Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter 37

5K 141 7
By EricaAB99

Chapter 37

Riccardo's POV:

I pointed my gun at Iris, I warned, "Where is my wife!!!... You and your team had one job!!!"

Iris stayed silent, Cherish hasn't returned home since 2 days. There is no part of the city and nearby places I haven't looked at!!!

I am going insane, I feel like a part of my heart is missing. I need to find her.

Iris said, "She... she said she was returning home... and.."

I decided to shoot her, but Fred moved my hand and resulting in the bullet going into the wall. Fred said, "Stop it!!!..... Have you gone insane!!!"

Yes I have....

My wife is missing... what else I can do?

Did she left or something happened to her?

Iris said, "What you did that she was that angry?"

She questions me, her anger was visible but it only irritated me. I warned, "Don't forget your place"

Iris said, "If you did something to her horrible then I am.. I am not going to let it slide..."

I screamed, "You are fired!!!.... take your subordinates and leave... before I decide to kill you..."

Iris said, "What...."

Fred said, "Riccardo, I don't think it's their fault... the cctv shows Cherish got into that car herself... there is no way, she is in danger...."

Iris furrowed, she said, "She left on her own...."

I banged my hand on the table, I need to find her. Make sure she is ok.

Why can't she understands, Why didn't she gave me change to ask for forgiveness?

Iris said, "We still need to find her...."

I said, "Get out.... your incompetent ass is fired!!!" I warned her.

Iris defended, "I am her friend... I want to know about her where about .... maybe I was pretending at first, but I care for her now...."

I shot a glare at her, I said, "You are fired, walk out or go in a casket...."

Iris walked out angry, after she left, Fred asked, "Maybe..... We should call Derosa's .... Isaac might know where she could go...."

I said, "no... I don't want them to get involved..."

I said, "Check... airports... passport details.... cars... and everything..... I want my wife here as soon as you can...."

Fred still said, "They are her family, they will know where she went...."

I turned to him as I warned, "I will find my wife myself!!!" Fred walked out angry, I know he don't think I am doing right.

But believe me, right now...I will not lose her at any cost.

Where is she..... I have her passport in the palace.

She left without money, her phone is unreachable... even the car is abandoned on the road side.

Cherish got in someone's car by herself..... it's so strange.

Auhor's POV:

A women with shoulder length hair walked in the room, she placed the food tray on side of the bed, Cherish lowered the book in her hand.

The women said, "Hey... get up... we are getting late...."

Cherish stretched her hands, she dropped the book on the empty side of the bed. She was not into reading the book but she needed to use the spare time somehow.

Cherish said, "Jasmine... .... I want to stay in the bed today..."

Jasmine smirked, she said, "Nope.... you are working since I finally have your help, Miss. Diamond!"

Cherish protested, "No.. from tomorrow.... just handle today....." Cherish smiled a little.

Jasmine said, "Fine... just today.... tomorrow Sharp at the casino...."

Jasmine walked out of the room, then down the stairs. She saw her fiancé near the breakfast table, she shared a kiss with him. She started helping him with the rest of the breakfast.

August her fiancé asked, "How is she?"

Jasmine sighed, she whispered, "Better but.... it feels so unusual with her...."

August said, "Cherish should come with us at work..."

Jasmine replied, "You think I never asked?"

August whispered, " I know...she won't enter the casino.. till it's do or die situation...." Jasmine agreed, Both Jasmine and August were 20% partners each in the casino, while Cherish stood as major share holder.

They all agreed to start this casino after college, while Jasmine and August stayed the faces, Cherish did her part in silence in fear of her overprotective family.

August said, "This girl is really going to stay in the room..."

Jasmine said, "Let it be.... I think she will be ok soon..."

August asked, "You always complained never pick her call in one go.... you like to trouble your friend a little... and you didn't did the same that day..." Jasmine went silent. She just felt it, that she need to answer Cherish instead of annoying her.

3 of them were high school friends, stayed in the same college too. Of course, they appeared distant to the world, August, her and Cherish never talked like normal friends.

But they all trust each other, knew each other.

Jasmine said, "When I heard her voice... I knew I need to get to her as soon as I could... I would have gone the same day, but we were out of country...."

August sat down on his seat, he said, "But what's the matter...."

Jasmine scoffed, "You think she will tell us..."

August complain worried, "She is ass when it comes to sharing problems....." Jasmine agreed in silence. But Cherish plead was still alive in her mind, where is said few worlds about being hurt.

Jasmine said, "I think it's her husband..."

August looked stunned, he asked, "She got married?.... when? How?!!!"

Jasmine, "I don't know.... I was a ring in her finger.."

August said, "Then maybe.... he did something..." Jasmine was trying to figure out the reasons and answers for sure.

They both heard Cherish call them, she got down stairs. She said, "Jas... and Gust.... I will come, wait 10 more minutes...."

August said, "10 minutes... more like an hour to get you ready...."

Cherish said, "Hey... you are suppose to wait for me.... I mean... you should... anyways you all got busy since you two got engaged..."

August smirked looking at Jasmine, she pinched Cherish as she said, "Stop it.... and you change your mind about resting.... are you sure?"

Cherish said, "I will get bored... you know..." she shrugged her shoulders.

August said, "20 minutes... both of you girls get your ass in 20 minutes... I can't be late for meeting... we are planning for a renovation of the Casino..." He walked out, decided to go alone first.

Cherish's POV:

I started playing with the music in the car, while Jasmine was driving, August left earlier that us, It's been 8 months since I last visited the Casino.

I do not work that much, Both Jas and Gust does it, in exchange for their partnership.

But I am amazed how quick she was to come find me after that days call. I just barely said one thing that day she took the message and came for me.

I took a quick decision to get here with her, when I saw her that day, I didn't thought anything , I knew I needed her.

Maybe after everything, I do have a good friend. A old good friend like her and August. But in front of my family I haven't talked or contacted them for years, but reality she knows a lot about me, except for Riccardo.

I don't know for how long she will not enquire about, my sudden outburst and why I left in that state. She isn't asking me anything about it, that makes me wonder, when will her patience go off.

Jasmine asked, "So.... about..." she kept talking about the recent details in the casino. I be honest she had me for first few minutes.

But I can't stop thinking about him. What is he doing?

How will he react knowing I am not around? I switched off my phone, but I wonder did he called me ever?

Is he sorry for what he did?

What am I thinking, Riccardo always takes decisions for himself and others? He doesn't seem to understand that if he takes a decision it might affect me. He never bothers to ask me about my opinion even once.

And after Wade's wedding, I knew he don't think much about peoples mind and heart a bit. They were right he never cares about anyone, He is same as the rumors.

But why his behavior hurt me? I decided I will not hope anything from and trust him in the start, but turns out I trusted him more than myself. I learn silently consider his orders, if he says no there must be a reason. If he stays near me it is for my own good.

things are not as simple as they look.

Truth is I secretly hope a lot from him. In the whole world he would protect me like he did last time. But.... his actions from that day made me wonder, if he doesn't think about how would I feel on being half naked in front of someone, then... will he consider any other thing about me.

That day, was it worth satisfying his ego front of Wade.

I heard Jasmine, "Hey... you there!!!"

I looked at her getting pulled from my thoughts, She looked at the road as she said, "What happened?.... are you not going to tell me?"

My eyes went wide, I whispered, "Why would you pick me up that day?..... I never said that... and it was against our rules... no one should know we work with each other..."

I changed the subject.... hope it works.

Jasmine said, "Diamond..."

Yea... she calls me that. That's why we went with the name Madam Diamond as the soul owner of the Lost Land Casino.

Jasmine said, "He hurt me so bad..." I grabbed my fingers tight.

She said, "That's what you said on the phone right..." and she understood I needed her.... she is amazing, not someone who was pretending like Iris.

Jasmine said, "What was I suppose to do, Diamond? I knew.. you f*cked up...."

I chuckled how she said that. Jasmine said further, "So... who is he?"

"You are going to tell me right?" she said.

I whispered, "He...He...."

I said, "Leave it.... I just want him to suffer when I am not there...."

Riccardo's POV:

I was holding my head, it is about to split in half it keeps hurting like that. I heard Fred annoyed, "Go home.... have you seen the time!!"

No... I can't....

I miss her so much....

I don't know what I am going to do to get her back. That place is hell without her.

Fred sat in front of me as he said, "I hope now you know.... how cautious you have to be when you are married...... maybe things seemed ok to you, but the person you married can be delicate as a flower...."

I know.

I taunted, "But your wife is like a hard rock.... remember she slapped you, you had 5 fingers on your cheek for days...."

Fred chuckled instead of getting angry. He said, "I knew she loved me that day.... best day....." As far as I know, he refused to treat his injury saying it will heal on it's own. She slapped him hard, and he agreed to whatever she says.

I whispered, "I hope she is going fine..... out of danger and .... ok..."

I heard a knock and Fred said, "Come in."

I saw Riley, she walked in smiling. I whispered, "Oh no..."

Fred said, "Why you here at this hour?.... Riccardo doesn't do meetings at this hour..."

Riley said, "Who said I was here for work?... I heard Riccardo is here alone.. so.. I came for company."

Riley sat on the table near me, why she is here?

Who allowed her to walk in here?

Fred said, "Alone... am I invisible?"

I ignored her, Riley whispered, "Riccardo... should I pour you a drink..." I realized the glass half filled was on the side of the table. She might be thinking I am drinking, but I didn't take a sip.

I have to tolerate her, I don't want any revolts or issues because of her. My father seemed to be siding with Riley, but right now, a really big deal is going on.

I just don't want any more tension between me and my father.

Right now.... I want to focus on my wife.

Riley's hand tried to touch mine, I pulled my chair little away. I said, "Why don't you sit near Fred?"

Fred got up pocketing his hands, "I am a married man.... I don't have time for this."

He left the room.

Sh*t! can't he be little of use sometimes.

I dropped some papers while trying to avoid Riley.

She tried to touch my hair, But I bend down to get the paper. I stood up arranging them away from her. Why can't she quit?

Can't she understand, I am married.

Plus... I only use the reasoning of her accident and being infertile to get rid of her. I just got an opportunity and I took it.

I knew Cherish before Riley got in the accident, I didn't stopped thinking about Cherish. It didn't took long for me to get to my feeling, I broke up with Riley. The same night I get to know Riley got into an accident, drunk driving.

I proposed everything to get rid of her families rants by using her condition. It took me more 6 to get married to Cherish.

Now Riley can't stop scheming since she is in better shape.

Riley said, "Ricc... why are you wearing a flower pendent?.... that's too girly..... not your taste..."

I smirked remembering this pendent. I miss her so bad.

I said, "It's my wife's.... she wants me to wear this..."

Riley's face turned cold, I warned her, "And... don't come here after work hours end... and yes... never touch me..... I am already married.... you should know that..."

I said, "You can leave..."

Riley stood up looking at me in anger, I warned, "And... if you ever try to fill anger in my wife's mind.... I will shoot you myself..... I have spared you first time, not the second time..."

Riley turned to me as she said, "Ricc... I am.. I didn't mean to.... I though.... you married a wrong girl... Uncle told me"

I cut her words, "Do not interfere in my family matters... I married the right women...."

She walked out angry, I sighed.

I think this warning would be enough, if she is smart she will stop.

But my mind is worried about something else. It's been a week wife.... I need to see you.... I need to get you back.

Author POV:

Cherish said moving through the documents, she smiled looking at the grand total she got in week record.

She was indeed trying to work, the thing she hates most. She decided to help Jasmine since she had nothing better to do.

And it was her Casino, it was nature to help in one or two things.

She said to Account said, "Madam Diamond.... can I have the papers back?"

Cherish passed her paper as she said, "I will be planning the schedule then...."

She just wanted to forget him. But it was out of her hand.

Cherish's pOV:

I was enjoying my glass of wine sitting in the cabin. Ah! it feels no ice to drink it.

I saw the door opening with full speed, I saw August walking to me, He looks frustrated.

He asked, "Get up... let's go..."

I furrowed, I said, "nope.... My leg need a break..." just kidding I am just resting the hope day.

I turned to the mirror fixing the necklace perfect.

I heard Jasmine, "Diamond!... you heard him..."

I turned to them, they look stressed. I whispered, "Guy!... you look like you need some wine..."

Jasmine said serious, "Look... no time to joke, we about to lose our casino or sell it for dimes...."

I am stunned by her words, what she means. This place stands on my money, there is no way I will lose it. I asked, "Gust.."

August said licking his lips, "We have to pay a crazy amount.... I don't think we have that kind of money..."

He said, "I don't know how it happened, but.... every single game and machine in the club is showing "Jackpot"...... the people seemed to going crazy... we cannot afford this..."

Jasmine sat down, almost pulling her hair out, "I don't even know how this happened...... everything we have will go... go in just one night...."

I subconsciously sat down, I was sweating thinking about the situation. How could on earth this happened?

Without our knowledge our machines and everything malfunctioned.

Jasmine whispered, "I checked everything... but no one could find fault in any machine or game..... then how did it got hacked like that....."

I grabbed her hand assuring her. She is about to lose it.

I said, "Gust.... tell them... it's a malfunction we are not giving prizes...."

August said rejecting the idea, "I have.... I tried.. people were about fight... we can in no way fight them in this situation... I think we can't even get out of here safe if he didn't give them what they want.... you know what kind of people come here right?"

I whispered, "The saving.... give them that... and rest... I will.... give them my assets..."

Jasmine said, "Diamond.... No... No... Your assets... it's from your family, We cannot take that...."

August holds my hand he said, "Listen... I know you want to help... but your Assets .... that's out of our reach and limits.... and the saving of the club, we invested them in another branch remember,,,,"

I grabbed my head, What I am going to do?

Jasmine said, "Listen... let's talk with them. they said they wanted to meet the owner and get their money.... please... maybe we could take some time or... loan or something...."

I can't do that.

I whispered, "But..."

August said, "Diamond.... trust me..... just this once... then never I will ask you show yourself.... just once..."

Jasmine said, "I promise... they will not know who you are.... please..."

I said, "Jas... I.... (sigh) Ok... but... They should not see my face..."

Jasmine got up walking to the table, she came up with Mask, She said, "Diamond... let's go...."

I was walking in front, I heard August, "Don't lose temper... I will handle everything... you just need to state that this was a mistake, if they disagree then say we need time..."

I whispered, "Don't worry.... I will handle this...."

August opened the door for me, he and Jasmine were walking in with me.

I noticed these people sitting there waiting. I can't believe what happened tonight, August was right, there is no way we can pay them their money today. The club is filled full.

August said, "Gentleman, Madam Diamond is here... she is the owner so please be assure she will bring a solution to the problem.

I was wearing mask, that made me feel little more comfortable around these people who seemed so angry.

I heard a man, "She is covering her face... How would we know she is the true owner?... our money is at stake..."

I replied, "Face covered or not... I am here to help... so be patient and sit on your place..... You all are acting immature in My Casino"

Jasmine whispered, "Be nice... a little nice... we are in dept"

I heard a voice from behind, "Get out.... she is here...."

The crowd left so suddenly, while I knew that voice. The entire room fell empty and silent, just him standing there looking at me.

Jasmine and August were stunned. I won't like I was out of words too.

August whispered, "Riccardo Valentine...."

Jasmine said, "S**t!..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 20.3K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
411K 7.5K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
18K 281 16
Black eyes. Soulless. Unforgiving. Grey. Ice-cold, but just enough that I'm able to melt it. Both make me feel something. The matter was, which one o...