You're My Wife

Oleh KavishaKavi

The story begins when a rich mafia who fell in love with a beautiful man . But the man didn't like the mafia... Lebih Banyak

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 25

1K 25 9
Oleh KavishaKavi

POV : KIMCHAY

After a week , Kim decides to call Chay for a sleepover on his private mansion . " Umm hello Chay ?. " Kim asked as soon as  Chay picks up the call . " Hello Kim . Why did you call me in this time ? ." Chay asked . " I want to have a sleepover at my place . " Kim said . " Sleepover ? ." Chay asked raising his eyebrow . " Humm " . Kinn said on the other said .

Chay who heard this , becomes so excited and blushes because Kim is having a sleepover and thinks that he will invite him .
" So ? " . Chay asks Kim waiting for an answer . " I want you to come to my sleepover . " Kim said .

Chay who heard this became so happy and said . " Okay . I will come . And can you send me the address ? . " Chay asked trying not to scream on the phone call . " Humm I will send you the address later . Bye . " Kim said cutting the call .

Chay puts the phone on the bed and screams in happiness as Kim invites him for a sleepover in his place . " Ahhhh !!! Kim is inviting me for a sleepover , ahhhh !!! ." Chay said screaming and jumping like a litttle kid he is . After a while , Kim messages Chay sending him the address .

Chay gets up changes his clothes , takes some sleepover dress and things and gets inside his drivers car . Few mimutes later , Chay came to Kim's mansion . The mansion is big and beautiful . Chay didnt notice Kim coming and got startled as Kim approached him .

" Ahhh Kim you scared the shit out of me !." Chay said rubbing his chest . Kim smiled seeing his dear scared . " Anyways , lets go inside . " Kim said guiding Chay inside the mansion . Chay's heart starts to beat faster as Kim touched his hands . He blushed and keeps walking until they both reaches Kim's bedroom .

They both sat down on the bed and later , they started to move things and place some blanket , bed and some snacks to enjoy .We can say that the both of them are planning a movie night . After setting everything up , they both sat down on the bed .

Kim picks the movie and Chay just sat there eating his popcorn . Kim picks a horror movie and played it . There was a akward silence between them so , Chay decided to speak . " So what movie did you pick ? Is it a horror movie or what ?." Chay asked .

" Its a horror movie . I picked the conjuring one ." Kim said smirking . Chay who is scared of horror movies just like his big brother Porsche . When the jumpscare scenes came Chay screams and jumps on Kim .

Kim who saw this smiled and hugs his baby Chay . Actually Chay starts to have feelings for Kim but he just dont want to show it until the day when they both kissed . At one point Chay just hugs Kim and covered the blanket over them . Chay again got scared and accidentally touched Kim's cock .

Chay got up and quickly said sorry to Kim . After the touch Kim was hard and badly wants to release . " Its..Its ok..okay ." Kim said stuttering . Chay got up and sits on his place . The movie ends and Kim got up and turns on the light. 

He turned to Chay and excuses himself to go to the bathroom for a moment . Kim went inside the bathroom and jerks himself off . He was trying so gard not to moan but he moans out loud making Chay to go check on Kim. 

" Hey Kim are you okay there ? Did you get hurt or did you fall ? ." Chay asks concerned .
" Imm ...mumh.... Im okay ! ." Kim said shouting . Chay leaves from there and went to the bed playing games on his phone . After a while , Kim comes out and sits down on the bed .

He looks at Chay in a seductive way . Chay got confused and suddenly Kim kissed Chay in hungry and passionate way . He slowly layed down on the bed hovering above Chay . Chay was shocked for a minute abd kissed Kim back . After few mintues, they both stopped kissing and catch their breaths .

Kim looked at Chay again deep in the eyes . Kim took off his clothes and helped Chay to undress him . " Hey Chay baby , actually I love you from the first start . And I want to make you mine my love . " Kim said looking in Chay eyes . Chay eyes got teary and hugged Kim tightly .

" Baby why are you crying ? are you okay humm ?." Kim asked concerned . " I ....I li..like you too...but I just d..dont want to...express it ..... ." Chay said while crying . " So you like me baby ?." Kim asked hoping that he will say yes .

Chay nods his head and hugged Kim again . Kim smiled and hugged Chay back . " So shall we continue sweetheart ?." Kim asked pinning Chay down on the bed . Chay nods his  head slowly while blushing . Kim who saw this smirked and kissed Chay again while caressing every inch of him .

Chay moaned in pleasire as Kim suck his neck . Kim found Chay's sweet spot and sucked on it hardly making Chay squirm in pleasure . Kim takes a lotion from the bedside and rubs it on his finger . He inserted one finger and Chay screamed in pain because this is his first time having sex .

Kim stopped moving his finger and kissed Chay's eyes and whispered , " Donr worry baby , I will make you scream in pleasure tonight . Pain is pleasure baby ." He said kissing Chay again and the light were off .

POV : KINNPORSCHE

It was 2:30 am , Porsche was waiting for Kinn in the living room . Suddenly he heard a knock on the door . Porsche quickly ran to the door to open it and saw Kinn covered in blood and he has so many wound and even a bullet on his arm .

Porsche who saw this took him upstairs and placed him on the bed . " Kinn what happened ? How did you get hurt ? ." Porsche asled while sniffing . Kinn was half consious and closed his eyes . Porsche took Kinn's clothes off and cleaned his body with a wet  towel .

After cleaning him Porsche took the emergancy box and treats Kinn's wounds . Some if the wound are deep and painful, Kinn jussed in pain as Porsche treats his wounds . Porsche took the bullet from his arm carefully and placed it on the tray .

There was a knock on their bedroom door , Porsche went to open it and saw Tankhun standing there concerned . " Phi , what are you doing here ? Arent you supposed to be asleep ? ." Porsche asked .

" Porsche , what happened to Kinn ? How did he got hurt that much ?." Tankhun asked while looking at his brother who as laying unconsious . " I....I dont... know Phi ." Porsche said worried . Porsche then continued wrapping and cleaning Kinn's arm .

After a while , Kinn woke up thirsty . Porsche made Kinn sit on the bed carefully and give him the water . " Carefull baby ." Porsche said while helping him . Tankhun helped Porsche cleaning the bed and taking the tray and everything .

" How are you feeling Kinn ? ." Tankhun asled worried while caressing Kinn's cheeks ." Im fine hia ." Kinn said slowly . Kinn lookes at Porsche and thanked him . " Baby you dont have to thank me . After all Im your wife . " Porsche said .

Tankhun left the room giving them some space.  " How did you get hurt Kinn ? ." Porsche asked . Kinn told Porsche that he got attacked by a bunch of mens while he was on his mission . Porsche hugged Kinn and told him to be carefull next time .
" Well next time be carefull ! ." Porsche said sniffing like a little kid .

Kinn smiled looking at kitten all scared and worried about him . " Okay my dear wife . " Kinn said while smiled . Porsche smiled and they both slept that night cuddling.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

275K 7.6K 40
Kidnapped by Kinn, Porsche was hidden away from the mafia that were out to kill him. Why was Porsche taken by force from his own house by Kinn? And w...
276K 11K 60
Porsche will do anything to pay his debts. He gets contracted as a spy by a rival mafia group to track Kinn. Kinn lives by a strict rule, he never sp...
64K 2.4K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
6.5K 388 9
Tired of the draining existence that was being the mafia head, Kinn Theerapanyakul wanted to unwind with a fruitless endeavor filled with sex, a coup...