Niall Horan Imagines and Pref...

By Harrys_Kitten_xo

I was requested for this book by one of my beautiful readers 'emmalee1D', hope you like it love :) More

First Date
You Meet The Boys For The First Time
He's Sick
You're Sick
You Fall Asleep On Him
He Forces You To Kiss Him
Personal for Emma
He Comes Home Upset
"You're Late"
Mornings
Another Man Hits You
You Have A Nightmare
You Get Stressed
He Finds Something Dark From Your Past
Wedding Planning
"It's Okay Princess"
Cold Awakenings
Camping
Cuddles
Self Concious
Knee Issues
Blackout
Snow Storms
Surprise?
He's Leaving For Tour
He Gives You A Massage
You Turn Him On Then Leave
He Gets Jealous Of Another Member
You Tease Him At Dinner
He's Stressed and In A Bad Mood
"I've Got You"
Rooftops
Mornings
Stars In The Sky
"I Miss You"
He's Drunk
You Get Mobbed
Jealousy
Twitterrrrr
Hate On Twitter
He Finds Out
First Tour
The Paparazzi Touch You
He Needs You
Candles
He Helps You
You Fall Asleep On Him And He Doesn't Want To Wake You
Massages
Proposal
You Get Caught In A Storm
He Meets Your Brothers
He Finds Out Your A Dancer
Fans Catch Him Touching Your Bum
Holidayyy
Mornings
He Gets Scared
Meeting Him At The Airport After A Long Tour
You Convince Him Too Take The Day Off
Sickness
Interviews
I Miss This
Matchmakers
Personal Requests Now Opennnn
Personal For Kris
Youtube?
Blog?
Blog!

How You Meet

17.1K 183 15
By Harrys_Kitten_xo

"Your total is going to be 22.34," The young teenage girl said as she smiled up at you. You nodded your head and pulled out the money and handed it to the girl. It was almost 6pm and you decided that instead of cooking you would treat yourself to some Mexican food. You had called in advanced to place your order and now you were just picking up the food and paying.

"Have a nice night and enjoy your food," The teenage girl said as she handed your bag of food. You bid her a similar farewell and headed towards the door, before you walked out however you groaned and shook your head. It had started pouring outside, you could barely see. You had prepared yourself to run outside to your car and just drive home, you really didn't want to wait for the rain to let up. With your mind set on going to the safety of your car you quickly ran out the door while gripping the bag of food. Instantly rain started pelting down on you as you ran. You didn't know where the blonde guy came from but instantly your bodies clashed. Your bag of food dropping on the floor along with the boy and you.

"Crap, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there love," Your heart fluttered at his accent. You looked up and into the purest blue eyes you have ever seen, for a moment you forgot it was raining and that your dinner was sprawled out all over the floor. The irish bloke quickly grabbed your hand and brought you up along with him and lead you under the restaurants shelter.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you and now look at us and your food," He started to rant out apologies. It wasn't really his fault so you didn't mind at all.

"Let me make it up to you, let me buy you dinner," He said.

"It's alright, you don't have too-"

"But I insist, I'm Niall by the way," He grinned showing off his perfect teeth.

You smiled slightly at the guy "Well, okay if you insist. I'm [Y/N]"

��

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 18
This Book is complete!!
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
64.2K 793 126
I USALLY UPDATE FREQUENTLY I always love to take request by any one. I will do any type of request but not dirty request because I don't feel comfort...
100K 510 45
Hey! So when Im bored I like to think of random things. Like, what if I was 1D's little sister?! I think that would be pretty awesome! In this book y...