A Trios Love (MxMxM)

By inner_child_2020

A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenl... More

1: got the job
2: calm down
3: little space
4:baby sitting
5: babysit clean up
6: little for the day pt 1
7:little for the day pt2
8: Play date
9: ow my tongue
10: it wont happen again
11: late night games
12: i can be your daddy
13: vampires?
14: questions
15: rules, punishments ect
16: family nightmare
17: fit of rage
18: new people
19: jules play date
20: sage pt1
21: sage pt2
22: Big Boy date
23: big boy date pt2
24: smut
25: drink!
26: Alarm
27: outside
28: Glitter
29: abducted
30: hes not a good man
31: slipping
32: little in front of him
33: tantrum
34: sleep info
35: a letter
36: Will
37: being home
38: Josh hang out
39: seperation anxiety
40: movie.
41: Josh comfort
42: bed time
43: Guilt
44: confession
45: The talk
46:All together
47: argument
48: Wills mums
49: The Mark
50: the basement
51: a talk with the thing
52: Found Him
53: father son bonding
54: Never Ever
55: I Love You
56: little united
57: therapy
58: Josh leaving
59: Give It A Go
60 The War
61: reunion
62: smut!!
63: Ezras best idea
64: senting
66: A talk
67: brother chat
68. self lock down
69 Even if i die
70 what?
71 wheres josh?
72: Wills breaking
73: big play date pt.1
74: he knows a guy
75: Josh
76: future talk
77: the talk
78: Claude Frollo

65: playing cupid.

2.3K 66 28
By inner_child_2020

GEORGES POV

Ezra was over again, Josh was taking time off to keep an eye on us as we played in our room. Since last time we were never alone. And my alone time was just supposed to be for nap time, and someone will be nearby to make sure I don't make another pool in the room. I still think it was a great idea, but whatever. I had to write lines for that one. 20 lines of "I will not make a pool in the bedroom again." I almost got a time out too, but I weezled my way out of it.

"Dada, Dada, Dada, do we have food?" I skipping over to him. He thought for a second.

"I think so. What do you feel like eating love?" He asked. I turned to Ezra, and we thought for a bit before deciding.

"Someting sweet." I smile up at him, giving him pleading doe eyes. "Pwetty, pwetty, pwetty pwease Dada!!" I beg when he gives me a questioning look.

"You've had a lot of junk today, a lot of sweets. You could get a tummy ache, Bubba. Remember the last time you had a tummy ache?" He asked. I did. It was horrible. It felt like my stomach was gonna fall out of my mouth, and then I threw up and felt better.

"Yeah, I know, buh I good wight now. So. We have cookies?" I asked. Dada raised an eyebrow before he gave a smile.

"You can have some cookies, but then we have to sit in with Daddy, okay?" He said, and I gave a nod. I don't know why he would want that, but I was perfectly okay with it.

JOSH POV

Will's been overworking himself again. Anyone who wasn't George that entered the room, he would glare, and they would leave immediately. He needed time off, and what better way than to get him to look after George and his tummy ache. I didn't want George to get sick, but I knew whenever he was, he would only go to Will for that issue. I'm not too sure why, but I guess Will's a bit more motherly and coddly when George is sick. Always giving him cuddles and rocking him. Don't take it the wrong way. I do the same, but Will has a more gental touch than I have. 

I do not want George to get sick. It's just an in case moment. It'll work out for both of them.

Ezra, George, and I walk to the kitchen, and I say that they can have whatever they want. A reward for being so good recently. Which isn't wrong. They were quite well behaved, and I was curious about what they were actually planning. 3 days, no issues? A couple of lines weren't going to stop them from doing something mischievous. It's never stopped, Ezra, before. The boys went crazy grabbing everything they could. Many lollies and cookies and even some ice cream. They took what they could and ate it all down.

"Do you hate yourself?" Victor showed up behind me, appearing like a magician. "You know they're both gonna have a sugar rush? Running around is basically impossible to look after. I've seen Ezra every time he's been sugar high. I've felt with it every time. And it's always you giving him the sugar." Correction, in recent days, it's been 3 times. But they deserved a reward. However, over the years especially when we were younger I would give him heaps of sugar and Victor has been the one to look after him during the rush and the after, and the tummy ache he gets every time and has never regretted it having that much. He never learns.

"No. But I'm sure Ezra will run to you. George and I are going to Will." I say, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

"What do you mean Ezra will run to me? Are you just giving me more work?" He glared at me.

"No, I'm just playing match maker. Cupid if you will." I gave him a smile. My brother hasn't been interested in anyone for ages. Not that I know of anyway. since he came out, that is. My brother denies being gay but I know him. I've seen him. He's been interested in 3 people in his life, all in which we're men and nothing ever happened, so I'm going to meddle in his life and make sure he's not alone forever.

"What do you mean?!" He was angry, sounded it anyway. He was blushing, though.

"Look, man. If it was any other little being hyper around you, you would have left, annoyed and angry. Only with Ezra are you ever okay with his hyper." I explain, giving him a sympathetic look.

"Whatever... think what you want. I'm going back to Charlie and discussing how we're going to finish this off. Dad has more work for you when you have time." His face had a heavy blush all over it. He's grown a liking to Charlie, not in a romantic way, but Charlie was just good at his job.

It didn't take too long before both littles were hyperactive running around playing tip, they actually paced themselves enough to only be hyper with no stomach ache.

"Hey, Ezra." The little boy looked at me, huffing and puffing from running away from George.

"Yeah? What's up? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, running up to me.

"You did nothing wrong, Ezra, but I think my brother is missing you right about now, wanna go see him?" I have hin a big smile. He giggled at me before enthusiastically nodding his head. I grabbed Georges hand, who had silently run up next to me and was currently jumping up and down. We walk around trying to find him.

He wasn't in with Charlie, and he wasn't with dad. He wasn't even in his room. I even asked dad if he was on the field, and he said no. I had no clue as to where he was.

"I know where he is!!" Ezra yelled, I looked over at him with an eyebrow raised. He doesn't really go to many places. "He under the twee!!" I looked over at George to see if he knew which tree he was talking about, but he just shrugged. This time, Ezra took my wrist and led me to what tree he was talking about.

We were going a little too far into the forest. J was getting worried, but the two littles seemed very happy to walk in head first, scary since we're in the middle of a war where rouges could be around any corner.

"How much farther Ezra? We've been walking for quite a bit." I ask my senses, heightening waiting for any noise to set me off. Ezra was about to respond when someone was behind up.

"What are you doing here?" Victor sneered. I whipped around and punched him as hard as I could. He didn't seem to see it coming and stood there in shock for a second, holding the right side of his face. "What was that for?!" He yelled, shoving me."

"YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME THATS WHY!!" I pushed him back before holding onto my heart.

"Whatever, that doesn't answer my first question. Why are you here? And with two little? Are you dumb stupid or fucking moron." He glared at me. "You could have put them in danger." Ezra slapped his hand and looked at him in shock.

"Vicky! Don swear!!!" He pouted, placing two fists on his hips. I saw Victors expression soften when Ezra pulled this. Anyone else he would have punched. But this is my point. He cares he just doesn't want to believe he does.

"Did you lead them here?" Victor asked after a second. Ezra gave a strong look happy with himself.

"I remembered!" He beamed. Victor smiled at this.

"Can you look after him. I have to take this guy to Will." I motion to George, who has surprisingly been very well behaved, all things considered.

"Of corse you do. This was your plan all along, wasn't it?" Victor rolled his eyes.

"Do you not want to be around him?" I raised my eyebrow. This caused Ezra to cry. He let go of my wrist and ran to Victor, hugging his waist.

"You don't like me?!!!" He questioned in a high-pitched sad tone. Victor glared daggers at me.

"I do like you, Ez, (Ehz not Ee zee) let's go back to the pack where it's safer. Josh shouldn't have even brought you here."

"I brought him, don't be mean at Joshie." Ezra pouted before releasing Vick from his bear hug to hold his hand.

"I'm sorry, little one." Victor used his free hand to ruffle Ezras' hair, making a whine come out of the little before walking back to the pack, George and I following close behind.

When we got back, Victor and Ezra split off assuming to play or nap or something while I took George up to Will.

"Are you okay, pup?" I asked, noticing he hasn't really been speaking. Usually, he's talking my ear off. He gave a nod. His face didn't give way to any discomfort or  negative emotions, I wonder why he was so quiet. "Are you sure? You can tell me." I push a little more, making sure he was okay. Again, he gave a silent nod and a small smile. I give an 'okay' and take him to Will, who would probably know what's happening.

When we reached the small office, Will seemed normal, not burnt out, not stressed. He was in his element. Filling out paperwork from his human job and responding to letters sent by the covan and whatever his father sent him to fill out. He was a natural at paperwork. His ability to just do paperwork for hours and not have his brains melting out of his ears is beyond my understanding.

"DADDY!!!" George yelled, running up to him before jumping into his lap, causing a loud groan to escape Will's mouth, making George giggle a little.

"You gave him sugar?" He groaned, looking up at me.

"Yeah, he deserved a treat. He was doing good and behaving." I gave him a small smile, walking over to his chair and giving him a kiss on his lips.

"Is it bad?" He asked, brushing his hair out of his face, and his hair was beginning to grow out. All of ours were. We haven't had time to get a haircut in a while. Will still seemed to have time to maintain his curls every night and morning, though. I'm not sure how he does it every day without fail. Well, he failed once, and I saw the outcome. It was all knotted and frizzy he was too tired and thought it would be fine to leave it one night. It wasn't.

"No, he's actually just been really quiet. I'm not too sure why, though. He says he's fine." George was paying attention to some plane white paper Will had on his desk and was now drawing a picture.

"Oh no. He's not sleeping tonight." He sighed.

"Is that what it means?" I asked, confused. I haven't really seen him hyper, I've seen his stomach aches caused by sugar, and we spent most of the night by the toilet  brushing his hair back and patting his back.

"Yeah, it's only really happened once stand it was impossible to get him to sleep." He turned his attention to George. "Wanna play tip, baby?" He asked. I assume he wants to tire him out before bedtime. George nodded, enthusiastically jumping up completely forgetting his artwork and staying away from Will.

3 hours... 3 whole ass hours to fruning around and tipping another person (games also known as tiggy, tag whatever idk we call it tip in our town) I was exhausted and so was Will. It was only just getting to George every time we think we've tired him out he just jumps back up and tips one of us.

"Are we sure he's human?" I asked, panting, looking over at Will he seemed fine, but I could tell he was just as tired as I was.

"Well, it's not like we've seen his birth certificate, and he says he's human, so I assume so." He sighs, running up to George. New rules were added to this game. The biggest one was that we couldn't use our powers to go faster. This time, Will broke that rule, picking up George in his arms. George squeeled and wriggled in his arms, not wanting to go anywhere. "No more bub, Daddy and Dada are tired now." Geirge pouted but calmed down. I think he should be fine tonight. we can just hope he goes to sleep.

***

He didn't. He asked questions and refused to close his eyes. This creature can't be human. Not on sugar anyway. He doesn't seem to get tired. He screams that he's not tired every time we cuddle with him.

"Baby, go to sleep. It's late, and waay past your bedtime." 

"Don't wanna wanna talk."

"I'll give you a question, but you have to be big for it." I speak up suddenly really awake. George nodded and took him a little before he got big. Will and George looked at me in confusion and awaited for me to ask the question.

"What are we gonna do in the feature?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 81.1K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
877K 24K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
862K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
298K 10.1K 40
✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from your life after an amazing night of sex...