The Guardian (Kamen Rider Ex...

By mirajanewolf46

Ophelia Selene Barron is the descendant of Alita and her former vessel. She and her friends stop Miku from ta... More

Character Profiles
Prologue
Chapter 1 Crash! All Gathered
Chapter 2 Engrave the Beat in the Heart!
Chapter 3 The Deep Secret of Some Lie
Chapter 4 Men, Fly High!
New Characters
Chapter 5 Knock the Dragon Away
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ
Chapter 6 The Disharmonious Doctors!
Chapter 7 Elena Grace Briar
Chapter 8 Who's The Black Kamen Rider?
Chapter 9 Ophelia's Birthday
Chapter 10 The Targeted Snowy Xmas!
Chapter 11 A Fixed Destiny
Chapter 12 We're Kamen Riders and Silver Knight!
Chapter 13 A New Challenger Appears and Dark Moon!
Chapter 14 Defeat M's Paradox
Chapter 15 The Unusual Burgster?
Chapter 16 The Revealed Truth
Chapter 17 Suddenly in a Fantasy!?
Chapter 18 Take Off into a Headwind
Chapter 19 Parallel Worlds
Chapter 20 Pursue the Mystery!
Chapter 21 The Conspired History
Chapter 22 The Max Dead or Alive!
Chapter 23 Embrace Your Ambitions and Go Together!
Chapter 24 A New Game Begins!
Chapter 26 Love & Peace to the Victor!
Chapter 27 Overcoming Identity
Chapter 28 We're Me!?
Chapter 29 Strongest Vs Strongest
Chapter 30 The Forbidden Continue!?
Chapter 31 Judgment is Passed
Chapter 32 Company Reorganization!
Chapter 33 The Rebirth!
Chapter 34 Save My Partner
Chapter 35 The Completely Invincible Gamer and Rebirth Knight!

Chapter 25 Players Who Bet Their Lives

11 1 0
By mirajanewolf46

"For now, we have notified the public about the recall and ban on the game." Kyoutarou explained their plan about banning the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat. Zilar and Kanade got involved in the meeting since they're part of the CR group with Emu, Hiiro and Ophelia. "But..." He lowered his gaze.

"Right... many players... have already gotten... a game over in Kamen Rider Chronicle..." Emu muttered sadly and wouldn't forget they disappeared before his eyes. "Fee-chan can't use her healing powers to heal them or she'll be their main target."

"So... what is the extent of damage?" Hiiro asked the Ministry of Secretary.

"Kamen Rider Chronicle is already on sale nationwide." Kyoutarou explained in a grim tone. "We can't fully assess the situation yet."

"Even if we tried to hack every single one of them. It's not enough to stop them from buying it." Kanade pointed out while crossing her arms. "Heck, none of us have the kind of ability to stop it."

"It seems that the Game Syndrome propagates when players start up the game." Hiiro pointed out while closing his eyes before opening it to gaze at the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat.

"If we ignore them, there's a possibility chance they will vanish." Zilar commented and frowned as he couldn't think of a way to stop them.

Emu's eyes widened in shock. "We have to inform the entire country!" He yelled and feared for the safety of foreign people.

"No. If we inform the public about the disappearances, there will be mass chaos." Kyoutarou rejected the idea of revealing the truth to the whole nation. It would cause panic and trigger their stress to activate the Game Syndrome.

"Sir, there will be a time it would expose it in public and demand to know the situation." Ophelia pointed out and reminded him of the consequences of secrecy.

Emu slams the table angrily. "Fee-chan is right! We must stop more people from becoming victims of a game over!" He snapped angrily.

"They're right." Zilar voiced out. "They'll become clueless and naive without knowing the consequences once they obtain the game. Are you going to carry that conscience? They would become the victims because of the secrecy without telling the real meaning of the game."

"For now, this matter is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Health." Kyoutarou stated. "You four are to remain on standby to prevent panic." He gave them an order.

"Why?" Emu looked surprised as they were on standby without getting involved.

Hiiro stands up. "Understood." He obeyed his orders while the three of them were looking at him.

"I'm counting on you." Kyoutarou ended the call.

"Don't overthink it." Hiiro informed them. "No one could have saved them... from something like that."

"Eh..." They looked down the staircase to see their patient, Tenma, overheard their meeting with Kyoutarou. "In other words, you doctors and nurses aren't gonna do a thing?" He asked them curiously while approaching them.

"Tenma-san..." Emu called his name worriedly while approaching him. "You have to rest in the quarantine room!" He scolded the patient.

"Emu is right." Ophelia approached them. "You'll get yourself worse if you keep doing that."

"I'll be cured of Game Syndrome once the Bugster is defeated, right?" Tenma asked while he shoved them. "I can't leave it to CR anymore. If you're not gonna do anything... I'll cure myself." He snatched his Gashat back.

"That game's dangerous." Emu warned him and tried to retrieve the Gashat back.

Tenma shoved him away. "I'm good at games." He retorted back.

"It doesn't matter if you're good or bad." Ophelia pointed out with a stern look. "It's a matter of life and those Bugsters out there? They're strong and wouldn't hesitate to end your and everyone's lives. You're no match for them."

"If they're stronger, I challenge you to a duel, Knight." Tenma challenged her to a duel and only received a blank from the former goddess.

"I refuse." Ophelia declined the challenge and refused to surrender her powers to anyone. "I'm not going to accept anyone's challenge nor surrendering my powers to anyone."

"Thought so." He scoffs and starts to walk out of the building.

"Wait... stop!" Emu yelled and chased Tenma while Ophelia, Kanade and Zilar followed him.

Hiiro leans on the rail and looks at them. "Hey! We were ordered to stay on standby!" He yelled but no one bothered to listen.

————————————————————

The three of them managed to catch him up but to see him battling against Salty. Zilar clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Is he asking for a death wish? After knowing the consequences?" He asked in a rhetorical question.

"They're desperate to defeat the Bugster, Z." Kanade commented in annoyance.

"Let's stop him!" Emu told everyone and grabbed his Driver and Gashat ready. "Dai Henshin!" He activated his Gashat.

"Mighty Action X!"

"𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵𝘻𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘳 𝘻𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭~"

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎."

"𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!"

They all transform and help Tenma to defeat Salty. Emu shoved Tenma away from Salty while the two Knights and Symphogear occupied the Bugster.

"Stop it!" Emu snapped at Tenma angrily.

"Move! Don't get in my way!" Tenma slaps his hand away and tries to fight Salty again but Emu slams him on the pillar.

"You shouldn't play this game!" He scolded him for joining the dangerous game.

Tenma turns around and slams Emu on the pillar. "Then give me your items!" He exclaimed and wanted to get the items from him before punching his chest.

Kanade grabs the arm of the Rider player before punching their stomach. She puffs out heavily and glares at the Rider. "There's no end to this and they're desperate to take our weapons. Ophelia, help me out here!" The former goddess nodded her head and waved her left hand.

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

Ophelia trapped the Rider player on the pillar while they continued to assault Salty. She glanced back to see Emu trying to stop Tenma from fighting against Salty. Zilar shoved Ophelia away before clashing Salty's hand against his sword.

"Ophelia, focus!" Zilar scolded her for the lack of attention.

The whole place turned red as they heard an alarming blaring sound. Someone shoots Tenma and Emu as they take a hit for it. Ophelia, Zilar and Kanade distanced themselves away from Salty while they looked up to see Poppy and Luna.

"A Kamen Rider is a rare character." Poppy explained and Ophelia noticed she was holding a Bugster Driver similar to Kuroto. "You have to fight the player."

"She's one of them now." Ophelia whispered in Zilar and Kanade's ear while they looked at her. "Poppy is holding a Driver similar to Kuroto but with different colors."

"Amagasaki created a Driver and Gashat for Poppy to transform into Kamen Rider." Zilar commented and she nodded her head with a grim look.

"Yeah, we have to stay cautious." She warned them.

"Poppy and Luna..." Kanade whispered their name sadly as she couldn't believe they had brainwashed them.

"It's against the rules to help the player!" Luna explained bluntly while Ophelia narrowed her eyes at them.

"That rule is ridiculous!" The former goddess yelled at them angrily. "Why would you create a survival game to annihilate us all!?"

Poppy and Luna didn't answer her question as the female Bugster placed the driver on her waist.

"Gacchaan!"

"As a popapipupenalty, you will be expelled." Poppy stated in her icy tone.

"We'll be the ones to expel anyone out of the game." Luna declared coldly as her whole body glowed.

"You're going to fight against us because we're being expelled?" Zilar asked coldly while glaring at them. "Don't make me laugh."

"Expelled!?" Emu asked worriedly while looking at them.

Poppy showed them the Gashat in her hand and activated it. "Tokimeki Crisis!"

"My theory is right then." Ophelia whispered in shock as she couldn't believe they would witness Poppy transform into Kamen Rider.

Poppy spins around and stops. "Henshin." She placed the Gashat inside of the Driver and activated it.

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Dreaming Girl, love simulation! Girls are always in a heartbeat crisis!" Everyone is surprised at Poppy's transformation.

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒕-𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔." Luna chants and transforms into her combat mode.

"Who would have thought we're going to fight them?" Kanade muttered under her breath. She hates hurting Luna and Poppy because they are their friends. The red-haired woman vowed to defeat someone who brainwashed them and bring them back to normal.

"Kamen Rider Poppy!" Poppy declared as she spins before posing.

"I'm Luna Knight." Luna declared while looking at them with a blank look.

"Seriously?" Emu whispered and couldn't believe what he was seeing right now.

Poppy jumps off the stairs and attacks Emu while Luna is about to join them, Ophelia intervenes and shoves her away. "Your opponent is me, Luna." She summons her hologram sword. "Zilar, you're with me. Kanade, help Emu out!"

Zilar and Kanade nodded their heads as they obeyed Ophelia's command.

"So be it." Luna summons her sword and clashes her weapon against the former goddess and Silver Knight.

"Luna, snap out of it! This isn't who you are!" Ophelia begged and Luna refused to listen but twisted her sword at them.

"Ha!" Luna creates a barrier around them in a sphere shape and moves her hand to bounce it. The female android ignored their yells as she transported the barrier from one place to another.

Zilar closes his eyes to stop feeling dizzy. "Ophelia, we must combine our powers to stop— the barrier."

"Ho-how?" Ophelia stuttered while closing her eyes. She feels sick due to the barrier spinning around and gets slammed by it.

"Grab my hand!" Ophelia holds Zilar's hand. "Think about how to break the barrier."

Ophelia and Zilar focus on combining their powers as they raise their free hand at sides. Their body glowed mixing with purple and silver aura as it was getting big to demolish it with their attack.

𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒂𝒚𝒔

Zilar hugs Ophelia and moves her body in front of him to crash on the ground. It creates a huge crate due to their crash and both of them are groaning in pain. The red-haired woman noticed Ophelia and Zilar were seriously injured because of Luna's attack.

"Poppy! Can't you see!? Not only you're against us but Luna as well? Wake up! Are you trying to kill us!?" Kanade yelled angrily.

Luna joined in and Kanade clashed her spear against her sword. Emu noticed Kanade saved him from Luna's surprise attack. "Kanade-san!" Poppy took the opportunity to punch his face.

Someone shoots Poppy and Luna's back to reveal Taiga. "When are you four gonna stop being so naive?" The unlicensed doctor asked them coldly.

Poppy laughs in amusement and dodges Taiga's shoot together with Luna. While Emu didn't expect the unlicensed doctor to hurt them, Taiga targeted both.

"Snipe!" Emu called his Kamen Rider name worriedly.

"Even if it's Poppy Pipopapo and Luna, we have no choice but to fight them!" Taiga answered.

"Still... they're still part of us!" Ophelia rose from the crate they'd created with Zilar. "We know they're in there somewhere."

Poppy backflips and jumps over behind Taiga. "Round and round!" She slaps his gun away.

"Gacchoon! Gacchaan!" She used her Driver like a sword and slashed him.

Luna's sword glowed and helped Poppy out as she increased her speed and attacked Kanade, Ophelia and Zilar. The female android didn't give them time to defend themselves as they crashed next to Taiga and Emu.

"Pipupepopower!" Poppy yelled. "Lu-chan, I'll take it from here!" She informed Luna as the female android let her sword disappear and watched them.

"Gacchaan! Finisher! Critical Crews-aid!" Poppy yelled happily and twirled to attack the five of them after three spins. It forces Emu and Taiga to revert to normal while the rest are bruised. "Satisfying Strike!"

"Gashuun!"

Ophelia breathes heavily in pain and struggles to stand up. "She-she's strong." She whispered and rolled to the right side.

Poppy looked at Emu and Ophelia. "Acting as a doctor and nurse to help others is forbidden." She pointed out while approaching them. "If you break the rules, we'll punish you!" She warned them.

Ophelia sat up weakly and looked at Poppy. "Poppy... you and Luna aren't like this." She whispered in a hurtful tone. The former goddess didn't want to fight against them because they were precious to her and the others. "What happened to you guys?"

Emu nodded his head. "We thought you were our friends, Poppy and Luna!" He exclaimed while watching Poppy as Luna joined to stay on the female Bugster's side. "Didn't you work with us... to save lives!?" Poppy and Luna gasps as Emu grabs their hands.

Poppy tilts her head and kneels while Luna watches Emu blankly. She flicks Emu's forehead to knock him down as the genius gamer releases their hands. The female Bugster laughs happily and waves. "Bye-bye!" They disappeared.

"Luna! Poppy!" Ophelia cried out their names and grunted in pain.

"It's no use." They looked up to see Parado.

"Parado." Emu called out his name and was surprised to see him.

"Their saved data..." Parado tapped his head. "Or rather, their memory, has been reset."

"Eh?" They looked surprised at the revelation and Ophelia's theory about their brainwashing.

"They only worked with you at CR... to collect data as programmed by Genm and Moon." The male Bugster explained. "It was merely a temporary job. Now that Kamen Rider Chronicle is complete... Poppy Pipopapo has returned to being a Bugster. Barron Luna is chosen to be the Luna Knight like Moon." Ophelia narrowed her eyes but remained silent.

"That can't be...!" Emu couldn't believe what he was hearing by Parado's words. The thought of Luna and Poppy losing their memories without recognizing them breaks his heart. "Poppy and Luna have..."

"It's nothing to be surprised about." Parado assured them. "Bugsters are born when they take over human bodies. Androids are born from machines and obey their master's orders. Poppy Pipopapo and Barron Luna are no exception."

"I never treated Luna as a slave! None of us did!" Ophelia yelled angrily. "Luna can express herself for her own free will! Not me or anyone else to control her life but only herself. She was indeed born from the machine but— androids have a heart too! Poppy is indeed a Bugster but has her feelings and thoughts too like Luna! To think you manipulated their minds makes me sick." She growled at him in anger.

"What's the meaning of this stupid game?" Taiga asked Parado while giving Ophelia a warning look not to act recklessly.

"Isn't this what you humans desired?" Parado asked them coldly. "Creating games for joy... and creating enemy characters to release stress. Therefore, the threat of Bugsters against humans... was also brought by you humans upon yourselves. However, we aren't humans' game pieces. Bugsters are also lives that were born in this world. This is a game that puts both our existences at stake." He left them thinking their thoughts.

————————————————————

"I see..." Hiiro looked at them after Ophelia briefed him about their encounter with Parado. "So Poppy Pipopapo and Luna are..." He looked at the side in deep thought.

Emu, Kanade and Ophelia are covered in plasters due to their battle against Poppy and Luna whereas Zilar heals faster than them.

"Why do you think he put us on standby? We Kamen Riders, Knights and Symphogear are seen as rare characters in the playing field... and will only stir up the player's greed. For now, we have no choice but to stay on standby as ordered." The genius surgeon reminded them.

Emu gritted his teeth and stood to walk away but Hiiro stopped him. Kanade, Zilar and Ophelia weren't surprised by Emu's action because he wanted to save them as the others thought. "Are you going to disobey Deputy Director-General Hinata's order!?" Hiiro asked Emu angrily while grasping his collar.

"Please move!" Emu pushed his hands away. "If I don't operate..."

"This is no longer an operation!" He snapped at him and couldn't stand the thought of losing his friend. While Ophelia sees it coming, Emu, Kanade and Zilar are surprised by Hiiro's outburst. "Our patients do not trust us doctors or nurses." He explained in a calm tone while glancing at Ophelia. "Instead, they attack us and treat us enemy. In such a situation, a normal operation... " The genius surgeon slammed the table in anger. "...is out of the question!"

"Even if we can't get the trust of the patients... I'll still save them." Emu vowed to save their lives.

"You mean we, Emu." Kanade reminded him and he looked at the red-haired woman surprised. "Zilar and I are not doctors or nurses but we have our experience to save people's lives."

Zilar nodded his head. "Humans are not my problem but ever since I encountered Ophelia and her friends—" He looked at Emu. "They gave me the knowledge to learn and experience with them— we're not sitting around and doing nothing. We're here to help you."

"Zilar-san... Kanade-san..." Emu felt touched by their words to help him out to save them. He nodded his head before glancing at his childhood friend. "Fee-chan?"

"Always." Ophelia answered with a soft smile. "I'll be joining you guys in a minute."

Kanade knows her hidden message and drags the two males with her. "Don't take it too long, Elena-chan!" She gives Ophelia a wink wishing her luck as they leave.

"Hiiro?" Ophelia called his name softly and he looked at her with an overwhelming feeling. She won't blame Hiiro's stress because of the situation they're dealing with. "I know Emu acts irrationally but he means well. We can't stand the thought of sitting around and ignoring their help no matter how much they hate us. Sometimes some rules tend to be broken for a good reason."

"Are you going to join them?" He asked softly knowing it was futile to convince her. "I can't lose you or anyone."

"We know what we sign up for and you won't lose us." She assured him before kissing Hiiro on his lips and he returned the gesture. "None of us would judge your actions, Hiiro. We're going get through this." Ophelia caress his cheeks before leaving him alone.

————————————————————

"Am I going to get a kiss on the lips from my sister? For reassurance?" Ophelia looked at Emu as he wore a cheeky smile. The genius gamer saw Ophelia's initiative to kiss Hiiro before leaving him while they waited for her.

"Wha-what?" Ophelia stuttered nervously at his question. "What are you talking about?" She glared at him while her cheeks were flushed in embarrassment.

"I tried to stop Emu but he was being nosy and saw you kissed Hiiro." Zilar answered bluntly and Emu glared at the Silver Knight for being a snitch.

"Emu!" Ophelia didn't hesitate to whack Emu's head and he cried out in pain. "Mind your own business, next time!"

"Fee-chan, I'm injured!" He whined while rubbing his head.

"You're not the only one who's injured here." She snapped before narrowing her eyes to sense two Bugsters. "We're getting close."

Emu stopped teasing Ophelia and saw the three Bugsters would end their lives. "Hold it!" The genius gamer yelled.

"Cease this attack at once!" Ophelia warned them as they looked at them in surprise.

"Why, M and Moon? We were getting to the exciting part." Parado whined while Kanade narrowed her eyes angrily.

"There's nothing to excite about to destroy their lives." Kanade commented angrily and it boils her to think it's fun to exterminate them because of the game.

"What's the point of coming here now?" Ophelia and Emu recognize Tenma's voice in his Rider form. "Nobody's expecting anything from you all!" He exclaimed angrily for intervening in their fight.

"We know." Emu answered sadly and the Riders looked at him in surprise. "It's frustrating... but I can't save every life with my power alone."

"Emu..." Ophelia whispered his name worriedly.

"Then don't interfere with this!" Tenma yelled in annoyance.

"Silence, mortal." Zilar warned Tenma and his eyes flashed in silver anger while he cringed at his coldness. "That's why Emu has us so we'll continue to fight."

"Zilar is right." Kanade stepped in. "Right now, you guys are in no condition to fight against them. Let us fight and save you guys as we can."

"Zilar-san and Kanade-san..." It relieved Emu to have someone to rely on apart from Ophelia.

"It hurts us to see someone is in pain if we stand by and do nothing." Ophelia spoke up and looked at them. "We can't stand the thought you battle them alone without our help. What kind of a person are we? To ignore their help. We're here for a reason to save you guys."

"Zilar and I are not doctors or nurses but... we have our code to save those who wouldn't protect themselves."  The red-haired woman declared.

"They're right!" Emu exclaimed and agreed with them. "We'll retrieve the smiles... of as many people as we can!"

"We will be the ones smashing up the Bugsters!" They looked behind them to see Taiga.

"Taiga-san..." Emu was surprised to see him.

"Saving the lives before us..." Hiiro joined in while Ophelia was relieved to see his resolve to help them. "That is what we exist for."

"Hiiro-san." He looked at the others and nodded their head. "Let's go!" Hiiro, Taiga and Emu activated their Gashat.

"Maximum Mighty X!"

"Taddle Quest! Drago Knight Hunter Z!"

"Bang Bang Simulations!"

"Skill Level 5."

"Tactics Level 50."

"Max Dai Henshin!"

"Henshin."

"Henshin."

"Maximum Gashatto! Gachaan! Level Max! The most powerful body!"

"Dariragan Dagozuban!"

"Bang Bang Simulations!"

"Drago Knight Hunter Z!"

"Maximum Power X!"

"𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵𝘻𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘳 𝘻𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭~" Kanade sings and transform into Symphogear Gungnir.

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎." Zilar transforms into Silver Knight.

"𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!" Ophelia transforms into Moon Knight.

Parado laughed in amusement and couldn't wait to fight them. "This has gotten exciting!"

"I'll clear this with no continues!" Emu declared as they ran toward their enemies.

Zilar is teaming up with Taiga to fight against Alhambra.

Kanade is teaming up with Emy to fight against Parado.

Ophelia is teaming up with Hiiro against Salty.

Zilar and Taiga are in sync despite their lack of communication but they can understand each other through glances. "Freeze!" Alhambra casts a spell to freeze them but Zilar summons a shield and throws it at him to nullify his attack.

Kanade dodges Parado's punch and kicks his stomach. The red-haired woman summons her spear and throws it at him. The male Bugster caught it but got hit by Emu's blast. "My heart is seething!" Parado exclaimed in excitement for facing them as his opponents he took his Gashat and activated Knock Out Fighter.

"Knock Out Fighter!"

"Max Dai Henshin." Emu shoots him but it deflects it.

"Dual up! Knock Out Fighter!" He switches his other form and swings his right arm to summon the flames.

Emu carried Kanade in a bridal style which caught the red-haired woman off guard and held him.

Hiiro and Ophelia are swinging their swords against Salty as he never had a chance to attack or defend against them.

Emu landed safely and lowered Kanade. "Let's do it, Kanade-san." The red-haired woman nodded her head.

"Ready when you are, Emu." Kanade summons her spear and it glows.

Emu activated his final attack. "Jaja Ja kiin!"

"Ophelia." Hiiro called the former goddess while she nodded her head.

"Gashuun! Finisher!"

"Oi, Silver." Zilar looked at Taiga curiously. "You better have one of the strongest attacks like Red and Fairy here." He activated his final attack.

"Gachaan! Finisher!"

"Don't worry, I do have one." Zilar assured him and raised his hand to summon the needles around Alhambra.

"Bang Bang Critical Fire!"

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔

"Drago Knight Critical Strike!"

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

Taiga, Zilar, Hiiro and Ophelia summon their attacks as they successfully destroy Alhambra and Salty.

"Parado, we'll beat you!" Emu vowed to defeat him with the help of Kanade.

"Maximum Gashatto! Finisher! Maximum Mighty Critical Finish!" Emu swings his key slasher to slash Parado.

Kanade yelled and threw the spear with all her might as it created a tornado.

𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘛∞𝘔𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘖𝘙

It combines Emu and Kanade's attack while Parado doesn't have time to defend himself. Parado grunted in pain and reverted to normal. "You're the best after all... M." He whispered in pain referring to Emu's skill. The male Bugster disappeared out of their sight.

————————————————————

Emu checked their conditions and smiled at the result of their cure after defeating the Bugsters. "You're all cured of Game Syndrome." He informed them. "Will you give us your copies of Kamen Rider Chronicle?" The genius gamer asked politely to hand over their Gashats but none of them do it.

Tenma breaks the silence. "You were really strong." He complimented their abilities and skills for defeating the Bugsters. "I'll spread the word online..." He handed over the Gashat to Emu. "... to put our trust in CR."

It relieved Emu as there was someone to put their trust in to defeat the Bugsters and handed their Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat. He smiles softly at Tenma. "I'm glad you're alright."

"Well then... me too."

Kanade sighed in relief as they agreed to hand over their Gashat. "Thank goodness, it's over!" She stretches her arms and smiles in satisfaction before glancing at Ophelia. "There's still a lot of things to do but we're making a small progress, right? Elena-chan."

"Yeah." Ophelia answered softly.

"I'll beat Kamen Rider Chronicle." Taiga declared to the others and vowed to stop the Kamen Rider Chronicle at all costs. He left without saying goodbye to others.

Kanade whistles in amusement before glancing at Zilar. "If I didn't know any better, it's like you and Taiga are long-lost brothers. You guys act similar."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?" Zilar asked Kanade in annoyance.

"You're just trying to prove her right, Zilar." Ophelia pointed out and chuckled at Zilar's irritation. "I'm glad you join us, Hiiro." She smiles softly at her boyfriend to see him changing slowly than he was before.

"I blame you and intern." Hiiro pointed out bluntly for changing his mind but he made the right decision to join them.

"Eh? What's that supposed to mean?" She asked in a surprised tone while the others looked at them in amusement.

"It means you caught Hiiro... yours and Emu's reckless virus." Kanade answered in a blunt tone and Ophelia glared at her in annoyance.

"That's not true!" She yelled and Zilar chuckled at their banter.

"That's enough with the playful banter, girls." Zilar stops them before they embarrass themselves.

They stopped their banter and Ophelia looked up at the sky. 'Poppy and Luna. They may erase your memories but I promise— we will get you guys back.' The former goddess vowed to save them from Parado's grasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 117 9
An empty room, nothing but darkness from all directions. In the middle of the room, standing on a wooden podium, shows an open book as someone reads...
458K 13.9K 31
๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฒ. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
20.4K 716 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โa small favorโž you develop a crush on your best friend's brother, who also happens to be his twin brother. atsumu offers to be your tutor which...
106K 1.3K 50
[ เท† ] - ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”โ”โ™ก what time is it, my heart? i'm lost. - read first chapter for the warnings/infos ! - book is cur...