Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

59| love is in air

3K 256 138
By niabhatti

After a while Zaayan walked inside Ayaan's room as he was done with tuition almost half an hour ago.

Zaayan found him laying on his bed using his Ipad. Ayaan looked up at his brother and ignored him his brother should know better because he hates surprise tests.

Zaayan of course won't apologise but he tried to make his mood better.

"Ayu?" Zaayan called lovingly.

"Hmm?" Ayaan replied still playing games.

"Khana order krna hai." Zaayan said.

Ayaan looked up surprised they don't usually order in.

"Okay." Ayaan said.

"Kia khaoge?" He asked.

"Kuch bhi!" Ayaan replied.

Zaayan laid next to him and opened his arm so that Ayaan can cuddle him but the 10 year old wasn't ready to budge.

"Pizza ya burger?" Zaayan asked.

"Pizza fries." The boy replied.

"Okay! Starters garlic bread ya wings?" Zaayan asked.

"Potato wedges." Ayaan replied

"Dessert me? Pudding ya pastry?" Zaayan asked.

"Chocolate lava cake with one scoop of vanila ice cream." Ayaan replied.

"Ohh!" Zaayan said as he can clearly see the anger.

"Drinks! Apple juice ya orange juice?" He asked again.

"Black cola chilled." Ayaan pressed.

Ice cream and cola something his brother would never allow at the same time but he decided to test him.

Zaayan tilted his head and paused ordering for a second as he looked at his youngest brother with a scowl on face.

Ayaan looked away.

"Okay. Aur kuch?" Zaayan surprisingly replied.

Ayaan looked at him with shock.

"Sachi?" He asked with his eyes shining.

"Ek shart pe." Zaayan said.

Ayaan sighed he knew there must be some cash.

"Yahn ajaou bas." Zaayan pulled him closer and threw the doremon on floor.

Zayaan ordered burgers for himself and Raayan and pizza for their mother he quickly placed the order and hugged his brother.

"Me gussa hu." Ayaan said.

"Aur wo kyu?" Zaayan asked.

"Apne kyu mam ko bola mera test le?" Ayaan pouted.

"Test hi toh tha Ayu relax." Zaayan pecked his head.

"Acha result nhi aya to daantoge?" He asked.

Zaayan shook his head.

"Aj ke din ka bhot daant lia." Zaayan kissed his cheek as he rested his head on his brother's chest.

Hammad walked inside a beautiful studio he was mesmerised by it. Each corner of the luxurious studio was filled with art.

The warm vibes with scented candles and exquisite lighting made him feel happy. He have always loved places like this.

The studio was rich classy yet warm and cozy something he always likes. The idea of getting his office like this made him joyous.

Hammad was just asked to choose an already furnished cabin he didn't get to design it by his own but now he will. Now he will add his touch into it.

"Hello sir?" A beautiful girl with crisp white shirt and black sleek pants hair tied in high ponytail came to him.

"Hello. This is Hammad Ahmedaani I am scheduled for a meeting with Miss Neha Ansari." Hammad replied.

"Sure sir just wait for a minute mam is just about to wrap another meeting." She said.

Hammad nodded and settled on the couch there. Few minutes later the assistant asked him to enter the office.

Hammad was greeted by the sight of Neha arranging her files.

"Hello Mr Ahmedanni please have a seat." Neha said without even looking up.

Her angelic voice sent butterflies to Hammad's belly.

As soon as she looked up Hammad found himself slipping in deep love. She was the most gorgeous girl he have ever seen.

A ringtone of phone brought Hammad's attention back.

"I am so sorry I have to take this please sit." She apologised as she picked up the phone.

Hammad doesn't wants to gawk on a person but he couldn't help himself the girl standing in front of him was nothing but a goddess. The way she was talking or the way she was playing with her hair. The little apple pen behind her ear every thing seemed perfection.

"Sure see you soon bye." Neha's enchanting voice came and Hammad quickly schooled himself.

"Sorry about that lets begin shall we?" Neha settled on her chair and asked Hammad.

"Sure." Hammad replied in professional tone.

"It's about your office or your cabin?" Neha asked.

"We need to do an entire floor including my cabin." Hammad replied.

"Oh I see." Neha replied.

"Do you have something in your mind or should I show you some catalogues?" Neha asked.

"Catalogues will be fine we can customise it later right?" Hammad asked.

"Sure." She replied.

The conversation flowed as they discussed about Hammad's office.

"We will have to do everything from scratch because the damage after fire are bad."

"Oh sure." Neha replied as they continued talking about it.

"Apki koi specific deadline ha?" Neha asked as she removed her spectacles.

"I think I can give a month time." Hammad replied.

"Great than I think we can begin with it from day after tomorrow Thursday all right?" Neha asked.

"That works." Hammad replied.

"Will be looking forward to work with you." Neha said.

"Same. Thank you for your time." Hammad grinned.

Neha nodded.

Hammad was escalated he was sure that he is in love.

Since the entire floor wasn't operational the staff was divided on different floors and the chaos was driving Haider crazy he so wants to bang his own head.

He decided to leave the building for a while there was a small coffee shop in front of his office so he decided to take a break.

Haider exited the building and made his way towards the cafe he frowned when he found the cafe shut.

Before he can anybody he heard the voice he followed the commotion and he found a little probably 14 15 year old boy loading things into the exact cafe he was here for.

"Jaldi jaldi kroo." Someone shouted and young boy flinched as he dropped the box.

Haider rushed to him to help him.

"Ap theek ho beta?" He asked the boy.

"Kia karahe ho?" A girl voice came in.

Haider turned around as he started speaking before looking at the person he hates child labour.

"Apko dikh nhai raha bacha ha wo.." He stopped midway as he found Mirha standing there.

"Haye Allah ye kia tumne?" Mirha ignored Haider and ran to pick the box the boy have just thrown.

"Appliances thi us box me yar kia karte ho?" Mirha scolded the boy.

"Wo bacha ha tum aise baat nahi krsakti usse!" Haider chided her.

"Don't pretend as if he is my employee koi child labour nhi horaha yahn" She snapped at Haider as she picked up the box.

"Bache se kaam karana child labour nahi ha to kia ha?" Haider asked with folded arms.

"Agar koi cheez bhi tooti haina Minhaz to me tumhe chorungi nahi tum doge phir iski payment!" Mirha snapped at the boy.

"Mirha relax wo bacha hai! How can you even ask him to do this stuff for you shouldn't he be in school? Aur agar wo kisi majboori ki wajah se kam karaha raha toh you can not treat her like this." Haider's tone was firm.

Mirha kept the box aside and walked closer to Haider.

"Chota bhai ha yeh mera!" Mirha said with a tight lipped smile.

Haider felt so awkward he felt like a chump for doing this.

"Besides wo school me isliye nahi ha kyu ke vacations ha?" Mirha replied.

"I am sorry I didn't know." Haider replied.

"Well now you do." Mirha was seriously stressed so she was in foul mood.

"By the way tum yahan?" Haider asked.

"I am opening my bakery here my first ever bakery." Mirha smiled.

"Congratulations Mirha." Haider congratulated.

"But don't you live too far?" He asked.

"My baba decided to move because he wanted my business to flourish." Mirha replied.

"Its such a great news! I am looking forward to it." Haider was suddenly so happy.

"Thank you ap yahn aksar ate ha? She asked.

"Actually roz ye samne mera office hai!" He pointed at the building.

"Oh I had no idea." Mirha smiled.

"This was a cafe and I loved their coffees so I am hoping apke yahn ane se meri coffees kam nhi hongi." Haider teased.

"Well apne mere hath ki coffee pee nahi ha! I am sure ap din me do bar aynge." Mirha said proudly.

"Can't wait!" Haider replied.

Mirha raised her brows.

"For coffee ofcourse." He replied.

Mirha laughed.

"Do you need any help?" Haider asked.

"No thank you I have got it covered hamari Saturday opening ha would love to see you than." Mirha said gently.

"Sure." Haider replied with a smile.

"Me chalta hu." Haider said.

"Haider?" Mirha called.

"Coffee?" She asked

"Ap banaegi?" Haider asked

"Ji!" Mirha replied with grin.

"Toh phir zarur." Haider said.

"Minhaz saman load krwado please." Mirha said to her younger brother.

"I will help you." Haider took box from the young boy's hand and Mirha guided them inside.

The cafe was small and smell of paint was all over.

Mirha gestured Haider to sit on the chair as she walked towards the kitchen. The kitchen was empty but the coffee machine was there.

Mirha quickly made a nice latte and walked back to outside. She gave Haider his coffee.

The coffee was little too sweet for Haider's liking but he was ready to drink this with a smile. He loved it.

"Its amazing! Thank you." Haider said to her.

"Did I officially made my first client?" Mirha asked with a smile.

"You did." Haider grinned but frowned the next second as he looked at his watch.

"Shit! 4 bajne wale hai." Haider quickly put the cup down.

"I have to goo! See you soon." Haider smiled and rushed to his office.

Mirha felt glitters in his presence.

Harib and Aiza set down after a whole day of resolving the issue the workers were all robbed the machinery was stolen as five armed men broke into the factory.

Thankfully there was no casualties or any injuries but the faced alot of financial damage.

Harib and Aiza promised to compensate all the workers and ensured them that more safety measures will be taken.

"Want to have dinner?" Harib asked as it was already 9:30 pm.

"Absolutely! I am starving!" Aiza replied while while tying her hair in bun.

"Harib?" Aiza said

"Ji?" Harib replied.

"I am just not able to understand everything! Security guard kaha tha?" Aiza asked.

"I seriously can't connect the dots wo pure din ke liye gayab hogaya?" Harib replied.

"I think he have some involvement in it." Aiza said.

"I suspect him too! Mene police ka uska naam dedia ha let's hope for the best." Harib replied as he parked the car infront of Lahore's famous restaurant.

They both settled down on the rooftop of haveli restaurant old Lahore. Aiza was shivering even though she was wearing shawl. The weather was unusually cold because of rain.

"Do you want jacket? Gari me jacket raka hai." Harib asked.

"I am fine." Aiza replied with a small laugh.

"Ap ajj raat ko nikal rahe ha?" Aiza asked.

"I am to tired to leave right now! How about subha hote hi hum dono sath ghar ke liye nikal jaye? Hotel ki booking hui ha lets just sleep now." Harib said.

"Sounds like a plan." Aiza grinned she was secretly hoping for Harib to suggest this.

"I will drive too." Aiza said.

"Sure sure." Harib replied.

Both of them enjoyed a peaceful dinner with comforting conversation unknown to the fact that they are falling for each other.

After dinner when Nazia was in kitchen doing something she felt someone hugging her from back she didn't have to turn around.

"Agaya dimag thikane pe?" Nazia asked.

"Mama sorry na!" Haadi apologised.

"Bhaiya ne bhot sara homework karaya tha zabardasti me thak gaya tha mama." Haadi said.

"Thak jane ka ye matlab nhi hota batameezi kre!" Nazia scolded.

"Sorry mama ainda misbehave nahi karunga." Haadi apologised.

"Jau Hammad se bhi sorry krke aou! Phir room me aou baba samne baat krenge." Nazia put the washcloth on counter and left kitchen.

____________________________________
Hi guys! I hope you guys liked the chapter.

How was the chapter?

Any favourite scene?

Which couple you guys liked more?

Any suggestions?

Please share your views.

Next update after 115+votes and 115+comments.

Thank you
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 16.8K 92
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
706K 31K 41
♕︎𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬♕︎
72.5K 6.9K 28
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...
19K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....