Best Friends For Life ♾️

By jollylapse

Her mehandi artist asks the name of the groom to hide in her mehandi and she is unable to answer because she... More

copyright
character aesthetic✨
prologue
1. Her name
2. married
3. him
4.
5.How Are You
6. I missed you
7. my nuptial chain
9.TRUST
10. Dadda
11. They knew it

8. I want to talk

36 4 0
By jollylapse

he came back after sometime and she is not in the room.  she went downstairs. despite his neglecting. He  hurriedly grab his wrist watch and  phone as he already changed in his gym wears and went downstairs only to see that she is sitting at the dinning chair with his family. his mother is feeding her fruits and everyone else is talking to her. in other words his family was talking and she is just listening to them. 

descending the stairs he walked towards them. he walked and stood beside his mother face forwarding her. "mom" he tried to get her attention.

"lo bhabhi. here he is. your dearest son" saying so Diksha laughed followed by Dheeraj and Dilip. Daksh looked at them in confusing when his mother eye rolled them. 

"I told you bhabhi that he will surely go to gym. I won the bet" said Diksha getting excited.

"you guys are betting on me?" Sid Daksh giving horrified expression while his dad and chachu both are trying to surpass their laugh.

"ofc my child and you made me lose it." Dhara got up and stood in front of her child putting her both hands on either sides of her waist.

"what the f...." before he could complete the sentence he heard someone.

"language Daksh"

"language bunny" 

all the heads snapped towards Aadhya. she is glaring at Daksh while his gaze is lowered as he said "sorry". he rarely say sorry to anyone and when he say he knows he did something wrong. last time he said sorry was six years ago when he beat up a boy thinking that he is following his sister while he was there to give her phone which she accidentally dropped on the road. now everyone looked towards in eternal shock. 

after a few seconds Daksh turned his face towards his family and saw their face expressions. 

"what? why are you guys watching me like this. what d...."  this time also he didn't got a chance to complete his sentence as someone spoke in between.

"s-sorry, I .... I. didn't meant to. so-sorry" its Aadhya who is now shivering sitting in the same position and continuously mumbling. " sorry. I promise I won't. I won't ever raise my voice. please don't " saying so she held her head in her palms as she is hearing some voices. 

"how dare you raise your voice"

"don't you ever dare to do that again with my son"

"dear slap her hard so she never does this again"

"yeah she for sure needs punishment"

"how dare you...."

"slap her ha...."

"ahhhhhhh"

"don't raise your Voice..."

hearing her words everyones expressions changed shocked to concerning and confusion.  Daksh shook her.

"adhi.....adhi"

"h....hmm?" she looked towards him with a scared expression. he creased her face and wiped her tears.

"what happened? did someone said something?" he asked her calmly and softly pulling a chair sitting beside her. "calm down adhi...no one is saying anything to you. see everyone is concerned for you."

he said looking towards his family and she also turned her face. his mother's face was showing too much concern for her.

"sorry, please forgive me this time. I promise I won't raise my voice next Time." she said looking towards his mother. Dhara came towards her. she told her son to be aside and sat beside her. she cupped her face and kissed her forehead. 

"you know what beta, this kiss of mine always belonged to Daksh. he never lets me kiss anyone else on forehead. not even his father." Dhara giggled and continued "his siblings always complains about this. but today, today I am giving this right to you too. you know why?" and Aadhya shook her head  "because you just said two words and shut his mouth up in a span of second like he does with me. he never did this when Deepu told him to he never did when anyone else told him to but he did when you said. and don't worry I am not scolding you but I am praising you." Dhara patted her back and said further being proud of her "I am proud of you beta. you know what we heard his sorry after 6 years." Aadhya looked at Daksh and he steal his glance rolling his eyes.

"Aadhya" and Aadhya again shifted her gaze towards her mother-in-law . 

"bacche i don....."

"don't call her that mom" irritation was on full display on Daksh's face. 

"and may I know the reason my dear son?" she asked glaring him. 

"no. but just don't call her that." 

"leave him . you listen to me Aadhya. see I know that you have a past trauma. I don't know what exactly happened but I know somewhat your bhabhi told me. I don't even know exactly that how to solve your problem. but I can assure you that you will never feel out of place here. we all will never ill treat you. we all love you beta and there is no need to be afraid of anything. see no one is scolding you. we will always be with you. for us you are more precious than Daksh. so don't cry and do whatever you want." 

After listening to her mother in law's words she broke into tears and hugged her tightly.
"I kn-know that you will never treat me badly be-because......."

"because....?" Dhara is curious to know the reason why Aadhya said these words for her.

"because....." "yes...." everyone else nodded their head 

"I don't know....I just am comfortable with you all" she lowered her gaze 

to lighten the mood Diksha jumped in the conversation "bhabhi you are forgetting something" Dhara looked at her with a 'what' look "are bhabhi gym.....your son......2nd day of marriage.....anddddd our bet" she said giggling. 

"what bet are you guys talking about" said deepali entering the house from the main gate holding her white coat in her left hand and her car keys in the right one. she looked exhausted. she straight went towards daksh who opened his arms and took her in a hug. her body automatically relaxed. daksh creased her hairs slowly. 

"deep where did you go this early in the morning. Don't tell me you didn't return home last night only after saying that you will return in an hour and we should sleep" asked dilip seeing her all exhausted.

"no papa actually I returned home last night. not actually on the time I told you about but I think I returned at around half past twelve. later at around 2 I got a call for an emergency case. I had to rush to the hospital. it was too early in the morning so I didn't disturbed you guys but just dropped a message to bhai" she said still in her brothers arms which gives her all relaxation as it is her happy and safe place.

"you didn't slept whole night and you did a delivery without sleeping?" asked diksha with a serious tone.

"no mom actually it was the case of miscarriage" everyone hissed after listening to her and aadhya's eyes again started getting moist and a long tear rolled down from her eyes. she somehow controlled herself as deepali continued "actually the family was returning back from a late night party and got hit by another car. her baby bump hit some part of the car she was sitting on the passenger seat. she was 7 months pregnant so it affects her badly. sadly it was not possible for us to safe both baby and the mother and even if we have had saved the baby there were just 1 percent chances that the baby could survive. family also wanted the mother to survive to we had to abort her baby and save her." by the finishing of a sentence everyone had tears in their eyes. everyone slowly got hold on themselves. daksh knew that deepali didn't slept whole night and now also it will be difficult for her to sleep after facing this scenes he asked creasing her hairs..

"tired?" deepali nodded her head. "go freshen up and eat something. later take rest and relax yourself." she again nodded her head and went inside. everyone had a smile on their lips looking at the brother sister bond.

"daksh you too take aadhya to your room. she needs some rest and you also have an appointment with doctor at 5 in the evening. I'll send your breakfast in the room itself." said dhara.

"ok mom" 

"and yeah! don't you dare to go anywhere today. I need to talk to you later" she said being serious. and daksh just nodded his head. he went towards aadhya, kept his hands on herr shoulder helping her to got up.

"but" aadhya's word got everyone's attention "I am supposed to cook today. and also I can't rest as I am daughter-in-law of the house so I need to do all the chores of the house." this time dhara slapped her forehead and said 

"beta, what did I just told you. just go and rest and if you don't want to do then, you still have to do. go and rest otherwise I won't talk to you. and yeah don't worry about food. daksh will cook today" she said looking directly into his eyes

"me?" daksh pointed his index finger towards himself

"yes you" said dhara pointing her index finger towards him

"why?" he said removing her finger

"because today is pehli rasoi rasam and you are going to cook for the whole family" she said taking her place on a chair near the table

"what? I aim not going to do that. and what is this pehli rasoi thing?" he asked getting confused 

"are beta ji, when bride cooks first time after her marriage for the whole family it is pehli rasoi" diksha answered his question

"and why am I supposed to do that"

"because you too got married and you will cook for the whole family today. its not only the responsibility of a women to cook. you will cook first time after the marriage so it will be your first rasoi. even I did that after me and your mother got married. I was the first one to cook the first meal after our marriage." replied his father .

"even I did. and now its your turn." this time it was dilip.

"no more time wasting. drop aadhya to your room and come downstairs taking a proper bath and yeah wear something Indian." said dhara pushing her son and his wife towards the stairs.

_________________

daksh settled aadhya on bed and covered her with the quilt.  "now sleep and don't you dare to move an inch from here" she nodded and he left to take a bath.

Aadhya's POV: 

I think this time god listened my prayers. I got married to daksh. I know he used to love me 7 years ago. how I know? Anki told me. who's Anki? Anita my best friend. we all were friends from our high school. Anki and I joined the boarding school when we were 5. because school stared only from 1st grade. he parents didn't had a happy marriage that's why her mother put her in boarding so that she won't have bad impact of that in her life. but I think she was wrong as Anki slowly stopped going to her home and found her happiness in hostel with us. my situation was also not so different. the only difference was my parents had a happy marriage but were not happy with me. whenever I visited my home sorry house they used to fight. they hate me. I too stopped visiting there. 

there was one more person whose situation was way worse than us. "ATHARV"  Atharv rajvansh. 

the only happy souls in our group were daksh 'my bunny' and krish. at first I didn't knew that why bunny joined boarding school and started living in an hostel despite having such a happy family but later Anki told. but she told me the truth little late. if she would have told that before then...... let it be. Anki couldn't attend my wedding as she is doing something very very important I I told her to do but what about atharv and krish. had they also lost contact with bunny. I never saw any picture of these three together on their instagram. bunny too never posts his picture but still his account has more than 10m followers. 

I think I need to tell bunny everything about myself. but will I be able to tell him the truth that I am hiding from the whole world. only maa, papa, bhai and Anki knows the truth. even bhabhi knows the half truth. 

what If I tell bunny the whole truth and he too starts hating me. no no I can't lose him. I can't. but do he still loves me? what if he don't. I did a huge mistake at that time. 

____________________________Flashback__________________________

daksh is sitting on the ground of their college ground holding something in his hands and smiling. he was holding a ring. 

"you can do it daksh. it is what it is. it's either today or never. he said to himself. just when he heard someone yelling his name it was aadhya. he hurriedly put the ring in his pocket and got up.

"bunny.......bunny"

she came running toward him and stopped in front of him. 

"hey...hey...aadhi relax. first breathe. she was breathing heavily and after about 2 minutes she got control over her breaths. as soon as she got normal she said..

"Daksh i want to tell you something" said aadhya to daksh.

"No first listen to me" said daksh being nervous

"O.. ohk say" aadhya was somehow low today

"I am in love with a girl, she is beautiful and also the love of my life from the past 5 years" said daksh being excited "I am going to propose her today" listening this aadhya's face fell more

"Daksh...now listen to me first" daksh saw aadhya with a serious expression as her tone was too much serious

"Yes"

"D... daksh... i.. i.. was... saying that.... i ... daksh... dakshiamgettingmarried" she said in just one go

He didn't understand what to do as his expression changed from excited to knowing nothing...

"B...but aadhya" he was unable to say something as a lump formed in his throat. he gathered himself and said further. "aadhya...marriage? how can you get married you are just 21. your studies are still going on and you are still a child. you are kidding right"

aadhya lowered her head and shook it and answered.

"I know daksh but man papa asked something for the very first time as you know they don't even talk to me. and yeah I met the guy he is very decent and also earns well to feed e properly. they promised that I can continue my studies after marriage." it was all a lie she never met the guys said all this because she didn't wanted daksh to worry about her but to focus on the girl he love little bit she knew that he loved only her. 

"but aadhi" he tried to said further but aadhya cut him in between 

"no daksh. I am getting married and that's my final decision. I am here to collect may luggage only and then I will leave as bhai is coming to pick e up tomorrow. my wedding is on 25th of this month. hope you come" these were her last words and she left.

as soon as she left daksh fall on ground recollecting his and aadhya's memories as how he met her. how he spent time with her and everything.

_______________________________________________________________________________

End

I wish I had talked properly with him. I was there to tell him the truth that I love him and wanted his help but couldn't as I thought that he loved someone else. 

I was thinking when door of the washroom opened and daksh came out wearing his wrist watch. he is looking hot. he is wearing a white shirt followed by a black pants.

I was admiring him or you can say staring him that I dint knew when he came near the bed and stood there. I got out of may staring session when I herd him say

"you can stare at me as much as want but right I need to prepare breakfast for everyone so I need to go. sorry to disturb you." he said chuckling. I diverted mommy gaze from him and control the blood rushing to my face and ears. controlling myself I again looked back at daksh and said

"daksh" he was wearing his watch standing near the side table and hummed. I didn't said anything for a moment and he looked at me to continue. I patted on the bed to gesture him to sit beside me. he sighed and came sit beside me. 

"daksh I want to talk to you about something" he frowned listening to me but looked directly into my eyes as if trying to find something. when I think he was satisfied and got what he wanted he said..

"okay aadhi, you want to talk? we will talk. I know it is difficult and awkward both for you, for us to talk. and this awkwardness will only be removed when we talk. so for now stay in the room take proper rest. I will call you after preparing breakfast. after that in the afternoon after your appointment with the doctor we will talk. okay?" he asked directly looking into may eyes for the answer.

I nodded y head and he went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I think I need to talk to him. I will tell him but I think before that I need to talk to Anki. I need to get in contact with her. where is my phone. where is it?. I started moving y head here and there when I found it on the other side of the bed. I wish she found what I wanted her to. I wish my work is done properly. I also need to tell her about bunny as she also lost contact with him. 

I dialled her number but it was unreachable. uhhhhh. I tried it again but it was of no use. I frustratingly threw Amy phone on bed and decided to take somme sleep till daksh prepares breakfast for the family as it will take a lot of time to prepare for such a big family. thank god I was told to rest. otherwise how would I have prepared for such a big family. I also don't know much about cooking. 

I don't know when I fell into deep slumber while thinking about all this.

~Tbc                                                                                                                                                                                             ~love                                                                                                                                                                                                   ~jollylapse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
10.7M 587K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
62.8K 2.5K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
127K 4.4K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...