From The Rift

By Mightyenaboy975

Ahri and the rest of KDA just returned back to the Summoner's Rift. They are suddenly called to the Main Offi... More

Possible Mates
Possible Mates pt.2
Possible Mates PT.3
The Academy
Proving Ones Strength
A New Group
Could I be Redeemed
Small Training Session.
The Target
A Midnight Struggle
Can't Keep Me Down
Homecoming

What Have we Done?!

922 22 14
By Mightyenaboy975

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Ahri POV-

I groan loudly as I hop onto my bed after my shower. "Why did I ever make this pop/star group?" I ask myself as I hop on my phone. Suddenly there is a knock on my door making me huff. "What?!" I ask angrily as I didn't want to put clothes on.

"It's me Ahri." Omega says making me groan as I put on some clothes. I walk up to the door and open it with a frown. "The Head Summoner wants to see us. He doesn't sound happy." He says making me groan in annoyance. I begin to follow him as Kai'sa, Eve, and Akali join us.

"This better be good. I haven't even showered yet." Akali growls as we walk. As we walk into the main lobby we see Caitlyn talking to a woman in cowgirl attire.

(Caitlyn)

"Hello ladies been a while." Caitlyn says and we smile at her.

"I take offense to that Cait." Omega says and she laughs while patting his shoulder.

"I saw you the other day Omega." She says and he laughs as well.

"Yeah we were on tour the past couple of months." I say and she nods.

"Ah yes Vi was telling me about it. I heard you girls had a crazy fan run up on stage." She says and before we could say anything Vi walks up.

(Vi)

"I told you girls that you should have let me tag along." Vi says hugging Caitlyn's waist.

"No. You girls had to celebrate a birthday! How is Cathy by the way?" Kai'sa asks.

"Why don't you ask her?" Caitlyn asks and motions to the cowgirl.

(Cathy)

"Howdy Aunt Ahri. Been a while." She says and tips her hat slightly.

"Cathy?! Oh my Goodness look at you!" I say and she smiles. "How old are you now? Eighteen?" I ask and she laughs.

"I'm twenty-two now auntie." She says and my heart drops.

"Well we'll have to catch up soon. We have to go meet the Head Summoner." I say and she hugs us gently.

"Well it was nice seeing you all again." She says and we wave to her as we walk away. We enter the elevator and ride it to the top floor. When we get out we see Darius talking to a tall woman.

(Calysto)

"I can't wait to see how far you've improved since last week." Darius says and she nods.

"I will make you proud Father." She says as we walk up. "Ah. If it isn't the Nine tails and company." She says and I look at her.

"Calysto?!" Kai'sa asks and she bows slightly.

"At your service." She says softly.

"Wow look at how you've grown!" Evelynn says and motions to her body.

"Yes. I am a very healthy twenty-four year old woman." She says making me stumble slightly.

"Twenty-four?! But Cathy is only twenty-two!" Akali says making her chuckle.

"Remember that time moves differently for all of us." She says and my eyes widen slightly.

"R-Right." I say as we move past them while waving. "Why do I feel like we've extremely fucked up?" I ask and Omega clears his throat.

"When was the last time you saw your son?" He asks and my ears go flat.

"Oh fuck. We've been so busy with our tour we haven't visited our children." Akali says and we all freeze.

"I'm sure they're still very young! What are the chances they're around the same age as Cathy and Calysto?" I ask and this kind of eases the tension. We walk into the Head Summoner's office and he turns to glare at us.

"What took you so long?" He asks and we all sit down.

"Sorry. We saw Cathy and Calysto and had to catch up with them." I say and he pulls out an orb with a black aura around it.

"Your kids are about to be attacked!" He says and we flinch slightly. "You all need to hurry." He says and we all stand up quickly. He opens a portal and we rush through.

When we open our eyes we are met with a temple and a bunch of people training. "Where are our daughters?" Evelynn asks and looks around.

"Take this!" A woman yells before the ground shakes violently. We look to see a girl with a massive hammer.

(Yune)

"Stop running from me Kimberly!" She yells and chases the green haired girl.

(Kimberly)

"You're getting reckless Yune." Kimberly says and shifts away from Yune's swing.

"And you just keep running!" Yune yells and chases her.

"Kimberly?" Kai'sa says softly and watches the green haired girl.

"Yune?" Akali says and puts a hand over her heart.

"Could you two please be careful?" A timid girl with purple hair pleaded with the other two.

(Mizure)

"Oh come on Mizure! Grey isn't here so we can let loose a bit! We know not to kill each other!" Yune yells and Mizure hugs her book close to her chest.

"B-But what would Grey do if he finds out you two destroyed the courtyard?" Mizure asks timidly. The two suddenly groan and rub their heads gently.

"Okay!" Yune says and crosses her arms. Kimberly walks up and ruffles Yune's hair earning a laugh.

"Girls! You all have visitors!" The old man says and the girls look at us.

"What do you five want?" Yune asks angrily and crosses her arms.

"We are here to bring you four to the academy. It's time you all trained and learned with us." Akali says and Yune scoffs.

"Like I have anything to learn from you!" Yune growls and Kimberly puts a hand on her shoulder.

"There are also other people we could learn from Yune." She says and which I can sense hurts Kai'sa a little.

"Where is Grey?" I ask hopefully and Mizure hugs her book.

"H-He went into town with Samantha to protect her as she healed the sick." Mizure says and before we could speak the ground violently shakes. We look to see embers coming from the village.

"Girls!" Yune yells and they nod before sprinting towards the village. We sprint with them as my heart clenches in my chest.

"Please be careful Grey." I whisper as I sprint faster.

-Grey POV right before the explosion-

I sigh as I lean back in one of the church pews. I listen to some Neffex as I watch over Samantha.

(Samantha Shinra)

I groan and look at myself in the window and sigh.

(Grey for now.)

"Did you have to bring your sword Grey?" Samantha asks as she sits next to me. I look at my sword and nod slightly.

(Grey's sword. The more he attacks the more it heats up and he can channel magic through the blade.)

"Yeah. There have been bandit sightings near town. So I'm not taking any chances." I say and she sighs.

"I don't see why Bandits would attack a religious village. The Goddess would condemn their souls." Samantha says and I sigh.

"The Bandits don't care about the next life Sam." I say before the ground shakes violently, and screams can be heard from outside. I sprint outside and see half of the village is on fire. "Everyone inside of the church!" I yell and everyone runs past me. I glare at a fireball, I unsheath my sword, and cut the fireball in half. I glare at the group of bandits as they walk up.

"Well what do we have here boys?! Some wannabe pretty boy is trying to be a hero." The big man says and I look at him as Samantha walks up behind me.

"Leave this place! You are attacking the land of Silva!" Samantha says and the bandits laugh.

"And what is your worthless Goddess going to do?! We attacked this land and she has done nothing!" He yells and I growl as I can feel Samantha's sadness.

"Well you can ask her what she's going to do after I send you to her." I say and Samantha sniffles softly.

"Someone kill this fucking guy!" The man yells and the bandits rush me.

"Grey." She says softly.

"I won't let them disrespect your Goddess." I say and run at them. As I reach the first man, I easily lift my sword, and slice his chest open. I sidestep an axe only to spin and slash open three of their stomachs. I turn and grab the axe wielder by the hair. As he screams in pain and shock I fill my sword with a dark energy. I shove my sword through his stomach, I smile and transfer the energy to the man, yanking my sword out I kick him into the group, and watch as the energy explodes killing the rest of the cannon fodder.

"What?!" The boss asks in shock as I walk towards him.

"Wow. You guys were actually pathetic." I say and he growls before running at me and swinging his axe at me. I block it and slide back a little. "Wow you're only slightly stronger than your goons." I say and begin to dodge his attacks easily.

"Stand still so I can kill you!" He yells and I kick him back roughly. He suddenly turns to Samantha and swings at her.

"No!" I yell and sprint over to them. I throw my sword like a spear and impale the man in the heart. I grunt in pain as his axe tears through my flesh. "Fuck." I growl lowly as I feel pouring out of my wound.

"Grey!" Samantha yells and raises her staff up high. I hum softly as I'm engulfed in a green glow. I feel the wound closing and healing as I stand up. "Are you okay?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah." I say and I look over as I hear footsteps. I smile at my friends before scowling at the adults.

"Where are the bandits?!" Omega asks and I scoff.

"All but dead now." I say bluntly and point at the dying leader. I walk up and step on his chest as I slowly pull my blade out. "You tried to kill someone I care about." I tell him as he glares at me.

"Fuck you." He says and I look at Samantha as I step on his wound.

"Look away." I tell her and wait for her to hide her face in Yune's chest. I look back down at the man and lift my foot up high, I look into his eyes as they widen, and I slam my foot into his head killing him. I sigh softly and pull my shirt to check on my shirt. "Fuck man. This was my favorite shirt." I sigh and look at my girls.

"Why do you always get into trouble?" Kimberly asks and I walk past our Mother's.

"It just follows me around I guess." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Grey?" Ahri says and I look at her.

"I've got nothing to say to you." I say and begin walking back to the temple.

"Grey. She is your Mother." Samantha says and I sigh.

"She chose her fucking band over me, and that only covers from after I turned five. She abandoned me." I growl lowly.

"At least you know who your parents are. I was abandoned as a baby and even the High Priest doesn't know who they are." She says softly and I hum.

"I forget you are actually an orphan. But you must understand where I'm coming from. She chose fame and money over me. Never even wrote. Hell Katarina is more of a Mother to me!" I say and she nods. I sigh and shrug my shoulders. "Oh well. Not like she'll be able to contact me anymore." I say and Samantha gives me a shocked look.

"What do you mean?" She asks and I smile.

"We're finally old enough to travel the world now Sam. No more being trapped at the temple." I say and look at the setting sun.

"Yeah! Just the five of us helping people and beating bandits!" Yune cheers and hugs out necks.

"Yes. It'll be a wonderful adventure." Kimberly says with a smile.

"J-Just the five of us." Mizure says softly and we smile at her as we enter the temple.

"Hello children." The High Priest says and I nod to him as everyone else bows slightly.

"Sup Gramps?" I say with a smile and he chuckles. "What's going on with our stuff?" I ask seeing all of our bags.

"Well Grey. You and the girls are going to Summoner's Academy." He says and I look at him.

"You want me to go to school with those women?!" I ask and point to Ahri and the others.

"I'm here too." Omega says and I glare at him.

"And?" I ask and I see him shift slightly.

"Yes Grey. There is so much more to learn at the academy. There are also a bunch of people you can learn from there." He says and I frown.

"If they can teach me how to better protect my friends then fine." I say and he smiles.

"They definitely can. You all can always come back for the festivities and celebrations." He says and I smile.

"Thank you for your hospitality." I say and he chuckles.

"You all are welcome. You five are definitely good kids. Now go have fun at school." He says and we grab our bags. We hugged him before following Ahri and her group to a portal.

"You all will love the school." Ahri says and looks at me. "Where are your ears and tails?" She asks and I scoff.

"The last thing I want to do is use that power." I say and she looks down.

"But I can teach you how to use it." She says and I frown as a portal comes into view.

"No thanks. I don't need your help." I say and walk through the portal.

-And this is the first chapter! So Grey is Ahri's Son and the others have children too. Grey refuses to use his Kitsune abilities and this only lets him use ten percent of his true abilities. We also haven't met every single child yet and we'll meet them as we go. Also in this book YOU the readers will decide the MAIN girl and possibly the whole harem for Grey. Whoever wins will change the outcome of some of the events throughout the book. There will be more OC's and even some faces from Arcane. I'll post the list tomorrow and update it as we get introduced to the OC's. Yes I will allow you all to switch votes as we meet them, and some women like Qiyana will have some tweaks to them. Talk to you all soon!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 559 17
Plot: A famous band that was admired by almost everyone came to crash a concert! As the Girl band tries to get clues, a new announcement came from th...
80.5K 1.4K 34
Everyone knows our magnificent KDA girls, or so they thought. Everyone really thought they were single, and prayed that any of them would pick them a...
101K 3.8K 91
The world is a dark and cruel place. It takes so much and never gives. One man would not stand for this system any longer. He planned to pull the cor...
20.7K 1.4K 15
I've been through a fair amount in my life, enough so to be able to tell you something and the odds of me being correct would be heavily weighed in m...