A Trios Love (MxMxM)

By inner_child_2020

A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenl... More

1: got the job
2: calm down
3: little space
4:baby sitting
5: babysit clean up
6: little for the day pt 1
7:little for the day pt2
8: Play date
9: ow my tongue
10: it wont happen again
11: late night games
12: i can be your daddy
13: vampires?
14: questions
15: rules, punishments ect
16: family nightmare
17: fit of rage
18: new people
19: jules play date
20: sage pt1
21: sage pt2
22: Big Boy date
23: big boy date pt2
24: smut
25: drink!
26: Alarm
27: outside
28: Glitter
29: abducted
30: hes not a good man
31: slipping
32: little in front of him
33: tantrum
34: sleep info
35: a letter
36: Will
37: being home
38: Josh hang out
39: seperation anxiety
40: movie.
41: Josh comfort
42: bed time
43: Guilt
44: confession
45: The talk
46:All together
47: argument
48: Wills mums
49: The Mark
50: the basement
51: a talk with the thing
52: Found Him
53: father son bonding
54: Never Ever
55: I Love You
56: little united
57: therapy
58: Josh leaving
59: Give It A Go
60 The War
61: reunion
62: smut!!
63: Ezras best idea
65: playing cupid.
66: A talk
67: brother chat
68. self lock down
69 Even if i die
70 what?
71 wheres josh?
72: Wills breaking
73: big play date pt.1
74: he knows a guy
75: Josh
76: future talk
77: the talk
78: Claude Frollo

64: senting

2.5K 86 16
By inner_child_2020

"Ummm." I looked down now, realising they don't like it.

"Oh my life." Daddy said, seeing the pool. "How did you do this?" He was shocked and kinda seemed a slight bit angry but also impressed. "In half an hour?" He added. I had tears in my eyes. I thought they were going to be happy, but they're not really. It's more like the way they acted when I thought painting the walls was a good idea, and we couldn't get it off. Or when I put glitter in the carpet to make it pretty. Every time I leave the play room, I always have glitter on my now.

"Sowwy." I pout. I looked up through my eyelids. Dada seemed more angry than daddy.  Dada sighed and left the room for a minuet, causing the tears to fall from my eyes. I didn't want him to be angry. "I'm sorry, Daddy." My voice cracked, and Daddy picked me up. "Don be mad." My lip quivered.

"It's okay, bub. Dada's just really stressed out. He'll be okay in a minute. Let's go get Ezra a towel, and you both are helping clean this up." He looked over at Ezra. He also had tears in his eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know he'd get mad. It's just really hot." He apologised, hiding himself. "I'm really sorry." His tears were also falling. Daddy walked to the cupboard.

"It's okay, Ezra. We left you two alone for half an hour, we should have expected something to happen, we weren't thinking. Here, dry up." Daddy looked away, holding out the towel to Ezra, who happily took the coverage and dried off, wrapping it around his body.

"I wan Dada." I cry. I missed him. He's been gone too long. I need him back. My therapist tells me i need to change my way of thinking. Instead of thinking he's never coming back, I've just replaced it with a need for him, but that's not what she meant. I know that. But meh. Small steps.

"Dada will be here in a second he's just taking a breather." I pout.

"Dada mad at me." I pout tears threatening to fall again.

"Not at you, baby, at the bad guys. He's just in a bad mood." He set me down on the end of the bed. "You know when a lot of bad things happen to you in a row and you don't feel good?" He asked. I nod. I felt sad most of the time. "Well, that's Dada right now. A lot has happened, and he's just in a bad mood. It's not at you, okay?" I nod, understanding. I still blamed myself.

"I'm sorry, it was my idea. He was too little to understand it was a bad idea. And I just thought it would be fun." Ezra stood next to us, towel wrapped around his shoulders like a Cape.

"It's okay, both of you. It was a bad idea, yes, but it's happened, and now all we can do is fix it. Josh will be in soon. He's just taking some deep breaths. I'm gonna go out and talk to him. Are you going to be okay?" He looked at me. I pout again. It's already been too long, but I nod.

"Not long." I demand. He agreed before leaving.

"Come on, Georgie, let's scoop up the water with the sippy cups and pour it out the window." He took my hand and led me to the pool, and we started grabbing cup fulls of water and pouring it out the window. I was trying to stop my cries. I understood that daddy didn't blame me and everything, but I still felt bad. "It's okay, Georgie. You're not gonna get in big trouble, I did most of it." I was sniffling while pouring the water. My arm was beginning to hurt. They've been gone too long. I sad down next to the box and just started crying. Ezra got scared and tried to calm me down. He touched my shoulder, and I started screaming. I didn't want to be touched. I just wanted my caregivers. I didn't know how to communicate that, so I just screamed. The scream caused Ezra to step back in fear, not knowing what to do.

WILLS POV.

I left the room. I intended only a few minutes at ost that this was going to take. Josh was slumped against the wall, head in his hands. I could see tears leaving his eyes. I silently sat down next to him. I've never seen him cry. Even when George was taken back at my mother's, he never cried. And here he was, tears falling now his face.

"I nearly yelled at him." He states. His voice broke. "I nearly snapped and yelled at him." He says again, I stayed silent, allowing him to get everything off his chest. "I don't know what I would have said, but it would have broken him. I'm so tired and stressed that I nearly took it out on him. His little heart is breaking because I nearly couldn't contain my anger, that I don't even know why I'm feeling. It's something littles do. They get into things and make things. I know Ezra he makes things like that all the time. Why am I so mad. I didn't want to get mad at him, so I just left. Now he's in there crying." He vents. The stress has really gotten to him. "I'm so tired. I can't sleep it so fucking hot. So I'm tired. And I just saw the mess we have to clean and I just boke." He took a breath. "So many have died too. I have letters from the pack coming in tear stained responding to my letters that inform them of what's happened to their loved one. It's so painful." He cried. I wrap an arm around his neck and get him to rest his head on my shoulder.

"I know, it's hard writing those letters." I place my fingers through his hair and scratch his head soothing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned his head to being in my neck.

"It's so difficult, I know I should take it out on him. He's really young right now. He's just doing what he thinks is a good idea with the sway of an, I presume, mentally 5 year old who's creative with his ideas. I should have known something like this would happen, and it isn't even that big of a deal. I don't know what it is." He sighed.

"You're tired, you're hot, you're stressed, you're overwhelmed. But now we know not to leave him alone with Ezra or we get a pool in our room. Which is impressive, I must say. They must have worked efficiently to be able to do that. And where did they get the tarp?" Josh laughed in my hold, causing me to smile.  "Here's the plan, okay? We're gonna clean up and put a cold washer on your head, and you're going to have a nap, I'll keep an eye on George. No more work for a minuet or two. It's time for your brother to tag in." Josh sighed before pulling away, wiping his eyes.

"Thank you, my love. I'm just being irrational -" He was cut off by screaming from George. We both freaked out, running into the room. Ezra stood wide-eyed, hands up in surrender, showing he didn't do anything.

"I don't know what happened, we were scooping water out and he started crying then I tried to touch him and he started screaming." Ezra explained faster than I could properly comprehend. Josh ran up to George.

"It's okay. You're not in any trouble. Can you go out and grab some of the buckets from the garden shed? It'll be much faster than using sippy cups." Ezra nodded and ran off still only in a towel.

"Georgie darling. It's okay, it's me, Dada. What's wrong, baby?" Josh asked by Georges side before picking him up and placing him on his lap, causing George to scream louder. J gave him a small smile, walking up to them. Josh didn't seem to know what to do. He's delt with screaming George for ages and still didn't know what to do, I kind of found it funny. He seemed so perfect to me, like he knew what to do at all times.

When I got to them. George stopped for a second to catch his breath before staring to scream again. I blew air in his face, causing him to stop and look at what it was when he stopped, I  put his dummy in his mouth. He realised it was me and held out his hands for me to take him. I agreed and took him into my arms, rocking him back and forth. George calmed down, breathing heavily and sniffling snot back up his nose. I grimaced before grabbing a dirty shirt and holding it to his nose for him to clean.

"Blow." I instructed, and he followed, blowing his nose until it was empty. I wipped the snot from his upper lip and rocked him a little. Josh ran his hand through his sweaty hair he looked hot but I knew now was not the time to think about that, he's stressed the poor guy, he needed a sleep and he gets the bed this time.

"Want to tell us what the matter is?" I asked, wiping his hair out of his eyes before wiping his tears from his cheeks with my thumb.

"Dada mad at me an hates me. My awms, huwt. Me feels bad. Dada do hawd wowk ands me make wowse. An It's hot." He started crying again. I rocked him back and forth, trying to calm him down.

"I'm not mad at you, baby, I promise." Josh spoke up, scaring George. George held his hands out for Josh to take him, and he did. "I'm sorry I scared you, baby. I don't hate you. I really don't. I love you, Georgie. I really do. I don't know what I would do without you." Josh buried his face in Georges neck before just placing his head on his shoulder. He rubbed his neck against Georges, and I knew what he was doing.

He felt protective. I saw some of the letters he was sent. Lots of threats. He was senting George. Basically, it was a temporary mark telling others that George was his and that he would do anything to keep him safe. As well as Mark a promis to keep him safe. A way a wolf shows their love. I smile. He did the same to the other side of Georges neck. Giving him a small kiss on his forehead.

"Do you know what I just did, Bubba?" George had a pout before he shook his head.

"He sented you." Ezra walked into the room. "It stinks." He gave a disgusted look.

"What sent?" George asked, looking at Josh curiously.

"Other wolves and smell that I'm yours. That's how much I love you. I could never hate you, bub, okay? Any mess you create, any stress I'm under, I will always  love you. I don't care what happens, okay? You and will are the best things that have happened to me." Josh says, smiling at George. This seemed to have made him happy.

"Does senting stink?" I asked Ezra, a wolfs nose is sensitive, while I couldn't smell any difference before or after the senting, but it was obvious Ezra could smell a difference.

"Mmhmm." He had his nose plugged. "After a senting, it's very obvious who's taken. Only when it first happens is it bad. After a bit, it should be fine." He explained. That's strange but fascinating.

"He's not being serious. There is just a change in smell in the area, and he's one of the only ones who hates it that much. He just doesn't smell like George to anyone else. He smells like mebut it's just strong, and that's what he doesn't like." I nod understanding.

"Do you ever send me?" I ask, curious. I wouldn't feel hurt if he didn't. I was just wondering.

"Every God damn morning." Ezra glared, grabbing buckets of water and splashing it outside. I was shocked. George is a human so the sent doesn't rub off as easily but wolves and vampires were never ment to happen so your sent get rubbed off within the day so he does it ever day it's ridiculous." He rolls his eyes, still plugging his nose.

"You're fine." Josh rolls his eyes.

"When?"

"It's how I wake you up in the morning." He laughs. "I thought you knew."

"I thought you were just kissing me awake?" George giggles. His eyes puffy from crying.

"Can I get some help?" Ezra asked, I laughed, standing up, George was too little to help, so I sent him off to play with Josh while Ezra and I cleaned away.

"Is that why you look at me weird every day?" I asked, referring to when I walk past him in the mornings. 

"Why else would I look at you like ghag?"

"I just thought you hated me for whatever reason." He laughed and confirmed that he didn't hate me, and we kept cleaning, getting rid of the make shift pool. Afterwards, I sent Ezra back. It's all he needed help with. When I looked over at Josh and George, they were cuddled on the bed snuggling in on each other. I smile and take a photo, saving it as my home screen. I am proud of the little family that has come into my life. Boy, do I love my partners. So, so much. I leave everything else everywhere, and I'll clean it later. I hopped into bed and big spoon Josh for the first time he chuckled, expressing he was awake.

"I love you, Will. Thank you for coming into my life."  I smile and kiss the back of his neck.

"I love you too." I say before we all nap. It was well needed and deserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.4K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
101K 4.3K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
7.5K 240 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦, 𝐑𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
506K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...