For Him

By jennie_bangpink

People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung... More

1◇
2◇
3◇
4◇
5◇
6◇
7◇
8◇
9◇
10◇
11◇
12◇
13◇
14◇
15◇
16◇
17◇
18◇
19◇
20◇
21◇
22◇
23◇
24◇
26◇
27◇
28◇
29◇
30◇
31◇
32◇

25◇

938 70 23
By jennie_bangpink

The next morning when Jennie woke up she decided to not care about anything or anyone.
She was never like this before, she was never the one to shed tears over a boy, her younger self must be so disappointed in her.

She got out of bed to a fresh start,
She is going to avoid Taehyung as much as she can atleast until he realizes her importance.

She examined her ankle, the swelling was gone now and she could walk just fine.
She walked to the mirror and looked at her face which was puffed up because of crying,
But won't be like that anymore.

After taking a warm shower she stepped in her closet picking what to wear,
She wants to wear something comfy yet nice looking.
Her eyes settled on a white crop top paired with a black skirt, she puts her hair in a claw clip.
After that she does her basic skin care routine and decides to skip makeup, not like she needs it anyway.

When Jennie steps out, she sees Taehyung there
"Let me carry you down stairs,
You shouldn't put too much weight on your feet" he said and walked to her,
But Jennie quickly took a step back "No thanks, I am fine now and can go down on my own, without your help" Jennie spoke and walked past him and out the bedroom door.

Jennie has have enough of it, She knows her worth and she knows that her worth is way more than begging for love from a man who does not even care about her presence.
It's not that she doesn't love him anymore, because she still does, more than anything else.
Now Jennie has decided to hide her feeling for him, until his feelings for her become clear.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded, as he watched Jennie walk right past him.
He was actually shocked by this behavior of her, because he thought that Jennie likes him and would not miss any chance she gets to stay close to him.
Taehyung dosent take rejection well, it was his first time anyone has turned a thing said by him down,
And it hurt him, even more after knowing that the rejection came from Jennie.
He cannot figure out the reason behind this sudden change in her.

"Good morning Jen" Taehyung's mothers greets her as she walks downstairs.
"Morning mom"

Taehyung's dad was watching TV then he switched to news channel as the headline on the channel made her shocked.

"Mr Lee Jun, founder and owner of the Lee corporation had been missing since yesterday.
After deep investigation officers found out a suicide note in his office desk which stated that, he is going to jump in a river because he feels guilty of what he has done, the suicide note mentioned that despite being married he has been going around with other girls and has even tried to rape someone.
The police has tried to look for his body but haven't found it yet as it is not easy because the name of river has not been mentioned.
The police has chosen to declare him dead as there is absolutely no trace of him" The news reporter said, reading the news while the picture of Lee Jun and his suicide note flashed on the screen.

Jennie took a step back as she immediately recognized the person on the screen.
Jungkook who noticed her unison went to her "You okay Jennie ?" He asked her.
"Jungkook the guy on the screen, the one who commented suicide" she started speaking in a low tone
"Mr Lee Jun, it's really surprising to know about his death,
But after seeing what his suicide note mentions, he actually deserved it" Jungkook said casually.

"Jungkook he was the guy at the party, the one who tried to force himself on me" Jennie spoke, the fear in her voice was clear.
"What !!!???" Jungkook exclaimed louder than he intended to, Mr Kim turned around from his couch, in order to look at him questioningly, Jungkook quickly shook his head and Mr Kim went back to watching the TV.
"What !?" A bit lower this time but the amount of shock on his face was the same, Jennie nods her head.

Jennie's eyes traveled to Taehyung who stood there watching the news with a smirk on his face.
Jennie felt strange, why does he seem so happy with the news of Lee Jun's death ?

After killing the guy Taehyung did not only ask his men to get rid of his body but also get a suicide note prepared by a handwriting specialist, then get it placed inside Lee Jun's office, carefully without being noticed.
He felt proud of himself and was completely satisfied, that's why he couldn't hide his smirk.

They were all sitting on the dining table for breakfast like usual,
Generally Jennie used to sit beside Taehyung but today Jennie choose to rather sit separate from her.
When Nancy came and saw the seat next to Taehyung empty she sat there smiling up at him, but he remained silent as he was figuring out the quarrel going on inside of him.
He didn't knew why she was so different all of a sudden and the thing that he couldn't figure out the most was that why was he getting bothered by it.
While eating Taehyung kept glancing at Jennie every other minute, but she didn't even spare him a look as she just minded her own business.

After finishing her breakfast Jennie hurried back to her bedroom to pick her purse up, today Lisa has managed to get a free day in between her busy work schedule so the two girls are going to get some wedding work done.
Their list for the day consists of getting perfect wedding dress, after wedding party dress and a dress for their bachelor's party and placing the order for the cake.
So they have a busy day ahead of them and Lisa is greatly thankful to have Jennie by her side.

Talking about the bachelor party,
It is thrown for the guy who is about to get married and is usually attended by guys only.
For girls there is Bachelorette party, but Lisa honestly admitted that she doesn't really have friends.
So Jungkook had the idea to have a party for both of them together.
And Jennie thought that she can introduce Lisa to Rosè and Jisoo so that she could also have a friend circle.

"First we will get some other things done, I will call you when we will be buying the wedding dress" Jennie said to Jungkook after comming downstairs.
"Yeah just give me a call,
I will come there straight from office" he said in response.
Jungkook really wanted to be there to help Lisa pick her wedding dress.

Taehyung kept his eye on Jennie,
He just wanted to walk upto her and ask what is wrong, but as the same time he didn't want to create a scene in front of his family.

"Jen are you going somewhere ?" Mrs Kim asked her
"Yes mom, I am actually going out with Lisa to help her with wedding shopping" she replied
"Oh, I didn't knew that you were close with her" Mrs Kim spoke sounding like she would actually prefer Jennie and Lisa to stay away from each other.
"We are both great friends, I met her some days ago" Jennie.
Mrs Kim wasn't a big fan of this but as Jungkook was there so she just smiled.

The girls had spent their whole day shopping, they finished getting Lisa her wedding dress and the other dresses.
Right now the two girls just got the last thing on their checklist done, which was placing the order for cake, they went with a three tier cake, making sure that it would be enough for all the guests, for the flavor Lisa settled with half chocolate and half vanilla,
Lisa didn't want the cake to be too extra so she chose the cake to be covered in vanilla icing and then to be decorated with colorful flowers.

Right now the two of them are sitting in a restaurant, having dinner while chatting.
Lisa and Jennie really bonded alot throughout the day due to which the excitement of Lisa living under the same roof with her, that Jennie had, only grew.

In between there dinner Lisa suddenly became quiet and placed her chopsticks down,
Jennie looked at her questioningly, wondering what suddenly happened.

After taking a long breath she spoke "This may sound a bit weird as you belong from the groom's side of family but as you know I don't really have friends and I am a single child so I also don't have a sister, you are actually the closest friend to me right now and that is why I wanted to ask you.........will you be my maid of honor ?" Lisa practically shouted the last line and then waited in anticipation for Jennie to response.

Jennie's puzzled face turned to genuinely happy one as she placed her hand over her's "Lisa there is nothing weird in it and yes I will be your maid of honor and I am extremely happy about it"

Lisa being the overly joyful kid she is, got up from her seat walking around the table and engulfing Jennie in a hug "Thank you, thank you, thank you unnie" she said and kissed Jennie on her cheek.

"What is with you today ?" Jennie hears her husband say as soon she walks into their bedroom.
"I'm completely alright like every day, no idea what your talking about" she says

"And by the way Mr husband I wanted to tell you that tomorrow is my best friend Kai's birthday and I am going to his party" she said knowing damn well what Taehyung said about her and Kai hanging out together.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from that guy" he spat out, he couldn't stand seeing Jennie with that guy.

"Does it look like I care about what you say" she said in a sassy way and walked right past him to change after making sure to bump her shoulder with his.

Taehyung stood there frozen to his spot,
Trying to figure out what just happened.

So this was end of this chapter
Hope you all like it
I don't own any of the pics above credit to the owners
Next chapter comming soon.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote if you liked it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
143K 2.8K 44
Wherefore The enormously Popular Kpop Groups BTS and Blackpink Start To Date Each Other But, Face Huge Problems Shortly After. Even After The Trust I...
26.7K 819 23
Two most dangerous mafia gangs decided to make their children get married for more power and money!What will happen after marriage?Will they get alon...
224K 10K 28
highest rank: #1 in vsoo fanfiction "You don't know what you have until you lose it" Cover by: @kimjisooisthebest