NHL Stories

By Jasjoe02172005

Stories of your favorite NHL players More

Kirby Dach
Marc-Andre Fleury
Anders Lee
Auston Matthews
Nico Hischier
John Taveras
Trevor Zegras
Mat Barzal
Mitch Marner
Tyler Seguin
Jamie Benn
Carey Price
Anthony Beauvillier
Sidney Crosby
Jack Hughes
Cole Caufield
Kirby Dach
Patrick Kane
Marc-Andre Fleury
Anders Lee
Auston Matthews
Nico Hischier
John Tavares
Trevor Zegras
Mat Barzal
Mitch Marner
Tyler Seguin
Trevor Zegras P2
Jamie Benn
Carey Price
Trevor Zegras P3
Anthony Beauvillier
Sidney Crosby
Jack Hughes
Cole Caufield

Patrick Kane

228 0 0
By Jasjoe02172005

Madison Pettis as Lindsey Taveras (John Taveras' kid sister)

Patrick Kane as himself

John Taveras as himself

________________________________________________________________________________

Lindsey_Taveras_30

liked by John Taveras, Anders Lee and 40 others...

1st day working for the @Blackhawks can't wait to be the medical trainer. 😝

John_Taveras Good luck baby sister you'll do just as good as you did in Toronto, have fun and be safe

leeber09 Good luck kid wish you were back in New York we all miss you here

^ppkane88 How do you know who this is Lee

^^barzal97  You don't know who she is...... She's Johnny Boys younger sister good luck dude just don't get her mad and you'll be fine, she gets angry easily. 

Load more comments...

_______________________________________________________________________________

I read some comments before leaving seeing that the star player of the Blackhawks doesn't know who I am which is odd because I post a lot and tag John in a lot of photos as well as the other Islanders. I got ready to go to the arena and grabbed my keys and bag and left. I got to the arena going to the security giving them my name, they gave me my pass and brought me to the locker room, then to my office I'll be working in. 

I met some of the guys through John so some of them recognized me and hugged me saying how it was great to see me again. I went into my office seeing that I defiantly have to decorate because it looks so bare. 

I was doing some work going over some of the injury files when someone came rushing into my office and I saw it was Toews and he looks scared. "Hey um Lindsey, Patrick got hit pretty bad he hasn't moved in a bit. We need you right now". After hearing that we rushed to the ice and I saw Patrick Kane laying on the ice in a fetal position like everything was in pain, Johnathan got me over to his as quickly as possibly so I can asses what was going on. 

I kneeled down next to Patrick and saw him holding his ribs, "Okay, can two of you get him on his feet and bring him to the medical room so I can exam him and see what's wrong?" Toews got me off the ice pretty easily and I went to the medical room to asses Patrick's injury that he got. 

"Alright Pat I'm gonna need you to take the jersey and the upper padding off so I can look at your ribs, is that okay?" He looked at me with his eyes full with pain and did as I said. I put my hand on his ribs to see if there was any breaking at all, luckily there wasn't so I took some KT Tape and put it on his ribs. "Okay, you just need to leave this tape on for a couple days, it's just a bone bruise on your ribs from the hit. You'll be fine after that but your cleared to play". He thanked me then left the room since practice was over I went back to my office to look over the files. 

When I was almost done with one of the files Pat knocked at the door and came in. "What's up Pat?" "umm well I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out for coffee or lunch with me. It's totally okay to say no, I mean I wouldn't blame you if you did. I'm gonna shut up now", I laughed at his nervousness like he was a teenage boy again. "I would love to go grab lunch with you" "Okay, it's a date or not a date, whatever you want it to be. I'm rambling again." "It's a date!"

He walked out kind of excited and went to change into normal clothes then came back. We went to this little café not to far from the arena to have lunch, it was really nice getting to know him and being with him. 

"Soooooo when do you wanna have another date?" I looked up at Patrick and saw the blush rising on his cheeks "Maybe tomorrow since you guys don't have a game or practice and we can go to dinner?" "Okay, yea I'll make the reservations now then". I smiled at the man I was soon gonna fall deeply in love with. 

3 years later

"It feels like yesterday I asked you out on our first date." I looked up at Pat who was sitting on the couch with my head in his lap watching the Nightmare Before Christmas "Yea now look at us watching a Christmas movie to celebrate our 3 year anniversary, can't get any better than this." "Actually it can". Just as he said that he reached over into his bag and pulled out a small box almost like a ring box. I looked at him shocked. "Lindsey Taveras will you marry me?" I couldn't help but start to cry and said yes jumping into his arms, he remembered that on my first date I said I didn't want to be proposed to in a special way just a simple at home type thing it makes it more romantic and sentimental.

Lindsey_Taveras_30

liked by pptkane88 and 70 others...

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you @pptkane88 I love you and always will

pptkane88 I love you too forever and always

John_Taveras Glad you pulled it off buddy, now your stuck with her good luck

^Lindsey_Taveras_30 First of all, Rude! Second of all YOU KNEW

^^John_Taveras Who do you think he asked permission to marry you, you dope. 

Blackhawks Welcome officially to the Blackhawks family Lindsey

Load more comments...

________________________________________________________________________________

pptkane88

liked by Lindsey_Kane_30 and 500,000 more...

so happy to of married the women I love dearly here's to the rest of our lives my love

Lindsey_Kane_30 Forever and always

KaneFan90 Then saying Forever and always is like Hazel and Augustus' okay? okay.

Load more comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 73
A peek into the lives of Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane
58.8K 368 28
670K 8.3K 200
Requests are closed!
10.4K 65 25
Just a compilation of short stories of various hockey players that may or may not reflect what's going on in my mind. I'm open to any requests!