The Hidden Glistening

Bởi Louis_Cunnington

A BrainShaking Story About A Girl And Her Journey To Find Love And Live Among The Free. Enjoy - Louis Cunning... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: Rain
Chapter 2: Drought
Chapter 3: Insight
Chapter 4 - Plight
Chapter 5: Shade
Chapter 6: Burden
Chapter 7: The Savior
Chapter 8: Fires That Never Did Blaze
Chapter 9: The Division
Chapter 10: The War
Chapter 11: The Fuse
Chapter 12: The Nightmare
Chapter 13: The Glimpse
Chapter 14: Befallen Dreams
Chapter 15: Staying Awake
Chapter 16: Fighting The Unkown
Chapter 17: Reminders
Chapter 18: Reperations
Chapter 19: Party Gowns And Fake Smiles
Chapter 20: Flawed Imperfections
Chapter 21: Mistakes And Failures.
Chapter 22: Frozen Fears & Broken Sadness
Chapter 23: Justice And Revival
Chapter 24: Regrets And Ultimatiums
Chapter 25: Memories Of Better Days
Chapter 26: The Relevance.
Chapter 27: The Loved And The Lost
Chapter 28: The Homecoming.
Chapter 29: Developing Nightmares
Chapter 30: The Saddest Waltz
Chapter 31: The Dial
Chapter 32: The Trial
Chapter 33 : Broken Roses
Chapter 34: The Reasons
The Second Waltz | Chapter 35
Chapter 36: misguiding Love and misdeeds
Chapter 37: Broken & Alone
Chapter 38: False Smiles And Broken Tears
Chapter 39: Into the darkness
Chapter 40: Diversions
Chapter 42: Results Of Love

Chapter 41: Side Eyes

6 0 0
Bởi Louis_Cunnington

The rain is starting up again...

My ears became sullied by the upset of rambunctious students. Friendless, I sat in the back of the bus, my stomach churning from the stop and go motion. The sketch pad in my hand shifting alongside the pencil pressed in my palm.

One headphone in my ear, I turned up the rock music now blaring in my headphones. A smile formed on my face. The lyrics although intense came through with a stunning guitar accompaniment.

I studied my surroundings, the tune reverberated throughout my ears. The sound perfected through perseverance and dedication.

I adored it. The harmonies deafened me from my sadness, helped me escape from my burdens, I craved it. I loved it. I needed it.

My eyes shifted around the rows of hooligans, typical teenagers, some with their heads in their phones, texting their partners or reassuring their parents that they are okay, others doing their best to talk their friends over the hum of the constant school busses engine.

My sight landed on someone. Somebody I've never seen before, somebody....beautiful. His name unknown...his black hair covered one eye...kinda like mine. My heart started beating faster. My stomach became twisted in knots. My head transformed into a typhoon of slanderous emotions and teetering thoughts.

I questioned whether or not, I should even make the small trip to the last seat the end of the bus. I would have to brave through the ruckus, watch for craziness, and avoid tripping over any book bags that may have slid out during the buses deeper turns...perhaps if I put both of my headphones in I could withstand and overcome the oppression...

I put a false smile on my face, took out my only remaining ear bud, and stood to my feet, took one step towards the corridor that led to the back of the bus, as the...bus stopped. I frowned and sighed. We had arrived...infront of the school.

Maybe happiness wasn't for me. Maybe I wasn't meant to find love..as we were exiting the bus, I felt a tap on the back of my right shoulder, my new crush handed me a note....i smiled at him...truly this time...as we started having a conversation as we walked down the bus steps and into the front door of the one place i hated most of all...but maybe...just maybe..it could be better... with him..

A new found happiness has arisen. A pathway has been formed, tune into the next chapter to find out what happens next!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

163K 6.3K 59
❝The thought of death made her plunge under.❞ ▬▬▬▬▬ Cover by: justapriincess #1 in Awareness 08/05/19 © XxQueen-_-MiaxX
3.9K 98 51
Just everyday, unconventional, uplifting, relatable, sad writings. Take a journey through my head. **warning-may make you unconsciously slip into a...
1.3K 16 5
(Completed) A collection of heart-warming stories from here and there
3.5M 173K 78
#1 in Mystery/Thriller ( 05/17/17 ) "I'm afraid to be alone with my thoughts..." "why?" "Because they're dangerous... and that makes me dangero...