NDATB: I hoard trillions of s...

By missynao

Natural disaster at the beginning: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chief Author: Wang Y... More

CH. 1-15
CH. 16-20
CH. 21-30
CH. 31-40
CH. 41-50
CH. 51-60
CH. 61-65
CH. 66-70
CH. 71-75
CH. 76-80
CH. 81-90
CH. 91-95
CH. 96-100
CH. 101-105
CH. 106-110
CH. 111-115
CH. 116-120
CH. 121-130
CH. 131-140
CH. 141-150
CH. 151-165
CH. 166-180
CH. 191-200
CH. 201-220
CH. 221-240
CH. 241-270
CH. 271-280
CH. 281-290
CH. 291-300
CH. 301-305
CH. 306-310
CH. 311-320
CH. 321-330

CH. 181-190

71 0 0
By missynao

Chapter 181: So cool, I’ll reward you with a rocket

    The island camp where Eagle Sauce is located.

    Hundreds of Yingjiang guys formed teams to play games and pass the time.

    Throw darts, play baseball, play football, compete in marksmanship.

    In the simple wooden house, there is still primitive movement, and the thin wooden boards are banged and banged.

    A head of long golden hair fell out of the window, swinging in the air.

    This is in line with the true nature of hawk sauce!

    He has a really big heart and never forgets to have fun no matter what the circumstances.

    The primitive movement in the room hadn't ended yet. A dark-skinned man couldn't bear it anymore and pushed the door open to go in.

    A blonde with blue eyes who was also waiting in line rushed up and punched him.

    After one punch, he pushed and cursed: "Fuck, ninner...get, out!"

    Skin discrimination is everywhere, even in the apocalypse.

    The blonde next to him started cheering crazily, wishing the two of them had a fight on the spot.

    The dark-skinned man raised his hands in surrender and took the initiative to tolerate.

    Don't be afraid of challenging him to a duel!

    But every time he was about to win, a group of blonds would rush up and beat him up.

    The dark-skinned man's act of giving in was naturally met with ridicule and boos from the crowd.

    There were a few little pickles working around, and they laughed along with them in order to please their fathers.

    One of the little pickles laughed the loudest.

    I was smiling, but I couldn’t laugh anymore.

    He saw the dark-skinned man standing in front of him, two heads taller than him.

    The dark-skinned man stretched out his hand, like a chicken, and carried the little pickle behind the ruins.

    Little Pickle dared to laugh at him loudly, and he wanted to gag him!

    "No, please——"

    From behind the ruins, a begging cry from Little Pickle came.

    Then there was no more sound.

    The sentry at the highest point of the camp was observing the sea with a telescope.

    Nothing unusual in the south.

    Nothing unusual in the north.

    East... plane?

    Still a Blackhawk!

    The sentry clenched his fist excitedly: "Yes! yes! yes!"

    With one hand, he quickly drew a cross on his chest.

    God indeed did not give up on them!

    The sentry shouted excitedly toward the camp: "Hey! Look——"

    "It's sablakceagle!"

    The whole camp was boiling.

    "What?"

    "Oh, mygod!"

    A group of hawks no longer played dartboard or rugby. They all ran to the edge of the cliff and craned their necks to look.

    The people in the wooden house did not do primitive sports. They held up their pants while running, and almost fell to the ground several times.

    More and more people are running towards the cliff.

    But the distance is too far and cannot be seen with the naked eye.

    An officer, with a cigar in his mouth, climbed up the watchtower and grabbed the binoculars to search.

    On the distant sea, a Black Hawk appeared in sight.

    The officer was excited and loudly delivered the news to the camp: "blakceagle!"

    After receiving confirmation from the commander, a group of large soldiers hugged each other excitedly and whistled.

    The officer immediately directed the soldiers to hoist the Stars and Stripes, a symbol of identity.

    The Black Hawk is coming, is the main force still far away?

    They were trapped here for more than two years.

    Although they had enough supplies to eat and drink, they believed in freedom throughout their lives and could not bear the fact that they could not leave the island.

    They cut wood and built ships.

    The early boat was attacked by a shark not long after it entered the sea.

    In addition to sharks there are piranhas.

    The man fell into the sea and was quickly eaten into a skeleton by piranhas.

    The seawater has been contaminated by nuclear weapons, and marine life has mutated.

    One type of red-eyed shark, in particular, is simply a mutation within a mutation.

    When they see a ship, they ram it until it breaks apart.

    After losing a group of team members, they forced Pickle onto the ship.

    The ending is the same!

    The boat went into the sea, but within ten minutes it was hit by a red-eyed shark and fell apart. The little pickle that fell into the water was eaten by the fish and died.

    If a small boat doesn't work, then build a big boat.

    They put a gun to Kimchi's head and forced Kimchi to build two big boats.

    Seeing that the big ship is about to be built successfully, Black Hawk appears!

    Oh, my dear compatriots, I miss you so much...

    Oh, thank God for not abandoning us children...

    under the lens of the telescope.

    The exciting black hawk did not fly in a straight line, but turned to the west and flew around the island.

    The officer nodded.

    Our compatriots are still very cautious.

    The stars and stripes at the camp haven't been successfully hoisted yet, and our Black Hawk warriors don't dare to approach them rashly.

    Whichever direction the black hawk flies, a group of big soldiers will fly in that direction.

    While running, he took off his shirt and waved it in the air.

    Excited whistles came and went.

    So high...

    It feels like life has reached its climax, it feels like life has reached its peak.

    We just have to have a party to celebrate right away...

    On the west coast of the island, more than a hundred pickles are working hard under the power of Yingjiang Guy.

    Two big boats, with people on and off them.

    Some are painting tung oil, some are lifting wood, and some are strengthening the ship's planks.

    Although Yingjiang enslaves them, sleeps with their women, and sometimes sleeps with them...

    But who lets Yingjiang's father hold a hot weapon?

    Life is like QJ, since you can't resist, just enjoy it...

    Black Hawk on the Sea.

    The four veterans seemed ten years younger, with solemn expressions and sharp eyes.

    "Rocket inspection completed!"

    "Received! Prepare..."

    "Launch!"

    Whoosh -

    a rocket dragged a long flame and shot towards the island from the sea two kilometers away.

    All the Yingjiang guys had excited expressions on their faces.

    They all stared with wide eyes and looked confused.

    One's own people beating one's own people?

    The target of the rocket launch is still the West Bank!

    The little pickles, who didn't know anything about the Black Hawk, only heard a harsh sound of artillery fire.

    While they were working, the ship was blown up into the sky.

    "Boom--"

    There was a huge explosion, and a big ship was blown up instantly.

    The barrels of tung oil that were fried into the sky were covered with sparks.

    Two barrels fell onto another large ship, and a raging fire broke out.

    Wood is flammable, and it dries out in extreme weather, so shipbuilding wood doesn't have a trace of moisture.

    Coupled with the assistance of tung oil, the fire quickly spread to every corner.

    The little pickles on the boat who had no time to escape were burned into flames, and each one of them let out a shrill scream.

    "Oh! No..."

    The big-headed soldiers who witnessed all this slapped their foreheads in depression.

    But it doesn't matter.

    It's just a wooden boat.

    It's just a misunderstanding...

    As long as they reveal their identity, a warship will come to pick them up soon.

    The officers on the watchtower also thought it was a misunderstanding.

    He yelled at the belated soldier holding the Stars and Stripes, and almost killed him with his gun.

    The officer personally raised the flagpole and waved the Stars and Stripes from left to right.

    Hey brother, we are one of our own!

    The sentry holding the telescope was dumbfounded: "Blackeagle's gone! Why?"

    The officer thought he had heard wrongly: "What?"

    He handed the Stars and Stripes tribe to the leader and took the telescope to observe the Black Eagle.

    The Black Hawk is really gone!

    The kind that turns around and runs very fast!

    This time he finally observed that the people on the Black Hawk clearly had Asian faces.

    small notebook?

    Little pickles?

    Chinese?

    "Fuck!"

    He must be Chinese!

    Only Chinese people are so smart and dare to go against their Yingjiang!

    Oh no!

    They destroyed the big ship for a whole year...

    The whole island was in chaos, and everyone gathered on the west bank and stared at the bombed big ship in a daze.

    At this time, Zhou Chen touched the rocks on the east coast.

    He touched the wig on his head and the fake beard on his face.

    He said secretly: No hot weapon can escape my hands!

Chapter 182: Holding a steel gun, jumping and dragging Cha Cha up the mountain

    To do bad things, it has to be a murderous night with high wind and high moon.

    Extreme daytime natural disaster.

    Without the cover of darkness, one must act with caution.

    When Zhou Chen landed, his first priority was to find a Yingjiang military uniform.

    As soon as I climbed over a rock, I met a drunken soldier.

    Is there such a good thing?

    The big-headed soldier was so drunk that he was unconscious and snoring loudly.

    Two empty wine bottles were thrown on the ground, and there was a half-drunk bottle in his hand.

    The gun fell to the side, and several crabs did not respond to it.

    You really get what you want.

    Zhou Chen sighed again, this is the buff of the reborn!

    With the dagger in hand, he approached lightly.

    He covered the big-headed soldier's mouth and nose with his left hand, and quickly touched his neck with his right hand.

    The big-headed soldier opened his eyes suddenly, choked out a mouthful of blood and died.

    Put on the uniform of a big-headed soldier and throw the body into the sea.

    The body, with only a pair of underpants left, was instantly swept away by the waves, and soon attracted a fish.

    In an instant, blood dyed the sea water red.

    Zhou Chen picked up the gun and made several shooting postures.

    The m16 assault rifle feels pleasant in the hand, has a domineering appearance, and is fully loaded with ammunition.

    I have to say that when it comes to thermal weapons, Eagle Sauce is indeed more advanced!

    This is probably related to their national conditions.

    Being predatory by nature, lethal weapons must keep up.

    Zhou Chen picked up the wine bottle on the ground and poured a sip into his mouth.

    It was not swallowed, and the longer it was held in the mouth, the stronger the residual alcohol smell became.

    All the rest was poured on the clothes, and there was a strong smell of alcohol.

    He grabbed a handful of dirt and rubbed it on his face and wig.

    Holding a gun in his left hand and an empty wine bottle in his right hand, he walked towards the woods while dancing the cha cha.

    The bohemian image is in line with Ying Jiang’s true nature.

    If seen by a sentry, suspicion would not be immediately aroused.

    Going up the mountain along the trail, Zhou Chen thought he would encounter a big-headed soldier named Yingjiang.

    but none.

    There is not a soul in sight!

    Did they all go to the West Coast?

    Black Eagle bombarded the two ships that Yingjiang was about to launch, which was enough to drive the Yingjiang people on the island crazy.

    Zhou Chen ran to the top of the mountain on the east bank almost unimpeded.

    There is a campsite a few hundred meters in front of us.

    Zhou Chen lay down behind a stone and took out a telescope to observe.

    The camp was deserted, not even a sentry on the watchtower.

    It seems that one rocket from the Black Hawk has become a pain for the Eagle Soldiers on the West Coast!

    Zhou Chen observed the camp, including wooden houses, tents, and several boxes of ammunition.

    The ammunition box was tempting, but that was not his purpose.

    To allow him, Madman Zhou, to go deep into the tiger's den, it must be the entire combat readiness ammunition arsenal of the Yingjiang Army.

    How can a few ammunition boxes be compared with an ammunition depot?

    Zhou Chen put away the telescope and quickly walked through the camp.

    When passing by the wooden house, I also caught a glimpse of several white bodies lying inside.

    All of them have long blond hair, towering peaks, plump waists, fat buttocks, long legs, and are wearing military boots on their feet.

    The blondes slept soundly.

    There are too many monks and too little food. It seems that he is exhausted.

    Even the loud noise of a rocket launcher couldn't wake them up...

    Zhou Chen passed by a wooden house.

    The open door revealed piles of ammunition boxes and food boxes at a glance.

    This is certainly not where Eagle Sauce's real ammunition depot is.

    Zhou Chen walked in and opened a box full of ammunition and canned beef.

    In one operation, he emptied out 80% of the ammunition and cans.

    Leave only empty boxes, and then put the remaining 20% ​​on top.

    No one will notice it for five or ten days.

    Perfect!

    Exit the east bank camp.

    The watchtower high up was still empty.

    Yingjiang is so conceited that no one dares to touch the beach?

    Then he must teach the conceited Eagle Sauce guys a lesson!

    Zhou Chen simply climbed up to the sentry tower, and his vision immediately became different.

    Use a telescope to observe a wide range of 360 degrees without blind spots.

    He set his sights on the South Bank.

    In a large open space that had been deliberately prepared, an infinitely large tent was set up.

    Looking from the watchtower, a section of wheel is exposed under the edge of the tent.

    Most men are military enthusiasts and pay attention to the military equipment of various countries in their free time.

    Zhou Chen was not a big fan of military affairs, but he still recognized it at a glance as a wheeled armored vehicle.

    Eagle sauce armored vehicle?

    Even if that camp is not an ammunition depot, it must be an infantry weapons and equipment depot.

    At the lower end of the tent, there are rows of wheels and tracks.

    Sent!

    The Eagle Sauce Troops stationed in Kimchi Country are just like a big fat sheep!

    If you are so fat, you will be sent by heaven if you don’t kill him!

    Zhou Chen wants a gun rather than his life.

    Whoever is sent by heaven will not be sent by heaven!

    He quickly retreated from the sentry tower and ran through the woods.

    During this period, I met a pair of wild mandarin ducks, both men.

    Almost a head-on collision.

    Zhou Chen is on the slope, and the wild mandarin duck is at the bottom of the slope facing the sea.

    The two passionate blonds were startled by the sound of footsteps.

    But he just pulled a branch to cover the birds and cursed, complaining that he was disturbed!

    In addition, Zhou Chen was running very fast, and the familiar military uniform flashed by without even suspecting it.

    Zhou Chen felt guilty and did not forget to apologize: "I'm sorry...brothers!"

    He spoke in a pure Yingjiang accent.

    A native of Shanghai, even though he has never received an elite education since childhood, he can still speak a few words in English.

    Zhou Chen's family originally ran a factory, processing products and selling them overseas.

    Those who came to cooperate were all a bunch of fake foreign devils, who either spoke full English or mixed Chinese and English.

    He has been with his parents since he was a child and has been influenced by them.

    In addition, Pheasant University is also a university, with many students from abroad, so daily communication in English is no problem.

    Zhou Chen ran wildly along the back of the mountain.

    Going downhill and uphill, through the woods, we soon reached the junction with the west bank.

    After all, it was military equipment, and there were several big soldiers around.

    The whole world knows that there is almost no discipline in the Eagle Army.

    Several big soldiers were on duty without guns.

    They get together to brag and play poker, pouring a sip of whiskey into their mouths from time to time.

    Faced with this situation, the more sneaky you are, the more suspicious you are.

    Zhou Chen walked past several big-headed soldiers in an open manner, only turning his face in another direction, trying to avoid facing each other.

    A big-headed soldier smelled the smell of alcohol and looked up at him.

    Suddenly shouted at his back.

    "Hey, brother, let's have a cigarette."

    After saying that, he dropped the poker in his hand and started to catch up.

    Zhou Chen's scalp was numb, so he quickly pretended to dig into his pocket and took out a pack of Marlboros from the space.

    He threw it back with a swish and didn't even look back.

    The big-headed soldier reached out to catch the cigarette, sat back on the wooden box, lit a cigarette, and quickly started the next card game.

    After turning the corner, Zhou Chen quickly leaned against the tent, covering his chest and taking a deep breath.

    Grandma is a bear!

    I was shocked!

    Calm down your emotions and bend down to get into the tent.

    Everything in front of me makes people's blood boil instantly.

    Shocking!

    It was as if I had walked into the frontline troops of Eagle Sauce.

    Humvees, wheeled armored vehicles, and tracked armored vehicles were parked neatly one after another.

    Zhou Chen looked at the M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle in front of him and was too excited to walk.

    The tents throughout the camp are connected together.

    Wherever the eye liner goes, there are infantry fighting vehicles.

    Wild, powerful, domineering, shocking!

Chapter 183 He emptied an arsenal

    Surprises are everywhere!

    Going inside, there are ten heavy-duty armored tanks known as the kings of land!

    The total combat weight of a heavy tank is more than forty tons.

    The armor is thicker and the speed is slightly slower, but the firepower is powerful!

    The importance of tanks to battle needs no introduction.

    You know, back then Boss Dexi relied on tanks to conquer the world!

    On the battlefields of the past two hundred years, tanks even determined the outcome of some local wars.

    But as times change, technology continues to develop.

    Countries have devoted their energy to the development and development of fighter aircraft, missiles, and maritime power.

    Despite this, the tank's status remains strong!

    Zhou Chen felt like his heart was going to jump out.

    However, the shocks and surprises continued.

    Ten vehicle-mounted mortars, automatically refill ammunition, hit and run.

    Four 220m flame-throwing tanks, an invincible weapon for killing villages, he deserves it!

    Zhou Chen reached out and touched the cold iron plate, feeling extremely excited.

    These are all his! It's all his!

    After bringing back these horrifically lethal war weapons, who would dare to attack his base?

    Zhou Chen was thankful once again.

    Fortunately, I went there in person, otherwise every chariot here would have fallen into Ning Cheng's hands.

    He doesn't even get a hair!

    But Zhou Chen still wanted a fighter jet.

    After the devastating earthquake, the world's land routes fell apart.

    The distance between land and land is tens of thousands of miles...

    No matter how powerful tanks and flamethrowing chariots are, they can't defeat the enemy.

    Just like today, if you want to take advantage of this island, you have to fly a Black Hawk from Hongchuan Base.

    In terms of speed, it has to be a fighter plane!

    Aerial covering strike, hit and run.

    The surviving enemies were confused and had no wings to pursue them...

    God is particularly fond of Zhou Chen, a reborn person!

    Zhou Chen's wish came true and he saw the fighter he wanted.

    A Chinook can hang anything!

    Five Tiger multi-purpose helicopters, with high maneuverability and overall appearance close to stealth performance!

    Then, the most powerful fighter plane appeared.

    Two F15 fighter jets, known as "air bomb trucks."

    This kind of fighter can release launch vehicles at an altitude of 12,000 meters.

    There is a rocket hanging under the belly of the aircraft. The rocket is ignited and continues to move forward, which can hit satellites in the sky.

    The most muscular fighter plane with a majestic appearance.

    In f15, Yingjiang interprets the aesthetics of violence vividly!

    Zhou Chen almost put it into space.

    In order to confirm my previous conjecture.

    He specifically climbed onto the wing and stretched his head to check the fuel tank dial.

    The dial pointer points to 0.

    The Eagle Troops on the island are indeed seriously short of flight fuel.

    Otherwise, according to their peeing habits, they would have flown fighter planes and bombed everywhere!

    Zhou Chen loved the F15 so much that he walked around it before passing through his abdomen.

    But he has not forgotten the ammunition depot. What if he only has a fighting machine but no ammunition?

    When he looked up, he saw a mountain of ammunition boxes in front of him.

    Really stacked.

    Don't blame Kimchi Country for not living up to expectations and allowing the Eagle Sauce Troops to run rampant in their own land, bullying men and women.

    In front of a powerful thermal weapon like Yingjiang, it is like a pug facing a strong lion!

    So weak that he was swallowed in one bite and had no power to resist!

    Not just tens of thousands of boxes of ammunition, but thousands of boxes of weapons.

    Opening a box at random, there are ten m16 assault rifles neatly arranged inside.

    More boxes, no time or need to open.

    Zhou Chen collected them frantically, and ammunition boxes and weapon boxes fell into the space with a "swish".

    Then there are fighter planes and tanks.

    There is no sound when collecting materials in space.

    He just needs to reach out and touch it, and any object will disappear instantly and appear in infinite space in an instant.

    After successfully collecting the last Humvee, the huge combat preparation tent became empty.

    He emptied an arsenal!

    Two hours passed and I was still quite tired.

    Zhou Chen wiped the sweat from his forehead, feeling tired and happy at the same time.

    The next step is to leave here without anyone noticing.

    After collecting amazing war equipment, Zhou Chen was already satisfied.

    As for what supplies there are on the north and west coasts, he no longer cares!

    He loves guns as much as his life, but he also understands the principle of greed and greed!

    After finishing this wave, why don't you run away and wait for the enemy to find out and chase him?

    What's the difference between that and being a fool?

    Zhou Chen was just about to get out of the tent, but a figure shook in front of his toes.

    A big-headed soldier bent down and came out, and the two men immediately met each other.

    Looking at the empty war-ready weapons depot, the big-headed soldier didn't react for a moment.

    Zhou Chen's eyes were fierce, and he took the opportunity to slash the big-headed soldier's neck with his knife.

    This knife was so cruel that it almost cut off half of the opponent's neck.

    Then, he stretched out his hand to support the fallen soldier.

    In the process of putting him down to the ground, he didn't forget to cover the other person's mouth tightly.

    The blood flowed like a fully opened water faucet, and it would soon flow out of the tent...

    Zhou Chen quickly took out a black blanket from the space.

    One part was covered on the river of blood, and the other part was covered on the fatal wound of the corpse.

    Within a few seconds, the blood on the ground was absorbed by the blanket and stopped flowing outside.

    But it's only temporary, it can't be delayed for more than a few minutes.

    Zhou Chen immediately got out of the tent and ran away.

    The muzzle is pointed outward, ready to shoot.

    On the ridge, a figure ran wildly.

    While running, a golden wig blew away in the sea breeze.

    With every running step, the soles of the shoes squeezed the ground, not only leaving clear footprints but also sending pebbles flying everywhere.

    That love affair is over.

    As soon as he lifted up his pants, he was slapped in the face with a wig.

    Immediately afterwards, a figure flashed past and jumped down the hillside quickly.

    No matter how fast he moved, his eyes still caught a head of shoulder-length black hair...

    black hair?

    Or shoulder length?

    There is no such person in the army.

    "Fake, there are enemies sneaking onto the island..."

    The couple immediately picked up the guns on the ground, climbed up the hillside and started shooting.

    While firing, he used the walkie-talkie to call for backup.

    The dense bullets hit the rocks and collided with sparks.

    Zhou Chen jumped into the woods. The enemy shot down on the mountain, and the bullets hit the trunks of trees.

    The lovers chased each other wildly, but they had used their strength elsewhere...

    At this time, the body in the weapons depot tent was discovered.

    Hearing the gunfire, several big-headed soldiers dropped their poker cards and ran toward the direction of the gunfire with their guns in hand.

    The officers gathered on the west bank had already learned through the intercom that someone had touched the island.

    But he didn't know yet that the arsenal had been stolen.

    After all, it was just someone who touched the island.

    It's possible to steal a few guns, and it's also possible to blow up the weapons depot.

    But stealing all the weapons and aircraft is absolutely impossible.

    Unless this person has super powers!

    After the officer gave the order, a group of large soldiers quickly returned to the camp to get their guns, and rushed to the east bank for support.

    A man cannot outrun a gun.

    Zhou Chen took out the explosion-proof shield from the space and quickly carried it on his back.

    He lowered his head as much as possible, and in order to cherish every second of escape, he did not fire back a single shot.

    Escape desperately and race against time.

    "Bang, bang, bang--"

    The dense bullets hit the explosion-proof shield with a certain impact.

    Zhou Chen was already running on the trail downhill from the ridge.

    The impact caused his feet to slip.

    Damn it!

    Zhou Chen fell directly off the cliff...

Chapter 184: A desperate escape, a day under fire!

    Zhou Chen fell down a fifty-meter cliff.

    When the body fell, it was pushed up by the waves that were more than ten meters high.

    Fall again and be lifted up by the second wave.

    When he fell into the sea, he was only four or five meters above the sea.

    The water level on the coastline is not deep.

    Zhou Chen fell directly into the bottom of the sea.

    There are rocks on the seabed, which are hard and angular.

    "Bang!"

    Fortunately, he fell into the sea face up and back down.

    When his body hit the rock, the explosion-proof shield behind him played a protective role.

    After two consecutive collisions with rocks, they hit the explosion shield.

    Otherwise, he will say goodbye to this world!

    Zhou Chen surfaced, took a breath of air, and dived immediately.

    Hold your breath and take out the submersible propeller from the space.

    "Whoosh", I swam ten meters.

    At this time, the lovers' soldiers were already chasing them.

    They stood on the edge of the cliff and fired wildly at the water below.

    He even pulled out a grenade and threw it away.

    The grenade exploded, causing thousands of waves.

    There were mutated fish in the sea, and Zhou Chen did not dare to run towards the outside.

    Once a person falls into the water, no matter it is a shark or a piranha, it is not an existence that humans can afford to offend!

    Use the diving propeller to swim in the opposite direction close to the cliff wall.

    On the ridge, countless large soldiers rushed towards the east bank with guns.

    Under the cliff, Zhou Chen dived under the water and headed towards the west bank.

    One up and one down, both sides missed each other perfectly!

    Arrive at the junction of the South and West Banks.

    Zhou Chen immediately took out the assault boat from the space.

    When the blue canvas is lifted up, it instantly blends in with the sea.

    Protect the fuel tank with the explosion-proof shield, start the assault boat, and turn the horsepower to maximum.

    Escape from this island as quickly as possible.

    It can't be delayed any longer.

    He only stole the war-prepared arsenal, but he didn't clear out all the thermal weapons on the island.

    By this time, Yingjiang Guy must have discovered that all the tanks and planes had been stolen.

    In anger, mortars and rockets were bombarded at the sea at no cost.

    Even if he ran away from the southwest in the opposite direction, it would not be 100% safe.

    Who knows, where will the crazy Yingjiang guy's shells come from?

    The horsepower has been pushed to the maximum, but he still thinks it is too slow.

    "Whoosh -"

    A bullet hit the explosion-proof shield outside the stern fuel tank.

    Zhou Chen was startled.

    Damn it!

    Must be a sniper?

    Only two to three hundred meters away from the island, it is difficult to escape the observation of snipers.

    well!

    He is so naive!

    Yingjiang Guy is conceited and arrogant, but there are indeed countless crazy people.

    What is fed with 10,000 rounds of bullets every day is indeed different!

    Zhou Chen gave up the helm and crawled from the bow to the stern under the cover of blue cloth.

    This time, he took out ten explosion-proof shields from space.

    The six-layer binding is on the outside of the fuel tank, preventing the enemy from using armor-piercing and armor-piercing rounds.

    The terrifying penetrating power of armor-piercing bullets and armor-piercing bullets cannot be resisted by one or two explosion-proof shields!

    The remaining five explosion-proof shields were all carried on his back, and he lowered his head at the end.

    After doing all this, he quickly climbed back to the bow and operated the assault boat to turn in another direction.

    If you are targeted by snipers, will heavy firepower such as mortars still hit you?

    This is also true.

    The moment Zhou Chen changed direction and rushed out.

    A mortar fired accurately at his location a second ago.

    The power of the shell explosion was astonishing, with powerful shock waves impacting in all directions, instantly creating thousands of waves.

    The assault boat shook violently and jumped three meters high out of the water.

    Zhou Chen was thrown up and was about to fall out of the boat into the sea.

    The next second, he was slapped down by the heavy five-sided explosion-proof shield on his back.

    Made of reinforced high-strength steel, one side weighs 50 kilograms.

    Five explosion-proof shields and a weight of 250 kilograms knocked him on the boat, and he almost died on the spot.

    Zhou Chen's throat felt sweet and he spurted out a mouthful of blood.

    My entire internal organs were in severe pain, as if they were being crushed.

    Fortunately, the flying speed just now was not high, so he was not shot to death on the spot.

    Zhou Chen gritted his teeth and endured the pain, turned the bow of the boat again, and moved in an S-shape.

    The second mortar landed again at the same location as the previous second.

    The shock wave of the explosion hit, and this time Zhou Chen tried his best to lower his body's center of gravity.

    But I was still shocked.

    Zhou Chen spat out a mouthful of blood on the spot.

    This was the first time he was injured since his rebirth.

    There are still internal injuries...

    but it's not over yet.

    Not only did Yingjiang Guy's artillery fire not stop, but he even added more terrifying firepower.

    Mortars bombarded him one after another. There were explosions on the left, right, front, and behind.

    The sniper observed the coordinates, and several mortars launched a full range of artillery fire attacks on him.

    Life is at stake!

    Zhou Chen gritted his teeth and lifted a corner of the blue cloth.

    Using all his strength, he slipped out of the edge of the ship and abandoned the ship to save his life.

    As soon as he fell into the water, the more than 200 kilograms of explosion-proof shield on his back instantly pulled him to the bottom of the sea.

    Zhou Chen originally held his breath, but the internal injuries to his internal organs caused him to cough continuously.

    When he coughed, he spit out a mouthful of blood and choked on a mouthful of sea water.

    Shells were still exploding around him, and he didn't dare to take off his five-sided explosion shield for the time being.

    He forcibly suppressed the physiological reaction of coughing and held his breath with all his strength.

    It wasn't until a portable oxygen mask was taken out from the space that I dared to take a deep breath.

    As soon as he opened his mouth, blood spurted out.

    This was followed by a fit of coughing, spitting out a mouthful of blood with each cough.

    Zhou Chen's face was as pale as paper, and he was coughing up blood due to internal injuries.

    As he continued to sink to the bottom of the sea, he had to keep his eyes open to observe the underwater situation.

    While swimming towards a place where cannonballs are sparse, be on the lookout for man-eating sea creatures.

    Physical, mental, psychological, triple stress.

    But Zhou Chen carried it all!

    As a reborn person, what sufferings have you not suffered?

    As long as you still have breath, even if the sky falls, you will still have to do your best to hold on!

    Isn't it just an internal injury?

    come!

    Who is afraid of whom? The turtle is afraid of the hammer!

    As long as you can't do it to death, do it to death!

    "Boom--"

    A burst of gunfire blew the assault boat into the sky.

    The sea was filled with flames and flames.

    The gunfire ceased as the assault boats were blown up.

    At this time, Zhou Chen had been dragged eighty or ninety meters to the seabed by the heavy explosion-proof shield.

    Zhou Chen took out the underwater telescope, turned his head and looked around.

    Then he took off his explosion-proof shield and put it into the space, kicked off his legs, and floated up.

    Fortunately, Eagle Sauce Guy's cannonballs scared away all the surrounding carnivorous sea creatures.

    The opponent's snipers were probably still observing the sea area, and Zhou Chen did not dare to take the lead.

    Use the dive propeller again to dive and escape underwater.

    After swimming two thousand meters and more than three thousand meters away from the entire island, I dared to surface.

    Take out the assault boat from the space and run to the island No. 6 with maximum horsepower.

    Yingjiangguo couldn't attack at sea or in the air, so he was finally safe.

    Zhou Chen lay down.

    My limbs are spread wide, whatever makes me feel comfortable.

    My whole body was exhausted and my whole body ached.

    More than just internal injuries.

    When he fell off the cliff, he was hit by several waves.

    Although it indirectly saved his life, it also caused muscle pain.

    Zhou Chen wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and laughed out loud.

    It was a very hot and explosive day when we were attacked by artillery fire!

    Empty an arsenal!

    What a great day!

Chapter 185 Picked up a national treasure

    Zhou Chen had a dream.

    I dreamed that I was walking on a strange mountain road.

    In the sun-dappled woods, the sound of a baby crying could be heard.

    baby?

    Even in his dream, he warned himself of fraud!

    It’s the end of the world, where did the baby come from?

    The thugs must have deliberately made the baby cry and set a trap to trap the refugees!

    This kind of underhanded tactics existed before natural disasters.

    The target is those single female business owners. Once the door is opened, the consequences will be disastrous...

    Zhou Chen pretended not to hear and walked forward.

    The next second, an earthquake suddenly occurred...

    Zhou Chen opened his eyes suddenly.

    I found myself falling asleep without realizing it.

    A group with uncomfortable eyes.

    I took off my contact lenses and put in two drops of eye drops to feel better.

    The sun is dazzling.

    There is the sound of waves in my ears, and...the sound of a baby crying?

    Damn it!

    Is there really a baby?

    Zhou Chen sat up and found that the assault boat had stopped long ago.

    The fuel tank should be empty.

    Then while drifting with the waves, he encountered a reef on the sea and was blocked by the reef.

    The reef island is not big, covering an area of ​​less than 100 square meters.

    In the low-lying areas, the seawater washed up the carcasses of more than a dozen red-eyed sharks.

    There was a giant panda on a higher rock.

    Judging from the size, she should be an adult female.

    The female panda was seriously injured, and blood continued to flow down the rocks.

    The baby's cry comes from there.

    It's probably a red panda...

    Female pandas are members of the Ursidae family. Wild giant pandas have amazing fighting prowess and can fight as fiercely as bears.

    No matter if this female panda is wild or in captivity in a zoo.

    In the three years since the natural disaster, everything has become wild if not wild.

    Not knowing the condition of the female panda, Zhou Chen did not dare to approach it rashly.

    Extreme natural disasters occur regardless of day or night.

    But the sea still follows nature's ebb and flow.

    Judging from the situation in front of us, it is likely that the red-eyed shark wanted to attack the panda during high tide, and a brutal killing took place on both sides.

    Zhou Chen has seen the madness of red-eyed sharks, and they won't stop until they tear their prey into pieces.

    A giant panda can kill more than a dozen red-eyed sharks, its fighting power is shocking!

    Under the impact of the waves, the bow of the ship collided with the rocks, making a crashing sound.

    The bleeding female panda moved and turned her head with difficulty.

    Looking at Zhou Chen, he let out a weak cry.

    Humans and animals are both animals, and animals have the same emotions.

    A cry of grief.

    Zhou Chen felt the infinite sadness in the giant panda's heart.

    Zhou Chen fixed the assault boat.

    Step over the carcasses of red-eyed sharks and step on the rocks to get close to the giant pandas.

    When I climbed up, I discovered that there was an animal carcass next to the giant panda.

    The corpse had been decomposed for a long time. Judging from the remaining fur, it was that of a giant panda.

    There were several marks of being torn by sharp teeth on the remaining fur.

    A three-month-old red panda was huddled in the giant panda's arms, its fur stained with blood.

    This is a family of three.

    Judging from the decomposition of the carcass, the male giant panda probably died in a battle to protect his wife and children before the red panda was born.

    And today, the mother panda is about to die in order to protect her cubs.

    The red panda realized that its mother's life was about to disappear, and it moved around desperately and cried.

    Zhou Chen knelt down and reached out to gently stroke the red panda.

    What a lucky and unfortunate little guy!

    The mother panda watched her child being picked up by human hands, and she let out the last cry of her life...

    The little panda struggled in Zhou Chen's arms and turned to look for her mother.

    Zhou Chen simply collected the bodies of the two pandas.

    By the way, we collected a dozen shark carcasses and took them back together for fermentation.

    Back on the boat, the red panda turned around and was about to climb to the shore.

    Zhou Chen grabbed one of its legs and dragged it back, handing him a basin of milk.

    The little guy doesn't want to eat and has to crawl to the shore.

    Zhou Chen had no choice but to take out the carcasses of two giant pandas and put them on the stern of the boat.

    The red panda smelled its mother's breath and crawled over with a purr.

    Zhou Chen looked at his watch and saw that one day had passed since he left Island No. 6.

    Quickly fill the fuel tank with diesel and start the assault boat to leave the island.

    Before the assault boat even approached Island No. 6, someone was already running down the mountain.

    Lao Huang climbed onto a stone and waved his hands.

    The two sides meet.

    Lao Huang obviously breathed a sigh of relief: "If you don't come back, we will go back to find you."

    The next second, he was stunned by the animals on the boat: "Is this a panda?"

    Zhou Chen picked up the female panda and huddled under the body. The red panda was feeding the little panda milk to its mouth.

    "I picked them up while passing by a reef island."

    "The two giant pandas are dead. Take them back to be fertilized."

    A national treasure is a national treasure, and it is loved by humans at all times.

    Especially in the apocalypse, most land animals will die.

    Even the fat and ugly rhubarb is rare.

    Later, three more little lions came, and each of them was regarded as a treasure. Whenever there was a chance to go up the mountain, they would run to pet one.

    When he saw the red panda, Lao Huang rubbed his hands together excitedly.

    The refugees on the island gathered at the foot of the mountain, all at a loss.

    After the Black Hawk landed, they chatted with the four veterans for most of the day.

    I heard that the fishing boat that came to pick them up some time ago was Mr. Zhou’s fishing boat.

    Say hello, but I'm afraid that people won't want to talk to them as refugees.

    If you don't say hello, it would be very rude.

    What if you anger the other person and change your mind?

    Finally, the oldest man was pushed out.

    The two sides exchanged a few words.

    Black Hawk hoisted the assault boat away.

    The refugees on the island looked at the direction where the black eagle disappeared for a long time.

    "Uncle Long, when the fishing boat comes, which boat should we get on?"

    Before the old man could speak, a voice rang out from the crowd.

    "Of course we go to Ningcheng!"

    "That's right, no matter how good the private base is, can it be better than the official base?"

    "What's there to worry about? Have you never seen a movie before? The leaders of the private base are all It's not a good thing. He threw us into a well to dig coal and mines. You're going to cry..."

    When Uncle Long was chatting with the four veterans, he asked about the situation of Ningcheng and Hongchuan bases.

    The four veterans spoke very clearly about the situation in Ningcheng, but they obviously had reservations about the situation in Hongchuan Base.

    It must be telling them from the side, never go to the private base!

    In fact, they got it wrong.

    Uncle Bai and the four others knew that Zhou Chen wanted talents and established his own power.

    Zhou Chen does not want to be a good person in the last days.

    If you tell the refugees that the Hongchuan base is a hundred times stronger than Ningcheng, all fools will know where to run?

    Six small islands, with a combined total of thousands of people.

    The vast number of refugees haven’t turned the base into a mess?

    Don't think that just because they are easy to talk to now, they are just good people.

    When you are asking for help from others, you should naturally keep your posture to the lowest level!

    Once you discover the rich resources on land.

    In order to take the resources for themselves, they can show their knives and fall out on the spot.

    They are all people who survived natural disasters, and no one is a soft persimmon.

    When chaos breaks out, will we kill or not?

Chapter 186 Absolute violence, absolute order

    Return to base.

    Zhou Chen jumped off the plane and immediately notified everyone of the meeting.

    At the bottom of the mountain, everyone gathered in an open space.

    Zhou Chen said: "The base will soon welcome a new group of refugees. The number will not be too many, but people in the apocalypse are unpredictable and have to be on guard!" "

    Everyone has put aside their work recently and moved all kinds of equipment. Get up and build a ten-meter-high wall as quickly as possible."

    "This is just the first high wall. There will be second and third high walls in the future..."

    "According to the land area, I will base the base on the mountain. As the center, nine areas are divided outward."

    "A high wall, one area."

    "Refugees who come ashore in the future must pass strict assessment."

    "Contribute nature to the base and enter the third area, and contribute medium to the sixth area. Ordinary refugees are only allowed to live in the outermost ring."

    Upon hearing this, the residents thought, doesn't this mean the inner third ring road, the middle sixth ring road, and the outer ninth ring road?

    This is to divide the refugees into three, six or nine grades!

    Zhou Chen continued: "Only refugees who pass the assessment can receive Hongchuan resident certificates. Once they are found to be lazy, sneaky, bullying men and women, or even murder and arson.

    " Throw them into the mines to dig for coal until the day they die."

    The residents were frightened when they heard this.

    They can understand that the island is left to fend for itself!

    There are only so many resources, and the base will definitely not be able to accommodate those who do not contribute but are holding back!

    But is it too heavy to be thrown into a mine and mined for coal until the day you die?

    Before the natural disaster, prisoners serving life sentences still had one day to be released from prison!

    Someone raised their hand to express their opinion.

    Zhou Chen ignored it directly, and his tone was unquestionable: "Don't question me, don't talk to me about human rights, let alone tell me about the principle of equality for everyone!" "

    In the apocalypse, there are no human rights, let alone equality for everyone!"

    "In troubled times, There is no morality or human rights in the situation. Absolute violence is absolute order!"

    Absolute violence is absolute order?

    In one sentence, it sends a deafening message!

    Zhou Chen continued: "In the final analysis, it's great that you are protected."

    "If you had been a real refugee and experienced the days of being torn to death with a knife over a steamed bun, you wouldn't be so naive now!"

    " People who support me will be responsible for various management positions in the future."

    "Those who disagree with my decision-making can still stay at the base and only do their job and do not participate in management positions." "

    Of course, I really can't stand it . After passing the strict management, you can follow the fishing boat back to Ningcheng at any time."

    "The current construction of the Hongchuan base is due to your contribution. I will give each of you a piece of supplies when I leave. We will still be friends when we meet again in the future. ."

    The residents in the open space looked at each other and started discussing in low voices.

    At the end of the discussion, they all looked at Lao Bai and the others standing behind Zhou Chen.

    Six people, Lao Bai, Lao Jiang, Lao Qiao, Lao Huang, Lao Ding, Lao Qin and Lao Wu, remained silent.

    The six people clearly supported Zhou Chen!

    There is also Lao Li who is in charge of shipping. The seven people have always been their backbone.

    Since the seven of them were standing firmly behind Zhou Chen, they naturally had nothing to say.

    Fortunately, this group of men are all veterans, and they understand that in troubled times, heavy scriptures must be used.

    They are just a group of women whose ideological consciousness is limited to their status as military subordinates.

    Before the natural disaster, some of them were re-employed as teachers, some were doctors, some were aid lawyers, some were kindergarten principals...

    In short, they were all law-abiding and caring people.

    When I heard Zhou Chen's words, I subconsciously wanted to say something good for the refugees.

    Women are kind, but most of them have never really suffered.

    Just pick up a female refugee from the wild and ask her, and she will 100% agree with Zhou Chen’s decision!

    In the end of the world, people are dying of hunger everywhere, but we still talk about human rights?

    A potato, a sweet potato is human rights!

    Seeing that everyone was silent, Zhou Chen said seriously: "Since everyone has no opinion, I will set a rule. From today on, my words are the rules, and no one is allowed to refute!"

    Lao Jiang quietly looked at Lao Bai, Secret glances.

    Will something happen if this continues?

    What if Xiao Zhou had his own troops and respected himself one day? How would he explain it to Ning Cheng?

    Will Xiao Zhou be arrested and convicted one day?

    Uncle Bai frowned and looked secretly.

    You ask me, who am I asking?

    Ningcheng can't even take care of the refugees now, so he should take one step at a time!

    Let’s keep an eye on him and try not to let Xiao Zhou go astray!

    Since ancient times, none of the warlords who have opposed the organization have ended well!

    Xiaohui on the watchtower and Xiaolong below the watchtower listened for a while.

    One lowered his head, the other raised his head, and looked at each other.

    Xiaohui shouted in an extremely low voice: "Brother Long, we won't have to break up with Madman Zhou one day, right?"

    Xiaolong angrily shouted: "Keep an eye on your sentry and don't

    talk nonsense." The old battalion commander was indeed right.

    People like Madman Zhou.

    Once you get the right time, right place, and right people, you are very likely to dominate the mountain and become the king and do whatever you want!

    However, private armed forces and organizations can be dealt with casually.

    Xiaolong couldn't help but be a little worried about Zhou Chen.

    Madman Zhou is arrogant and arrogant. He would rather die standing than live on his knees. He has a very bad temper.

    Now that there is a private base, disaster may come one day!

    Xiaolong was lost in thought when Zhou Chen came to him. "Xiaolong."

    "Fuck!"

    Xiaolong was startled: "Why do you walk without making a sound?"

    Zhou Chen frowned: "You are so scared, are you having bad thoughts in your heart? I understand, you want to be a traitor , you have to convey the situation here back to Ningcheng."

    Xiaolong said depressedly: "When did I have a bad idea... No, I'm not yours, what kind of traitor do I think I am?"

    Zhou Chen said angrily: "That means admitting that you want to Did you pass on the news?"

    Xiaolong got angry: "I'm passing on a piece of news. I'm only responsible for the safety of material transportation. If you want to commit suicide, what does it have to do with me?"

    "For the sake of everyone getting to know each other, one day You were shot. I will bring you a bottle of wine during the next Qingming Festival."

    Zhou Chen showed no mercy: "You poor guy, do you have money to buy wine?"

    Xiaolong spat out a mouthful of old blood: "Next year during the Qingming Festival, I will step on your grave. Can one kick be enough?"

    Really!

    He finally understood why Xiaobai always argued with Madman Zhou.

    Crazy Zhou is so... so irritating!

    Zhou Chen looked serious: "I'm talking to you about business. When Lao Li comes back, the base will welcome a group of refugees." "

    By then, the high wall has been built, and you will be responsible for the order of the refugee camp."

    Xiaolong also A straightforward person said: "That's no problem. The order of the refugee camp directly affects the safety of materials. It is originally our scope of responsibility. As long as we can spare our hands, you can directly handle the work."

    Just when he was speaking righteously . , Zhou Chen patted him on the shoulder with one hand.

    Zhou Chen smiled sinisterly: "Then go and kill all the thugs in the wild. No one will be left alive!"

    Xiaolong almost fell down.

    Depend on!

    I knew it was up to no good!

Chapter 187 Hongchuan has a big killer weapon?

    "Boom -"

    "Bang -"

    "Crash -"

    The base that had been quiet for a month became lively again.

    On the ruins.

    Countless excavators, forklifts, and forklifts are busy.

    There are even two cranes.

    It is not only gay men who operate these machines, but also gay women.

    Many aunts have learned some operational knowledge. If there are any small things that need to be moved in daily life, they rush to do it.

    Practice it a few times and you'll get started quickly.

    The power grid was removed and the ruins were pushed outward.

    As before, large and small rocks, trees, scrap steel bars, etc. were all left behind.

    Scrap steel bars were transported to Ningcheng and melted and recast, trees were used to build houses, and large and small stones were used to build high walls.

    There is cement at the base, and as for the sediment mixed with the cement, there is a lot of it on the seaside.

    From the mountains to the coast, it has a diameter of 30 kilometers.

    Divided evenly into 9 areas, even if it accommodates tens of thousands of refugees, the place is still spacious enough.

    When those fruit trees grow into small trees, plant them outward one by one.

    Within ten years, the entire Hongchuan River will be covered with green trees!

    Zhou Chen was not idle either.

    He's brainwashing a bunch of kids.

    "Children, if a man doesn't play with guns, why not be reincarnated..."

    There are only five girls among the twenty children.

    Includes a slug.

    "Brother, what about us, our girls..."

    Zhou Chen said immediately: "Do you remember what I told you about the heroic deeds of Liang Hongyu, the anti-gold heroine of the Song Dynasty?"

    "Men can be heroes, and girls can also be heroines. No men allowed..."

    "Here, let Mr. Xiaobai explain different gun knowledge points to everyone..."

    On the podium, there were several guns.

    Pistols, semi-automatic rifles, domestic assault rifles, Eagle-made assault rifles, Eagle-made submachine guns, Eagle-made sniper rifles...

    The little white eyes glowed green, and he couldn't help but drool.

    Zhou Chen kicked him over: "Teacher Xiaobai, why are you so confused? Your salary will be deducted for being distracted in class."

    Xiaobai was depressed: "It sounds like you paid me a salary!"

    Zhou Chen said seriously: "Why not, Ning Did Ning Cheng give you rations?"

    "Can Ning Cheng give you enough rations every day?" "Does

    Ning Cheng give you steamed buns and vegetables every day?"

    "Does Ning Cheng give you a chicken leg every three days?"

    "Ning Cheng Are there any fruit trees stolen from you every day in the city?"

    "How come you've been here for half a year and gained thirty pounds, and you still have the nerve to say I didn't pay you a salary?"

    Xiaobai was initially speechless.

    As soon as I heard the words "stealing fruit trees", I stopped immediately.

    Xiaobai blushed, jumped up and cursed: "Madman Zhou, please tell me clearly, when did I steal a fruit tree?"

    Zhou Chen: "Anytime."

    Xiaobai jumped higher: "Which eye did you see?"

    Zhou Chen : "I saw it with both eyes."

    Xiaobai wanted to kill someone: "I didn't! I just saw that some fruits were infested with worms and were already rotting on the trees. I thought it was a pity, so I picked them and ate them!"

    Zhou Chen: "Children, do you believe it?"

    The princes: "No!"

    Xiaobai: "..."

    Damn it!

    You crazy person, you are such a mouthful!

    You are shameless!

    Who doesn’t know that these little brats only listen to you?

    Zhou Chen picked up the little panda on the podium and strode towards the door.

    He did not forget to threaten: "Hurry up and go to class. If you don't teach well, I will make you eat potatoes three times a day."

    Xiaobai was furious and hit Zhou Chen's back with a combination of punches.

    Crazy batch!

    Inhumane!

    Zhou Chen walked towards the herbal garden.

    Lao Zhu from the medicine field raised his head and wiped the sweat from his head: "Xiao Zhou, you look very bad. Where do you feel uncomfortable in your body? Can I check your pulse?"

    Zhou Chen entered the medicine field and carefully avoided everyone. An herb.

    Coming to Lao Zhu: "I came to check your pulse. I suffered some internal injuries and vomited a few mouthfuls of blood."

    Lao Zhu was startled and raised his voice: "You were injured and vomited blood?"

    Zhou Chen hinted to the other party to keep his voice down. : "You can't tell anyone about this."

    Lao Zhu nodded.

    He has been a traditional Chinese medicine doctor all his life, and it is professional ethics to protect patients' conditions.

    He quickly stretched out his hand to feel Zhou Chen's pulse, with worry on his face.

    He whispered: "Did you fall from a height this time when you went out?"

    Zhou Chen nodded and briefly talked about his physical discomfort.

    He was not the kind of person who avoided seeking medical treatment.

    In this apocalyptic world, it is time to enjoy yourself secretly if you have a doctor by your side.

    Whoever avoids seeking medical treatment is a fool!

    Lao Zhu hurriedly pulled various herbs in the medicine field.

    Zhou Chen fell hard and his internal organs were injured to varying degrees!

    There is still congestion in the body that has not been discharged, so we must pay attention to it.

    The types of herbal medicines in the medicine field are limited, so we can only try to prepare a prescription with the best efficacy.

    Apply the medicine for a few times, and then adjust the prescription according to the condition.

    Zhou Chen is holding the little panda, and the little panda is holding the bottle.

    "Lao Zhu, can this Chinese medicine... of yours be made into pills?"

    Lao Zhu raised his head and said, "What's wrong? Afraid of bitterness? Good medicine tastes bitter."

    Zhou Chen couldn't help laughing: "No, the base will be very busy recently, so make pills and take them with you. It's more convenient."

    Lao Zhu frowned: "Just drink it after boiling it for the first few times. Next time, I will adjust the new recipe and make it into pills."

    "A common problem among you young people is that you don't take care of your body. It's only when you have old problems that you regret it."

    "Xiao Zhou, you are the one in the entire base who should take care of your health the most!"

    Leaving the medicine field.

    Zhou Chen found ten veterans in the farmland.

    "Ten guys, clear the five openings in the cliff to place M220 multiple jet tanks and vehicle-mounted mortars."

    The ten veterans' jaws dropped in shock.

    "What are you talking about?"

    "What tank? What gun? I'm too old to hear clearly..."

    Zhou Chen repeated: "You are experts, you can decide where to put it."

    Then, He pointed to the land below the middle peak: "After harvesting the potatoes in that land, don't plant any more." "

    After compacting the ground, we will transform the parking lot into an area that can accommodate twenty fighter planes."

    Zhou Chen left after explaining.

    Ten veterans were left messy in the wind.

    "I'm only fifty-five this year, and

    I'm already deaf?" "Did I never recover from the brain injury I suffered at the border thirty years ago, and am I hallucinating again?"

    "Are you crazy? Eagle M220 multi-barreled jet tank, vehicle-mounted mortar Cannons, and fighter planes..."

    "It seems I'm not the only one who heard wrong. Where did he get such a weapon of mass destruction?"

    "Honestly, I was looking forward to seeing such a weapon of mass destruction!"

    "Nonsense. , who doesn’t look forward to it, where did he come up with the question?”

    “It’s probably related to the use of the Black Hawk this time!”

    “Let’s do the work first, and ask Lao Bai during dinner?”

    “Good guy! Even the fighter planes If you can get it, Xiao Zhou is so awesome!"

    "No wonder Xiao Zhou summoned us to say that, he is preparing to do something big!" "

    By the way, Hongchuan has such a powerful weapon, Ningcheng knows it I'm afraid there will be big trouble..."

    Zhou Chen heard the discussion among the ten people.

    In the apocalypse, foreign enemies are everywhere.

    Even the little book has been touched ashore. As long as the gun is pointed outward, what trouble can there be in fighting foreign aggression?

    Just because he personally owns a large number of war weapons, he cannot tolerate it?

    There is no big-hearted leader, and he is too lazy to cooperate.

    Just drop your pick and go!

    He even removed the entire Hongchuan base.

    Not a blade of grass is left...

Chapter 188 Refugees leave and come back, asking for shelter

    The whistles of fishing boats sounded.

    Old Wu at the dock waved flags toward the sea.

    Five fishing boats were parked in a queue, with countless refugees standing on the decks of two of them.

    The refugees in ragged clothes couldn't help but sigh, who would have thought that they would be back here again.

    The three captains, Lao Li, got off the boat first. The two captains on the refugee boat did not move, and the five Tiezhuers did not move either.

    Holding a Type 95 assault rifle, Lao Wu asked: "Old Li, these people are..."

    Lao Li said: "The refugees who took a boat back to Ningcheng last time ran back to Ningcheng and found that they couldn't even find a job. , fed up with the miserable life of being refugees, they came to the dock to find me and wanted to come back by boat."

    Old Wu frowned: "Before, it was just out of love for compatriots that I temporarily took him in for a month or two."

    "You have been gone for a while. I don’t know when it will be, but Xiao Zhou doesn’t accept all refugees.”

    Lao Li touched his body for a long time and took out a pack of deflated cigarettes.

    Exactly five, one for each person.

    Lao Li took a drag on his cigarette and said, "How can I not know this? How could I cause trouble for Xiao Zhou?"

    He pointed to the refugees standing behind him on the deck and whispered: "When we were heading to Ningcheng, there were The refugees were making trouble and trying to rob supplies, but they were stopped by this group of people."

    "The people are quite honest, and most of them are young, suitable for participating in the construction of the base. There are not many old people, so they can do some easy work." "

    They came to the dock to look for them . When I was there, I had spoken first. What I said didn't count, and Xiao Zhou had to nod."

    After saying that, he waved to a refugee at the forefront of the deck: "Lu Liu, please wait patiently, I will go back to see the person in charge of the base right away. "

    Lu Liu is the backbone of the refugees. He is very polite and even a little cautious in his response.

    "Brother Li, I'm sorry to trouble you."

    "Please also tell Mr. Zhou on our behalf that we are by no means troublemakers. As long as you are willing to take us in, we will work hard even if we are just eating porridge!"

    " There are more than 200 of us, and we just want a place to live in Hongchuan!"

    Everyone of the more than 200 refugees behind them was very nervous, fearing that the person in charge would not agree.

    At first, they thought the official base was too wonderful, and they were dumbfounded when they arrived.

    I really don’t want to go back to Ningcheng, and I don’t want to be like the refugees outside the base.

    They have finally survived to this day under natural disasters. They are not afraid of hardship, but afraid of being precarious every day.

    Lao Li and the other two captains got on their bicycles and headed back to the base.

    In the first area of ​​the base, various machinery and lifting equipment are operated in turn.

    Within a month, half of the wall had been built.

    The inner perimeter is not long, so the construction speed is naturally rapid.

    As the land area of ​​the outer area increases, the perimeter is several times or even ten times that of the first area.

    The speed of building high walls will not be as fast as it is now!

    The three of them, Lao Li, rode their bicycles for more than three hours, and they could see a high wall in the distance.

    They have only been away for more than three months, and the base has changed so much?

    Back at the base, there was the sound of rumbling machinery everywhere.

    dusty.

    But the circle of green fruit trees is particularly eye-catching.

    Lao Li and the other three felt strange and walked around a few orchards with smiles on their faces.

    A forklift passed by carrying a stone: "Lao Li, are you back?"

    Lao Li responded: "Hey, yes..."

    The next second, he realized that the other person was his wife.

    Not only his wife, but also the wives of several comrades were operating the machinery.

    Park, reverse, shovel, and drive like crazy.

    Whether it's an excavator, forklift, forklift, or pickup truck.

    A group of old ladies shook the steering wheel one by one.

    Lao Li called out: "This group of women's soldiers is incredible, incredible..."

    Lao Qiao was passing by in a hurry and happened to catch a glimpse of the three of them.

    "Back?"

    "It just so happens that there are refugees on several small islands who need to be picked up by fishing boats."

    "Ask Xiao Zhou for details."

    A captain grabbed Lao Qiao and said, "Why is the base suddenly so busy and a high-rise building has been built?" Wall?"

    Old Qiao walked forward quickly: "We'll talk about the specific situation when we take a break. I'm busy..."

    The base is really busy.

    Those who do not operate machinery, everyone is in a hurry.

    Wherever you look, there is no one idle.

    The other two captains waved their arms, indicating that they wanted to help.

    So far, we have not encountered storms, heavy rains, or huge waves while sailing.

    They are at the helm at sea and are not physically tired.

    Lao Li ran to the cave to look for Zhou Chen.

    It turned out to be empty.

    Finally found the person in the wheat field.

    At this time, Zhou Chen was dressed like a farmer.

    He holds a hoe in his hand, wears a straw hat on his head, his trousers rolled up to his calves, and a pair of rubber shoes on his feet.

    Shark carcasses were piled on the ridge.

    Zhou Chen is digging ditches to fertilize.

    Just as Lao Li was about to take a step, something grabbed his trouser leg.

    When I looked down, I saw that it was a small, fleshy red panda.

    The red panda rolled over and fell down into the wheat field with a thud.

    Sticking out her round butt, she crawled to pick up her milk bottle.

    National... national treasure?

    Lao Li was extremely happy, as if he were meeting his own grandson.

    I picked it up and held it in my arms for a long time before I was willing to put it down.

    "Xiao Zhou, why did you go to the fields yourself?"

    Zhou Chen turned around and smiled.

    "Everyone is busy. I have nothing to do and I come here to weed and fertilize."

    He said it was weeding.

    The grass of the apocalypse, is that grass?

    That's a treasure!

    You can't shovel it away with a hoe, you have to pull it out with the mud in handfuls.

    All are piled on the ridge of the field, and then thrown into the wasteland in the wild.

    Weeds are tenacious and can easily take root and grow.

    They are more contagious and will quickly produce more weeds.

    These days, in order to improve the growing environment of the wasteland, even weeds are worth cherishing.

    Weed has reached its peak moment in history!

    Lao Li took out two letters from his bag and put his backpack on the field.

    Handing the letter to Zhou Chen, he picked up a hoe and started digging holes and trenches.

    Bury the dismembered shark carcass in the pit and backfill it with soil.

    All that's left is to wait for the body to decompose into nutrients.

    While working, Lao Li asked: "I heard that you are going to pick up refugees on the island?"

    Zhou Chen was folding an envelope: "No rush, just build this wall before going."

    Lao Li nodded and explained that there are refugees Follow the fishing boat back to the base.

    "These people are quite upright and have a grateful heart!"

    "There was almost a riot when we went to Ningcheng because they suppressed the refugees who wanted to buy supplies!" "

    Shouldn't I bring them back?"

    Zhou Chen wiped the sweat from his head and said with a smile: "It's not that serious! When the refugees left, I expected that some of them would come back." "

    Since I helped protect supplies at sea, it shows that I have a good heart."

    "The development of the base is inherently good. If we need more labor, ask Tiezhuer to take them ashore!"

    "For specific resettlement issues, please contact Lao Qiao..."

    Lao Li quickly took off the walkie-talkie from his belt and called the dock.

    Zhou Chen opened the first letter.

    The letter was written by Huang Mao.

    "Brother, my dear brother..."

Chapter 189 Hongchuan Base is the Garden of Eden

    Huang Mao is still the same Huang Mao.

    Rainbow farts account for 80% of the page.

    The remaining two percent.

    One said that he was currently happily cooperating with Tian Chao, and the other talked about the most scarce supplies on the market.

    "Brother, umbrellas, lemon slices, and black silk became hot items on the day they were launched, and demand exceeded supply." "

    But according to on-site market surveys, there are two other things that are in short supply, brown sugar and sanitary napkins..."

    His business in Ningcheng, The target is the rich people.

    Rich wives and wealthy daughters who are used to being pampered and pampered really can't stand those few days a month, so they resort to using plant ashes like refugees...

    As for brown sugar, it not only has the effect of beautifying and nourishing the skin, but can also cure women's dysmenorrhea.

    Huangmao, a man, forgot about this when he first picked out a popular product.

    The little girl thought about it, but she never dared to mention it because she was shy.

    Three years after the natural disaster, agriculture was almost completely destroyed.

    Food is the most important thing for the people.

    In the wasteland created by land reclamation, even food cannot be grown.

    Growing sugar cane to make brown sugar?

    That is impossible!

    As for products for women, it is even less likely to be considered.

    The harsh environment forced female refugees to learn from the women of the past and make do with plant ashes...

    These two materials were abundant in his space.

    In the storage warehouses of three imported supermarkets, can these two supplies be missing?

    Add it all up and circle the earth ten times.

    In the apocalypse, agriculture will be completely destroyed.

    In five or ten years, we may not be able to produce enough food to eat.

    Even if there are seeds for sugar cane and cotton, planting plans will be postponed indefinitely.

    Zhou Chen thought of sugar cane in space, which is a crop with quick returns.

    Cut the sugar cane into a suitable length, bury it in the soil, trim the tillers, and you can harvest it in half a year!

    Zhou Chen picked up the walkie-talkie and called Lao Qiao: "Lao Li has brought back a group of refugees..."

    Lao Qiao hurriedly replied: "I know, I will temporarily arrange people outside the wall."

    Zhou Chen said: "You Don't worry, I'm not saying this, I'm saying let them rest for a day and immediately open up wasteland to plant sugar cane."

    Lao Qiao was in the cave counting supplies to be distributed to the refugees.

    When I heard about sugar cane, I couldn't help but be startled.

    sugar cane?

    Where did the sugar cane come from?

    Growing sugar cane is not as good as growing grain?

    Just as he was about to open his mouth, his mind immediately recalled what Zhou Chen had said.

    His rules are rules!

    Thinking of this rule, Lao Qiao did not dare to refute and quickly agreed.

    Zhou Chen put down the walkie-talkie and asked Lao Li: "Can peach branches and cherry blossom branches be cut?"

    Lao Li immersed himself in digging in the soil: "Peach branches are OK, cherry blossoms... they should be OK too, they all seem to belong to the Rosaceae family."

    Zhou Chen thought I decided to take out all the branches and flowers in the space and plant them.

    Greening and animals can improve the entire ecological environment the fastest.

    When the Hongchuan base is covered with green trees and the flowers are blooming in spring.

    The trees are then tillered and planted in other places to help the wasteland regain its vitality.

    One day, the entire land of China will be filled with green leaves and red flowers, full of vitality!

    The green plants and flowers in his space are not just peach branches and cherry blossoms.

    As people's living standards improve, they like to put flowers and green plants at home.

    Before the natural disaster, major imported supermarkets were also frantically following customer demands.

    Mint, valuable bamboo, money tree, small roses, gardenias, succulents, hydrangeas, jasmine, phalaenopsis, lilies, etc...

    especially lilies are best to keep alive.

    As long as there is water, there is room for it to survive, and it can survive even if it is inserted into the soil.

    Huh?

    Isn’t this another business?

    Start it!

    Zhou Chen picked up the walkie-talkie again: "Xiao Bai, bring the children down to be fertilized."

    "Participating in practice will understand that every particle is hard work."

    Xiao Bai on the podium curled his lips: "Princes, listen to the order..."

    A book The book hit him in the face.

    "Who are you? You dare to talk to this prince like this..."

    Yamashita.

    Refugees are coming.

    After arriving at the base of the wall, Lao Qiao began to distribute supplies.

    Tents, quilts, straw mats, and a large iron pot for public use.

    "This is your temporary residence."

    "In the few months since everyone left, the base will establish new systems."

    "I will post a big-character poster about the specific systems later."

    "As long as you abide by the rules of this base , you will get better treatment than before!"

    "There is food here, let's cook first..."

    Rules and regulations don't matter, the most important thing is to have enough to eat.

    They were starving and had to fish for a living during the boat trip.

    Many of them were mutated fish, so I didn’t dare to eat more, so I barely ate a few bites to ensure I wouldn’t starve to death.

    I was really hungry and fainting now.

    Countless refugees rushed forward and quickly opened the food bags.

    Potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, and dried vegetables.

    Seeing the food, the refugees were so excited that their eyes filled with tears.

    Lao Qiao called the person in charge to the side.

    "Are you the Lu Liu that Lao Li said?"

    "Stop the ugly talk, take care of your own people, and don't poke your head inside the wall."

    "Don't feel that you are being treated differently. The development of the base does not happen overnight. The construction of high walls Okay, it's this area's turn."

    "I dare to say what it will be like inside the wall. This area...the next area, or even the entire base will be filled with green trees and flowers blooming."

    Lu Liu is a middle-aged man, The eyes are small.

    With tears of gratitude, he said: "Brother Qiao..."

    Old Qiao immediately corrected: "I am in charge of the logistics work of the entire base, call me Director Qiao."

    "Hey, Director Qiao... Mr. Zhou can give us a place to stay, we I can't thank you enough, how dare you feel dissatisfied!"

    "Don't worry, Director Qiao, I will definitely restrain everyone. Whoever causes trouble will destroy everyone's livelihood. We will throw them out without you having to worry about it. !"

    Arrangements have just been made for the refugees.

    A heavy truck rumbled towards us.

    The truck was carrying two old tanks.

    Although the tank is old, it still cannot stop its majesty and domineering presence.

    Especially a group of refugees who had never seen a tank with their own eyes.

    For a while, I wasn’t even in a hurry to cook the rice.

    Everyone was stunned.

    His head rotated as the truck moved.

    "Oh my God! Where did the tanks come from..."

    "Ning Cheng got them. I boarded the ship earlier than you and saw with my own eyes military vehicles pulling the tanks to the dock."

    "Isn't Hongchuan a private base? What are you doing with the tanks?"

    "Defense Well, Hongchuan is so big, what if another little book comes ashore someday?"

    "Not just little books, but sea thugs, pirates..."

    "We listened to what Uncle Lu Liu said was right, the Hongchuan base is the Garden of Eden!"

    " Isn't that right? Not to mention the distribution of food when you go to Ningcheng, you even have to find a piece of cloth to build a tent yourself..." "

    Why did they build a high wall? Is it to prevent us refugees from entering?"

    "I heard that there is an orchard on the mountain. , blocked out by such a high wall, I'm afraid we won't be able to eat..."

    "You still want to eat fruit, why don't you go to heaven!"

    "Zhang San'er and Li Si'er, you two, be honest!"

    " Damn it! The day we are implicated, I will be the first to stab you to death!"

Chapter 190: Coming uninvited is not a good idea

    Lao Hai'er and the other four are the happiest when the retired tanks arrive.

    As soon as the tank landed, they swooped up to caress it.

    "No. 185423737, No. 3100223x, they are actually old guys..."

    "They are really old guys. The year I retired early was also the year they retired." "

    Oh, I repaired their tracks..."

    "A few irons I put on the windlass myself..."

    The four Lao Haiers became more and more excited as they talked.

    Just touching the outer shell is not enough. Open the top cover and climb in to touch it.

    Upon inspection, it was discovered that the two tanks had obviously been repaired.

    Add a few more small parts, fill it with ammunition and use it.

    An oversized wooden box was moved out of the car, which was full of old tank parts.

    The four of them, Lao Haier, instantly regained the glorious moment of tank maintenance soldiers.

    Pick out a bunch of parts and start repairing.

    He couldn't stop praising him.

    "Mighty, domineering, and unstoppable!"

    "Fix the last few parts and swing it to the pier. When the enemy comes, blast it into the sky with a cannon!" "

    By the way, we don't have any cannons, right?"

    "...Fuck, you must Do you want to spoil the fun at this time?"

    Zhou Chen got the news and came wearing a straw hat.

    Although Yingjiang's arsenal was emptied, he even bought ten heavy-defense tanks.

    But I still don’t dislike the two old tanks that have been retired for ten years and put on display in the museum.

    A great killer on the land battlefield, no matter how old it is, it is not his turn to despise it.

    After all, it was made in China, so he was quite excited.

    National power, mighty and domineering!

    Zhou Chen stretched his head and glanced at the big wooden box, and was stunned at the time: "No, why are there no cannonballs?"

    "Where's Uncle Bai, did he make it clear?"

    Lao Li said hurriedly: "Don't worry, there are five cannonballs at the back. ."

    "It is a high-risk military item. A small impact may cause explosion. The road is uneven and the truck does not dare to go fast."

    Zhou Chen felt much better after hearing this.

    The next second, he was furious on the spot: "How many cannonballs did you just say?"

    Lao Li answered truthfully: "Five."

    Zhou Chen picked up the hoe and rushed out: "Old man Bai, don't hide if you have the guts! "

    Please explain to me, what does five shells mean?"

    "Am I short of these five shells?"

    "Send the beggar away?"

    Looking at Zhou Chen's angry back.

    Old Li was confused.

    Lao Hai'er and the four others were stunned.

    The residents who temporarily put down their work and came to watch were all stunned.

    This reaction is wrong!

    This is five rounds of artillery shells!

    Little Ancestor, what else are you dissatisfied with?

    Do you think it is Chinese cabbage that anyone who wants it can buy?

    Even the commander of the military region couldn’t get a single round out of his head!

    Why are you holding your hoe so high? Are you really going to beat Lao Bai to death?

    On the dock, the intercom in Old Wu's hand rang.

    He replied Received.

    He made fun of his old comrade who was sitting on the stone and puffing away smoke: "Hey, Xiao Zhou is looking for you all over the base with a hoe. Can you escape the first day of the new year or the fifteenth day?"

    Uncle Bai also had a sad look on his face: "Yun Fei That unfilial son, let's see how I deal with him next time I go back!" "I have told you a lot in the letter to try to get twenty rounds, at least ten rounds. What does he mean by giving five rounds?"     "This unfilial son

    has given me a lot of advice.

, because I think my life in Hongchuan is too comfortable!"

    Old Wu laughed loudly: "Stop it, you clearly only wrote five rounds in the letter, and now you are looking for your son to take the blame?"

    Uncle Bai blushed. : "Isn't it natural for my son to take the blame for me?"

    This is a cannonball, not a bullet.

    There was a small book that touched the Hongchuan base, but it was not a small book that a large force attacked the Hongchuan base.

    Just these five shells.

    I don’t know how many meetings have been held!

    I don’t know how much pressure his son has shouldered!

    That is, that little ancestor, who is like a cannonball all day long.

    Lao Wu asked curiously: "By the way, what did you do that day when you used the night?"

    "Lao Wan and the others were busy on the mountain, setting up forts and repairing the airport." "

    By the way, where did the fighter planes and aircraft come from? Vehicle-mounted mortar?"

    Uncle Bai also looked puzzled: "I don't know either..."

    Old Wu raised his eyebrows.

    Uncle Bai was depressed: "I really don't know. I fired a Black Hawk that day and turned around after blowing up the ship."

    "Xiao Zhou touched the shore alone. When we met the next day, there was only one assault boat and the red panda. ."

    "He didn't say a word about the specific situation on the island." "

    He didn't mention a word about how many people the Yingjiang Army has and how much firepower it probably has."

    Old Wu whispered: "Tell me, could it be..."

    He chinned He made an effort toward the sea.

    Uncle Bai instantly understood: "If Xiao Zhou can really get the fighter plane, then Xiao Zhou must only be responsible for investigating, and his mysterious friend is responsible for getting it!"

    Old Wu rubbed his hands in anticipation: "I would like to see it, Xiao Zhou Can that mysterious friend really get the Yingjiang fighter plane?"

    Before the Yingjiang fighter plane arrived, someone from Ning Cheng arrived.

    A base, but not a military base.

    An old fishing boat with a group of fifteen people, including six policemen with guns.

    At first, when Lao Wu and Lao Huang saw the ship coming from the sea, they thought it was dazzling.

    I picked up the telescope and took a look. There was a national flag on it.

    The six characters "Ningcheng Official Base" are written on the hull plate.

    Looking carefully at the people on the deck, I didn’t recognize anyone.

    Military and political affairs are two different systems.

    Natural disasters are merciless, including accidents, hunger, and disease.

    Officials have been replaced one after another. It is possible for one position to have three or five new leaders within a month.

    It is normal for the two veterans not to know each other.

    Lao Wu immediately called the base.

    Uncle Bai, who had been chased and scolded by Zhou Chen for a week, quickly found Zhou Chen.

    "There is a ship approaching. It's from the Ningcheng official base."

    "It must be for supplies."

    Lao Li reminded from the side: "Why did they send people to the military dock to look for me, but instead came directly to me without saying hello?"

    "No please" " I'm afraid the person who came here is evil,

    right?" Zhou Chen sneered: "The person who came here must be evil!"

    "Who is responsible for the general administration of our base?"

    Uncle Bai reminded: "You haven't appointed a candidate yet."

    Zhou Chen: "..."

    Uncle Bai volunteered: "How about I contact them for the time being?"

    Zhou Chen waved his hand: "Forget it, it's enough for our second brother to offend people at the military base."

    Uncle Bai almost cursed.

    Grass!

    I bet you also know that my son has always offended people because of you?

    Then you still chase me with a hoe and scold me for a week?

    Lao Li raised his hand: "How about I go? My daughter is a doctor, so she is not afraid of offending others." It is

    a profession that has been promoted in the last days, and everyone supports it. Indeed, we are not afraid of offending others.

    Zhou Chen refused.

    After thinking about it, he picked up the walkie-talkie and replied to Lao Wu: "They are not allowed to dock at the pier without my order. If necessary, shoot a warning!"

    Then he called Xiaobai on the mountain: "Comrade Xiaobai, you have great ambitions." The time has come."

    Xiaobai was feeding three lion cubs in the kennel.

    When he heard that it was his turn to show off his ambitions, his eyes lit up.

    He couldn't wait to pick up the walkie-talkie and asked: "Why do I need to ask this uncle to take action?"

    The next second, Zhou Chen's voice came from the walkie-talkie: "Someone from Ningcheng Base is here, trying to take my supplies for free."

    "Listen to me. Order, just go up and spray them to dampen their spirit!"

    "If you can't spray them to death, I will spray you to death!"

    Xiaobai was so frightened that he threw away the walkie-talkie.

    Grass!

    Crazy Zhou wants to kill him!

    Crazy batch!

    Inhumane!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 901 17
The one where Louis has to share a room with a freshman and he is not impressed.
6.7K 143 9
An experiment. A ruthless killer. A puppet. A weapon. Experiment Eight has been all of these things her entire life. The one thing she's never been i...
142K 2K 22
Y/N is just starting her final year of college, and although she mostly cared about her future and grades all her life, she now wishes for only one t...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...