They're not allowed to love.

By Heartlessmafia02

18+ š‘©š‘Øš‘µš‘®š‘»š‘Øš‘µ š‘©š‘¶š’€š‘ŗ š’•š’‰š’† š’ƒš’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’š’‚š’Šš’“š’†š’” š’š’‡ š’Œš’‘š’š’‘ š’Šš’š’…š’–š’”š’•š’“š’š š’˜š’‰š’ š’“š’–š’š’†š’”... More

Copyright & Update Alert
introduction
chapter 1. Unware
chapter 2. Surprise
chapter 3. Giggles
chapter 4. Kook
chapter 5. Savior
chapter 6. Held Her
chapter 7. Award goes to
chapter 8. Goodbye
chapter 9. Inauguration
chapter 10. Mafia's
chapter 11. Escaped
chapter 12. Snooping
chapter 13. Roller Coaster
Chapter 14. Jungkook's Love
Chapter 15. Date part-1
Chapter 16. Date Part-2
Chapter 17. Rushed
Chapter 18. Princess
Chapter 19. Master
Chapter 20. Red Wine
Chapter 22. Minho's Birthday
chapter 23. Murderer
Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD
Chapter 25. Red Shoes
Chapter 26. Lady Kim
Chapter 27. To Insanity

Chapter 21. Nightmare

21 3 29
By Heartlessmafia02

             NIGHTMARE

{"Namjoon-shi ! Where we're heading towards?" Dara was breathing heavily due to running behind namjoon.

"Oh my love just few more steps and we'll reach our destination." He cupped her face and pecked on her temples.

Dara frowned at his words, but she has no choice than to follow him.

[Slow cold breeze brushed their bodies, warmth of Sun embracing them. Birds sang love songs. The trees filled with love and leaves danced. Everything felt tingling to them.]

Namjoon pulled Dara into his arms making her blood rushed in her whole body. Her eyes never left his eyes for a second when they broke the hug.

Dara entwines her fingers at the back of his neck, and he leans to Devour her lips.

He snaked his hand around her waist and grab her neck to kiss her. Dara felt his tender lips on Her's. Her lips tasted like nectar and set his soul on fire. Dara's tongue played well with his tongue, moving her lips to sync with his rhythm.  

He stepped back catching some oxygen and holding his butterfly in his heart.

"I LOVE YOU BUTTERFLY. WILL YOU MARRY---"

Sound of gun shots teared there love apart. Dara eyes welled up and she screamed---- "NAMJOONNNN!!!"}

"NAMJOON---" Dara screamed and woke up from her sleep. Her heart was pounding insanely, and her breath wasn't in control.

Dara realized it was a nightmare and gulped hard. It was around 7Am, she called someone...

"Meet me in my office."

DARA'S CABIN

"WHY THE FUCK AM I PAYING YOU, HUH? HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS" Dara yelled and throws the file on the face of her manager.

"I-I'm S-sorry M-ma'am." Mr. Jung (manager) apologized. 

"IS THAT SO HARD TO MANAGE THE ACCOUNTS FOR YOU." Dara pushed all the other files lying at her desk.

"M-ma'am i-it W-won't---"

"GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT." She yelled.

"M-ma'am..." Mr. Jung saw her red shot eyes which were enough to make his heart sank in deep pit of his stomach. Without a word he took the file and left the cabin.

Dara took a sigh and rest her back on the chair, that nightmare was lingering in her mind, she was experiencing foreign feelings in her heart, her attention directed towards a phone call.

"Good morning my butterfly." Namjoon's deep yet cheerful voice calming her fear.

"Morning Joon." Her raspy voice didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Hey are you okay? Why you're sounding like that? Should I come to you sweetheart?" He got worried.

"No, no joon I'm fine. I was unable to sleep properly last night, nothing much." She replied taking a deep breath.

"Then why don't you stay at home? Ah who told you to overexert yourself." He sighed in disappointment.

"I'm fine joon you just don't worry. Hey, did Ihrin's got discharged from the hospital?" she asked

"No, I called Jungkook, and he told me that around 4 pm she'll get discharged." He replied

"I'll pick them from the hospital, you need not to worry hmm. Okay now I'll head to the hospital" he said.

"Yeah! Namjoon just take care of yourself." Dara's voice became shaky, and her tears welled up at the corner of her eyes.

"I will love." He gave a kiss and hang up the call.

Dara sighed and someone knocked the door.

"Good noon boss" A tall masculine man bow to her at a perfect 90°angle and walked closed to her desk.

"I've been waiting for you Liam." She gave him a pale smile.

"Liam, I want you to guard Kim Namjoon from a distance." Dara explained why she called him.

"I will Boss but He already has his bodyguards." Liam replied

"My enemies already targeted Ihrin once and I won't tolerate if someone target him." Dara was concerned about Namjoon's safety.

"Okay boss." Liam leaves her cabin and heads to do what his boss Asked him.

EVENING 6 PM

Doorbell ranged and soon the Dara received Ihrin, Jungkook and Namjoon.

Jungkook made ihrin sat comfortably on the couch. The maid bought tea for of them.

"How you're doing Ihrin? I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you got discharge." Dara sounds pale and tired.

"I know you were busy in the office, and I had Jungkook and namjoon hyung by my side." Ihrin's smile was fill with gratitude.

"Okay so now Ihrin you have rest, me and jungkook will leave now." Namjoon's words earned everyone's ears.

"Yes hyung even I'll will take a hot water bath, urgh! I'm so tired now." Jungkook yawn and stretch his body.

"Wait guys, I want you to stay here. Please let me show some hospitality to you guys." dara request them to stay even ihrin made puppy face to convince jungkook.

Both agreed to stay , Jungkook and namjoon went to take a bath and dara asked her maid to prepare rooms for both them.

"I heard what you did with Sherlin and the man who spiked my drink." Ihrin turned cold when jungkook and namjoon left the alone.

"They deserved that."

"I see but Dara it was too much. You become a monster in rage." ihrin sighed and fold her arms over the chest.

"I could turn this whole city into graveyard if someone tries to target my loved ones." Dara gritted her teeth.

"Fine I understand what you did before but now you've asked Liam to keep an eye on Namjoon Hyung, why?" Ihrin felt delusional by dara's action.

"I... I'm just protecting him."

"Gosh!" Ihrin rolled her eyes on Dara and went to her room.

After half an hour, four of them had dinner which was cooked by Dara. Namjoon noticed Dara was lost in some other world, he want to talk but he hold himself because of Jungkook and Ihrin. Jungkook and Ihrin was very tired, they head to their rooms.

"Butterfly has something happened?" Namjoon's deep voice give her chills.

"Nothing happened Joon." Dara said while cleaning the kitchen counter.

Namjoon toss her, hold her from waist and made her sat on the counter. He slowly leans at her lip level. His eyes grew cold yet full of love and concern for his butterfly.

"You know I hate whenever you hesitate to express yourself." He lower his pitch making Dara go weak on her knees.

"I-I w-was worried about you." Heartless mafia shuttered for the first time.

He Chuckled and says---- "Don't be. I'm here to hold you Butterfly." his voice grew deeper and his hot breath was fanning her face.

Pink tint grow on her cheeks, her heart raced and she bite her lower lip.

"Ummm...Hmmm don't be selfish by biting your own lips, let me help Babygirl." he whispered more temptingly over her lips.

(*act fool, act fool, act fool...)

In mere second, he smashed his lips with hers. Her heart sank in a deep pit hole, she cupped his face, giving him more access to devour her lips. His heart skipped many beats in contrast Dara's heart was pounding in animalistic pace. Their tongue fought in their mouths like sword, moans and groans filled in the air. Namjoon's hand trailed down to half exposed thigh and started caressing , he hold her eyes in his eyes. Both were breathing heavily and his words felt divine in Dara's ears...

"YOU'RE MINE BUTTERFLY. AH! YOUR HEART AND EVERY INCH OF YOUR SKIN I OWN."

Namjoon trailed down his lips to her neck . Place soft kisses and he sucked the flesh over her collarbone.

"Ummm... Ahhh! NAMJOON."

{Anyone needs holy water here?

Do vote, comment and Share.

Happy Reading!} 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 251 12
ā€¢š…šˆš‘š’š“ š“šŽ š‹šŽš•š„ā€¢ āž› š–„» Ö“ Ū« Ö¼ Ö“ Ū« É¢į“‡į“›į“›ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“€ į“Šį“Ź™ ÉŖźœ± į“‡į“€źœ±Ź, į“€į“› ŹŸį“‡į“€źœ±į“› į“›Źœį“€į“›'źœ± į“”Źœį“€į“› į“‹ÉŖį“ į“ŠÉŖźœ±į“į“ į“›Źœį“į“œÉ¢Źœį“› į“”Źœį“‡É“ Źœį“‡Ź€ źœ°į“€į“›Źœį“‡Ź€ į“›į“ŹŸį“… Źœį“‡Ź€ į“›į“ źœ°ÉŖÉ“į“… į“€ į“Šį“...
43.2K 3.1K 19
š¼š‘”'š‘  š‘Ž š‘ š‘”š‘œš‘Ÿš‘¦ š‘œš‘“ š‘—š‘¢š‘›š‘”š‘˜š‘œš‘œš‘˜ , š‘Šā„Žš‘œ š‘–š‘  š‘Žš‘š‘¢š‘ š‘’ š‘ š‘–š‘›š‘š‘’ š‘ā„Žš‘–š‘™š‘‘ā„Žš‘œš‘œš‘‘ š‘š‘¦ ā„Žš‘–š‘  š‘œš‘¤š‘› š‘š‘Ÿš‘œš‘”ā„Žš‘’š‘Ÿš‘  . "š½š‘¢š‘›š‘”š‘˜š‘œš‘œš‘˜...
5.6K 147 14
š—” š—±š—®š—»š—“š—²š—暝—¼š˜‚š˜€ š—ŗš—®š—³š—¶š—® š—š—˜š—¢š—” š—š—Øš—”š—šš—žš—¢š—¢š—ž š˜„š—µš—¼ š—°š—®š—ŗš—² š˜š—¼ š—¶š—»š—±š—¶š—® š—³š—¼š—æ š˜š—®š—øš—¶š—»š—“ š—暝—²š˜ƒš—²š—»š—“š—² š—³š—暝—¼š—ŗ š—µš—¶š˜€ š—²š—»š—²ļæ½...
49K 2K 11
š–š”šžš§ š“šššžš”š²š®š§š  š«šžšœšžš¢šÆšž š¦šžš¬š¬ššš šž šŸš«šØš¦ š®š§š¤š§šØš°š§ š¦šžš¬š¬ššš šž, š°š”ššš­ š°š¢š„š„ š”ššš©š©šžš§ ššš§š š°š¢š„š„ š“šššž...