My Life With BIGBANG

By CharlieFReed

Disclaimer: I do not own BIGBANG or their agency for that matter. This is purely a fanfiction. Imagine you m... More

Chapter 1: Nice to meet you
Chapter 2: New Found Friends
Chapter 3: Accidents Happen
Chapter 4: Appear, Disappear
Chapter 5: The distances, The Changes
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Confession
Chapter 8: Disappointments
Chapter 9: Indirect Confession
Chapter 10: Fun under the sun
Chapter 12: Fresh start
Chapter 13: Happy
Chapter 14: Home
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Meeting
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: Open to public
Chapter 19: Goodbye
Chapter 20: Love...Life

Chapter 11: 'fess up

1.2K 36 0
By CharlieFReed

I was done prepping myself.

I wore something nice like what jiyong preferred: a red evening fitted cocktail dress, paired with a simple anchor necklace, with a simple white blazer and classic black pumps. and to top it off, a black clutched bag.

As for my hair, I didn't do much anything.

I let it down on my side. 

for my makeup? I didn't put much either; just a light make-up as usual with a red lipstick.

as I waited for someone to pick me up, I was looking through my Polaroid photos again. 

it was 8:30 sharp, I heard three knocks on the door. 

I hurriedly ran towards the door that I almost tripped as I opened it.

I saw this huge bouquet of flowers in front of me.

then a thought crossed my mind, is this really happening? I thought this happens only in the movies. a guy knocks on your door with a huge bouquet of flowers. 

then I shook my head and pinched myself. *ouch* it hurts. 

then the guy in front of me moved the bouquet of flowers to his side,

"are you ready?" a deep voice said. 

it was TOP.

"oh, TOP. it's you. yeah, I am." I said as I fixed my dress.

he stared at me from head to toe.

"hmm?"

"well, it's nice to see you in this kind of outfit once in a while," he said. 

and he handed me the bouquet.

"Oh, thanks. but I think I'll just leave this here," I said as I went inside and left the bouquet on top of the dining table. 

I turned my back and noticed that top was wearing a suit minus the tie. 

I should have worn something more formal then.

"is my outfit OK?" i asked him out of the blue.

he made a cough sound and said,

"yeah...you're...nice outfit.." he said avoiding eye contact.

"thanks, top."

"you know what, you can call me by my first name. Seung Hyun. TOP sounds kinda awkward." he said, still no eye contact.

"oh..OK..sorry if you felt awkward, TO- I mean Seung Hyun."

"let's go?" he said as he extended his arm.

I nodded and linked my arm on his right arm.

"where are the others, by the way?" I asked.

"waiting at a restaurant." he said.

"oh..."

"I won the rock-paper-scissor game that's why I came alone. they were arguing over who should come and get you that's why we played the game," he explained. 

I let out a laugh,

"I see.."

and so, we rode a taxi.

"ah... Seung Hyun..."

he cleared his throat,

"I still don't have my license..that's why" he said as he got the door for me.

I wanted to laugh but that will be rude, so I told him a little secret of mine as soon as he went inside the cab.

"I'll let you know a little secret..."

he looked at me,

"I don't know how to drive a car. Only a motorbike and I don't have any license yet, too." I cheerfully said.

he cleared his throat then looked away, and caught him smiling.

the restaurant was just around the block,

"we could have walked." I said.

"I thought it might make you feel uncomfortable."

"Uh, me? uncomfortable walking? pfft..like that'll happen." I said.

he paid for the cab, led me the way, linking arms. 

the restaurant was kind of fancy then I looked from left to right, it was sort of crowded. 

he led me to the table where the others were patiently waiting. 

Seungri motioned to stand up but he got tagged by Jiyong. 

So, when we reached the table, they stood up and bowed.

I was amazed that I myself bowed too. I was wondering why they're doing this to me. 

I'm just some foreigner they met at the airport, an ordinary waitress... in short I'm no idol, just an ordinary girl.

"ah..Lizzie...you're so pretty." Seungri complimented. 

I sheepishly smiled and bowed, feeling the heat on my cheeks. 

TOP pulled my chair and I sat down.

it was just an ordinary dinner with the boys and I noticed they're all wearing a suit, minus the tie. 

I guess I blended in with them in terms of colour: white. 

we talked about their fun experiences about being an idol, their past concerts, their bloopers on stage, well, almost everything about their lives.

I'm really not good at conversing. Every time they ask me about my life, I would dodge the topic. what's there to listen when I got a boring life while they have an awesome life, so far.

after eating dinner, Ji Yong said:

"let's go clubbing"

"eh? but that wasn't a part of the agenda." Seungri said.

clubbing. 

I'm not into this kind of stuff, I easily get bored.

"Oh, come on. just for tonight. besides, we'll be leaving soon." Jiyong said and turned to look at me as he said the word 'leaving'.

as iIheard that word, I felt a little throbbing pain on my chest. as if my heart was being crushed. I smiled,

"let's go. I know a club where we can get a free entrance." I said.

they cheered and we left the restaurant. 

I was talking about the club where I used to work at.

The bouncer, Charlie, recognized me when we got there.

He gave me a bear hug and let us in with no problem. 

we sat at the nearest empty table. 

the guys had a few drinks and Jiyong started to smoke. 

as soon as he lighted the cigarette, I glared at him. 

he must have seen my reaction because he threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. the guys had a few drinks but I wasn't having any.

"why are you drinking juice?" TOP asked.

"I don't feel like drinking tonight. I had too much liquor this week, it's bad for my health."

he smirked.

"I forgot that you're a health-conscious girl." he said. 

I just pasted a smile. I suddenly felt home-sick.

I missed the way how my mom nags me to find work related to my profession and not as a part-time tutor. 

I missed how my nephew would come up to me and hugged me as I get out of the room, I missed how my niece would kiss me goodnight... suddenly, I missed my family.

while thinking about them, I noticed a tear drop running down my cheeks. 

before anyone noticed, I excused myself and went to the ladies' room. 

inside the cubicle, I wiped my tears and sighed really deeply. I went back to the table.

on my way I encountered come drunk guys.

"hey there, pretty young thing." this guy said and his friends were laughing, obviously drunk. 

I took a step back. 

I stared at the guy, and thought he was very familiar.

"why don't you hang out with us, huh?" he said.

"no, thank you. my friends are waiting. excuse me." I calmly and politely said.

as I walked out, he grabbed my hand,

"why are you in such a hurry?"

"let me go" I hissed. 

then it came to me, he was the same guy that I encountered when I was still working here.

"ohhhhh...what a brave girl. reminded me of the girl who used to work here" my eyes widened.

"I said let me go." I said as I pulled my hand away from him.

"you're quite strong..oh wait, you look familiar." he said.

I turned around and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm once again,

"isn't she that girl who used to work here?" another guy said.

"that's right! you're the bitch who used to work here and got me and my buddies kicked out! what a luck!"

"LET GO!" I shouted and got freed from his grip. 

he grabbed my hair,

"you know what babe? I like a strong girl like you. hmmmm...you must be good in bed, aren't you." he whispered in my ear.

I slapped his face,

"you're disgusting... I wish guys like you rot in hell" I said.

he touched his cheeks where I slapped him. his friends started to get up from their seats.

"you bitch, who the hell are you to hit me, huh?" he said as he and his friends started to come closer.

then somebody from my back grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them,

"what's the problem, guys?" Jiyong asked.

"that bitch over there owes us big time. if you hand her to us, we'll make sure to take care of her and return her in one piece."

"stay behind me" Jiyong whispered but I didn't moved an inch,

"it's not worth it, Jiyong, let's just go." I said and pushed him lightly away from the crowd, when suddenly this guy pulled my hair *ouch!*

"hey! let her go!" Jiyong said and started to throw a punch at him while I got pushed away and tripped at a nearby table. 

that's when the fight started. 

after Jiyong threw a punch, TOP came to help him and so did Youngbae. 

there was a lot of damage in the club now: broken bottles & broken tables; shards of glass sacttered all over the floor.

the bouncers came to the scene to stop the fight. 

Seungri was holding TOP while Daesung was holding Youngbae. 

I on the other hand, tried to stop Jiyong. 

I guess he was really mad at them that he accidentally pushed me away and I fell hard on the ground. 

when he realized he had pushed me, Jiyong looked at me with an apologetic face,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." he said.

I can't stand to look at his face with bruises and cuts from the fight. 

he helped me up to my feet, he motioned to hug me when I lightly punched his chest,

"why didn't you listen. I said, it's not worth it! I told you to stop." I said as I was starting to sob. 

then I noticed my right arm was bleeding. 

I looked at it, and there was a cut. 

then I started to cry,

"ah! Liz! you're bleeding!" he said.

the guys must have heard him because they started to come closer and was comforting me.

"aaiiissshhh!!! you are so stubborn! always looking for a fight! let's just go back to the apartment! I can take care of this wound! let's go!" I ranted as I wiped my tears off with my bloody hands, literally.

as I started to walk, I heard Seungri said,

"we should sue them. physical injuries. right?"

"idiot." Jjiyong said as he smacked seungri head.

"eh?! I'm serious!" he said.

"do you think it'll do you anything good if you sued them?" I asked seungri.

"do you think it'll be worth it?... then go ahead and sue them! then they'll know who you are and the news will reach in Korea and Mr. YG will know and go ballistic and your image will be stained. would you like that?" I suddenly burst out as I was really mad at them for starting the fight. 

I could have handled the guy by myself. 

A little scare of "sexual harassment" or "physical abuse" or whatsoever, he would have let me go.

I glared at each of them. and to let out my frustration, I let out a shout, "aaiiiissshhh!!"

then I turned my back on them.

"where's the car?!" I asked them in an angry tone. but no one answered.

"I said where's the car! I wanna go home! I wanna go home and treat your injuries before a fan sees you and blame everything else on me!" I said.

the guys just stood there..then they started to smirk.

"why?! what's so funny?" I asked.

"nothing..it's just that you're so concerned...and you're cuter when you get mad." Seungri said.

I stomped my foot, "aaiisshhh!!!" and sat down and looked at my bleeding arm.

"OK, I'll go get the car." Youngbae said.

and so, we went back to the apartment. 

I was mumbling words in my native language. 

as soon as the door opened I stormed in and got the first aid kit, prepared some towels and ice. in the kitchen, I washed my injured arm and it was still bleeding. 

I was holding the ice bucket full of ice when I turned around I found Taeyang standing.

"what language were you using a while ago."

"it's called visayan."

"oh...dara unnie used to talk in Filipino." he said as he offered his hand. 

I looked at it and gave him the bucket. I looked at his face, his face that was bruised.

"have you seen your face lately?" I asked sarcastically. then started to walk.

he grabbed my uninjured arm.

"have you seen yourself lately?" he said.

I just rolled my eyes.

"ya! Lizzie! I think you're out of bandages and this brown stuff." Daesung said.

"is that so? then I'll go and buy some then." I said.

then they chorused,

"I'll go with you."

not again.

"I'll take Daesung with me. you four stay here and Seungri since you're uninjured; put some ice on your Hyungs' faces. wrap it with this towel and while you're at it, prepare some hot water; the kettle is somewhere in the cabinet. the pharmacy isn't that far; it's just a walking distance." I ordered.

Daesung and I left. 

we got the things we needed. 

on our way back, we had a little chat.

"is it OK if I'll ask you something personal?" I asked him

he smiled,

"depends on how personal your question is."

"well, are you dating someone?"

he laughed.

"typical..." I mumbled.

"dating? maybe, we go out sometimes on our free time. but just to make it clear, I'm single." he said.

"I see.."

"how about you?"

"*sigh* sadly I've been single...forgot how long it has been.."

"do you like someone right now?"

"ummm...me...I don't know...i guess...maybe?" I said awkwardly.

"well, I only have one advice for you, as a friend. don't fall for someone you just met..I mean, choose carefully who you're going to fall for next. find someone who will love you for real and treasure you. and if ever he'll hurt you, give me a call. I'll cheer you up like last time." he said with a smile.

I was a bit confused but I just smiled.

"Thank you for being so kind." I said as I bowed my head.

we were climbing the stairs when we heard voices down the hallway.

"I'm serious Jiyong, let's call off the bet." I heard Taeyang's voice.

wait, did I hear him right? 'call off the bet'?

"I don't want to hurt her, I'm falling for her for real." he continued.

bet... 

they were betting? what bet? I dropped the plastic filled with bandages and they heard me and turned to our direction.

"Lizzie.." Daesung said.

"we can explain." Taeyang said.

I just stood there, I wanted to move but my feet wasn't cooperating with me. 

I blinked twice and gave them a twisted smile,

"OK, explain." I said.

but I heard nothing. 

I turned my back. 

Daesung grabbed me by my shoulder.

"Lizzie.." he said in a soft voice.

"please treat their wounds, I wanna walk by myself and I don't want to see you guys when I get back." I told him.

I touched his hand and walked away. 

I'm pretty much speechless right now. 

I don't know how to react and to think that this could happen to an ordinary girl like me. 

I should have known that they were using me as a past time, for fun. 

how stupid am I and I was starting to like...we bonded! 

I can feel the stinging pain on my injured arm, but that didn't matter to me. 

my chest was aching, I guess, my heart is crying. 

tears rolled down on my cheeks. 

how could they do this to me? what did I do to deserve this. 

they all knew but no one told me about it and to think I considered them my friends. 

Why..how...what bet? I wanted to know their side of the story, but I guess not now. 

maybe later? maybe tomorrow? just..not now..

my phone rang like, let me exaggerate this a little, a thousand times, but I didn't pick it up. 

I didn't even bother to see who it was. 

I want to see my mum, she can help me in times like this. 

I sat down on a bench, watching as cars passed by. I started to stare blankly at the sky. 

the calm, dark sky that was surrounded by beautiful twinkling stars. 

I sighed and raised my arm to try and grab the stars.

"ah... I wish I was a star." I said.

"if you're a star, you'll shine really brightly." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 7
To read the first 5 chapter go to @Alyssa11_12476. My Work. All Rights Reserved © Alyssa__12476. Only on Wattpad & FanFiction.net. If you see this bo...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
45.2K 1.4K 53
This story continues All My Life. Journey with Don and Meryl Gummer as they raise their infant twins, Brady and Mags, and continue to be stalwarts fo...