The Fighter and The Swordsman...

Par The789Guy

You're a Huntsman hailing from Vacuo. You travel Remnant helping others to make up for the many mistakes you... Plus

Chapter 1: Meeting a Fighter
Chapter 2: Welcome to Sanus
Chapter 3: Forest Mission
Chapter 4: Regrets
Chapter 5: Redemption
Chapter 6: Bitter Past
Chapter 7: Mistakes
Chapter 9: Vacuo Defense
Chapter 10: Team Reunion
Chapter 11: Fire in Our Hearts

Chapter 8: Feeling Better

98 6 1
Par The789Guy

You and Yang were sitting down on a log.

Yang: "So, how are you feeling now that you were able to talk to one of your teammates."

"I'm really glad to have been able to talk to Jack after so long. I'm happy that he's doing well. It's nice to see that he's spending time with his family."

Yang: "Do you have family?"

"I grew up with a group of nomads before I decided to attend Shade Academy. I don't know where they are now."

Yang: "Well, we're pretty much a bunch of nomads ourselves."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

Yang looked around and saw the large desert surrounding you.

Yang: "How's it feel to be back in Vacuo?"

"Bittersweet. It's been my home for years, and it's also where I made the biggest mistakes of my life."

Yang punched you in your shoulder.

Yang: "You're doing your best to make up for them. Give yourself some credit."

"My bad," you chuckled. "I know a good food truck if that'll make it up to you."

Yang's stomach growled.

Yang: "I could use something to eat."

You and Yang drove until you reached the food truck you talked about, and you ordered food and ate at table.

You looked around and saw the city of Vacuo in the distance.

Yang: "With Atlas no more, it's just Vale, Mistral, and Vacuo. So now it's the three kingdoms I guess."

"I think a lot of people didn't like Atlas."

Yang: "When I was there with Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and all our friends, there was a lot of uncertainty with trusting Ironwood."

"How did he look?"

Yang: "As bad as you'd expect. He looked like he hadn't slept in years. He grew a beard. You'd think he'd shave it."

"Yikes. I'm guessing he-"

Yang: "Finally snapped? Yes, he did. He was finally in over his head yet still tried to convince himself he was in control."

"Everyone handled what happened after the Fall of Beacon differently. I guess Ironwood took it even worse."

Yang: "At least we managed to get most of the kingdom out, but that's enough on bad past for now."

"Good idea."

You and Yang finish eating you food.

"Have you been in the city of Vacuo before?"

Yang: "I think I may have forgotten how to get around a bit."

"I can show you around and help you re-learn the place."

Yang: "I won't say no to that."

"Can't wait to show you around my old stomping grounds."

You smiled this caused Yang to blush. Yang held your right hand, much to your surprise.

Yang: "Me neither."

You kept on smiling, and held Yang's hand tight. The two of you kept looking at the city of Vacuo.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5K 137 14
You're a Punk with a strong dislike for authority but secretly possesses a heart of gold. You also hate running from situations you know you can do s...
Our Hearts as One Par Bella

Roman pour Adolescents

2.1M 80.5K 42
Glowing hearts are a rare occasion but not unheard of. After all it's not every day someone finds their soul mate. Johan Mull laughs at the idea of h...
I love you Par Lu

Fanfiction

12.7K 302 7
Sequel to I noticed Naruto and Hinata are finally dating! they're happy together and everyone loves the couple, well maybe not everyone. Naruto seem...
22.5K 459 46
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝