Going To The 60's With Space...

By Penzie

Shen Yuying who has lived a life ridden with bad luck in her last life got transmigrated to a parallel world... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOTICE!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ANNOUNCEMENT
NOTICE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 37

1.2K 27 1
By Penzie

Shen Yuying looked at the faces of the Gu family,  especially Gu Dani who has a provocative look in her eyes as if saying "what can you do about me?"

This little girl has quite a talent of being a villain. A girl this age is already so good at pretending, it's really quite scary. She must be taught a lesson.

With how the things unfolding in front of her, Shen Yuying would really have a hard time if she is a normal person. But too bad for this youngsters, she had some hidden abilities she could use at this time.

"Aunt Liu, we really didn't push Liu Caixia, we were just playing and she accidentally trip and fell. Why would we push her into the water and harm her? Why do you all believe the words of an outsider?" Gu Dani said, looking at Xu Cuihua pitifully.

And even her tears fell like rain, like she was the most wronged person there is.

The surrounding fell into silence and they might have been torn on who to believe. And their eyes are drawn to where Shen Yuying is.

Facing everyone in the office, Shen Yuying didn't panic. And focused her attention to Gu Dani.

"It's true that I saw you pushed Liu Caixia, not only that, I've also heard what you said to her, when you 3 are scolding her. You ask why you will push Caixa? Isn't it because you hated her and that you are jealous of her?"

While Shen Yuying was saying those words she used her mental power to manipulate them into showing how they truly feel. And to admit what they have done to Liu Caixia.

Shen Yuying didn't have any scruples in using her ability to these children. Anyway she wasn't using it to make the kids tell a lie, and just use it to admit their crimes and be thruthful to their feelings.

Sure enough after Shen Yuying said her piece, a few Gu family elders defended the children and vehemently denying the crimes.

But Gu Dani who was already affected by Shen Yuying's mental power was red eyed with anger. She suddenly stood up and pointed her small pointing finger to Xu Cuihua.

"Yes, we pushed her. So what? Too bad she didn't die, won't you be happy if she finally die and you'll stop spending money for her medicine?"

Gu Erni who was truly scared of what her siblings did hid behind  her parents while screaming.

"It wasn't me, it was big brother and big sister that did it. I only scold a little bit and did not push." She said as she trembled while holding her mother's clothes.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the sudden turn of events and could only look as these stupid people confess their crimes.

Gu Dani who didn't care about the surroundings only turned to look at her younger sister with menacing eyes and continued to scold.

"So what if we did it, she deserves to die. My uncle Laosi works in the army all year long and all his hard earned money is used to buy Liu Caixia's medicine. What right does she have to use uncle Laosi's money, he is surnamed Gu while she is surnamed Liu, she doesn't deserve to spend his money." She screamed with red eyes and a deep hatred is clearly visible.

She was like a crazy woman ready to attack.

One moment they were vehemently denying the crimes and the next second  they're clamoring to admit what they did and even gave such reasons for their hatred.

Gu Hongqi on the side also shouted "Uncle Laosi's salary should be given to the great grandparents and be used by the Gu family, not the Liu family. "

He even stopped in the middle of screaming to huff as if to show how much anger he has.

"I am wearing old tattered clothes while Liu Dongmin and Liu Caixia are wearing new clothes. Why do they get to spend uncle Gu Laosi's money and not us, we are his family not you? I am the eldest great grandson, and his money should be spent on me."

Gu Hongqi screamed so loudly that everyone could clearly hear what he said.

Everyone was stunned by such revelation including the Gu family.  They were so taken aback that they had acted late.

It doesn't matter that they pushed Liu Caixia to her death, but to even admit it in front of other people especially the village cadres, its unforgivable.

While everyone was still shocked and couldn't comprehend the events that were unfolding, Shen Yuying stepped forward.

"Did everyone hear that? They just admitted  to pushing Liu Caixia and even said they wanted her to die. This is clearly an intentional murder, they could go to prison or be sent to a labor camp." Shen Yuying reminded everyone of why they are gathering here.

The Gu family woke up from being stunned, no matter what, they can't have a ruined reputation. Murder, the whole family will be dragged  into the mud.

Xu Cuihua also stood up and said "I will report you to the commune, what you're doing is an intentional murder, If Shen Zhiqing didn't save my daughter, she would have drowned and died."

Looking at Xu Cuihua's face and the seriousness of the situation, Gu Dazhu stepped forward and slapped Gu Dani. He couldn't beat his eldest grandson but he could punish Gu Dani in front of everyone.

"I apologize in behalf of the juniors, we didn't teach them well and we are willing to punish them." Gu Dazhu hurriedly said after he awoke from being stunned by the turn of events.

"Gu Dani, Gu Erni, hurry up and kneel down to apologize" he righteously pointed at his granddaughters.

Shen Yuying raised her eyebrows.  What kind of drama is this, Gu Hongqi is clearly the one who pushed Liu Caixia into the water.

So Shen Yuying went ahead and pointed it out.

"Mr. Gu Dazhu, you must have not listened to what I said. It was Gu Hongqi who pushed Liu Caixia into the river, so he is the criminal, shouldn't he apologize first?"

If looks could kill, Shen Yuying had long been dead from the sharp glare she received from the Gu family.

'Great! Now I've become the Gu family's number 1 enemy ' Shen Yuying thought. But so what, she hates people like this.

Only blaming the girls when its clearly both their fault. They should receive equal punishment, since Gu Dani and Gu Hongqi's plan to is to drown Liu Caixia. It's just that Gu Dani's first push wasn't strong enough, but its clear that they both want to kill.

But Xu Cuihua said "It doesn't matter, I don't want them to apologize. I want them to go to jail."she decisively said.

The village cadres all convinced her to settle things privately as these people are still minors. And its not good for the village reputation.

Xu Cuihua looked at the village cadres in the eyes and said "Today is my Caixia and tomorrow will be your children and grandchildren. He dared to push one and he can push many more. Are you going to let these villains let loose in the village?"

The village cadres all look at each other and thought, Xu Cuihua got a point. They might try to kill other people next time.

Looking at faces of the village cadres that are about to soften, the 3 women from the Gu family old Mrs Gu, Gu Dazhu's wife and Gu Laoda's wife all kneel in front of Xu Cuihua.

They're all begging for forgiveness and asking her not to report to the commune. They will punish all 3 children but if they're reported, the whole Gu family will be finished.

Xu Cuihua looked at each one of them, they all laughed at her when she became a divorced woman. They all ignored her and her son when they were suffering and starving in the past.

But her son is surnamed Gu, and the one kneeling on the ground is her eldest son's grandmother. She didn't want to make her son unfilial, but she also didn't want to swallow her anger. So she made a decision, one that can make them learn this lesson and can also make them hurt.

"Then I won't report to the commune, as long as you agree to my conditions. "

Gu family's eyes lit up seeing that Liu Caixia had softened. Sure enough this is the same gullible Xu Cuihua. Even after so many years, she never changed.

"Whatever conditions, we will agree as long as you don't report this incident to the commune." they promised.

Xu Cuihua looked at them.

"Okay, you stand up first "

All 3 immediately stood up while supporting each other. They really didn't want to kneel down in front of this woman.

Xu Cuihua continued "I only have few conditions, first is to let the 3 children apologize to Liu Caixia. "

Hearing her first condition, the Gu family immediately nodded their head.

"We'll make sure to bring the 3 children to Liu Caixia to apologize."

"Next, after they apologize to Liu Caixia, I don't want them to appear in front of my children in the future. "

To this request the Gu family also nodded. What's so difficult, just apologize and avoid them next time. They guessed the problem is now solved so they sighed in relief.

But Xu Cuihua was not done yet.

"According to the doctor, my Caixia needs to stay in the hospital for a few more days because of her fever and weak body. Her father an I won't be able to work for a few days because of it."

"You also know that Liu Caixia was born weak, so we had conditioned her body since she was young. And when its finally getting stable, she was pushed  into the water and suffered this crime. And eventually worsened her condition."

"We demand 300 yuan compensation plus 50 yuan for hospital bills, medicine and food to supplement her. A total of 350 yuan."

Upon hearing her demand, Gu family face darkened. 350 yuan is not a small amount. It will take years to save that amount for farmers like them.

"Why do you need so much money. You just want to take advantage of this." Mrs Gu screamed at her face.

But Xu Cuihua just smiled bitterly "you probably didn't know how much money we spent for Liu Caixia's treatment all these years. And now we have to do it all over again."

"We can pay 50 yuan but 350 is impossible" old Mrs Gu insisted.

"I'm not negotiating, it's either you are willing to pay or not. If you are willing then we are all good, if you are not willing then I'll make sure to go to the commune first thing tomorrow." Xu Cuihua said calmly but her eyes were full of threats.

Yes, you lose this money and hurt your pocket. In this way, you would think before becoming a demon again.

His statement made Gu family speechless. And they have no choice but to agree or else their whole family will be dragged around and be paraded on the streets as example.

Seeing that Xu Cuihua is resolute in her decision, the Gu family could only take out the money and signed the agreement in front of the village cadres.

All of these happened and Shen Yuying felt she is no longer needed in here, so she bid Aunt Liu and the village cadres farewell and planned to go to the educated youth who were waiting outside the door.

Xu Cuihua held her hand and said emotionally "thank you for saving Liu Caixia and also for helping me today. Our Liu family owes you alot, I will invite you to dinner once Liu Caixia is discharged from the hospital. "

Her eyes red while smiling at Shen Yuying. She was truly thankful and will treat Shen Yuying well in the future.

"It's alright Aunt Liu, it's good to be able to help. How's Liu Caixia's condition now?" Shen Yuying asked.

"She's conscious but still weak and has on and off fever, the doctor advised us to stay in the hospital for a couple of days" she wiped the tears that fell as she remembered her daughter still lying in the hospital.

Shen Yuying tightly clenched her hand that was held by Xu Cuihua.

"Don't worry too much Aunt Liu, she will be fine. You need to take care of yourself too so that you'll have the energy to take care of Liu Caixia. You also need to rest, what if you'll collapse." Shen Yuying said, as she noticed that Xu Cuihua didn't seem to rest since last night.

Xu Cuihua nodded at her words, her husband and son said the same. She has a weak body, what if she'll collapse.  Her husband couldn't take care of both at the same time.

"Then Aunt Liu, I will go first. I will visit you once Liu Caixia is home" she said and nodded to the people present, then leftvin a hurry.

Outside the village office, Shen Yuying met with the other educated youths who were waiting for her.

They decided to go back under the stare of the villagers, the people around them made a path for them to walk on.

Before they get far, a loud scream was heard behind them, and they saw a red eyed Gu Hongqi running towards them seemingly want to hit her.

The people around warned her and some even want to stop Gu Hongqi from attacking her.

But how could she let such a person to hit her. Using her mental power, she tripped his legs and made him fall forward.

Seeing Gu Hongqi fell on his own, face first, everyone was dumbfounded.  Then they heard a loud cry and saw Gu Hongqi's face covered with blood.

Nobody helped him stand up and instead everyone on the side started to gossip in low voice.

"That Gu Hongqi had gotten a karma, because he wanted to hit Shen Zhiqing" and they started to voice their own opinion.

"You can't just tell a person, looks normal on the outside and evil inside"

"He's too young but he already wants to kill a person, isn't it dangerous to leave such a person in our village"

"We might as well tell our children to stop playing with them or else they will be the next victim"

"Hey how can forget when their whole family chased out Xu Cuihua and Gu Laosi back then. They didn't even give her money, and she had to live in the shed beside the cow."

"They finally got retribution, they didn't give money before and now they lose more money."

One by one the people around were whispering about the Gu families bad reputation. And they only stop when the Gu family hurried out of the office upon hearing the commotion outside.

When the Gu family saw the condition of the eldest grandson, they wanted to make trouble but everyone witnessed what happen. That Gu Hongqi had tripped on his own, so they can only grab Gu Hongqi and bring him home while giving Shen Yuying a dirty look.

But Shen Yuying ignored them and told the Educated youth to continue walking.

Too many things had happened tonight and they couldn't believe that there's such a vicious children in the village.

Everyone walked home side by side while making comments about the Gu family. And they realized that they seem to hear a big gossip tonight and its also connected to the 3 new Educated youth surnamed Gu.

They wonder if they knew about such incident and their father's previous marriage.

Such a big thing won't be able to conceal now that the topic was re opened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
47.1K 4.7K 98
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
18.3K 316 12
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
557K 6.2K 33
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...