•RE-ADVENTURES• | Pokemon X O...

By yuitheblackx

Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokemon!This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokemon! For some pe... More

Let The Journey Begin
A Night In Viridian
First Catch
Getting The Badge
Mt.Moon Trouble
Cerulean's Deadly Experience
Maiden In Bloom
Proton's Deadly Clutches
S.S.Anne Fiasco
Reunion
Lightning Fast Progression
Three's A Squad
Celadon Heist
Clashing Ideals
Lavender Hauntings
Tired Trio Reach Fuschia
We Meet Again
Battles And Problems
Parting Ways
Truth Be Told
Darkness Looms Over
Problems In Kanto
Hunt For The Legendary Birds
Freezing Seafoam Islands
Mysterious Trainer Strikes
The Showdown Begins
Silph Co. Conflict
Turn Taken For The Worse
Tyranny Ends
To The Top
Legend Of The Champion
See You In The Semi-Finals
Semi-Finals Take Off
The Kanto War
Next Step
The Johto Region
Teammates And Threats
Challenges
Slowpoke Crisis
Forest Guardian
Goldenrod Radio Battle
Underground And National Park
Revealing The Past
Ecruteak In Chaos
The Young Little Girl
Raiden And Riyu
Fortune And Misfortune
Olivine To Cianwood
Safari Zone Abduction
Unleashing Traces
Intentions Of Team Rocket
Ninja Town Of Mahogany
Raging Over The Lake
An Old Man's Wisdom
Radio Tower Take Over
Return Of Darkness
Taking The Rockets Down For Good
Confession
Fragments Of The Past
Possible Graveyard
Battle For The Last Badge
Silver Conference
Disastrous Finale
Realize
Goodbye Johto
Hoenn Welcomes You
That Boy Wally
Magma And Aqua
Concealing Emotions
Rustboro To Dewford
Unfortunate Events
Regice Invasion
An Unwanted Confrontation
Expense
Battles Both In And Out
Slateport City
Whom To Trust
Food Theft
Reunited
To Fallarbor
Meteorite Mentality
Love Or War
Fairy Wings
With Wallace
Team Eon
Atop Mt.Chimney With A Playboy
Mirage Tower
Two Badges In A Row
Side By Side
Bridged Gap
Weather Institute Horror
Riots
Peace Returns
Scorching Trouble
Drowning In The Depths Of Despair
Reminded
Relations
The Edge
Ren's Origins
Twisted Dream
Magma Invasion
Battling Together With The Champion
Breaking The News
Moves Against
Brendan Returns
Seventh Badge
Time To Act
Lured Into A Trap
Jagged Base
Old Friend
Sea Mauville Sacrifice
Another Vote

Aftermath Of Mt.Chimney

2 1 0
By yuitheblackx

The volcanic chamber was a cauldron of tension, the very air thick with anticipation. The glow of the meteorite cast eerie shadows on the walls, its pulsating energy a stark reminder of the power it held.

Maxie stood before the meteorite, his eyes reflecting its malevolent light. His hands were outstretched, almost reverently, as he murmured incantations, urging the meteorite to unleash its full potential.

"Why are you doing this, Maxie?" Mayu's voice echoed in the chamber, filled with a mixture of anger and confusion.

Maxie turned to face her, his eyes cold and calculating. "To bring forth a new world," he replied cryptically.

Brendan stepped forward, his expression one of disbelief. "You're willing to endanger countless lives for your misguided vision?" he asked, his voice tinged with disbelief.

Maxie's expression hardened, his resolve unwavering. "This world is broken," he declared. "The meteorite holds the power to reshape it, to create a world free from the chaos and suffering that plagues us."

Mayu's eyes widened in horror, the implications of Maxie's words sinking in. "You're willing to destroy everything in your quest for power?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief.

Maxie nodded, his gaze unwavering. "The sacrifices are necessary," he replied coldly. "For the greater good."

As the reality of Maxie's intentions became clear, a chill descended upon the chamber. The meteorite's energy seemed to pulse with renewed intensity, its power threatening to consume everything in its path.

But Brendan and Mayu were not willing to stand idly by. They knew they had to stop Maxie, no matter the cost.

"Why, Maxie?" Mayu asked. "Why did you think this was the answer?"

Maxie's eyes gleamed with anticipation as he sent out his first Pokémon. "Mightyena, show them no mercy!"

The hyena-like Pokémon growled menacingly, its fangs bared.

Mayu responded quickly, her voice steady despite the tension in the air. "Electrike, I choose you!"

The electric Pokémon emerged from its Poké Ball, ready for battle, electricity crackling around its body.

Brendan, not one to be outdone, grinned confidently. "Lombre, it's your turn!"

The cheerful Pokémon appeared, its lily pad hat bobbing as it surveyed the battlefield.

Maxie smirked, confident in his choice. "Mightyena, use Crunch!"

Mightyena lunged forward, its jaws glowing ominously.

"Electrike, dodge and use Thunder Wave!" Mayu commanded.

With a burst of speed, Electrike evaded the attack and released a paralyzing wave of electricity towards Mightyena.

Maxie scowled as his Pokémon's movements slowed. "Golbat, it's your turn!"

The bat Pokémon swooped down from above, screeching loudly.

Brendan acted swiftly. "Lombre, use Water Gun!"

A stream of water shot forth from Lombre's mouth, striking Golbat and sending it spiraling back.

But Maxie wasn't done yet. "Camerupt, join the fray!"

The volcano Pokémon roared, its dual fire and ground typing posing a significant threat.

Mayu assessed the situation, her brow furrowed in concentration. "Electrike, use Bite on Camerupt!"

Electrike charged forward, a halo of electricity surrounding it, aiming straight for Camerupt.

Brendan, seizing the opportunity, shouted, "Lombre, use Nature Power!"

Lombre's eyes glowed briefly as it summoned the power of nature, unleashing a barrage of leaves towards Camerupt.

Maxie gritted his teeth, realizing the precarious position he was in. "Mightyena, use Roar to scatter them!"

A powerful roar echoed throughout the battlefield, forcing Electrike and Lombre back, disrupting their coordinated attack.

Mayu clenched her fists, determination burning in her eyes. "Swablu, I choose you!"

The cotton bird Pokémon appeared, its gentle appearance belying its strength.

Brendan grinned, feeling the tide of the battle turning in their favor. "Keckleon, it's your time to shine!"

The color-changing Pokémon emerged, blending seamlessly into its surroundings.

Maxie's expression darkened, but he refused to give in. "Camerupt, use Earthquake!"

The ground shook violently as Camerupt unleashed its powerful attack, causing both Electrike and Swablu to struggle to maintain their footing.

Mayu took a deep breath, her voice unwavering. "Swablu, use Sing to lull Camerupt!"

Swablu began to sing a soothing melody, its voice echoing melodically across the battlefield, aiming to put Camerupt to sleep.

Brendan seized the opportunity. "Keckleon, use Shadow Ball!"

The mysterious energy sphere shot forth from Keckleon's mouth, heading straight for the immobilized Camerupt.

Maxie watched in disbelief as his Pokémon fell, defeated but not broken. "Very well, you've proven your strength. But this isn't over."

Mayu and Brendan exchanged a glance, their resolve strengthened. They knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but together, they were unstoppable.

As the dust settled from the intense battle, Maxie's eyes met Mayu's, a begrudging respect evident in his gaze. Without a word, he reached into his pocket and produced the shimmering Meteorite. "Take it," he muttered, his voice devoid of its earlier arrogance. "It's clear now that I underestimated you."

Before Mayu could respond, Brendan lunged forward, attempting to apprehend Maxie. "You're not going anywhere!" he exclaimed, determination evident in his eyes.

However, Maxie was not one to be easily captured. With a swift motion, he evaded Brendan's grasp, his form disappearing into the shadows along with several of his remaining grunts. Their escape was swift and decisive, leaving behind only the echoing sounds of their retreating footsteps. And Raiden still had Courtney engaged in battle.

But the victory was short-lived. A sudden eruption of flames heralded Flannery's arrival, her eyes ablaze with fury. "What is the meaning of this?" she demanded, her gaze fixed on Courtney.

Courtney, caught off guard by the sudden turn of events, found herself surrounded by Flannery's formidable team of Pokémon. Realizing the futility of resistance, she reluctantly surrendered, her face contorted with frustration.

Flannery wasted no time in apprehending Courtney and several other Team Magma grunts who had been lurking in the vicinity. With a wave of her hand, she signaled her fellow trainers, who swiftly moved to secure the area, ensuring that no member of Team Magma could escape.

Mayu watched the scene unfold, a sense of relief washing over her. The immediate threat had been neutralized, but she knew that the battle was far from over. With Team Magma and Team Aqua's plans thwarted, the region of Hoenn was once again safe. But the shadows of conflict loomed large, and Mayu knew that she and her friends would have to remain vigilant.

Brendan approached Mayu, his expression grave. "We did it," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of disbelief. "But at what cost?"

Mayu nodded, her thoughts drifting to the challenges that lay ahead. "We've made a difference today," she replied, her voice firm. "And we'll continue to do so, no matter what challenges we face."

As they stood there, united in their resolve, Mayu felt a renewed sense of determination. The road ahead would be fraught with peril, but she knew that as long as they stood together, they would prevail.

The sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the battlefield. As Mayu and Brendan made their way back to their friends, they knew that this was only the beginning of their journey. But with each victory, they grew stronger, ready to face whatever the future held.

As the group entered Lavaridge Town, they were greeted by the warm, soothing atmosphere that the town was famous for. Geothermal activity beneath the surface meant that steam rose from various vents scattered throughout the town, lending it a unique, mystical quality.

Flannery, the fiery Gym Leader of Lavaridge, turned to the group with a smile. "After all the chaos, you all deserve some rest and relaxation," she said, handing each of them a beautifully crafted VIP pass. "Consider this my way of saying thank you."

Riyu, who had been quiet for most of the journey, looked at the pass in awe. "I've heard about the hot springs of Lavaridge," she exclaimed. "They're said to have healing properties!"

Brendan chuckled, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Well, after the battles we've been through, I could certainly use some healing," he remarked.

Mayu nodded in agreement, her thoughts drifting to the challenges they had faced. "It'll be good to take a moment to recharge," she said, her voice tinged with gratitude.

Ren, who had been lost in thought, looked up and smiled. "I've always wanted to visit the hot springs," she admitted. "This will be a nice change of pace."

As Ren voiced her excitement about visiting the hot springs, Brendan's eyes twinkled with mischief. Not missing a beat, he leaned closer to Mayu, a playful grin on his face. "Well, if it's a change of pace you're looking for," he began, his voice dripping with flirtatious undertones, "I'd be more than happy to accompany you."

Mayu raised an eyebrow, her expression a mix of amusement and skepticism. "You're incorrigible," she remarked, shaking her head in feigned exasperation.

Undeterred, Brendan winked, his confidence unwavering. "Can't blame a guy for trying," he quipped.

As Mayu turned to head towards the hot springs, Brendan moved to follow her, his footsteps echoing on the stone path. Just as he was about to catch up to her, a firm hand grabbed his arm, halting him in his tracks.

Raiden, his expression stern, pulled Brendan aside, his voice low and authoritative. "Enough with the flirting," he admonished. "We're here to relax, not to chase after every girl we see."

Brendan chuckled, attempting to brush off Raiden's concerns. "Come on, Raiden, lighten up," he said, flashing a roguish grin. "I was just having a bit of fun."

Raiden sighed, his patience wearing thin. "This isn't the time or the place," he retorted. "We're guests here, and the last thing we need is to cause a scene."

Brendan's expression softened, realizing the validity of Raiden's words. "Alright, alright," he conceded, raising his hands in a placating gesture. "I'll behave."

Raiden nodded, releasing his grip on Brendan's arm. "Good," he said, his tone firm. "Now let's enjoy the hot springs and leave the antics for another time."

As the two rejoined the group, Raiden shot Brendan a playful smirk, her eyes dancing with amusement. "Behaving yourself now?" he teased.

Brendan grinned, his earlier flirtatious demeanor replaced by genuine warmth. "For the time being," he replied, casting a playful glance in Raiden's direction.

Ren, who had been observing the exchange, laughed softly, her eyes reflecting the camaraderie of the group. "You two are like an old married couple," she remarked, her voice filled with amusement.

Brendan and Raiden exchanged a mock offended glance before bursting into laughter, the tension of the moment dissolving into shared mirth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 52
The Heroes of Truth and Ideals have left the Unova region, leaving behind chaos that eventually settled. But what hadn't settled however, were the re...
49.5K 766 15
Exactly what it says on the box. you're [Y/N], a 16 year old who moved to Sinnoh from Unova when you were 5, befriending Cynthia from a young age. Yo...
3.5K 101 15
2022: This needs to be rewritten, and I am currently rewriting it on my AO3. Check my profile for a link to my AO3 profile, under Mel_the_Pirate! It'...
1.8K 236 118
What is life like in post-Team Plasma Unova? A young family from Orre is about to find out. Amber is the only Gym Challenger who came close to defeat...