(DISCONTINUED)sundrop/moondro...

By diying_potato

(This is a male reader. ) you left your last job now you are a mechanic at the freddy fazbear's mega pizzapl... More

not a chapter
CHAPTER 1 ~Posters~
HAPPY (late) NEW YEAR
CHAPTER 3 ~The staff room~
CHAPTER 4 ~VHS tapes~
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
100 READS
CHAPTER 5 ~stickers and Bonnie's bowl~
CHAPTER 6 ~new people~
CHAPTER 7 ~Kim Tibbitt~
CHAPTER 8 ~Awkward Findings~
CHAPTER 9 ~'This Is Weird'~
IM SORRY

CHAPTER 2 ~Meeting Them~

117 4 2
By diying_potato

(f/s)= fav show (or youtuber)

(f/f)= fav food

(fc/d)= fav caffeine drink

(fs/o)= fav simple outfit

(h/l)= hair length

moon is not corrupted yet

Sorry for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes :>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ:

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕧)

TIME: 7:30 PM

Still sad that you were single you entered your house and walked to your room to change into (comfortable clothing of choice) and decided to watch (f/s).

TIME: 9:00 PM

You checked the time "Damn it's sad how time can pass by so fast" You tought, turning off the tv and getting up. "hm... what should I eat?" you asked yourself only to decide to eat (f/f).

After making/finding (f/f) you sat down and ate it, scrolling trough your phone while eating. After eating you did your daily night routine and went to bed.

You laid in bed trying to sleep, tossing and turning "maybe I shouldn't have drank so much (fc/d)" just then your phone buzzed, you picked it up, questioning who would message you at this time. You saw that the message was from an unknown number.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNKNOWN NUMBER

U:Hello

U:Is this (y/n) (l/n)?

Yeah:(y/n)

Who is this?:(y/n)

U:This is your boss

U:Wait- that sounds weird

U:Just call me "M"

ok:(y/n)

(y/n) changed "unknown number" to "m"

Wait how did you get my number?:(y/n)

M:I asked the person you called for your number

Oh- that makes sense:(y/n)

M: I'm sorry for texting you so late at night

M: I'm here to just inform you about some things

👍:(y/n)

M: I'm pretty sure Liam told you about the fact the animatronics have

M: Uh- more *humanly* features added to them

M: I'm just informing you incase Liam didn't inform you

Yeah, Liam told me about them:(y/n)

But what is the more humanly feature?:(y/n)

Liam didn't tell me what it was:(y/n)

M:You will find that out later

ok:(y/n)

M: Oh- also

M: Come to work at 6 AM tomorrow

ok:(y/n)

M:The night guard, Vanessa will give you your uniform

ok:(y/n)

M: gn

gn:(y/n)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You groaned after keeping your phone down "why wont they just tell me about what the more humanly features is?!". You keep and alarm for 5 and decided to try and sleep. After what seemed like hours you fell into a dreamless sleep.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.....

....

...

..

.

TUESDAY, 5 AM

"YO' DICK BRICK-HARD LIKE A METAL"

"AHH- WHAT THE FU-"

"I GOT THREE HOLES FOR IT LIKE A PRETZEL"

You find yourself face flat on the floor after getting awoken by your alarm.

"TIGHT AS A VIRGIN DON'T GET NERVOUS (TIGHT)"

"ow" You get up and rub your nose.

"I'M HERE TO SERVE YOU CU-"

You turn off your alarm and make your bed. After that you take a shower and wear (fs/o), then you dry and your hair and walk over to the mirror to style/comb you (h/l) hair. You walk out your room and grab your phone and purse/bag as you leave the house.

5:55 AM

You stand Infront of the building, its neon signs off.

5:56 AM

You lean against the building.

5:57 AM

You check the time.

5:58 AM

You scroll trough the internet.

5:59 AM

You continue to scroll trough the internet.

6:00 AM

The neon signs light up, the lobby music starts playing, it being barley audible trough the closed doors. You enter the plex the lobby music filling your ears. "who, and where is vanessa?" you tought to yourself. You ended up near the west arcade, as you where about to enter you felt a hand on your shoulder, the person(?) forcefully spun you around.

"AHH- HOLY SHIT" You screamed.

"Take a map. Please take a map. Take a map." A bot stood in front of you pushing a map into your face.

You stood there, breathing heavily, your heart still beating fast from the scare.

"Take a map. Please take a map. Take a map." The bot urged you, poking your chest with the map.

"Please take a ma-" You snatched the map from the bot's hand.

"Thank you for taking a map" The bot said before happily going away, only to go face first into a wall. "Take a map. Please take a map. Take a map. Please take a map." the bot repeated while shoving a map into the wall. You slowly walk away sparing a few glances to the bot, once you where a good distance away from the bot you open the map, unsure of where to go until you felt another hand on your shoulder, once again the person forcefully spun you around.

"AHHH-" You you shouted as the person spun you around. This time it wasn't a bot, it was a woman, the woman had blond hair tied up into a high ponytail, green eyes and wore a security uniform. She let go of you. "You are (y/n) (l/n) right?" She asked you, "yeah" you answered. "well I'm vanessa" she said, "I'm the night guard, I'm to show you around and give you you uniform" she explained. "I'm pretty sure 'M' already told you" she said, you nodded. "Well follow me, I'll show you around" She told you before turning around wand walking. You followed her.

The whole walk was quiet. Soon you both reached the Glamrocks' room but there was something wrong, you read on the article that there was 5 Glamrocks, but there where only 4 rooms, you decided not to question it since you were not sure about the information that you had. "So there are 5 Glamrocks" She told you, turning to face you. "So I am correct" you tought "Their names are Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Monty, and Roxanne. Bonnie's room was made in Bonnie Bowl, his attraction, since there wasn't enough space." She explained. "That makes more sense" you tought. "now we shall meet the Glamrocks then the daycare attendants and then DJ" She told you before walking to the first door.

The first one had orange and blue designs on top of it, the name "FREDDY FAZBEAR" was written on the door. Vanessa lazily knocked on the door, "Freddy, its me vanessa" she shouted. The door opened to reveal a human-like animatronic (7'2 feet tall) with bear ears on his head and a small brown cotton tail on his back (go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Freddy). "Good morning vanessa!" Freddy said in a cheery voice. "Who might this be?" Freddy asked. "This is (y/n), the new mechanic" Vanessa responded, you gave Freddy a small wave, before Freddy could say anything else vanessa told him that they had to leave and see the others. You and vanessa bid Freddy good-bye before walking to the next room.

The next room had purple designs on top of it, the name "ROXANNE WOLF" was written on the door. Vanessa knocked on the door, "Roxanne open the door" she called out. The door flung open to reveal another human-like animatronic with wolf ears on her head and a long, fluffy wolf tail on her back (7'1 feet tall)(go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Roxy). "What is SO important that you have to interrupt MY quality time?" Roxy shot at vanessa "And I told you NOT to call me Roxanne!" she shouted. "Ok, ok 'Roxy' I have come to introduce you to the new mechanic" Vanessa explained Roxy, you gave Roxy a small wave. "Well I hope he is not as annoying as you" Roxy said in a mocking tone, she gave Vanessa a little grin, Vanessa gave her a sour look. "Now, shoo i need to do my hair" Roxy said pushing you both away and closing her door. With that you both walked over to the next door.

The next room had pink and white designs on top of it, the name "CHICA" was written on the door. Before vanessa could even knock, the door flung open. "Hey Vanessa, who is this?" The animatronic asked, exited, she had chicken like feathers pocking out her back (7 feet tall) (go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Chica). "Woah, calm down Chica" Vanessa let out a small chuckle, "This is the new mechanic, (y/n)" You gave Chica a small wave, without a warning she picked you up and gave you a tight hug (she is lifting you up so your chin is resting on her shoulder). "Chica don't do that!" Vanessa scolded Chica. She put you down "i can tell we are gonna be good friends" Chica told you, you have her a small smile. "Chica we need to leave" Vanessa told her, You both bid Chica goodbye and walked over to the next room.

The next room had green and white designs on top of it, the name "MONTGOMERY GATOR" was written on the door. "Cover your ears" Vanessa said before aggressively knocking on the door and closing her own ear. You covered your ears, Monty's door opened and you could hear loud rock music trough your closed ears. The animatronic had human like featured but had a huge gator tail (7'2 feet) (go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Monty). "Who is this pip-squeak?" Monty asked as he turned off the loud music. "This is (y/n), the new mechanic" vanessa explained, you gave Monty a small wave. Monty stared at you for a second, "this little man is the new mechanic?" Monty asked, Vanessa nodded, Monty blinked at you a few times, then he gave you both a thumbs up and closed the door. "Now its time to meet bonnie" Vanessa said, walking away from Monty's room.

You followed Vanessa to Bonnie bowl. In bonnie bowl there was a curtain that covered a small stage, "Bonnie" Vanessa called out. An animatronic with human like features but had bunny like ears poked his head out (7'3 feet including his ears) (go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Bonnie). "Hi Vanessa! Who is this?" Bonnie asked. "This is (y/n), the new mechanic" vanessa explained, you gave Bonnie a small wave. Bonnie gave you a small smile, Vanessa explained that you both had to go and meet the others and then you both took your leave.

You both walked for some time and paused in front of the superstar daycare pickup area. "This is where the daycare attendants reside, but these two are a bit... deferent" Vanessa told you before walking in the daycare pickup. You where greeted by 2 big golden statues of, who you assumed, where the daycare attendants. As you both walked down a a pair of stairs you decided to ask Vanessa, "Vanessa, what is deferent about the daycare attendants?", "You see, the daycare attendants share one body, but they swap. Sun changes into moon when it is dark" she explained.

You both entered the daycare, vanessa looked at her watch, the watch looked weird, it had bear ears and displayed weird things on the screen. "I need to go somewhere, I'll be back in a few minutes" She said, leaving you in the daycare. You stood there, not knowing what to do.

Jingle

You turned around trying to find the source of the sound.

"HO HO HO"

You heard something, or someone fall into the ball pit, you walked over to the ball pit and stared at it. As you stared at it, you started it think that it was all your imagination, then a huge animatronic with sun rays jumped out at you, causing you to fall back. "HELLO NEW FRIEND!" the animatronic shouted (both of them are 7'3 feet including the rays and hat)(go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of Sun and Moon). He landed in front of you then he picked you up by the armpits and started to spin you around "Your quite early! Are you here for a playdate, oh I love playdates, we can finger paint, tell stories, and drink fizzy-faz until our heads ex-PLODE!" Sun continued to spin you around, you started to feel dizzy. You tried to tell sun to stop but you could barley get out a sentence because of how dizzy you where.

"SUN, stop that"

Sun immediately stopped spinning you around, he also put you down, you held your head in your hands. You closed your eyes, you could hear Vanessa shouting at sun.

(𝕊𝕌ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

(underlined italic= sun's toughts, bold italic= moon's toughts)

I stood there as vanessa shot at me for scaring the person who sat on the ground, holding his head, I mumbled a small apology to vanessa she nodded. "This is the new mechanic" Vanessa explained as the man got up. "His name is (y/n)" Vanessa said as the man gave me a wave. "(y/n)" "well hello new friend, I'm sorry that i startled you" I told him, "Its alright" (y/n) said. "Turn off the lights" "Why?" "I wanna meet him to" "wait let me ask them" "Vanessa Moon said he want to meet (y/n) is it ok if i turn off the lights?" I asked Vanessa, she nodded. I walked over to the light switch I heard (y/n) ask Vanessa on how I talked to Moon when he wasn't there, she started to explain in distant words.

click

The lights went off.

I fell to the ground.

(𝕄𝕆𝕆ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

As I gained consciousness I heard a male voice ask "Is he supposed to fall?" "yeah" a female one responded. I opened my eyes and saw a worried male face and a bored female face, (y/n) and Vanessa. I got up and looked at the both of them. "This is (y/n), the new mechanic" Vanessa said blandly as (y/n) gave me a wave, I returned one to him. "He is so small, just like a child!" "Sun we are are just tall" "that makes sense I guess" "And he is taller than the children" "have you meet the others?" I asked (y/n) "we have to meet the DJ" Vanessa responded. "well then run along now, me and sun have to get ready for the day" I said as I pushed the both of them out of the door.

(ℕ𝔸ℝℝ𝔸𝕋𝕆ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

The door closed behind us. You and vanessa walked to the west arcade, just before you both entered the west arcade vanessa stopped you. "So the DJ is... very big". She went in the arcade, you followed her only to see what she meant. There was a huge (10 feet tall) human-like animatronic (go to the "NOT A CHAPTER" chapter for an image of DJMM) the animatronic seemed to be focused on a spider-like push that looked like him.

DJ sat with his legs crossed on a black stage with neon around it. You both walked up to DJ he seemed to notice you both and looked up from the push "Hey vanessa!" the DJ said enthusiastically "who is this?" he asked, looking at you. "This is (y/n), the new mechanic" she said. You gave DJ a small wave, he gave you a small smile. "well I'm DJ Music Man, but just call me Music Man" You gave Music Man a nod.

You both bid Music Man goodbye and left the west arcade. Vanessa started to show you the other places.

(𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕)

"This is the staff room" She said blankly, "Your uniform and faz-watch is over there" she pointed to a table where some clothes sat. "You remember where the washroom is, go change there. Your shift ends at 12, your tasks will show up on your faz-watch" She said before leaving the room, leaving you alone "wtf is a faz-watch?" you mentally questioned yourself. You walked over to the table and picked up the clothes along with a weird looking watch that looked similar to the one vanessa had. "I think this is a faz-watch"

You walked out of the staff room into the nearest washroom and changed into the uniform. The uniform was a black t-shirt and grey overalls, you walked back into the empty staff room and sat there. You decided to pull out your phone and check the time, it was 8 AM since you had nothing to do you decided to scroll trough the internet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 278 15
You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a new best time friend. To say this turn of...
200K 8.8K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
1.6K 81 9
DISCONTINUED TILL FURTHER NOTICE I decided to discontinue this book for now since I have no drive to finish at the moment. It has been nearly a year...
96.2K 2.4K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all when you sa...