•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

De yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... Mai multe

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Riots

4 1 0
De yuitheblackx

Emerging from the gloomy confines of the Weather Institute, the group was greeted by the full fury of the storm. The rain pelted down with renewed vigor, each droplet a relentless reminder of the urgency of their mission. The once tranquil pathways of Fortree City were now marred by chaos and disorder.

The distant glow of fires illuminated the horizon, and the cacophony of shouts and screams echoed through the air. The riots had plunged Fortree into anarchy, with Team Aqua and their sympathizers wreaking havoc throughout the city.

Raiden, gripping his weapon tightly, scanned the surroundings, his eyes narrowing with determination. "We need to restore order," he declared, his voice firm amidst the turmoil.

Ren, her face etched with concern, added, "If we can quell the riots, it'll pave the way for reinforcements to come and secure the Weather Institute."

Mayu, ever the strategist, interjected, "We need a plan. Charging in without a strategy would be reckless."

Riyu, clutching her dress, whispered, "I'm scared, but we have to do this."

Brendan, unsheathing a blade, nodded in agreement. "Every second we waste, the situation worsens."

The group huddled together, quickly formulating a plan of action. They decided to divide and conquer, targeting key areas of the city to subdue the rioters and restore order. Each member knew their role, their part in this desperate bid to save Fortree and, by extension, Hoenn itself.

As they moved forward, the weight of their responsibility pressing down upon them, they knew the path ahead would be fraught with danger. But united in purpose and determination, they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Navigating through the rain-soaked streets of Fortree, the group's worst fears were realized as they witnessed the city's descent into chaos. The once serene and vibrant town was now a battleground.

Stores were being looted, with people rushing in and out, clutching whatever valuables they could get their hands on. Buildings were set ablaze, their flames casting eerie shadows that danced menacingly in the stormy night. The cries of frightened residents echoed through the streets, intermingling with the shouts and jeers of the rioters.

At one intersection, a group of Team Aqua grunts were clashing with local law enforcement, their Pokémon battling fiercely amidst the pouring rain. Nearby, civilians huddled together, seeking refuge from the violence, their faces etched with fear and desperation.

Raiden, with a grim expression, remarked, "This is worse than I imagined."

Ren, her eyes wide with disbelief, added, "We need to intervene. Innocent people are getting hurt."

Mayu, scanning the area, pointed towards a group of rioters attempting to break into a residential building. "Over there," she said, determination evident in her voice. "We need to stop them."

Brendan, gripping his weapon tightly, nodded. "Let's move."

In the heart of Fortree City, tension had been simmering for days. The citizens, frustrated with the ongoing disruptions caused by Team Aqua and Team Magma, had finally reached a breaking point. A series of events had escalated the situation, culminating in a full-blown riot.

The central plaza, once a peaceful gathering spot for locals and tourists alike, had become the epicenter of the chaos. The iconic treehouses surrounding the plaza were now barricaded by enraged residents, armed with makeshift weapons, determined to protect their homes and families.

Banners and signs were raised high, their messages clear: "Justice for Fortree," "Stop the Chaos," "Protect Our City."

As evening fell, the situation escalated further. Rioters began overturning cars, smashing storefronts, and setting fires. The once-bustling marketplace was now a scene of destruction, with stalls overturned and goods scattered across the ground.

The Fortree City Police Department, outnumbered and overwhelmed, struggled to regain control. Tear gas canisters were deployed, filling the air with thick smoke and sending protesters scattering in disarray. However, the effects were only temporary, and the rioters soon regrouped, their determination unbroken.

Above it all, the majestic Pokémon native to Fortree, such as Swellow and Tropius, soared through the smoke-filled sky, their cries echoing the distress below.

Ren, her eyes reflecting the turmoil of the day, approached Mayu with a hopeful look. "Do you think we could meet up with Winona? Maybe she can help us."

Mayu sighed, glancing towards the heart of the city where smoke billowed into the night sky. "I'm not sure, Ren. Things have gotten out of hand. Look around us." The park they had once enjoyed was now filled with displaced families, their belongings scattered amidst the chaos.

As the chaos of the riot raged on, Ren discreetly moved away from the group, seeking a moment of solitude to contact Steven. Dialing his number, she waited anxiously for a response. After several rings, the call went unanswered. Frustrated and growing more concerned by the minute, she ended the call and dialed Wallace's number instead.

Wallace picked up after just one ring, his voice filled with urgency. "Ren? Is everything alright?"

She quickly recounted the dire situation unfolding in Fortree, emphasizing the need for immediate assistance. "Steven isn't responding," she added, her voice tinged with worry.

Wallace's voice held a somber tone as he responded, "The tension between Team Aqua and Team Magma has been escalating for some time. Their conflicting ideologies and relentless pursuit of power have caused unrest throughout Hoenn. Fortree, with its strategic importance and proximity to areas of interest, has unfortunately become a focal point for their confrontations."

Ren's voice quivered slightly, "But why involve innocent people? Why cause such destruction?"

"It's the unfortunate nature of such conflicts," Wallace replied. "Innocents often bear the brunt of battles they have no part in. It's a grim reality we face."

Ren took a deep breath, trying to process the gravity of the situation. "We have to stop them, Wallace. Before more harm is done."

"I agree," Wallace affirmed. "Stay vigilant, Ren. And remember, even in the darkest times, there's always hope."

Ren nodded, even though Wallace couldn't see her. "Thank you, Wallace. We'll do whatever it takes."

They call it a night but Mayu's eyes snapped open, the cold sweat trickling down her forehead. The eerie silence of the night was disrupted only by the distant sounds of the riots in Fortree. But it wasn't the chaos outside that had startled her awake; it was a sensation she hadn't felt in a long time. A feeling of vulnerability, a reminder of her encounter with Matt.

She sat up, wrapping her arms around herself. The weight of her past mistakes pressed down on her. "Was I so weak?" she whispered to herself, the doubt evident in her voice. The memories of the confrontation played in her mind, each moment dissected, each decision questioned.

She remembered the grip Matt had on her, the world blurring as her vision darkened. The shock of that moment was still fresh, the fear palpable. "I let my guard down," she murmured, regret evident in her tone. However, her eyes became heavy and she drifted into sleep.

The world around Mayu shifted and swirled, the darkness of her room giving way to a vibrant, sunlit garden. She blinked, trying to make sense of her surroundings, when she noticed the unfamiliar reflection in a nearby mirror. It wasn't her own face staring back, but Shane's-her deceased sister.

Confused and disoriented, she realized she wasn't alone. Standing beside her was Ken, the legendary champion, known to many but personally unfamiliar to Mayu. However, in this dreamlike state, memories of Shane's life flooded her consciousness.

Ken looked at her, a warm smile on his face. "You look radiant today, Shane," he said, reaching out to take her hand.

Mayu, as Shane, hesitated for a moment, trying to grasp the reality of the situation. "Thank you, Ken," she replied softly, her voice tinged with Shane's characteristic warmth. "You clean up nicely yourself."

Ken chuckled, leading her further into the garden. "I thought we could have a quiet evening away from the hustle and bustle," he said. "Away from the challenges of being a champion."

Mayu, still trying to navigate this unexpected scenario, nodded. "It's peaceful here," she said, looking around at the blooming flowers and tranquil surroundings.

Ken stopped, turning to face her. "Shane," he began, his expression serious, "There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."

Mayu's heart raced, unsure of how to respond. She took a deep breath, channeling Shane's confidence. "What is it, Ken?"

He hesitated for a moment, searching her eyes. "I've been offered a position at the Pokémon League headquarters," he said. "It would mean moving to a different region."

Mayu, as Shane, felt a pang of sadness. "That's a huge opportunity," she replied, trying to sound supportive. "But what about us?"

Ken took both her hands in his, looking deep into her eyes. "I want you to come with me, Shane," he said earnestly. "Start a new chapter together."

Mayu, overwhelmed by the emotions of the moment, nodded slowly. "I...I need some time to think," she whispered.

The dreamlike state began to waver, the edges blurring. Ken's expression grew more distant. "Whatever you decide, Shane," he said softly, "Know that I care about you deeply."

And just like that, the vibrant garden faded away, the warmth of the sun replaced by the cool darkness of Mayu's room. She was once again alone, grappling with the emotions and memories of a life she had briefly inhabited.

In a dimly lit room, the soft hum of machinery provided the only background noise. The cold metal floor beneath the traitor's feet sent shivers up their spine, matched only by the chill in Steven's eyes. The traitor was bound, their face illuminated by the faint glow of Steven's device, casting eerie shadows.

Steven's silhouette loomed ominously as he approached, his usually calm demeanor replaced by an unsettling intensity. Metagross, his loyal Pokémon, stood beside him, its metallic body gleaming menacingly.

"Wakey... Wakey!" Steven's voice was cold, devoid of any warmth. He paused, letting the weight of his words sink in. "Now, tell me," he continued, drawing closer, "who paid you to release Courtney?"

The traitor's voice trembled as they responded, "I—I don't know what you're talking about!"

Steven's expression darkened. "Do not play games with me," he growled. "You are standing on the precipice of your demise."

Metagross's eyes glowed a fierce red, its psychic energy pulsating with raw power. The room seemed to grow colder, the very air thick with tension.

The traitor's breaths came in short, panicked gasps. "I swear, I don't know!" they pleaded, their voice breaking.

Steven raised a hand, signaling Metagross. With a swift motion, the Pokémon's claws extended, hovering menacingly over the traitor.

"Last chance," Steven's voice was a chilling whisper. "Who. Sent. You?"

The traitor's eyes darted around the room, searching for any sign of reprieve. Finding none, they finally whispered, "It was... Maxie."

Steven's eyes hardened, and a chilling silence enveloped the room. The traitor's confession hung heavily in the air, and for a moment, time seemed to stand still.

Without warning, a swift motion saw Metagross extend one of its sharp claws, aiming directly at the traitor. The traitor's eyes widened in terror, realizing the gravity of their mistake.

"No one betrays me and lives to tell the tale," Steven's voice was icy, devoid of any emotion. The room seemed to darken, shadows deepening as if echoing his sentiment.

The traitor's pleas fell on deaf ears as Steven continued, "You were given a chance, and you chose to lie. This is the price of betrayal."

In an instant, Metagross's claw descended, and the room was filled with the chilling sound of metal meeting flesh. The traitor's lifeless body slumped to the ground, a grim reminder of the consequences of crossing paths with Steven.

Steven turned away, his expression unreadable, as he murmured to himself, "Remember, anyone who betrays me meets the same fate... Death."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

202K 3.1K 88
This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and new sights, she may find something more be...
47.3K 1.1K 63
A young yet talented princess in Alola finally turns 16. Everyone knows that once you turn 16 and you are part of royalty, you have to participate in...
124K 2.1K 46
Let's just get to the point. You go on a Pokemon journey through Kanto region. (Ps. This is a rewrite of my old Pokemon story. I wasn't really happy...
3.5K 101 15
2022: This needs to be rewritten, and I am currently rewriting it on my AO3. Check my profile for a link to my AO3 profile, under Mel_the_Pirate! It'...