Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 8 (Lynette)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)

4.2K 36 124
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy everyone yes as you all can see I am dropping another part/chapter to the Genshin lemon stuff. This will be the first lemon I drop for the year 2024. (Was hoping to make it for 2023...but I got sidetrack sadly...) Anywho!

As you can see by reading by the title/person for this chapter it is Yae Miko. She was the winner that tie with Navia in their voting session about two chapters/two parts ago. And because it took me so long to get to these lemon I decided to be nice and give you all both lemon instead having me put both in a wheel and see who win. 

(Mainly wanted to feed the Navia x Aether sipper some crumbs). But both won because people didn't listen fully so here you all are. Don't think this will happen again this a rare thing I did. 

Also this is dropping along side a chapter (well this time a sneak peek) for the my Children of Aether fic. If you can go give that a read if you like. Or if your coming from other there to here. Hope you enjoy what show you all.

I know this made some of you happy for sure. So beside that;

Enjoy. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aether: "Ahhh, this feels nice."

We see Aether taking a dip in a lovely hot spring and nearly sinking into it only with his head sticking out. Aether needed this.

After a few adventures in many regions around the world of Teyvat, helping out many people, doing commissions, and still learning about the abyss, Aether has returned to Inazuma for an excellent time to unwind. He had a nice relaxing day in the hot spring, thanks to his effort.

Why is it just Aether here? It's because Paimon was going to come. But she says she would instead explore some of the vendors around Inazuma for some of the regional threats she had in quite some time. It got a slight chuckle out of Aether, given he knew how that little fairy's stomach was in a bottomless pit.

But Aether didn't mind having some alone time; after spending it with many people and helping them, talking to friends, and just everything...it was nice just for him, Aether thought.

It helps that the hot spring felt so nice on his body and released some of the tension in his body. One thing he has to give Inazuma, as dangerous and crazy as the land of lightning, is that they have some of the best relaxing locations in Aether, in my opinion.

As Aether continued to relax and let many worries wash away, some thoughts appeared in his head: what will he do when everything ends? Before, he had no issue traveling with his sister across the stars and going from world to world.

Now? Tevyat has been one of the worlds Aether has been in the most prolonged looking for his sister. And because of this, Aether has a bond with many people in this world...the lingering thoughts of Should he stay? Should he continue traveling the stars with his sister?.... Aether wasn't sure.

Miko: "My, my what do we have here?"

Aether opens his eyes and does a spit take in the water. Standing out of the onsen was Yae Miko, the head shrine maiden of the main shrine in this region of lightning, A person who loves to put Aether and Paimon in the most unique task. She allows him to be processed by a former Yonkai, the times she tries to get him to dress up as a shrine maiden, and even the point to clean the entire thing to sell her books.

So yeah, it's safe to say Yae Miko has been an interesting person, and here she is not only in front of Aether...she nearly NAKED!?!?! She was only covered up by a towel.

Aether: "Y-Yae M-Miko!?! What are you doing here?!!?" Aether tried to look away, but his eyes occasionally snapped back to Miko.

Yae Miko: "If I haven't lived for 500 years, I would say you hurt my feelings with that comment. Here I am to show my presence and all you can say is why am I here? I'm hurt."

Aether: "A-Ah...um... I'm sorry. I-"

Yae Miko: "I'm only messing with you. You would think, after knowing me for so long, you would be able to tell when I'm dead serious or joking."

Aether: "Ah....well whoops."

Yae Miko: "It's fine. I'm surprised to see you here alone; I expected to see your little fairy little sister."

Aether: "Paimon isn't my little sister....." Aether rubs the back of his head.

Yae Miko: "She might as well be how the two of you relationship is. Anywho, care I join you."

Aether: "Um, sure...I guess."

Miko would only smile as she dropped the towel that was covering her body, causing Aether's eyes to widen before he quickly looked away and tried not to stare at her and make it clear he found her extremely hot.

As mischievous Yae Miko is and something gets on Aether nerve a little, he cannot deny Miko was one of the prettiest and sexy ladies in Teyvat. Her long pink, her chievous smile, her lovely long legs that have some meat to them, and he can't forget how nice tits to butt she has.

Sometimes, Aether would get lost getting talked to by Miko whenever she got him to do some task for her. It doesn't help that he would get caught either by her or mainly by Paimon whenever he stares too long at her while wearing her shrine maiden outfit.

And now here she is, not wearing anything, and it's just the two of them in a hot spring, and Aether is trying to control his thoughts.

Aether: "Um...by the way Yae Miko...um......if not too much to ask...why are you here? And I don't mean in the hot spring....like why are you in this one I'm in. Isn't this the male side?"

Yae Miko: "And here I thought you would be happy to see me, and not question it. But, to answer your question, you do realize who was the one who allowed you to gain access to the hot spring with no issue; it was myself and Ei."

Yae Miko: "And because of that we wanted to give you something without too many distractions. And I took the goodness out of my heart to come down here and grace you with my presence. Maybe someone like you would enjoy someone like me around and everything."

Aether: "Ah, I see. Well, thanks. Honestly, I guess you being here is an actual good thing." Aether had a soft smile on his face.

Yae Miko: *surprise a little* "Oh? Why is that?"

Aether: "I guess it is nice to have some alone time once in a while; I was having some questionable thoughts, to be honest."

Yae Miko: "Care to tell, I don't mind listening when it comes to you."

Aether: "It's nothing too crazy. To be honest, it might matter to you. But it's more about what I plan to do at the end of all of this."

Miko: "Oh?"

Aether: "You already know I'm not from around here, and I wonder to myself whenever I find my sister, I haven't decided if I plan to stay or continue traveling the stars for a home. Teyvat has been the land I have stayed at the longest, even though it wasn't by choice. There are times when I regret it, while other times I don't regret doing many things in this world. And it just...I wonder what will be my final choice at the end of all of this. Being alone in my thoughts would make me...question a lot of things."

Aether: "But just having a great person like you here...it, well, it helps ease my mind a little. So thank you." Aether gave her one of his signature genuine smiles that many have fallen in love with, making Miko look surprised and making her cheek slightly red, soon adopting a soft smile.

Yae Miko: "Jeez, you really have an aura around you that makes anyone fall for you."

Aether: "E-Eh!?!" Aether blush a little. He next noticed that Yae Miko had gotten up from her spot in the hot spring. Many would die to show off her gorgeous body and get a peek at it. His eyes pop out of his sockets as he sees her start making her way over to him. "Y-Yae M-Miko what are you-"

Miko would then bring him in close, having his face basically in between her boobs, causing Aether's face to nearly go nuclear red. But what surprised him next was feeling her gently run her hand through this hair.

Yae Miko: "Always doing things for others and never once asking something in return. You really are a special person." Aether said nothing as he stayed close to her with his flushed face.

They would stay like that for a while, as Aether enjoys feeling Miko's hands rub through his hair, caring for him... it's been a while since this happened. But as outstanding as this feeling is, Aether's body would react slightly differently. It wasn't hard after a bit for Aether to feel how close their body was and the fact they both were naked!

Feeling Miko's boobs pressed against him, her smooth, soft creamy legs making skin-to-skin contact with his, her hot breath hitting him so often, and her hand skillfully waving through his hair like she was polishing the smoothest and most beautiful harp in the land. And it didn't help Aether's hormones; she smelled good with whatever shampoo or hair conditioner Miko put on before coming here. It was intoxicating.

With all these factors, Aether's body would slowly start having the natural reaction most guys in this situation would have. He began to get a boner! Aether try to think of something else; anything!?! Maybe a fight? An animal? But his thoughts would only go back to Yae Miko's captivating smile.

And slowly but surely, Aether'sr cock became rock hard, and Miko would notice.

Yae Miko: "Oh what this?"

Aether: "I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't mean to! It just y-you smell really g-good! And you really p-pretty and-" Miko would put her finger on his lips.

Yae Miko: "No words need to be said, besides..." She whispered in his ear, "Who said I wasn't flattered to have the almighty traveler lusting over my body." Her hand would begin to slowly caress down Aether's body, making his spine jolt him up and shiver down his body in the process.

Her hand would take in every detail of his fine body, his nicely built chest he has worked on from all the rock climbing he has done to his nice abs that become more defined with each passing region he has explored to his nice legs that he took care of that help him carry all the stuff he regularly brings with him. And soon, she would reach her main prize; Aether's cock.

Miko curled her fingers around his shaft, stroking up and sliding a thumb over the tip before bringing her hand back down, her ministration slow but ever so arousing, giving Aether's shaft a few good strokes. Tightening and loosening her hold every few strokes gives Aether a different feeling each time with his dick; as she pumps his shaft.

Aether only let out a whimper and moan as he felt Miko's soft digits wrapping around his cock and stroking it. The feeling of having someone else's finger wrapped around his cock, along with the nice hot-spring water, made the handjob feel even more impressive.

Along with the handjob, Aether couldn't help but look at Yae Miko's boobs/chest; you couldn't blame the guy for looking. Miko was one of the prettiest ladies in Inazuma, maybe in all of Teyvat. Aether has heard the many whispers of some guy in the region who wishes they could only get a peek at. And only wearing nothing but that shrine maiden outfit; it didn't leave much to the imagination.

And Aether felt Yae Miko knew because following suit was a little cheeky giggle from the sneaky fox-lady as she used her free arm and pushed her boobs up, emphasizing them. Making Aether's eyes widen slightly.

It doesn't help afterward; she would push her body against him getting his arm in between her boobs and her hot sweet seductive breath hitting Aether's ears like she was trying to sing sweet utter bliss into him, wanting to lure him into a state of lust, Aether wanted to resist as best he could.

Miko: "Tell me, traveler, how many times have you thought about this type of situation in the past?"

Aether could only groan out as Miko's grip around his cock would keep alternating between a hard and soft grip of strokes, and her every so often twiddling her fingers around the ball of his cock; making Aether's mind nearly roll from the feeling.

Aether: "I...I...a few times..." He let out a husky moan.

This only giggles out of the pink-haired fox lady. With a slight push upward, Miko got Aether to sit on the rocks out of the onsen. Aether didn't need to say anything; he knew what was about to happen, and he would open his legs with no hesitation, licking her lips once before leaning in; a moan expelled itself from Aether as Miko took him into her mouth. Those entrancing lips of hers glided over the head and down the shaft, pursuing partway before sensually sucking back up.

Sucking down nearly half of his cock before coming back up. Miko repeated the movement, locking eyes with him the whole time as she sucked halfway off Aether's cock and backed up repeatedly. Her tongue licks all over the shaft each time her mouth goes down. Her lips had barely grazed the crown before she descended once more, her exhale tickling his groin as she took him in deeper, inch after inch, his twitching dick filling her mouth.

Her cock every so often tickled the underside of his cock; his cock slid along the sides, the strokes alternating between lethargic and sudden, the flicks grazing yet hot and leaving him groaning through gritted teeth, conscious of his volume.

Groaning out, Aether used one of his hands; he dropped it down and scratched her hair a little, causing her to hum around his dick, making Aether feel another wave of pleasure go down his body. Trying his hardest to hold in his voice even though his body would twitch every so often from the fantastic feeling.

A voice Miko was determined to hear more as her eyes fluttered shut as she got more into the blowjob, her head bobbing and taking her deeper down his shaft, those transfixing lips accepting more and more of his dick between them.

Miko: "Gwk, slrp, slrp~" She sounded out as soon his dick hit the back of her throat.

Aether: "Ah..hah..."

Pleasure washing over Aether with Miko started to get increasingly into it and deepthroated him. Her mouth felt so blissfully hot and erotically wet; thank the heavens he hadn't busted a load right then and there. The pleasure fired all around his cock each time his dick hit the back of her throat. Her tongue was doing wonders, licking all over his meat, with her head finding a good rhythm going up and down.

Aether had to thank Ei or something for the simple fact no one had walked in or decided to join them for this event. If someone walked in and saw this...what would be the reaction from most of these people? Being out in a public place with such a bombshell of a person like Yae Miko only made Aether a little more excited. He didn't know he was hiding.

Aether's lips pursed to contain another stiff groan. His eyes fell upon his hottie electro waifu once more, admiring her beautiful visage even as she swallowed his cock – both of her hands suddenly clutching onto his hips, pulling herself down his dick. Moaning around his cock as she took Aether's cock down her throat repeatedly. His tip hit the back of her throat, and it took all his strength not to gasp too loud; his body buckled as a jolt of pleasure shocked through him. It was merely the first of many.

The sensation purged Aether's mind of all rational thought, and he trusted his hips in short, strong motions, practically face-fucking Miko as she wet gawk noise was heard, with Miko taking Aether's cock into her wet lips repeatedly. Humming around his cock even as she slurped her way along its length from tip to base, deep-throating him little in the form of issue.

Aether: "Ah! H-Holy s-shit M-Miko...*moan*..." Aether threw his head back, which brought a little gleeful look into Miko's eyes, seeing Aether's reaction.

Then Miko got a good idea, something she remembered from Aether, removing Aether's cock from her lips for a bit, in turn, confused Aether. But not for long, as she would cup her breasts and hold them up before promptly smothering Aether's cock with them.

Aether: "*gasp* Oh...f-fuck..." He hissed out a moan, feeling her two soft marshmallows around his shaft, unrivaled in his mind, and made all the more erotic as they squished against his pulsating member.

Once Miko knew Aether's cock was firmly in-between her breast, she would go back to sucking the bit of his cock that was sticking out. Swirling her tongue around the bit in her mouth and keeping her arms around her boobs. A lustful fire surged through Aether, and with a labored groan, he pulled his cock back a little – only to shove it back in. Miko cracks a little smirk as his dick plunges between her lips.

Continuing with her sucking on the dick and forcing strained moans past Aether's lips, as guttural as it sounded, it pleased Miko, encouraging her to suck harder, making Aether's toes curl a bit and his lower body shutter. Aether exhaled ragged, harsh breaths as he slammed his hips upward as best he could into Miko's wet tunnel cave.

Losing himself for a bit, Aether couldn't contain himself as his hand would find itself at the back of Miko's head, pushing her down, trying to get as much of his cock into her wet oralist. Usually, Miko would hurt someone if they even attempted this, but because this was Aether, she would let this one slide.

A hum reverberating was the answer Aether got from his action, along the length of his cock as she did her best to suck him off, her lips flush with his shaft as he shoved himself up into her gullet, using her throat more like a cock-sleeve than anything else.

As more Aether was getting into her, Miko didn't mind this in the slightest. A prideful bit of her was showing as she reached the feeling she was the only one who was getting to see the side of Aether, his more animal-like instinct, her lust-filled eyes also holding a reverence.

And feeling he was getting close to his end with how twitchy his dick was becoming, Miko would then activate her electro power making Aether's eyes widen, looking down at her, with her only getting him a mischievous smirk as she held his cock in her throat. Her tongue came up and pressed up and stroked along the underside of his cock. Trying to push herself into his crotch, nuzzling it as if somehow attempting to get his cock even deeper down her throat.

Aether only groaned as his cock throbbed with a burning desire to release, with his monstrous stamina being the reason he had been able to hold out for so long, but knowing he was getting close. As Miko would give him an onslaught of sucks gaggles, and the electro sensation around his cock was becoming too much-

With only a few sucks, Aether's breath got stuck in his throat, and he buckled as he tried to gasp it out, his muscles all seizing tight! And then he busted his load down her throat. There was a little surprise from the first few shots before easing down. Miko month chock-full of his cock, and her nose buried in her chest as best she could, her tongue a hotbed for his cock to rest upon as he gushed untold amounts of cum straight down her receptive gullet.

Nothing but the night sky, cricket sounds, and the breeze flowing through the air; Aether could hear it. The slow, repetitive gulps just added the icing to his orgasm, his dick practically numb as her molten-hot throat twitched around his tip.

Soon Miko pulls back, exhaling a sharp breath and quickly sucking another one in, her bountiful bust heaving with every breath. Aether's breathing was even heavier, pleasurable aftershocks.

Yae Miko: "My, you sure came a lot; you must have been back up a lot, or was that my doing, big boy~." She licks her lip, licking the little bit of cum on her lips.

Aether only gulped as he saw this little action. With a matter of seconds, his cock would spring right back up, surprising Miko a little before she licked her lips.

Aether got a little worried, but then he saw Miko go to the side and bend over.

Knowing he was watching would shake her rear slightly, emphasizing her curvy back. The sight was enough to stir him out of his daze.

Causing Aether to get up to go over to her like his body was moving on its own, feeling up Miko's juicy butt. Feeling how nice and plump it was in his hands, he swore his hand would sink into the soft mounds of flesh and could do this all day.

But he wanted the real prize...her pussy.

He wasn't sure if it was the water or if she was genuinely wet, but seeing her sweet petals only made Aether harder and hornier. Feeling he has done enough messing around and wanting to get the main course.

Aether would start rubbing his swollen tip along her slit – shivering at the little mewl it got out of the sexy fox-lady. One hand cupped his dick, helping guide it, while the other was on her ass. Plump, toned, and refined, sticking up his way, he swore he could make out her small tails twitching, reflecting her anticipation.

After a bit, Aether couldn't contain himself anymore as he slammed into her. His tip speared into her tunnel, and he hilted on the first go, feeling her seize up around his length; sinking into her felt intense, but to hear Yae Miko moan made it so much more so.

He held her hips, sticky vice that smothered him so very tightly even as he drew back, feeling her hotness clamp down on him on all sides and only enticing him in deeper; his hips rocking and penetrating her deeper with every thrust, ceasing only when he was primarily inside of her, only to fuck another husky moan out of her as he plunged back in, his weight crashing into her rear as he did his damnedest to fuck her senseless.

A desire Miko wholeheartedly went along with, her moan euphoric as she gripped onto whatever part of the rocky ground she could get. Miko wanted this...she didn't want Aether to threaten like she was some delicate flower with her pushing her ass back into his groin. He slammed into her from behind – clapping her cheek with every hurried thrust and jolting her forth.

Grunting back, Aether began to thrust in earnest, quick rolls of his hips burying him between her petals and into her moistening core, the sudden clenches around his length never failing to coax grunts and groans out of him. In turn, he let his hands travel up her sides and to her chest.

Where Aether would give her tits a good few squeezes getting Miko to moan out as his hands greedily kept groping them. Seeing and feeling how Miko, one of the most well-known people in all of Inazuma, was moaning for him and her walls tightening around his cock; only fed his insatiable lust at that moment.

As Aether rammed into her like a mere beast, his mind was empty of higher thought as he succumbed wholly to his instincts. His eager fingers sank into her soft, malleable flesh and kneaded her breasts to his heart's content. Her nipples seemed to be a bit sensitive, and he exploited that fact, his thumbs tracing or flicking the little buds and making Miko moan, her insides seizing up whenever he got it just right.

She cried back, her shoulders taut and her back arching, turning to look at Aether and wordlessly beckoning him in close with her hand going to his hair, his lips nearing hers – and with a mutual groan, their lips locked. The over-the-shoulder nature of it made it tricky, their tongues slipping past their lips and wrestling together, but if anything, the added difficulty just made it hotter for them both.

Breaking the kiss, Miko would only moan out in pure bliss as her grip on Aether's hair would tighten. She was making his grunt out. His groin clapped her ass and fucking more moans out of loving shrine maiden.

The sound quickly withers into a mewl as he hits a sweet spot. Aiming for it deliberately, Aether slammed himself between her sopping petals, feeling her searing walls cling to his shaft in the brief moment before he shoved himself back inside her honeypot; the sound of their flesh slapping together was too erotic to ignore, his breathing shallow but fast as he rutted Miko repeatedly from behind.

His pace and passion are unrelenting, giving the electro-element fox no time to recover, catch her breath, and redeploy. Her ass shoving back more assertively, chasing the high that both knew was coming.

With a hunger matched only by a hound of war, Aether would activate his electro element as he battled and rammed himself into Miko. Making her howl out in pleasure and feeling her body hitting a wave of euphoria.

Repeating, pushing her ass back as Aether fucked her to her limit. His thrusts were hastening. He shoved himself into her slick tightness with a fervor rarely seen by the blonde hair traveler, his mind consumed by the passion rushing through him, his cock pulsating against her tightening insides.

Aether couldn't hold out for too much longer. Shoving his sensitive cock into her felt fantastic; rutting her like a beast was too much. His cock aching for release as he pushed it into her tight wet tunnel. Her slight movement only aided with his budding climax, her shapely behind bumping into his groin as he slammed himself forth, the friction rapidly effervescing into something so much more intense!

Aether: "Miko-"

At last, he peaked as he rammed into Yae Miko and spilled his seed within her; leaning up against her, holding her close, he let out a choked grunt, his expression tight as he emptied his balls inside of Miko, her whole body shaking as only could grasp out and husky winded moan. Her whole body was tense as she orgasmed with him. As each spilled of Aether seed inside her as he could – every twitch and throb of his cock preluding the gush he let loose within her

their bodies stiff and shuddering as his seed splashed inside of her, every clench of her womanhood coaxing out another spurt of his warmth.

And slowly, they came down from their high; Aether pressed his body against as he would slowly, after a bit, lift himself while pulling his cock out, with his seed soon after leaking down the twitchy Yae Miko's leg.

Slowly, Miko recovers from cloud nine; she looks down and sees Aether's seed leaking out of her.

Miko: "Couldn't resist cumming inside me could you."

Aether: *scratching his cheek* "S-Sorry...you felt really good."

Miko: "I'm glad you enjoy it, Aether. Now..." Miko would get out of the pool and lay on her side while spreading her pussy lips slightly with a grin on her face. "Care to give another go around?"

He took the open invitation without hesitation, shifting in close and lining himself up – and Miko gently moaned out as he claimed her once more, his length sheathed fully within her tight, quivering pussy, the fullness tapering her voice into another softer moan.

Aether hilted inside of her on the very first thrust, her insides clamping lovingly around him in return. Hissing out a tight breath as Aether drew back, relishing how snugly she held onto his cock before he plunged back inside, fucking a breathy moan out of his partner. His pace was slow to start but quickly gained speed as he got into it – losing himself in the slick tightness that enveloped his shaft. It left him panting, both the exertion and the pleasure that ached along his overstimulated dick. One followed by many more as he earnestly kept up the momentum, his groin clapping her the side of her ass as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her time and time again.

His shaft stirred up the creampie he'd just given her. Some of it even leaked out along his cock as he pumped into her, the lewd sensation only encouraging his thrusts.

Miko: "Mhmmm...just like that~...yes..."

Only grasping a husky breath, Aether leans in and steals a quick kiss. Miko's hand would shift her fingers into his hair to keep the kiss going, moaning into his mouth as they soon got their tongues involved – wrestling with them and prompting him to slow his thrusts; one of Aether's hands reached up and groped one of her large breasts, fingers toying with them and coaxing a mewl out of Miko. Her head tilted back further to allow it to continue, their moans locked between their lips. The moment said lips broke apart, her husky exhalation filled the onsen.

The moment they broke it off, though, Aether's thrusts sped up, plunging himself into her hard and fast, fucking all sorts of hurriedly-stifled noises out of the head shrine maiden. Slick squelches escaped her loins as he pistoned into her, her nectar clinging to his girth as he sheathed himself inside of her.

Miko: "Mhmmm come on... don't stop now...let it all out. Don't hold back, Aether~"

Compiling with the fox-lady, Aether's grunts and groans spilled past his lips as he slammed inside of her – fucking louder, throatier moans out of Miko from the sudden vigor.

Miko: "Mhmmm~ yes! Yes! Right there!"

The lewd voice of Miko melted into a huskier groan when he hit a sweet spot. Eager to please her more, the Aether kept up the pace, his thrusting hips plunging him deep into Yae Miko, scraping all the right places to make her tremble and shake.

And a sudden surprise, Miko let out a surprise eep sound! As she felt, Aether quickly stood both of them, holding onto one of her sweet, juicy, soft, plump thighs as armrest onto his shoulder, as he continued to pound deep up into her. Miko let out a pleasing moan sound as she was surprised by this.

A sound that would that quickly become more frequent as his pace quickened, his cock aching with need as he made love to Yae Miko, his body crashing into hers and her grip on him becoming tight, as her leg holding her up buckling under her weight as he pounded her pussy from below, every harsh impact sending a jolt through her body, her insides squeezing him lovingly.

With his hands soon finding themselves going to her ass, giving them a good squeeze as they sick into her soft flesh, Aether drove himself into her slick, drooling vice, every slight tensing making her tighten wonderfully around him. He couldn't get enough of the sensation, riding the high of pleasure.

Every hard thrust made her cheeks jiggle, and fucking a moan out of the tall woman, pink hair, sexy fox lady, her purple gaze peeking into his through her wet, damp hair. He couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again, to feel those plump lips against his own; he would kiss her again, surprising Miko again. But not stopping nor slowing his hips, pleasure effervescing up his shaft as he slammed into her drooling cunt.

Every thrust threatened to be the one to push him over the edge, his breath catching in his throat and refusing to leave as he pounded her raw, cock pulsating against her wet, smothering heat-!

Until they peaked, sheathing himself inside and cumming inside of Yae Miko, giving her a second creampie. The infusion of warmth was enough to push both of them over the edge, with both of them breaking the kiss, pressing their body close to one another, and activating their electro element, making Aether unload another massive load inside Miko, nearly replacing all the earlier cum from earlier.

Buckling and shaking. Miko's nectar was wet on his groin, but he was too lost in his lust to notice – simply staying sheathed inside of her and filling her up with his seed.

Gradually, the intense rush waned, and shortly after that, Aether pulled out; the two eased themselves to the warm ground as they caught their breath.

Miko would only smile as she held Aether tightly and ran her fingers through his hair, keeping him close. Aether looked at Miko with a soft smile as he gave her a quick, loving kiss. Miko was not expecting that one.

Miko: "You really are a charmer aren't you."

Aether: "Only for the best...thank you Miko."

Miko: "Anytime...dear..."

The two would stay close for the rest of the evening, enjoying each other's company. Until much later, before they had to get out.

The two spoke to no one about what happened that night and kept it a secret for a long time.

Until.....Yae Miko had to explain the baby bump that would begin to form a few months later.

End of Chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that's the chapter. Something for you all while I'm away for a few weeks, hope you all enjoy it.

Hopefully I made some of you Miko fan's happy for this first lemon of her. Don't worried we already there will be more in the future. How soon will see. Depends whichever I can come up with soon or if she win a future voting poll again. 

While on the topic of the next voting poll. While I'm working on a few other lemons, as well as the winner of the Kokomi lemon a few part/chapters ago. You all get one vote; I still don't trust half of y'all to vote correctly. So yeah 1 VOTE!

Here is your next set of characters to choose from. 

Barbara

Chevreuse

Dehya

Mirror Maiden

Eula

Amber

And if you want to see what I also been up to and also vote for others work; you can follow me on twitter; @ DavonCash18

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 1.2K 40
โ€ข โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–-๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค โ€ข โ„™๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐•“๐•–r; -๐Ÿ‹ = lemon,๐Ÿซ’ = not...
709 61 6
โ˜†Just a goofy idea I got while co-op โ˜†Basically, Lumine goes out with a bunch of hot guys and can't decide. โ˜†Paimon doesn't exist. โ˜†English is not...
101K 3.5K 33
ใ€€ใ€€โบ ใ€€"๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?"ใ€€ หš + . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ใ€€ .โบ ใ€€ใ€€ หš ใ€€ใ€€. * ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ ใชใœๆณฃใใฎ๏ผŸ . +ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . โบ ใ€€...
5.8K 47 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...