long time, lack of supplies, contracting diseases, the oil fields were destroyed, and neither of the two fighter planes that carried all hope came back.

    Isolated and helpless, in a desperate situation.

    Can you still sit still when you hear the melodious sounds of your hometown?

    Back then, Zhang Liang was surrounded by enemies on all sides, and he played so beautifully.

    It is still remembered in history!

    There’s no reason why it won’t work in the last days!

    If not, play it a few more times.

    Zhou Chen clicked on the loop and used the remaining eight minutes to quickly return to the shore.

    Take out the remaining respirator and immediately put on an ordinary gas mask.

    And sprayed it from head to toe with alcohol.

    If there is a real plague, the risk of doing this is very high.

    But who told him to risk his life with a gun?

    While filling the oxygen bottle, observe the situation on the hillside from time to time.

    The land route was too big, and the singing could only be faintly heard from the seaside where he was.

    Sometimes because of the sea breeze, I can't hear a word of singing.

    Waiting and watching is very boring.

    I almost fell asleep during this period, but luckily I persisted.

    Zhou Chen waited for more than two hours.

    I guess my laptop was almost out of battery, and there was finally some new movement on the hillside.

    A small book shaped like a beggar, with a face full of abscesses, approached furtively with a gun in his hand.

    He staggered with every step, as if he would fall to the ground and die at any time.

    The little notebook stared at the notebook for a long time.

    I don’t know if it’s because I’m terminally ill or because I miss my hometown too much.

    Instead of becoming more alert, he burst into tears.

    After a while, he waved his hands and jumped to the song.

    "Sakura, Sakoula, Aiyi Taiyi... Yiyada

    sent a mini, Ichimasugu Aiyi Taiyi..." The

    second small book appeared, the third, and the fourth...

    A dozen monsters are as small as a book, and their bodies are dancing like zombies.

    Some jumped and fell to the ground.

    The little book that was still alive stopped dancing and gathered around.

    Someone pulled out his sword and stabbed him with the sword.

    At this moment, they all seemed to wake up.

    They all stared at the notebook that suddenly appeared and the music from their hometown.

    "Hong Tuo Ni, Hong Tuo Ni, Hong Gada..."

    A small book raised a knife and shouted that the enemy was attacking.

    Zhou Chen, who had been lurking down the hillside for a long time, directly pulled the trigger.

    A fire dragon shot out, and the small book on the hillside instantly burned into flames.

    The screams continued.

    "Ah——"

    "Tatsgod——"

    "Ogasan——"

    The little book burned into flames ran away.

    Some rolled down the hillside, some threw themselves at their companions, and some rolled on the spot.

    The screams were louder than the last.

    Zhou Chen felt it was not enough.

    Use the flame gun again to spit out a ferocious fire dragon.

    The weeds on the hillside burned quickly and spread in all directions.

    All around, there were several small books attracted by hometown songs.

    They had not yet climbed the hillside and fled in terror.

    However, he was soon swallowed up by the fire behind him...

Chapter 259 Discovery of Survivors

    Fires raged on the hillside.

    Near a scorched oil field, several figures appeared in sight.

    Sure enough, there is a small notebook hidden in a corner to lick its own wounds.

    Several notebooks looked at the fire in the distance and quickly got up.

    Zhou Chen held up the telescope and was speechless!

    Are you trying to force him to get closer?

    It's too risky, I would never do such a stupid thing!

    He just waited to see who could outlast whom!

    Dry consumption is impossible!

    Zhou Chen followed suit and took out a new laptop and stereo.

    Sakula in his hometown was played over and over again, breaking down the psychological defense of Xiao Benzi.

    The little notebooks that collapsed inside rushed out one by one.

    While screaming, he fired in the direction of the music.

    It's too far away and can't be hit at all.

    Only halfway through, the bullets were already empty.

    Replace the magazine and keep running, keep fighting...

    the closer I get, the clearer I can hear Sakula in my hometown.

    This is a song they have heard since childhood, a familiar voice, and a familiar song.

    The lyrics, full of longing for their hometown, affect their thoughts and hearts, word for word.

    My mind is filled with the scenery of my hometown.

    The clouds in my hometown, the cherry blossoms in my hometown, the serious Ou Duosang, the gentle Ogasan, and the Nissan Nessang who grew up together...

    The little book was completely broken inside, shouting.

    The gun fired in random bursts without any target.

    The moment all the notebooks were empty of bullets, a dense barrage of bullets hit their heads, chests, and limbs...

    I wonder if there are any notebooks hiding in the secret?

    It was impossible for Zhou Chen to waste his life just for a few enemies.

    Take out the Doomsday Chariot from space and drive directly towards the oil field.

    "Bang -"

    A bullet hit the car door.

    It is a half-dead little book.

    Zhou Chen swung the steering wheel with one hand and reversed the car quickly.

    The ferocious spikes pierced the small book directly, and the body hung on the car.

    "Bang bang bang——"

    A small book was shot from the front.

    Several bullets passed through the cracks in the iron fence and shattered the windshield.

    The bullet hit the back seat, and a piece of exploding glass scratched Zhou Chen's protective clothing.

    Zhou Chen was startled.

    The more urgent the situation becomes, the clearer the mind becomes.

    Press the accelerator to the floor.

    He released his hands on the steering wheel and took out a sticky tape from the space.

    I raced against time and applied four or five layers of tape to the damaged area.

    If the plague takes advantage of just 1 or 2 seconds, it will be his life!

    Even if it's fate, we can't accept it easily.

    After knocking the notebook away, he immediately took out the antibiotics from the space and gave himself an injection.

    "Huh-huh-"

    Because of nervousness, his breathing became heavier.

    His ears were filled with the sound of a strong heartbeat and strong breathing.

    Zhou Chen sat in the car and carefully observed the protective clothing on his body.

    Fortunately, this is the only damage.

    Zhou Chen tried hard to control his panic and uneasiness and forced himself to calm down.

    After calming down quickly, drive the Doomsday Chariot and look around.

    The power of the explosion in the oil field was so terrifying that all the land roads in this area were reduced to scorched earth.

    There are several small notebooks on the edge of the scorched earth.

    He was really dying, hiding on the ground motionless, and found that the enemy couldn't even hold a gun.

    Zhou Chen shot directly and sent them to the west.

    After confirming that there were no more enemies in this area, Zhou Chen filled the oxygen bottle for the nth time.

    Wearing heavy protective clothing and carrying heavy oxygen bottles.

    Walking majestically on the wasteland.

    For safety reasons, Xiaobenzi placed all vehicle-mounted anti-tank missiles on the coastline.

    The explosion in the oil field did not completely destroy it.

    Every time Zhou Chen found an anti-tank missile, he sprayed it three or four times with alcohol at 360 degrees without blind spots.

    Even every blind spot in the car and the bottom of the car are not spared.

    After each disinfection is completed, immediately put it back into the space.

    A second's delay is disrespectful to heavy firepower weapons!

    Zhou Chen drives the doomsday chariot, stopping and disinfecting while collecting.

    The protective suit is one piece, and the gloves must be cut off to collect weapons.

    Once the collection is successful, immediately put on gloves and wrap a dozen layers of tape around the gap.

    Ten hours passed.

    He successfully put twenty-five anti-tank missiles on the west coast into space.

    Refuel the doomsday chariot and drive from the west bank to the south bank.

    It is also a doomsday chariot that has been built, but it is not as powerful as the Kamaz when running in the wasteland.

    It's a pity that the Kamaz is parked at the base.

    At the beginning, he knew that it would be difficult to travel in the apocalyptic wasteland, but he wanted to get a Paramount Predator.

    But the car couldn’t be driven on domestic roads, so no one bought it.

    No one buys it, so of course it’s impossible to get it!

    The two rear wheels rotated at high speed, causing a cloud of flying sand and rocks.

    After exhausting the efforts of nine bulls and two tigers, the Doomsday Chariot climbed up the steep hillside on the south bank.

    This is the highest point of the entire land route.

    Xiao Benzi built a sentry tower here.

    The sea breeze roared and the dead grass made a rustling sound.

    Zhou Chen climbed up and raised his telescope to observe carefully.

    As his eyes moved, he came across a cave.

    What is shocking is that the cave blocked by the iron fence is full of survivors.

    These survivors were in ragged clothes, unkempt, and as thin as mummies.

    But the skin exposed to the air was covered with poisonous sores.

    They were lying or sitting, with dull faces and dull eyes.

    Apart from Eastern faces, there are also very few Western faces.

    Zhou Chen drove there.

    Because the wasteland was difficult to navigate, it took three hours to get close to the cave.

    The Doomsday Chariot was discovered by the survivors who were imprisoned in the cave.

    Not only were they not happy at all, but they shrank back in fear.

    Zhou Chen opened the door and got out of the car with a Type 95 automatic rifle in one hand and a loudspeaker in the other.

    Through the protective goggles, it was discovered that the survivors were in very bad condition.

    It’s not just the problem of sores, many people have even lost their hair and teeth.

    All of them were so skinny that they looked very deformed.

    Ten meters away from the cave, Zhou Chen stopped.

    Zhou Chen raised the horn and said, "Where are you from?"

    The survivors retreated into the inner wall of the cave with a numb look on their faces.

    After being stunned for a moment, I finally realized that it was the friendly Mandarin.

    Slowly, figures moved in the darkness.

    Several survivors walked slowly to the entrance of the cave.

    His body was so weak that he could barely stand still by holding on to the iron fence with both hands.

    "Brothers, we are compatriots..."

    "Brothers, we are our own people..."

    Although they tried their best, their voices could not be heard.

    The ligaments were scratchy, as if they had been cut with a razor blade.

    More and more people came to the entrance of the cave, expressions appearing on their numb faces.

    Excited, shocked, unbelievable, and extremely hopeful that everything is true.

    There are also dark-skinned people, and some mixed-race people squeeze into the hole.

    Some of these people have lived in China for a period of time, and some are native to China.

    He speaks Chinese very fluently.

    "Friend, I love China, please save us..."

    "Brother, we are our own, you must save us."

    More and more survivors crowded at the entrance of the cave, with dirty hands stretched out. Steel grating.

    Zhou Chen's appearance was like a ray of dawn.

    Let the survivors in the darkness see the hope of survival!

    They were extremely weak, but they stretched out their hands desperately, trying to grasp this only hope.

    They had really been looking forward to this moment for so long...

Chapter 260 We want to die under the sun

    "Please, save us..."

    "I want to see my parents..."

    "I want to see my children..."

    The survivors had hope in their hearts and their expressions were no longer numb.

    Everyone burst into tears and cried bitterly.

    Zhou Chen quite understood the feelings of the survivors.

    Natural and man-made disasters destroyed families and people.

    He was also controlled by Little Book and suffered a lot of torture.

    There is no day or night, but they are always trapped in darkness.

    Now that I finally have hope, my heart is naturally filled with indescribable excitement.

    But Zhou Chen couldn't let them out like this.

    Zhou Chen asked: "What's the matter with the sores on your body?"

    The excited survivor seemed to have just remembered his monster-like body at this moment.

    I saw the protective clothing on the person clearly and became even more excited in an instant.

    Under the excitement, there is more fear!

    The fear of being left mercilessly...

    "Don't be afraid, this is not a plague..." "

    There is no food on the desert island. The little book forced us to fish. After eating, we became like this..." "

    We are just food. Poisoning, not an infectious disease..."

    "Really, you must believe us..."

    The crowd crowded at the entrance of the cave was pushed away.

    An old man was helped out.

    The old man also had malignant sores on his body, but it was obviously not as serious as the other survivors.

    The old man's voice was hoarse: "Comrade, I am the director of the dermatology department of Belvedere People's Hospital."

    "I can guarantee that what we have is not a plague, but a serious disease caused by eating fish." "

    It's just..."

    All The survivors looked pleading.

    I hope the old man will stop talking.

    But the director of the People's Hospital still told the truth.

    "It's just that it is indeed contagious."

    "Through physical contact, the pus from the sores will stick to the skin, and the skin will itch and ulcer..." "

    You are ten meters away from us now, and there will be no physical contact. It's not airborne."

    After saying this, even the old man was afraid that the savior would be scared away.

    Zhou Chen didn't run away and asked, "Are you sure?"

    The old man didn't say anything, so he turned around and pulled over a child.

    He looks fifteen or sixteen years old and is as thin as an alien.

    The clothes on his body were torn into rags.

    The face, neck, arms, and ankles that were exposed to the air were covered in malignant sores as big as two eggs, only on the arms.

    The survivors looked at the children with very complicated eyes.

    Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm envious, sometimes I'm full of malice.

    Suffering from serious diseases, they wish they were such children.

    You don't need to look in the mirror, you can imagine what you look like now through your friends around you.

    Monsters covered with pus cells, neither humans nor ghosts...

    The old man never touched the child's body: "Comrade, this child is the last infected person." "

    When we realized that fish meat is poisonous, we would rather let children chew tree bark, We don't dare to let him eat it."

    "We are careful to avoid him at any time and do not dare to have any skin-to-body contact."

    "If someone hadn't gone crazy and injured him a few days ago, he would not have been infected at all..."

    The terminally ill man Survivors dare to tell any lies in order to be rescued.

    It was impossible for Zhou Chen to believe their one-sided words.

    He observed carefully and not only made the child spin around in a circle, but also made him strip naked.

    It was finally determined that there were only two sores on the arms all over the child's body.

    If it was an airborne plague, the survivors, including Xiao Benzi, would be covered in ulcers.

    It makes no sense that only this child has mild symptoms.

    But we can’t ignore something called “antibodies”!

    In a plague, it is normal for one or two people to have antibodies in their body cells.

    Zhou Chen turned around.

    When the survivors saw that the savior was about to leave, they immediately started crying.

    Some yelled at the old man.

    You should not scold the elderly by saying that physical contact is contagious, or even stretch out your ulcerated hands to grab the children.

    For a time, the survivors were divided into two groups.

    One group shouted to die together.

    "It's all your talk. If you don't tell the truth, he won't leave..."

    "We will die together!"

    "I will have someone to support me even if I die..."

    Yibo protected the child behind him.

    "Everyone wake up!"

    "This is the end of the world, and we have no cure."

    "We have to let this child live..."

    Zhou Chen opened the car door and used his body to block the survivors' eyes.

    Take out two boxes of water, one box of compressed biscuits, and a first aid kit from the space.

    He tied the supplies together and placed them five meters away from the cave entrance.

    Throw the other end of the rope under the iron fence.

    Only then did all the survivors discover that the savior had returned.

    They also brought back water, food and medicine.

    More than half of the survivors had a greedy look in their eyes.

    A pair of eyes searched for stones all over the ground, ready to commit murder.

    Zhou Chen glanced coldly: "No one is allowed to rob!"

    The greedy survivor was trembling with fear.

    Then he pulled the supplies to the entrance of the cave and distributed the food honestly.

    Zhou Chen stood there, observing each survivor.

    The old man immediately reached for the first aid kit.

    Open the first aid kit and take out the medicines inside one by one.

    He used his thin, trembling hands to forcefully remove the sores on the child's arms.

    Clean, disinfect, and bandage.

    If it was a plague, the old man would not give up food and would choose first aid kits first.

    Unless this person is very scheming.

    But it is almost impossible for a person who is about to starve to death to give up fighting for food if he does not have hope.

    Under normal circumstances, I wish I could take a few more bites, fearing that even a second later there would be no crumbs left.

    Zhou Chen asked: "Your grandson?"

    The old man shook his head: "No, his father is a wild survival enthusiast."

    "At first, it was all up to his father to find food in the wasteland to feed everyone."

    "Later, the little book came , his father took the lead in resisting, but he is dead."

    Zhou Chen hesitated for a moment and asked, "Do you understand your condition?"

    Upon hearing this, some survivors remained silent, while others became excited.

    "Brother, what we have is really not a plague..."

    Zhou Chen interrupted and said the most ruthless words.

    "It doesn't make much difference whether it's a plague or not in the apocalyptic wasteland."

    He has medical equipment, some medicines, and hundreds of herbs in the base.

    However, diseases caused by eating fish that have been exposed to nuclear radiation and nuclear-infected viruses cannot be cured before the natural disaster.

    Even if Hongchuan provides supplies, Ningcheng provides experts.

    Despite the best efforts of both parties, it is impossible to develop a specific medicine in a short period of time...

    These survivors are obviously extremely ill.

    Some of them are in the most serious condition.

    Before he even took a sip of water, he vomited out a pool of brown-black liquid.

    The virus has invaded their internal organs.

    Soon he will be like the little notebook from before, lying on the ground dying and waiting to die!

    The survivors threw away their food and cried.

    They know that their time is short, but they are unwilling to do so.

    Survival is instinct!

    "Take us away..."

    "Don't abandon me, I don't want to die here..."

    The old man thought openly: "Little brother, can you please let us out?"

    "Even if we die, we want to die under the sun. …”

Chapter 261 Another arsenal was emptied

    Die in the sun.

    It sounds beautiful, but the ending is still cruel.

    More than half of the survivors threw away the food in their hands and started making noises.

    "Why don't you save us?"

    "Why do you have to watch us die..."

    "I don't want to die, take me away..."

    The excited survivors crowded at the entrance of the cave like zombies, stretching out their hands desperately.

    No one spoke to persuade those survivors who had resigned themselves to their fate.

    How to persuade?

    Survival is instinct!

    I always advise people to live, not to die!

    "Please, let us out..."

    "Please take us to find the organization..."

    Zhou Chen looked at the unwilling faces and couldn't help but think of his previous life.

    When he was desperately ill, he was lying on the dilapidated road waiting to die.

    My heart is also full of fear of death, and I am equally unwilling to do so.

    He took out a notepad and a pen and threw them over.

    "Write down your home address and last words."

    "Maybe one day it can be handed over to your relatives."

    There was only so much he could do.

    Zhou Chen looked at the old man: "Do you know where the arsenal is?"

    The old man's trembling hands had already picked up the pen and paper.

    He pointed in a direction: "There is a cave to the north, which is the arsenal of the notebook."

    Zhou Chen nodded: "I will come back after I finish the work."

    He came back, took the notepad, and let them walk in the sun.

    Driving north, we soon saw a cave.

    Outside the cave, there are fighter planes, tanks, and mortars with the red sun logo parked...

    There are so many of them, there are more than a dozen fighter planes alone.

    At a glance, it’s a complete visual feast!

    For someone like him who wants a gun rather than his life, this is the best material!

    The gun is king in the apocalypse!

    There are guns and cannons, and there is no shortage of food!

    The more weapons there are, the more confident Hongchuan will be.

    If we encounter foreign enemies again one day, we will directly use guns and artillery.

    Blast to death first, then collect the enemy's supplies.

    The harder the foreign enemies live, the happier our own people live!

    The heavy heart was instantly forgotten.

    Instead, there was excitement.

    On land, sea and air, only submarines are left without a trace!

    However, now that we have fighter planes and tanks, can submarines be far behind?

    If you can’t collect it, you can trade it!

    Zhou Chen feels like he is about to become an arms dealer in the apocalypse!

    In fact, if you meet the regular army of any country, his little arms will not be enough!

    Before the car even got closer, bullets hit the ruins ahead.

    The four little men responsible for guarding the arsenal were dying and slumped on the stone wall.

    It was useless to pull and load the gun, and I couldn't even aim properly when I tried to fire it.

    Zhou Chen stepped on the accelerator to the bottom and rushed forward.

    Four small notebooks were stuck between the spikes and the stone wall, with blood spurting from their mouths.

    Zhou Chen opened the door and got out of the car.

    Holding a saber in his hand, he cut their throats one by one.

    The cave is huge, and inside are stacks and boxes of weapons.

    But it’s twice as many as those hawk-sauce guys.

    Another rich day.

    Correspondingly, the amount of disinfection work is also large.

    Zhou Chen was wearing heavy protective clothing and had difficulty moving.

    But once we're sure it's not a plague, things will be much easier to handle.

    After taking off the heavy protective clothing, I felt much more relaxed.

    Wear a gas mask and gloves.

    Start disinfecting weapons and ammunition boxes.

    The disinfection work has also been changed from the previous four or five times to two times.

    There are more than two thousand boxes of various guns and ammunition in total.

    Ten hours of disinfection and five hours of collection.

    I took off my gloves and touched each box, almost getting blisters on my hands.

    Tired and happy.

    At the end of the world, he emptied another arsenal.

    This is happiness that money can’t buy!

    Zhou Chen didn't even bother to eat.

    Can't wait, run to collect large war-grade weapons.

    Fighter planes.

    Five light tanks and five heavy tanks.

    Anti-tank guided missile vehicles, two.

    Five anti-aircraft artillery tanks.

    Five vehicle-mounted mortars.

    Fifteen cannons and fifteen howitzers.

    Three helicopters.

    One of the helicopters was covered with a red sun flag on a white background.

    Zhou Chen pulled it off and used it as a rag to clean his leather shoes.

    He polished a pair of military boots and threw the rag away like garbage.

    This busy 24 hours passed.

    Zhou Chen drove the doomsday chariot and returned to the land of survivors.

    Before you open the door and get out of the car, take out a pair of powerful pliers from the space.

    The unwilling survivor looked pleading.

    "Can't you really save us?"

    Zhou Chen wore a gas mask and remained silent.

    With a "click", the chain broke.

    Several survivors hiding in the shadows raised stones and rushed towards Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Chen pulled the trigger and a bullet hit their feet.

    The old man took the opportunity to push the child out of the cave.

    "Little brother, please send this child to the organization."

    "His infection is not serious. We can't let him wait to die like us!"

    As the old man spoke, he stuffed the dirty notepad into the child. in hand.

    The voice was choked with sobs: "Live well and keep the suicide note for us."

    "If you have the opportunity, hand it over to our relatives and put an end to their concerns!"

    The child held the notepad tightly and nodded heavily.

    "I will, I will find the relatives of each of you."

    "I will personally hand over the suicide note to them..."

    Seeing that the children were about to leave, the survivors who lost their minds took action again.

    The old man couldn't bear it anymore: "What are you doing?"

    A survivor held up a stone with a ferocious face: "I want to live, I want to see my son, is that wrong?"

    The old man scolded: "Then, what if I see him? "

    Let your son watch you die like a monster?"

    "Let your son never forget what you looked like when you died?"

    The survivor was startled and collapsed instantly.

    The old man looked sad and advised: "Don't bother!"

    "The virus has invaded our internal organs. We really don't have two days to live!" "

    Instead of hurting innocent people, why not pray for our separated relatives?" "

    Blessings. Our close relatives of flesh and blood can survive the end of the world safely..."

    Hearing this, several ferocious-looking survivors threw away the stones in their hands one by one.

    Creaking -

    the rusty iron door was pushed open.

    Zhou Chen left in the doomsday chariot.

    From the rearview mirror, I saw survivors walking out of the cave one by one, bathing in the sunshine.

    The child in the back seat held the notepad tightly in his arms and cried bitterly.

    Zhou Chen returned to the shore and his eyes were attracted by the piles of logs.

    Before, I only focused on the weapons and completely ignored these woods.

    Now I feel that it would be a pity not to take it with me.

    Ready-made, if you don’t pick it up, you won’t pick it up!

    Zhou Chen pretended to pack his backpack and stuffed it with milk, bread, and blankets.

    He handed the backpack to the other party: "There is food in it. You go to the boat to rest for a while. I have something to do."

    The child was a sensible person: "I'll help you."

    Zhou Chen was very straightforward: "You can't even walk. Try your best, don't do yourself a disservice."

    The child then took the backpack, opened the door and got out of the car.

    The place where the assault boat rests is three thousand meters away from the oil field.

    Zhou Chen stepped on the accelerator and moved forward quickly.

    Crazy collection of tens of thousands of tons of logs.

    Not even the broken boats and sawdust on the ground were spared.

    Take it back to Hongchuan to build a house and use it as firewood!

    Who said that Madman Zhou would only be extravagant and wasteful?

    He doesn't know how to live well...

Chapter 262: No pirates can rob like this

    Zhou Chen returned to the shore.

    At a glance, he saw a child who looked like a quail on the assault boat.

    Fifteen or sixteen years old, he is not actually a child.

    He is a serious young man!

    If it weren't for natural disasters, I would be riding a bicycle, playing games, reading books and having puppy love at this age.

    It is a pity that natural disasters are ruthless and have devastated the whole world!

    It’s already a miracle that you can survive a virus swarm!

    The young man curled up in the stern of the boat was obviously drowsy, but he didn't dare to let himself fall asleep.

    Holding the backpack tightly in his arms, he forced himself to open his eyes wide.

    Afraid of being abandoned...

    Zhou Chen stepped onto the boat.

    The boy immediately handed over his backpack.

    Zhou Chen glanced at it and saw that there were not even any food packaging bags on the boat.

    He sat down on the bow of the boat: "You haven't eaten?"

    The young man nodded: "You have eaten."

    Zhou Chen: "When?"

    The young man: "We were in the cave before.

    " Zhou Chen: "..."

    Zhou Chen Without saying anything, the boy just kept handing over the bag.

    He was as thin as a mummy, and his body was so weak that he could not stand firmly.

    But he kept gritting his teeth and persisted, trying to pass the backpack into Zhou Chen's hands.

    Zhou Chen got addicted to smoking and took out a box of cigarettes from his bag.

    Only then did he remember that he was wearing a gas mask on his face...

    Zhou Chen conjured up alcohol and poison spray like a magic trick.

    "Zizzizi——"

    He sprayed the boy from head to toe five or six times.

    Even the entire boat was disinfected.

    After driving the assault boat to the sea two thousand meters away, he took off the gas mask.

    After being disinfected, the boy huddled at the stern of the boat couldn't help but open his eyes.

    After the natural disaster came, he never saw anyone with flesh on their face again.

    The man in front of me not only has flesh on his face, but also has a strong body.

    It's like coming from another world!

    Zhou Chen lit the cigarette and took a drag.

    This trip was a huge profit.

    Two days were more fulfilling than the two months in Hongchuan!

    This is the joy that weapons bring!

    Zhou Chen looked at the young man: "The food in the backpack is for you. Eat it and have a good sleep."

    The young man opened the backpack and took out milk and bread.

    He was so greedy that he swallowed: "Don't you want to eat?"

    Zhou Chen smoked a cigarette with a calm expression: "Don't make me say it a third time."

    The boy then unpacked the food and ate in small bites.

    When drinking milk, I almost choked.

    Subconsciously, I held the food tightly for fear of falling on the board of the boat.

    Zhou Chen seemed to be smoking absentmindedly, but in fact he was organizing the space.

    Damn it!

    There were too many supplies and it was a mess.

    The wind and waves on the sea are so strong that it makes people feel cold.

    The boy put a soft and clean blanket around his body.

    Only his head was exposed, looking at the increasingly blurry land road.

    That is his hometown, the burial place of his father, and the cemetery of the elderly and others.

    The young man asked blankly: "Do I still have a chance to come back here?"

    Zhou Chen glanced at the other person: "If you are alive, you have a chance."

    The young man nodded, tilted his head, dozed off, and immediately woke up.

    After waking up, he stared at Zhou Chen in fear.

    It's as if the person in front of you will disappear when you fall asleep.

    He would be abandoned in this vast sea...

    Zhou Chen couldn't stand it anymore.

    Despite his usual temper, he would definitely yell.

    He even beat people directly.

    But when I look at the young man, I can't help but think of myself more than ten years ago.

    He was also at this age when he suddenly lost his parents.

    I couldn't sleep all night, curled up in the corner of the bed, feeling uneasy.

    I just feel like the sky is falling.

    There is nothing left except the memories of my parents.

    Reluctant to accept reality, afraid to imagine the future, afraid to face tomorrow...

    Maybe it's out of sympathy, maybe it's because I feel so good after emptying out an arsenal.

    Zhou Chen was rarely patient: "Do you still have any relatives?"

    The young man nodded: "Yes, there is an uncle in Shu."

    Shu?

    In such a huge province, only Hongchuan is left.

    Zhou Chen asked: "What do you do in Shu?"

    The young man said: "My uncle is a soldier and serves in the Southwest Military Region."

    Southwest Military Region?

    I don’t know if it drifted to the Pacific Ocean or the North Pole.

    I heard that even Ningcheng's military couldn't be contacted...

    Zhou Chen didn't know what to say.

    After thinking about it, he decided to tell the truth.

    "My base is in Shu, but the Southwest Military Region is currently out of contact."

    "Apocalyptic natural disasters, land disintegration analysis, many survivors have lost contact."

    "There happens to be a high official at my base, when the time comes Let me ask you."

    The young man's eyes lit up: "Can I really go to your base?"

    Zhou Chen said calmly: "Isn't he taking you there now?"

    The next second, he looked serious. : "However, we can't take you directly into the base for the time being."

    "You need to stay alone outside for a few days, and you will be allowed to go in after being evaluated by a doctor."

    The young man nodded sensibly: "I will cooperate obediently!"

    I am sure that I will not. Being left behind.

    The young man tilted his head and immediately fell asleep.

    Wake up.

    I found a huge creature in front of me.

    What a big boat!

    The red flag on the ship fluttered in the wind.

    On the deck, an old man was yelling at his savior.

    "Your uncle!"

    "I knew you were restless. You said there could be a plague there..."

    There were several people on the deck, and everyone looked very angry.

    They were heavily armed and carried guns on their backs.

    Zhou Chen pretended that he couldn't hear and asked: "Did you wear protective clothing?"

    Uncle Bai stared: "Yes."

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "You all put it on, take this kid back to the dock for isolation, the fishing boat will stay Give it to me."

    For a moment, everyone stared at the boy curled up under the blanket.

    A rope lock connects the two Zodiac boats.

    Uncle Bai and others, who put on protective clothing, took the young man away.

    After the people disappeared, Zhou Chen took out tens of thousands of tons of wood from the space.

    "Rumble..."

    The fishing boat floating on the sea sank twenty centimeters.

    Looking at the white paint scratched by the wood, Zhou Chen felt heartbroken.

    Then he ran to the cabin below.

    Two Canadian artillery pieces, howitzers, and hundreds of boxes of guns and ammunition were placed respectively.

    This time, he didn't wait for anyone to pick him up.

    With the knowledge I heard from Lao Li, I successfully started the fishing boat after a while of groping.

    It is easy to sail a boat, but difficult to park it.

    The two veterans on duty at the dock fled for their lives.

    "Boom -"

    there was a loud noise.

    The bow of the ship hit the dock directly.

    The unreinforced pier was destroyed on the spot.

    Even the watch room on the dock was not spared.

    All the bicycles and electric scooters in the house fell into the sea.

    Lao Huang slapped his thigh: "What are you doing!"

    Zhou Chen hurriedly turned off the engine.

    When he walked out of the cab, he was not ashamed at all: "It is inevitable that there will be a small accident the first time."

    Lao Wu, who was in the same group with Lao Huang, was still frightened: "You call this a small accident?"

    "You don't even do this to pirates! Zhou

    Chen laughed and said, "Ask someone to unload the cargo. There are good things in the cabin. Let them drive a truck to pull it out."

    Lao Huang got on the boat and ran into the cabin while being curious.

    nice one?

    What good stuff?

    The next second, the sound of a groundhog came from the cabin.

    "Ah——"

    "Where did you get the weapons again?"

Chapter 263: Boy, you are getting more and more tortured!

    Cannons, howitzers, hundreds of boxes of guns and ammunition?

    Deputy Commander Bai, who was checking his son's homework at the base, couldn't sit still.

    He followed the truck to the dock.

    Jump out of the car as soon as possible, jump on the boat as soon as possible, and rush into the cabin.

    In just three seconds, he rushed out of the cabin.

    Found Zhou Chen who was watching others salvaging bicycles.

    "Where did the weapons come from?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was so anxious that he broke into a cold sweat: "Young man, you are getting more and more tortured!"

    He had not yet figured out how to report the Eagle fighter tanks in the base.

    Less than 72 hours later, Madman Zhou got back Japanese heavy firepower weapons.

    Give him everything he needs to take advantage of!

    Zhou Chen held a cigarette in his mouth and said with a smile: "I was just trying to make a deal with you!"

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled angrily: "You want to make a deal with me, are you sure?"

    Zhou Chen immediately changed his words: "I I'm trying to make a deal with your military base!"

    Deputy Commander Bai raised his eyebrows: "Exchange weapons for submarines?"

    Zhou Chen was surprised: "You know me very well!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was so angry that he wanted to draw his gun: "What are you doing? We're walking a tightrope, you know?"

    Zhou Chen looked indifferent: "It's the end of the world, the rules shouldn't be too rigid!"

    "It doesn't matter if it's a gun, a cannon, or a submarine, as long as it's hitting the enemy, right?"

    Deputy Commander Bai shook his head: "You don't understand. Ordinary people hold arms and there are too many uncertainties!"

    People's desires will expand!

    Today I promise to shoot only at the enemy, but if I don't obey the rules someday, I may listen to the villain's slander.

    One mistake leads to eternal hatred, who will be responsible?

    One is an ordinary citizen, and the other is a disciplined soldier.

    It's like people from two different worlds, their thoughts are not on the same channel at all.

    Zhou Chen didn't care what the other person was thinking at this time.

    Just want to make a deal.

    "I heard that you have been doing maritime search and rescue work. Do you have enough planes?" "

    There are pirates and foreign enemies at sea. Do you have enough artillery shells?" "

    For search and rescue work, whether it is planes, submarines, or fishing boats, do you have enough fuel?"

    "Search and rescue personnel work every day. Is there enough food to eat, drink, and defecate?"

    "People always get sick, are there any medicines?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was unmoved at first.

    But when he heard the word "fuel", his heart skipped a beat.

    He was already excited, but when he heard about food and medicine, his heart beat wildly...

    Deputy Commander Bai grasped the key point: "Do you have fuel?"

    Zhou Chen spread his hands: "No."

    Deputy Commander Bai: "... Zhou

    Chen took a puff of cigarette and said with a smile: "But I can get it."

    Deputy Commander Bai paid great attention: "How many can you get?"

    Zhou Chen raised a finger.

    Deputy Commander Bai was very excited: "One ton? You can actually get one ton of fuel?"

    Is one ton of fuel a lot?

    Before the natural disaster, there was not much at all for the army.

    That’s the consumption of ten large trucks.

    If you just do a drill casually, this amount of consumption is not enough.

    But in the apocalypse, a drop of fuel is more expensive than gold.

    The surviving trucks, submarines, battleships, and fighter planes were all parked in military bases and gathering dust.

    The very few submarines, helicopters, and fighter planes sent out to join the search and rescue mission did not dare to go far.

    Once you go too far, you may not be able to come back due to lack of fuel.

    Then, it was carried further to the ocean by the current...

    This kind of bad news has happened before.

    One of the submarines was a soldier he personally led in the past.

    By the time they were found by their own people, all seven of them were gone.

    The body was reduced to skin and bones, and the food bag had long been empty...

    Even if the risk is too great, the search and rescue work at sea cannot be stopped.

    The land routes have been torn apart, and it is unknown how many compatriots are still living outside.

    The people are the foundation of the country!

    If you want to restore Chinese civilization, you need to vigorously produce domestically, and you need to find your compatriots externally!

    Moreover, ocean currents are extremely complex.

    Not to mention one ton of fuel, just one liter more, can allow the crew to escape and ascend to heaven at the critical moment!

    Compared to Deputy Commander Bai's excitement, Zhou Chen looked stunned.

    "One ton of fuel, if you want, I'll give it to you!"

    There were two oil tanks lying in his space, containing 20,000 cubic meters of fuel.

    A ton of fuel is just a drop in the bucket.

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    Madman Zhou looked indifferent. What did he mean?

    Could it be that the one finger he raised represented one hundred tons?

    even more?

    When he thought about this possibility, he was extremely excited!

    Deputy Commander Bai pulled Zhou Chen aside: "Please tell me, how much fuel can you provide?"

    Zhou Chen asked, "Please tell me, how can you give me a submarine?"

    Bai The deputy commander felt a headache: "Hey! I don't understand, why are you so obsessed with submarines?"

    Zhou Chen chuckled: "Sea, land and air, I just lack them!"

    Deputy Commander Bai paced on the spot: "You must be more than a hundred tons Even my father doesn't know where the fuel is hidden!"

    Zhou Chen said naturally: "Nonsense, I can't keep any of it myself?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was worried about the huge amount of fuel in Zhou Chen's hands and was so anxious that he picked his scalp.

    In a hurry, he had a bold idea.

    Deputy Commander Bai pointed out a finger: "You give me 10,000 tons of fuel, ten tons of grain, ten tons of herbs, as well as Chinook M220 and F15 fighter jets on the mountain, and I will find a way to get you a submarine.

    " After getting off, it was Zhou Chen's turn to laugh angrily.

    Only a fool can do this kind of loss-making monopoly!

    To put it bluntly, the deputy commander was testing the supplies he had.

    At the same time, I want to get rid of all Hongchuan’s war-level weapons!

    Get it back to the military base, register it in the warehouse, and start regular management!

    Zhou Chen threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stamped it out.

    "Ten tons of grain, yes."

    "Ten tons of wet herbs, yes, divided into installments."

    "One can of fuel is what I want to contribute to the search and rescue work at sea."

    "For the above, I'll give you a submarine."

    "One sentence , if it succeeds, I will never mention it again if it fails!"

    Deputy Commander Bai's eyelids jumped: "What kind of tank is a tank of fuel? The one that holds milk powder is also called a tank!"

    Zhou Chen whispered: "Of course it is a large oil storage tank. A tank of 10,000 cubic meters!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was startled: "Seriously!"

    Zhou Chen Dese: "Am I being generous?"

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't believe it: "Are you sure you're not kidding me?"

    Zhou Chen said simply and directly: "If you bring the submarine over, don't you know if I am teasing you?"

    Deputy Commander Bai covered his heart with a shocked look on his face.

    Those who didn’t know better thought he had a heart attack!

    Deputy Commander Bai was in disbelief: "Do you know what a large oil storage tank will be worth in the end of the world?"

    In the entire Ningcheng military base, only half a tank was left.

    Zhou Chen took it for granted: "I, Hongchuan, only defend but not attack, let alone engage in maritime search and rescue work. Why do I need so much oil?" "

    I am just a layman. I only want to collect the sea, land and air!"

    Nonsense!

    Do I know the value of a large oil storage tank?

    My heart is bleeding, okay?

    But there are still several lying on the ruins of the seabed in that sea area.

    Without a submarine, how can I salvage it?

Chapter 264 Every weed is a treasure

    The two walked along the coast.

    Deputy Commander Bai had something on his mind and was absent-minded all the way.

    He didn't even see his son who was undergoing wilderness survival training running past him.

    For Zhou Chen, the more silent Deputy Commander Bai is, the more opportunities he has.

    The army is highly disciplined.

    A submarine is not a Black Hawk, and it doesn’t mean you can exchange it for fuel!

    You need to take some strong medicine!

    The most powerful medicine in the apocalypse is nothing more than food and medicine.

    The two of them just walked to the kelp breeding area.

    Ten acres of sea land here have been treated.

    Marine garbage, debris, dead wood, and mutated organisms are all carefully cleaned up.

    Fishing nets are set up around the perimeter, and kelp is cultivated in sea fields.

    The old savage and Captain Xie were each busy in a small boat.

    Pull the mesh up and check the kelp growth.

    Sometimes they pull up some crabs, lobsters, starfish, and small sea fish.

    Those that have mutated and those that have not mutated are thrown into two different buckets.

    The mutated ones are dumped on the waste soil, and the corpses can be fertilized after rotting.

    Those that have not mutated are taken back to the base and handled with care, adding food.

    Zhou Chen waved to the two of them: "Boy, how is the kelp growing?" The

    old savage and Captain Xie quickly put down their work and rowed back to the shore.

    Captain Xie wiped his hands and took out a pack of large front doors from his waders.

    Zhou Chen bent over to pick up the cigarette: "Hey, did you exchange it from the supply and marketing cooperative?"

    Captain Xie chuckled: "Commander, the points you gave us are almost as many as those of the acting mayor. Now I have no offspring, so I only have to eat and drink well." Yes."

    Zhou Chen smiled: "Technicians deserve good treatment."

    "By the way, you are still young, you have the chance to find a wife!"

    Captain Xie grinned: "I won't look for you, let the old savage find one. , His mother-in-law ran away twenty years ago."

    The old savage blushed: "I am already sixty this year, why should I find a mother-in-law?"

    Captain Xie ridiculed: "Then you never exchange supplies, so you can pack the front door Every move, every move."

    The old savage wiped the sweat from his face and said nothing.

    Even if he is accused of being stingy, he will not refute.

    Deputy Commander Bai was still distracted.

    Zhou Chen pulled him to the two fishermen.

    "Tell our deputy commander about the cultivation of kelp."

    A kelp seedling appeared in front of his eyes, and deputy commander Bai came back to his senses.

    He took it and saw that it was green in color and smelled of a delicate fragrance.

    "The pollution of Hongchuan's sea water is not serious, and the kelp grown in Ningcheng is much better than that in Ningcheng." "Ningcheng

    also engages in kelp farming, and it has been two years since any kelp has grown." The

    old savage pointed to the outer edge of the sea field: "The growth conditions on the outer edge are better. It’s not good either. It will rot as soon as it grows two inches.”

    “The water quality in the middle area of ​​the sea field is relatively better, but the growth situation is not comparable to that before the natural disaster.”

    “We can only wait for the water quality to gradually improve as time goes by.”

    Kelp is a good thing!

    Calcium supplementation can also reduce the accumulation of radioactive substances in the body!

    In the apocalypse of natural disasters, even the air contains radioactive substances.

    With food scarce, the survivors' bodies will only get worse day by day.

    Deputy Commander Bai carefully returned the kelp seedlings to the old savage.

    The old savage carefully put it back on the breeding net.

    In every move, we truly cherish every grain of food.

    Zhou Chen squatted down and looked at the sea field: "When can we harvest it?"

    The old savage said: "If the commander is in a hurry, he can pick 10,000 jins this month and dry more than 2,000 jins."

    Deputy Commander Bai was stunned. Clicking his tongue: "So much?"

    The old savage picked at his scalp: "Is it a lot? If he had been busy for so long before the natural disaster, he would have harvested at least hundreds of thousands of catties."

    Fuel, food, and medicine completely occupied Deputy Commander Bai's thoughts.

    My mind is full of these three supplies, and I have no time to think about anything else.

    Return to base.

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't wait to find his old father.

    Uncle Bai is pulling weeds in the farmland.

    Deputy Commander Bai took off his shoes.

    Jump barefoot into the fields, roll up your sleeves and help.

    Pull out the weeds in the crop fields everywhere.

    Uncle Bai's face changed greatly: "Stop it, you don't pull weeds like this." "

    You have to pull up the grass roots together and don't throw them away."

    "Pile them together and take them to the wild later and scatter them on the waste soil. They grow wildly."

    Deputy Commander Bai stared at a handful of broken grass in his hand: "You want to take it and spread it on the waste soil?"

    Uncle Bai glared: "No, acid rain has damaged the soil, and every weed growing up is a treasure."

    "How did you become an official and never go to the Ministry of Agriculture?"

    Deputy Commander Bai looked ashamed: "After I go back, I will go there more."

    The next second, he suddenly thought: "Dad, Can I bring a batch of weeds with me on my return trip?"

    Ningcheng is so big, with no trace of desolate ruins.

    The vitality of weeds has always been strong.

    Scatter these weeds on the wasteland, and maybe a green grassland will soon grow.

    Uncle Bai was speechless: "You said you were here to offer condolences, but I think you are here to rob!"

    Even the weeds were robbed!

    Deputy Commander Bai retorted: "Isn't robbing Crazy Zhou's hobby?"

    Uncle Bai glared: "Has Xiao Zhou robbed you?"

    "His requirements for supplies are a bit high, but when has he not traded supplies fairly?"

    Bai The deputy commander was speechless.

    He bent down and pulled weeds.

    This time, I pulled it out very carefully.

    Pull up the soil by the roots, shake the excess soil, and hold it in your hands neither light nor heavy.

    Hold a large handful and place it gently next to you.

    Deputy Commander Bai was silent for a long time, with a serious look on his face: "Dad, I want to have a serious talk with you." There was

    an open space not far away.

    Cannons and howitzers were put down carefully.

    Then came hundreds of boxes of guns and ammunition.

    On the ammunition box, there is a small book with the unit number.

    Lao Qiao and others gathered around.

    "Awesome! I have confiscated Xiao Benzi's weapons. Next time I dare to touch Hongchuan, I will use these weapons to kill them!" "

    Hahaha, Xiao Benzi can't even close his eyes if he dies with his own weapons!" "

    These two Where is the best place to put the cannon?"

    "There are already enough weapons on the mountain, so let's put them at the bottom of the mountain." "

    I think it's good to put it on the wall. It's high enough and can hit far enough."

    "That's a good idea. High walls The building is actually very stable."

    "Then we need to build a ladder to make it easier for the gunners to run up and down."

    "Anyway, you are idle, so why not build a narrow path?"

    "A narrow path is better, it is more convenient than a vertical ladder. In case of an enemy attack, you can go to It’s also convenient to carry artillery shells..."

    A group of veterans did as they were told.

    Rolling up sleeves, picking up tools, moving boards, etc., it’s a lot of fun!

    There was a harmonious atmosphere, but soon someone started making noises.

    "Why do you guys want to be gunners? I want

    to be one too!" "You're one of them..."

    "Why do you have the final say and dare to abandon me? No one can have a good time..."

    "That's you too." ."

    "You're all a fucking gunner, who's going to be responsible for moving the ammunition?"

    "I won't move it anyway, I'm just a gunner!"

    "If you don't move it, he won't move it. No one will move the shells to make a hammer cannon?"

    " Look for Tiezhu'er, it would be a pity if he doesn't have the muscles to carry ammunition boxes..."

Chapter 265 It’s unfair, we are really just chatting

    "Bang Bang Bang——"

    At this time, Tie Zhu'er was tapping with a hammer.

    A big red lantern under the eaves was shaken and swayed.

    "Sister Dajiao, the pillars are fixed!"

    Xu Dajiao, who was busy on the stove, quickly sped up.

    Scoop off the golden pancakes one by one from the iron pan.

    Put them all into a bamboo basket and cover them with a clean blue cloth.

    She carried the basket to Tie Zhuer: "Little brother, take these cakes and give them to your brothers to try."

    Although everyone in the Hongchuan base is a hundred times richer than the refugees in other places.

    But food is still the most precious commodity.

    Moreover, Xu Dajiao was in the flesh business, and only she herself knew the sadness behind it.

    Tie Zhuer said nothing, turned around and ran quickly.

    Xu Dajiao chased him for a few steps and could only shake his head and sigh.

    Crunch -

    a woman walked out of a wooden house nearby.

    The woman pinched a few melon seeds in her hand: "Knock, knock, knock, are you going to let me go to bed at noon?"

    Xu Dajiao was too lazy to answer and returned to the kitchen with the basket.

    The kitchen is open-air, so you can see what's on the stove at a glance.

    The woman smelled the aroma of corn pancakes and swallowed her saliva.

    Xu Dajiao looked even more unhappy.

    The woman chewed melon seeds and spit out the skin.

    The words are sour.

    "Yesterday Daniel also said that you, Xu Dajiao, are the best at coaxing people here." "

    Why, you haven't been able to coax Tie Zhu'er for several months?"

    "Look at Tie Zhu'er's muscles, no wonder you're half-assed The old lady is having sex..."

    Xu Dajiao yelled: "Damn you, I'm not as dirty as you think!"

    "It doesn't matter if you find fault with me, if you dare to drag Tiezhuer, I'll see if I don't tear your mouth apart. !"

    The woman put her hands on her hips and retorted: "What, did I step on your rat's tail?"

    "I don't even take a pee to take a look at myself. I'm so old, but I still miss someone in their twenties!" "

    I Bah, shameless..."

    Xu Dajiao threw the spatula away, rolled up her sleeves and rushed forward to do it.

    The woman also had a bad temper and rolled up her sleeves to fight.

    Women who work in this industry have bad tempers!

    The two women started fighting on the spot, pulling their hair out, pulling their clothes, and scratching their faces...

    The noise was so loud that people from the next few rooms came out to join in the fun.

    There were also a few men who were pulling up their pants and asking what was going on.

    The room at the end of the red cage house.

    A young, beautiful, fair-skinned woman was kneeling on the bed and fanning herself.

    Xiao Bai rested his head on his legs and enjoyed it very much: "Xiao Qing, do you still remember the big willow tree by the lake in your hometown?"

    The woman named Xiao Qing nodded and glanced out the window: "There seems to be someone fighting outside?"

    Xiao Bai casually said Asked: "Who is fighting with whom?"

    Xiaoqing listened carefully: "It sounds like Xu Dajiao and Sister Mingming." Xiaobai acted as if

    the matter had nothing to do with him: "Never mind it, just don't mess with this kind of thing."

    Xiaoqing smiled.

    The next second, his face changed drastically: "Quick, get up."

    Xiaobai was unhappy: "Why, I still want to squint for a while!"

    Xiaoqing pushed the person out of bed with all her strength: "The security team is here!"

    " Damn it!"

    Xiaobai was startled and immediately wanted to escape through the window.

    Xiaoqing caught up with her hat, obviously limping on one leg as she walked.

    "Your hat..."

    "Oh, I'll chat with you next time."

    Xiaobai jumped out of the window.

    As soon as the person landed, he saw someone jumping out of the window next door.

    The two looked at each other.

    The next second, Xiaobai punched in anger.

    "Han Xiaohui, your uncle, if you have money, you can find an old sweetheart, but if you don't have money, pay me back!"

    Xiaohui was punched and had a nosebleed, so he covered his nose and ran away.

    "Well, Bai Ziling, I didn't ask you to settle a score, but you still hit me."

    "What bad idea did you come up with last time? Madman Zhou chased me for ten miles with a steel drill..."

    Xiaobai chased after him: "Why? Money!"

    Xiaohui ran away desperately: "I said I will pay you back next month!"

    The two of them ran forward on the field, one behind the other.

    Chen Zhenguo, who was dealing with a fight between two women, saw the two of them at a glance.

    It was too far away to see the face clearly, but the clothes on his body were too eye-catching...

    Chen Zhenguo immediately raised his walkie-talkie and waved: "Attention, teams, there are two people in the farmland southeast of the refugee camp. Don't let them go!" "

    One Team 2 has received it!"

    "Team 2 has received it!"

    "Team 3 has received it!"

    Seeing that he was surrounded, Xiaobai Xiaohui immediately gave up.

    "Brothers, we are all on our own, please don't bring trouble in front of the deputy commander."

    "Don't tell our squad leader, please inform Crazy Zhou, thank you!"

    Zhou Chen was bathing the red panda.

    After getting the news, I rushed to the public security headquarters slowly.

    Hongchuan Public Security Headquarters is located at the junction of the refugee camp and the wilderness.

    It covers an area of ​​three acres and is built with stone houses.

    There are office areas, interrogation areas, detention areas, activity areas, dormitory areas, canteens, playgrounds, and parking lots.

    Zhou Chen put his hands in his pockets and swaggered into the Public Security Headquarters.

    As soon as I entered, I saw Xiaohui's face was bloody and there were two pieces of paper stuffed in his nostrils.

    Zhou Chen was surprised: "What's going on?"

    Isn't it just that?

    Why are you still fighting?

    Fighting for women?

    Isn't it?

    How beautiful a woman must be to make these two funny men fight?

    Chen Zhenguo handed over a record: "If you sign, you can take the person away."

    Zhou Chen took it and signed his name in a flash.

    The three of them walked out of the door.

    Zhou Chen was speechless: "The first time I came to the police station, I actually wanted to get two hundred and fifty from you two!"

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Xiaohui: "..."

    Zhou Chen turned around and glanced at the man with his head hanging down. Two people.

    They couldn't help laughing and joked: "Why didn't I know that there was a beauty born in the Red Lantern House?"

    When the two of them heard this, they understood that Madman Zhou had misunderstood.

    Xiao Hui immediately explained: "No, I was beaten by Xiao Bai."

    Zhou Chen: "Did you steal his beauty?"

    Xiao Hui was depressed: "It has nothing to do with women, and we didn't do anything wherever we went!"

    Zhou Chen said He obviously didn't believe it: "You didn't do anything, just chatting?"

    Xiaobai Xiaohui nodded desperately.

    Zhou Chen chuckled: "Which man who went there didn't say that he was just chatting?"

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Xiaohui: "..."

    What an injustice!

    They were really just chatting!

    Xiaobai Xiaohui was so anxious that he tried his best to explain.

    "It's not what you think. We are definitely just chatting."

    "That's right! The fight is not about fighting for women, it's about other things..."

    Zhou Chen obviously didn't believe it: "Explanation is a cover-up, cover-up is the truth, I understand !"

    You know nothing!

    The two of them were still chattering, as if they were vowing to prove their innocence.

    Zhou Chen suddenly asked: "Do you know how many submarines there are in Ningcheng Base?"

    Xiaobai rolled his eyes: "Are you still thinking about submarines? Forget it, you can't get that thing!"

    Zhou Chen kicked the ball flying : "If I ask you, just answer. Hongchuan is not allowed to say negative words!"

    Xiaobai was almost kicked away and said: "We are not submariners, and we don't know the specific situation."

    Zhou Chen kicked out: "This is not the case. I understand, how did you get along in the army?"

Chapter 266 Both parties feel that they have earned something

    There are many submarine veterans in the first area.

    Zhou Chen found one of them.

    "A submarine?"

    "You ask so clearly what to do? It can't be done!"

    Zhou Chen: "Whether it can be done or not is my business!"

    The veteran said: "According to your personality, you must want to get an attack submarine. Submarine."

    "I don't think it's necessary!"

    "First, because attack submarines are really impossible to obtain, and second, they can't be maintained!"

    "This is not just about food and fuel."

    "Regular testing, maintenance, repairs, etc. ."

    "From the arsenal, parts, to technicians, Hongchuan doesn't have the conditions!"

    Zhou Chen nodded.

    Very pertinent!

    Compared to Hongchuan, Ningcheng just lacks food.

    In other aspects, especially the military aspect, Hongchuan cannot keep up.

    However, there is always a little bit of unwillingness!

    The veteran knows Zhou Chen too well.

    "As I see it, you get a conventional submarine!"

    "Salvage seabed materials in nearby waters and patrol against pirates."

    "Once pirates are discovered, the submarine will frighten them to the point of peeing!" "

    It's best..." "

    The veteran suddenly lowered his voice and looked mysterious: "Remember to ask for an unmanned submarine, which is actually an underwater robot." "

    This is convenient for underwater operations and it will be much more convenient to salvage supplies!" "

    As for whether we can get it or not. If you get it, it depends on your ability!"

    Zhou Chen gave a thumbs up: "Comrade Veteran, you are so thoughtful!"

    The veteran's old face turned red: "You must not say it was me who said it, and you slipped away..."

    Blacksmith Get it while it's hot!

    Zhou Chen was in a hurry to find Deputy Commander Bai.

    Deputy Commander Bai had an in-depth discussion with his old father and was anxious to go to Zhou Chen.

    The two met at the junction of open space and farmland.

    Deputy Commander Bai got straight to the point: "Can you really get a 10,000 cubic meter tank of oil?"

    When Zhou Chen heard this, he knew there was hope for the submarine.

    The two changed positions and came to the lush green bamboo garden.

    Green bamboo, flowers, animals, stone tables, and a pot of good tea.

    What a great tea!

    The best Biluochun, the tea soup is green and the tea is fragrant.

    Zhou Chen took out a pen and paper, and the two discussed it.

    Deputy Commander Bai held the tea cup: "Let's talk first. I can only try my best to persuade, and the probability of success is no more than 30%." "

    And even if Shangfeng agrees, it can't be a large submarine, let alone an attack submarine! "

    If he hadn't talked to a professional veteran, Zhou Chen would have slapped the table and cursed.

    A can of oil, ten tons of grain, ten tons of wet herbal medicines in installments, and some capsules and granules...

    but you can't exchange it for an attack submarine?

    What's the point of talking about that?

    But at this time, Zhou Chen was mentally prepared.

    Life is long.

    Maybe one day I can get it from the enemy!

    First build a submarine and fish out a few oil storage tanks from the bottom of the sea!

    "No problem, Hongchuan can't afford to raise an attack submarine anyway!"

    Deputy Commander Bai couldn't help but be surprised: "Oh, you have done your homework in advance, right?"

    Zhou Chen said quickly: "Underwater robot, You have to match it for me."

    Pfft!

    Deputy Commander Bai squirted out a mouthful of tea: "Your uncle, you really don't want to take any losses!"

    Zhou Chen pointed to the tea leaves on the stone table.

    The porcelain tea can, just opened, still has 90 grams inside.

    Deputy Commander Bai stretched out his hand to hold the tea can: "This tea is good, let's get two more cans."

    Zhou Chen's heart ached.

    Although tea leaves cannot be used as food, there will not be even one tea leaf in the apocalyptic environment.

    The low-quality tea that cost more than ten yuan a pound before the disaster has become out-of-print.

    The best tea is the best of the best!

    By the way, when he was collecting orchards on the roadside, were there a few wild tea trees growing on the ridges?

    There was a strong typhoon and it was dark, so he couldn't see clearly.

    If this is the case, there are probably a few tea trees mixed in the orchard in that space!

    Rare things have to be found and planted.

    Once planted, it will most likely be the only one in the world.

    It must be cared for by dedicated personnel, and its treatment directly crushes several Dahongpao trees in Wuyi Mountain before the disaster!

    Zhou Chen felt a pain in his heart: "Two cans of Biluochun or twenty pounds of Pucha, which one do you choose?"

    Deputy Commander Bai gritted his teeth in discomfort.

    Although Biluochun is good, there are only 2 taels per jar.

    With so many colleagues in the Ningcheng base, they naturally chose Pucha.

    Zhou Chen stretched out his right hand: "Is that settled?"

    Deputy Commander Bai put down the tea cup and shook hands: "30% sure, I will try my best."

    The next second, he immediately added: "If it doesn't succeed, don't hold grudges. Don't provide supplies to Ning Cheng!"

    Zhou Chen shook hands hard: "Don't worry, I will definitely hold a grudge!"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    He drank all the tea in the cup in one breath, hugged the tea can and left.

    The wind blows under my feet, and I wish I could put a pair of wings on my back.

    10,000 cubic meters of oil was a big deal, and he had to pack his bags and return to Ningcheng immediately.

    No matter how serious the matter is, the 1,200-horsepower Hongchuan "Expedition" fishing boat cannot serve just him.

    Zhou Chen picked up the walkie-talkie: "Old Qiao, prepare the supplies to leave the warehouse!"

    At this moment, both Zhou and Bai felt that they had made a profit.

    They all want to do things quickly, for fear that the other party will regret it if they react...

    District 1 and the refugee camp are all mobilized.

    One person and one bicycle queued up outside the high wall to deliver supplies.

    Potatoes, sweet potatoes, jam, dried vegetables, etc. are shipped to the dock in sacks.

    Deputy Commander Bai looked at the farmland not far away, his eyes glowing green.

    "Bring me fresh vegetables back on time!"

    Zhou Chen directly attacked the opponent: "After more than a month of sailing, are you sure the vegetables will not rot on the ship?"

    "Someone is targeting me at the base next door. Let me keep a low profile!"

    Bai The deputy commander was speechless: "Are you going to keep a low profile now?"

    Zhou Chen was very direct: "Should I drive the Black Hawk and kill Zhang?"

    Deputy Commander Bai rolled his eyes: "Low-key! Low-key!"

    He turned back and looked at the large vegetable garden, Very regrettable.

    But in the short term, the information that Hongchuan has a huge amount of vegetables cannot be exposed to the public!

    Some managers may not even sacrifice themselves personally for the sake of the survival of the refugees.

    The more jealous Hongchuan is, the higher the possibility is!

    This is a very complex issue!

    Moreover, there is no absolute right or wrong!

    Hua Zhang came over carrying dozens of kilograms of wet herbs: "Deputy Commander, are we going back too?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "Do you want to leave?"

    Hua Zhang was determined: "I won't leave. I want to ask Mr. Zhou to get it for me. There is a laboratory, it is best to send a few apprentices over next time!"

    Zhou Chen hurriedly rushed people: "If you can't afford it, take the old immortal away quickly!"

    Hua Zhang threw the herbs on the ground, turned around and ran away: "I'll go first I'm busy going back to the medicine field!"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Yang Jie hurried over, with fish bone residue still remaining on his body.

    "Deputy Commander, are you leaving now?"

    "A few students who are raising maggots haven't mastered it yet. It would be a pity to give up halfway!"

    Listen, this is a down-to-earth person.

    Everyone looked at Zhou Chen in unison.

    High-protein edible maggots, if you don’t want to eat them, we will still want to eat them!

    Zhou Chen had no choice but to say, "Master Yang, you can stay here. I think Ningcheng is fine with you." "

    If you are willing, write a letter asking your family to take a boat to settle here."

    Yang Jie was stunned.

    I didn't expect such a good thing to happen.

    "I'll write a letter right now..."

    Woo -

    the fishing boat set sail.

    Deputy Commander Bai stood on the deck with his hands on his hips.

    As high-spirited as a young man!

    Behind him were piles of various supplies.

    Even including a few bundles of muddy weeds...

    ps:

    Dear friends, remember to click "Update".

    The more you push, the greater the motivation!

    Awesome!

    I bought a new book and spent all my New Year's money. I am asking for gifts and rewards... [Crying]

    Students, please don't reward me. Eat well and stay healthy!

    Friends who are taking the entrance exam, come on! 【waving the flag and shouting】

Chapter 267 Lighting Engineering

    The polar night is coming.

    There is not much time left for Zhou Chen.

    As soon as the fishing boat set off, he immediately summoned everyone.

    Cultivation and harvesting related work are suspended.

    Act collectively to install streetlights and build a second wall.

    Telephone poles for the four main roads in the east, south, west and north have been installed.

    The conditions are limited and only trees can be used instead of telephone poles.

    Each log is 20-30 centimeters in diameter and about 15 meters high.

    The distance between poles is 100 meters.

    But the wild areas next to the road cannot be too far apart.

    This is not conducive to future land reclamation and planting work.

    All kinds of machinery and equipment and personnel are moving.

    Push the wasteland and wilderness outward.

    After advancing three kilometers, a high wall was immediately built.

    In the wasteland within the high wall, electric poles are installed every 30 meters to light up a lamp.

    District 1 is a Crouching Dragon, Hidden Tiger, and has already renovated thermal power boilers.

    The location is located at the West Pier, which happens to be the coal dumping area.

    The wires and cables purchased from trade were simply not enough.

    The good wires and cables have been used up, and even the junk at the official base has not been spared.

    The wires that have been deliberately cut can be used after being connected.

    But wiring is a big project.

    And there are too many interfaces, which will easily burn out in the future.

    Even the women and children at the base gathered together to connect the wires.

    Peel off the plastic skin and connect the live wire, neutral wire and ground wire accurately.

    Twist them together tightly with pliers, and then wrap eight or nine layers with waterproof tape.

    Zhou Chen also participated.

    After working for an hour, I only reached 20 meters.

    His face became increasingly ugly...

    Everyone thought he was going to get angry.

    It is even believed that Zhou Chen is very likely to fly the Black Hawk to Ningcheng to get the head.

    Uncle Bai and several veterans are always ready to do his comfort work.

    Let the facts surprise you.

    Zhou Chen's face was indeed ugly.

    But he neither got angry nor had the urge to fight or kill.

    Sitting in a pile of scrap wires, I repeated the action of connecting wires again and again, my hands never stopping.

    Xiaobai asked doubtfully: "Aren't you angry?"

    Zhou Chen didn't even raise his head: "I'm very angry!"

    Xiaobai was even more confused: "Then why don't you get angry?"

    "According to your past bad temper, even if you don't personally If you fly a plane over to kill people, you will also ask people to kidnap that scumbag and kill him!" "

    But you are sitting here without saying a word!"

    This is not like Madman Zhou at all!

    Zhou Chen wrapped the waterproof tape around the wire interface.

    Tear it off hard and connect another one.

    Without taking a sip of water, he reached for another one.

    His face was expressionless: "It's true that these wires are garbage, but they can be used after being connected!"

    "It's important to do your business instead of venting your anger on this day!"

    When Uncle Bai and others heard this, they felt relieved.

    Prioritize things!

    Xiao Zhou has a sense of proportion in his heart!

    The two youngest slugs in the base can't do much else.

    He stuck his butt out and pulled out the tangled garbage wires one by one.

    Place them neatly aside for adults to take.

    "Brother, what is the polar night?"

    "Is there no sun in the polar night?"

    Bai Xiaowu felt that he was an adult and had the responsibility to teach these two little kids.

    "It's day without darkness, it's night without light!"

    "You can't see clearly without light, so we have to install electric lights."

    "With electric lights, we can study, train, and grow crops..."

    Two snots Zhong looked adoring!

    Uncle Bai asked: "Do you think there will really be a natural disaster during the polar night? Will the polar night really come?"

    Everyone was silent.

    No one can answer this question.

    Strange phenomena like polar day can occur, so what is impossible about polar night?

    Moreover, Ningcheng spared no effort in lighting projects despite the extreme shortage of food.

    You're right to follow the organization!

    It would be better if there were no polar night natural disasters.

    The sun rises and sets best in the east.

    At least I realize that the natural disaster may end here!

    There is strength in numbers.

    A truckload of junk wires, completely connected in two days.

    And, all installed on the telephone poles.

    Next is three kilometers of wasteland reclamation.

    Excavators and cultivators were so dry that they started to smoke.

    Immediately afterwards, it was time to build the second high wall.

    The stones are piled up to the same height as the first area.

    Four passages are also left for people and vehicles to pass.

    Zhou Chen went to sea alone and brought back five thousand fruit trees.

    The Hongchuan base uses the circle as the center point and advances in all directions.

    A circle of fruit trees was planted in one area, a total of 1,800 trees were used.

    The circumference of the second area is twice as long as that of the first area.

    Spreading alkali, fertilizing, digging holes, and planting trees, five thousand trees is almost not enough.

    Crops, high walls, fruit trees, and people in the refugee camp suddenly drifted away.

    I always felt inferior to others, but I didn’t expect that the refugee camp would actually develop!

    Suddenly, it became District 2.

    Temporary resident card turned into permanent resident card.

    The words "refugee camp" are missing.

    Instead, there are two words "District 2".

    Today, they truly have a sense of belonging!

    Although farmland, crops, fruit trees, and even plants and trees all belong to the Hongchuan base.

    But as the base develops, their living standards also improve.

    The points earned by their daily work have not increased, but neither have the prices at the supply and marketing cooperative.

    Moreover, with the development of agriculture, supply and marketing cooperatives are gradually filling up their supply of redeemable materials.

    Lu Liu, who had just been promoted to district chief of the second district, shouted a loudspeaker and spoke seriously.

    "I would like to remind you again: no one is allowed to pick up these fruit trees, even if the fruits on the trees are rotten or fall to the ground." "Every

    plant and tree in the second area belongs to the base property!"

    "Theft of base property is illegal. It's a serious crime. You can still survive by being dragged away to dig coal. If you are kicked out of the base, you can only jump into the sea and feed the fish!" "If you

    want to eat fruit, go to the supply and marketing cooperative to exchange it. Don't be too expensive, because the system is fair and just!"

    Even rotten fruit is Can't you pick it up and eat it?

    The residents of District 2 are very disappointed!

    But if you think about it carefully, where is the chance to wait for the fruit to rot?

    Such precious materials are picked as soon as they are ripe.

    Even if there are a few rotten ones, you can still eat them by peeling off the rotten parts.

    You can make dried fruit, jam, canned and sealed!

    The newly launched fruits from supply and marketing cooperatives are indeed expensive.

    One piece of fruit costs 10 points.

    They work every day for only 2 points.

    But you can have three meals a day for free, and you don’t need to use points to maintain your life.

    For this alone, no base can compare!

    They have been to Ningcheng.

    Not to mention the refugees outside, even the residents inside the base need points to exchange for food to survive.

    They are very lucky to be able to settle in Hongchuan!

    Zhou Chen doesn't need them to be grateful.

    But no one is allowed to be greedy.

    Strictly abiding by the Hongchuan system is the right way out!

    "One more thing..."

    Lu Liu said: "From today on, Qin Feng will become the deputy district chief of the second district."

    The residents of Wuyangyang were in an uproar!

    Several residents looked unconvinced!

    Why?

    He came from behind and came alone.

    It’s no one’s turn to be the deputy district chief!

    Qin Feng remained silent.

    Anyone who stared at him would be slapped with a sack.

    Some of the most aggressive residents among the residents had bullied him and were beaten with sacks by him.

    The kind that beats you to death!

    This guy is doing something dirty!

Chapter 268 A submarine really came

    A beggar-like young man appeared in the first area.

    Just like when Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden, everything she saw felt strange.

    He spent a month in isolation at the dock.

    He was already shocked by the several large fishing boats moored at the pier.

    I never expected that the center of the base would be such a grand scene!

    Crops in the fields, fruit trees under high walls, and accommodation areas made of containers.

    Residents performing their duties, children running and laughing, and animals rolling and screaming were beyond his imagination.

    He was brought to Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Chen is planting several tea trees outside the bamboo garden.

    "What is your name?"

    The young man was very nervous: "Wu Yu."

    Zhou Chen called Bai Xiaowen: "All minors in the base have to go to school. Starting from tomorrow, you will also participate in every subject." "

    What kind of knowledge is related to If not, you ask your squad leader."

    Wu Yu nodded and asked, "Has that high official left?"

    Only then did Zhou Chen remember that he had promised to help him find out the whereabouts of his uncle: "He left. I'll see you later." Come."

    Wu Yu was a sensible person and immediately stopped asking.

    Wu Xiaowen took Wu Yu away.

    On the way, I was very curious about the notepad in the other person's arms: "Is this the diary you wrote?"

    Wu Yu shook his head: "It is the suicide note of many people."

    Wu Xiaowen: "..."

    Except for two slugs, the child party Everyone else lives in student dormitories.

    Room for two people.

    Wu Xiaowen carried his brother's quilt to the next door.

    Free up beds, desks, and wardrobes for the new Wu Yu.

    "From today on, you will live here. If you have any questions, please ask me." "

    I will take you to get daily necessities first. After you take a shower, it will be almost time to eat."

    Wu Yu said thank you.

    Carefully put the notepad into the drawer.

    Lock it and hold the key tightly in your hand.

    Wu Xiaowen turned around and found a red rope: "Hang it around your neck so it won't fall off!"

    The two were about to go out when they met Bai Xiaowu coming back.

    He was sweating profusely and holding a basketball in his arms.

    Bai Xiaowu was confused: "Where is my quilt?"

    Bai Xiaowen pointed to the next door: "This is Wu Yu. The commander specially asked me to take care of him. He lives with me to help him with his homework."

    Bai Xiaowu looked at the newcomer like a beggar.

    Wu Yu was a little nervous being stared at by a stranger in the clean sunshine.

    The next second, Bai Xiaowu hugged Wu Yu's shoulders without disdain at all: "You're miserable, my brother is bored to death. If you live with him, he will suffocate you to death!"

    "You haven't received your clothes and textbooks yet, have you?

    " " Let's go, let me take you..."

    I received daily necessities, clothes, shoes, and textbooks.

    As soon as Wu Yu finished taking a shower, he was taken to the cafeteria to get food.

    When it comes to eating, the kids are the fastest.

    Every time it's time for dinner, they always rush to the front.

    Everyone was complaining that there was not enough food and they wanted to order more.

    The aunt in the cafeteria couldn't help complaining: "Four steamed buns are not enough for you?"

    Zhao Xin took the steamed buns and gnawed: "Grandma Wang, we are still growing, how can we train if we don't eat enough?"

    "The commander-in-chief said, The future of Hongchuan will fall on the shoulders of our generation!"

    A group of children shouted in unison: "We are the prince, we want to eat, and when we grow up, we will protect Hongchuan!"

    The aunt in the cafeteria couldn't help but laugh, and handed it over again A steamed bun: "Don't just eat steamed buns, don't waste vegetables."

    The canteen is the same canteen.

    The window for children to eat is different.

    Three meals a day here are more abundant than those for adults.

    The lady in the cafeteria here doesn’t even have shaky hands.

    There is milk for breakfast.

    There are two more stir-fried seasonal vegetables and a meat dish for lunch and dinner.

    It’s not comparable to dried vegetable and meat slices soup!

    In short, the food of the entire Hongchuan Children’s Party is the best!

    It's Wu Yu's turn.

    The cafeteria lady saw that she was new and an orphan.

    Mother's love overflowed instantly, and she was given two spoonfuls of meat.

    Wu Yu held a plate full of food and kept swallowing.

    During his time in isolation, he ate well.

    But I was still shocked by the two spoonfuls of meat.

    The cafeteria aunt never forgets to tell her: "Children, eat more and take good care of yourself. You are too thin!"

    The cafeteria is open-air.

    Zhou Chen took two mouthfuls of steamed buns, as if chewing steamed buns.

    He saw the green vegetable garden in the distance and couldn't help but think of the good old days when he was cooking hot pot alone.

    "Everyone, the steamed buns are too unpalatable, let's try the hot pot instead!"

    Xiaobai quickly raised his hand: "I agree!"

    He was immediately slapped on the back of the head.

    Lao Zhu scolded: "What a fool you are for agreeing. You are the most lazy in the whole base. How long have you been since you took care of the medicine garden?" "How can you

    still have the nerve to eat hot pot if you don't work all day long?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Zhu Doctor, are you sure you are not scolding me with these words?

    Uncle Bai and others were eating steamed buns, which tasted delicious.

    "Xiao Zhou, you can eat hot pot anytime you want. You don't have to drag everyone along."

    "There are too many people, and the vegetables in the fields can be consumed, but the meat in the warehouse cannot be consumed."

    District One and District Two consume at least four kilograms a day Meat.

    A party of twenty people eats three kilograms of meat a day.

    There is not even a single piglet in the base, and no matter how much stock there is, it will be exhausted in a day.

    There are only 1,200 chickens and ducks in captivity, specially for laying eggs.

    If the number does not reach 5,000, they cannot be slaughtered unless they die naturally!

    Except for one person, of course.

    Zhou Chen.

    If it weren't for the heavy burden on the base, he could eat and drink well and die by himself every day!

    And these burdens were brought to him by them.

    Zhou Chen can eat hot-boiled meat every time he wants.

    Everyone hopes that he will eat well and drink well!

    Zhou Chen threw the steamed buns to Dahuang.

    Has the dog gained weight again?

    The big yellow dog's hair stood up, and he didn't even dare to ask for the steamed buns, so he put his tail between his legs and ran away.

    The smallest lion picked up the steamed bun on the ground and chased after it.

    Xiaobai shouted: "Kill the dog and eat its meat."

    Zhou Chen kicked him: "I will kill you and feed it to the dog!"

    After the meal.

    As soon as Zhou Chen lay down on the big tiger-skin chair, there was a sound coming from the intercom.

    "People are here from Ningcheng, and our fishing boat is back."

    Zhou Chen immediately grabbed the walkie-talkie: "Is there a submarine?"

    "Zizi... there is a submarine, a submarine really came!"

    Zhou Chen rushed directly to PARKING LOT.

    The whole base was boiling.

    They scrambled to grab the bicycles and rushed to the dock quickly.

    Zhou Chen drove around in his car.

    Holding the steering wheel with one hand, he didn't forget to ask about recruiting.

    The dock replied: "Yes, two hundred people."

    "They are just too thin and can be blown away by a gust of wind."

    A group of refugees have already fought hard to survive to this day.

    It's normal to be in poor health.

    Zhou Chen immediately made arrangements: "Transfer directly to Coal Island!"

    "Do some land reclamation work first, and then go to the mine in a month."

    Over there at the dock.

    More than two hundred refugees, who looked like beggars, got off the boat and transferred to another boat.

    Numb, dazed.

    For them, it doesn’t matter where they go, what matters is where they have food to eat!

    If there was no way to survive, who would leave the official base and come to a private base thousands of miles away?

    Several of the refugees secretly exchanged glances.

    what to do?

    We didn't even touch the gate of Hongchuan!

Chapter 269 Awarding! Leader of the Hongchuan Independent Regiment

    Zhou Chen rushed to the dock as soon as possible.

    First, he saw his own fishing boat, which was loaded with wires and cables.

    Bundle after bundle, all new.

    The captain knew that the submarine was in serious trouble and pointed to the back of the fishing boat.

    There were two large ships parked on the sparkling sea.

    A fishing boat that is not old but a new one, and a dark cargo ship.

    Between the two boats, a huge thing dived out of the water like a big fish.

    Dark, restrained, and domineering.

    It is a medium attack submarine.

    Attack a submarine?

    This is something Zhou Chen never expected!

    The lift opens from the inside out, revealing a head.

    Deputy Commander Bai climbed out of the ladder, and his hat was almost blown off by the sea breeze.

    Next came his adjutant and Tang Ming.

    Ningcheng's fishing boat lowered an assault boat.

    The three of them approached the dock in a Zodiac.

    Zhou Chen could only see the attack submarine on the sea.

    So generous?

    It's not a scam, right?

    It stands to reason that even if it is not rejected outright, it will still have to be discussed for two or three months.

    As soon as Deputy Commander Bai landed ashore, he handed Zhou Chen a piece of paper.

    Zhou Chen took a look and saw that it was an application form for enlistment in the army.

    Deputy Commander Bai even handed over his pen: "Fill out the form."

    Zhou Chen looked confused: "What are you doing?"

    Deputy Commander Bai was funny: "Apply for enlistment."

    Of course Zhou Chen didn't do it: "I'll apply for enlistment properly. What are you doing?"

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled and said: "If you don't join the army, how can I hand over the submarine to you?"

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Seeing that he was still hesitant, Deputy Commander Bai reminded: "The submarine can only be controlled by In the hands of soldiers, you have to decide what to do!"

    Zhou Chen took the pen and carefully filled out the application form for enlistment.

    Deputy Commander Bai took it and inspected it carefully.

    The next second, he received a document from the adjutant: "Zhou Chen listens to the order." "

    After discussion and decision by the Ningcheng headquarters, the current order Zhou Chen is the leader of the Hongchuan Independent Regiment, responsible for homeland security in the southwest sea area."

    " I hope you will fulfill your duties, not be afraid of sacrifice, and defend every inch of territory..."

    Military appointments are always concise and powerful, and will never be lengthy.

    but.

    Zhou Chen didn't understand these few words.

    Zhou Chen: "What do you mean?"

    Deputy Commander Bai felt happy when he saw his confused look.

    This guy is so treacherous and should have been punished long ago.

    Deputy Commander Bai felt happy, but his expression was serious.

    He raised his right fist and shouted loudly: "Oath!"

    At this time, normal people would know to take the oath together.

    But Crazy Zhou is not normal!

    Zhou Chen repeated: "What do you mean, please explain clearly!"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "Be serious, take the oath after me first."

    Zhou Chen was stubborn: "Explain clearly first."

    At this time, a group of veterans riding bicycles arrived.

    Wuyangyang asked where the submarine is?

    Old Huang and Old Wu, who were on duty at the dock, stopped him from speaking in time.

    Deputy Commander Bai was so frustrated that he lost his temper: "I just give you a military rank, in name and form, to facilitate the handover of submarines." "

    Is it possible that you thought you were going to be given a regiment?"

    Zhou Chen asked: "I have a question. Do I have the final say on Hongchuan?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai replied seriously: "You don't have the final say in military matters, but you still have the final say in government affairs."

    Zhou Chen asked: "If I accept the title, I will We have to deliver supplies to Ningcheng unconditionally?"

    Deputy Commander Bai denied truthfully: "I hope so, but this is not what this appointment means."

    "Didn't I just say that the appointment is only in name and is only for the submarine handover procedure. "

    In addition to being responsible for the daily security of the southwest waters, this submarine will also perform the designated tasks assigned by you."

    "Once the headquarters has an order, it will be recalled!"

    To put it bluntly, the highest control is in the hands of the military.

    Zhou Chen didn't care about this.

    Even if he was given a submarine for free today, he would not consider the submarine as his own.

    State-owned and state-owned laws!

    A strategic weapon like a submarine can never belong to an individual!

    He just didn't expect that Ning Cheng would confer a title in name only...

    He was shocked!

    I thought I was going to be controlled!

    He was already thinking about running away tomorrow...

    Zhou Chen pointed at himself: "So, I am a polished regiment commander?"

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled and said: "Not counting the polished regiment commander, the military appointed Tang Ming as the independent commander of Hongchuan Deputy commander of the regiment."

    "On the submarine side, in addition to the captain and first mate, there are dozens of people."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    The submarine's personnel and deputy commander ultimately only obey the orders of the military department.

    Isn't this still the same as the leader?

    Actually this is quite good!

    If he was really given a group, he wouldn't dare accept it!

    Deputy Commander Bai raised his fist again and shouted loudly: "Oath!"

    Zhou Chen didn't have time to do so.

    A group of veterans who rode bicycles to join in the fun looked solemn.

    Stand at attention with your head held high.

    Raise your right fist upward.

    The sound produced by the friction of the action is very neat.

    Inexplicably, it makes people feel excited!

    "I swear!

    I am a Chinese soldier. I promise to be loyal to the motherland and the people, obey orders, strictly observe discipline,

    fulfill my duties, and not be afraid of sacrifice. I am willing to fight for life to defend the people and every inch of territory. I

    am always ready to fight and defend to the death. Motherland..."

    More than a hundred people shouted loudly, with blood surging.

    under specific circumstances.

    The very pure goals of a group of veterans and their lofty ideals of being loyal to their ancestors made people roar emotionally.

    Zhou Chen is just a doomsday slicker who can't get enough of oil and salt.

    At this moment, I was infected by the warm-blooded atmosphere and had goosebumps all over my body.

    This is probably the reason why soldiers have always been respected and loved by the people!

    The oath is over.

    The adjutant first handed over a military uniform and military rank with both hands.

    Zhou Chen took it with both hands.

    The ten spirited young men in the crowd were already excited.

    Xiaobai ran the fastest and quickly took the items from Zhou Chen's hand.

    Back in the crowd, everyone gathered around.

    Not only were the ten spirited young men excited, but a group of veterans who had been out for many years were equally excited.

    Ace pilots like Uncle Bai and Lao Xiao will enjoy treatment one level higher than that of the regiment level after retiring.

    But when soldiers retire, their military ranks need to be taken back.

    Now he saw the shining military ranks in the brocade box, and his eyes glowed green one by one.

    At this time, everyone looked at Zhou Chen with eyes full of envy and jealousy!

    Tang Ming extended his right hand to Zhou Chen: "Captain Zhou, please give me more advice in the future."

    While shaking hands with the other party, Zhou Chen asked Deputy Commander Bai: "I think you can do without the deputy commander!"

    Tang Ming: "... "

    You are holding my hand and saying this, are you polite?"

    Zhou Chen looked serious: "Mainly, the appearance of the deputy commander may affect my performance!"

    Deputy Commander Bai was very direct: "Are you afraid that it will affect your behavior?"

    Zhou Chen didn't feel a trace of embarrassment: " If you say that, I won’t refute it!"

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai pointed at the ocean: "Then I will take the submarine back?"

    "Oh, there are also six rounds of artillery shells, and the underwater robot..."

    Damn it!

    Zhou Chen quickly patted Tang Ming on the shoulder: "Brother, Hongchuan welcomes you!"

Chapter 270 Hongchuan welcomes you

    Enlisting into the army and conferring a title are equivalent to handover procedures.

    The submarine slowly approached, followed by fishing boats and freighters.

    The ladder opened and the captain took the lead in climbing out of the hold.

    There were fifty-four soldiers in total, all wearing uniforms.

    Each one was as thin as a bamboo pole.

    In the sea breeze, the clothes are fluttering.

    After landing one after another, Deputy Commander Bai gave a brief introduction.

    "This is the captain Nie Mingyuan, and this is the first mate Liu Zheng."

    Zhou Chen shook hands with the two of them respectively.

    He is very thin, but his hands are quite strong.

    His eyes are determined and his expression is calm.

    "Hongchuan welcomes you..."

    Zhou Chen looked behind the two of them.

    There are dozens of bamboo poles, each with a sallow complexion and sunken cheeks.

    Say it without exaggeration.

    A Category 2 typhoon could blow these people away.

    Zhou Chen immediately called Xiaolong: "Inform the base to arrange a bus and let all brothers take the bus back to the base."

    Nie Mingyuan immediately declined: "Captain Zhou, fuel is precious, we can just walk."

    The bus comes and goes again and again. How many liters are consumed?

    They are submariners, and they know very well the preciousness of fuel.

    Zhou Chen said: "It will take seven or eight hours to walk."

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai stood up and said: "Seven or eight hours is not a big deal. They will live in Hongchuan in the future. They will walk all the way. It will be a good idea." Let's go to Hongchuan."

    Zhou Chen raised his eyebrows and said, "What did I say?"

    Everyone: "..."

    Deputy Commander Bai was speechless and waved his hand: "Okay, okay, you have the final say."

    Xiaolong immediately picked up the walkie-talkie to contact base.

    The marina berthing area is small.

    With four fishing boats in Hongchuan and one submarine, the fishing boats and cargo ships in Ningcheng will no longer be able to stop.

    Nie Mingyuan asked: "Captain Zhou, I heard that Yingjianglao is located to the west of Hongchuan. Does the submarine drive to the west dock to berth?"

    When Zhou Chen heard this, it was true.

    He immediately called Xiaolong and asked the base bus to pick them up at the West Pier.

    Coal Island is also to the west, and freighters also drive there.

    Only after the submarine and cargo ship left the dock did the fishing boats from Ningcheng have a place to berth.

    The gangway is lowered.

    A dozen survivors disembarked with simple luggage.

    He was pale and thin, and his luggage was empty with only a few clothes.

    There was also a survivor who was carried down while lying on a single frame.

    Several police officers who came to watch quickly rushed forward.

    "Dad——"

    "Mom——"

    "Sister——"

    Even Chen Zhenguo, who had always been calm, flushed with excitement.

    In the apocalypse, meeting relatives is the most touching scene.

    Even Zhou Chen, who was used to being alone, couldn't help but feel envious.

    Deputy Commander Bai joked: "You kid, you even robbed our Ningcheng police officers."

    "In order to avoid being noticed, Qin Yushu spent a lot of effort to get people to the military base dock one by one..."

    Zhou Chen Go back and prepare to call someone.

    Xiaobai immediately raised his hand: "I know, we will send another bus here to pick people up right away."

    When Chen Zhenguo heard this, he hurried back: "Captain Zhou, please don't transfer the bus."

    "Everyone is riding. We will take the bicycles one by one and return to the base."

    Xiaobai patted his own car, the Eagle Hummer: "Xiaowu's mother has difficulty moving, so she can take our car."

    A group of family members walked up to Zhou Chen.

    His face was full of gratitude and he said all kinds of words of thanks.

    The son, husband, and brother left Ningcheng with a mission and never came back.

    It was a letter of no more than ten words, and the person who sent it said something incomprehensible.

    As family members, they were worried to death.

    Secretary Qin secretly sent him to the military base, and then secretly hid him under the cabin.

    They were terrified every second.

    After setting sail for a day, I was informed that I could go on the deck for ventilation and move around freely.

    Knowing that I was sent to Hongchuan, I felt excited and worried at the same time.

    family reunion.

    Seeing my son, husband, and brother gain thirty pounds, my heart finally stopped suffering.

    Full of good hopes for the days ahead!

    How could Zhou Chen need their thanks?

    After saying a few polite words, he immediately asked Chen Zhenguo to take people back to the base to rest.

    Zhou Chen was about to withdraw when he suddenly heard a woman calling someone.

    "Here comes someone to help..."

    There are still people on the fishing boat.

    a woman.

    Very white, very thin, wearing an old white coat.

    It was very difficult, dragging two heavy baggage.

    The woman bent over and her long hair fell down, covering half of her face.

    Zhou Chen didn't pay attention, only felt a sudden gust of wind around him.

    Tang Ming quickly ran to the deck to help.

    The heavy baggage was moved ashore, and the woman appeared in front of Zhou Chen.

    His skin was so white that he didn't even get tanned by the wind and sand in the wasteland.

    A face as big as a palm, a chin so sharp that it could stab someone to death, and a pair of round and big eyes.

    It is not difficult to see that this woman must have been at the level of a goddess before the natural disaster.

    Deputy Commander Bai smiled and said: "Let me introduce you, this is Xiao Ningshuang, a surgeon at the military hospital."

    Xiao Ningshuang?

    Zhou Chen felt that this name was a bit familiar.

    He didn't notice that Xiao Hui, who came to join in the fun, was so excited that he didn't know where to move his hands and feet.

    goddess!

    His goddess!

    Xiao Ningshuang stretched out her right hand dignifiedly.

    "Captain Zhou, I have long admired your name."

    Zhou Chen stretched out his hand and said, "Are you a surgeon?"

    Xiao Ningshuang was about to answer when she heard Zhou Chen say, "Hello, doctor, Hongchuan is short of talents like you."

    "I represent Hongchuan warmly welcomes your participation."

    Xiao Ningshuang: "I..."

    Zhou Chen had already retracted his hand, turned around and shouted: "Bai Ziling, are you blind?"

    "Why don't you hurry up and invite Dr. Xiao into the car?" Give your eyes a try!"

    Xiao Ningshuang: "I..."

    Zhou Chen said: "Don't worry, Doctor Xiao, Hongchuan promises to give you the best treatment."

    "The warehouse has a lot of medical machinery, such as operating beds, shadowless lamps, B-ultrasound machines, etc. , as long as you can use it, you can get it at will..."

    There are even shadowless lamps?

    Xiao Ningshuang was immediately attracted by the medical machinery.

    I even forgot what I wanted to say just now.

    Deputy Commander Bai was equally shocked: "You even have medical machinery here?"

    Zhou Chen said of course, "There are even teeth cleaning equipment. Do you want to wash your teeth?"

    Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

    He subconsciously covered half of his face. .

    At the end of the natural disaster, due to malnutrition, the teeth became loose.

    The refugees who live in the most miserable conditions are only in their twenties and thirties and have lost few teeth.

    Teeth cleaning?

    Do you think your teeth are falling out fast enough?

    But he still couldn't help but get excited: "If there are many medical equipment, how many sets can I choose to bring back to Ningcheng?" Zhou

    Chen did not refuse: "Go and pick it yourself."

    There are really a lot of medical equipment in the Hongchuan warehouse.

    How many?

    Of the more than 1,000 containers that were salvaged from the sea, 70 to 80 were exported medical equipment.

    A lot of equipment is duplicated, and hoarding it is just a waste of time.

    Deputy Commander Bai looked surprised: "So generous?"

    According to his understanding, Madman Zhou would definitely clamor for cannonballs in exchange.

    as expected.

    The next second, Zhou Chen said: "Let you transport the supplies first. Remember to transport a few shells next time."

    Deputy Commander Bai was speechless.

    He tossed his sleeves and strode away.

    Six artillery shells, underwater robots, and an attack submarine are not enough?

    I need guns and cannons all day long.

    Shameless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2K 22
Y/N is just starting her final year of college, and although she mostly cared about her future and grades all her life, she now wishes for only one t...
92.7K 970 134
Ruan Ning's refrigerator has mutated, and the food she takes out will reappear the next day. For example, she drank Wangzai milk on the first day. Th...
6.2K 58 14
我在星际做游戏 作者:尼斯湖大水怪 Not my Story
2.5K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...