Nothing Like The Rest [18+]

Per SHAWTYSOCOLD

𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚛, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. Més

CAST
ONE
TWO
COPYRIGHTS
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN*
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE*
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR*
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT

TWENTY ONE

4.2K 167 31
Per SHAWTYSOCOLD

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

The floor was decorated with lit candles of all sizes. The wax on some of them spilled to the side as if they'd been burning for hours. Rose petals created the effect of a walkway leading to the square table in the center of the room.

I know you lyinggggg

The long elevator ride to the top floor made perfect sense as I looked around in astonishment at the ceiling high window giving the view of the skyline from  all around us, allowing the colors from the buildings next to us to reflect through adding to the candle light.

(imagine something like this but way more candles and a bigger area)

My heart tightened in my chest at the sight.

"You did all this for me" A single tear escaped my eyes at the thoughtfulness and time Raimondo put into this that I quickly wiped away.

The way it seemed, you would think this was one of those fancy proposals instead of a first date. I couldn't think of a single thing better to say—surprised wasn't even the word, I never would've thought he'd do all this.

"Mondo this is—" I shook my head taking in the scene in front of me. 

"This is incredible — it's beautiful..." I looked up at him.

"Come" He took my hand again and led me to the table before pulling out a seat for me letting me sit down then scooting me in smoothly.

I couldn't help but look around at the lit up floor and out the window to my left at the city.

This had to be at least a hundred candles.

"I can't believe this. " I giggled to myself smiling and covered my face hearing Mondo take a seat across from me.

"I had to do the most '' He laughed nervously

"Sorry if it's too much, I just wanted to—you know". He scratched the back of his head

"It's perfect. Everything is beautiful " I smiled and looked around admiring the decorations around me.

"You're beautiful" He met my eyes making me blush

"Hope you two are having a wonderful night." A man came up to us smiling politely, he placed a medium sized cast iron skillet in front of us along with two small plates and a basket with freshly toasted baguette.

"My name is Al, I'll be taking care of you tonight"

Al was an older attractive looking man dressed in all black, he had a grey beard and a short haircut that complimented his face nicely.

"I'd like to begin this meal with our lobster dip—one of my personal favorites. On the house. " He winked

That smells so damn good..

"Can I start you off with some drinks?" Al asked us

"Si, I'll take a Raspberry Lemonade—also can you bring the champagne as well"

They then gave their attention to me.

"And for the beautiful lady, what can I get for you?" Al gave a sweet smile

"Strawberry lemonade is fine" I smiled back politely

"Perfetto" Al let out

"I'll be right out with those drinks for you—enjoy" he bowed his head and walked away towards the back.

I wasted no time picking up a piece of bread and dipping it into the creamy sauce before taking a bite.

"Mmhm damn...he wasn't lying " I moaned into my second bite then looked up at Mondo who was watching me with drowsy eyes. I could feel my arousal pulsing between my legs just from the sight of him.

"Taste" I said before dipping it again and reaching over a little, bringing the bread near Mondo's mouth so he could take a bite— cupping my hand underneath so it wouldn't drip on him.

Mondo didn't waste a second to bite the remaining piece of bread.

"Damn" He spoke after he was done swallowing and picked up one of his own, wasting no time to dig into the creamy goodness.

It didn't take long before I could tell Raimondo was well known here.

I mean I guess I should've put that together from the rude hostess at the front desk, but it was more than understood once Al came back with the bottle champagne and menus, placing them right in front of us.

"Would you like to start with the usual Mr.Valentini?"

"No thank you Al" He answered clearing his throat.

"Id like a second to look over your menu with Ms.Duncan." He smiled politely

"Absolutely sir"  He bowed to us both, after taking the empty skillet and basket off the table and waking away.
I picked up the menu in front of me and began reading the options.

Ummm?

The fuck

"See anything you like?"  He questions me while carefully removing the cork off the bottle and pouring a decent amount into both of our glasses.

"Why is there no price next to anything?" My eyes widened looking at him crazy.

We could've went to Red Lobster, this is insane.

"—This all sounds incredibly expensive Mondo"

he's already spent too much already

I know the champagne bottle wasn't cheap and on top of that he already ordered some type of 'chefs private cheesecake'

This is too much.

"It wasn't for you to worry about" He sighed "bambina.." he chuckled lightly "I'm good friends with the owner okay? I get a discount, it's fine"  I let out a breath at his words and continued to look silently, still not understanding a single thing I was looking at.

"Ok. I don't know what any of this is Mondo—"

It was all in another language— it looked like fucking french??

How the hell was I supposed to pick anything?

"Sorry love, let me help." He stood up and moved his chair more to my right then sat back down before bending over grabbing the legs of my chair—pulling me towards him so that we were now directly side by side, making me giggle at his antics and the happy smile on his face.

We were now faced toward the candles with our backs facing the view behind us—our knees touching.

He grabbed the menu off the table and started reading from the top of the page translating what everything was and what the dishes came with.

I crossed my legs and got comfortable on the seat causing my skin to be put on display for him. I stopped listening after he rested his hand on my exposed thigh like it was nothing—brushing his fingers against me lightly.

This was becoming one of my favorite things he does.

He just couldn't help himself.

I watched how relaxed his body was as he continued to Chat away while rubbing my skin back and forth.

He looked perfect right now.

His legs spaced open and his hair neatly combed back. 

"Should I start over baby?" His deep voice made my heart beat quicken

Shit—I wasn't listening to a damn thing he said.

"Should you bend me over?" I gazed into his eyes before realizing my words and covering my mouth with my hand. 

Did I really just say that out loud...

"What?" he gave me a shocked look and started laughing at me, bringing his hand to his stomach and tilting his head backwards.

I joined in laughing at myself nervously and turned my head the other way, shielding my face in shame with my right hand .

This is so embarrassingggg

I turned my head back to face him "Sorry I misheard you"

I want to off myself.

"—yes. can you repeat it please"  He looked at me amused, His pretty teeth showing as he smiled at me, shaking his head before starting over.

This time I actually listened as he read the options and settled on getting a Steak and lobster combo. While Mondo decided to go with lamb chops and potatoes along with salmon tacos and a shrimp sushi roll he said he wanted us to try together.

I wasn't going to argue about it, it sounded good.

I reach for the champagne bottle and refill both our glasses once Mondo gave Al our entire order. I had only been taking sips previously but this time I took no time before drinking it quickly—Wishing I had something a little stronger than the champagne, it had barely been doing its job.

For the past few minutes, Mondo's been causing the temperature to rise with his charming accent and witty comments.  I just had to take my jacket off a second ago because it was becoming hot and these damn candles weren't helping with that

" you okay?"

"yeah"  I smiled at his observing eyes "just a little hot that's all"

He nodded his head understanding, and turned around to the back of the room, nodding his head at one of the men then turned back around.

I'm not sure what the fuck that was about, but not even a minute later the piano at the back of the room began to play softly.

I had noticed it when we first sat down, but it didn't look like anyone was even behind it. Next, two women who we hadn't seen yet came from the direction of the kitchen and walked toward the candles before bending down, and one by one begin placing a long stick with what looked like a bell attached to the end of it on top, putting out the flames. I looked at Mondo, who already had eyes on me.

"You didn't have to do that."

I was already cooling off.

Does this man have a plan for everything??

This whole night It's like he's thought of everything I would say or do. He didn't even respond back. Instead he just reached for my hand and softly kissed my knuckles, never breaking eye contact

"get used to it."

Lord

He looked down at my hands and pulled  them closer to his eyes. "Damn" he commented on my nails before picking up my other hand to look at them side by side. I laughed at his silliness.

"you like em'?"

"Hell yeah, that's hard"

"—who did them?" He added

"it's a secret." I smiled, hitting him with his own words once again

"Ahhh!! Of course— it's okay I'll find out."  I rolled my eyes and looked back to the piano once I heard You & I by John Legend being played.

I loved this song so much

I guess mondo could tell by the way my smile grew.

He reached for his glass of champagne and took it back in one gulp before removing his hand from my thigh and standing up "wanna dance?" He raised a brow and put his hand out.

I repeated the same actions as him and downed my glass before standing up and placing my hand in his gracefully.

"Just letting you know now I'm a terrible dancer"

"well that makes two of us" He walked us closer towards the instrument away from all the decorations on the floor to more open space for us to move.

I rested my arms around his neck as we slowly started to sway from left to right doing a simple two step, me following his lead as he guided us.

His hands rested on my lower back as I rested my head against his chest lightly humming the words to the song. I decided to be bold and reach down to bring his hand down lower to rest on my ass, moving my hand back behind his head and rubbing my thumb slowly against his skin.

I could stay like this forever.

I never thought I would think this way but—Chris cheating, might've been the best thing that could've ever happened to me.

Sorry for the wait I had to make it perfect!!
Brace yourself for TWENTY TWO 😊♥️♥️♥️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
You Only Per Unkownglow5

Literatura romàntica

42.4K 929 18
"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪"...
131K 4.1K 36
' 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'
Me and You Per ThatGirlYouLike

Literatura romàntica

31.4K 784 24
An average high school love story.