HSMTMTS: Seblos/Rodfini Mpreg...

By BTR4ever2022

A collection of HSMTMTS Seblos and Rodfini Mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me... More

Author's Note
Seblos: Honeymoon Baby
Seblos: Someone You Loved
Seblos: Someone You Loved Pt. 2
Seblos: Someone You Loved Pt. 3
Seblos: Someone You Loved Pt. 4
Seblos: Someone You Loved: Epilogue Pt. 1
Seblos: Someone You Loved: Epilogue Pt. 2
Seblos: I Will Love You Endlessly
Seblos: I Will Love You Endlessly Pt. 2
Seblos: Amazing Parents
Seblos: The Ferber Method
Seblos: Pregnancy Brain (feat. Ricky)
Seblos: Fix You
Seblos: Love Will Light The Day
Seblos: My Future
Seblos: A Thousand Years
Seblos: Right Here In My Arms
Seblos: Faithfully: Prologue
Seblos: Faithfully Pt. 1
Seblos: Faithfully Pt. 2
Seblos: Something About December
Seblos: New Year's, Baby!
Seblos: Our Little Girl
Seblos: Brave
Seblos: A Reunion of Surprises
Rodfini: A Little Big Surprise
Seblos: Endless Love (A Valentine's Day Story)
Seblos: You Deserve a Family Who Will Love You
Seblos: Gone Too Soon
Rodfini: A Mashup Lullaby
Rodfini: Rainbow Connection

Rodfini: All of Me (A Valentine's Day Story)

73 0 0
By BTR4ever2022

Summary: Frankie and Joe are about to be celebrating Valentine's Day at home, Frankie has some news to tell Joe about, and Joe sings a song to Frankie.

Title based the song by John Legend.
------------------
Love was in the air as Frankie Rodriguez and Joe Serafini had been together for a few years. They met on the set of HSMTMTS, and announced their relationship. The two succeeded much in careers, and since after their show ended, they moved to New York and they fell in love with the city. Some time after moving there, they talked a few times about how fun it would to raise a family there, married life with maybe two or three kids. However, they were both scared about becoming fathers someday when they first talked it over, but they could be scared together as long as they got each other.

Then one day, Frankie got a little sick and did not know why. But when he went to visit the doctor, he found out the shocking detail he'd never knew it was going to happen to him: he was pregnant. After his appointment, Frankie was scared as he did not know how he was going to tell Joe. After all, they did talk about having a family of their own. But would Joe be delighted for the way to start a family with Frankie, or would they have to break up?

Well, it was Valentine's Day, and they wouldn't happen to have anything special planned as Frankie and Joe were going to be at home.
------------------
Frankie was getting to the apartment after he was out in the city for a little while, thinking things over. He was half scared and half confident as he was ready to tell Joe about the baby. So, he unlocked the door with his key, and as soon as he step inside, the apartment was a little dim. He saw a table where there was food on plates and fresh silverware and candles lit. Then Joe was walking out of the bedroom all dressed nicely with his hands behind his back.

"Joe, what's all...?" Frankie was confused.

Joe pulled his hands from behind his back and stuck outa bouquet of roses in front.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love," Joe smiled.

"Ooh, Joseph!"

They walked up to each other and went in for a kiss before Frankie took the roses from Joe and he found a vase to fill up water in to keep the roses alive. Then they sat to dinner and had a conversation, and it went on until they were at the end of their dessert.

"So, was everything okay at the doctors?" Joe asked.

"Oh, yeah. Everything was fine, and I'm good now," Frankie answered.

"I hope it wasn't anything serious, because you've been throwing up for the last few days," Joe said.

"Oh no, it wasn't serious. I mean..."

Frankie paused himself as he stared into Joe's eyes for a moment. He thought for a second that he probably should not tell him he was pregnant, but the longer he hide it, the sooner his boyfriend would get suspicious. So, it was time Frankie had told him.

"Actually, Joe, I have something I wanna tell you," he began.

"What is it, Frankie?" Joe asked.

"We might wanna go to the couch together, where we could sit there and talk," Frankie recommended.

So, he and Joe went to the couch where they sat themselves down and faced each other.

"So, what's going on?" Joe questioned.

"To be honest, I'm feeling nervous and scared when I found out today. And I'm afraid you would believe that this could be a joke or something once I've told you," Frankie told him.

"Honey, I would never think of something that has happened to you as a joke. I love you, and I'll always love you. And whatever it is you wanna tell me, you can trust me, right?" Joe said.

Frankie nodded. Then he thought of the talk he and Joe had a while back and brought it up.

"Do you remember when we first talked about having kids and becoming a family of our own?" Frankie asked.

"Yeah, of course. Sure, we've had doubts when we thought we would suck at being fathers if we had a baby around us, but I'm glad we talked this over when you said how fun it would be for any of our kids to be mini-mes or mini-yous, and we both have to admit that it might become adorable," Joe stated.

They both chuckled a bit as they could imagine it.

"Anyway, um..."

Frankie took Joe's hands before continuing.

"The reason why I was at the doctor, and for bringing up the topic we've discussed about before, was because... because..."

Frankie started getting nervous, and he could feel his hands getting a bit sweaty as Joe did not notice. Then he took a deep breath and let it all out before he said the two words...

"I'm pregnant."

And came a moment of silence as Joe's eyes popped wide into shock and slowly pulled his hands out when he heard what Frankie just said, and Frankie was getting even nervous on what Joe was going to say next. But Joe didn't say another word yet, so Frankie went on explaining the whole story about how it happened and he feared Joe would wanna break up with him. But Joe said to Frankie that he would never break up with him, because of how much he loved him. And when Joe asked if it was true, Frankie showed him the sonogram he kept after the doctor printed it out for him, and Joe was in happy tears to see something beautiful.

"Oh, Frankie. This is wonderful!" Joe teared up.

"Really?" Frankie felt tears forming in his eyes.

"Of course. Honestly, as of right now, I'm so excited that we're about to become dads. And having a baby is the greatest gift, and I have the greatest feeling that we're gonna love it like how we love each other. And speaking of our love for each other, I've been so grateful for a few beautiful years we've had together, and hopefully, we share more in the future," Joe said.

"I'm so grateful for that too. However, the pregnancy is going to be the scariest thing I have to go through," Frankie stated.

"I know, but I will be right next to you the whole time and never leave you for anything else," Joe told him.

Frankie smiled satisfyingly.

"You know, I actually have something prepared to show you how much I've been in love with you nonstop, and how I'll never stop loving you," Joe said before getting up from the couch.

"What is it?" Frankie questioned.

"A song. It's nothing original, just a little something I knew before, and I've prepared for this Valentine's Day, because I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and our soon-to-be baby," Joe explained.

Then he went around and walked over to the piano with Frankie following from behind. Joe sat himself in front of the keys and set his hands above as he was about to play. He started playing the keys in a gentle melody before he started singing.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down
What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

How many times do I have to tell you?
Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around
Through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing
In my head for you

My head's under water, but I'm breathin' fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

Give me all of you, oh
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh

When Joe finished singing, Frankie let out the tears as he smiled.

"Joey, that was... that was beautiful," Frankie choked up.

Joe got up from his seat and got in front of Frankie. Then he got down on one knee and pull out something from his back pocket. He pulled out a black box and he opened it to reveal a ring with tiny diamonds in front. Frankie looked at the ring, realizing what was about happen.

"Franklin Andrew Rodriguez, will you marry me?" Joe asked.

Frankie was sobbing as he never thought this day would come, and now it was finally happening.

"Yes!" Frankie answered.

Joe took the ring out of the ring box and slid onto Frankie's finger. Then he got back up on both of his feet, and Joe and Frankie went in for a passionate kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," Frankie said.

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart," Joe said.

They went in for a warm hug.

"I love you," Joe said.

"I love you too," Frankie said it back.

And on that Valentine's Day, Joe and Frankie were the happiest couple who were engaged to be married and got themselves a baby on the way.

End.
------------------------
Thanks for reading this! More coming up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 248 11
To keep it simple it's HSMTMTS but just with Ricky not being able to say I love you to E.J.
3.5K 94 28
a story about a young boy named Ricky who suffers from depression and severe anxiety, and has suicidal thoughts, but one day, a boy named EJ Caswell...
23.9K 600 31
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright © [2021] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2021.
31.6K 276 21
Sickfics about the HSMTMTS Characters because they are popular and people seem to like my imagines... -REQUEST BOX IS CLOSED and DEF NOT EDITED