π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke

499 16 4
By LuluShinazugawa

                 "Hey you, with the attitude. Hold on."

"Huh?" Everyone looked up to see Rock lee.

"What do you want."

"I want to fight, right here and right now".

"You want to fight me here and now, huh?"

"Yes." Rock lee said as he jumped down. "My name is Rock Lee. "You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hm. So you know me."

'I'm pretty sure everyone knows who you are, dude.' Aki thought.

"I challenge you. Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if that is true and I figured you will be a good test for me." Rock lee said. "And also. . .

Sakura shivered when Rock lees eyes fill on her.

"Oh, Sakura! I love you!"

"Ahhhh! Those eyebrows can't be real. No! Your hairstyle is horrible too and those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!" Sakura yelled.

"You are an angel sent from heaven." Rock lee said as he blow a kiss but Sakura easily dodged it. "That was a good move, but let's see you dodged this. Mwah, Mwah, Mwah, . . ."

With a scream Sakura dodged those hearts as if her life depended on it. I mean her life was indeed on the line with how those things were coming at her.

"Hey! Keep your creepy little valentine to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!"

"You do not have to be so negative, Sakura."

'He wants to fight Sasuke? Argh! It's always Sasuke!'

"You've heard of the Uchiha Clan, yet you're challenging me? You must be even more psycho than you look, if that's possible." Sasuke said. "You want to know more about my clan, then I'll teach you the hard way."

'If you mean by getting your ass kicked so badly then sure go ahead, emo guy.' Aki laughed.

"Bright it on."

"Hold it! I get him first. This weirdo is mine."

"Go for it."

"You'll lose."

"Naruto."

"What? It'll take me two minutes to have this guy begging for mercy." Naruto said.

"No thank you. Right now the only one I want to fight is Uchiha.

"Yeah? Well, I've got news for you! Sasuke can't compare to me! Believe it!"

It in fact did not take two minutes to take down Rock Lee and it wasn't Rock Lee begging for mercy as Naruto was defeated in mere seconds.

'Even though it isn't me out there, it kind of feels embarrassing watching this.' Aki thought, because how can to talk big only for you to get your ass beat.

"Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see, Sasuke. Out of all the top Leaf Genin, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove it to you." Rock lee said.

Finally interested, Sasuke accepts his challenge, and attacks. He's instantly met with Lee's Leaf Whirlwind and goes flying backwards.

Getting back up, Sasuke prepares, resorting to his Sharingan to figure out Lee's technique this time. Again, this is futile and Lee explains it's because his techniques are neither ninjutsu or genjutsu, but mere taijutsu, also known as martial arts.

With hand-to-hand combat, the Sharingan isn't helpful, even if he can see the techniques, one's body cannot move fast enough to react.

Lee uses the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf to kick off his next move in order to finish off Sasuke, but a large turtle stops him before he carries this out.

Sakura quickly catches Sasuke breaking his fall.

"Are you okay? Sasuke!"

"You—you were watching us the whole time?"

"Of course. That last technique is forbidden. You know that." The turtle said.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to. . ." Rock Lee said as the Turtle glared at him. "I was not planning to use the forbidden jutsu. It is just, I was in the middle of the fight, and I mean, you understand."

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

"Hm?"

"Hey, you guys!"

"What, Naruto?"

"That weird thing he's talking to is a turtle, right?"

"Of course it is. What else did you think it was?" Aki asked.

"Okay then, so maybe it's means that title can be sensei too."

"How would I know if they can be sensei too."

"You're a disgrace! You think you'll get away with a bunch of lame excuses like that? A shinobi never reveals his techniques unless it absolutely necessary!" The turtle yelled. "It's such a basic rule, you should know it by now!"

"Forgive me, sir."

"What the hell is happening right now?" Aki asked.

"I have no clue."

"Alright then. Please come out, Guy Sensei!"

"Hey! What's shakin'? How you doing, everybody? Life treating you good?"

"He's got the biggest eyebrows yet! They're almost alive!"

"Hi, Ladies." He winked.

"Too weird!"

"Now that's just creepy." Aki said.

"So that's where Lee gets it from. Same soup bowl cut and even bushier eyebrows!"

"Hey! Do not insult Guy-sensei! He's one of the greatest men in the entire world!"

"Well, excuse me for not noticing his greatness! I was to busy watching him crawl out from underneath a turtle!" Naruto yelled back.

"Give it a rest, Lee."

"Yes, Sir."

"Talk about 360." Aki whispered.

"Now for your punishment." Guy yelled as he punched Lee in the face shocking everyone. Guy walks up and kneels before Lee as he sat up.

"I'm sorry, Lee, but it's for your own good."

"Sen—Sensei. . ."

'Are they crying right now?' Aki thought.

"Oh, Lee." Guy cried.

"Oh. Oh, Sensei, I am so sorry!" Lee cried.

'What the hell is with this romantic music!' Aki thought as Guy and Lee hugged it out.

'The embarrassment!'

'How could I lost to someone so lame!'

"Huh, actually it's kind of sweet, the way they're all hugging and stuff."

"Huh? You've got to be kidding! They're both totally crazy!" Sakura yelled.

"You're just caught in between. You're to old to be called a boy and not yet quite a man."

"You are so good to me, Guy-sensei."

"Now take off! I want you to give me 100 laps around the practice field. Show me what you got!"

"Yes, Sir! No problem."

"Run into the setting sun. Run and suffer! But don't mess up your hair." Guy flashed his white teeth and Lee soon followed behind.

"Hey, wait a minute! We're not finished here. You guys can't just take off like that!" Naruto said breaking Sakura out of her shock as she quickly asks about the Chunin Exam to watch Guy Sensei complete forgot about it.

"Lee, you not only disobeyed the rule gassing fighting, but you disrupted the Chunin Exams. I think that warrants a slightly more severe punishment, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Let's say 500 laps! How does that sound?"

"Outstanding, sir."

"They're insane."

"Definitely."

"But never-mind them. What's the deal with that turtle anyways?"

"Ah! No! He's look at us!"

"Tell me, how is Kakashi Sensei?"

"Do you know him?"

"Do I know, Kakashi" Guy chuckled. "Well, people say. . . He and I are arch rivals for all eternity."

"There's just no way!" Both Sakura and Naruto yelled.

Guy sensei complete disappeared from our sight and was now behind us without us noticing a thing.

"My record is 50 wins and 49 losses, which is not better than his, by the way." He said.

"What?"

"Aah? You're kidding!" Naruto said. "How'd he beat Kakashi?"

"The fact is I'm stronger than Kakashi and faster."

'Holy shit! That speed is amazing! It's way better then mines' Aki thought with admiration.

"You see? Guy Sensei is the best there is." Lee said.

"I'm sorry for the trouble, Lee caused you. Look into my eyes and accept my sincere apology. Also notice my handsome manly features." Guy said. "Lee, you should accompany these fine young ninja to the classroom, right now."

Guy Sensei threw a Kunai at the paper windmill that had Lee's tape stuck to the wall allowing Lee to tape back his hands that was covered his bruises and scares from training.

"Remember, give it your best. Lee, farewell." Guy said as he and the turtles poof away.

With Guy gone, Lee reveals that he wasn't complete honest with Sasuke. It is true that he did want to test out his skills against him but he wasn't really the one he wanted to test them with.

He also stated that he there was a genin that was even better then him, someone from his own team, that was why he was here to defeat that person and Sasuke was just practice, but now Sasuke was a target as well and that he would crush him.

With that Lee left.

'Wasn't he supposed to accompany us or something?' Aki thought.

"Oh, Sasuke."

"Nyah. How about that? Looks like the Uchiha's aren't so great as everybody thinks they are."

"Naruto!"

"Just shut up! Next time I'll drive him to his knees!"

"Yeah, right. Who just got his butt kicked?"

"What happened to taking him down in five seconds?" Aki smirked.

"Stop it! What are you two staying? Just cut it out you two!" Sakura yelled as Sasuke growled at us.

'Ohhh, scary' Aki rolled her eyes.

"You saw his hands, didn't you?" Naruto asked. "When he took off the tape? I bet old BushyBrows has been training until he drops, day in and day out. He trains harder than you. That's all I'm saying."

"Fine. This thing's starting to get interesting. The Chunin Exams can't wait to see what's next." Sasuke smirked.

"Right!"

"Let's get started. Aki! Naruto! Sakura!"

"Yeah!"

"Alright! Let's kick some ass!" Aki cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 727 16
A young woman from the 21th century dies on a tragedic accident while going home. The world she once knew was slowly disappearing on sight. When her...
132K 4.2K 27
Hinata loses her memories while on a mission and is found by someone unexpected. He saved her life and now she devotes herself to him. As they embark...
26.4K 541 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
Bright By Jay

Fanfiction

165K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...